Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife conned out of $7 million by a former lover

Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife, Nicole Murphy, is a the victim of a suave con artist who walked away with a cool $7 million — half of Nicole’s settlement in her divorce from Murphy. According to published reports, Troy David Stratos, was arrested early Tuesday in Southern California and charged with 11 counts of wire and mail fraud, two counts of money laundering and one count of obstruction of justice.

Stratos, who changed his name from Stafford, is reportedly one of Nicole’s old high school boyfriends. That explains why she put so much trust in him.

The indictment claims Stratos persuaded Nicole to invest the proceeds of her big-money divorce overseas, where she would earn a higher rate of return. He also convinced Nicole to put her Granite Bay, CA house up for sale. Stratos told her he had wealthy Middle Eastern royal families who were interested in buying the house.

He talked her into leasing luxury Rolls-Royce and BMW automobiles to make the property look more attractive. Stratos told Nicole, who wasn’t named in the indictment, that he would include the cars with the sale of the house as a package deal.

But investigators say there were no Middle Eastern investors, and the con artist never put the house up for sale. Instead, Stratos secretly moved into the house and drove the luxury cars as if they were his.

Thom Mrozek, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney in Los Angeles, said Stratos has agreed to be returned to Sacramento to face the charges. He is currently being held without bond pending a bail hearing scheduled for Wednesday.

216 Responses to “Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife conned out of $7 million by a former lover”

Never trust a red ninja and a smile. :hahaha:

buddapecan says:

A shame! She won’t never see that money again.

FeFe says:

…he LOOKS like a con-artist…looks like he would con these drawers right up offa me! :rofl:

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :hahaha: :lol:

Anna says:

An old high school bf. She’s almost 60, who trusts someone from their high school days watching your kids, let alone “holding” your money $$$$?

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Chit just got real. Man she let that El Debarge looking muthafugga take her money. Aint no way that nicca would still be able to breath if he got me for 7 milli. No way, no how :nono:

lady_cn says:

Hmph. :coffee:

That’s all I got to say.

Adair says:

Wow! I’ve never put a house up for sale, but aren’t you suppose to periodically go check on the house. Even if I had a “real estate agent, I would go by and check on it. Never put trust a person to a point where you forget all your common sense!

FeFe says:

I guess I am still #winning in comparison to poor Nicole…I got scammed out of some dough by a past lover, but it wasn’t no dang $7 Mil! :smack:

SuthernBelle4 says:

I always thought Nicole was attractive, but for some reason she always looked a little SKRONG in the face. So this is the real reason why she had no mo’ money and filed for bankruptcy?

_________________________________

damn shame.

lady_cn says:

Ok, that’s not all I have to say. That’s what you get when you get greedy.

Now, that’s all. I think… :think:

SuthernBelle4 says:

I bet you that nucca was soft-spoken too, ya’ll going to get enough of trusting them pretty mofos :coffee:

ADAIR
    my check goes in the mail tuh- mah-ruh! :cheer:

pointhimout says:

WOW.

@Tatted and IGo

Them pretty faced men are a MONSTER to women sometimes…and they KNOW it! :rofl:

@Suthern

Nicole would be prettier if her face was softer, she has very MASCULINE bone structure…

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

A fool and his money will soon part. Was she in a relationship with this man because I’m not understanding how she was just signing her name to chit all Willy Nilly and not doing some investigation :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

Are her and Strahan still engaged?

OHoney says:

:blink:
    I got scammed out of $20 before. I’m still mad about it :mad:
    He said he would pay me back…… I was 16 :coffee:

Hershey says:

I would still be kicking his Pretty boy swagg azz ova $7 let alone $7 milli, chit it would an entirely different headline if that was me…and Eddie only gave her $15 milli

EB says:

Nicole loves her some gay men

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Naija I think they are because isn’t he the one that “bailed her out”?
    @Fefe you are right, she is a bit masculine

caligirl says:

25th Award – Left in all the posts talking to herself the most often

:mad:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Hershey says:
    ****************
    :yes: that nicca would have been found with all type of pumpkin heads, knots, scars, blisters, black eyes, torn earlobes, missing teef. Let me stop…….. :coffee:

Now either you have taken many many liberties with this story or you have scooped TMZ. Either way, it’s too bad this has happened to Nicole. Maybe Eddie will be nice and throw her a little something something out of the kindness of his heart and hook her up with trustworthy financial people.

amatrex says:

Hmmm. Never noticed Nicole has :boobs: implants until now. I guess Eddie paid for those.

EB says:

Nicole loves her some gay men

Apparently, everyone else in here does too. Why am I not surprised that my readers have malfunctioning Gaydars? :coffee:

@Sandra

Why dude gotta be gay though???! *not expecting an answer* :coffee:

and he got a wonky eye, that niccah woulda been at the bottom of lake michigan

So no one’s going to talk about Nicole’s flawed breast implants? :shrug:

@Brown

He does have a WONKY eye… :rofl:

I heard a story about her a couple years back blowing through all her settlement money, I guess THIS is the main culprit…

#dangshame

Adair says:

@Luscious- YAY!!!!! :yahoo: So happy for you!! He called the insurance company?

@Sandra

I saw those terrible implants, but I thought I’d not comment on them because she’s always looked like a plastic tranny to me anyway… :shrugs:

Honey, :hahaha:

I got scammed outta $30. i’ll never forget.

Old friend from high school, unbeknowst to me, he turned crackhead. i see him one day begging for a couple bucks and a ride…long story short he end of getting me for $30.

Im sitting outside wondering where this nigga at with my money and :lightbulb: I looked around and noticed we was in front of a crackhouse.

I was so shameddddd. i just drove off. *hangs head*

Ms.Fashion says:

So no one’s going to talk about Nicole’s flawed breast implants?

____________________________

I wasn’t going to say anything. I try not to comment on women’s breast.

@EB

Nicole meet her men at “Interior Design” and “Hair Dressing” Parties and chit!

SuthernBelle4 says:

I still think Eddie is giving Nicole a hefty check no matter what anyone says. Remember when Nicole and Johnny Gill were in the nail salon with the girls, that was Nicole’s way of telling Eddie pay up nucca, pay up :coffee:

ADAIR
    yep, they took pics opf my vehicle day before yesterday and took pics of his yesterday and called me today and said it was a little over 1200 worth damage and as long at the manage approved it the check would go out tomorrow morning

OHoney says:

Yes yes yes :yahoo: I can’t wait Brown

TPtotalpackage says:

If this is true this gal doesn’t have a lick of common d*mn sense

SANDRA
    as someone who has beautiful breasts, I try not to talk about those less fortunate
    #modest

Blackswan says:

Looks like this story would make a great episode of American Greed. I love that show.

KayCeiSoul says:

******************************

I’m still winning too FeFe! I got scammed for $75 and some Subway. :rofl:
    That busta azz bish! :mad:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Lemme find out Eddie and Johnnie Gill set Nicole up by sending in their “decoy” to get Eddie money back. I knew one way or another Eddie was going to get that Beverly Hills Cop $$$ back. Nicole fell for the old banana in the tail pipe :no:

@KayCei

I actually got scammed out of thousands before and that still makes me SICK to this day, but $7 MIL would have me ready to BODY that fool up there…she’ll probably NEVER recover that chit… #shame

this dont make no dayum sense
    Agreed to many questions and all the one point to Nicole :coffee:

#modest

I Go There says:

So no one’s going to talk about Nicole’s flawed breast implants
    ______________________________________________________

I was gonna say something but I figures it was kinda cold in the building and well …. ya know.

:hunching:

I try not to talk about those who have oddly shaped breasts whether they be real or fake, since every one wasn’t blessed to have nice ones
    #modest

Alright now @Ace.

8whispers at my e-girls* I told yall ladies never trust a red ninja and a smile… :rofl:

KDub says:

Why did she not let her sister wife Johnee (Johnny Gill) keep account of her money? Not like he got ish ELSE to do…according to what I saw on Big Love…they supposed to be a team!

candibfly says:

:wave: <– throwin my drawls at him

Eddie gone look at girly like :blink: if she come round asking for more money. Hell, she better use that other 7milli wisely. :coffee:

I looked around and noticed we was in front of a crackhouse.

I was so shameddddd. i just drove off. *hangs head*
    _________________________
    :lol: but :hugs:

candibfly says:

he look like he coulda sang in the group az yet

last night while making love to you
    i saw the sun, the moon
    the mountains and the rivers
    i saw heaven when i made sweet love to u :whistle:

Mannie says:

KDub says:

____________________________

lmmfao

:hunching: I got scammed, well i let that niccha borrow a couple hundred and I’m still pissed! OLE CRY BABY ASS PISCES, THOUGHT YOU WAS THE SHYT CUZ YOU WAS FROM BALTIMORE SUCKA ASS NICCAH!

sorry

:hunching:

Yeah, I guess I should stop talking about the less fortunate as well, I’ve been told my :boobs: can win awards… :yes:

:hunching: I tried to run his ass over for that couple of hundred so I know I woulda shot him over some thousands

:hunching:

I still wish I had ONLY lost a few hundred…but karma is real and that nigga will get his… this chit is on the BOOKS… :coffee:

:rofl: @ KDubb

Barb (Nicole) already mad Margene (Johnee) is wearing Bill (Eddie) out sexually. She aint bout to let him hold the purse strings too! :no:

KDub says:

@Brown I too have seen enough odd shaped breasticles. :rofl:

candibfly says:

first and only time i got scammed was in college (jr year)

i was a late bloomer and unexperienced with men
    nig axed me to borrow $200 (like a million when ur in undergrad)
    and never paid me back

but up until like 2 years ago he was still talkin bout payin me back :hahaha:

i said u owe like $10,000 now including interest :coffee:

free says:

KayCeiSoul says:

******************************

I’m still winning too FeFe! I got scammed for $75 and some Subway.
    That busta azz bish!

*******************************************************

i lost $80 playing 3 card monte…. i would only admit that here. still think about it some time. them niggaz got me hook, line, and sinker.

i would feel sorry for this bish but i just cant, she shouldve used a firm :nono:

ole dude lookin soft as cotton tho :coffee:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

One thang about me is I’m stingy as fukk with my paper. I loaned a friend $10 a couple of months ago and that bytch actually tried to blow me off like you actually coming at me about $10 funky azz dollars. I said fool it wasnt that stanky when you called me for it.

Make a long story short I showed up on her job at Subway and said either pay me back or I’ll take a couple of steak and cheese with extra everythang muthafugga. Needless to say I went back to work stomach on FULL. :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

7 MILL :blink: HE WOULDA BEEN SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES!! :karate: I BET SHE FEEL SLOW AS FUK HOW THE FUK DO U GET SCAM OUT OF 7 MILL THO??

KDub says:

—————————————–
    I CAINT :dead: I AM MAD you assigned them the names of the fukkas off of Big Love.

:rofl: Niggas aint chit. But all we get on the ‘net is gold digging women stories.

A scamming man is 10xs worse! :mad:

FeFe says:

Yeah, I guess I should stop talking about the less fortunate as well, I’ve been told my can win awards
    ___________________________________

what kinda Award can you win for nice ta tas…. Is there a golden nipple award that I dont know about.

KDUB
    the worst ones are the looooonnnnnnnggg flapjack ones :rofl:
    how the hell do you have deflated titties

*disclaimer*
    This statement is not to offend anyone who has elongated deflated inverted titties. I don’t know you personally therefore I am not talking about you personally.

BruhMan5th Flr says:

This lady has got to be the dumbest ex wife in the history of celebrity trophy wives.

I’m mad she gave you them ppl food and not them damn $10.

:dead:

Adair says:

@Luscious- Is it something that you can let slide (keep the money and not get the car fixed)? Or did he really do a lot of damage? If so, did you get your own estimate of the damages to make sure $1200 will cover you?

A scamming man is 10xs worse! :mad:

:yes: a scamming man will make you want to :shank: them in the nuts for real…there’s nothing worse than a bish azz dude who scams a WOMAN for her paper…dang shame!

:think:
    Maybe I should try this scamming thing too..

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Niggas aint chit. But all we get on the ‘net is gold digging women stories.

A scamming man is 10xs worse!
    ___________________________

Theres more females scamming then men, I think

looooonnnnnnnggg flapjack ones
    how the hell do you have deflated titties

:dead: I hate chu Brown.

Damn them kids. :rofl:

@IGo

Not sure, ask the men (and women) who told me that chit! :lol:

:hunching:

Flapjack titties are the WORST, especially when they are on women who aren’t small anywhere else!

*adds your disclaimer to my reply*

ADAIR
    the car needed a motor so i didnt drive it anyway so now I just might donate it

:rofl: :boobs: :nana:

looooonnnnnnnggg flapjack ones
    how the hell do you have deflated titties

I hate chu Brown.

Damn them kids
    ____________________________________
    goes to :kona:

sorry OTB ion have kids

*touches chest delicately*

Are you fonting towards moi @BRUTHAMAN5th FLO’ whom I have spoken to many a times… :huh:

Theres more females scamming then men, I think

And not true, females got too much pride to admit it. Thats all.

*adds your disclaimer to my reply*

:rofl: :dead: I HATE CHALLLLLLL!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

@OTB

And not true, females got too much pride to admit it. Thats all.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it took me YEARS to be comfortable enough to admit that chit to ANYBODY…I mean YEARS!

@IGo

Not sure, ask the men (and women) who told me that chit!
    _______________________________________________

From now on you are Golden Nipple Award Winning: Fe Fe….

ITs like an Oscar but just for the Bo Bo’s

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Outside Hi :wave:

KDub says:

————————————–
    Nicole/Barb:

If you are reading this…do you got enough money left to pay a jailer a few dollas…to make it happen so dude who did this to you will get his AZZ WHOPPED?

Borrow a few dollas from Mike Strahan to make that ish happen since you low on funds sis.

Your Sister in Christ,

Kdub

@OTB

My cousin (who’s a beauty) has those kind of breasts and her shirts always look strange on her because she is shaped JUST like a pear! They are literally flat against her body, no fat cells whatsoever…

Ok, I quit…not trying to offend anyone! :lol:

Flapjack big ones, I can kinda understand but, how you have flapjacks with an A or B cup.

<—-Knows some lil tit bishes that need to stop acting like cause they small, they wont sag. *They don't wear braws* :coffee:

Ace says:

I could think of some things i could with $7mil

1. pay off Sally Mae for 4 SR members. ($1mil)
    2. Place $1.2mil in a Roth IRA
    3. Place $2mil in a 4.7%CD 12/mo
    4. use $1mil to start a Non-Profit for 2nd Chance Work Placement
    5. give $300k to each of my direct siblings $1.2mill
    6. leaves me with $600k to play with …Miami anyone?

Adair says:

@Luscious- Perfect! Extra money is ALWAYS a good thing!

__________________________________
    :lol: Yeah ION be playing either :lol: at I’ll take a couple of steak anc cheese

Speaking of them Thangs

Hey Laker… How are you and the homies.

HIS

I see ya…. shake something.

@IGo

Thank you kindly! :yahoo:

:hunching:

I saw a crackhead in a halter top with flapjack titties and I damn near died so it’s worse with the person is skinty

*adds dsiclaimer
    *additional disclaimer*
    this does not include all the wonderful mothers who have developed flapjack titties through having children suck the life out of them! We applaud you mothers and thank you for all that you do!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Hey Fayla, sorry not your brother :grill:

<—Wonders why Ace posting nekkid. :shrug:

So this post is about flabby titties :lol:

Awwww my tank is full :boobs:

:hunching:

:ghost: ova herrr!

BRB, going to grab some lunch

BruhMan5th Flr says:

That my good friend is not the sight for sore eyes

:hi: @BruhMan5th Flr.

:Histittaygravi:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Looking like an elderly Orangutang on the chest and everything

<—Wonders why Ace posting nekkid.

::rofl: He think Nicole Murphy reading the post??? :rodl:

:rofl: :rofl:

@IGO :boobs: <<IN UR FACE
    @WIFIE IDK :shrug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HOW DO U SAG WITH NO BOOBS?? IS THIS THE LOONG NIPPLE NO FATTY SYNDROME? LIKE FO REAL WHAT IS SAGGN IF U AN A CUP? OR B AT THAT? :boobs:

KDub says:

Tits that used to be big but now cause you done lost weight are smaller and are now deflated…but they got all that extra skin are the worse to me @Brown. My aunt AND her daughter (my cousin) BOFF got a set of those.

Bish took her bra off in front of “just us girls” when we were changing for the club….we were in Myrtle Beach…one bedroom condo…4 ladies; one bathroom. HEFFA IFN yew don’t take YOUR azz to the baffroom, the closet…SOME GATDAYUM WHERE to change…there is nobody in the living room rat now…gonna blame it on my sister on why she DID that ish like her rack was normal looking…I went and ran my sister da FUGG outta there…NO MA’AM fugg flat ironing some hair bish…our cousin needs this space MORE THAN you do right now! Stop being selfish!

Hey Bruh! :hug:

:rofl: @ OTB. That nicca tryna get US paid! :yahoo:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

So this post is about flabby titties

Awwww my tank is full
    _______________________________

NICE!!!!

OHoney says:

I am so hungry….. what’s goin on in here?

I could think of some things i could with $7mil
    _______________________________________
    600K on a nice sized house in the boonies where no one could just say “I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop through.”
    200K on a moat around said home filled with dolphins with frickin laser beams on their frickin heads….

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Hey Dimplez!!!!! :hug:

:rofl: @ KDubb

My cuzin, 25 got a flabby set of Ds, chick got stretch marks and errthang and ain’t birthed NATHAN! ION undastand! :wail:

IN HUUUUUNGRY!! :wail:

Choc you in here :yawn: ing while me and EGo discussing Nichole in the other thread. :rofl:

Imma get outta there. Them chirren posted up top.. :ashamed:

OMG SON OF A BYTCH I AM GETTIN IN SOMEBODY’S ASS!

I likes the way Sam :yahoo: ‘s mind works! :yes: :thumbsup:

sexyphillygirl says:

I work at an investment firm and I can never understand how these people just let these so called investment bankers take hold of their money.

What’s wrong Brown?

rozb says:

She shoulda at least had nip covers since she went without a bra.

Why does dude look like he sounds like Puss ‘n Boots?

Hmmm…connection here. Puss ‘n Boots in Shrek. Eddie Murphy donkey in Shrek. Nicole was once married to Eddie Murphy. Conspiracy. Maybe he stole the money and gave it back to Eddie. I know…reaching way too damn much. I’m just gonna go… :kona: and have a couple of \_ \_

Ace says:

@OTB

you aint suppose to be in no TI TINY post anyway…!

:ban: sh!t happens in those…

Ty says:

In the words of Judge Judy “Beauty fades, stupid is forever!” How the hell do you give half of your settlement away because he “said” he knew some investors :wtf: She doesnt have any skills what so ever so she should’ve had a pit grip on that money.

*SMDH*

MZD
    i thought I was gon have to do some work :rofl:

Stop being selfish!

ain’t birthed NATHAN! ION undastand

:wail:

@ACE U NAKID POSTING NOW?? :waiting: :rofl:

Ace says:

@ACE U NAKID POSTING NOW?? :waiting: :rofl:
    ——————————————————————

You told me to take the bow off…so i did….blame gravatar for cutting the rest out… :coffee:

Hershey says:

:offtopic: so guess who won’t be screeching anymore Mariah Carey Chrismuh jams? Bish went to lunch and I went to work, broke the CD into a cathousand pieces, sprinkled a few pieces in er’body’s trash can, we’re are going down for this

#earshavestoppedbleeding

@IGO <<IN UR FACE
    ___________________________

Thanks Bouncy… :lol:

..where no one could just say “I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop through.”…

:hahaha: I always dreamed of a house like that in the boonies on at least an acre of concrete…cause ion like bugs and nature and chit. But thats mah dream…kids fukk round and fall.. :shrug: Dont run. :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@ACE :ashamed: U SHOOOO RIGHT!!! :rofl: WELL ITS NOT LIKE I HAVENT SEEN THE OTHER HALF.. :tape:
    @IGO :pacifier:

KDub says:

@Dimpz the heffa has the NERVE to be an exhibitionist and what not. LOVE to walk around nekkid. All her life. She is prolly right at 30 cause I am 34…I BANGED on that baffroom door so hard…I scared the purity SHAT outta big sis…she swung that door open and was like “what’s wrong”??? Your cousin Tasha tryna walk around NEKKID is whats wrong heffa! :wail: Said she ain’t got noplace to get dressed at.

Sis: WELL…I am flat-ironing my hair…(all pissy at me)

Then her azz caught a GLIMPSE of cuzzo in the bathroom mirror… :blink: THEN that azz was like…OH. SWEET JESUS. I can flat-iron using the dresser mirror JUST AS EASY. Yes bish that is what I thought. Getcho azz outta HERE STAT.

Ace says:

@Lakers

$329 ….

@ACE THAT AINT BAD :nono:

blackwidow says:

@Dougie are you still here today? I need to ask a hair question and I remember you posting the answer before.

Hey everyone

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

<—- DESPISES TRIFLING, TRIPE, STANK AZZ WOMEN! WHY, OH WHY IS IT SO HARD TO LOOK BEHIND YOU AFTER YOU FINISHED USING THE BATHROOM AND SEE IF YOU LEFT ANYTHING ON THE FUGGIN' SEAT?!?!?! :cuss: :mad:

#endsrant

:rofl: @ Dubbs. Them boobs must be scary as hell! Sorry Cuz. :ashamed:

@OTB
    LHM what the hail are yall saying about Nichole :nono:

KDub says:

DESPISES TRIFLING, TRIPE, STANK AZZ WOMEN! WHY, OH WHY IS IT SO HARD TO LOOK BEHIND YOU AFTER YOU FINISHED USING THE BATHROOM AND SEE IF YOU LEFT ANYTHING ON THE FUGGIN’ SEAT?!?!?!
    ——————————————-
    Toldchall about that prollem here at my workplace as well. Food fridge stealers. Nasty baffroom habits. I sprayed my juice bottle with LYSOL after I snatched it off that bish desk. FOR ALL I KNOW your azz is the one with the explosive diarrhea ’round this bish!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@BETTY BOOP TELL ME ABOUT IT AT WORK I SEE THE NASTIES SHYT IN THE RESTROOM I BE LIKE :blink: I THOUGHT THE MEN WERE DIRTIER THAN THE WOMAN BUT THE CLEANING LADY SAID THE WOMANS IS ALWAYS DIRTIER :hurl: NASTY!!

howmanylicks_07 says:

see even male hoes winning now and days

@lolita let me hold 5 :grin:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@OTB
    LHM what the hail are yall saying about Nichole
    ___________________________________________

I didnt know you called it Nichole… :lol:

LAKER I’m bout to western union KDUB 5 :biggrin:
    You know i gotta take off early, you know how black folks do when they get paid

KDub says:

I asked yassday @Lakes :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@LOLITA SHY IT AINT JUST BLACK FOLKS HISPANICS TOO!! DONT LET IT BE BONUST TIME BISH LEAVE FOR A LOOONG LUNCH LEAVE EARLY ALL IN ONE DAY :yes: ENJOY HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!!

$5 will pretty much get you anything. My kids think they hit paydirt if the get a $5 bill. Chile please. :lol:

KDUB
    you know it’s gon cost 20 to send 5! :rofl:

Laker Imma be nice and just leave an hr early
    I dont get my insurance check til prolly sat anyway

@KDUB DAM!! :cuss:

@EGO
    I could’ve sworn I told you that but yeah you know what “WE” also refer to he as :lol: #FATAPUSS

Naw, Western Union having a holiday sale. Send for cheap. Cant memeba how much tho. :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO NICHOLE :rofl: IM SSSCARD TO TELL ANYBODY MY PUZZY NAME… ITS WHITE AS FUK!! :danban1: <puzzy popn

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

@ KDub & Lakes – Man, I swear women are nastier than men. And then, I’m the only Nigra here…………..Triflin’ hoes, I tellya! :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@EGO
    I could’ve sworn I told you that but yeah you know what “WE” also refer to he as #FATAPUSS
    ___________________________________________

Nope never heard Nichole but Ive heard FATPUSS a time or two… :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO NICHOLE IM SSSCARD TO TELL ANYBODY MY PUZZY NAME… ITS WHITE AS FUK!! <puzzy popn
    __________________________________________

You nasty heffas got names for your whohas….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO I GOT SUPPER OFFENDED WHEN THE EX BF CALLD MY PUSZZY FAT… :rofl: I WAS 18 AND THOUGHT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY I WAS FAT!! TALK BOUT “DAM BAYBAY THAT PUZZY FAT GOT A LIL PUDGE” :wtf:

GiGi says:

I think its a bunch of bull on Nicole’s Part, because some of the allegations are just common sense, shame on her for being so naive. Maybe just maybe she is trying to explain where all of the money went because there have always been stories of her going broke etc. She has a thing for feminine men and that ish is :gay: DANGEROUS! :homoswitch:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO I GOT SUPPER OFFENDED WHEN THE EX BF CALLD MY PUSZZY FAT… I WAS 18 AND THOUGHT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY I WAS FAT!! TALK BOUT “DAM BAYBAY THAT PUZZY FAT GOT A LIL PUDGE
    ___________________________________

yeah its one of those things that if you dont know you might not like it. The first one I ever saw was that chic that showed me her box in the kitchen… That shait is still funny.

@Lakes Don’t be ashamed. My shyt has a name too. Kal-El.

Hershey says:

@ Laker I don’t believe you got a fat cat, send me a picture :cheer: :picture: :hahaha:

SamYell JacksEm says:

@Lakes Don’t be ashamed. My shyt has a name too. Kal-El.
    ____________________________________________________________

No the hell you didnt use that name… :hahaha:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Lakers……..HOW ABOUT THOSE CLIPPERS!!!!!!! Signed a Knicks Fan

That shait is still funny.

@Lakes
    Spill it :think:

@EGO
    Have you never seen Nichole :rofl: :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO I GOT ALL HURT ABOUT TOO!! :rofl: LIKE NO ITS NOT… BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHO GOING TO WANT A SKINTY DRY PUZZY?? POWER TO THE FAT JUICY PUZZYS OUT THERE!! :champ: !! #FATCATPRESIDENT
    @SAM :wtf: :lol:
    @HERSHEY :ashamed:

@EGO
    Have you never seen Nichole
    _______________________________

Thats you telling off… I aint saying shait.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@BRUH SO THIS IS HOW U GOING TO GREAT ME… TAKE THIS FUK AND U!! SIGNED A LAKERSDYNASTY STAN!!
    @CHOCO ITS CALLD… LIZBIT << JUST LIKE IT SOUNDS :lick: LIZ AND U MIGHT GET UR A BIT ON THE TIP!! :ashamed: :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO I GOT ALL HURT ABOUT TOO!! LIKE NO ITS NOT… BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHO GOING TO WANT A SKINTY DRY PUZZY?? POWER TO THE FAT JUICY PUZZYS OUT THERE!! !! #FATCATPRESIDENT
    ______________________________________________________________

OKAY Fat and Juicy…. :lol:

I Go There says:

@CHOCO ITS CALLD… LIZBIT << JUST LIKE IT SOUNDS LIZ AND U MIGHT GET UR A BIT ON THE TIP!!
    ___________________________________

you wild….

@IGO AINT NO DRY :hunch: OVER HERE :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO WHAT U AINT NEVER GOT UR TIP WET OR GRIND ON?? :danban1: OK IM GONE IM GETTN TO FUKN NASTY!!

@IGO AINT NO DRY OVER HERE
    ___________________________________

Thanks for the heads up… :lol:

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

:shocked: :blink: :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO WHAT U AINT NEVER GOT UR TIP WET OR GRIND ON?? OK IM GONE IM GETTN TO FUKN NASTY!!
    ______________________________________________

See now you acting a damn fool right now……

Tatted

she Going off in here.

@BETTY BOOP MY ACCT WAS HACKED ALA SANDRA ROSE :coffee:
    @IGO SNITCH!!! :rofl:

@BETTY BOOP MY ACCT WAS HACKED ALA SANDRA ROSE
    @IGO SNITCH!!!
    _____________________________________

She over here trying to grind on tips an shait…. :lol:

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

@ IGO & Lakes – I just happend to come in to lurk and was :shocked: !
    IGO right up in here wit’chu, hanging on and salivating at EVERY sangle word! :lol:

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

@BETTY BOOP MY ACCT WAS HACKED ALA SANDRA ROSE
    @IGO SNITCH!!!
    _____________________________________

She over here trying to grind on tips an shait…. :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I see! :lol:

@EGO
    I aint say chit I asked a question :lol:

Lemme let EGO and Lakes have fun… :waves:

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

@ IGO & Lakes – I just happend to come in to lurk and was !
    IGO right up in here wit’chu, hanging on and salivating at EVERY sangle word
    ____________________________________

I dont salivate from words… She gotta work a lil harder than that.

Choco aka Hippie says:

@EGO
    I aint say chit I asked a question
    _______________________________________

Why you asking a question that you know the answer too…. :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@BETTY BOOP & IGO :ashamed: I SAWWY I JUST GOT SKRAIT NASTY WITH IT :rofl: BUT THAT IS MY CUTI CAT NAME LIZBIT :lol: U CAN TASTE IT BUT WILL U BE ABLE TO PENETRATE IT :shrug: JUST NASTY I NEED TO EAT!! :eatme:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO HOLD UP :stop: I AINT TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH IGO… BETTY BOOP IS HERE!! :2dance:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@BETTY BOOP & IGO I SAWWY I JUST GOT SKRAIT NASTY WITH IT BUT THAT IS MY CUTI CAT NAME LIZBIT U CAN TASTE IT BUT WILL U BE ABLE TO PENETRATE IT JUST NASTY I NEED TO EAT!!
    ______________________________________________

YOu talking some good noise right now.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO IDK WHAT U TALKN BOUT… TRUTH AINT GAME IT IS WHAT IT IS :grin: BRANG CHOCO BACK!! :wail: I NEED SOME FREKY STORIES TO MAKE MY DAY GO BY FASTER!!!

Why you asking a question that you know the answer too….
    :blink: Yeah you right :lol:

@Lakes
    Im not sitting in this post with you and EGO gettn all freak a leek :hugs: I’ll catch him later don’t share and damn sure don’t compete for attn :grin:

think I’ll just stay in the other post

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Blackwidow

Ise here nah!!! What’s yo question?

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

And have we come to some sort of an arrangement on the SR Awards??

And on topis: Thats EXACTLY why I don’t mess with light-skinned dudes! :nono: They always got some conniving sh*t going. My mama told me to leave them light-bright dudes alone. I ignored her ONE time and learned my lesson QUICK.

Theyre no good for ya…nope, not a bit.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO SHARE? :huh: I NOT COMPETING WITH U I CAN’T DO THAT :nono: U THE DAM COUGAR U RAAAWWWR BEFORE I CAN EVEN MEEEOWW!! :lol:
    @DOUGI I DONT THINK SO :shrug:

@CHOCO SHARE? I NOT COMPETING WITH U I CAN’T DO THAT U THE DAM COUGAR U RAAAWWWR BEFORE I CAN EVEN MEEEOWW!!
    _________________________
    Babes not compete with me but Im not throwing pussy at him the same time you are :rofl: its all good boo I know where to find him :wink:

Awww Damn…

@CHOCO :lol: I WOULD NEVER EVEN TRY MAMA!! :hug:
    @IGO :lol: SHE A COUGAR HER TERRETORY IS ERRTHANG :yes:

AllNYC says:

Now I know what the holdup is on the wedding … Damn Nicole!!

What the eff kind of man changes their last name, but a con man? What are you running from? Mel B.’s husband Stephen Belafonte and this fool Troy.

Ace says:

Let me find out….IGT just became the latest victim….

Choco…i thought we had turned over a new leaf in 2011….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@ACE THAT BISH A BEAAAST IN HER CRAFT :bow: I JUST GOT MY FUKN FACE HURT :lol: BUT THATS WHY I FUKS WITH CHOCO!!

@CHOCO I WOULD NEVER EVEN TRY MAMA!!
    @IGO SHE A COUGAR HER TERRETORY IS ERRTHANG
    _________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: At U and ACE

Lakes you will forever be mine :hugs:

I JUST GOT MY FUKN FACE HURT BUT THATS WHY I FUKS WITH CHOCO!!
    :rofl: I must start using this just got my face hurt :rofl: