Seal with Heidi Klum and two of their children were seen together in a compilation photo dated Jan. 7, 2012.

On Saturday, gossip website TMZ broke the story that supermodel Heidi Klum would file for divorce from singer Seal. 24 hours later, the couple released a statement to the Associated Press announcing their intention to separate.

The announcement was conveniently timed to coincide with the U.S. release of Seal's album of 70s Soul classics remakes, Soul 2, which drops tomorrow (Jan. 24).

This "separation" has all the earmarks of a well-orchestrated publicity stunt. Complete with a convenient leak to a popular gossip website. Sources "directly connected" with Heidi tell TMZ that the couple are separating due to Seal's temper -- not because of a third party. Of course narcissists wouldn't dare cheat on each other, right?

Furthermore, the source tells TMZ that Heidi has become "a mega-entrepreneur and extremely rich", which doesn't sit well with Seal. Oh, and did I mention that they still live together under the same roof?

We're not surprised that Heidi Klum and Seal plays the media like a fiddle. They are typical fame whores who have spent their entire marriage in the public eye. Heidi and Seal renew their marriage vows with great fanfare every year, and their grandiose annual Halloween bash is the hottest ticket in town -- for the tabloids.

We know everything there is to know about them and their 5 children (including Heidi's daughter from a previous relationship). And they never miss a chance to slob each other down for the cameras.

The couple says, "We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart."

We don't believe you.

Photos: INF PHOTO

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

I will miss her talking about his penis....

• caligirl

Good Morning :waves: @Mrs Mommy

Errybody

Is it a trend that people announce breakups before movie and CD releases? :shrug: Does it generate more sales?

For some reason I DO believe they are separating... :shrugs:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Goodmorning everyone! :coffee:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Before I comment, is Seal in any way shape fashion or form affiliated with the blog? I am not going to compare him to anythin but I do have a comment.

SN: Sandra why have you not been on twitter during the housewives who don't have husbands or houses of Atlanta?

• Flawless

I wonder what happened :coffee:

:waves: @caligirl, mizzdallas, Dawn, and anyone I miss after this posts! :hugs:

caligirl says:

Good Morning @Mrs Mommy

Errybody

Is it a trend that people announce breakups before movie and CD releases? Does it generate more sales?

----------------------------------------------------

Yep, Caligirl. They get together with their people (P.R., etc) and discuss how they can make this a "win" for everyone concerned.

• SunRiseBlossom

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

I will miss her talking about his penis….
    _____________________________________________

:ghost:

• MsOnederful

They have 4 kids together Auntie. Not 5. Heidi and Seal have 3 biological. Heidi has a girl from a previous relationship. By a very wealthy man. His name slips my mind.

mizzdallas says:

Goodmorning everyone!
    ===================================

Hi Mizzdallas. How is it out there in Dallas?

• caligirl

FeFe :hug:

Hope everyone had a good week-end.

Mine was stressful, but I woke up this morning, not complaining.

@MsOne

His name is Flavio Briatore, he's an Italian billionaire playboy...he's been with Naomi Campbell and a slew of other supermodels...

• Anna

She has on wide leg bell bottoms, he has on skinny jean. Who thought the marriage was going to work? They don't even dress alike. :lol:

• Strawberrys and cream

Dont Go , :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

Seal still makes MURSIK? Hmmmm. Didn't know that :shrug:

• lovezoe

I believe it too. Her oldest daughter's biological dad has nothing to do with them. Heidi said she is thankful he stays away. Want to see SOME men's pride fail and they become bitter, let the wife do better than him. Heidi is a VS model, host on multiple shows, etc.

Didn't Deion just move out of his house? I say if he got an uncontrollable temper it is best if they do separate.

• Anna

caligirl says:

FeFe

Hope everyone had a good week-end.

Mine was stressful, but I woke up this morning, not complaining.

~~~~~~
    Mine was stressful too, but you gotta do, what you gotta do.

:dead: @lashelle

Take Silkk down and put your :love: face back up! :lol:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:waves: @fefe

• Mother Jefferson

@ Fe I like your gravi :clap:

I guess Seal doesnt have enough checks coming in
    Heidi needs to something about that saggy booty :nono:

Sounds like they both got work to do :coffee:

• ItsIce

Good morning everyone :waves:

I think there may be some truth to this.. Supposedly Seal is controlling, and Heidi prolly got tired of it.

:hugs: @Anna and lovezoe

• Ms. Everything

TMZ is saying that "sources" say it was his temper that made her finally leave and that she's been dealing with it for a long time but I call bullish on that. Anytime there's a breakup involving a black man, his temper always gets brought up (or infidelity) just to make him look bad. They tried to say Kim couldn't deal with Kris Humphries temper as well. I'm leaning towards Heidi started making more money and the ish went to her head, especially since she now has more income than he does. JMO

@Mother Jefferson

Thanks! :hugs: I like yours too! :D

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

I wanna know how Mrs. Seal has no booty but is supposed to be a "super model."

As a matter of fact, I see neither hide nor hair of that sad, sad booty when they are shooting her professional bikini shots.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

mizzdallas says:

Goodmorning everyone!
    ===================================

Hi Mizzdallas. How is it out there in Dallas?

Hey!!! its cold now and then sunshine & warm weather later this evening. Its no wonder I stay sick.. Im so ready to move to another state..

• NaijaGal

Mother Jefferson :yahoo:

FeFe :hug:

Caligirl :hug: :hug:

mizzdallas says:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says:

mizzdallas says:

Goodmorning everyone!
    ===================================

Hi Mizzdallas. How is it out there in Dallas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a lot of Californian's are moving into Texas because of the sad economy there. Where do you think of heading to?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

Mornin' Fe Fe :heart: :biggrin:

I decided to put up my childhood crush bc I watched his brother's movie "I Got the Hook up" over the weekend.
    I wonder what happened to Vyshonn?

• SunRiseBlossom

Anna says:

She has on wide leg bell bottoms, he has on skinny jean. Who thought the marriage was going to work? They don’t even dress alike.
    ______________________________________________

You on punishment... Now go stand on the wall for 30 minute!!!

• NaijaGal

MizzD, Anna, MsOne, Everything :waves:

• lovezoe

@FeFe- :waves: :heart:

Most SUPERmodels have no butts, we not talking about these chicks that be on EBT Spring Bling. We talking about REAL SUPERMODELS.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

On the other hand, I can see why Seal was playing around----iffn he was.

That woman has no backside. Black men love a shapely and contortionist azz!

• Ms. Everything

:waves: Hey Naija!!!!

• Anna

:wave: @ Fe Fe.
    @ Ms. Everything, TMZ is reporting that Nessa got $75 mill & 3 houses, even the one Kobe was suppose to move into. :rofl: Nessa is good, even Kobe's mother-in-law got a mansion.

:waves: @Naija

@lashelle

:lol: I crushed on him too back in high school with his stutterin' azz!

@lovezoe

:yes: very true...most models don't have much azz at all because they have to be rather thin, but poor Heidi just has a slit back there...no slight bump, no nothin! :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

Good morning EVERYONE, ebestie, shellebelle, MrsMommy (Pillowpet), mizzdallas, mother jefferson, anna, sunrise, msone, dawn & itsice
    :hug:

I think I got everyone else on the previous post! :hug:

• Anna

Hey Naija.

• I Go There

Seal got a temper?

I would have never thought that

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

Hey Tatts! Good mernin' to ya! :heart: :hug:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

SANDRA: Do you think you can do a "MORNING GLORY" on Seal's peen and Jayz's nostrils? They both look to be about on par to me....I'm just sayin..

• Anna

GM Maven.

• Ms. Everything

@the former Mrs.Mommy (I will not call you Pillow Pet or RIP) Actually as someone with a less than ample behind, you should probably know that alot of black men don't care as much about a big ass as black women think they do. I've never had a man turn me down or turn away because my booty isn't all that big. Now it's not saggy either but a man who actually loves you will love you regardless of your assets :coffee: Our men might admire and appreciate curves but lack thereof will not make them run off and cheat or leave

• lovezoe

I am not even mad at Nessa, not EVEN mad. Dude allegedly cheated with 100 women. Nessa racked up in this deal. 3 houses, 75 milly, probably spousal AND child support. #WINNING

• NaijaGal

I think men have a hard time dealing when a woman makes more than them...when they met he was her captain save'em but now she's taken off and most people are like "seal who"?

The Makeup Maven says:

----------------------------------------------

Good morning, darling. You're always in fantastic makeup and spirtis as usual.

• SunRiseBlossom

GOOD MORNING MAKEUP MAVEN!!! :hug:
    Beautiful as Always... :yes:

• Flawless

The Makeup Maven
    --------------------------------------------
    :hi: hope you had a great wknd

:waves to everyone else !!

• Ms. Everything

Anna I saw that and Kobe is either a fool still in love or a fool with big secrets (bigger than adultery) to hide cause there's no way in hell I would've AGREED to give that chick 2 houses and a house for her mama on top of the money. That's just greedy imo

• SunRiseBlossom

I Go There says:

Seal got a temper?

I would have never thought that
    ___________________________________
    I smell Sarcasim..... :hahaha:

Ms. Everything says:

@the former Mrs.Mommy (I will not call you Pillow Pet or RIP) Actually as someone with a less than ample behind, you should probably know that alot of black men don’t care as much about a big ass as black women think they do. I’ve never had a man turn me down or turn away because my booty isn’t all that big. Now it’s not saggy either but a man who actually loves you will love you regardless of your assets Our men might admire and appreciate curves but lack thereof will not make them run off and cheat or leave

====================================================

Don't get me wrong, as I'm sure that Mrs. Seal was a quite a lovely person.

But how much you wanna bet that he missed a real African booty every once in a while, and went out in search for it.

As a matter of fact, I bet he would specifically seek out any lady with an azz, because he sure wasn't getting it at home. Men seek out what they don't have at home.

@Ms. Everything

________

:ido: :cosign:

• SunRiseBlossom

Good morning Flawless :hi:

• TiFan4Lyfe

How can you be renewing your vows every year under the circumstances of for better or worse..in .sickness and in health...and still be getting a divorce??That's really pathetic to me....And what about her little girl who he adopted??Does that change now that they are seperating?? A mess...

• caligirl

:waves: NaijaGal :hug: Anna, Zoe

Dances for E-bestie :danban: check mail

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Did I already ask Sandie to do a "MORNING GLORY" on Seal's peen and Jayz's nostrils? They both big......

• CFREE

:yawn: Can we get a :newpost: :pray:

• lovezoe

I wonder if Kobe was getting his butt played in, that's the only reason I would have agreed to that. If he really did sleep with 100 women, he must have paid them off too. The only dirt you really heard about was that rape case.

@CFREE

:danban:

• lovezoe

:waves: Caligirl

• CFREE

FeFe!!! :dance:

• caligirl

:offtopic: Girl Outsmarted dumb kidnapper. Thank God For Jesus... HIS CAR BROK DOWN!

Girl Who Outsmarted Alleged Kidnapper: 'I Got my Fight From Daddy'
    – 23 hours ago
    ......
    Share3EmailPrint.....

A 9-year-old girl is getting credit for her quick thinking and for speaking up after managing to escape from her alleged kidnapper last week.
    Calysta Cordova was reported missing Thursday afternoon by her mother when she didn't come home from school. Authorities believed she was abducted on her walk home and issued an Amber Alert.

"My baby girl always walks through my door at 3:21 p.m. I noticed something was wrong, when she was nine minutes late...I called everyone, I panicked," said Steven Ryno, Calysta's stepfather.

"We must find her, that was the main thing that was kicking through our head. It is getting late, it is getting dark, it is getting cold, and I know my baby is hungry," said Ryno, recounting the incident.

Calysta was found safe Friday at the Circle K convenience store in Colorado Springs, according to ABC News' Denver affiliate KMGH. Colorado Springs police spokeswoman Barbara Miller told KMGH that authorities believe Calysta was in a car with 29-year-old suspect Jose Garcia when the car broke down.

A passerby picked them up and drove them to the Circle K convenience store, police said. There, Calysta ran into the store and asked for a phone, saying she wanted to call her uncle. Instead, she called 911.

When asked how she found the strength to do what she did, Calysta said in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America," that she "got my fight from Daddy."

Calysta said her father taught her "to stand up for myself."

"She had two black eyes, bruises on her cheek," witness Efrin Villapondo told KMGH. "She was in bad shape. The bruise on her face was enormous."

When Garcia entered the store, Calysta defiantly refused to go anywhere with him, yelling, "I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm waiting for my mom," according to police.

"She looked at me, pointed into my eyes and just said, 'I ain't going nowhere. I'm waiting right here for my momma. I looked at the guy, he looked at me, into my eyes, spun around and just high-tailed it out of there," said Efrin Villapando, a witness.

Garcia took off on foot before police arrived. Calysta was transported to Memorial Hospital to be treated for her injuries.

Garcia was found at a bus stop in downtown Colorado Springs, about 7.5 miles south of the convenience store where they had been dropped off.

KMGH was on-scene when Calysta's mother Stephanie Cordova discovered her daughter had been found safe. As the family shrieked and cried with joy, Cordova took a moment to thank all the family's supporters.

"Thank God. Thank you for everybody who watched, who kept an eye out for my daughter and brought her home," Cordova said, crying. "Thank you for your kindness, for putting yourselves in our shoes and bringing my daughter home."

• CFREE

Oh Morning Everybody :waves: no damn home trainin :no:

• CFREE

Yeah I wonder what will happen w/the situation with the adoption :think:

• I Go There

Ms. Everything says:

Anna I saw that and Kobe is either a fool still in love or a fool with big secrets (bigger than adultery) to hide cause there’s no way in hell I would’ve AGREED to give that chick 2 houses and a house for her mama on top of the money. That’s just greedy imo
    _____________________________________________________

That shait right there... Man

Do I think she was entited to something? YES
    Do I think she deserve half his shait? Maybe

But this is utter BS... yeah Kobe maybe fked up but give that lady 10 to 50 Mil... and call it a day. Yeah she had kids that they BOTH wanted but she wasnt some fking house wife working tooth and nail to hold down the family she had maids and nannies and fking assistants. But If Kobe is willing to give all that up then piece of mind is something way important. Still ole girl wasnt with him when he was in the gym. IJS

• Ms. Everything

@Mrs.. I don't think so.. lets say he did cheat I'm willing to bet whoever he cheated with looked more like Heidi than anyone who may have a "real African booty" j/s :shrugs:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Caligirl: Authorities say that you shouldn't allow yourself to be taken anywhere by stranger, because they are probably going to kill you. It's better to try to fight off the person, or stay right where you are than to be taken some place out of view.

Ms. Everything says:

@Mrs.. I don’t think so.. lets say he did cheat I’m willing to bet whoever he cheated with looked more like Heidi than anyone who may have a “real African booty” j/s
    -----------------------------------------------------------

I understand that Mr. Seal used to date Tyra Banks and that they were quite close to getting married at one point. The man certainly likes variety.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

So wait, this may be a publicity stunt because of his new album coming out? That still wouldn't make me want to go out to buy it! #fail :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@ Caligirl #63

What a refreshingly nice story to read about. I mean the situation started bad, but ended good. :yes:

• lovezoe

So CB and Rihanna are dating because they were at the same club?

• tcw684

Sandra, why do they have to be narcissists for wanting to be in the public eye? You seem to throw that word around a lot. Isn't part of being a successful and powerful celebrity keeping your name out there and "playing the game" with the media???? It's part of the job. There are many people that wouldn't be as successful as they are if they didn't play this game, i.e. the Kardashian family. Are you saying people who are fame whores are the narcissists? Because if you are, how do you distinguist them from celebrities who are just trying to keep a name for themselves and a job in order to continue to be successful? :shrugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHY CAN'T WE JUST STAY TOGETHER? :cry: EVERYBODY IS BREAKING UP.. BUT SHYT GETS OLD SOOO... :coffee: MORNING :waves:

• Ms. Everything

:cosign: @ I Go

• The Makeup Maven

:dead: @ CFree asking for a new post! :rofl:

@ IGO - Heeey E-bro! :hug:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

On the other hand, I know that Mrs. Seal's little black babies will always be appropriately turned out.

• The Makeup Maven

@ SIS :hug: :hug: :hug:

Which means "stylish."

• I Go There

Whats up Laker

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@ Lakes

Good mornin' Pretty Girl! Guess what?
    My boo's bday is today. So we'll be at Gloria's tonight (Arlington)
    But I've given up drinkin' for the next 6 months. So I'll be the only sober one at the table. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Good Morning and all that chit :hi:

• I Run New York

"TMZ is saying that “sources” say it was his temper that made her finally leave and that she’s been dealing with it for a long time but I call bullish on that. "

There's video footage of him screaming at her as she was putting the kids in the car so this actually doesn't surprise me.

• I Run New York

• I Run New York

• I Run New York

• I Run New York

• I Run New York

• I Run New York

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS :hug: :2dance:
    @IGO NOT MUCH.. WATS UP?

• I Go There

Hey Tatted... whats up

• I Go There

@Laker

Nothing much... did you have a nice weekend?

• MSVALLDAY

MsOnederful says:

______________________________________________________________________

Yes but Seal officially adopted Heidi's oldest child. Which makes that his child legally.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LASHELL NO MARGARITAS :blink: NOT EVEN ONE?? :wail: WELL HAPPY BDAY TO UR BOOTHANG :party: U BETTER THAN ME.. I WOULD DRINK ONE JUST CUZ ITS HIS BDAY :grin:

:blink:

• I Run New York

Whops duplicate post. You can delete them Auntie.

• Hershey

@ the former Mrs Mommy, having a big donkey booty doesn't guarantee an man will be faithful, have a banging body doesn't men you won't be cheated on. If Seal is missing a round booty, and that's the reason he left, Heidi isn't losing chit, but one less azzhole in her life. Only having the right man guarantees that. Just ask these women, who can't seem to keep a man:

rapper Trina
    Lil Kim
    Jlo
    KimK

#ihaveadonkeybooty&havebeencheatedon

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO IT WAS A GOOD ONE :grin: SLEEP OVER MOVIES CARNE ASADA DRINKS AND A SPECIAL SOMEONE KEEPING ME COMPANY HELP TOO..

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fe - are you :blink: at what I think you're :blink: at?

@ E-Bro - I'm good, boo! YOU?

@ MIRS :hug:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

heeeeeeey errbody :waves:

• Anna

Ms. Everything says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I read that they want her on Baskeball Wives. I don't see it happening. She seems boring to me. She does probably have something on Kobe, but I'm sure he has more on her, like mistreating the "The Help". :lol:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

tcw684 says:

Sandra, why do they have to be narcissists for wanting to be in the public eye? You seem to throw that word around a lot. Isn’t part of being a successful and powerful celebrity keeping your name out there and “playing the game” with the media???? It’s part of the job. There are many people that wouldn’t be as successful as they are if they didn’t play this game, i.e. the Kardashian family. Are you saying people who are fame whores are the narcissists? Because if you are, how do you distinguist them from celebrities who are just trying to keep a name for themselves and a job in order to continue to be successful
    ------------------------------------

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG WEBSITE ASKING SUCH LOGICAL QUESTIONS! ALL LOGIC IS LEFT AT THE DOOR ONCE YOU ENTER!

• Hershey

Hershey says:

Dayum I run NY, ole stuttering azz :rofl:
    _________________________________________________________

• ChocD aka C.D.

:waves: Herro Errbody

• I Go There

Tatted Im good... just another week

@Laker.... Well glad you had a nice one.

• Hershey

@ muncho :rofl:

• I Go There

@Pryti whats up

Hey ChocD and JMO

• CFREE

:hug: Tatted this post aint hittin on chit, tell the truth :lol:

• Anna

Hershey says:

@ the former Mrs Mommy, having a big donkey booty doesn’t guarantee an man will be faithful, have a banging body doesn’t men you won’t be cheated on. If Seal is missing a round booty, and that’s the reason he left, Heidi isn’t losing chit, but one less azzhole in her life. Only having the right man guarantees that. Just ask these women, who can’t seem to keep a man:

~~~~~
    Gravity waits on no woman. Ask Joan Rivers. Most men are not as petty as some women think.

• The Makeup Maven

CD - :hug:

@ Ebro - I'm sure! :biggrin:

• Ms. Everything

Anna I can't stand Vanessa or her husband but I really hope she's got more sense than to go on that ham of a show... hopefully Kobe was smart enough to make her sign a confidentiality agreement when he handed over that check and them houses

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@ Lakes-

Naaaaaaw. It's a commitment that I made & I'm gonna stick to it. I'll buy everyone's first round & then make sure he's taken care of.

:coffee: <~~~~~ Water w/ lemon

Lil Kim
    Jlo
    KimK

#ihaveadonkeybooty&havebeencheatedon

----------------------
    :cosign:

And bish no matter how good you think your cooch is THAT ain't gonna keep him there either. If he a aint shyt nigga then that what he is going to be.

• Smokie

It's not a publicity stunt. You don't release a statement when it's a publicity stunt -- you just let the rumors fly. She got tired of looking at him. Who wants a mean, ugly, half working man? Not Ms. Heidi Klum!

@Tatted

:yes:

• Hershey

@ Anna, so true, but which Joan Rivers will I ask, the one before she snatched her face up in a knot and stapled it to her scalp? Or the one now who's face is incapable of moving at all? :rofl:

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

CD –

@ Ebro – I’m sure!

you make it seem as if I was up to no good? :lol:

• Anna

Ms. Everything says:

Anna I can’t stand Vanessa or her husband but I really hope she’s got more sense than to go on that ham of a show… hopefully Kobe was smart enough to make her sign a confidentiality agreement when he handed over that check and them houses

~~~~~~~~
    When you get paid like that all secrets are never mentioned. There will be no book deals, interviews, or being filmed w/young men while vacationing w/the ex's kids.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Heyyy Tatted!!! :hug:

:dead: @Hershey

• Roc

:D to my Ride or Die!

• Anna

Hershey says:

@ Anna, so true, but which Joan Rivers will I ask, the one before she snatched her face up in a knot and stapled it to her scalp? Or the one now who’s face is incapable of moving at all?
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Does it matter? Surgery or no surgery, why is she doing it? She doesn't have a man. :lol:

• Roc

:rofl: at Unpre...who did we say looked like that last week?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

CFrizzleDizzle, FeFe, Anna, Lachelle, Hershey, I GO, Roc, Choc D, Lakes, etc :waves:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

HAPPY FEET 2!! :yahoo: MOVIE NIGHT WITH THE MUUNCHKINS!! :love:

• lovezoe

Ms. Everything says:

============================

He won't smart enough to get a prenup. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@Roc, that would be Big Ang's crazy lookin azz :rofl:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Hey Igo and everyone else :waves:

Where is my chi fam (Dimpz, Yall, Yso)?? Wanna make sure they made it safely through the weather ... :think:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@UNPR IS THAT :blink: THAT BISH FROM MOB WIVES? :lol:

:hugs: @Unpredictable

• The Makeup Maven

@ Ride or Die :hug: :biggrin:

@ Fe - I thought so! :coffee:

@ E-bro - You prolly wasn't up to no good! :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Sooo, who watched Mob Wives last night??? Was I the only one :rofl: at the way Big Ang said, "Pomeranian?" :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

:dead: @ SIS and her thankin' MIRS gravi is Big Ang from Mob Wives!
    :ghost: & :rofl:

• Hershey

what it do Unpredictable :waves:

Anna, :dead: she's just maintaining the stiff look, bish face stuck on "Suprise it's your birthday" when it's the 2nd of March

• Anna

:wave: @ Unpredictable.

That gravie could also be perceived as New York... :coffee:

• I Go There

When you get paid like that all secrets are never mentioned. There will be no book deals, interviews, or being filmed w/young men while vacationing w/the ex’s kids.
    _______________________________________________________

thats one of those things that always bothered me... HOW in the hell should people get paid off of another person. Like how is it even fair for a muthafker to be around someone and then write a fking book about THAT person in order to gain money or fame.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

FeFe says:

That gravie could also be perceived as New York…

Yes!!!!!! I said this, too. I got an email, and Janice and New York, looking just like twins. Same pose and all. :rofl:

• Anna

I Go There says:

_______________________________________________________

thats one of those things that always bothered me… HOW in the hell should people get paid off of another person. Like how is it even fair for a muthafker to be around someone and then write a fking book about THAT person in order to gain money or fame.

~~~~~~~~
    JLo's ex wanted to sell a sex tape of their honeymoon and write a book. She keeps paying him off, he keeps coming back every few yrs.

• The Makeup Maven

<---- HATES FE RATT NOW! :rofl:

• Hershey

@ I go, I think Vanessa deserves to be paid, so damn what she's never played for the effing Lakers, by staying by his side when he humiliated her on national tv, with that rape scandal. Being his wife, mothering his kids, supporting his career while putting hers on hold, being unhappy about his constant cheating, so I think she deserves every penny, house, car, plate, sock, shoe, pannies, bra that she won in the settlement.

Being dumb is a helluva educator, Kobe just learned a priceless lesson, NEXT!

• Roc

I missed all but 10 minutes of Mob Wives last night. Went out and watched the games with friends...had a few :koolaid3:

Who gon give me a recap?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

LET VANESSA GET HER CUT.. SHE DID MARRY KOBE AT 18 SO I GUESS SHE DESERVE WATEVER KOBE IS WILLING AND OBVIOUSLY GIVING THE CHICK... :coffee:

• I Go There

Hershey says:

@ I go, I think Vanessa deserves to be paid, so damn what she’s never played for the effing Lakers, by staying by his side when he humiliated her on national tv, with that rape scandal. Being his wife, mothering his kids, supporting his career while putting hers on hold, being unhappy about his constant cheating, so I think she deserves every penny, house, car, plate, sock, shoe, pannies, bra that she won in the settlement.

Being dumb is a helluva educator, Kobe just learned a priceless lesson, NEXT!
    _________________________________________________________

Hershey I feel you

But lets be real here... if ole girl wanted a career she could have had one. She had the money AND time to do it... She didnt have to do sht to support his career but be there. She didnt drive him to the gym she didnt pick him up... Hell she didnt HAVE to go to the games. That was her choice. On the thing of staying by his side.. if she wanted to leave at that time she could have hands down... That was her choice to stay as well.

I never said she didnt deserve to be paid.. Im just looking at the amount.

Vanessa Bryant could have did whatever she wanted to do while married to Kobe... Start a business, become a Lawyer fking Run for president. She chose not to take advantage of that. Now Im sure she was a shoulder to cry on or that boost of cofidence every now and then but that was about it.

• I Go There

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

____________________________________________

yeah she should get her cut... But let Kobe owe back taxes
    I wonder if she gon give up some to help pay it... I mean since she was there when he made the money and all.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDvEbep4Sc lashellebelle

@Unpre

:wave:

• Hershey

@ Roc ok here goes:

Karen talked mad chit at Ramona, Renee, the camermen, the sound guys, security, to herself about Drita being a sucka punching bish, and that if Drita had to knuckle up one on one, she'd mop the floor with that Romanian whore. (I'm embellishing)
    *she and her girl Ratchet azz Ramona went to Renee's house, where Renee had a meltdown because Junya has been leaving the fuggin tv on and crumbs er'where and she muhfuggin hates crumbs. Ramona reminded her that Junya was there when she was in the hospital, and being a truly selfish bish, she quickly told Ramona to fugg the hospital and fugg these crumbs :coffee:
    *Karen had drinks with Carla where she spent the entire time stating repeatedly how much she hates Drita this, Hates Drita that, and that she wants her chance to knuckle up with Drita. Now, here's the ignance. Karen became pissed that Carla, has Drita's back, even though Karen has Ramona's back, she told Carla you don't want to go war with me, to which Carla said no you don't wanna go to wur with me, Karen said "bish stand up" Carla attempted to leave, Karen grovelled, kissed azz and bought Carla a shot to calm both of their bish azz nerves
    *Meanwhile Drita, spent the entire show recounting how many faces she's broken, how many ambulances her victims have ridden in, how many clubs she's destroyed fighting inside of them, how she's the baddest female this side of Staten Island, whoppty woo, whoopty woo...and scene :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO HEY NOW U KNOW I LUVS :love: MY KOBE BEAN BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.. NO PRENUP.. HE CHEATED.. AND FROM WHAT HE IS VOLUNTARY GIVING UP.. SOUNDS LIKE HE WANTS IT TO BE OVER OR TRYING TO PAY HER AZZ OFF.. SO FUK IT!! HE WILL MAKE MORE DINERO.. LESSON LEARND! :champ:

• Hershey

@ Igo, true, but he should have listened to his dad all those years ago, when he said those four lil words, come closer Igo, no right here...this is what he said son, get a prenup But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kobe ain't wanna hear that, now look at his dumb azz

• Roc

Sandra..I know you gonna kill me for this but :rofl: :rolf: :rolf :rolf: :rofl: at Hershey's recap of Mob Wives. That shyt was priceless!!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HERSHEY :yes: SHOULD OF LISTEN TO DADDY.. BUT :nono:

• Hershey

@ Laker exactly! Even once he started making millions, he could have had a post wedding prenup created, but then again he's in Cali home of half the pie is mine even though I only worked 10% of our marriage, chit Vanessa and Marlo are my hero's :rofl:

• 3halos

Either this is a sick plotted ridiculous PR scam or I'd curse her azz out for piss poor timing...2 days before his album drops? Either way, something's not right here.