Usher Raymond's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond continues her quest to gain public sympathy. She recently sat down for an interview with Uptown magazine to talk about why she thinks User is fighting her for full custody of their sons, Usher Raymond IV, aka Cinco, 4, and Daviyd, 3.

“He is a man very accustomed to having his way,” Raymond says. “This has nothing to do with how I parent. Trust me, I never will have a desire to keep a man away from his kids. I am not June Cleaver or head of the PTA, but I know I am a good mother.”

The above photo from the interview shows Tameka with her oldest son, Darrin, 21 (far right), whom she had when she was 19 and roughing it in Oakland, CA.

The other boys are Daviyd play fighting with his half brother (whom Tameka had with Atlanta clothier Ryan Glover). Glover's other son is the boy sitting 2nd from left with Cinco.

Darrin is a mystery to many Tameka observers who thought she only had 4 boys.

As Uptown Editor-in-chief Isoul Harris explains: Darrin's father was murdered before he was born. During the photo shoot, Darrin noticed Isoul snapping a pic with his cell phone and he immediately signaled to Tameka, whom he is "?ercely protective" of.

“Because I had him at such a young age, he and I basically grew up together and we are extremely close. But I am very conscious not to be an overbearing mother,” says Tameka.

Source: Snitch

:no:

• ChocD aka C.D.

I will give it to the sister to have five kids with one being in his 20's Meek Meek looks nice back to sipping :coffee:

• candibfly

had to make sure the bottom of that shoe was showin huh

anywho, what else is going on? :coffee:

@CD ... You be lurking yo azz off :lol: ... I was wondering where you were at

• Creamy

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

He got some nice legs though. That one bottom foot sticking out needs a pedi pronto!

• sexyphillygirl

@Candi-I was thinking the same thing smh a friend of mine got some red bottoms and this ghetto heffa took a pic and put it on facebook and said look yall got my red bottoms lmao.

Ok back to lurking mode....

:coffee: . O

• KyCakes

Candi - Get out of my head....lil :chickenhead: HAD to make sure she was flossin the red bottoms... :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=fvwrel ALBoy

@ Jmo I was wondering why dude had a dress on :shrug:

JMO says:

*******************
    You forgot the S :coffee: #teamhelpinghand

• MSVALLDAY

This is actually the best looking I've ever seen this chick! Normally she looks a hot mess, but she actually looks like she has some common sense in these here pics.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh is that it :rolleyes: :coffee:

• ohpretty1

CS checks on swole.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

She lost her man, but she is defintely gettin' paid.

I like her style, not TOO MUCH of anything, considering she is in the ATL; home of fake.

JMO says:

*******************
    You forgot the S :coffee: #teamhelpinghand
    _______________________________________________________________________

No I didn't :coffee:

• ohpretty1

:dead: @ teamhelpinghand

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At errrbody ass sipping something

• Anna

I thought this was photoshopped, looks like Usher is 2nd from the left. I thought the person on the end was the interviewer.

• lovezoe

"Red bottoms"= a hoodboogers dream.

JMO says:

*******************
    You forgot the S #teamhelpinghand
    _______________________________________________________________________

JMO says:
    No I didn’t
    ********************
    Oh.....my bad :coffee:

• TPtotalpackage

No you're Mrs. Doubtfire Tameka.

• EB

This is my first time seeing all 5 of her kids :coffee:

Does the 21 year old still stay with her?

:whistle:
    "Dude looks like a Lady"

I bet her and Shaq have the same shoe size.... :coffee:

and, bless your heart, meeka, but I don't think anyone will mistake you for being June Cleaver-ish OR head of the PTA....

#CarryOn

Dear Ms Foster,

Bish tell us something we didn't know...like you're not holding a peen underneath that dress that would make Redyckulous jealous, bish buhbye

now back to laying my head on my desk :sick:

:coffee: AGAIN

:lol: @CD and JMO

Oooh No. DON'T GET ZOE ZOE STARTED ON THE RED BOTTOMS! Nooooo :no:

@Hershey

I seen in the other post you found the meaning to my dream. What is it? :coffee:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Her face still strong as hell.

June Cleaver?

Lady you not even the mother on Carrie.... I got more respect for her than you.

• Creamy

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell----Floppy Power!!! says:

She lost her man, but she is defintely gettin’ paid.

_________________________________________________

HOME OF FAKE :shrugs:

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

She looks great for an older woman. This is how you do it!!!! Not fat, in shape, and still gorgeous.

It must have been damned hard to lose Usher. But, oh well!

The best revenge is living well!!! And she is polished as a mofo!

• lovezoe

@Tatted- Please don't get me started... :coffee:

Cocoabana says:

Her face still strong as hell.
    ________________________________________________________________________

:nono: Tyra calls those "unique" faces on top model

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Why is everyone thirsty in this post?? :shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

No you’re Mrs. Doubtfire Tameka.
    :rofl: :rofl:

• lovezoe

Tameka need to just collect her checks from Ursh and stop talking about him. He with his other old lady now, :coffee:

I Go There says:

June Cleaver?

Lady you not even the mother on Carrie…. I got more respect for her than you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: CHU'UP E-BRO! :rofl:

:thinking: Tameka's oldest son looks like Hill Harper

@JMO
    Cuz they love their login and we don't know if TOMeka is a friend to the blog :coffee: Means if I don't have anything nice to say I will sip on my drink :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Zoe Zoe - I'm not tryna get you started, I'm tryna prevent OTHA'S from getting you started! I already know what's good! :lol:

Tameka’s oldest son looks like Hill Harper
    :rofl: I was like why is he in that picture did she help him with her book :rofl: Until I read further :oops:

:thinking: Tameka’s oldest son looks like Hill Harper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cus that's his son! :coffee:

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

Creamy says:

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!! says:

She lost her man, but she is defintely gettin’ paid.

_________________________________________________

HOME OF
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I've disturbed you, Creamy. But I've been to many "black" towns, and the ATL is the one where you have to do alot of "eye" adjusting. So many wigs, weaves, and HAM make-up----and the bodies!!!! Oh, my gosh, do people LOVE to eat down here.

Those weaves can be as tall as the Empire State Building, and as red, orange, pink, and whatever as a the dots on a clowns clothing. But you do notice that not many women are natural. And by that, I mean just without the hair pieces. And it is obvious that they are all wearing hair pieces.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@choco .... Ohhhhh, I was just doing it so I wouldn't be ostracized again (see comment 10 )... ok thanks!

@ CD

To see your toes in your dream, represents the way you move and walk through life with such grace and poise (or there lack of). It also signify your path in life. Alternatively, toes may also represent the minor detail of life and how you deal with them. To dream that your toe nails are growing, symbolize an extension of your understanding in a particular matter. To dream that you lose or gain a toe(s), suggests that you lack determination and energy needed to move forward in some situation. To dream that you hurt your toe or that there is a corn or abrasion on it, signifies that you are feeling anxiety about moving forward with something. To dream that someone is kissing your toe, indicates that they are trying to reassure and reaffirm your progress forward.

• SAUCEY82

HELLO EVERYONE :party:

HAPPY HUMP DAY

________________________
    Baltimore :coffee:

:rofl: @ Choco

Why cant we say something about celebrities that are FOTB. Hell arent we friends of the blog. We go in on each other every fuggin day if we fair game why aint they. Goes back into :kona: finish sippin :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

*refills everyone's cups* :coffee:
    I have green tea, Grey Goose, Kool-aid (red), Ciroc (Coconut), and water

• lovezoe

@Tatted- You know me OH so well. :rofl: I couldn't imagine being Christian Louboutin. :coffee:

@JMO
    You and OTB got some underlying chit going on today and Im not aware of it :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

:thinking: Tameka’s oldest son looks like Hill Harper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cus that’s his son! :coffee:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Someone go summon KDub.....
    She'll tell us who da Pappy....

#helpful

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

Well, I have heard all kinds of sht about Baltimore. That's one place I'll never have to visit. Even to pick up a lottery ticket.

The Makeup Maven says:

Tameka’s oldest son looks like Hill Harper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cus that’s his son!
    *******************
    :bye: Tatted it was nice fuggin with cho ass errday (Payback from yesterday when yall were all planning my damn funeral :rofl: rofl: :rofl

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

We go in on each other every fuggin day if we fair game why aint they.
    Yep and thats y the celebrities come to this blog :rofl: :rofl:

• Creamy

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell----Floppy Power!!! says:

Creamy says:

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!! says:

She lost her man, but she is defintely gettin’ paid.

_________________________________________________

HOME OF
    —————————————————————-

I’m sorry if I’ve disturbed you, Creamy. But I’ve been to many “black” towns, and the ATL is the one where you have to do alot of “eye” adjusting. So many wigs, weaves, and HAM make-up—-and the bodies!!!! Oh, my gosh, do people LOVE to eat down here.

______________________________________________________

Welp I guess you summed up most of the wannabe's here. :shrugs: I am total natural, I dont even wear make up, it dont look right on me, but i know exactly what you are saying

@Choco & Honey :lol:

:waves: Saucey

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

June Cleaver?

Lady you not even the mother on Carrie…. I got more respect for her than you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CHU’UP E-BRO!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatted that chic Crazy... People want to be famous too damn bad.
    she got a fking starting 5 and always talking some BS.

@MrsM
    I don't even visit BMORE like that and it's part of MD but not the part Im from :rofl: BMORE can have at it keep them ova there------------->

• lovezoe

Can we get an updated list of FOTB, I know the top 3, but who else if a FOTB? :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

________________________
    Baltimore :coffee:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Don't make me put up my gravi that had the unfortunate girl with the Coogi hairstyle....

Saucey :yahoo:

• SAUCEY82

@JMO
    :yahoo:

:coffee: just because :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Hi Saucey :hi:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Don’t make me put up my gravi that had the unfortunate girl with the Coogi hairstyle….
    WAIIIIIIIIITTTTT I can't see new gravi's and pls was this chick from BMORE I believe they are the worse with fashion they all confuzzled NYC, Delaware, PA them mofo don't have any type of style NEVER HAS

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

Welp I guess you summed up most of the wannabe’s here. I am total natural, I dont even wear make up, it dont look right on me, but i know exactly what you are saying
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

That means you like yourself. Ain't nothin wrong with that. That's a good thing.

• Hard Hitter

Lot of thirstiness. Everybody sipping on something.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Meant to say their styles are inspired by NYC, PA and Delaware a mix bunch of chit

• Creamy

@Saucey what it do twin still buying shoes :yes:

:waves: Saucey

Choco aka Hippie says:

WAIIIIIIIIITTTTT I can’t see new gravi’s and pls was this chick from BMORE I believe they are the worse with fashion they all confuzzled NYC, Delaware, PA them mofo don’t have any type of style NEVER HAS
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Well, let me oblige you, Choco... :lol:

Be right back.... *goes to Gravatar*

• SAUCEY82

@CHOCO AND HONEY
    :yahoo:

@TATTED
    ?? I NEED A NEW PRIMER FOR MY EYES WHAT DO YOU USE? I'M GOING THERE THIS WEEKEND..(WELL TODAY)LOL

<~~~~~~~~~~~ is natural in the A :lol:

• Hershey

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?

• CHA CHA

Tameka looks nice... I dont get all of the hate and disdain for her. Im sure she looks better than half the bishes in here whose face is posted and lurk :rolleyes: She dont bother me really... You go girl, it takes a strong woman to raise all men... BLACK MEN ... I tip my hat!

Where is LOLITA has anyone spoken to her :think:

@Kycake I won't be able to see the new gravi unless someone on here emails it to me Like Man or EGO if he was nice or Dimpz if she's here

• Ty

I Go There says:

June Cleaver?

Lady you not even the mother on Carrie…. I got more respect for her than you.
    That lets u know that her/his :shrugs: azz reads our comments in deep thought. Someone made that June Cleaver comment earlier this week.

#paranoidazz
    #stayofftheblogs
    #yourfootneedsahotoiltreatment

• SAUCEY82

@CREAMY(MY TWIN)
    :hug:

YES GOT SOME BOOTS.. BUT I MOVED SO I HAD TO SAVE .. HOW ABOUT YOU

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean
    DC MD VA :lol:

Hershey says:

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?
    ********************
    Department of Motor Vehicles :blink:

• Hard Hitter

DMV
    DC
    Maryland
    Virginia

• SAUCEY82

@HERSH
    DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
    YOU MEAN THAT DMV??

________________________
    I DISAGREE :coffee: and this is not a case of hit dog will holler just speaking the truth

• candibfly

OHoney u got some V8 fruit fusion over there? :coffee:

• SAUCEY82

@CHOCD
    :hi:

I SEE WE ON THE SAME PAGE...LOL

@HH
    Where are you from?

Hershey says:

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?
    ********************
    Department of Motor Vehicles :blink:
    ______________________________________________________________________

• caligirl

Down Sout and Midwest hairstyles are much worst that B-more IMO. My stylist is in Bmore County and my shiat stay bouncy :coffee:

They be rocking them hard curls in PG County

Hershey says:

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?
    ********************
    Department of Motor Vehicles
    ***_______________

Choco says:
    DC MD VA
    ********************
    Nah I'm really going to the :kona: because I truly feel like a sped trying to call somebody else out. #teamsosmartimdumbsometimes

Choco - Send me your email addy

• EB

Hershey says:

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?
    ********************
    Dyck meets Vag!na

Anna says:

So, you're saying Usher looks like a 13-year-old boy? :shrug: The older son looks like he might have a lot on his mind, like his momma. :coffee:

Dammit, EB :lol:

@JMO

:stop: LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

My stylist is in Bmore County and my shiat stay bouncy

They be rocking them hard curls in PG County
    :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh I do my own hair so my chit stays RIGHT Fly away and some more chit

KYCAKE
    Babes Im not putting it out here do you Ihearts email she can give you mine

:dead: @EB :ghost:

:lol: @ CHOCD

• caligirl

Red Bottoms are so not the "IT" shoe anymore.

:rofl: @ EB
    :thumbsup: :lol:

• Hershey

CD that's why your azz is dreaming about leaving ole crusted up panky toes in shoes and chit :hahaha: ole mean azz!

Thank you Choco, this one ^^^^^here is cold piece of werk

• Ty

lovezoe says:

@Tatted- You know me OH so well. I couldn’t imagine being Christian Louboutin.
    U aint lying. I am so tired of seeing folks with their feet dangling in the air. We get it...u have red bottoms. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

:rofl:@ CD. Don't feel bad Bew. That's always my first thought too but, I've seen Choco explain it before. :hug:

I also agree that lil buddy up top looks more masculine that feminine. That applies rather she looks better than me or not. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Red Bottoms are so not the “IT” shoe anymore.
    Ya think :coffee:

• Hard Hitter

Choco
    Born in MD
    Raised in ATL
    Living everywhere

• Hershey

Cali :huh: :blink: clue me in, you mean I don't have to spray paint my BCBG's red on the bottom? What's the new it shoe?

• ChocD aka C.D.

I know I said this before but I everytime I see Red Bottoms I think of that twitter fail where the boy said "Im going to treat my girl to something special tonight prolly buy her some Lewbuttons or something" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hershey says:

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?
    ********************
    Department of Motor Vehicles
    ***_______________

Choco says:
    DC MD VA
    ********************
    Nah I’m really going to the :kona: because I truly feel like a sped trying to call somebody else out. #teamsosmartimdumbsometimes
    ______________________________________________________________

:bye: ... :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

That applies rather she looks better than me or not.
    She don't look better than you maybe the poster who posted that feels that she looks better than them :coffee:

• Creamy

@Choco CD Please stay in the :kona: ok :rofl: Stay there ok :hahaha:

• caligirl

@Choco - Well I'm lazy! I haven't done my hair in years.....If I had the time I would go to salon and have them pin it up at night....

• CFREE

WHY didn't the photographer tell her put that dayum foot down tho? just look tacky as hail :no:

• KyCakes

@ Choco - ION have anyone's email....
    Oh well...I'll leave up the gravi and you can see it when you're able...

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

girl to something special tonight prolly buy her some Lewbuttons or something”
    He said it right cuz he know damn well he cant afford Louboutins

• The Makeup Maven

@ Saucey - Heeey boo. A good primer to use is Smashbox. I use it. I don't use any other kind! :biggrin:

:blink: Just realized my coworker has been wearing that same reddish brown leather Pinhead two-piece suit since Friday.

Lawd, I don't need to be here! :wail: *well, I need to have my job but, I don't need to be seeing this shyt* :no:

Hershey says:

CD that’s why your azz is dreaming about leaving ole crusted up panky toes in shoes and chit ole mean azz!

Thank you Choco, this one ^^^^^here is cold piece of werk
    ***************************
    Touche :coffee:

• Hard Hitter

The capital of ratchet hairstyles has to be West Palm Beach

ChocD aka C.D. says:

I know I said this before but I everytime I see Red Bottoms I think of that twitter fail where the boy said “Im going to treat my girl to something special tonight prolly buy her some Lewbuttons or something” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    _____________________________________________________________________

Who said this chit??!! :rofl:

Going to school in DC, I remember they HATED people from Baltimore and vice versa ... Yikes

@Kycake
    :hugs: Guhl you got to get on the now closed underground but get the email addys :rofl:

EB says:

This is my first time seeing all 5 of her kids

I've seen all the kids before, except Darrin. I knew about him but this is the first time I've ever seen a pic of him.

• Hershey

Damn remind me not to eva post a question on here, yall just :gossip: :hahaha: :rofl: :dead: and er'thang else at me

:yes: Always has been the way Like Redskins vs Dallas

:whistle:
    I ain't even gonna front
    I ain't even gonna lie
    Since you walked up in the club
    I've been givin you the eye
    We can dance if you want
    Get it crackin' if you like
    Must be a fullmoon
    Looks like one of those nights

*love this song*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dunno why :shrug: but for some reason, I always thought Red Bottoms were hella expensive; like several thousand dollars. They're not....

@ Choco...I'm not gone say all that but, I don't think she's pretty. I will say that she has a nice smile though.

The Makeup Maven says:

:whistle:
    I ain’t even gonna front
    I ain’t even gonna lie
    Since you walked up in the club
    I’ve been givin you the eye
    We can dance if you want
    Get it crackin’ if you like
    Must be a fullmoon
    Looks like one of those nights

*love this song*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    I :love: that she was preggo in this video. Trying to jam out with all that belly.... :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hugs: that would depress me also

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:yahoo: I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED IM WATCHING PUSS N BOOTS TOOOOOONIGHT!! :yahoo: :danban1: I LOVE THAT DAM PUSS!!
    @SAUCE :kiss:

• Anna

Anna says:

So, you’re saying Usher looks like a 13-year-old boy? :shrugs: The older son looks like he might have a lot on his mind, like his momma. :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    He was slouched over. I thought it was Usher trying to not be in the family photo next to Tameka. Didn't want to make Grace think they were getting along. :lol:

@Dimpz
    You don't have to I said it just like she said it y do we have to look bad becuz we have our opinion on someone else that's y I said maybe she feels she looks bad

• prynsexxx

Hershey says:

Can someone tell me what does the DMV mean?
    Dirty Musty Vagina

Tatted yaaaaaaaaassssssss! :dance:

• caligirl

@Hershey - Well Yves Saint Laurent has red bottoms now...There was a lawsuit pending. The best shoe is one that feel comfortable on your foot. My least expensive shoe, I swear is the one I rec'vd the most compliments on....It was a pair of Chinese Laundry several years back...I miss dem shoes.

OH SO WE STILL ON TOPIC.. :kona:

@ Choco....I'm not depressed by it but ion understand why! :no: :wail:

:hug:

@ Laker....Antonio Banderas says he hates Puss. :lol:

He really did say that though. :coffee:

Hershey says:

Damn remind me not to eva post a question on here, yall just :gossip: :hahaha: :rofl: :dead: and er’thang else at me
    ______________________________________________________________

:yes: ... Post a question and they be like "oh, whats wrong, were here for you" but doing this behind your e-back ---> :karate:

MrsMommy says:

It saddens me to see my black women (and girls) wear weaves like that weave or hair extension defines them. And they're so quick to say white women have been wearing weave forever. As if that justifies black women looking like plastic Barbies. :no:

@WIFIE HE SAID WHAAAT?? NOOOOOOOOO! I LOOOVE ME SOME PUSS :yes:
    SOMEBODY HIT A BISH UP WHEN WE GO OFF TOPIC!!! :pc: <<working

@ JMO....Not Choco. :no: @ 142

• SAUCEY82

@TATTED
    :kiss:

I USE TWO FACE BUT I'M REALLY NOT LIKING IT ANYMORE

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

So true Im not knocking anyone cuz hail somedays I do want a diff persona but I rock my natural length and hair I would feel like Garbage Minaj with all that stuff on my head and all them brite colors

CFREE says:

WHY didn’t the photographer tell her put that dayum foot down tho? just look tacky as hail
    Exactly

• SAUCEY82

@LAKES
    :kiss:

• West Coast Chick

The Makeup Maven says:

Tameka’s oldest son looks like Hill Harper
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cus that’s his son!
    __________________________________

:shocked: she gotta baby by Hill Harper too?? shut the front door!!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Dimpz some things are not for everyone's comprehension just try not to breathe if she comes around you

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@DIMPZ **HYBERNATES IN UR DIMPLES** CALL ME WHEN THE SHYT GETS GOOD....

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ JMO….Not Choco. :no: @ 142
    _________________________________

True

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man cum.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.
    According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.
    In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.
    __________________________
    True Story By Dead Serious News

:vomit:

• lovezoe

I am still :ghost: over the chick who did a tutorial of making homemade red bottoms. :coffee:

Exactly
    What makes you think he didn't we are speaking of Tameka here :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

I used to HATE weaves back in the day and think everyone who wore them were bald headed... I've grown to love 'em but hey ... :shrug:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Wait yall mean to tell me you can't tell she put her foot up like that and Im certain the tawdry thing got to approve which photo to be published #SAD

• The Makeup Maven

Got another one for ya'll

:whistle:
    Why don't you return my calls
    Why you trip out where I be
    You don't ever come to see me
    You say that youre too busy
    What the hell I don't have time
    Why you messing w/my mind
    I can find another guy
    Someone who will treat me right

I don't need this bullchit
    I won't put up with it
    Any longer you can
    Go if you want I don't
    Need your pity I will
    Be just fine if you decide
    That you want to leave close the
    Door behind you I just
    Want to know what

What about all of the
    Things that you said
    What about all of the
    Promises that you made
    What about all of the
    Eyes that you gave
    What about all of the
    Thing you told me

*yeah, that album was FULLY underrated*

• lovezoe

For the DMV thing, the V only applies to Northern Virginia. I am 757. Those NOVA folks make SURE we know that.

@ Choco...STAY TO ASS OFF THE NEW SITES! :rofl:

@ JMO...She can cut yo head off and still love you after though. :yes:

@ Lakes...He did, He said Puss has stolen his career, become more famous than him as Zorro. I'll come find you if we go off track. :hug:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Saucey - You're welcome. I tried 2 Face before...I didn't like it!
    :nono:

:rofl: @ OTB
    I can only imagine who she talkn bout I know it's about weaves and some mo chit :rofl: Prolly me included :hugs:

What u :rolleyes: about :rofl:

@LOVEZOE
    Yeah you right we aint claiming 757 to far down the road!

Homemade red bottoms?! :blink:

@ JMO...I keep a head full of hair, even when it's short and will throw some hair uptop just cause. :yes:

@ Tatted....You still singing Brandy?

• caligirl

B Atwood and Alexander McQueen are more popular and more "affordable"...Stand by is Jimmy Choo

Besides Lewbuttons has very few styles per season... :coffee:

• SAUCEY82

@TATTED
    I DECIDED TO PUT ON SOME MAKE-UP YESTERDAY AND WAS SHOCKED WHEN MY COLORS WAS NOT POPPING.. OH HECKY NAW...LOL TIME FOR CHANGE

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I remember back in the 80s and 90s when black women were SO proud of our own hair. When the Bronner Brothers convention was in its heyday, women traveled hundreds of miles to Atlanta to show off their unique hair styles. But I'm happy to say that real hair is making a comeback at the salon that I go to. All the young girls are rocking their own hair in cute short styles. :yes:

The Makeup Maven says:Eyes that you gave
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I thought it said that, too, till one day, i was singing all loud and got clowned... :lol:

#IceThatYouGave
    #helpful

• CFREE

"According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him."

:blink: :wtf:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ JMO…I keep a head full of hair, even when it’s short and will throw some hair uptop just cause. :yes:
    _____________________________________________________________________

:fistbump:

Sandra says:
    ******************
    :tape: :crying1: :rofl: :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

Weaves and comments but not yall :nono: ... how Sandy let that pilla pet dictate the convo and a bish aint seen NANN photo of her. :rolleyes:

Got Sandy up there tombout it make her sad, but she posting Decatur Flavas with a whole years supply of Remi on they heads. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• lisaROSE

red bottoms are the new loui speedy bags, all hoodrats, "models" or drug dealer wifeys has a pair..... :no:

• lovezoe

So Sandra are you saying ALL women who wear weaves are insecure? :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

All the young girls are rocking their own hair in cute short styles

This chit sadder than the unmentionables! :hahaha: :(

She basically saying they can only rock with short hair cause they hair isnt long. Double wow.

• The Makeup Maven

@ MZD - Yeah, I'm singing Brandy until Kycakes decided to call a bish out on a grammatical error I made. :rolleyes:

@ Kycakes - BISH, (i say that lovingly) I knew it was ice. My bad! :lol:

Not a whole years! *plural, no apostophe* :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Weaves and comments but not yall … how Sandy let that pilla pet dictate the convo and a bish aint seen NANN photo of her.

:rofl: @ Lisa so true

• The Makeup Maven

@ Saucey - Yeah, that's how I felt when I tried 2faced. I felt like my eyeshadow looked muddy too! Too thick! :nono:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

I remember back in the 80s and 90s when black women were SO proud of our own hair. When the Bronner Brothers convention was in its heyday, women traveled hundreds of miles to Atlanta to show off their unique hair styles. But I’m happy to say that real hair is making a comeback at the salon that I go to. All the young girls are rocking their own hair in cute short styles. :yes:
    _______________________________________________________________________

Just because they add hair or style it differently doesn't make them less proud :shrug:

I wear my own long hair as well but there are other days when I prefer to style my hair differently and instead of putting all that heat on my hair, I'd rather apply it on weave.

JMO says:

I used to HATE weaves back in the day and "think everyone who wore them were bald headed"
    ________________________________________________________________________

Po baby :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

I think Tameka looks great and I've never thought she was ugly or mannish, just didn't photograph well...and all her sons are so handsome

@ Tatted....KY gone hafta learn what Diddy said, It ain't always about knowing the right lyricals or the perfect pitch. Sometimes it's just about the raw EMOTION of the singer. :yes: He said that. :yes:

lisaROSE says:

red bottoms are the new loui speedy bags, all hoodrats, “models” or drug dealer wifeys has a pair…..

Exactly - That's even if they are even real. The market is flooded with fakes. Plus folks are painting bottom of shoes red.

• lisaROSE

they stop wearing weaves cause we in a dam reccession!! its cheaper to keep it real lolol

The Makeup Maven says:

@ MZD – Yeah, I’m singing Brandy until Kycakes decided to call a bish out on a grammatical error I made. :rolleyes:

@ Kycakes – BISH, (i say that lovingly) I knew it was ice. My bad! :lol:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sawwy :ashamed:

CFREE says:

Because she wanted all of you to see her red bottoms.

******************
    Her pic is up sis what are you talm bout :shrugs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I say to each it's own I wore a weave at 37 mid life crisis all blond in my jet black hair a young girl did it for me and I looked like Faith Evans 2.0 you could see the tracks so that's why Im done and I refuse to pay the prices they asking for putting in weaves

CFREE says:

Because she wanted all of you to see her red bottoms.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    yeah. Her and Ricky Rozay

:whistle:
    "The ones beneath me recognize the red bottoms I wear"

• The Makeup Maven

:ghost: @ MZD! Right, tell her boo! Ackin' like she fuggin' wrote the lyrics and chit! :rolleyes:

:pc: <--- me checking to see if KyCakes names is on songwriting credits

@ KyCakes - see post # 195 :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Because she wanted all of you to see her red bottoms.
    BINGO that much is obvious i mean she flexing her thigh muscle to get that foot in the pic :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ lovezoe: I'm not saying all women who wear weaves are insecure. I'm saying they're fake. :no:

:kona: Ion wanna get hit if they start fighting over song credits. :no:

• CFREE

We know that Sandra, I said why the PHOTOGRAPHER didn't say "looka hea that ain't hot" :lol: besides we the ppl don't give a shat :no:

Faith Evans 2.0 :dead:

:dead: @ MZD

:hahaha: Mah bad.

• Hershey

@ Sandra, I'm very proud of my own hair...even more proud when my own hair blends perfectly with that Indian Yaki and you can't tell where my ends and it begins :yes: :proud: chit I loves the chit outta me, and anything I add, is to enhance what's already there

#teamsecure

• OutsidetheBox

Do her hair look nice and natural to you tho? *squints*

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Tatted….KY gone hafta learn what Diddy said, It ain’t always about knowing the right lyricals or the perfect pitch. Sometimes it’s just about the raw EMOTION of the singer. :yes: He said that. :yes:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Diddy we're talking about....
    Yeah. I prefer to not get advice from a mouth breather

#DefendingHisMediocricy

• Ty

MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell----Floppy Power!!! says:

We are all natural Ms Mommy *run fingers through my Natural Indian Remy :rolleyes: :rofl:

#uarerightthough

*blank stare* Thats all I see. :hahaha:

Hershey says:

@ Sandra, I’m very proud of my own hair…even more proud when my own hair blends perfectly with that Indian Yaki and you can’t tell where my ends and it begins :proud: chit I loves the chit outta me, and anything I add, is to enhance what’s already there

#teamsecure

:ghost:

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

Heheheheheh! Look Sandie:

We would normally post a pic of a camel, but today, we’re giving you something special: A new father with the remarkable ability to keep his private life private while exposing his family’s most personal details in glorious song.

#teamsecure

Preach. Team that weave can do all the chit I would NEVER do to my hair.

Ummmmm hell no :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Folks put on pounds of makeup and Sandra lust over them but theyre natural :hahaha:

@ OTB....You mean helmet hair uptop? :shrug:

@ KY....Hey Diddles may be an ass but he knows his shat! :yes: *sometimes*

@ Cfree...You can't say you don't care around these parts, PPL NEVER believe that. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

:mad: CandiB I knew someone wasn't gon be satisfied with my inventory! I do not have any V8 products :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

My Decatur Flavors are ALL natural. I make my photographer do the snatch test before he snaps their pics. :coffee:

I’m saying they’re fake.
    :rofl: Okay now cmon thats not true it takes more than a weave to make someone fake hail a dumb bish don't even need a weave to be fake e.g. Amber Rose :coffee:

Nice glasses loser :coffee:

@OTB and Choc D. don't do it , luv yo logon :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Dimpz, you were in my dream the other night :coffee: I'm not gon tell you what it was about though :gossip:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt
    <-----scortched the SHAT outta my tracks last night. A chick was like :yahoo: THANK GAWD IT WASN'T MINE!

• KyCakes

MzDimplez1123 says:@ KY….Hey Diddles may be an ass but he knows his shat! :yes: *sometimes*
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    She called him Diddles...or was this a typo? :rofl:

*****************************
    Sandra :stop: trying to get me banned. I know what you doing :rofl:

Sandra Rose I JUST CANT WITH YOU. :hahaha:

• Hershey

I like to switch it up and I refuse to have a dayum lacefront sitting in the top of my head, chit I might forget it's there and lay it on my dayum desk. I have another co-worker who's wearing "dread-extensions" I guess that chit is ok, since it's not Indian Remi? :nono:

#aintchitwrongwithaweave

• caligirl

Tried to wear a weave, but just can't do it. For the first time last year I got micros...LOVED THEM!!!

I'll be sitting for 8 to 10 hours on Friday. Anything to stay chemical free!

• OutsidetheBox

THANK GAWD IT WASN'T MINE!

:rofl: I was soooo fukking mad that morning I burnt my hair. I was like why the fukk that wasnt the wig!!!! :(

@ O'HONEY.... :gossip: What was I wearing? <---ala OTB

• OutsidetheBox

If he weave checking them then they aint really from Decatur.

Put yo hands in a real long hair chicks heads and see what she do to you.

• I Go There

DO I even want to know what yall talking about...

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ OTB….You mean helmet hair uptop?

@ KY….Hey Diddles may be an ass but he knows his shat! *sometimes*

@ Cfree…You can’t say you don’t care around these parts, PPL NEVER believe that.
    _________________________________________________________________________

:shrug: does not care about they beliefs either :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I do love my login but I love OTB a little bit more... :shrug: :lol:

*spray paints over the loser's glasses*

• Renee28

Hershey says:

@ Sandra, I’m very proud of my own hair…even more proud when my own hair blends perfectly with that Indian Yaki and you can’t tell where my ends and it begins :yes: :proud: chit I loves the chit outta me, and anything I add, is to enhance what’s already there

#teamsecure
    ___________________________________________

:claps:

@OTB
    Sandra know damn well aint no one weave checking she cray :rofl: Thinking we will believe anything she says

@Hershey

Sits next to you and offers you some of my sunflower seeds as a truce from my earlier indiscretions :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Kita cause in the scheme of things, thats really important! :lol:

What you were wearing can determine what you did in that dream :lol:

• Ty

MrsMommy says:

It saddens me to see my black women (and girls) wear weaves like that weave or hair extension defines them. And they’re so quick to say white women have been wearing weave forever. As if that justifies black women looking like plastic Barbies.
    Speaking of plastic...Mattel is releasing Kardashian Barbies this year. These hoes keep winning :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Wait who is wearing loser glasses :fistpump: I know wrong emoticon choice just wanted to use :rofl:

• ChocD aka C.D.

Just spit out my fuggin water *spray painting looser glasses* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

Okay, so who getting banned and who burned their weave? :thinking:

OMG :crying: I did the emo wrong :rofl:

Snatch test?! :blink:

Diddles was intentional. :yes:

@ OTB....I swear around August 2010, my hair was shoulder length and I was trying to straighten my front left edge with a hot as Kizure, metal stove curler. I burnt, yes, BURNT that shyt right off my head and was walking around with a gelled back side for months! It grew back out and I still ended up cutting all my hair off because it just never was gonna catch up. :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

@cali What type of install did you have that you didnt like? Just curious. I envy your patience. I never wear braids.

The take down? I be crying. My girls love braids and they know I wont even help them take them out. #nothelpful

I Go There says:

DO I even want to know what yall talking about…

Weaves or Natural. What do you perfer :think:

• CFREE

Still have not ran into them dudes on the skreet that did the smash n grab at them beauty supply stores :mad:

• OutsidetheBox

does not care about they beliefs either

CFree, your use of emoticons there gave me life. Love it!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

@Dimpz I'll never telll

@ Tatted....Yesterday, I burned my weave. Last week, OTB burned her hair. :wail: August 2010, I BURNT THE SHAT outta my own hair, damned neah to the ROOTS! :rofl: :wail: <---Hysteria

@ CFree...You still looking for them? :rofl:

@ O'Honey...Was I atleast cute? :shrug:

• caligirl

@OTB- Tried...Quick Weave, Glue, Circular braids with the tracks. My scalp feels trapped. :shrug:

Last summer I used kinky curl, I was considering trying Jessie Girl but it cost like 70.00 a jar.

:lol: @ Dimpz roots slick back cutting it all off :rofl:

Kizure, metal stove curler

:nono: NO maaaammmmmmm! I got tester and everything and Im still scared of the heat!

caligirl says:

I Go There says:

DO I even want to know what yall talking about…

Weaves or Natural. What do you perfer
    _____________________________________________________

Well living in the day and age of weave... its kinda hard to find a lady that doesnt have one.. White or black. Natural hair is nice though... when you can just grab a nice fist full of natural hair--- . Okay lemme stop. Now if you got weave.. I would prefer a woman if she's gonna wear it to spend a lil dough on it.. so it can at least feel close to the real thing. Cause some of these women shait be feeling like tumble weed. I cant have that.

• Renee28

___________________________________________________-

Ok :tape:

• caligirl

This african chic does my micros and takes them out to, othewise I would cut them out. It took like 1.5 hours...they wet my hair as they go and it seemed to come out easily.

@ Choco....I was pissed! Good thing my hair is thick enough to hide just about anything but, I just said to hell with it. When it got to the bottom of my ear on that part, I just hacked it off.

My scalp feels trapped

Hey I feel you girl. If I cant get to that scalp, im buggin. :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

we talkn bout hair... **goes into a coma in wifie dimples**

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

:yes: Dimpz you looked just like that picture right there. Crazy thing is I had talked to MIRS for hours that night and dreamed of you :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Natural hair is nice though… when you can just grab a nice fist full of natural hair—

Hilarious and typical man response: Aint nothing like the real thing. Me and dude had to stop mid coitus cause he grabbed my puff. :blink: :stop:

Never did that w that weave. That chit made me laugh, cuss and cry all at once.

• caligirl

My perference is a half wig (with the combs) when I was working at Nordstrom, I would wear my what I call my Performance Hair. My sales increased on those days.....

• OutsidetheBox

Soooo IGO yall was tombout how yall lost yall virginity?

You and denise and Pryti? :popcorn:

• Hershey

Looks CD up and down, frowns and accepts her salty truce... I :love: my mean azz friend :lol:

Performance Hair

:rofl: :dead:

@ OTB....I usually test them but, I was rushing to get to my cousin's wedding reception. Had been :hump: til an hour past when the wedding started. I was mad as hell like, ION even like that bish. She as hell don't like her enough to be burning my hair out! :mad: :cuss:

• The Makeup Maven

@ MZD - Oh, so you and OTB are burning ya'll chit? Ionthink it's funny since it you two! :nono: Anyone else, I'd be rolling!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Never did that w that weave. That chit made me laugh, cuss and cry all at once.
    :rofl: :rofl:

Lawd chile just as bad as me feeling an old scratch on his back and stopping and crying and chit I was so emotional and now I know y SMDH

• caligirl

Gosh I miss that Nords discount.....

caligirl says:

*********************
    :rofl: :rofl:

@ Hershey
    Thanks my fellow chocolate suga wuga :love:

• OutsidetheBox

Cali what does that damn church sign say? :lol:

@ O'Honey....I guess I looked aiight atleast then. :shrug: Was yall bishes talking about me? wail:

• Hershey

Cali, I always look at those, there's a lady at my church hers looks like big Texas sized hair, but on the package their very nice.

#iwanttotryone

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:smack: Do we really have to relive EGO losing his virginity again chit all of them I read it all thats why Im in this post! NO HATE just like OKAY

• caligirl

IGO - Feeel you on the natural, I like when mister rubs his fingers through through my hair and rubs my scalp...very relaxing. With a weave that is a :nono:

:stop: We will NOT get into that damned Church Sign! :no: !

Well I missed his story, and it was too many to go back. Sorry! Choc! :hug:

And you see I wasnt sharing mine. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

When it got to the bottom of my ear on that part, I just hacked it off.
    :lol: I know your pain real talk I had to do some swirly type thingy with my hair once :rofl:

Damn. :(

I missed everything. And I cant see. Sorry. Im a cancer. History buff. :lol:

• caligirl

Try Jesus If you don't like him the devil will take you back.

And a :hug: for Kita!

and :rofl: @swirly type thing

:offtopic:
    Have yall ever went to the bathroom and after you were done a sound came out of you that you've neva heard before. Made even you say "oh wow" and when you come out the stall one of your coworkers is looking through the mirror at you like :blink:

No. Me either :coffee:

@Dimpz...It's not that sign :nono:

@ Choco....I mugged that heffa her whole reception then went to my mama's where my ENTIRE family was chilling like, if onna yall heffas hadda gone, I ended up being family rep at wedding, I'd still have my fuggin hair! :mad:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

And you see I wasnt sharing mine.
    Ditto :lol:

Go back and start at like comment 414 or something you will get the jist of it all hell he was young the only guy on the plantation at the time Queenie and them old house guhls took a liking to him and fed him some biscuits and gravy in return for the free food he allowed them to de-virginize him :hugs: THERE!

caligirl says:

_________________________________________________

Ive been able to grab some weave before I just cant grab it as tight... and its nothing like running your hands through a womans hair... Turnon

• OutsidetheBox

Well that sign is right nice aint it. :hahaha:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

….I mugged that heffa her whole reception
    :rofl: :rofl: you should've been mad at yourself of the one who didn't let you outta bed :rofl:

Never! @ChocD. :rofl: :rofl:

• caligirl

@Hershey - You have to use your inner beauty school technique. I create a part and use some gel, and cut just a little and shine it up with some sheen. Shucks I might put it on tonight....I'm feeling frisky...

• OutsidetheBox

mugged that heffa her whole reception

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl: :rofl: good thing they didnt think you was interested in the groom!

@ChocD
    Its called a queef and its normally after sex maybe you just pooted :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #NASTY OL AZZ :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_________________________________________________________

Choco why you always do that... :lol:

OTB... Yeah i talked about it.. but I guess Choco dont want to hear it anymore..

Why Choco.

• OutsidetheBox

Yall speaking halfwigs? @Cali? @Hershey?

I :heart: those. And my head is so big I just cut the combs out and it fits. :proud: :lol:

Choc D :kona: please

@swirly type thing
    :rofl: :rofl: Im in tears at this chit

caligirl says:

IGO – Feeel you on the natural, I like when mister rubs his fingers through through my hair and rubs my scalp…very relaxing. With a weave that is a :nono:
    --------------------------------------------
    I :love: tellin' a nicca to pull my hair....sigh

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :dead:

@EGO
    :hugs: you know y I explained my issues to you a while back :rofl: But I did recap :wink:

Lol @ "mid coitus". Look at you using big words :lol:

@ CD....What did you have for lunch? :rofl:

• caligirl

I pull my hair back, use the back comb and hair pins in the front. You can't tell me nothing when I'm done. Call her Kitty, if I get a mixed 4 I call that one KitKat.

Love and HipHop tea from OLIVIA's interview:
    What’s been the hardest part for you in all of this?
    Actually the hardest part for me has been the editing. They make me seem like I’m two-faced! Perfect example, when I went to see Kimbella and Yandy. The edit made it seem like I agreed that Yandy deserved an apology. When really what I said was ‘Chrissy isn’t going to give you an apology but you really want it then ask this one last time and if you don’t get it then let it go.’ And they made it look like they said she deserved it. So after it aired, I hit Chrissy just to let her know that wasn’t how it happened and you know, she knows how it goes. But the viewers don’t.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Go back and start at like comment 414 or something you will get the jist of it all hell he was young the only guy on the plantation at the time Queenie and them old house guhls took a liking to him and fed him some biscuits and gravy in return for the free food he allowed them to de-virginize him THERE!
    _________________________
    See EGO I recapped for you :grin:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Look at you using big words
    :blink: Sandra you treading :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

The big ones are my favorite. #sizequeen

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ CFree…You still looking for them? :rof:
    _______________________________________________________________________

:ashamed: Er'time i hear Aye miz lady, im hoping the next line is " I got that malaysian "22in" fa da low :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Call her Kitty, if I get a mixed 4 I call that one KitKat.

And Cali this is why you mah girl so :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

What did you have for lunch

:rofl: :rofl: Please. Tell us.

@ OTB....Don't nobody want his ass. :no: She's one of those "Status" bishes and his family runs their church. She used to brag about her baby daddy and all the shyt his fam had, since they broke up, he been giving her the broke ninja treatment.

#CauseHeGotItDon'tMeanHeTrickingIt. :no:

Dimpz
    @ CD….What did you have for lunch?
    *********************
    Ahem who said I was talking about me but I do believe the person has been eating alot of raw veggies laterly.

:rofl: :rofl:

___________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I knew she had a 21 year old. :shrugs:

Hey everybody! :waves:

22in?! Length Whore! :rofl:

• ChocD aka C.D.

I'd rather do sew ins than wigs I tried to do a wig a couple of weeks ago over the weekend and a bytch look like one of the Braxtons (season 1 at that) :no:

:waves: Jerrica

@ My bad for assuming Dawg. It's all love. :fistbump:

#DeNileIsn'tJussARiver. :rofl:

:rofl: ChocD What dee fk? :hahaha:

:ghost:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

a bytch look like one of the Braxtons (season 1 at that)
    :grin:

@ ChocD....Not a Season ONE Braxton! :no:

:hi: Jerrica

Braxtons (season 1 at that

Awwww damn :casket: :rofl: :no: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Dimpz

Even I looked in the mirror and said "bytch please" :no:

#notcutedotcom

• OutsidetheBox

You mustve bought one of them shiny units!

Kita had me dying talking bout why the wig wont stop shining. :rofl: :rofl:

<-------CodeName PussyCat when i'm feeling frisky. :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Just saw Tamar and Vince on the cover of JET and Im telling you that is not an attractive couple Vince looks normal and Tamar looks plastic

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=fvwrel ALBoy

Yall still in here :coffee:

:rofl: @ CD

@ OTB......That damned wig looked like when you put "grease" in a Barbie's hair. That glisten was NONSTOP.ORG.

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

Ty says:

Speaking of plastic…Mattel is releasing Kardashian Barbies this year. These hoes keep winning
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a wHOle lot of plastic HO'S winning.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

:rofl: ... Too much to even comment on, esp when people sensitive and chit ... :no: <--- smh

Im out :waves: ... Everyone be safe and enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!!! :hug:

Dimpz & OTB
    All I was missing was a fuggin bump on my nose and I could have been Glenda the Good Witch. I threw that chit on the top shelf in my closet.

JMO says:

… Too much to even comment on, esp when people sensitive and chit … <— smh

Im out … Everyone be safe and enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!!!
    ________________________________________

have a good trip Denise... Be safe.

Where the hell she gone be the rest of the week? :shrug:

:bye: JMO enjoy yo trip :rolleyes: :rofl:

:danban1: PUUUSSS AND BOOOTSS!! PUSSS AND BOOOTS :yahoo:

MzDimplez1123 says:

22in?! Length Whore!
    ________________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: #longhairstilldontcare :coffee:

• caligirl

Them half wigs don't even cost that much...At the family reunion and my ex's grandma funeral, he almost pushed his girlfriend out the way to hug me. Can only take it a couple of hours...cause I will snatch it off in the car. Turn inside out and put it in the bag it came in and keep it moving. :coffee:

NOT GLENDA! :rofl:

Girl mine sparkled like it had been bedazzled by a Creole Voodoo Mama. :rofl:

:ashamed: Sorry OTB, I couldn't help it. :no:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@JMO ENJOY UR VACAY!! :waves: IGNORE E-FEELINGS.. :shrug: BRANG ME A SESSSI MAN BACK PLEASE AND GRACIAS!!

• caligirl

JMO you going on your trip already? Enjoy your long week-end....

MzDimplez1123 says:

<——-CodeName PussyCat when i'm feeling frisky
    ________________________________________________

PussyCat?

Aww thats Classic.... LOL

NONSTOP.ORG.

:rofl: Yall killing me :rofl:

THAT girl going on ANOTHER trip?! When she brang her ass back, i'm sanging WE Can't Be Friends ala RL & Deborah Cox, with some modification, at the top of my lungs to her. :yes:

__________________________

WHO THE HAIL IS SENSITIVE JMO :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@JMO ENJOY UR VACAY!! IGNORE E-FEELINGS.. BRANG ME A SESSSI MAN BACK PLEASE AND GRACIAS!!
    __________________________________________________

oh shait Laker what i missed. Who said some thing to JMO?

• CFREE

:fistbump: ALboy did you know i was a length whore? :coffee:

Thanks everyone!!!

@Dimpz ... Bahamas :party: and don't be ignoring me on words w/friends eeeetha :nono:

@ IGO....I got it from my first boyfriend. 20years, a marriage, and two kids later (nonna this shyt is ours together)he's still calling me that. :rofl:

:bye: JMO!

:rofl: @ Can only take it a couple of hours…cause I will snatch it off in the car.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO IDK I JUST SAYING SHE SAID PEOPLE SENSITIVE... U GOT ANY IDEA WHO SHE TALKN BOUT? :shrug: I BE IN MY OWN DAM WORLD I JUST RANDOM POST

:blink: Bahamas?! Gone get outta heah, have fun, have a 1/2 a drank for me. We know my tolerance is -0 :rofl: :bye:

:lol: @ Dimpz
    Using old azz nickname chiiiit if that's the case my name is SkinTight :rofl: thats what my ex hubby used to call me LAWD

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@JMO SAY ENJOY UR VACAY AND ALL THAT ESSTRA SHYT... CAN U BRANG UR AMIGA A SESSI THICK MAN BACK? :pray: I NEED THIS DROUGHT TO COME TO A FUKN END!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: chit goes so left sooooo quick wonders if Im the culprit :think: #NOT :hugs: for ME

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGO….I got it from my first boyfriend. 20years, a marriage, and two kids later (nonna this shyt is ours together)he’s still calling me that
    ______________________________________________________________________

Well okay.. PussyCat it is... :lol:

JMO - Have fun...I wanna go some where....bored :yawn:

Trying to decide btwn Vegas or Texas...

@ Choco....I gotta use the throwback cause IONO what the hell fool I live with be thinking. I'm whatever comes to mind at the moment. :lol:

@CHOCO BISH U CRAY :rofl: SHYT IS HIIIILARIOUS!! :lol:
    SEE YALL TOMOROW :waves: << bra!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO IDK I JUST SAYING SHE SAID PEOPLE SENSITIVE… U GOT ANY IDEA WHO SHE TALKN BOUT? I BE IN MY OWN DAM WORLD I JUST RANDOM POST
    ____________________________________________________

I tell yall this.... None of yall jokers better have pissed off my homie Denise.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CALI DO TEXAS :yes: IDK WHY JUST CUZ I HERE THO!! :grin: OK IM OUTIE FOR REALZ NOW...

• I Go There

Yeah its bout that time...

Yall take it easy...

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO OR WHAT? :waiting: FO REALZ WHAT?

• caligirl

Girl mine sparkled like it had been bedazzled by a Creole Voodoo Mama.

Looking like Rev Brown from Coming to America... :rofl:

:lol: @ IGO

I swear that fool was on his honeymoon texting me talking about, I can't stop thinking of you. I told that fool he better before that chick makes herself a widow via pushing his ass into an untow. :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IGO OR WHAT? FO REALZ WHAT?
    ___________________________________

Laker

You wanna take this outside...

space and opportunity

@Lakes
    Talk lata :lol:

@DIMPZ
    I feel you my friend calls me pickle head, sexy ass, so many different ones :lol:

@ Cali......It was NO parts of natural. I think I threw that bish out because you know they won't take them back. Bogus asses they know them things be foul! :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I havent made any plans for traveling this year and I normally don't Im last minute on chit like that :crying:

Pickle Head though? :lol:

@Dimpz
    He's cray its get worse this mofo has two young sons and he has been watching the goofy movie he will call and I will pick up and its him lauhging like GOOFY :rofl: I be crying on the phone :rofl:

Pickle head though? *even louder than Dimpz* :lol:

Alright yall. Im done browsing the web for the day. Let me go have homework mommy time. :rolleyes: :bye:

The hell?! :rofl:

:bye: OTB

• caligirl

I have OCD I have to plan months in advance, down to what I'm days ahead of time. Mister HATES it...He's learning to cope.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I will never wear another weave. Sh*t took my hair out. I was so pissed had to cut it off. Now I'm natural and loving it! The only thing is I can do hair, so I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?

NITE NITE OTB.

• CHA CHA

< FLY AZZ BISH! If you dont know it... I KNOW IT AND YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT ME!

I made a general statement and a haggard felt some kind of way! I hadnt even read the comments before I made my comment...I know that whenever there is a Tameka Raymond, Tameka Cottle (Tiny), ect. post people go in on thier looks so I made a general statement and kept it moving. I still think Tameka Raymond is an atrractive black woman...if you beg the differ IDGAF good for you!

I still think she looks better than half the heffahs I see on here.. IF YOU THINK YOU LOOK BETTER THAN TAMEKA...I dont understand what the problem is, it was obviously not directed to you. You dont have to be the SR spokeperson you are not getting paid :hahaha: UGH! :vomit:

You ain' tright Cali. :no:

• caligirl

Depends on length...That's why I'm getting braids. I felt the same way about the weave, like it took my hair out? Could be the technique that was used, or lack of vitamins that your body was missing at the time.

:waves: @OTB
    Yes Pickle Head

@ Cali
    Oh okay you had me feeling bad in some sorta of way
    Let me leave this post chit just got dumb

:waves:

• caligirl

Tameka look alright. Honestly she is HOLDING it down to had all dem damn children. When she married Usher I was crushed, but I figured she must have been licking his ass all kinds of ways. JS :coffee:

@Choco - Why was you feeling bad :shrug:

@Cali
    Cuz I never ever plan ahead and I do my bosses calendar everyone has given their vacation time for this year and me Im like ummmm ION where Im going yet :lol: :hugs: MA I talk to you tomorrow

:dead: @ licking his ass all kinds of ways.

Didn't she damned near die trying to get overseas Nip/Tuck though?

Dimpz - Why Choco leave

Ohhh, I said I got OCD! It like that something to be proud of. :rofl:

:hug: nite nite

• caligirl

Well Dimpz...Let's call it a night....

Nite Sandra :peace:

@Cali
    Cuz of this person who I don't really talk to like that... here's my peeve y do dumb azzes come in here cussing out everybody over our opinions so becuz I address it Im the spokesperson for SR not in the least when you generalizing I respond to it - I just don't have time for immature insecure females IMO I can make a comment about Tameka but do I go so far as to say she look better than some of yall pic on here like for what it's meaningless to me and not necessary if you (not you as in you) thinks she pretty why not say that why do the rest of us have to be ugly becuz we think she is it's just DUMB

Good night Choco and Cali! :hug:

• CHA CHA

CHA CHA never said CHOCO was ugly...AGAIN I made a general statement and if the shoe fits for whoever wear that shyt! I am far from insecure..when I log out of this bish I live a very happy and peaceful life! There are things in this world I wish to have and want but I can pray for them! What God has for me is for me! I have been in the same arena of where a collective group have called a poster or two ugly so I dont see what the difference is now. Furthermore I might be a dumb azz but its only because Im wasting countless keystrokes typing and responding back to you. You dont like me and I dont like you and thats cool...Its been working! You came at me indirect and I never again never directed a single keystroke towards you. Some of yall kill me that if you have a difference of opinion you got a problem with everybody! Same shyt different commode! Stay not fluckin with me things work better that way I roll alone. You got your team I got ME! Its called scroll pass Cha Cha's comments and stop looking for a reason to say something! To seasonsed for that shyt!

Blessing to you Choco in 2012, I wish you nothing but Blessings, Love and Peace! THE END!

Maybe I might need to be banned
    HMPH.... I think I need a Barber :rolleyes:

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

CHA CHA says:

< FLY AZZ BISH! If you dont know it… I KNOW IT AND YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT ME!

I made a general statement and a haggard felt some kind of way! I hadnt even read the comments before I made my comment…I know that whenever there is a Tameka Raymond, Tameka Cottle (Tiny), ect. post people go in on thier looks so I made a general statement and kept it moving. I still think Tameka Raymond is an atrractive black woman…if you beg the differ IDGAF good for you!

I still think she looks better than half the heffahs I see on here.. IF YOU THINK YOU LOOK BETTER THAN TAMEKA…I dont understand what the problem is, it was obviously not directed to you. You dont have to be the SR spokeperson you are not getting paid UGH
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Cali
    Cuz of this person who I don’t really talk to like that… here’s my peeve y do dumb azzes come in here cussing out everybody over our opinions so becuz I address it Im the spokesperson for SR not in the least when you generalizing I respond to it – I just don’t have time for immature insecure females IMO I can make a comment about Tameka but do I go so far as to say she look better than some of yall pic on here like for what it’s meaningless to me and not necessary if you (not you as in you) thinks she pretty why not say that why do the rest of us have to be ugly becuz we think she is it’s just DUMB

:duel: GLO-RAY!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I just realized they painted Darrin's fingernails white to show that his hand is on top of Daviyd's head, lol. :lol:

• MrsMommy aka Pillow in a half shell—-Floppy Power!!!

I just realized they painted Darrin’s fingernails white to show that his hand is on top of Daviyd’s head, lol.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

*Snickers* You is right, gul. You gonna use that to polish up your photoshopping skills. Anyway, you've had a great week Sandie!!!! I don't care what "they" say. Keep up the good work.

Thanks @ MrsMommy :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ MrsMommy they also Photoshopped his half brother's fingernails white. I'm not sure why because you can clearly see his hand on Naviyd's back. :shrug:

• pointhimout

she actually looks nice in the pics. Isoul Harris has been around for a long time. He seems really cool too. I remember him from his days of writing for Upscale mag here in Atlanta.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Wait, I take that back: that might be Tameka's hand on top of Naviyd's head. :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ pointhimout: I remember him too. We used to be cool way back in the day until he moved to NY.

• CHA CHA

Sandrita, I asked you in another post if you had a :happybirthday: did you make it rain on various Decatur Flavors :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

CHA CHA! Come give me love hunny! :hugs:

• pointhimout

Sandra, right he did just move back to NY.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

I was wondering who in the hell is Davyid? Auntie his name is Nayvid. Not that you care though. :lol:

• CHA CHA

Jerrica says:

CHA CHA! Come give me love hunny!

:lol: :hug: HUGS you and humps your gravi

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ CHA CHA I stopped celebrating my birthday after age 35.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Poor Naviyd has to spell his name to everyone he meets for the rest of his life. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

CHA

Which one? Me or fine a** Ryan?

Auntie

I don't think he will. People can't spell my name or say my name for nothing in this world. I'm like my name is basically "Jessica" just with R's. Stupid a** people.

• CHA CHA

:lol: I wanna hump Ryan... You too pure :love:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

First things first...

Fukk all ya'll scally-wags who got something to say about Bmore. We don't like ya'll azzes no way. *blows raspberry*

Second....

Sandra- I've worn a weave a couple of times and I love it!! It protects my hair and I can flat-iron, bump, flip, spiral that sh*t 20 times a week and feel okay about it. I won't let any heat get near my hair more than once every month. And I'm DEFINITELY not insecure or fake. But that weave is very convenient sometimes.

Third...

I usually don't comment on Tameka posts but I agree with ChaCha. It's some straight gila-monster loooking pics in here, but always a lot of comments about how "Man-eka" looks. I've never thought Tameka was ugly or manly looking. And for 5 kids in her 40s, I think homegirl looks damn good. And her bone structure is terrific. What's most sad is that a lot of the folks talking about Tameka looks resemble her enough to be easily thought of as her cousin or close relative. Maybe, the truth hurts? :shrug:

Oh well.... :coffee:

• RealGAPeach

Tameka Foster Fraud is her name. She's such a joke, her eldest son is a sweet heart but she doesn't care about him or any of her other kids. Trick is just about the money, I've personally dealt with her in the past.

• 100% usa made!

I like these pics. Tameka is a nice looking woman, and she is from the Bay, so she is #winning!!! in my book.

• Ididntreallymeanit

Tameka and those bangs are annoying me, she's still mannish looking in the face.

Goodmorning Errbody :waves:

Good morning, CD :hug:

WAS IT JUST ME, OR DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE A BALL ON SR YESTERDAY! :biggrin:

• lovezoe

Good morning peeps!! :waves:

Mawning Lovelies :waves:

I had a good time on here yestididdy too :lol:

@Tatted

Yes a ball was had indeed yesterday :yes:

Heeey Zoe Zoe :hug:
    Heeey Hershey :hug:

@ Hersh - IKR. It reminded me of how it use to be....FOR ME! :yes:

• The Makeup Maven

@ CD - today was one of the first days in a good while that I could wait to get on and speak w/everyone.

• flawless001