Please note that the following TEAS have NOT been confirmed. But the TEA is steaming hot, so sip with caution!

My west coast connect writes:

Hey Sandra,

Giiirrrrl have I got some tea for you and it’s served steaming HOT on celebs you do NOT like. Ok lets start first off with Chris Brown…

So I’m told everyone thought Chris Brown was losing weight over Rihanna. NOT THE CASE! I’m told he and his girlfriend Karreuche “allegedly” get high off that “molly” (which is like a more pure form of MDMA aka ecstasy). Anyway, I’m told they “allegedly” use it daily and that’s the reason for his drastic weight loss and erratic behavior. His voice has also suffered from it, which is why he mostly performs/lip syncs “Turn Up The Music” at Award shows. Most MDMA users, I’m told, love techno-like music and glow in the dark scenery. A person who use to be a part of Chris Brown’s camp told me he just couldn’t be around it anymore because it was just too much and he (the person) is just into smoking marijuana as their only drug of choice.

Continued…

And the tea on Brandy…. So basically Ryan Press is the man behind all the drama surrounding Brandy. I’m told Ryan Press, Brandy’s current boyfriend of two years who also works as a music publisher and producer, was the one who put the micro chip in Brandy’s head that she was a bigger artist than Monica and should not go on tour with Monica. I’m also told Ryan is being a sharp wedge in Brandy’s relationship with her brother Ray-J, the two (Brandy & Ray-J) are barely speaking now. Brandy is a classic case of a woman who will put aside everything important in her life for a man. And in interviews she is constantly hinting/pushing Ryan to marry her.I hope Brandy reads your blog post “Why You’re Not Married Yet” and takes some notes. Because I don’t see Ryan marrying her anytime soon. He already controls her mind and body so what would he gain for making her his wife?

Below is a recent interview Brandy did for Ebony Magazine, again trying to force herself on a man who clearly isn’t interested in marrying her.

Brandy On Her Boyfriend Ryan
“I wish we were engaged. He’s taking a little long on the ring side of things, but I’m patient. I wanted to impress him. I wanted him to be proud of me; I was inspired by him. So making the record and him being there, it’s just all a part of it. Him and my daughter. I want him to love my songs. I want him to love my voice.”

• Morning Java: TEA Served Steaming Hot
  • Morning Java: TEA Served Steaming Hot
  • Did Lil Wayne Out Chris Brown?
  • Did Brandy Throw Monica Under the Bus?
  • Photos: Brendon Thorne, Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America

:coffee: <—-sipping tea

• Ididntreallymeanit

I like Brandy Better with the curly hair

• Xena68

:tea:

• YSoSrs

Hrm. :coffee: <—Cold juice.

• lady_cn

As far as the spilled tea is concerned, meh. :coffee:

Side note though, it bothers me seeing a picture of a Jesus tattoo on a man that is grabbing his crotch. That’s the first thing I thought of.

Oh well, mornin’ all! :waves:

• Hershey

This is not hot tea, please :stop: misleading us with these subject lines, damn.

If this is tea, I’ll stay thirsty should be tagged under slow news day.

And for the record Brandy IS bigger than Monica :coffee: <<< tea that I'm going to look for

• lovezoe

:coffee: <—— 2 really H2O

• Bibi

:smack:

• Destinee

:gossip:

I have to give it to u Sandra, this was actually some :tea:

:applause:

• Ms. Everything

:rolleyes: Isn’t Chris on probation? I don’t see him as being on drugs :shrugs: And I’ve got plenty of experience with drug addicts. I’m betting his weight loss is the result of working/traveling/touring/recording without adequate nutrition

I could care less about Brandy’s relationship issues. I know too many chicks in the real world caught up in trying to find a husband, I don’t need to speculate/care/be interested in celebs who do it

Meh

• AirForceGirl

Well…What can you say? I believe it all. Brandy seems like the insecure type that will say “how high” when a man tells her to jump. Nothing too far fetched here! :coffee: GM folks!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

:coffee: I wonder if Tracy McMillian spilled the Brandy tea so she could push that book.

@ Brandy should try reading the prostitute daughter book :coffee:

@ Chris Brown that ain’t nothing new….

LA Tech we right here >>>>>O<<<<<<<

• I Go There

I dont care what non of yall say

BRANDY looked Mighty nice in that lil black thing she wore on the game Tuesday…. You cant break up with a woman wearing some shait like that.

• Phrozen1der

Oh….. :shrugs:

• Hershey

Guess I’ll do some work because there’s nothing to see here :yawn:

• Phrozen1der

@IGO I saw that idiot in your gravi’s story on tv this am..DUMMAY :hahaha:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

This must have been senna tea cause it’s got me running…back to the other post that is. :cya:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:coffee: OH.. OK..

• Ms.Fashion

If this is true about Brandy, then she needs an intervention asap!!! Why does she have a dependecy syndrome about her? She sounding a little desperate. :coffee:

• Melissa Niice

Brandy seems very thirsty she needs a gallon bottle of Crystal :coffee: <——-patron

• VDot

He’s taking a little long on the ring side of things, but I’m patient. .

:rolleyes:

Wishful thinking at it’s finest.

Velvet bowtie probably read the article thinking “Bish please, keep on :waiting: “

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

He don’t remind yall of a busted Laz Alonzo?

• NaijaGal

I’ll give it to Brandy that’s she’s upfront about what she’s looking for…not playing games or hints :eatme: <<<really says MARRY ME

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WE AINT HAD NO SESS TALK IN A LONG MOFUKN MINUTE.. I DONT APRECIATE THAT SHAIT.. 😡 WTF WRONG WITH YALL FUKAS?!!? AND YES I BROKE THE BLOG.. :coffee:

• I Go There

Phro

Dude I read that shait today and was like

WTF… dude straight did a dumb move

• Iheart

Phro, I hate you for ever fonting the term “sloppy top” :cuss:

• lovezoe

Brandy ALWAYS been desperate over a man. Remember how she got that NBA dude name on her back?

• Ms. Everything

:cosign: Hershey. Brandy was, is and always will be a bigger artist than Monica. Monica may have her loyal ass fan base and she may be the better singer but her music is boring, hasn’t been buyable past the odd single in years (actually always to me, I’ve never bought one of her cd’s) :shrugs:

• Bibi

:waves: @phro

• NaijaGal

@gypsy I think he looks like a ‘fuller’ Laz but I don’t think he’s busted…he’s a cutie to me…I’d do him 😀

• Iheart

gypsyeyes says:

He don’t remind yall of a busted Laz Alonzo?

:yes:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Iheart-you could have laughed he would have enjoyed the vibration,just turn it to a hummmmmmmmmmm the next time. #helpful

@lovezoe it was actually his FACE :no: <<<me smh on that ish

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:ha: 😛

I can’t STAND a desperate woman PERIOD :no: chit is sickening :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

:coffee: <—- peach green tea. My mom said CB looks like a junkie .. he truly does.&& I hate to be mean but I'm over Brandy and I officially hate her face!

• Hershey

Ms. Everything says:

_____________________________________________

you and I are right >>>>>>*<<<<<<< here! So true. Monica may have the A on lock, but that's pretty much it. It's obvious that Monica's camp is putting the rumor out about Brandy but who gives a crap at this point? Her CD didn't do anything it claimed it would, other than be the most given away CD in Atlanta history. Both of them are good artist, one happens to be more relevant outside of Georgia.

• Iheart

@Gypy, Thanks :hugs: ill keep that in mind for next time 😉

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

I hate a man with a freshly shaved face.My mama calls it Puzzy face!

• YSoSrs

Sooo…Beyonce might be “pregnant” again. She should be due by her birthday. :coffee:

• Bibi

Tainted_Love says:

:cosign:

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^

Never ever say this shyt :no:

Brandy was hot back then, she is very cold now. Both her and Monica that is :tea:

I can believe that joint about Chris though. He’s been looking very crackish lately.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Didn’t we at Sandra Rose know that drugs were the culprit in Chris’s weight loss?

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

O yeah Brandy may be the “bigger star” but Mo definitely has the better voice

• TPtotalpackage

:coffee: <<<<<<( sips who gives a phuck about Chris Brown or Brandy juice)

• OutsidetheBox

I just said the otha day I needed to lose these last 15..but this tea was better served cold over my head :yawn:

I Go There says:

I dont care what non of yall say

________
      :cosign: She did look good! Do you think they are bringing Kelly back?

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Ms. Everything says:

Isn’t Chris on probation? I don’t see him as being on drugs And I’ve got plenty of experience with drug addicts. I’m betting his weight loss is the result of working/traveling/touring/recording without adequate nutrition
      ——————————–

Pppfff you dont think Chris Brown the CELEBRITY Cant Pass a drug test while taking drugs?!?! lol Chile PUHLEASE

• Bibi

gypsyeyes says:

I hate a man with a freshly shaved face.My mama calls it Puzzy face!
      _____________________________________________
      When they had a mustache and then shave it :yes: toto face :rofl:

• Ms. Everything

@Hershey agreed. Until Monica can move outside of using her family members (since she’s somehow related to every writer/producer/engineer/wafflehouseemployee in Atlanta) to write and produce her music and stop trying to manufacture this image of a well rounded housewife and mother who happens to sing, she will never really go anywhere else

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Hey Bibi, GaGirl, Naija, I Go, Gypsy, Everything and the rest of the family :hug:

Morning OTB :happy:

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

chris brown has been looking like he be Twirling Glow sticks with Powder Balls in his Nose! :party:

• Mr.BluPhi

Isn’t Brandy bigger than Monica???? And like many others (maybe not on this blog site) I prefer Brandy’s voice over Monica’s voice. Brandy has a better tone in my opinion.

And as far as CB, no one but really believed he was losing weight because of Rihanna. Didn’t even think he was that concerned about Rihanna…

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Brandy was more commercial. She was able to do TV. The kids at that time were able to relate to her lyrics and voice verses Monica. Monica’s voice is more soulful and she would have been too mature to have a carried a Moesha type role. I blame Mo’s PR people because they could have done better with her career when Space Jam came out and she did that song for the soundtrack. For You I Will. She got more exposure and that would have been the perfect in to cross her over.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Gypsy… @ first glance, I said, WHAT THE FUKK HAPPENED TO LAZ?! :blink:

I wouldn’t be shocked if the Breezy rumor was true. I know he was wrong as hell for what he did to KT last week though. :no:

On whether she misses Jennifer Williams
      I miss her. We were friends for 10 years. I was in her wedding, so you know yeah, and your thinking you guys are going to do this show together, your BFF, and then your kind of like what happened? And we are mutual friends with a lot of people, so everything else became weird energy. It was tough.
      —————————————–
      If anybody remembers didn’t the amount of time they knew each other go from 10 to 12 to 13 years???

:waves:@ Tainted

@ Gigi I’m tryna tell ya who says chit like dat but Brandy :rolleyes:

She looks just like an avatar :no:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

:rofl: @TP

• lovezoe

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe it was actually his FACE <<<me smh on that ish
      ——————————–

Even worse!! She always been the one sweating someone: Kobe, Mase, Wayne, Florida

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Usual Hey boo!!!

Hey Cali! :2dance: <–flamenco

• Ms. Everything

@SunnyK no I really don’t think he’s on drugs because he has way too much to lose and being on probation he can be tested at any time and(and the most hated man amongst women) too many people would love to see him fail including those in the probation department. I’m sure he probably drinks, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dabbled but he doesn’t strike me as a drug user.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

And in interviews she is constantly hinting/pushing Ryan to marry her.
      *****************

I’ve seen this myself and it makes me sad. I personally don’t think it’s a good idea for her to let a man who is not married to her call shots in her career. It’s very pathetic how she goes on and on about him publicly as well. Without the ring she’s basically looking desperate and making a fool of herself. I wish her luck with that, but if he cared about her like she wants him to she wouldn’t still be waiting for that ring after two years of dating. I still waiting for her or Monica to say that dumb quote about the tour was a lie. While I respect her right to tour with whomever she wants or not, it didn’t need to be addressed like that in an interview. All she had to say is there are no plans for Monica and I to tour together at this time.

Tainted :hug:
      :whistle:
      Sometimes I feel I’ve got to
      Run away I’ve got to
      Get away
      From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
      The love we share
      Seems to go nowhere
      And I’ve lost my light
      For I toss and turn I can’t sleep at night

Once I ran to you (I ran)
      Now I’ll run from you
      This tainted love you’ve given
      I give you all a boy could give you
      Take my tears and that’s not nearly all
      Oh…tainted love
      Tainted love

• Usual Suspect

@Naij – Thought it was 12 :shrug: I do know that Jen is only worried about her Vagina and not Ev’s (was impressed that Estee Lauder packages her product)

NaijaGal
      Fe
      Usual
      GiGi
      Dimpz
      Iheart
      Zoe
      Jenie

:hi:

• YSoSrs

I don’t hate Monica but I’ve always preferred Brandy over her. :shrugs:

• cougar lover

What does serving the tea mean?

@ Tainted :hug: :hi:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

YSoSrs says:

Sooo…Beyonce might be “pregnant” again. She should be due by her birthday.
      ********************************************
      now that’s the real tea if it’s true :coffee: <<<<<ice water

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Naija… I’m confused on that. She never mentioned anything about being in her wedding before

• lovezoe

NaijaGal says:

On whether she misses Jennifer Williams
      —————————————–
      =======================

I honestly never got the friend vibe from them, associates yes, but friends? Nope.

LOVEZoë – How’s baby Zoe – Didn’t recognize you…: hug:

:hugs: @GAGIRL

• I Go There

Usual Suspect says:

I Go There says:

I dont care what non of yall say

________
      She did look good! Do you think they are bringing Kelly back?

what for… its like

Too much
      Too little
      Too Late

Kelly Gone and Jason should be with ole girl

• lovezoe

Morning everyone!! I am kinda of sluggish today, so excuse me

• OutsidetheBox

:Yes: She really was “Miss Thang” and I rememba loving it. It was very mature compared to Brandy “Sitting up in her room.”

Rememba Kicking it with You??? Getting it on…riding to the music, laid back low.. *alow groove*

• Iheart

I used to like C.Brown’s tats but now he has so many that he just looks dirty :nono:

• Bibi

:waves: @Tainted

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Ms. Everything….I saw a pic of Breezy sitting at a light smoking a “B” while he was definitely on probation. He’s not worried about that. That was some half ass supervision he had anyway.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Naija. My mom used to always play the song… And a guy said it reminded him of me so I stuck lol

• Gigi26

And how in all the fukks Brandy gonna push a dude towards a ring when she lied about being Married in the first damn place?! Sit yo ass down somewhere you alien faced murderer.

• jazi65

Morning ev1 :hi:

chris :rolleyes: with his erratic behavior this is no surprise at all

brandy: needs to stop acting like her sh** don’t stink

• lovezoe

@Usual- He is doing good! Growing way too fast!

• Ms. Everything

:waves: @Tainted

@Gyps that song was part of her problem imo. She has the voice to carry off ballads but she was too young at the time to get stuck into the only ballads role that her people put her into. Plus most of her ballads are depressing and boring :shrugs: Her people should have put their attention into making her look and sound her age but with a voice and she might have done better commercially (strictly imo)

• GAGIRL87

EVERYBODY knows Brandy is the better sanger :rolleyes: Brandy’s voice is so f.ucking annoying real talk :coffee:

:whistle: Like This & Like Dat

I just can’t keep on going
      I’m falling in love with you
      I need to know if you want me for sure
      We messed around for too long
      I need a commitment
      To make me feel I belong to someone

So if you like to
      Then this is your chance to I’m moving on without you
      Gotta find another lady
      You say you want me
      Then you better show me
      Come ‘on and get to know me
      And then you will find that I want you
      And I feel the same
      We ought to be sure I know by now
      But if we can prove are love

Like this and like that I gonna move along
      Like this and like that (yeah)
      Like this and like that (like this and like that)
      Like this and like that (ooh)
      Like this and like that I’m gonna move along

:woohoo: :yahoo: :danban:

Hey SIS! :cheer: Bey got that otha surrogate on deck! :thumbsup:

• Ms. YaYa

Morning :yawn:
      Wait a minute…today IS my Friday :woohoo:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:wave: @ GA

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Ms. Everything says:

————

What Im saying to you is theres always a Way around everything which I Can almost BET His Team Handles for him so that he can do things like Take Mollies with his GF! He had alot to lose before, that didnt stop him from Banging Rihanna head against the dashboard so I dont put it pass him!

• I Go There

YSoSrs says:

I don’t hate Monica but I’ve always preferred Brandy over her.

________________________________

I thought Monica was alright but Eh

and the more and more she said and I found out about the more I didnt like her.

But none of them can touch Ashanti
      She’ s such a songbird

😆

cougar lover says:

What does serving the tea mean?

____________________________________________

Gossip

:hugs: @lovezoe, Tainted, OTB, Dimpz

Sit yo ass down somewhere you alien faced murderer.
      :wail: :dead:

• Bibi

@IGO

Ur just kidding right? :waiting:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hi: Sunny

• Ms. Everything

Dimpz I said I see him as a dabbler but not a real drug user :shrugs: although I’ve always been iffy about celebs smoking blunts in public. Outside of the obvious ones like Rihead and Snoop I think alot of them are smoking tobacco and trying to look cool… and more and more people are smoking nasty ass swisher like cigars like cigarettes for some reason (don’t ask me why)

• DownBottom

@Gagirl @Naija @Fe :happy: Morning LADIES!!!!

:hugs: @DownBottom

• YSoSrs

Now I’ve said Brandy looks like the thing from Spliced but calling her a murderer is a bit much. :coffee:

• I Go There

Bibi says:

@IGO

Ur just kidding right?
      ____________________________

Hell Nah Bibi

Ashanti can BLOW
      no one can hold a Candle to her.

a voice of a fking angel….

Deborah COX
      Monica
      Brandy
      Faith
      MJB
      Fanny

None of them come close to Ashanti
      she’s this generations Whitney Houston

😆

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Ga real annoying. I used to watch Moesha at like 6-9 and my grandma used to say “that ole pie face girl irks my soul”

😆 :hi: @YSO

• GAGIRL87

@ Down hey bew and bye too I’m actually gonna be productive today and WORK :happy:

@YSo

I’m so used to hearing it now it doesn’t even phase me anymore…there was another blog I used to visit years ago and every Brandy post had this one person who used to consistently post:

“I just want to remind everyone that Brandy KILLED somebody”

Back then I thought the shyt was just mean, but now I’m like… ehhh… :shrugs:

• DownBottom

Awww…you will be missed hon! @Ga

• eMDe

“but he doesn’t strike me as a drug user”
      ————————————–
      HahahahahahshahajahahahahHahshahaaaAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      UH OKAY.

• GAGIRL87

Tamia has a BEAUTIFUL voice I sooooo loves her I hope she comes out with a new album soon :coffee:

• Gigi26

Heeyy Gagirl :hugs:

To me Brandy just be doing/saying too damn much! STFU and be diplomatic about somethings. Bish been thirsty.

I think Monica’s career never was as successful as Brandy’s because she wasn’t commercial. She’s really urban so they prob couldn’t figure out a way to push her to Disney and all of them channels.

Hell at 14 she saw her bf kill himself, she was messing with C-murder, then Rocko…how the hell can they promote that to mainstream America? After Angel of Mine she kinda fell off…

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Ms. Everything…My point was that you said he wouldn’t do drugs while on probation because he has too much to lose, unless I misunderstood and if so, I apologize. Marijuana is still a drug and would be a probation violation.

@Tainted

I used to think Brandy was just fukking ugly as sin…but she honestly is looking a lot better these days…so I’ve scaled back on talking too badly about her… 😆

• YSoSrs

@YGO

Watch what you type about Monica. She doesn’t care what we think but somehow folks still get banned. :coffee:

You can have your pigeon songbird Ashanti.

• Ms. Everything

So Brandy was the only person who ever drove over the speed limit on a cell phone in LA… :rolleyes: She didn’t do anything that 90% of people in LA (and elsewhere) do everyday. The difference is she ended up in a horrible ass wreck that ended in a woman’s death. She wasn’t high, she wasn’t drunk, she wasn’t driving without a license, she had an accident that could’ve happened to any one of us. Calling her a murderer :nono:

• hell_on_heels

NOT @ all surprised about either story!!! I can guarantee that Chris Brown isn’t the only celebrity who enjoys that “Molly”. As for Brandy….BYTCH please go have several seats!!! As a matter of fact, just disappear all together. So sad when folks don’t realize when there 15 seconds/minutes/hours have far been exceeded!!! Good morning my SR fam:-)

Baby Lucas I meant…

GAGIRL :waves:

• DownBottom

@Ga, all those Canadian singers have a really nice voice…Deborah Cox, Tamia are among my favs

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Good Morning Lovely!!!

:waves: @MzDimplez1123

• Phrozen1der

“Tamia has a BEAUTIFUL voice I sooooo loves her I hope she comes out with a new album soon” <——Who?? 😆

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Gigi26 says:

________________________________________________________________

I tried so hard not to laugh :rofl: I really did, it was so not nice :hahaha:

• Smonae80

GM :waves: SR
      This tea is cold with no flavor :vomit:

• Gigi26

Yso: joke :tea:

Idk where Brandy or Monica will be in a couple of years. Producers nowadays go off of what’s hot and that may not translate to a hit for them. That’s why their duet failed horribly. The lyrics were just bad and the song wasn’t that deep for people to love imo :shrugs:

• lovezoe

Usual Suspect says:

Baby Lucas I meant…

—————–
      No sweat!

• Usual Suspect

Tamia :cosign: Under rated She focuses on her family and illness. Multiple sclerosis is hell of disease 🙁

• YSoSrs

SIS!! :cheer:

I bet not notice you fonting about craving chicken and red Kool-Aid in the next few months.

:waves: @DOWN

Even though I shouldn’t be speaking to you.

• Ms. Everything

Dimpz I know and I get what you’re saying but weed can be covered up and is not the end of the world. Even if he got locked up for that, people would understand but let him get caught doing hard drugs and with the hate he already has and his career is :dead:

• Bibi

:no:

• Ms. Everything

Tamia’s voice sh!ts on everybody else’s in the industry right now. I :heart: that woman. And I heard somewhere that she is working on a new album

• YSoSrs

@GIGI

I knew that. :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

Gigi26 says:

Yikes ma’am that was harsh.. 😆 She isn’t a murderer that’s mean..

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

BLAh

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Brandy doesn’t grow from past mistakes I see. :nono:

____________________________
      Desperado :whistle:

I knew it was drugs making Breezy skinny I said he needs to lay off of them

• Gigi26

Okay so i’m not about to defend what I typed…She annoys my soul with her big ass teeth and annoying face :shrugs: that’s all i’ll say about that.

I do think Chris is on that Molly, look how many people are referring to it so I wouldn’t be shocked. His eyes say a lot to me and they are empty. He needs to chill out for a bit.

Phro: Don’t talk about Tamia like that!! She is talented!!!

• DownBottom

:whistle: I think your truly something special
      Just what my dreams are really made of
      Let’s stay together you and me boy
      There’s no one like you around
      Oh Baby

I really like what you’ve done to me
      I can’t really explain it, I’m so into you

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ ME….I get your point. It still shows lack of respect for his probation IMO though.

I still think he’s using something though.

• I Go There

Phrozen1der says:

__________________________________________

Dude I love her with a passion
      That lady there does something to me

• Usual Suspect

:waves: @Dimpz :hug: What do you think about medical marijuana?

I see IGo is repping for man today

130

Phrozen1der says:

__________________________________________________________________

:spank: You do know who Grant Hill's wife is right???? :shrugs:

• Bibi

I just got my whip…. :yahoo:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :rofl:

Girl do NOT defend shyt…you typed it so own that shyt and stand firm in it! I’m DYING at you talking about her looks though…that used to be me not too long ago…them teeth with them gums, them eyes set 50 miles apart! :dead:

DOWN :yahoo: my :heart: how you be

GAGirl :hug: hey shoe diva

• OutsidetheBox

SIS she could damn sure pay me enough. I can be bought. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

Good Morning all :waves:

• Bibi

Dude I love her with a passion
      That lady there does something to me

Dude I swear u say that bout someone new everyday :rofl:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

All I got to say is… insecurities can not be cured with a man. You have to have to be secure in yourself as a woman. To do things for someone else so THEY can be proud is what you did when you were a kid. Make momma and daddy proud. If you never learn the art of pleasing yourself you will always look for approval from others… :coffee: (sidenote… if you never learn to please your self sexually you will never know what pleases you in that area too 😉 )

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Hey Everyone!

:waves: Got them bath salts for ya’ll. 5 for 10

Oh, and Brandy is the bigger artist. Monica couldnt break out of the hoodrat ipod playlist.

• Gigi26

I saw Tamia, Kelly Price and Deborah Cox live and Tamia did the damn thing :yes: And to sing like that with MS, I give props to her :applause:

Ms. Everything says:

Tamia’s voice sh!ts on everybody else’s in the industry right now. I that woman. And I heard somewhere that she is working on a new album
      ______________________________________________________________________

When she song Anita Bakers “Giving You The Best That I Got” she DID THAT!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

• NaijaGal

I think Brandy is very pretty, has a great body and an amazing voice…Brokenhearted still gets to me after all these years

:hugs: @JMO

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Brandy caused an accident and is not a murderer…that is sooo mean!
      I have to say I miss the black shows on the WB and UPN they had some of the best one liners.

• DownBottom

:cheer: @Naija I am well hon, such a beautiful day today!!!How about you? :biggrin:

• OutsidetheBox

Is the boy doing coke? X and weed…really..even Super X..he’ll be fine. Especially if he get off that club scene…which I will be glad for. I hate that techno chit.

• Usual Suspect

Morning WUT – Hey what happened to you you and ole boy at the office?

@Gigi

And that damned lacefront she was wearing a few years back with them eyebrows drawn in with airbrush spray paint! :dead:

• Phrozen1der

@Gigi :rofl:

@IGo She’s talented but I don’t like her being from Canada it’s too far away 😆

• Eazy

:waves: HEYYYYYY E-FAM!!!! :waves:

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Ms. Everything says:

——————–

you can DEF Cover up Mollies WAAYYY Better then you can cover up weed Btw :tea:

• Ms. Everything

@Gagirl :cosign: She is one of the few artists (I can name around 5) that never gets removed from my playlists

• GAGIRL87

:whistle: “You Put A Move On My Heart”

Oh….. time after time, when I’m feeling low
      somethin inside of me lets me know it’s alright
      loves on my side
      when the world…seems a lonely place
      I’ve got a dream that wont leave a trace of the blues
      I just think of you baby I know

I’ve got a real thing here by my side
      someone who needs me holding me tight
      and these special feelings wont ever fade
      cause I knew from the start you put a move on my heart

• OutsidetheBox

I dont think Brandy is ugly.

JMO – Hey how are you today? Did you ever watch the WIZ

#random questions

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:wtf: :no:

• NaijaGal

calling someone a murderer over a car accident is extreme…wow

@Eazy

:2dance:

Eazy Baby – :kiss:

:hi: @Eazi!!! :shakebutt:

• howmanylicks_07untiluswallow

Brandy dont need to converse wit Rayneshia until shim get his life. Taking off flip flops and shyt is not very lady like.

We been bold since 28 I see. 😆

:rolleyes: @JMO

Howmany licks and Downbottom – Morning :headnod:

DOWN
      it’s been raining and pouring in Dallas for the past 3 days 🙁 I’m ready to go home

:newpost: is up

• YSoSrs

@SIS

I don’t think she is either. Never have. :shrugs:

:yahoo: @Cali, @OTB

• Eazy

:hug: :hug: Muah Muah Muah…*as im scrolling thru the commments speaking to everyone 😆

161

NaijaGal says:

______________________________________________________________________

I don’t know about pretty and having a nice body but “Brokenhearted” is my song and I have that chit on my ipod right now!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@FE & EAZY :hug:

• Gigi26

___________________________________

YOOO and remember when she had her own wig line?! That bish needed to grab several seats and plank on em!! :rofl:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

GAGIRL87 says:

“You Put A Move On My Heart”

Oh….. time after time, when I’m feeling low
      somethin inside of me lets me know it’s alright
      loves on my side
      when the world…seems a lonely place
      I’ve got a dream that wont leave a trace of the blues
      I just think of you baby I know

I’ve got a real thing here by my side
      someone who needs me holding me tight
      and these special feelings wont ever fade
      cause I knew from the start you put a move on my heart
      ________
      She seduced the shyt out of Q Jones in that video!

• NaijaGal

Loved that Deborah Cox & RL duet ‘we can’t be friends’…still jam to Tamia’s 1st CD, I never skip a song

• I Go There

Bibi says:

Dude I love her with a passion
      That lady there does something to me

Dude I swear u say that bout someone new everyday
      __________________________________________________

Yeah… Im trying to keep you off the scent

• Ms.Fashion

I Go There says:

Phrozen1der says:

__________________________________________

Dude I love her with a passion
      That lady there does something to me

:yes:

Her CD TAMIA is CLASSIC. If you don't know about it then you missed something in life!!!

• NaijaGal

@GAGirl at least we can agree on something 😆

• Usual Suspect

Well like SOME not ALL women Brandy wants to be loved and probably wants to have a relationship like her parents. Ain’t anything wrong with that? : shrug: However, don’t put that shiat in print that you waiting for a fluking rang. SCREAMS desperation like a MUG!

• I Go There

NaijaGal says:

I see IGo is repping for man today

____________________________________

Nah I dont like Ashanti
      I do that cause women get crazy when dudes say that they like her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

That bish needed to grab several seats and plank on em!!
      _______
      :ghost:

My girl Gigi goin’ in today with no VASELINE! :rofl:

:wave: @DB @Eazy!!

• Bibi

@IGO

I so don’t know what that means :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cali….Medical Marijuana is a totally different thing right? I guess my problem is, I know and hear too much about ppl “adding to” weed to enhance it. The medical kind is homegrown right.

For the record, i’m not downing weed smokers. I’m sayign that he was violating his probation and didn’t give a damn. The weed was just the example I used.

Are Mollys what they were smoking through that Hookah?

• I Go There

@Phro

I dont care… id be all in Canada throwing snowballs and making snow angels with her.

• DownBottom

@Naija, It’s been hot as hell here….I’ve been looking for the whip…just that hot…we could use some rain though!!! :whip:

• I Go There

Bibi says:

@IGO

I so don’t know what that means
      _______________________________

of course you dont… but its okay

how are you doing anyway

• Eazy

O how Ive missed coming to this site to get my comedic relief from you guys :hug:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Brandy and Royce are a lot alike with the looking for love thing. Goes to show and dispell what someone said in a post a cpl months back. Just cause you come from a 2 parent home don’t mean that you will have a better time in the love dept.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ IGo…..Who is that in your gravi?

• Eazy

You can smoke Molly’s? I thought it was a pill?

• YSoSrs

:hugs: @EAZY

• Bibi

@IGo

Can u explain it then…

I’m good, thanks for asking…

People smoke pills as well..you just crush it @Eazy

People smoke pills as well..you just crush it @Eazy

• OutsidetheBox

Posting it twice like im a baser or something :eyeroll:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Eazy…IONO! My lame ass can’t even drink. IONO what form most drugs come in. :shrug:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Shaun.

IKR :hahaha:

• Mamacita

:no:

How y’all go from “not judging” in the other post to calling someone a murderer in this one?

Anywho, Hey y’all :waves:

Bey better not be pregnant before she goes on another tour damnit 😡

• Ms. Everything

Dimpz most celebs who smoke weed actually have rx for it. They’re very easy to get and then they can’t really be prosecuted :shrugs:

• 69

If Brandy has so many stans, and her voice/music/talent is so superior to Monica’s why has she done nothing but flop flop flop since 2002. It’s damn 10 years since Brandy has seen a hit record, how could she possibly be a bigger artist? She was a bigger artist. Now she is on level with Melanie Fiona. As of her last failed album a few years back, Brandy is washed up. :hahaha:

:yawn: :whistle: You’ll Never Make Me Stay

Dirty Diana, Nah
      Dirty Diana, Nah
      Dirty Diana, No
      Dirty Diana
      Let Me Be!

• Gigi26

Mamacita: I said it as a joke but if you want to get sensitive about it, that’s fine with me. For the record, in the last post I did not say ANYTHING about judging people. Brandy don’t owe me shyt so I could care less. My opinion :tea:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

I need this person to find a life and stick to it!!! Who is so consumed with these celebs’ lives that they “just have to email a blogger”……sat you azz down somewhere and read Iyana Vanazant’s “In the Meantime”

therapist1911 says:

**************
      😆 :cosign: Nice gravi by the way! 😉

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@BottomsUp :rollseyes:

*cant remember if I typed that already* 😆

wait when did “e pills” make you lose weight like a crack head????

Thanks DownBottom

• Brenden’ 2: Electric Boogaloo

^^You yourself shaded that post Sandra,,,Why would anyone take advice from it? And,,,Brandy is the bigger star…Is what it is,,,More people know Brandy than those who know Monica :shrugs: I dont believe thats the issue with the alleged tour tho…

• BoogieNites

re: CB n dem — i bulieve it !! (druguse was actually my initial thought)

re: Brandy — sad. pathetic. desperate. pitiful. tragic. doleful. heinous. laughable. missing anything here ??? and bf of 2 years >> really ?????????????

• ohpretty1

@ therapist – it supress the appetite so if you do this on a regular, you will lose weight.

• Lady_L

Sandra where can I find your post on “why your not married yet” I must have missed that one….