An 11-year-old Texas boy was hospitalized after his stepfather beat him severely with a belt, then poured salt and vinegar into his open wounds.

According to a criminal complaint, the boy was found by police curled up in a fetal position on a sofa, with bloody bandages on his limbs, hips, buttocks, and back.

Police say the child had been beaten for months by his adoptive father, causing agony, pain and disfigurement. Police were alerted to the shocking abuse by teachers at Seabrook Intermediate School who hadn’t seen the child in weeks.

They asked police to conduct a welfare check on the boy.

The boy’s mother, Merilyn Parks, 35, and stepfather, Kerry Dean Parks, 50, have been charged with causing serious bodily injury to a minor.

Kerry Parks was taken into custody, but Mrs. Parks remains at large.

The child was taken to Texas Children’s Hospital, and then transferred to Shriner’s hospital, where he will receive plastic surgery for his disfiguring wounds.

The boy told police that his adoptive father, Kerry Parks, beat him with a leather belt at least once or twice a day for several months.

The abuse took place at the home he shared with his mother, Merilyn Parks, and baby sister.

Merilyn Parks told police she bought the bandages for the boy’s wounds. But she never attempted to stop the beatings or call the police. She said Kerry Parks would remove the old bandages, which caused the child pain. He would then apply the salt and vinegar before replacing the bandages.

The boy is with foster parents, while his baby sister has been placed with relatives.

• Woman arrested for beating 3-year-old with belt
  • Man beat 5-year-old daughter to death for soiling herself
  • 2 Lesbians Fall Out in Court After Each Received Life for Beating Toddler to Death (video)
  • Dog The Bounty Hunter caught up in family child abuse drama

81 Responses to “Stepfather beat 11-year-old boy with belt, then poured salt and vinegar in his wounds”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

well i bet the inmates will luv to wrinch around his small intestine till the tip of that dack knocks them tonsils out.. :coffee: KARMA A B!TCH AND NO SHE AINT GOING TO BE BEUTIFUL..

Bootcampgirl says:

Now this here, is abuse.

Trinibarbeez says:

Some people should never have kids….. :no:

FIND HER FINISH HIM :argue:

kahmmillion says:

Seems like someone took Biggie’s Dead Wrong to heart.

Some people should never have kids…..
      :yes: Sorry but its becoming more apparent…

I literally felt PAIN reading that shyt… :cry:

kahmmillion says:

Smh at women who put having a man ahead of being a good parent.

Auntie you sure know where to find these crazy stories, just sad :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

What I don’t get is this boy is being beat at least once a day for several months. He is school age, nobody picked up on this shat???

Bootcampgirl says:

kahmmillion says:

Smh at women who put having a man ahead of being a good parent.

:cosign:

kahmmillion says:

Smh at women who put having a man ahead of being a good parent.

:no: Just awful, this is why I am single, cause I’ll be damned and if it takes for me to raise me and mine by myself, then that’s fine. These men are damn crazy and the women too :mad:

Ace says:

Trinibarbeez says:

Some people should never have kids….. :no:
      ———————————————————————-

:cosign:

CD FENTY says:

They both need to be taken out to a field gutted, shot, cut into pieces and then burned. As a mother there is no way in hell I would stand by why someone did this to my babies. I hate hoes like this I swear :mad:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HOLD UP STEP FAWKN DADDY AND THE MADRE ALLOWD THIS SHAIT!! :cuss: HOPE THEY TAKE THE LINING OF HER UTERUS OUT WITH A BROOM STICK

Down_Bottom says:

:offtopic: Does anyone know how you change a link to your username? I don’t see the dashboard thing anymore and the site is loading pretty slow!

@Ace, Nice pic!

Usual Suspect says:

:wtf: FOR certain, there is a special place in Hell for these types of people. ENJOY Internal Damnation. SYCK ****AS

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

CD FENTY says:

————
      HATE IS A STRONG EMOTION, I JUST CAN’T SEE NO ONE INFLICTING THAT MUCH ABUSE ON ANYONE, LET ALONE A CHILD OF MINE…..*ME TELLING THE POLICE WHAT HAPPENED* WE WERE ARGUING, HE GOT A KNIFE AND WAS RUNNING BACK TO DO HARM TO ME, HE FELL ON THE KNIFE…..YEAH, THAT’S WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Usual Suspect says:

@CD – That’s way too nice

cut all of their bodies to the point they are weak and can’t walk and let the Turkey Vultures come eat them alive.

@Down

I just noticed that toolbar missing…if you click on the link to your name right above the comment post that should do it! :)

Bibi says:

kahmmillion says:

Smh at women who put having a man ahead of being a good parent.

:cosign:

I can honestly say that I would kill him dead if he did that to my kids. :) On the most high. I would ****ing kill.him.dead. :)

Down_Bottom says:

:happy: Thaannnnkkk UUUU @Fe!!! @Cali, If you want to laugh your eyes out click my link!! :biggrin: #Thnkmelater

What up Downbottom<——- Got it right this time :lol: :waves:

ItsIce says:

I pray this boy doesn’t hold onto this forever. :pray:

Down_Bottom says:

:whistle: Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got, I’m still, I’m still Jenny from da block! :waves: Hey!!! How was Cinco de mayo for u?

YSoSrs says:

Neither of them deserve to draw breath anymore. That poor child. :no:

Trinibarbeez says:

ItsIce says:

I pray this boy doesn’t hold onto this forever.

______________________________________________

Me too… It would be sad if he grows up to be like his stepfather.

KyCakes says:

:wail:

@Downbottom Flucking awesome :koolaid:

______________________________

:wtf: all around :no:

Down_Bottom says:

@jenie, sounds like fun was had by all!…I’m having a delayed…cinco de mayo….probably just be regular partying then! :)

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

And these are the type of fukked up, animalistic bastards that have no trouble breeding…..

Proved my point from the post below. That boy is 11 though, why didn’t he fight back? Step dad got to sleep sometime? Why didn’t he tell anybody?

I’ve always felt strongly about what I would do if someone tried to abuse me. I’ve always been too unstable for that. You will not ABUSE me in that manner….and sleep….soundly.

Why didn’t he tell anybody?,/i>

Its SO much more complicated then that. Start with the mom. There is conditioning involved.

Some ppl will be abused only once..maybe they were raised/taught different…saw something..and for some it will take more.

Like all ppl who smoke crack dont become addicted. Kinda??

Lawd I just took a look at Pilar in that sling on here arm in the below post :no: :dead: Deon Sanders and that I need a shave face :dead:

Destinee says:

That’s all right, this happened in TEXAS. We take care of ppl like this! Home of the DEATH PENALTY!

SAUCEY82 says:

Folks be on that Bull-ish…. :deadhorse:

gypsyeyes says:

Can’t wait for his booty meat to get ripped and they pour some old dingy toilet water in it and tear that azz up!

Ty says:

See this kind of shyt burns me up. I will stomp a hole in Marilyn off GP :cuss: :chase: What da hell is wrong with these folks :smack:

jealousCNenvy says:

STUPID NIXXA in my Sheryl Underwood voice.

bnatural says:

:offtopic:

Did anyone else read Royce’s blog regarding last night episode of Basketball birds?

Oh and Sandra….PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE write up a post of Terrell Owens and his 3 baby mamas on Dr. Phil.

I forgot to DVR it :sad:

gypsyeyes says:

My children used to say that they thought something was wrong with me cause they never saw me with a man. Honey, mama got her groove on from 11pm to 6am. Aint nerry a man gonna be around my babies. The lil one’s don’t know nobody either. I don’t trust people, I really don’t!
      Some women have all kinds of men around their children.
      ______________________________

Sassy-that man probably scared that baby to no end. At 11 he is still a child and he can’t take on no grown azz monster. What if he made an attemp while the dude was sleep amd it was a failed attempt, that baby could be dead now. It’s always easy to say what we could do until we are in that situation!

gypsyeyes says:

Booty Meat <———— You should have heard how I said these two words :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

@GYPSY

Yes to alladat you just fonted. :yes:

:lol: i had to learn that but i got it.

Trifling Bish, I blame her more than him. He’s a bully and a monster but, that’s HER baby, how she stand by and let him do that?

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

DAMN! SANDRA! You are either writing about these ratcheted-azzed celebrities are these ratcheted-azzed child abusers.

free says:

the devil is busy. that’s all that i can say with regard to all of these infant and child torturing and death.

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: @ BNatural

Here’s what you missed…and I didn’t see it either.

1. Terrell Owens is Slow and Special
      2. Doens’t think with his brain.
      3. Audience shook their heads in disbeleif
      4. Dr. Phil said “golly what was you thinking bout” (in his country hollywood voice)
      5. TO starts to cry like the b itch he is….
      6. Reread 1 & 2

NOTE – If you you meet a man with two baby mama’s run. Don’t be his next victim. RUN!

:offtopic: What’s the latest on that Penn State Fool :thinking:

free says:

i had to facebook this whore of a mother and this is what i found:

Employers Praxair
      Chemical Engineer · Houston, Texas.

——————————————————————————–

Grad School Florida Institute of Technology
      Chemical Engineering · Melbourne, Florida.

——————————————————————————–

College Tuskegee University
      Chemical Engineering · Tuskegee, Alabama.

——————————————————————————–

High School Leflore County High School
      Itta Bena, Mississippi

SAUCEY82 says:

The blog is a little slow today or our folks in a different post? :blink:

Usual Suspect says:

@Gypses – :cosign: Just didn’t date for years after my divorce. Family thought I had put dating down for good. But when I finally starting getting my group back. It was on my terms and high floor, away from the elevator, with room service. #NoTricking

When I started dating Mister, we dated for 15 months before he met my son/and I met his kids.

gypsyeyes says:

I’m so skeptical of that shyt. I have male friends but they don’t see them. Avery(5) said “why don’t you have a husband” Lea tried to shut her up by saying “she had one but it was before we were born”
      That confused the shyt out of Avery cause she said you can’t have babies if you aren’t married(that’s what I tild her cause she wants to be a mommy when she grows up).
      I will let them be confused until they are 10!

Usual Suspect says:

Educated dummy…..

Ty says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

________
      :cosign:

Really @Free??? Did you get to see any family posts or anything? All that edu for not.. :(

:shank: :shotsfired:

yall KNOW i lub the kids mane! i HATE chit like this yo. & the MAMMIE aint about chit neither! :karate:

gypsyeyes says:

So this bytch is an educated dumbass!

but what yall been doing all day while i was working? :waiting:

Five minutes in a room with this mfer and he wouldn’t dream of touching a child again.

Welll

DB
      Warbucks :waves:

wth errybody go?

SAUCEY82 says:

@Fay
      Hey Sweetie,:hug:
      I was saying the same thing?

Usual Suspect says:

Daddy Warbucks says:

Did you see the movie the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

@Fayla – :happy: It’s all good, I can’t complain!

Ty says:

:hug: @ Fay

U see this shyt *smh* This bytch with all the book sense and no common sense. She needs her azz kicked :chase:

Its a bunch of us still downstairs. I think this post maybe a sad touchy for some.

@Fay :hi:

10 is a good age to break them in @Gyp. I love Avery’s name! Love it!

@Fay, hey sweetheart :wink:

Ace says:

Down_Bottom says:

@Ace, Nice pic!
      ————————————————————————-

Thank You…. Your name can be takin several ways so i gotta ask..you are a natural female right?… if so … Let me introduce you to my wife Dimpz :hug: ….if not…*daps you up* appreciate the compliment playa :coffee:

@ Usual, I saw it. She went rather light if you ask me. :coffee:

Ace says:

And can’t forget our sister wife Lakers… where ever she is… ;)

Ty says:

Ace says:

Down_Bottom says:

@Ace, Nice pic!
      ————————————————————————-

Thank You…. Your name can be takin several ways so i gotta ask..you are a natural female right?… if so … Let me introduce you to my wife Dimpz ….if not…*daps you up* appreciate the compliment playa

YSoSrs says:

FAYLA!! :waves:

gypsyeyes says:

OTB thanks! Moving downstairs!

Down_Bottom says:

:rofl: :hahaha: Yes, Ace…I am a “natural” female…and my name is a REGIONAL reference….aka Down Souff…and not sexual!!!

pointhimout says:

WOW. yep, lock his big ass up and throw away the key. I can’t remember, but do they get monthly checks for adopted kids too?