Tyler Perry: ‘Leave this baby alone!’

Tyler Perry is very upset with reports that Whitney Houston’s troubled daughter, Bobbi Kristina, walked off the set of his show last week.

In a letter to fans on his mailing list, Tyler Perry set the record straight on what actually happened:

From Tyler Perry:

LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE AND STOP THE LIES PLEASE!!!

I woke up this morning to my publicist calling me saying that there were reports that Bobbi Kristina walked off the set of “For Better Or Worse”. NOT TRUE AT ALL PEOPLE!!! There is no way that she could have walked off the set because we have finshed taping the season.

After Whitney’s funeral, Krissi and I spent a long time talking about her goals and dreams. She said she wanted to act. That’s when I decided to write her into “For Better Or Worse”. I thought that there would be no better way for me to help her move through the grieving than by giving her something to focus on. The one thing that I learned after my mother’s death is that you have to keep busy and you have to be around people who you can trust, so that when you do grieve you can do it in the safety and privacy of people that care.

Were there tough days for her? Yes of course. Not because of the actng or any job-related issues but because of the fact that she had just lost her mother. And being someone who knows about losing their mother, I know grief comes in different ways and you never know when it’s going to hit you or how it’s going to hit you, for that matter. Some days you’re smiling and happy and some days you’re so broken that you can’t stop crying. So yes she was grieving, but grief aside, she managed to finish her obligation and did a great job at the same time.

So please… PLEASE LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE!!!! AND SHE IS A BABY!!! Please stop the lies and give this child some room to breathe and grieve.

IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD WOULND’T YOU WANT THAT?

-Tyler

Thanks to loyal reader Monique L. for the tip!

• Bobbi Kristina walks off the set of Tyler Perry’s show
  • Full Sparkle Trailer featuring Whitney Houston
  • Rihanna wants to play Whitney Houston (Oh, the irony)
  • Ray J: ‘I had no idea Whitney was doing coke’

402 Responses to “Tyler Perry: ‘Leave this baby alone!’”

GAGIRL87 says:

LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE AND STOP THE LIES PLEASE!!!
      _________________________________________________

Why did I read this and hear Madea’s voice :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

That pic of Bobby K on the right :( :kona:

I wouldn’t want Tyler Perry to defend me.

EB says:

GO OFF MADEA!!!!!!! *throws chair*

EB says:

Sandra, who burned down Tyler Perry studio?

That can not be Bobby Kris :eek:

lady_cn says:

While I am sympathetic to BK’s grief, she ain’t no baby. :coffee:

Still :pray: for her though.

Sandra where do you find these pictures?

LaceFace says:

:cosign: gagirl

“Were there tough days for her? Yes of course.”~Tyler Perry

Translation:
      “She was a bytch sometimes.”

YSoSrs says:

I don’t know what to say so :tape:

gypsyeyes says:

IS it just me or are her eyes ****ed like a pistol in that picture?

Well I for one am glad to hear that it was a lie, but disappointed once again by how a lie will spread like wild fire. Ridiculous.

GAGIRL87 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That can not be Bobby Kris

______________________________________________________

Yes IT can and IT is :yes: :kona:

lady_cn says:

EB says:

Sandra, who burned down Tyler Perry studio?
      ____________________________________

A scorned lover. :coffee:

@GA
      Girl thats the first thing i said OUCH at that pic
      And I won’t read Tyler Fairy’s Rant

And Sandra I know you think you cute posting that pic of Miss Krissi. Not nice at all.

Manuel Mexico says:

So she’s acting now??? :kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

gypsyeyes says:

IS it just me or are her eyes ****ed like a pistol in that picture?

___________________________________________________________________

Nope not just you *shaking head* :no:

KDub says:

The real story here is…when somebody was gonna tell MEH that Madea use Bejing? Maybe I never noticed. Maybe I am used to him being Madea.

Wow Wow Wubbzy

gypsyeyes says:

IS it just me or are her eyes ****ed like a pistol in that picture?
      .___________

Whew chile flatlines______________ :casket:

GAGIRL87 says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@GA
      Girl thats the first thing i said OUCH at that pic
      And I won’t read Tyler Fairy’s Rant

____________________________________________________________

I didn’t read the whole letter either :no:

KDub says:

Sandra, who burned down Tyler Perry studio?

———————————-
      Shark Toofed Shemar Moore…in retaliation for that cornrow’d wig he had to wear….

I read this ENTIRE post in Madea’s voice! :dead:

lady_cn says:

KDub says:

Sandra, who burned down Tyler Perry studio?

———————————-
      _____________________________________________

:dead:

Cocoabana says:

How are you Whitney Houston’s daughter wearing a fake Tiffany necklace?

LOL

this is a damn shame…

Flip Wilson is lookind down from heaven like

“Woo….im glad them muthafkers forgot about me”

gypsyeyes says:

All I see when I think of him typing that letter is Madea when she was tabulating Helen’s money for all the stuff she did for Charles and all I hear is he hitchu too

KDub says:

Sandra, who burned down Tyler Perry studio?

———————————-

************************

He would be well within his rights too. As would Boris for that afro joint. Tyler was trying to make them less desirable to the ladies.

Y’all are mean. :coffee:

KDub says:

Why did I read this and hear Madea’s voice
      —————————————-
      Nah Madea woulda sounded like DIS…

I werked up this MORN-TING to my publishus cellerin meh saying…that there were reports Bobbi Krish-tina walked off the set of “For Better Or For Worse-r”. NOT TRUE AT ALL PEEPA!!! There is not nah way that she could have walked off the set..PEETAUSE we have finshed taping the season. HELLER and hallerlujah.

gypsyeyes says:

I’m getting a Wanda a la Jamie Fox vibe from that picture.

I GOTCHU!!!

As would Boris for that afro joint.
      Funny you mentioned him I was watching Boogie Nights the other night and Nicole Ari Parker is in it and I started for some odd reason thinkin of her and Boris’ marriage and then I dug a little deeper and convinced myself Boris is Gay :rofl: TRUE STORY tho :oops: :rofl:

Usual Suspect says:

KDub says:

Sandra, who burned down Tyler Perry studio?

———————————-
      I’m done with you forver :casket:

She is a baby I :agree: She’s only 19…I don’t cosider folks adults unil they turn 21. IMO

lady_cn says:

gypsyeyes says:

I’m getting a Wanda a la Jamie Fox vibe from that picture.

I GOTCHU!!!
      _______________________________
      I just spit water all over my computer screen.

Time to go home now. :kona:

:offtopic: has anyone seen Jessica simpson baby, :tape: But her lil dress is so adorable !

LaceFace says:

This maybe just me, but I dont see anything cute about this girl

Usual Suspect says:

MS. KW –
      Please delete all of my information at once. :rofl:

lady_cn says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

has anyone seen Jessica simpson baby, But her lil dress is so adorable !
      __________________________________________

I saw it. She’s a little butterball <—I mean that it a good way. I have nothing else to say about her though other than that and…she's precious.

LaceFace says:

i guess beauty is really in the eye of the beholder

KDub says:

I also read this in Kimbella’s voice for some reason. Not sure why that hoe popped up in my mind…
      ————————————————

I woke! Up. This morning…to my publicist? Calling me…….(Pause) saying that; there were? Reports? That Bobbi Kristina! Walked off…(Pause some MO’) The set of… “For Better Or Worse”! NOT TRUE! AT ALL! PEOPLE? There is. No way. THAT. She could have. Walked off the set! Because? We have finshed taping the season.

LaceFace says:

i guess beauty is really in the eye of the beholder

It is :yes:

@Choco

Even though I don’t want to believe it, I heard he was very gay back in his modeling days…if you look at him in that ‘Red Light Special’ video by TLC he looks a bit suspect…but I actually know someone who worked with him years ago and they said it’s a fact… :(

Usual Suspect says:

Kdub – Seriously, there is something completly wrong with you. I now can’t breave…….

gypsyeyes says:

Sandra finds the most unattractive pix of people so I blame her,however BK aint that cute cause she is more of a Brown than a Houston!

@KDUB

Hey! :hugs: Get out! :kona:

I really truly hate KDub today! :dead:

LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE AND STOP THE LIES PLEASE!!!

IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD WOULND’T YOU WANT THAT?

-Tyler

:crying:

Melissa Niice says:

MS. KW –
      I werked up this MORN-TING to my publishus cellerin meh saying…that there were reports Bobbi Krish-tina walked off the set of “For Better Or For Worse-r”. NOT TRUE AT ALL PEEPA!!! There is not nah way that she could have walked off the set..PEETAUSE we have finshed taping the season. HELLER and <————–

_______________________________________________________________

I am on the floor in tears Bwahahahahahaha!!! That pic has to be photoshop her nose aint that big :no:

the Kimbella version has me over here unable to BREATHE! :casket:

@Choco

______________________________
      :hugs: See that’s why I listen to self – self said girl hmmm chile pls you know he gay and I said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP you right :wink: :lol:

ok for real?!?!? SOMEone..ANY one tie KDUB’s hands togeva so she caint type, no damn no today mk??? :crying: :dead:

LaceFace says:

__________________________________

she does look like the female version of bobby

LaceFace do you think you are beautiful if so you’re right its in the eyes of the beholder no shade just sayn everyone is gonna have some opinion one way or the other

LaceFace says:

@ choco

thanks

DownBottom says:

@Gagirl, I read it in Mannie “font”, with your angry and bitter tail :praying: don’t stone me! :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

I’m reading this in my Bobby Brown voice,cause he a concerned fauver!

I woke up this morning to my publicist calling me saying that there were reports that Bobbi you know I’m the kang of R&B right Kristina walked off the set of “For Better Or Worse”. NOT TRUE AT ALL PEOPLE!!! There is Frazier got knocked out by Ali in 1979no way that she could have walked off the set because we have finshed taping the season.my heart belong to a-roni

Trendsetter says:

Not feeling that pic of BK

TruGemini says:

Ok…WHY does the first FIVE comments have me laffn like a mutha?!?! :lolol:

:dead:

Mamacita says:

:dead:

:ghost:

DownBottom says:

I promise that day I felt like the most hated chick on the blog! CD with her consistent laughing did NOT help that shyt!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Mamacita says:

the response :no: :rofl:

:thinking: I think she could use a good eye brow arch or something

@Mamacita

Are you laughing at what I am??? :dead: This blog is a fukking ZOO! I swear…

Cocoabana says:

I came back to :rofl: …i’m laughing at the same thang @mamacita & fefe

DownBottom says:

@Fe, Lawd, I hadn’t laughed that hard in awhile!!! :hahaha: Oh, but yesterday you had me laughing with all that’s left for Raz B to do is die lord I luv this blog! :rofl:

OHoney says:

Well dayum :dead:
      goodmorning!

@Cocoa

This shyt is just WRONG! :rofl:

Mamacita says:

@Fe Fe :yes: girl I am laughin my a*s off! This blog ain’t got nosense!

hell_on_heels says:

I believe this may be the FIRST time that I agree with Tyler Perry 100%!!! I mean the media needs to STOP the madness. He may be one of her only hopes (with the exception of her dad, in which I believe is truly concerned and sincere). We’ll see how this all plays out, but I’m really praying and pulling for Miss. KB. S/N, I still can’t stand Pat!!!

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

As would Boris for that afro joint.
      Funny you mentioned him I was watching Boogie Nights the other night and Nicole Ari Parker is in it and I started for some odd reason thinkin of her and Boris’ marriage and then I dug a little deeper and convinced myself Boris is Gay TRUE STORY tho
      ——————–
      I watched that too. And you can truly see that she has had “work” done. Her tits wer flappy on that one scene and that was made in 97 so she should have some click clacks by now but noooo somebody had the surgeon on speed dial… :coffee:

@DownBottom

:rofl: I know that was fukked up, but honestly I don’t know what else he could do that would garner the attention he’s looking for!

Lace! :cheer: sup girlie?

:offtopic: anyone into graphic arts?

Ohoney… whats up

Whats the plan for this weekend.
      Are you still mad at me?

_____________________________
      :lol: That movie was done so well to replicate the 70′s

YSoSrs says:

Ain’t none of y’all sht. :nono:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

has anyone seen Jessica simpson baby, But her lil dress is so adorable !
      ————–
      Is she a blessyoheart baby? :rofl: You know when peoople look in the stroller and instead of saying “She soo cute!” All they can say is “AAAWW bless her heart…” :rofl:

:hugs: @OHoney and Lace

@Choco

You officially ain’t shyt! :dead:

Time is moving so slow :crying: I miss CD, and Tatted :(

@Fe
      :lol: HOLDS HEAD IN SHAME

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

has anyone seen Jessica simpson baby, But her lil dress is so adorable !
      ————–

Welp yeah she is a bless ya heart baby, but she juicy and healthy :thumbsup:

OHoney says:

Ohoney… whats up
      Whats the plan for this weekend.
      Are you still mad at me?
      _____________________________________________________________
      Nope, I’m not mad anymore.
      I have a special evening planned for you this weekend. :shakebutt:
      You have to wait and see.
      Are you hungry iGo?
      Did you eat yet?
      Let me take off yo coat & pass me your hat too :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

DAM IM WITH TYLER LEAVE THE CHILD ALONE.. SHE LOST HER MOTHER SHE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT OK.. THE DATING THE FAKE BRO.. THE OUTFITS THE HAIR.. COME ON YALL LET THIS GIRL BREATH.. :shrug:

Welp yeah she is a bless ya heart baby, but she juicy and healthy
      :lol: I saw that pic of her child and I said bless her heart who she look like tho!

OHoney says:

Chococ I’m not speaking to you yet…….I’m still recovering…

OHoney says:

:oops: Choco not Chococ :rofl:

DownBottom says:

:whistle: I know you’ve got a little life in you left
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left
      I know you’ve got a little life in you yet
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can’t let it show
      I should be hoping but I can’t stop thinking
      All the things we should’ve said that I never said
      All the things we should have done that we never did
      All the things we should have given but I didn’t

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:offtopic: I JUST ATE A HUUUUGE NY STYLE SLICE OF PIZZA.. SHAIT WAS GUUUUD! :zzz: <<NEED A NAP

Aprilbaby says:

I will not say anything about his girl since I have no kids!

@Lakes

Yum, I haven’t had a New York Pie in some years…

@Jenie
      Is that Rick Ross in your gravi wearing skinny jeans :rofl: CHANGING TOPIC :rofl:

LaceFace says:

:hug: fe fe and fayla

@KITA

if u r lurking i need u to put them research skills to work & find out if that story i posted about the guy stabbing himself & flinging his intestines is real or not. PLEEEESE!!! :D

Aprilbaby says:

I will not say anything about his girl since I have no kids

Cause Babeyyyyyy! That will put a hex on your future children. I plan on not having anymore :coffee: so well umm !!

@Fay
      It is I posted it in another post from Bossip

Ms. YaYa says:

Came out of lurk mode just to :rofl:

Choco come here hon :spank:
      :kona:

JMO says:

I think that comment went waaaay over someone’s head :rofl: … lawd … damn shame :no:

Aprilbaby says:

How got banned???? :casket:

<—– (Strike a pose) Yes @ Choco

:huh:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FEFE I FEEL SO GUILTY :ashamed: SHAIT WAS SOO YUUMY TOO!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Time is moving so slow :crying: I miss CD, and Tatted :(
      ___________________________________________________________

LOL

this is a damn shame…

Flip Wilson is lookind down from heaven like

“Woo….im glad them muthafkers forgot about me”

Why people forget this I have no idea. Like he the first mofo to put on a dress. Nobody don’t tell Martin or Jaime nothing. I mean nobody questioned The Big Momma’s House Trilogy??? Yes them mofos made 3. :rolleyes:

DownBottom says:

:think: Hmmm, wonder if @JMO is thinking the same thing I was thinking, :shrug: oh well

:shocked: it’s on Bossip Choc?? so y do u think it’s not on CNN?? :think:

Nope. Still ain’t sht. :coffee:

SIS!! :cheer:

sexyphillygirl says:

*logging off for the rest of the day*

that pic is not a good look for Bobbi at all

DownBottom says:

@Fay, Should I send the hair Q’s to your website email address?

Choco come here hon
      ________________________
      :rofl: :lipssealed:

Ms. Fashion :cosign: Your right !

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:wail: IM ALWAYS LOST.. YALL BISHES :twisted: AND I WANT IN!! PUUUUUUUUUTTAAS!! :wail:

:hug: Hey everyone.

_______________________________________________________________________

:nono: I aint sayin a damn thang … keepin the peace :peace:

*snickers*

@FAY
      I dont know but yeah I found it on Bossip and I believe it to be true it just the beginning of it In 24 hours it went from the south to the east – Miami was on a saturday and NJ was on a Sunday

OHoney says:

Ohoney… whats up
      Whats the plan for this weekend.
      Are you still mad at me?
      _____________________________________________________________
      Nope, I’m not mad anymore.
      I have a special evening planned for you this weekend.
      You have to wait and see.
      Are you hungry iGo?
      Did you eat yet?
      Let me take off yo coat & pass me your hat too
      ________________________________________________________

Oh Thin line huh?

Okay

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_____________________________
      That movie was done so well to replicate the 70?s
      ————————–
      And Dirk Diggler had me rolling when he pulled out his peen and started talking to it!

DownBottom says:

@MsFashion, who Flip Wilson though? :waiting: And no, I don’t say anything about Tyler or any other entertainer dressing as a female…not my business how they make their business :shrug:

:huh: Whas going on with Tyler’s hair? He sprayed that chit on?? :think:

:twisted: really?? this should be :devil: not twisted

Choc u think it’s that zombie isht??

@Fay
      I found it on Bossip today I mean they keep saying bath salts it may be the culprit but I mean their behavior is DEMONIC

I know you’ve got a little life in you left
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left
      I know you’ve got a little life in you yet
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can’t let it show
      I should be hoping but I can’t stop thinking
      All the things we should’ve said that I never said
      All the things we should have done that we never did
      All the things we should have given but I didn’t

Love Maxwell!!! Make sure you check out his album Embrya. Hissong “Drown Deep Hula” is how my son got here. :yes:

FAYL :lol: I THOUGHT IT WAS EVAAAIIL BUT ITS :twisted:

LOL

this is a damn shame…

Flip Wilson is lookind down from heaven like

“Woo….im glad them muthafkers forgot about me”

__________________________

I give you 3 reasons….

1. Atlanta
      2. Dow Low
      3. folks looking for gay people

Dustin hoffman won a fking Oscar for the shait.

@FAYLA

I saw the story on my local morning news. :yes:

I know you’ve got a little life in you left
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left
      I know you’ve got a little life in you yet
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can’t let it show
      I should be hoping but I can’t stop thinking
      All the things we should’ve said that I never said
      All the things we should have done that we never did
      All the things we should have given but I didn’t

Love Maxwell!!! Make sure you check out his album Embrya. His song “Drown Deep Hula” is how my son got here. :yes:

DownBottom says:

:lol: @JMO, #confirmed I am a peace-keeper…so did you find out who 2 Live Crew was? I knew that one! BottomsUp 1 JMO 0

I’m lost like hell

LaceFace says:

fay!

yes ma’am got it last week…. was so excited to see and smell the different scents. I think i like peppermint the most

Mother Jefferson says:

Whas going on with Tyler’s hair? He sprayed that chit on??

__________________________________________________

I saw a dude get that shait at the Barber shop…. :lol:

@DownBottom

I was waiting on either you or JMO to ask who Flip Wilson was….well *ahem*

He was a black comedian who was one of the first to have his own variety show…his most famous character was ‘Geraldine’ and he dressed up as a woman when he played her… one of her most famous lines was ‘The Devil made me do it…’

@Fay
      I think its DEMONIC I posted an a write up about how a dr said that drugs makes folks like the walking dead he doesn’t see how they can survive on that drug becuz it literally burns their insides up – like the organ and everything the whole body gets really hot and heated to the point where they are like the Walking DEAD whatever it is – sounds like the CRAZIES are out there

Ms.Fashion says:

Sorry for the double post.

Hood Crush

whats up

Lord Jesus it’s REAL!!! that REALLY happened!!! :wtf:

:pray:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CHOCO I SEEN THAT POST.. SO BASICLY THESE PEOPLE ARE SOOOO FAWKN HIGH THEY ROAST THEMSELF FROM THE INSIDE BUT THE BODY IS STILL MOVING… CRAY STRENGHT TOO.. :eek: STILL DONT SOUND RIGH TO ME THO

Hmmm, wonder if @JMO is thinking the same thing I was thinking, oh well
      _______________________________________________________________________

I aint sayin a damn thang … keepin the peace

*snickers*

So yall just done talk in code huh!

:hug: Thanks Fe! See, you be looking out! #themoreuknow ala phro! :lol:

_____________________________________________________________________

Yes! :rollseyes: :lol:

Damn sure didn’t know who flip wilson was but I knew I could count on FE! :thumbsup:

OHoney says:

:yawn: :zzz: I am so sleepy!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FAYL :yes: IT DID HOW DO U CHUNK UR GUTS TO THE POLICE THO.. AND U STILL STANDING.. THEN PEPPER SPRAY AND NOTHING.. :wail: THAT AINT RIGHT!

I know you’ve got a little life in you left
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left
      I know you’ve got a little life in you yet
      I know you’ve got a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can’t let it show
      I should be hoping but I can’t stop thinking
      All the things we should’ve said that I never said
      All the things we should have done that we never did
      All the things we should have given but I didn’t

_______________________________

Also check out the Album “Now” and listen to Change

AND OF COURSE FIST FULL OF TEARS
      from his last album.

Mine too Lace!

I’m SO disturbed by that story. esp in light of the guy eating the other guy’s face off yest. :kona:

‘foe i go HEYYYY OTB! :kiss:

*Sits down next to Bibi

what you drinking?

Ms.Fashion says:

Sorry for the double post.
      ______________________________________________________________________

… was just about to ask why Maxwell makes you stutter

@GYPSY

They are talking about a comment (#55) that Choco made about LaceFace.

DownBottom says:

@Fay, what story are you referring to? What post is it in?

*whispers* ZOMBIES!!! :kona:

lemme go buy this damn axe right quick

Lord Jesus it’s REAL!!! that REALLY happened!!!
      _________________________
      SO BASICLY THESE PEOPLE ARE SOOOO FAWKN HIGH THEY ROAST THEMSELF FROM THE INSIDE BUT THE BODY IS STILL MOVING… CRAY STRENGHT TOO.. STILL DONT SOUND RIGH TO ME THO
      _____________________________
      :yes: thats what Im saying and I know that we are in our last days…

@IGo

Black label..

Mother Jefferson says:

Whas going on with Tyler’s hair? He sprayed that chit on??

__________________________________________________

I saw a dude get that shait at the Barber shop….

And you kept a straight face???? :blink:

Mofo uses “hair in the can” and you didn’t die of laughter??? :lol:

Hmmm, wonder if @JMO is thinking the same thing I was thinking, oh well
      _______________________________________________________________________

I aint sayin a damn thang … keepin the peace

*snickers*

So yall just done talk in code huh!
      _____________________________________________________________________

Nah no code … I was just thinking the same thing as someone typed and it caught me off guard when I read it :lol:

:tape:

I didn’t see that comment!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

YSO BISH I LUVS U :rofl: SKRAIGHT TO THE MOFUKN POINT.. THANKS **SCROLLS UP TO READ** :pc:

DB the story about they guy who stabbed himself & then threw his intestines at the police. they pepper sprayed him & it had no affect on him :( :shotsfired:

IGo.. :wink: I owe you a word.

SHE FO REALZ! :rofl: DID I MENTION I FOUND CHERRY COKE ZERO? :cheer:

anyone seen 28 Days Later?….these stories make me think of those movies….

:lol: @JMO, @YSO, so you don’t eva want to be chit, huh? :lol:

Mother Jefferson says:

Whas going on with Tyler’s hair? He sprayed that chit on??

__________________________________________________

I saw a dude get that shait at the Barber shop….

And you kept a straight face????

Mofo uses “hair in the can” and you didn’t die of laughter???
      _______________________________________________

Nah… I just start fking with my phone so I couldnt see
      the Insta-Hair being applied
      some times its best to just let that shait go

JMO says:

Sandra, put up a :newpost: …. please, pretty pleeeze … for the love of of your blog … hurry :pray:

sexyphillygirl says:

this whole bath salt thing makes me not wanna take a bath using bath salts anymore lol, wth smh

Ms.Fashion says:

Sorry for the double post.
      ______________________________________________________________________

… was just about to ask why Maxwell makes you stutter

SHUT UP!!! :lol:

His music make me……. uhh nevermind!!! :wink:

CHOCO!!!!!!!!!!

:ghost: and :dead: @55

Play nice!!!!!! :tea: :hahaha:

OHoney says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:
      *whispers* ZOMBIES!!!
      lemme go buy this damn axe right quick
      _____________________________________________________________
      Right behind you :kona: gotta get me 3 of em! :chase:

@Fefe

:yes:

Iheart says:

Logged in just to say I hate fashion for saying fukkin hair in a can :rofl: :hahaha:

Oh and I :heart: Maxwell
      :whistle:
      ‘Cause I, I go insane, crazy sometimes
      Tryin’ to keep you from losing your mind
      Open your eyes, see what’s in front of your face
      Save me my fistful of tears

We gon’ fight the war, we gon’ fight our fears
      The only thing I wanna throw is a fistful of tears
      We gon’ fight the war, we gon’ fight our fears
      The only thing I gotta throw is a fistful of tears
      We gon’ fight the war, we gon’ fight our fears
      The only thing I wanna throw is a fistful of tears

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Empty the bullets on that ninja, I keep telling ya’ll these folks are possessed

DownBottom says:

:shocked: @Fay, wait was this guy on the “like-LSD” stuff as well? Where did this happen at? And how many times did he stab himself to the point where his intestines came out, yuck! :vomit:

JMO says:

Insta-hair :rofl: … thats the chit Boozer put on his scalp some months ago?

Bibi

Black Label huh… Hard drinker huh

Cool.

Love my SIS :hahaha: :rofl:

@Bibi

Girl I read your post in the other thread…are you ok??? :hugs:

@IGO

Not at all…just need a stiff one now… :tea:

Iheart says:

Logged in just to say I hate fashion for saying fukkin hair in a can

:rofl: You know that is some BS for real!!!! How a negro gon come at you with his head covered in shoe polish???? NO FUGGING WAY!!!!

@GYPSY

They are talking about a comment (#55) that Choco made about LaceFace.
      ______________________________________

LOL

Well damn… thanks ISO

Ms Fashion :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

How in the fawk the lady in sales takes the time to brush her teeth in the bathroom but the bish never washes her hands when she pisses!

Say no to pot lucks!

@DOWN

I usually ain’t sht but I didn’t do anything this time. I answered a question. Fck the subliminals. That’s how all that sht got out of hand and folks got banned.

DownBottom says:

@JMO, is the Instahair the same thing as what Shawty-lo gets? Or does he just use a marker?

@Fefe

Aww I really wish I hadn’t fonted that :smack: Life goes on…thank u though :hugs:

Has anybody tried that Hennessy Pure White?

DownBottom says:

@Yso, I agree…I think that’s why me and JMO was trying to back away from it…but I got ya!

OHoney says:

YSO you’ve been in a mood lately. What’s wrong?

Love my SIS :hahaha: :rofl:
      _________________________________________

:no: <— smh :lol:

anyone seen 28 Days Later?….these stories make me think of those movies….
      ________________________
      :yes: SMDH

@Daddy
      What I do :wink:

@YSO
      KEEP THE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Say what now :blink: did I miss something

Daddy Warbucks says:

Has anybody tried that Hennessy Pure White?
      _____________________________________________________________________

:ido: <— can't really tell you much about it though because my guy finished it after I had 1 shot … #greedybastard

DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :danban:

:steer: <—me OHoney Fefe Choco Jenie & DB on the way to Lowes. We finna clean they ass outta axes :chase:

DB they said over 50 times. it happened in NJ. now on the heels of the other incident, WTF is this NOT on CNN??? :think:

@Bibi

It’s all good, just making sure! :)

Not at all…just need a stiff one now
      ______________________________________

Im not gonna do it…. IGO DONT DO IT

Yeah we all need a strong drink every now and then….

OKAY GOOD… I did it.

sexyphillygirl says:

@Daddy-yup sure have I was on a cruise and I picked up a bottle, really good.

I didnt make a comment about her I made it to her

____________________________________________________________________

Right! … but anywho … This shawty lo person is a rapper right? :hahaha: for some reason, I’m picturing lil boosie (sp?)

@Igo

YSoSrs says:

Sooo…I wasn’t supposed to say any names and play along. I’ll remember that the next time. :coffee:

@Fayla

:lol: Imma be like the black chick in 28 Days Later…ready to chop a muhfukka to pieces in a heart beat! :karate:

@DOWN

_________________________________________________________

:clap:

See this is why I will always keep you on my Christmas list.

Rubix Cube love

sexyphillygirl says:

@Daddy-yup sure have I was on a cruise and I picked up a bottle, really good.
      _____________________________________________________________________

I got mine on a cruise too. When did you go on your cruise? :think:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I TRIED COOKD SUSHI TWO DAYS AGO… YUUUUUUUUUUUM I LUVD IT!! SPICY SHRIMP AND CRAB ROLE OR SOME SOME SHAIT LIKE THAT BUT IT WAS AWWWWSOME :cheer: #CHANGINGSUBJECTS

Not at all…just need a stiff one now
      ______________________________________

Im not gonna do it…. IGO DONT DO IT

Yeah we all need a strong drink every now and then….

OKAY GOOD… I did it.

I’m so PROUD of you Throb! :rofl:

Hopping in Fay’s ride to go get another :shank:

Daddy Warbucks says:

Has anybody tried that Hennessy Pure White?
      _____________________________________________________________________

——————————————————————–

:hahaha: sounds like some shait I would do.

IGo.. I owe you a word.
      ____________________________

Oh yeah?

Alright

You need to be posting that Zombie Kit the CDC said to have girl Im not playing CHIT IS REAL but whats weirder is that Tuesday Morning I was going to work and I looked up at the BEAUTIFUL SKY and I thought to myself something is about to happen something doesn't feel right

@DOWN

aww chit! wth i miss?? :popcorn:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

THE HILLS HAVE EYES :eek: IS WHAT ALL THIS CRAY SHAIT REMIND ME OF!!

@YSo

Choco wasn’t subliminal at all! :lol:

Other folks were being subliminal to keep it peaceful in here… :yes:

:offtopic:

My small azz really just sat here and ate 5 tacos… :tape:

FeFe Feminine says:

Not at all…just need a stiff one now
      ______________________________________

Im not gonna do it…. IGO DONT DO IT

Yeah we all need a strong drink every now and then….

OKAY GOOD… I did it.

I’m so PROUD of you Throb
      ____________________________

yeah…it was hard… I was about to go level 3 and say something REAL dirty.

_________________________
      That effn movie had me feeling so isolated and creeped out :crying:

JMO

Ole Greedy azz

@OHONEY

Nothings wrong. Thanks for the concern though. :hugs:

DownBottom says:

@JMO, yea he’s a local ATL rapper, I only know one song and that’s bc I went to an HBCU, j/k…well sort of, LOL, you should google him, “shawty lo sharpie”

@fefe @IGo

Graciousness yall do I really have to watch my wording like that :lol:

My small azz really just sat here and ate 5 tacos…
      BLOAT VILLE – you will be so mad later :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Throws madame Cleo's headwrap at u :waves:

Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:

Not at all…just need a stiff one now
      ______________________________________

Im not gonna do it…. IGO DONT DO IT

Yeah we all need a strong drink every now and then….

OKAY GOOD… I did it.

I’m so PROUD of you Throb
      ____________________________

yeah…it was hard… I was about to go level 3 and say something REAL dirty.

sexyphillygirl says:

@Daddy-yup sure have I was on a cruise and I picked up a bottle, really good.

————————————————————————

Werd. My cousin has some in the states, he wanted $150 a bottle. At first I was :haha: :thinking: about getting it now for a BDay present.

Daddy Warbucks says:

Daddy Warbucks says:

Has anybody tried that Hennessy Pure White?
      _____________________________________________________________________

——————————————————————–

:hahaha: sounds like some shait I would do.
      _____________________________________________________________________

:lol: You know how pissed I was to see that bottle in the garbage??? All this liquor in the house but you finish my chit that I brought back from my vacation?? … bet :coffee:

@FEFE

If people wanted to be keep the peace they would have just ignored the comment in the first place. :shrugs:

THE HILLS HAVE EYES IS WHAT ALL THIS CRAY SHAIT REMIND ME OF!!
      See this is what Fayla was talking about when she said desensitization movies like that make chit like this seem normal – I mean they don’t even die immediately WTF is that!

@fefe @IGo

Graciousness yall do I really have to watch my wording like that
      ____________________________________________________________________

Yeah… cause shait like that got me kicked outta Vacation Bible School
      Among other things…

Cocoabana says:

@ Fayla, the story about that man is true.

Choco aka Hippie says:

My small azz really just sat here and ate 5 tacos…
      BLOAT VILLE – you will be so mad later :lol:
      _______________________________________________________________________

Right! … now Im sleepy as hell :lol:

Choc that kit is like 17 pages long so i cant post here but they can go to cdc got gov & search for zombie to find it :yes:

@IGO

I’ll add that to the list of questions for u.. :tea:

@YSo

Yeah, I hear you…. :lol:

sexyphillygirl says:

@JMO-August 2011, short cruise to the Bahamas. I got home and opened it and my nephew drank the whole fukkin bottle…just got angry all over again lol.

DownBottom says:

@Fayla, Man that is crazy…to stab yourself 50xs….and then throw your intestines at the police….just SMH…yikes!

@FAY
      Why is that damn kit 17 pages long they know damn well they set us black folks up for the feast aint no one reading 17 pages of that :rofl:

_________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: that search showed him and FLO Rida

gypsyeyes says:

Daddy-Don’t be waving chit at no one unless you waving something at me.

#imnotjealousI’mjustsaying

@IGO

I’ll add that to the list of questions for u..

___________________________________________________

Bibi

Oh you got a list?

Cant wait to hear em..

Daddy Warbucks says:

Daddy Warbucks says:

Has anybody tried that Hennessy Pure White?
      _____________________________________________________________________

——————————————————————–

sounds like some shait I would do.
      _____________________________________________________________________

———————————————————————–

<—know what that "bet" means. You done fukked up now homie. :shank: I got that "bet" once in 06. We been staright ever since, :yes:

:rofl: @JMO

JMO says:

@Philly … ok yea, I got mine in the Bahamas this past January … I know the feeling :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CHOCO I KNOW :wail: THE HILLS HAVE EYES WAS CREEPY AND SEEMS LIKE ITS HAPPENING FO REALZ!!… I THINK THAT IS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT TAKING IT THAT SERIOUS WE SEE IT IN MOVIES AND IT TAKES THE “WTF” EFFECT AWAY.. IM JUST GOING TO :pray: AND KEEP IT MOVING THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Choco & DB :think: here’s some food for thought:

what if it’s NOT the “bath salts” but a “virus” instead & they are using the bath salts as a cover. look at all the people coming up MISSING here lately. zombie food?? :think: :kona:

But I just went back and read comment 55 and the response was THANKS

:ghost:

sexyphillygirl says:

lmao I havent heard anybody say “bet” in a long time. But yeah when its said you know you bout to be in trouble.

U say that now… :tea:

:dead: Choco u know the saying is if u want to hide something from black folks but it in a book :( :kona:

@DW … yea, that “… bet” gets him good and nervous :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Daddy-Don’t be waving chit at no one unless you waving something at me.

#imnotjealousI’mjustsaying

———————————————————————–

Yes ma’am! :waves: hey babygirl!

GYPS :ghost: I DID NOT WANT TO MENTION THAT!! I SEEN IT AND WAS LIKE :huh:

Bibi says:

<—know what that "bet" means. You done fukked up now homie. I got that "bet" once in 06. We been staright ever since,
      ________________________________________________________
      This is soo true been saying "bet" a lot lately…. :rofl: :lol:

I’m tryna told yall! :coffee:

“… bet” gets him good and nervous
      MY WORD IS “NAW U GOOD.. :coffee: IF I SAY THAT SHAIT U FAAAR FROM GUD BRUH!

DownBottom says:

@Fayla, you do know they have plenty of “viruses”…man-made and natural…as well as plenty of experimental drugs…stored safely within their laboratories…but IDK…they say gov’t introduced the “crack” to the blk ppl and other drugs into different communities..who knows, could very well be possible, I don’t put anything past anyone honestly…

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:dead:

I could find this story on Bossip :shrug:

U say that now…
      _________________________

Saying that should really make you ask

WTF has he been asked before….

@FAY
      Im not buying that bath salts chit at all if it were a drug the person should die from their body temperature soaring to the point where their are burning internal organs

@LAKES stay in prayer babes and just mentally prepare yourself Im not even scared

@FAY
      Yeah I know thats what they say

That’s beter @Daddy!

Hey Boo!

“BET” powerful azz word when used in the correct context. :tea:

“…bet”
      “NAW U GOOD..”

My phrase for this is:

“WORD??? Okay….*nodding head*” :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

It’s when i get quiet that you should fear for your life. Cause I’m plotting!

@IGO

Not really…besides anyway u shake it, I’m one of a kind. I promise if I gave u the list you’d be like :wtf:

sexyphillygirl says:

Yeah my word or words are…oh ok and just stare at you. If I do that….quickly move to the left lol.

VBS…SDA, nahhhhhhhhhhhh

@FEFE

That one too…. :yes:

:offtopic:

So that frat party/cookout thingy I went to this past weekend had a guy in there wearing a kilt … #notlying … he wasn’t in a frat though. I said to myself “you gotta be fuggin kiddin me” :blink: :rofl: I just had to tell u IGO …

Now this chit is gettin outta hand… Men in kilts and skinny jeans/slacks where you can see their ball hair … :stop: stop the madness

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FEFE I LIKES THAT ONE.. I HAD THE “IS THAT SO..OK”

@Jenie
      It’s like on page 2 or 3 but Fayla posted it I will post that part about what the dr said

The cases are similar minus a man eating another. People taking off their clothes. People suddenly have super human strength,” says Aguilar. “They become violent and they are burning up for the inside. Their organs are reaching a level that most would die. By the time police approach them they are a walking dead person.”

According to Aguilar one of the recent cases in Miami involving “bath salts,” which is becoming increasingly popular in the party scene, involved someone trying to bite another, but police were able to get there in time. Most have involved individuals behaving incredibly irrationally and nearly impossible to control.

Dr. Paul Adams, an emergency physician at the Jackson Memorial Rider Trauma Center in Miami where the cannibal victim is being treated, says instances of virtually uncontrollable patients being brought in exhibiting signs of psychosis due to this new drug have spiked during the last year. “You can call it the new LSD. It’s a recreational drug,” says Adams. “They [patients] seem to be unaware of their surroundings. They are not rational, very aggressive and are stronger than they usually are. In the emergency room it usually takes four to five people to control them, and we have had a couple of people breaking out of restraints.”

@JMO

U shoulda taken a pic :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

That zombie shyt is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo, that is the devil in the flesh. Drugs don’t make you eat flesh to the point where you think its an actual delicacy :no:

DownBottom says:

:coffee: i have seen on the US govt’s patent site, a patent for the AIDS virus. i have also seen documents supporting claims that the govt is behind the CREATION of the AIDS virus, monkey my ASS! :buttshake:

(lest we forget abt the Tuskegee experiment!)

but this aint the place for that :coffee:

“… bet” gets him good and nervous
      MY WORD IS “NAW U GOOD.. :coffee: IF I SAY THAT SHAIT U FAAAR FROM GUD BRUH!
      ________________________________________________________________________

:yes: :hahaha:

@Jenie
      Why you rolling your eyes :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

^^^ HOW THE FAWK DOES THIS HAPPEN?? DONT UR HEART ESSPLODE?? WHAT ABOUT UR LUNGS OR UR FAWK BODY JUST BURND UP?? :wail:

gypsyeyes says:

Can yall stop trying to freak me out with this zombie talk. I plead the blood

:koolaid3: really the blood!!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

JMO :lol: SHAIT WHEN I SAY THAT.. THAT MEANS IM HAWT AND I CAN ONLY ESSPRESS MYSELF IN SPANISH AND U WONT DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND SO “U GOOD..

___________________________________________________________________

One of a kind huh?

okay

:coffee: <————— Vodka Martini

DownBottom says:

@Fay, :wink: :yes: Yea, let’s keep it light-hearted and entertaining on here…but the AIDS virus is sister to SIV which DO occur in certain species of chimpanzees, however, it is dormant in them and doesn’t disrupt their immune system like AIDS does in humans

(lest we forget abt the Tuskegee experiment!)

but this aint the place for that
      Yes it is

@Lakes
      Thats why Im not buying that its a drug – 28 days later that movie now if these mofo start infecting others :ghost:

JMO says:

@Bibi … I promise I was trying to because I knew no one would believe me but it was so crowded. At first glance, I was like “nah …. he must have on plaid shorts or something” … then I got a closer look :tape:

My friend and I were on the balcony with some other people :waiting: waiting on a gust of wind to hit his azz … :lol: … doing that and drinking = a great time :yes:

@Laker

:lol: Do u go off in spanish too when u extra pissed?? :lol: Emotions seem so much more intense in spanish… :lol:

missmiami says:

:offtopic: is Shaniec aka Evelyn’s clone really dating dat fat boy Sean Kingston

Gigi26 says:

:no: :rofl: Yall watch too much movies

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Jenie
      Why you rolling your eyes :lol:

Cause I am lost in the sauce again :sad:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**TAKES SHOT OF PATRON AND CHILLS ON THE SR COUCH** SO WE NAKID?

FeFe Feminine says:

“…bet”
      “NAW U GOOD..”

My phrase for this is:

“WORD??? Okay….*nodding head*”
      _____________________________

My word is

AWWWWREADY

@Fayla

Have you researched the link between the AIDS virus and the cure for Polio? It will trip you out…the healthcare industry lost A lot of money with the cure of Polio, and there was a great deal of political conspiracies going on in Europe back then…

@GYPSY

Exactly. It’s when I’m not saying sht that folks should get worried.

Jenie it’s on page 2 or 3 on bossip :yes:

@JMO

I woulda just asked the curiosity woulda killed me… :lol:

So what u flyin commando or what?? :rofl:

DownBottom says:

Oh, Fay, last thing…did you hear about the Guatemalan scandal…its pretty recent, one of yt professors at my univ broke the case forward…they were experimenting w/Guatemalan prisoners around same time as Tuskegee..the speaker was trying to brush it off as nothing or not as bad, but a brother stood up and started asking her questions mentioning Maafa-21 and she was like :shocked: …we gave that brother a round of applause!

@Jenie
      Gotcha

@Gigi SHUT UP those movies are now life imitating art SON :grin:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Jenie

Let me catch up :coffee: thanks Choco :hug:

_______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: See I have “bet” but when he gets mad, that accent kick in and I don’t know what the fugg he starts saying :shrug:

Then he gets even more mad because I’m like “you know that accent is a turn on right??!!” … and he says “fugg outta here!” (cheesing and chit) … works every time :coffee:

Yall watch too much movies

I always tell them that :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BIBI :yes: MY FAV WORD WHEN I MAN IS “FAWK..FAWK THIS FAWK U AND FAWK WTF U TAWKING BOUT FAWK U” AND WHEN IM OVER THE FAWK I GO INTO THE “ESTUPIDO ERES UN PENDEJO TU MADRE MIERDA” AND IT GETS WORST :ashamed: BUT IT TAKES ALOT.. TO TAKE ME TO THAT POINT.

DownBottom says:

@JMO, did they make fun of the guy or did they let him do his thing? What type of shirt and shoes you wear with a kilt?

So many questions! Wish you had took a pic!

Usual Suspect says:

The REAL MAC wher you been hun :happy:

My word is

AWWWWREADY
      THats what my ex from Arkansas says what does that mean

JMO says:

@Bibi … :rofl: :rofl: Im too shy for that but had we stayed longer, my friend probably would’ve asked :lol:

WHY HAVEN’T YALL CHANGED THE SUBJECT YET

Gigi26 says:

I remember when my baby cousin bit my sister on her ass, does that mean he’s a zombie too? :rofl: :rofl:

Choco: I can’t with you!!! :rofl:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**TAKES SHOT OF PATRON AND CHILLS ON THE SR COUCH** SO WE NAKID?
      ——————————
      *Slides in like Tom Cruise in Risky Business with just some white socks and a opened men’s button down.

“Did somebody say Nakid? :buttshake: and :boobs: Im reeeetay!!!!”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

JMO :rofl: YOU SOUND LIKE MY BBYDADDY HE USED TO ALWAYZ TELL ME “OH SH!T U SPANISH MAD..SHAIT IS SEXY” THEN I COULDNT DO SHAIT BUT SMILE :ashamed: THE SESS WAS HAWT AFTER A HEATED SPANGLISH ARGUMENT THO

Usual Suspect says:

@OTB – My grandma usta say that

Naw turn that thang off, blickup *that was her sound effect*

thanks Choco
      WORD TO THE MOTHER SON LIKE YO FOR REALS TIS ALL GOOD BET THAT BET THAT :lol:

:whistle: My funny Valentine, sweet comic Valentine
      You make me smile with my heart
      Your looks are laughable, unphotographable
      Yet, you’re my favorite work of art

AWWWWREADY
      ^^ I HATE THIS WORD HERE.. THAT TO ME MEANS “OH U GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT THEN” :coffee: U GUUD!

Bibi says:

Hijo e la gran puta!!!!!!! :rofl: If I hit spanish I am hella mad….But if I’m silent..its worse cuz it means I no longer care…I’m a cold bytch when I no longer care :nono:

gypsyeyes says:

I prolly would have been all up and thru that there KILT!!!

Choco it is for those not looking for answers on the surface. i find that most are satisfied with surface answers tho :shrug: everyone has to see in their own time :yes:

Fefe, it’s been a few years since i read those documents so i admit i’m a bit rusty, but i do recall it’s creation being around the days of Hitler. i am AWFUL with dates tho. i cant recall dates for shat :(
      now that i think about it, i recall something about a polio mutation??

Choco aka Hippie says:

My word is

AWWWWREADY
      THats what my ex from Arkansas says what does that mean
      _______________________________________________________

AWWREADY

1. For Real
      2. Bet that
      3. Confirmed
      4. Exactly
      5. You know it

Thats shait it like muthafker

JMO says:

@Down … It was plaid, I know he had on combat boots but I think he also had on a white T shirt… I almost feel like they were used to it?

You ever get that feeling like you see something, then you look around trying to see if everyone else is seeing what you see? I felt like it was just me :lol:

AWWWWREADY!!!

LOVE this word :grill: <—grilled OUT son!

:zzz: I ain’t lyin’ I almost passed out at my desk!

It’s time to go home! :steer:

blickup

:hahaha: LOL!!! :hug: Ive just been lurking;/working @Cali

______________________________________________________________________

mmhmm I bet! :coffee:

JMO says:

So that frat party/cookout thingy I went to this past weekend had a guy in there wearing a kilt … #notlying … he wasn’t in a frat though. I said to myself “you gotta be fuggin kiddin me” I just had to tell u IGO …

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…

:lol: @JMO

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BIBI :rofl: “VETE MUNCHO A LA VERGA PENDEJO..CHINGA A TU MADRE PUTO!”

@Gypsey … I know you wouldve :lol:

Gigi26 says:

I ain’t lyin’ I almost passed out at my desk!
      ____________________________

:yes: Me too, just had Five Guys and I am fighting the itis hard right now

DownBottom says:

:yes: yep, sure did. that’s y i dont see y ppl find it so outrageously hard to believe that the good ole govt would harm their ppl. :nono: history has proven it to be TRUE time & time AGANE!

jmo :lol:

FeFe Feminine says:

I ain’t lyin’ I almost passed out at my desk!

It’s time to go home
      ________________________________________

Damn you alright?

CC

JMO- you really think that I’m a freak…OK maybe I am! :coffee:
      Carry On!

@Fayla

I believe the documentary I saw years ago referenced the late 40′s early 50′s or something like that. There was some kind of rush to cure polio and two doctors in Europe were competing against each other. The research wasn’t done long enough and when they were practicing the cure on monkeys it mutated in one of the monkeys in a weird way, creating the AIDS virus…I guess you could compare it to the most recent ‘Planet of the Apes’. Well this monkey was kept contained until further decision making from the fallout of Polio could be made…it was really interesting…

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…
      —————————
      Have yall seen the picture of the man skating in a kilt? **** n Balls just flying out the back of the kilt! :shocked: It reminded me of those drag race cars when the parachutes deploy in the back! :eek:

:buttshake: POP that pussay! POP POP that pussay baby POP POP POP the pussay! POP POP that pussay baby! :whistle: :buttshake: <—hands on knees

:think: do zombies tip??

DownBottom says:

:whistle: And it’s so haaaaaard, yeah
      Niggas wanna be like Pun, but they don’t bust they guns
      and it’s so haaaaaard..
      Niggas wanna **** my wife, niggas wanna take my life
      but it’s so haaaaaard..

Gigi26 says:

Its all about Eugenics imo…

@Laker

Figurin de Mierda, maldito mequetrefe (sp?) asaroso. Bendito pariguayo el que me la hace me la paga sucio….. :rofl: Oh I think I caught feelings there for a min :lol:

FeFe Feminine says:

I ain’t lyin’ I almost passed out at my desk!

It’s time to go home
      ________________________________________

Damn you alright?

CC

:lol: I will be in approximately 70 minutes…

CC

Choco it is for those not looking for answers on the surface. i find that most are satisfied with surface answers tho everyone has to see in their own time
      ________________________
      I get my answers from my LORD and SAVIOR I had a dream 10 years ago that scared the chit was outta me

@IGO
      :wink: Thats what I thought…

Usual Suspect says:

Moved out of Mexico(cali) a while ago. My meccisan is rusty. All understand is whipper snapper?

@bibi and @lakes
      Tu hablas espanol en el blog y mi no comprendo!

Puntas!

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…
      __________________________________________________________

Oh yea? … bet :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Its all about Eugenics imo…

for sho! :coffee:
      Fe imma have to do some digging into that. thanks hunty! :hug:

#knowledgeispower

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:ashamed: I MUST DO BETTER!!
      OK YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE SR PUUUUUTAS AND PIMP IGO :waves:

JMO- you really think that I’m a freak…OK maybe I am! :coffee:
      Carry On!
      _________________________________________________________________

:whistle: This is it, Here I stand
      I’m the light of the world
      I feel grand
      Got this love, I can feel
      And I know, Yes for sure
      It is real

*waves lighter for Big Pun and Don-Nell Jonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeessssssssss*

aye dios mio! :shrug:

CHOCO u care to share abt the dream?? :popcorn:

:dead: @Gypsy

Remove the n but why ho though!! :lol: :rofl:

:lol: @Dimplz

JMO says:

Can yall imagine @Man lil self in a kilt??

:cheer: <— I'm not saying this would be him or nothin…

FeFe Feminine says:

FeFe Feminine says:

I ain’t lyin’ I almost passed out at my desk!

It’s time to go home
      ________________________________________

Damn you alright?

CC

I will be in approximately 70 minutes…

CC

AWWWWWWREADY

Usual Suspect says:

Buenas noches

:lol: @MzDimp :waves:

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: @Dimpz hey boo :hug:

DownBottom says:

@JMO, :lol: But he probably have on his peep-toes, or stilleto pumps instead of combat boots!

Oh, el remova de N

PUTAS!!!!

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…
      __________________________________________________________

Oh yea? … bet
      ________________________________________

Im at this one website now and it has Camo ones… Im getting one soon as I find the right color.

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…
      __________________________________________________________

Oh yea? … bet
      ________________________________________

:dead: and I believe you too….. :rofl:

Oh, el remova de N
      PUTAS!!!!
      ____________________________________
      Is that spanglish :rofl: Remova :rofl:

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…
      __________________________________________________________

Oh yea? … bet
      ________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

Gone ‘head … get it … send me a pic :coffee:

__________________________________________________

But camo though?? Rock on Igo, rock on :lol:

Usual Suspect says:

Has anyone seen commercial….maybe it’s from a movie. The guy has on a kilt. It blows open and underneath it looks like his has a afro bush? Almost passed out when saw it…

Bibi, como se dice “kilt”? :waiting:

JMO says:

Can yall imagine @Man lil self in a kilt??

:cheer: <— I'm not saying this would be him or nothin…

:dead:

Hey my LOVES! :hug: :kiss:

How is everyone?

@JMO

Im gonna put it up as my Gravi

______________________________________________________________________

Or those damn shoes in his gravi :rofl: :rofl:

@JMO

I think we’d call it una falda… a skirt :lol: U know hispanic men have issues… :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Send me a pix but please put the camera under said kilt!

And I can use kilt in a sentence!

SEA SALTS DID NOT MAKE THAT MAN KILT THAT MAN

DownBottom says:

:whistle: Shawty got a mean walk, a mean shoe game
      The bitch badder than any bitch that you name
      I’m talking Janet, maybe Kim K, I heard Rihanna she like Kim K. :woohoo:

FeFe Feminine says:

_________________________________________________

see there… fk it
      Im looking for a kilt right now…
      __________________________________________________________

Oh yea? … bet
      ________________________________________

and I believe you too…..

Yep

Then Im gonna grab my Gangsta

but if me & mr fayfay parted for whatever reason, imma get me a PAPI tho! :2dance: <—salsa

:newpost: is up and it’s got me feelin’ GOOD! :dance:

@JMO

Im gonna put it up as my Gravi
      ________________________________________________________________

I guess … you are correct :coffee:

Now this is beauty in the next post :newpost:

Hey @dimpz!!!

gypsyeyes says:

Send me a pix but please put the camera under said kilt!

And I can use kilt in a sentence!

SEA SALTS DID NOT MAKE THAT MAN KILT THAT MAN

swear i cant read all yo posts at work i be so :dead:

DownBottom says:

OMG… :hahaha: @JMO, I would PAY to see him in a kilt now w/those darn space-cadet looking shoes!! :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Send me a pix but please put the camera under said kilt!

And I can use kilt in a sentence!

SEA SALTS DID NOT MAKE THAT MAN KILT THAT MAN

__________________________________________

Alright

@Fayla

Good luck with em :lol:

@JMO

Im gonna put it up as my Gravi
      ________________________________________________________________

I guess … you are correct
      _____________________________________

Dont worry… you would be the first to get a PIC before anybody

:kiss:

@Fay
      Okay

I was at the even at a University somewhere whole bunch of people milling around all over the place so all of a sudden the sky goes darks and I see an opening in the sky to which I could also see the forces coming down to the ground but the thing is I ONLY SAW them they looked like Kevin Bacon in that movie Blank Man – so anyway as soon as these forces hit the ground folks were being behead and torso severed like out of nowhere so chaos breaks out and folks are screaming running for cover but they could see what was attacking them – so Im running with a group and the person nexts to me head gets chopped off and other folks were being attacked so I run with the group into a parking garage and I see this torso of a man who looked like my ex and it says to me why are you running from them they wont hurt you – I stared at him for a split second and the man behind me goes maam keep it moving you don’t want to talk to that – so we end up in another building and I was hiding in this little cubey thing so I could feel the presense of EVIL in the room so I left and went into another area as soon as I left I heard folks screaming in terror so I get in the other room and I see the DEMON walk in and he puts his finger up and says SHHHHHHHHH to me so I left the room and heard the slaughter again I woke up crying and asked my bf why did GOD make me have that dream he said maybe he is tryng to tell you something the guilt I felt when I awoke was so real becuz I let those folks die

sorry it took so long

event and couldn’t see probably more typos but I oh well

damn Choc that’s deep! i am thinking it could be related to the beheadings of the ppl that are NOT taking the mark of the beast. we will have to live underground or be beheaded. it is written in the book! :yes:

i bet that was terrible to wake up to :( :hug:

DownBottom says:

:applause: @Fay, I can see your eyes are wide open! @Choc, whoa, that would frighten me as well, and the remorse for the ppl that died..

i bet that was terrible to wake up to
      _____________________________
      THanks for your insight and yes to this day it still shakes me you know dreams can be very vivid

So why did I only see them though

Down
      Yeah it haunted me for a few days after that I couldn’t shake that dream

pointhimout says:

i guess. he’s doing another tv show or is this one that I’ve already been ignoring?

Byrde01 says:

OMG I never knew people could be so hateful. Some of y’all are just ridiculous.