The Internet is a mess. A kindhearted bus monitor is taunted by schoolchildren, and the video of the teasing goes viral online.

The tabloid news media responded in typical over-the-top fashion ("I have to warn you, this video is hard to watch..."). The video contained no bloodshed or any hint of violence, yet a jaded public responded to the media hype by donating over $455,000 for the woman's "vacation".

Even the 68-year-old mild mannered Karen Klein thought the media and the public's overreaction to the children's taunting was disproportionate. The children's behavior should have been handled by the school administration -- IF the bus monitor reporter the incident to the school, which she didn't.

But we're living in the junk food Internet age, where prepackaged, instant news lacks nutritional value or journalistic credibility. And TV ratings commandeers all common sense.

• Ted “Golden Voice” Williams Back in Rehab
  • fanMAIL: The Right to Flamboyant Speech
  • Transsexual Beaten By Memphis Police Found Dead
  • Viral video: Toddler survives being thrown from SUV
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

I still have yet to watch this vid, but I've been hearing about it all over the news...

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

GOD IS BLESSING HER WITH IT SO :shrug:

• Xena68

Kids these days have no respect for their elders.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

This is gettin ridiculous. Really. The kids was wrong and she seems like a nice ol lady but GTFOH with half a mil! :no:

Chit, combine this with Zimmerman's "defense fund" and if people got THAT much money to throw away I need to make some videos or sumpin!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WELL IM GOING TO ACTUALLY WORK TUDAY :huh: SO I TTYL HAVE A BLESSD WORK DAY SR ROSE **YEP THE ONES WITH THORNS TOO* #LIFETOOSHAWTTOBEMAD

• lisaROSE

@sandra that was wrong and maybe the money was a little much but i wouldve washed them little kids if that was my mom!! you dont treat elders like that... their parents should be ashamed. the media is just showing how bad of a job these parents are doing !!!! she should donate some of the money to anti bullying foundation and then take her ass to hawaii !!! that video broke my heart and the media should spread it everywhere. i love how shes still humble about the whole situation

• BoogieNites

i aint read the story yet but looking at the title and the pic alone ---> :no:

@Man

I was just thinking that...if folks are dishing money like that out for some unfair shyt I went thru in life then my student loans and all my debt should be paid off after I post my vid crying and shyt... :shrugs:

• cheeks8683

Good morning all :yawn:

I can't see the video but can someone tell me who was recoding it? Did one of the bada$$ kids send it around or something? These kids today are just plain rogish (well some are, but their actions are so horrendous they make the rest look bad). Had that been ANY of the mothers/grandmothers I grew up with it would have been a totally different outcome "Grandmother arrested for making terroistic threats against school age kids on the bus....Assult charges to be added as well when she decided to use one of the bus-riders as an example"

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

<---was bullied by watching the vid of her being bullied :(

now where MY money at??? :waiting:

• cougar lover

No comment, 'cept for enjoy the money old azz lady. j/k

• Eazy

Fayllllaaa! Love the avi :hug:

• BoogieNites

$455,000 for that ?????? oh, i will take that take that, shooooooooe :spank:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Bullied kids don't get $455k, they're just found hanging from the ceiling in their closets. Video was horrible though.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i aint mad tho. she didn't solicit the money. it was given to her bc ppl felt her pain. i aint mad. i also wouldnt be mad if she chose to pay it forward to lil ole fayfay :coffee:

• lovezoe

I watched maybe two minutes of the video, then just couldn't take it anymore. Those kids were VICIOUS. They PUT THEIR HANDS on her. I won't speak on what folks do with their money, it's theirs. Would I like my loans paid off, yep. But not my say what folks do with theirs.

Another example of parents being friends instead of parents. The video wsa beyond vile.

• Eazy

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

EZ! :hug: the feeling is def mutual bew! ole brutafuh self :hug:

• BoogieNites

JMO says:

@Boogie *snickers at the name* Happy Belated bday!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thx, JMO ! :grill:

• lovezoe

cheeks- They recorded it and put it on YT THEMSELVES

• BoogieNites

:no: i'm not excusing them badass kids actions tho :cuss:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i'd take ppl donating to something like this than

:chase: zimmerman :shank:

this kinda story restores my faith that there ARE plenty good ppl left in the world :yes:

• Bibi

Lordy I ain't mad at her :tea:

• Daisy

What about the kids who are bullied day in and day out??? Are they going to start getting paid?

This story/video is sad and the kids were wrong but she is a grown adult and she sat there and took it once they saw that they continued acting like bratty little disrespectful kids. I am sure her feelings were hurt though esp when they talked abt her sons suicide :sad:

Good Morning/TGIF I am OFF today visiting my BFF :woot: :party:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

Sandra, those kids were horrible. Do you think they need their azz beat or just a good talkin to? :waiting:

• Bibi

Fayla u almost make me wanna wear makeup....very pretty :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:crying: but i wanna go home right now!

Dear Bullied Bus Lady,

i need a vakay too. u can click my link to donate if u so chose to be generous mk? :hug:

Seriously,
      FayFay

JMO says:

:waiting: with JMO

• NaijaGal

So how is it about deserve if she didn't solicit any money??? I need her grandkids to find those kids and stomp them a new one...I lubs me some old people, LAWD knows I do

• BoogieNites

FeFe Feminine says:

JMO says:

with JMO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      yea, auntie, :waiting:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:ashamed: aww Bibi! thx :hug: i hardly wear it tho. usually it's just for special occasions or me going "out" or whatever. i just cant do that chit everyday :no:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Fugg college, the dumbest Chat gets you paid :pc: <<<< up loading a video no :pray: it goes viral :pray: harder

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

I guess I'm just not understanding what's up with mean-spirited kids here lately. I know that kids have always been cruel, but they usually kept it amongst each other...these little bad asses are blatantly disrespecting and bad-mouthing an elderly woman. :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

NaijaGal says:

So how is it about deserve if she didn’t solicit any money??

:cosign: we can't be mad at what The Most High is choosing to bless this woman with :no:

• Bibi

@Fayla

:yes: I feel for the ones that cake it on in this heat :no:

• I Go There

See if she would have Pile drove them lil bastards all this here would have been avoided...

Just for that Im gonna slap a kid in her honor

• cheeks8683

cheeks- They recorded it and put it on YT THEMSELVES

_________________________________________________________

Rotten arse kids.....

*Waits for people to start posting their bully videos so that they can get their college fund started*

:clap: I am happy that this lady gets some sort of reward...She was probably partially heart-broken by having to be an eye-witness to the downfall of the American society from when she was a kid...

• Bibi

Sandra will probably think those kids were once bullied themselves so they are repeating the cycle and what they need is love and lollipops :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:rofl: IKR!

FeFe Feminine says:

I guess I’m just not understanding what’s up with mean-spirited kids here lately. I know that kids have always been cruel, but they usually kept it amongst each other…these little bad asses are blatantly disrespecting and bad-mouthing an elderly woman.

it's that pink slime chit :coffee:

speaking of pink slime FML for watching that vid of Joseline yest :hurl: that thang got the ugliest mooch (man-cooch)! that aint what it posed to look like :no: ...AT ALL!

• GAGIRL87

My grandad drives a school bus since he's a retired truck driver and we made him pick the handicap bus route. They tried to give him middle and high school we wasn't hearing that. B/c I would HATE to f.uck one of them kids up bout my granddaddy. :coffee:

FeFe Feminine says:

___________________________________________________

But if she would have slapped one of them lil mofos with a brick all this would be good.

• Bibi

Just for that Im gonna slap a kid in her honor
      __________________________________________________
      Come slap mine, this child told me yesterday she wanted to be on a dating show so a boy can "pick" her? :huh: Pick u for what???????

• BoogieNites

Bibi says:

@Fayla

I feel for the ones that cake it on in this heat

^^^^^^^^^
      random chick's face was skraight melting yestaday. think seal :mad:

• GAGIRL87

Oh chit I got off topic I guess she deserved the money :shrugs:

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic: i didnt know Memphitz was the one serving K Michelle the :spank:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: @Cheeks

Bibi says:

the boys said they'd seen so many bully vids go viral & they wanted IN on the action :rollseyes:

they aint sorry :coffee:

@Fayla

:lol: I still haven't watched Jose's vid...but most folks are saying that "her" pussy doesn't look right...which makes sense since it's stunt pussy... :shrugs:

• FuturedocDonte

Grandma make 15K a year... let this woman receive her blessing

• GAGIRL87

Bibi says:

Just for that Im gonna slap a kid in her honor
      __________________________________________________
      Come slap mine, this child told me yesterday she wanted to be on a dating show so a boy can “pick” her? Pick u for what???????

_____________________________________________________________________

How old is she? :lol:

My son told me he wanted kids yesterday I'm like nigga what :blink:

@Throb

So violent! :lol:

CC

NICE GRAVI IGO! :thumbsup: Good morning everyone. :hug:

• GAGIRL87

FuturedocDonte says:

i didnt know Memphitz was the one serving K Michelle the
      ________________________________________________________________

Chile you LATE!!!! :coffee:

• BoogieNites

:rofl: @ "stunt pssy." no sense.

• Bibi

@Gigi

This lil heffa 9...yea I called her a heffa...she deserves it right now... :tea: #judgeon

:hugs: @Dimpz

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

GAGIRL87 says:

My grandad drives a school bus since he’s a retired truck driver and we made him pick the handicap bus route. They tried to give him middle and high school we wasn’t hearing that. B/c I would HATE to f.uck one of them kids up bout my granddaddy.

:cosign: mom dukes also drives the handicapped school bus.
      AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

• Iheart

:dead: @ Slapping kids with bricks :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

@GAGIRL i cant keep up

Hey Fe! Your cat is still waiting for his new address. :waiting:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

<<<<< is looking for a come up, :thinking: its got to be so simple that is just damn stupid, willing to do anything right now :coffee:

@Fe Fe

you know how I do...

Ill punch a fking kid into oblivion

CC

@Dimpz

:lol: girl...he can come down for a play date!

• Blackswan

Remembers seeing this girl get her weave ponytail pulled off on the bus and almost the entire bus jump a girl/boy set of twins smdh the bus driver would just turn the bus back around and go back to school. #talesfromthehood

Bibi says:

Just for that Im gonna slap a kid in her honor
      __________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

I dont slap lil girls
      I take my nieces out on dates

:shrug:

• Blackswan

Oh and i aint mad at her for getting her money she didnt ask for it ppl just feel bad bc kids can be mean/bad as ish.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Come to think of it, hmmmmm, I wonder was those kids anyone she knew and set this thing up like this, :thinking: and they all get paid. :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

NICE GRAVI IGO
      ________________________

Oh you LIKE my gravi huh

yeah PAC look Real huh?

• Iheart

Wonders if I can call CPS on a certain person with no kids but likes to punch them and throw hot coals at them :thinking:

A visit? Guess I gotta start somewhere *sigh*

• Bibi

Bibi says:
      Just for that Im gonna slap a kid in her honor
      __________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________
      I dont slap lil girls
      I take my nieces out on dates
      _______________________________________
      :rollseyes: Now u wanna be all "caring" and shyt

• Eazy

Ya'll changed the subject yet? :coffee:

@Dimpz

:lol: you know you don't wanna get rid of that furry lil plump-a-lump! He is SO cute...

@ IGo...I've seen a 14 x 20 of it up close and personal. :yes:

__________________________________________________________

Thats nice

• BoogieNites

FuturedocDonte says:

@GAGIRL i cant keep up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it's aite :wink: u'd only have to read every comment in every post to stay in the know round these parts :yes:

• Eazy

Pac looking real :ghey:

Iheart says:

_____________________________________________________

That certain person has a Good friend that works as a director for CPS
      im sure that paperwork will disappear soon as it comes across his desk...

• GAGIRL87

MzDimplez1123 says:

NICE GRAVI IGO
      ________________________

Oh you LIKE my gravi huh

yeah PAC look Real huh?

_______________________________________________________________________

:stop:

Eazy says:

Pac looking real :ghey:

_________

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Fe....Yes I do! He's a stalker! You can't even look him in the eye because he automatically assumes you want him in your face.

Bibi says:

Bibi says:
      Just for that Im gonna slap a kid in her honor
      __________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________
      I dont slap lil girls
      I take my nieces out on dates
      _______________________________________
      Now u wanna be all “caring” and shyt
      ______________________________________

To be honest Bibi

I have a soft spot for lil girls (I have my reasons)

if lil girls are raised right and given the RIGHT advise and shown the right love...especially from the male role models in thier lives they usually become great well rounded women... THUS a dude has to step himself up to come at her and That makes the fella wanna be more.

See its all relative...

• GAGIRL87

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

GAGIRL87 says:

mom dukes also drives the handicapped school bus.
      AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

____________________________________________________________________

@ Fayla for real AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! :no:

@Dimpz

:rofl: that's how mine is too...if you look in his direction he's gonna be on your neck in the next 5 seconds!

Eazy says:

Pac looking real :ghey:

_____________________________

Exactly EAZY

and Thank YOU...

• GAGIRL87

FuturedocDonte says:

@GAGIRL i cant keep up

_____________________________________________________________________

It's okay :yes:

• NaijaGal

<<<<< NEEDS A DATE...so BiBi tell your daughter to get in line :lol:

• Starr

She didn't solicit it, and we'd all take it.....shyt i know i would, especially in these economic times.

JMO says:

Hey JMO

:hug:

whats up

• Iheart

I got people to :rollseyes:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ FE....:rolleyes: I couldn't even pee this morning without that fool hopping in my lap tryna kiss me. :wail:

• BoogieNites

:on topic: i think SR is asking if the kids' level of treatment matches up w/ the large donation, regardless of if she sought out the $ or not. i dunno tho. :) tony parker, on the other hand :rollseyes:

@Dimpz

Girl, mine likes to hop on my lap during that time too...and if I shoo him off, he'll hop BACK up there...if I shoo him off again he will stand there and MEOWWWW!!! at me like "bish let me get on your lap!" :rofl:

• lovezoe

Kids KNOW nothing will happen. You can't hit them- they call the cops, put them off the bus-fired and charged with neglect. Kids are darn near untouchable.

• Eazy

So he dont look " " to ya'll??? :coffee:

@ Fe....Those fools might be related. :think:

• Bibi

@Naija

:rofl: Ion even let her watch the disney channel :crying:

Iheart says:

I got people to

all that damn eye rolling
      see how you acting...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

Hey Igo, I'm good :hug:

Separated at birf huh? :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Eazy...If it were taken for his male fans, yes but, given the fact that his female fanbase was just as big as his male fanbase, I see it as trying to cater to that. I mean even all his music was male fan directed. :shrug:

• BoogieNites

Eazy says:

So he dont look ” ” to ya’ll???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :( i've been sayin it since '03 (resurrection docu) :whistle:

• Iheart

Hmph :mad: :rollseyes: :cuss:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Fe.....Exactly so you need to make their lives right and make them a set again. :yes:

Eazy says:

So he dont look ” ” to ya’ll???
      _________________________________

Eazy... im just glad you said that

@Dimpz

So if Lil Wayne, Drake, or Jay-Z posed like that in 2012 would it not look "ghey"??? And 'Pac was considered way harder than they are right???

• Eazy

_______________________________________
      hellllla "GHEY" :yahoo:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Eazy…If it were taken for his male fans, yes but, given the fact that his female fanbase was just as big as his male fanbase, I see it as trying to cater to that. I mean even all his music was male fan directed
      ____________________________________________

Oh thats it huh

• yallcrazy

Can't nobody stop me from give a buck here and there to the homeless people or the street musicians AND can't NOBDOY stop giving MURDERERS like zimmerman any money SOOOOO :shrug:

I didn't give one dime to this lady BUT whomever did---DID WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO. Finito. End of story. Case Closed.

How can anyone tell other how to show their compassion? :huh:

@Dimpz

:wink: I might be moving in the next 6 months, so I'll let you know when I get my new place if mine needs a "buddy" :lol:

Who talmbout PAC :nino:

What's the topic? :thinking:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Dimpz

So if Lil Wayne, Drake, or Jay-Z posed like that in 2012 would it not look “ghey”??? And ‘Pac was considered way harder than they are right???

____________________________________________________

An thats allll Im trying to say

• lovezoe

Memphitz words to KMichelle:

As I was installing the Teeth, T*tties, & A– you’re Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinocchio. Lol. @kmichelle I made you. -Mr. Gepetto

lovezoe says:

Memphitz words to KMichelle:

_________

:ghost: well dayum... :kona:

• Tt

What do you care if she gets money for a vacation or not? If private citizens chose to donate money for that, then why should I be bothered by it? The video IS hard to watch- those kids are little monsters and should have a good butt whoopin'. Why dOes it have to turn into- well all these others are bullied and don't get anything... Can't just be happy that someone is having something nice done for them? Jeez

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Um FE not to be funny but, are any of them even considered to be sex symbols the way that Pac was?

It would be a matter of if they were even comfortable enough to pull it off.

Also like you mentioned, it's been a two decades since it was taken. Concepts, thoughts, and various other things perceptions have changed drastically since then. Hell, when was the last time it was considered as cool for a rapper to be laid back or have fun? It's all a matter of what's in and who your targer audience is.

Lastly, why are WE, not saying you and I, even rehashing a conversation we had 2 days ago. There was clearly a difference of opinion in how Pac was viewed by different posters so I really don't see the point in this. Posting 1 pic isn't gonna change ppl's views if they were sincere in how they felt. :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Memphitz words to KMichelle:

=======================
      :nono: I'm not down with this flolicking :no: #shytstaysmessy #nextthingyouknowyougettinghitwithabottleupintheclub :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

It's not what she deserves. It's what people want to give her. She can take the great vacation and retire as well. It's a blessing and blessings are a good thing except when they are flowing in George Zimmerman's direction.

COUSIN! :yahoo: How's your morning? :hug:

@Dimpz

:lol: :hugs: relax girl...I don't think any of us are being serious like that... honestly, it's all in fun for me...just food for thought... :yes:

• yallcrazy

I wanna debate too yall!

Where is the post that "started it"? :lol:

• Anna

Starr says:

She didn’t solicit it, and we’d all take it…..shyt i know i would, especially in these economic times.

~~~~~~~~~
      She has to already be collecting Social Security. Take the money, say :peace: I'm fully going to retire. I hope the parents of these kids feel shame. What kids do outside the home is a reflection of how they were/are raised.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ :kiss: #115 AND OUR AMOR FOR THE ROCK! **I JUST GOT MY COPY OF JOURNEY 2 THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND TO ADD TO MY ROCK MOVIE COLLECTION** WILL NEVER LET US PART! :love:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Fe....I'm not upset. I was just stating my opinions like everyone else. :shrug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

It’s not what she deserves. It’s what people want to give her. She can take the great vacation and retire as well. It’s a blessing and blessings are a good thing except when they are flowing in George Zimmerman’s direction
      :cosign: AND FAWK THAT PUTO ZIMMERMAN

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

LAKES! :kiss: :love: I have to see that. It was too cold when it came to theatres. Is it any good?

*hi5* @Bird :yes:

That's how I look at everybody blessings ---> :D
      What that got to do with me?

IMO More people should be giving and then they'd also be receiving. :coffee:

OAN: I have not watched the video and don't care to, I don't have no business in these people's pockets :no:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ I JUST GOT IT TUUDAY **FROM MY MOVIE GUY** HE SAYS ITS PURRTY GOOD A NICE FAMILY MOVIE WICH I LOVE LIKE THE TOOTH FAIRY :yes: BUT I LIKED HIM EVEN BETTER IN THE RUN DOWN AND FAST FURIOUS 5 :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

I swear it's like a dinosaur in a Swarovski store sometimes....

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I like the Game Plan when he was a single dad. Girl, I have seen Fast 5 15x. I blame Ace. :coffee:

Cousin :hug: #onlyonebosstoday :coffee:
      :steer: <---me wandering around downtown :lol:

Laker :yahoo:

• Anna

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Fe….I’m not upset. I was just stating my opinions like everyone else.
      ~~~~~~~~
      This is my opinion. You look like Shar Jackson in your Gravi. I happen to like Shar, minus the blue contacts. :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Fe.....Where you moving to though? That way I can teach FatKid the slang of that region. :lol:

You calling me a dino yo? :lol: <--wide open :rofl:

#ikidikid

Is today better than yesterday? :hug: *fingers crossed*

I watched 'Fast Five' the other night and thought of you many times... :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ OH THAT ONE WAS CUTE :yes:
      YALL SUP MIIIJA LE GO FIND US LUNCH! :pigsfly:

• yallcrazy

Anna, to me she has that mean girl in save the last dance eyes. What say you? :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hug: @ Anna...I think Shar is pretty as well. Never heard that one before though. :lol:

@ Cousin forreals? Lucky you! We're a Cow and a Gypsy short today. Quiet but, I gotta keep a tight schedule. :snapsfingers:

• Torae

People nowadays are so effin gullible. Yes, kids are wrong but is her suffering worth 455k? People don't even come up with that much when they know someone with kids is homeless, with no job, no money and no food to feed their kids. Gullible ass USA!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ CAN I MAKE A REQUEST FOR UR NEXT GRAVI CHANGE? :yes: THE BIG ESSMILE ONE I LUV JUST CUTE YOUNG AND GAWWGEOUS

@Anna

@Dimpz

Girl, iono yet, it'll likely be local tho, at least for the moment! :) He can meow along with mine all he wants!

@Smurfette

:hugs: nah chica, how you today!

(fake bish voice) I am dieting *nose up* :rofl:

Let's Ride! No Lunch! :pigsfly: CHAMONE!

================
      fI, 133 was for you :D

:rofl: @ Fe.

My guy mentioned that fight scene when Vin won this morning.

Me: :stop: You know that shyt wasn't real! Vin's washed up ass looked like his entire workout for that movie was 2 bicep curls. He'dda got slaughtered had that been a real fight and for the record, that wasn't even Dwayne he was fighting. That was his cousin that does his stunts.

Him: :blink: I was kidding

Me: Oh, I was just saying

Hi Torae,
      :shrug: BUT we can't control what people do. If a repub takes over we'll be having to create more organizations and fundraise for the things that will be needed if they get cut. I know I jumped topics but ehhhh it's Friday. Take care :coffee:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Lakes....I tried to post one of me smiling yesterday, it didn't post though. Check your email in 2mins.

@Dimpz

:lol: at the beginning of the movie he through me off with his bad acting... "Stay the fukk outta my way!" <----corny!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: but I did like him in the movie overall...

@Smurfette

I answered you in #140 :)

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ :rofl: :rofl:

• yallcrazy

I can't complain @Fi. I's essited about something. Shhhh though for now. *looks around* #mumstheword

===============================

*installs bomb-proof box around myself*

SO, UHHH COUSIN, WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN A FIGHT BETWEEN WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING AND VIN DIESEL??? HUH???? :kona:

@ Fe....BAD ACTING? :no: IONO you sometimes. :wail:

@ Cousin...I would never blow you up. :no: :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ OH DID I FORGET TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE STARE DOWN ME AND MY SON HAD OVER WHO IS BEST JOHN CENA OR THE ROCK? :blink: HE WAS SEERIOUS TOO!
      HIM MOMMY JOHN CENA IS THE BEST
      ME NO MIJO THE ROCK IS
      HIM :huh: NO HIM NOT MOMMY JOHN CENA WON HIM
      ME :cuss: NO THE ROCK IS BEST AND HE LET HIM WIN!!
      HIM OH :rolleyes: I STILL LIKE JOHN CENA BETTER THE ROCK IS A TOOT FAIRY :rofl: I DIED!

:lol: :hugs:

• Shereezy

While she was humiliated...I dont think she need a half a milli for it either....if she was black do you think ppl would have given that much money for her "vacation"? Yeah right...

*scrolls back up to read comments*

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

DAMN! Can I get a loan? :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

THE ROCK IS COOKING AND VIN DIESEL
      THE MOFUKN ROCK!! VIN AND ROCKS TESTIES ARE THE SAME HIGHT :grin:

• yallcrazy

*pulls lil Laker into my box just in case*

:hug: Cousin :lol:

• Anna

yallcrazy says:

~~~~~~~
      Ha Ha.

• yallcrazy

Hey Tami :waves: Thanks for the WOOD yo!

I haven't checked it out yet, but good looking out. (because Auntie be tripping sometimes)

Shereezy says:

While she was humiliated…I dont think she need a half a milli for it either….if she was black do you think ppl would have given that much money for her “vacation”? Yeah right…

*scrolls back up to read comments*
      =============
      And who's fault is "color"? :rofl:

I give money to whomever I want? Don't you? and :hug: (because this is a friendly post :D )

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Lakes....When did Cena ever beat the Rock? Did I miss something?! *needs to go check my 15 episodes of Raw on my DVR*

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DIMPZ IDK THATS WHAT LIL LAKER TOLD ME GIRL I WAS HAWT! HOW JOHN CENA BETTER THAN THE ROCK? :waiting: :lol: HE WAS ESSTRA SERRIOUS LIKE "YEAH OK OLD LADY"

• iyonah

WOW. I just want to know why we can't raise this kind of money for other issues?

• Daisy

I wonder if she will even get all that money. Disney offered her a free trip.

• http://www.twitter.com/thegwu Nicola

I think this is the case of a lot of people giving small amounts of money. Give it to her, she'll lose half of it to taxes anyways, and let her quit her job working with those little monkeys. I'm just grateful they were all white kids.

But this is a lesson to all parents about making sure your kids act appropriately at all times in a world of cell phone cameras and internet. The stuff that gets uploaded to the Net is shameful. So many young people are so keen to upload their nonsense to the internet, without thinking about the impact and consequences.

• Tt

Torae - how many times you gone out an bought yourself a new pair or shoes, a nice dinner or even some fresh drawls? Each time YOU coulda given that money to a homeless child too...so that also make you a gullible ass?

It's not like she asked for the money or it came from some charity that could've spent it elsewhere.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4mKjZL3Dt0j92g9F laykeya

Yes those kids were rude and disrespectful, but this does not make a lawsuit. Plus she didn't even hear them or know what was going on because she is hearing impaired. She's just trying to find a way to supplement her social security income probably.

She was threatening to file a lawsuit at one point. But no I don't think she DESERVES 455,000. But it's donations so whatever.