Source: Phaedra and Apollo are still together

Last week, a close friend of local attorney Phaedra Parks reached out to me via phone to ask, “Why are they saying Phaedra and Apollo broke up?”

She was referring to the blog chatter and Twitter rumors that reality TV personality Phaedra Parks’s husband, Apollo Nida, moved out of Phaedra’s house.

Phaedra’s friend wondered why the blogs were writing these things about Phaedra and Appollo breaking up when they are still together.

One blogger in particular, Michelle, of Straight From the A blog, wrote a post suggesting that Apollo is tweeting random groupies from an apartment somewhere in Buckhead. But Apollo doesn’t have a job, so how can he afford to pay the rent on an apartment?

And isn’t Phaedra Michelle’s attorney? Wouldn’t she know if Phaedra was changing the locks, or pouring gasoline on Apollo’s things on the front lawn?

The answer is simple: season 5 of Real Housewives of Atlanta is currently filming — and the show’s producers have run out of story lines.

So it’s likely that Phaedra and Apollo are pulling a NeNe and Greg — pretending to be split up when they’re actually not.

This is the tiresome method of scripted urban reality shows: they blur the lines between reality and fiction and hope their viewers are too gullible to know the difference.

34 Responses to “Source: Phaedra and Apollo are still together”

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

oh didnt know they fell out :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

Is he still a repo man?

lovezoe says:

:yawn: Neither one of them going anywhere.

I’m watching LA Hair now, I don’t care how good you are, you won’t disrespect me if I’m the boss.

Carrington says:

Today is my last day on this job and guess what? I’m in “I wish a motha f*cka WOULD” mode!

On ya mark, get set… GO!

Tainted_Love says:

I didn’t hear about the supposed split anway :shrug: I wouldn’t have been surprised though… They don’t match to me.

————————-
    :lol: I think its the tiresome method of yall ATL bloggers trying to generate hits. All the ATL blogs have housewives posts up right now. at least yall are getting paid off all these rumors and twitter fights :coffee:

Anna says:

:rofl: That pic is worth a thousand words.

lady_cn says:

Eh, do we really care? :coffee:

I’m just glad you didn’t post the pickle picture.

Kcg80 says:

This rumor fueled a nasty exchange between Muthaknows and Michelle. Mutha was dragging her up and down the TL. Twitter was going crazy with the “Tweefs” this weekends. Not to mention the IMO PR stunt going on between Kendra Davis and Kim Zolciak. I thought Kendra had lost her mind with all the crazy tweets towards Kim.

I agree with Auntie! Bravo is doing THE MOST to promote Season 5 of RHOA!

Ms. Everything says:

I had no clue that they were supposed to be broken up :shrugs:

YSoSrs says:

Ah…the shade… :lol:

Anna says:

lady_cn says:

I’m just glad you didn’t post the pickle picture.

~~~~~~~
    That’s because Sandra loves us.

GAGIRL87 says:

After a long and EVENTFUL weekend I have nothing on this topic I’m just tryna keep it in the road over here :coffee:

Twitter was created to promote chitty albums and tv shows.

Daisy says:

While I loved both RHOA and BBQ wives MIA they have both have run their courses and they need to do one more season and move on.

LOL at Apollo doesn’t have a job :lol: so messy Auntie

@SANDRA
    :thinking:
    Don’t you owe us a morning glory….

Daisy says:

@Man that would be a great trending topic on twitter….#twitterwascreated

Jdore says:

I’ve got nothing to say on this post…

:waves: Morning everyone!

lovezoe says:

@Man- Not until we gets us a Morning Wood.

I hear that whole Nicki Minaj fiasco was rigged and she never had any intention of doing Summer Jam

@LOVE ZOE
    Naw. Its about time for some lady appreciating in here. Azz and tits plastered on the screen type appreciation.
    :lick:
    :jack:

Hopefully some lovely young amateur lady submits her pics to Sandra. Oh yeah, let her be “smart” or whatever bullchit she trying to call herself too.

Gigi26 says:

:waves: Morning Everyone :yawn: Still tired from the wknd

Anywhoo, ummm Phaedra ain’t going no damn where. And this story is VERY hard to believe.

@Zoe: Someone said they knew from yest that she wasn’t going to be there. I really doubt anyone cared enough to notice because Summer Jam has been whack for a really long time. No one cared to see her theatrics. When Lauryn and Nas came out I was hype and when Jeezy brought 2 chainz out that was cool. But the rest of it? Yeah, basura.

BoogieNites says:

:yawn: .. and uh @ her underarm/ boobie fat urea. *irked* how does that happen? does that mean her dress it tootight ?!?

Gigi26 says:

And I saw Justin Combs on that stage with Ricky Rozay’s tits and friends acting like he was all tough.

:offtopic: Maybe its just me but why in all the EFFS when a dude performs, he got a gang full of niggs in back of him?! That shyt is hella :homo: to me. Like MMG had like 50 niggs on the stage just standing there and rapping along. Male groupiedom is an epidemic :no:

buddapecan says:

Auntie: actually Michelle was the one who disputed the rumor of them breaking up. Michelle was the one “proving” that there was a chick creating fake Twitta accounts and lying on Apollo. Nevertheless…I won’t be watching. :coffee: <<H2O

Daisy says:

All the summer jams streams kept freezing :mad: I only wanted to see Nas :hump:

gypsyeyes says:

I spoke this morning in the other post but here goes again.

Morning all!

Ms. YaYa says:

Good Morning All :waves:

@ gypsy your working that pony tail girl

@ tatted if your lurking, that is a gorgeous picture of you on the land of pure website :heart:

lovezoe says:

Gypsy :waves:

gypsyeyes says:

thank you @yaya.

buddapecan says:

Hey gypsyeyes!!!!

pointhimout says:

apollo gone get it, even if he fights it and says he doesn’t want it. mm mm mm. and the way he took that pickle in his mouth that time…..mmm mmmm mmmmmmm. slurpin from experience. yes sir.

KDub says:

———————————————–
    He is a nanny that MIGHT not live in-house anymore.

StillB3lieve says:

Morning :waves: at all

I stopped watching this show 2 seasons ago. I’ve had enough of that show and a lot of shows that are on Tv in general.

I hadn’t heard they broke up. Anywho, Appolo does have a job. He’s a reality show supporting cast member. That is a paying gig.