Stripper Arrested for Attempting to Extort NBA Coach Mark Jackson

The biggest news at Thursday’s NBA draft — besides the 1st and 2nd picks emerging from Kentucky — was the drama involving current Golden State Warriors’ head coach Mark Jackson.

According to The Smoking Gun Jackson was the target of an extortion plot by a stripper with whom Jackson carried on an extramarital affair.

The extortion attempt culminated this week with the arrests of the stripper, Alexis Adams, and her alleged co-conspirator, ex-convict Marcus Shaw.

Adams and Shaw are accused of trying to extort a six-figure payment from Jackson in return for not “disseminating/selling graphic photos of Jackson to the ‘vultures of the media.'”

From The Smoking Gun:

The compromising photos were sent by Jackson to Adams about six years ago during the course of an affair that lasted less than a year, according to affidavit sworn by FBI Agent Beth Alvarez. Some of the images showed Jackson “without any clothing and of V1’s genitalia.”

At the time of the affair, Adams “worked as a dancer in gentlemen’s club in New York,” reported Alvarez. Records show that Adams (pictured above) is now a licensed esthetician and recently opened a day spa. When he met Adams, Jackson was working as an announcer with the New Jersey Nets, having retired several years earlier after a 17-season NBA career. He was hired last June as head coach of the Oakland-based Warriors.

Adams, freed from custody after posting $25,000 bond, did not respond to messages sent to two e-mail accounts and her business’s Facebook page. Shaw, a convicted felon, is jailed in advance of a detention hearing scheduled for today. Prosecutors contend that he is a flight risk and a danger to the community, and should be locked up prior to trial.

It is not clear if Adams is the same woman who attempted to sell sexually graphic photos and videos of unemployed NFL star Terrell Owens to the tabloids and the media.

Gossip blog TMZ.com reports that the woman abruptly withdrew Owens’s photos and videos from the marketplace today without explanation.

The woman admits she was NOT the Twitter.com groupie on the other side of the X-rated Skype conversation with Owens. She claims she found the photos and videos of Owens on a computer she purchased from a friend.

Mark Jackson and Terrell Owens are the latest examples of men whose lack of common sense evaporates on social networking websites.

Whether a man is married or not, scheming groupies can get a man to do almost anything online, including stripping naked or sending her 2-way plane tickets.

Thanks to loyal reader Nicole for the tip!

• Extreme Groupies On Anderson Cooper (Video)
  • fanMAIL: Response to Rihanna Denialists/Groupies/Stans
  • Evelyn Lozada parties with exotic dancer Tip Drill in Miami
  • Because Some of You Need Jesus…

469 Responses to “Stripper Arrested for Attempting to Extort NBA Coach Mark Jackson”

Lawd have mercy, when are these men going to ever learn :tea:

hotmess says:

just give her some money y’all do that any way

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

I heard about this chit on the radio this morning :hahaha: now he wanna play the victim after he cheats

See thats what happens when One’s up to No good!
      Gots to Be Mo Careful!

ItsIce says:

Never trust a big butt and a smile. :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

i like that dress she has on though :nods:

:rofl: Damn…

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

now he wanna play the victim after he cheats

Exactly. Now I hope you ladies can see what you’re up against if your man has a Twitter page. :tea:

@SANDRA ROSE

Didn’t read the whole thing, but Mark Jackson is also a pastor…. WITH his wife.

jazi65 says:

TGIF ev1 :cheer:

All people have the right to stupidity, but far too many people abuse the privilege.

I have no sympathy for a cheating married man, that gets caught, and like this :nono: I do not pity the fool :coffee:

Cocoabana says:

These men are dumbasses. I guess he doesn’t care his wife now knows about his extramarital affairs. Unless she already knew and just didn’t give a damn :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

now he wanna play the victim after he cheats

Yep :tea:

SMH….So Tiger Woods haven’t taught these guys anything, huh? :smack:
      :whistle: I only **** with women who got something to lose <…truechit

ItsIce says:

Never trust a big butt and a smile.
      Poison :coffee:

Bibi says:

:whistle:

Bros & Hoes :tea:

QueenSJ says:

And what’s the point of saying his affair “lasted less than a year.” Saying ‘less than’ doesn’t soften the blow to his family or make it sound any better. He was having an affair!!

This reminds of when Kimmy Cakes saying she lost her virginity when she was “almost 15″…smh

yallcrazy says:

Is he a pastor now? I read this story somewhere yesterday, but it listed his as a pastor (I think). :thinking:

Right, now he’s the victim? I do not condone blackmailing but when you put yourself out there, :shrug:

They should just pay their hoes and call it a day IMO…
      =========
      :welcome: Queensj

:rofl: bout time these jump-offs get some consequences to their bs

BoogieNites says:

oh. markymark. do better, bro.

now wifey may go ahead & get her due & do her :coffee:

DownBottom says:

@Sandy, I really don’t think having a social page has anything to do with cheating…I think a lot of ppl just do not have 1)self-control but have plenty of 2) opportunity.. JMO

Bibi says:

Poison

:lol: Heard that on the way to work this morning…thought damn SR was saying something bout it :lol:

then hubby can do this :jack: bc he aint got a wife or a jumpoff
      #aintmyfault

:waves: @QueenSJ,@Jazi @Fay

Typical :coffee:

@COCOA
      “These men are dumbasses entitled to side puzzy. I guess he doesn’t care his wife now knows about his extramarital affairs. Unless she already knew and just didn’t give a damn.”

You’re welcome.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Here’s the thing.. in this day and age, nude photos are what’s hot in the streets… I’d have called her bluff and then sued her for roughly 85% of what she earned from them and let her settle out of court for something in between 60 and 75% plus legal fees.

@Cocoabana she knows…

Cocoabana says:

DownBottom says:

I agree, it comes a point when men and women need to stop blaming social networking sites for their infidelities. There is temptation EVERYWHERE, control your box and/or ****.

wish u could buy xanax/valium from the 7/11 bc these coworkers of mine?? :cuss: :karate: :shotsfired:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Mark Jackson’s wife is shaped like bean bag

:ghost:

KyCakes says:

:no:

Men will never learn….

KyCakes says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

wish u could buy xanax/valium from the 7/11 bc these coworkers of mine??
      ——————————————————————-
      Geez…It isn’t even noon yet… :nono:

Xena68 says:

Smh

DownBottom says:

:shocked: Why ion see no male chestssss and v-cuts or something??? LEGGOOOO

:whistle: Yellow model chick
      Yellow bottle sipping
      Yellow Lamborghini
      Yellow top missing

KyCakes says:

*in my Forrest Gump voice*
      Me and Jenie were like peas and carrots again :hug:

BoogieNites says:

can i get a recap of the owens story ? it was kinda jus flung in there at the end :waves:

Yeah social networking is NOT the culprit at all…people will NOT seek out or be open to outside temptation unless there is already an issue at hand…if it’s not Twitter it will be something else @Sandra :shrugs:

@Down

:hi: :hi:

KyCakes says:

*in my Forrest Gump voice*
      Me and Jenie were like peas and carrots again

:yes: :lol:

@KY
      “Men will never learn….”
      _____________________________

Mo’ puzzy > risks

:shrugs:
      ..’eh. It’s always been a fairly good wager.

Cocoabana says:

@ Fe, yeah, Facebook. Just keep others the hell out of your business and work on your relationship and people won’t have problems.

BoogieNites says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

owwwww, the KimK plan :yes:

@Cocoa

:lol: I got off facebook recently because it’s just not exciting anymore…I guess I wasn’t on there trolling for side-****! :rofl:

@Man, :lol: What kind of shoes boxers r u wearing? :tea:

Hershey says:

________________________________________________________

Same shyt goes for married women too. A lot of them are actively sending pu$$y grams via emails and phones. Sad sh!t Cheaters never prosper :coffee:

MsDivaRo says:

Ok so ya’ll cut me some slack since I am new here! Question, should I be able to see my Avatar that I selected or that stupid default one? I have been working on this since yesterday and thought I would ask this question before I throw in the tile. :smack:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

____________________________________
      Umm…I understand a woman needing to put in the effort to make sure she looks good for her man. I truly do.

But :nono: let’s not shift the blame. Homeboy fcked up in a major way.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

thankful my man is too busy in the gym to be on twitter/facebook *does the tiger woods ‘yes’*

@NikkeMinxx says:

People should learn to send pics and add a watermark reading ‘personal confidential or something to the effect of it being for the recipient’s personal use and not to be distributed’. That way it can be criminal offense even if there is no demand for money. She’s only facing charges because of the extortion factor. #helpful

That’s a grown man move, yo. :no: :hahaha:

MsDivaRo says:

*Towel

@DIVARO

We can see your Gravi. Don’t know why you can’t. :shrugs:

@MsDiva

I see of pic of Marilyn Monroe

@NikkeMinxx says:

MsDiva clear your cache, that should help. I can see Marilyn…

DownBottom says:

@MsDivaRho, Yes…like I was saying yesterday, they show–gravatar–a preview of your pic that’s cropped and you select continue then it posts within 5 minutes! :)

@DOWN BOTTOM
      I wear boxer briefs babe.

Trendsetter says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I have no sympathy for a cheating married man, that gets caught, and like this I do not pity the fool
      __________________________

:cosign:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

i’ve been granted a two hr lunch :danban1:

Bad Influence says:

Downnnn is that u bew? #purdii

Cocoabana says:

You should be able to see it @MsDiva, I can see Marilyn.

Nikke, why do MARRIED men even allow their side pieces to have pictures?!? That has got to be the dumbest thing you can do!

Nikkeeeeeeeeee :2dance:

yallcrazy says:

I don’t think social networking is the coulprit, however it does make it real convenient. And it introduces you to alot that you wouldn’t normally be involved with. If you’re curious you’re gonna look, if not more. IMO of course :coffee:

===========================
      :chase: granny clampit

BoogieNites says:

oh, and i luv her high bun ;)

@QUEEN
      “Bytch got a nice body though. Mark Jackson’s wife is shaped like bean bag so surely she understands the posistion she put him in.
      ____________________________________

But let’s not shift the blame. Homeboy fcked up in a major way.”
      _____________________________________

No he didn’t. That was six years ago and you obviously haven’t seen his wife. Chit, I commend that nigga for being in the NBA 17 years and still being married to that sack of laundry.

Ho’boygurrrrrr :2dance:

=======================
      I know side pcs that travel with the hubbies and ish. Plenty of pics. The wives have got to know IMO :shrug:

@Man, Interesting..so when you stand..does it salute? :tea:

@BAD INFLUENCE

:thumbsup: You look like that naughty teacher and I’ve been the bad student in class!
      :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Cocoa. I know some single dudes that aint about to take picture with a chick on a date so why a married man would? Remeber Steve mcNair had a million pics with the one who eventually killed him? Treating side pieces like main chicks will get you nowhere….

@Man… (Comment #22)
      BOI Yous a DAMN FOOL!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah A MARRIED PASTOR Hitting JUMP-OFFS (How Sanctified is THAT Though…) :coffee:

yallcrazy says:

A sack of laundry though :karate:

@NikkeMinxx says:

DB You look like a respectable Lisa Hartwell. :thumbsup:

@DB
      “Interesting..so when you stand..does it salute?”
      _______________________________

No. That actually occurs more often in regular boxers. That’s why I don’t wear them. I’d have these yt women sniffing round my desk and chit all day.

DownBottom says:

@HISSSSSSSSSSS :happy: No, beautiful…that’s Scottish singer Emeli Sande!!

MsDivaRo says:

Thanks ya’ll are the bestest!!!!! I am a pisces so I hope ya’ll understand me being cray cray!

:waves: Big Daddy

==================
      NikkeMinxx, it’s likely (from the ones I know) that they’ve “been carrying on” for some years now (10 plus) and feel like it’s not cheating, BUT they are still married, so :shrug:

Steve McNair should’ve been a wake up call. These hoes dont’ wanna be back broke OR not even getting ish and then dumped :no: For Shame!

Hershey says:

@Man… (Comment #22)
      BOI Yous a DAMN FOOL!!!

Yeah A MARRIED PASTOR Hitting JUMP-OFFS (How Sanctified is THAT Though…)
      _________________________________________________

You must be speaking of Bishop Walker out of Nashville, TN? :blink:

@Cocoa @Nikke
      It’s BEYOND STOOPID Though… These Dudes are LAMES and SIMPS!!! :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

*pokes @Down in the eye* did i not ask u a question?

@Man, where u been?? :hug:

Ho’boygahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :2dance: hi suga!

@Man, well does it “salute” at all? Pics or it never happens!!! :tea: :lol:

Smonae80 says:

:dead: @ Man, just called the wife a sack of laundry
      I don’t understand all the photos either, u just asking for it. dumbniggachit

MsDivaRo says:

Thanks ya’ll are the bestest!!!!!
      —————
      Thank Yew MsDiva :coffee: <–nose & pinky up!

@Man

:rofl: Well shyt Man, I commend YOU. Your “logic” never falters in hilarity.

But nice try babyboy…I don’t care how FAT his wife his, there’s no excuse…

@HERSHEY
      “Yeah A MARRIED PASTOR Hitting JUMP-OFFS (How Sanctified is THAT Though…)
      _________________________________________________

You must be speaking of Bishop Walker out of Nashville, TN?”

No. Sandra didn’t mention it in her write up, Mark Jackson (and his wife) are BOTH Pastors.

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

But what about married women that cheats tho?

*adds Rootie Poos to 84* :lol:

Bad Influence says:

*rubs @Downs eye* oh i like her song “right next 2 me” thats her song right?? lol :hug: <–sawwy bout the poke..

DownBottom says:

Lol @Nikke, that’s Emeli Sande though-Scottish singer (said w/my UK accent)

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

A cheat is a cheat is a cheat… I don’t care what sex they are.

*pops a rubber band @DownBottom*

I guess my font is WHITE to you today!

KyCakes says:

:wave: Bad Gurl! :hug:

BRB :pigsfly:

Cocoabana says:

:preach:

I forgot all about Steve McNair’s ass. These single dudes don’t want to be seen with a chick AT ALL but married men just DGAF!

DownBottom says:

:spank: @His…yes, you were too finger-happy! And yes, that’s one of her songs! :thumbsup:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@DB Oh. she’s still cute…

:yahoo: BadMedicine :yahoo:

Ms. KY Jelly :hug:

@Y’all
      Heyyy BABY !!!

And I TRULY Believe it’s WAAYYYYY MORE to that Steve McNair story that will Never EVER (Come Out to The Public…) :coffee:

pointhimout says:

prime example the power of the pucci is stronger than the will of God. See, God forgives, but the power of the pucci does not.

oh yeah and most people cheat. you may not do it now or next year, but u will.

Ty says:

DownBottom says:

@Man, Interesting..so when you stand..does it salute?
      :dead: Somebody fill Down in please :coffee:

i hearddddddddddddddddddd…

someone is in love with internet dack.. :kona:

@Hony

The same would go for a married woman. In this case, it’s a married man who dipped out.

KyCakes says:

Did y’all see that wedding band that has “I’m Married” stenciled inside of it?

When the Man takes off his wedding band, you can see the words indented around his ring finger…

#YourManAintChitIfYouNeedThat

pointhimout says:

oh yeah and most people cheat. you may not do it now or next year, but u will.

@QUEEN
      “Well shyt Man, I commend YOU. Your “logic” never falters in hilarity.

But nice try babyboy…I don’t care how FAT his wife his, there’s no excuse…”

I’m 100% serious though. If you are a rich and successful man, you really are entitled to a little side puzzy. For real.

You can be mad about it, or you can accept it, but that’s how it is.

MissHarlem says:

:smack: yall do know not to go back and forth with MAN when it comes to this topic right?!! :no:

DownBottom says:

Guy: I WON THE LOTTERY! Girl: OMG! Guy: Pack your ****! Girl: What should I pack? Guy: Everything bitch you gotta go.

FUGGIN :dead: So true!

KyCakes says:

:wave: Honycoatd

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Fefe and PHO I keep telling Sandra to post the article called Pu$$i Galore by Jason Whitlock on FoxSports… go check it out.. he aint never lied.

@Man Have you read it?

Ty says:

i hearddddddddddddddddddd…

someone is in love with internet dack..
      :popcorn: spill it His

#nosey

heyyyyyyyyyyyy Ky!!!! :buttshake:

lmaoo @Down, that emoticon cracks me up.

**slides down a 36 foot rainbow candy cane into the room**

Hey Y’all :grill:

DownBottom says:

:lol: @Kycakes…if it takes all that, smdh…

@DB
      “well does it “salute” at all? Pics or it never happens!!!”

Yup, Salutes like a five star general.

KyCakes says:

@DB IKR? The picture was funny….

QueenSJ

I agree. Both should not be any better than the other. HONESTY is and foremost the most important thing (to me) in a relationship. And if you are married and feel like you don’t want to be with the person anymore, then let that partner know or at least whats up and not blindside them.

People forget KARMA is a Bitch and she has not Deadline!

:rofl: @ #110 and #115

@NikkeMinxx says:

*throws a couple bucks at Dymond and waits for her next trick….*

AuntSan can we have a make it rain emoticon?

oh god is that Dymond :coffee:

damn His_I juss got in here :dead: :coffee: Hey and ****

Hello there Dimpz :hug:

PSP :blunt: sup with it

YallCrazee :yahoo: yo yo

@Ty :lol:

u so #messy

BoogieNites says:

@Y’all
      Heyyy BABY !!!

^^^^^^^^^
      like what ? :tea:

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

Ms. Twerk @ Dymond…. gosh, you have not been around :hug: Long time.

@ Bottom up

Thats really funny :rofl:

@HONY
      “And if you are married and feel like you don’t want to be with the person anymore, then let that partner know or at least whats up and not blindside them.”

But if you blindside someone and just leave them/cheat on them, isn’t that the “Karma” that is due to them????

That’s the thing about Karma, if you do someone wrong, it’s because they DESERVED it for some other chit they did. So if you got cheated on before, it’s because YOU DESERVED IT.
      :yes:

BoogieNites says:

dymond, u a dude ? u a kappa ?

Honycoatd – “need new haters… The old ones are starting to like me” says:

QueenSJ

People forget KARMA is a Bitch and she has not Deadline!
      _____________________________________________________
      :yes: ma’am. So true.

BADBEW!! :spank:

Does a salute count when you’re using a mini water gun? Hey Man. :coffee:

:lol: @ Dymond..

im saying tho… :coffee:

@YSO
      “Does a salute count when you’re using a mini water gun? Hey Man. ”
      ______________________________________________________

Quit beggin.

Bibi says:

:hi: Dymond

I keep getting distracted what yall talkin bout?? :tea:

Ty says:

@Ty

u so #messy
      What u can tell me I will keep it G14 classified :yes: U see I havent said anything about Man saluting like a 5 Star General *looks up* :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

wait?? why is YSO spanking me?

*cuba goodings voice* i aint’eem dooo nuttin

oh god is that Dymond

:D I like how you said that :coffee:

Hello Fe :hug: DB :hug: Ky :hug: Hony :hug:

and I see someone real sexy and I just want to say :lick:

@ Man man

Bibi says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HONY
      ____________________________________________________
      :wtf:

Yall know Steve McNair’s wife knew about ol girl right? They were going to get a divorce and she had a boyfriend. Steve didn’t try to hide this “affair” because there was nothing to hide.

The mistress found out about a THIRD woman. Steve TOLD the murdering mistress he was going to have a monogamous relationship with lady number 3 and she snapped.

Xena68 says:

Bibi

Don’t try to understand MAN, you will go crazy. That little fuk love to defend these types of behavior.

FIANCE :hump: hmmmm

MAN,

:yawn: Fukk yall talking..?

Bad Influence says:

oh please Dymond…my woman wnt like u using that emoticon at me *shakes all my sexy*

@Ty, :kona: i havent gotten a name yet but i :pray: its none of MY innanet bews :cuss:

:ashamed:

@ Boogie hello there I’m neither acutally

Bibi :hi: hey boo

YSoooooooooooo :dance:

@Boogie
      The WIFE knows far more than people think Becuz Steve was Madd-Sloppy and Really DGAF about making HIS WIFE LQQK Stoopid (Where They were Living…) :yes:

And ONE of the Dudes who KNEW All of His Buzness (Side-Chicks and Cribs…) is PROBABLY Kool with His Wife (UNBEKNOWNST to Steve Though…) A SCORNED Married Woman is Ohhhhh So Devious-n-Deadly (YUP…) :coffee:

MsDivaRo says:

So my daughter’s friend that she’s known since she was a toddler texts me out of the blue and says she is in town and wants to see me before she leaves on Monday. My daughter who hasn’t heard from her in months is on her way to Texas and will be here this evening. I call my daughter and tell her J called and wanted to see me…she said tell her you are busy…I said you don’t want to see her..she replied she is fake and I don’t have time for that. Yep she sure is fake, was secretly married a whole year before anyone knew! I was trying to stay neutral but my daughter may hurt that girls feelings some terrible if she stops by the house. So I just won’t respond back to keep the peace!

@ OTB

Bitches and hoes :rofl:

@HONY
      “Ok but that is for the receive-e not the receiver. You are just creating a cycle. And your turn just have not come up yet.”

EXACTLY! But it is a continuous cycle. So if you cheat on someone, you shouldn’t feel bad because at some point they did something to DESERVE being cheated on.

You are just acting as an agent for “Karma.” And yes, yours will come around too, but at the current moment, someone else is getting theirs. That’s how it works. :yes:

DownBottom says:

:hug: @Dymond, :rofl: @YSOLICIOUS…Man is a trip!

Bad Influence says:

Jacksonnnnnnnnnnnn :hug: my fancy beeyotch..

Fiance… :lick:

Sup OTB :yahoo:

YSoSrs says:

Sometimes it’s not karma. Sometimes bad sht just happens. Even when you didn’t “deserve” it. :shrugs:

*punches that blushing face*

bish DONT even..

OTB :shrug: what topics of shade you got :lol:

FIANCE ALL DAY

Bitches and hoes

My muthafukkin favvvvvv @Hony

Hisssyyyy :hug:

Shaun! Good Morning Friend! :hug:

Cocoabana says:

dymond’s avi :wail:

@ Man

But who would want that kinda cycle tho? Yes, karma does come around but you may not know how much she has in store for you. I, personally, like more control over my life than waiting and :pray: for my payback to me minimal. I just don’t do chit that will come back to hurt me or break me.

@QUEEN
      “MAN,

You are absolutely right in that these things are a reality and are accepted. However, there’s just something in me that cannot settle with equating wealth with the ‘privilege’ of cheating. I mean, I get what you’re saying, but it still draws me to a conclusion of, WTF??!!”

That’s your pride talkin is all.

Dymond says:

:( domestic violence is never cool

can’t help :rofl: tho

I’m here if you need me :hug:

:whistle: lay ur head on my pillowwwwwwww

FIANCE OUCH :mad:

Dymond …bounce that ass :hug:

DYMOND!! :dance:

@DOWN

I don’t pay Man no mind. He hates that he loves moi. :coffee:

@MsDivaRo

:no:

Steer clear before shyt gets ugly.

You from Texas?

And ALL I WANTED was a “Simple Kiss” from the… NVM Though :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@mz Diva I’ll bite.. Just because she didn’t broadcast it doesn’t mean it was a secret and that alone wouldn’t make her fake.. But yeah your first loyalty is to your daughter.

Bad Influence says:

where is Phroz?? did he disappear again?

and where is “er’bodys dyck” IGO @??

wheres all da mens?? :mad:

@Harlem unh unh I aint fukkin with yall… :lol:

Dont be running the ladies away today. I might be prowling..

QueenSJ says:

We’re all entitled to some pride. At times, pride proves to be the voice of reason. :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

EBABY I got at you at the post below so :nono: dont start

@ His…I miss Phro too. :yes: :wail:

Elovah
      QueenSJ
      ERRYBODY

HAPPY FRIDAY yall :buttshake:

OTB :lol: damn *stomps feet* welp prowl for me

<– JUST FOR COCOA

:whistle: shawty goin hard, concrete
      she can shake her ass, one cheek, two cheeks
      both cheeks, both cheeks
      I got a white girl freak she got no cheeks

I..I, I miss @Phro too :( Ya’ll run all the fellas off!!! :mad:

Bad Influence says:

where is Phroz?? did he disappear again?

and where is “er’bodys dyck” IGO @??

wheres all da mens?? :mad:

:dead:

been missin Phro AND ALbut :yes:

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

People are free to live their lives the way they wanna but as anyone who can see beyond the unknown of the looker (person caught up in a situation) would just tap homeboy or homegirl on their shoulder and really be a friend and make sure they are willing to sacrifice possibly more than they even have to offer. It is a deadly game, being messy and cheating/lying/dishonest with oneself/ and creating some distorted reality than to live in actuality.

And for those that don’t know that there is a difference between the 2 let me explain:

Reality is your interpretations, perceptions, assumptions, cultural indoctrination, motivations and countless other subjective elements that make up what you perceive as what happened. It is what you think occurred. “Reality” basically means all influences and interpretations that don’t show up on the tape, but determine what we think is going on. While they may not have tangible form, they are critical on how we view and interact with the world. Reality can also be viewed as: This is “why” what happened on the tape occurred. ( this is just impulse)

Actuality is what happened. It is the nuts and bolts, these are the facts, these are the events. Putting it in simple terms this is what shows up on the video tape. (It is what is it… period).

Ty says:

Damn I feel like a step child lost az hell :rofl:

Anywho :popcorn: *kicks feet up*

FAYLA :shakebutt:

MzDimz so far that cookie dough a hit :yahoo:

wish i had some for myself :crying:

:dead: @ everybody’s dyck :rofl:

#communitypeen

@NikkeMinxx says:

Sleeping with one person doesn’t change your feelings regarding another. IMO, it comes down to respect and discretion. Lay down with dogs and you’ll come up with fleas. Its not that Lebron, Will, Alonzo, and even Barack havent strayed it is that they did so with people who respected and cared for them enough to not want to see them hurt. Not the case with Miss Thang up top and the likes of her who try to make a buck off the pics

@Ty, :lol: We just commenting on how we miss some of the menses…. :happy:

MsDivaRo says:

@Queen..yep TX baby! @Nikki, well her own Momma didn’t know she was married until it slipped out. And yes my first loyalty is to my own! :)

heyyyyyyyyyyyy FAY!!! :hug:

its boring today… *chews off my own foot*

FAYLA!! :yahoo:

Ohhhh THAT number Umph-Tenth HUG (You gave Me…) :think:

WHY… MY How Special Though (Thank You BOO…) :coffee:

DownBottom says:

The term “Meek Mill” is defined as a rapper who throws bottles and hides behind his bodyguards
      :ghost:

:buttshake: @ Fayla Happy Friday! :hug:

Po FAy. It ill GOODt though. :yes:

Bet Mah Mama won’t get her hands on this! :lol:

Flava whip I didn’t get any :cry: :holdme:

candibfly says:

*covers up khia’s crack in ur gravi* i’m eating

hey dymond :hug:

Bad Influence says:

lmaoooo @Candi… Igo be slanging that meats chile…

*waves incase hes lurking* LOGIN NUKKA!! *pinkys voice*

“er’bodys dyck”

HONY what the fukk is you talking bout…do I need to follow this convo? You aiight? You aiight with me..

oh shat! that is Khia :lol:

@Fayla
      Whaddup BABY… I’m not around as much as The OTHER Guys but I try to Mix-n-Mingle when I can Though (YUP…) :coffee:

@Fayla

:waves: Happy Friday Boo!!!!

Candi-la :2dance:

@ OTB

I am responding to MAN. We are talking about Karma.

Is my font complex?

:ghost:

@Hony

Your font is complex and mine is clear… :lol:

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

I am not good at explaining stuff… at times, alot of once but he will get it. I am bet he will. :wink:

@HONY
      “But who would want that kinda cycle tho? Yes, karma does come around but you may not know how much she has in store for you. I, personally, like more control over my life than waiting and for my payback to me minimal. I just don’t do chit that will come back to hurt me or break me.”

But you already don’t know what Karma has in store for you. Karma could potentially punish you severely for minor infractions.

That’s why you shouldn’t feel bad if you find yourself acting as an agent for Karma because that persons DESERVES what ever it is you do to them.

IJS.

*peers over glasses*

HONY been on that muscle milk :lol: she tired of ya’ll coming 4 her when she aint send for u bishes :woohoo:

candibfly says:

i don’t think i can wait til i get home to rip into this kit kat :ashamed:

@Diva Me too! Gotta rep big time. :yes:

WELL DAMN… :blink:

And on THAT NOTE… I’m Outta Here FOLKS!!! :peace:

*put 3 bowls of milk down*

there they go!

where did u take them kittys Fe..? *taps foot*

@Man

I hate that I agree with you… *sighs*

why is Candi waiting til she gets home 2 eat a damn kitkat?? :rofl:

I missed what your said Fefetish :sorry:

I was not personally talking about anyone just saying people get catch up all the time and not realize what they got themselves into till its too late and sometimes all you needed was a friend to step up and really be truthful to you if you are willing to throw away what you have for what may not be greener on the other side.

:sorry: I need to @ people so onlookers don’t be lost to who I was speaking to. My B.

Ty says:

*peers over glasses*

HONY been on that muscle milk she tired of ya’ll coming 4 her when she aint send for u bishes

:crying:

Aint this Freaky Friday :hump:

@FE FE

Most people come to see my way of thinking…

totally skipped over Hony and Man’s convo :coffee:

@Hony

Oh no, it’s not you…I’ve just spoken to people over and over again in this thread and I am overlooked for some reason… ehhh well, no biggie… :lol: :shrugs:

candibfly says:

HIS i wanted to be at home and relax and enjoy it (with milk) and eat it in Snoopy’s face bc he can’t have any :nana:

183

Bad Influence says:

where is Phroz?? did he disappear again?

and where is “er’bodys dyck” IGO @??

wheres all da mens??
      _______________________________________________________

:ghost: hey His smh :lol: :hi:

MissHarlem says:

CANDI you aint chit :lol: but I use to do that to my dog all the time. I got a kick out of her salivating while I eat her fav (cheez doodles)

Lawd my head hurts! *lays on His’ :boobs: *

@DYMOND
      “totally skipped over Hony and Man’s convo ”

How rude of me not to greet you.

:jack: <<<there you go.

@Man

Sometimes to understand that way of thinking you actually have to LIVE and go through some serious shyt…the question of “why do bad things happen to good people” comes to mind, some people do not realize that they put some bad energy out into the world and the payback came LONG after they forgot about it, and the payback at times is MAJOR. Then sometimes people are placed into situations where they have to hurt someone or indirectly hurt someone for the greater good of things LONG TERM. I get it… :yes:

Fefe :hug:

@DIMPZ
      “Lawd my head hurts! *lays on His’ ”

SAVE SPACE FOR ME!
      :pacifier:

@ His and mine

I don’t care who wants to come for me either by airplane, train, bus or walk it (not exempting the shaders, back talkers, mumblers , bishes and hoes alike).

candibfly says:

harlem he really sits there patiently like he just knows he’s gonna get a piece :lol: i almost died when he ate a crumb from my brownie that fell on the ground, but he’s still alive :D

My greedy ass cat, that I was sposed to send to somebody, stalks over popcorn or sour cream and cheddar chips. :no:

@Candi, u evil heffa :lol:

@Dymond, WHY DID U SKIP THE CONVO THO..?

@GA BEW :waves:

:hugs: @GAGIRL

Hey bew!

@Dimpz

:lol: go ahead and send him to me…faserious….I want another one and ion care what hubby gotta say!

@ Fe…You may send his ass back after you see all that shedding.

#Didn’tGetTheWhiteCatWarning :no:

:danban: <—rly crip walkin

Hony when u get thugged out bew? :lol:

GAGuhl :hug:

@Dimpz

:lol: mine sheds grey hair all over the place…he’s a short-hair right?

@ Fefetish

Everyone cant be on every team. You win some you lose some.

:hug: Its Friday…. I don’t give a fuk bout the team players when I am sitting with the owners :cheese:

Think bigger and be great sweetie.

Is my font complex?

Is this rhetorical..

*holds Dimzpz* :hug:

:lol: @ Man..

@HONY, ur good in my book. u been going thru it these last cpl days on the online..i like how u handle urself suga :yes:

Fefe yo gravi remind me of this book (which i can’t recall the name) by this male author about this chic that was OLD (but looked really young due to sacrificing chirren’s & whatnot) but she had these 3 thugged out silver/gray cats with glowing green eyes that she usta sic on ppl :yes:

@Fe ooohhh pretty pussies…

@ FE..Yeah but, I wear TOO much black to be dealing with his hair issues. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

To swallow or not to swallow…is that the question???

Bibi says:

Lost agane :tea:

Bibi says:

Lost agane :tea:

:popcorn:

who else got a pretty purssy besides me? :popcorn:

@Hony

:hugs: Thanks!

@Fayla

:rofl: never heard of it, but it sounds good!

@OTB

Thanks *purrs real low*

YSoSrs says:

I really don’t believe in karma. It’s something people call on to make themselves feel better. We need to think that someone will eventually pay for hurting us.

There are too many folks living a not right life and they die without any “payback”. And there are folks that don’t really do sht to anyone that get the shortest end of the stick constantly shoved up their ass.

Where’s the karma in those cases? :shrugs:

:ido: :coffee:

Cousin :hug: It’s typhooning over here :wail:

Dymond :danban:

Fay :waiting:

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

Flava whip I am not thugged out in the least…

:warning:

*NOTE* if yo pussy look ANTYthing like joseline’s dont raise ur hand. in fact chop that muhfugga OFF! :chase:

yallcrazy says:

<—gots a real real pretty puccy :rofl:

YALL :2dance: whatchu u waiting on bewthang? :hug:

candibfly says:

:stop: where that question come from naija? :lol:

@ Cousin…NO bueno. I’m leaving in 45mins! :wail:

Ew @ Man put that thang away please

another hug @ Fe :hug:

What Lakes lie on you about? Who ain’t speaking? :popcorn:

GAGIRL87 says:

:think: that stripper has a nice bun I kinda like it, cute and casual :yawn:

Hey Fayla :hi:

that’s sad. so the rest a yall got unfortunate-faced woof pussies? :crying:

*raises both hands and my feets…flips over and raises my ass too*

#TeamPhotogenicSnatches :cheer:

Fi, Dimpz’ cat will put you in the poorhouse. Have yew seen him? :shocked:
      He can take over the world yo! :rofl:

Where’s the karma in those cases? :shrugs:

Someone else said this to me and I somewhat agreed with it…

Honestly, I feel like those who maliciously set out to do people dirty or who had an agenda to do people wrong will receive bad energy back… (i.e. George Zimmerman)

Others who are just human and make mistakes may get something back like their heel breaking in the middle of a pouring down rain shower or something… :lol:

:ghost: @ Wolf puzzies

@ Cousin…I’m glad I don’t comb my hair anymore since it wants to rain. :lol:

Bibi says:

:wtf: is yall takin bout… :confused:

yallcrazy says:

*whispers* Fay, did ole girl ever e-mail for her prize? :whistle:

====================
      Cousin, leaving for the day?! HUH?

*raises both hands and my feets…flips over and raises my ass too*

#TeamPhotogenicSnatches

:hahaha: :clap: that’s wtf i’m tambout right thurr :yes:

Dymond says:

What Lakes lie on you about? Who ain’t speaking?

*sits next to but far away from Dymond* :popcorn:

i wanna know too…I think i know but confirmaton is needed..

@BIBI

Pussy. Of course. :coffee:

@ His and mine

:smile: I am still fine, didn’t lose a nail, hair still fly and have scallywags as my only hating base #Godblessed

:rofl: @ Take over the world

:danban: <–Run the World routine. :rofl:

@Dymond

*pulls ur bottoms up over that crack* :lol:

I’m not going to talk about what happened yesterday…too much was already said and it was said out of anger…I’m much classier than that…

So, for that I APOLOGIZE to Lakes and everyone else….

(bet I won’t get any apologies tho) :coffee:

Hey BB

Swallowing or not
      pretty poonanny vs. not pretty
      cats and wolves

#tisall :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

Joseline needs 2 dip that garbage bag looking puzzay in some Whip..

Well damn @Dymond :lol:

candibfly says:

wait, what y’all talm bout? :popcorn:

nigs is beefin yo?

YALL

:rofl: she damn sure did, that same day to. i sawwy luv-bug

*whisper* if i make a LIL mo (bc my azz is FEENIN for it now) i might can slide i a lil. IF i make some :2dance:

@ Cousin…I’m going to a new spot up norff for brunch then to see bootleg strippers (Magic Mike). Although I hear Channing really used to be one. :yes:

Bad Influence says:

OH C’MONNNNNNNN :cuss: SPILL IT FE!

Hey Naija :hug: not a swallower :coffee:

Bibi says:

@Yso

:smack: Thanks… u always lookin out :thumbsup:

i missed it tho :mad:

shyt always go down when i’m not here :waiting: *nibbles on another kit kat stick*

Bad Influence says:

i wan fugg awn channing….

@ OTB

It was not rhetorical at all. I was wanting to know hun.

@ Fe…I thought I apologized to you yesterday. If I didn’t I apologize now. *runs from Yso and her caulk gun*

candibfly says:

ain’t nothin wrong with being a spitter, well that’s what i was told :shrugs:

Bad Influence says:

Joseline needs 2 dip that garbage bag looking puzzay in some Whip..

:dead: :nono:

joseline pussy = whiptonite :( (kryptonite for the whip)

@ His…Girl, you ain’t the only and I normally don’t even look at pale men. Well that Paul Walker is hottness too.

__________________________________________________
      All of this could be summed up by saying no one is perfect and sometimes, life is not fair. Getting into the intricacies of who gets karma, what type of karma they get, gauging the karma, is pointless.

NaijaGal says:

Joseline was on Ricky Smiley…caught part of the interview and don’t nan none them nigguhs got sense

@ Yso

I believe its a cycle and just like energy its travels. If you don’t get yours then someone that is beloved to you will suffer for it. I think of Karma with no deadlines so it is just a matter of when.

Im sorry for the terrible thoughts I had about you when you purred real low..

granny clampit taking a 1/2 day today :mad:

@His

Nope, she knows what she did…and that’s the end of it…she left yesterday when I finally @ her and that should have been confirmation enough, any other time she’s ready to pop off and speak her piece…

Someone PLEASE let me know if they received any explicit emails from me with odd pictures or anything…if so then I need to reset my password or something…

Fay

You keep missing me when I say I want some…. #demandsarecount

Bad Influence says:

what ion get is why HONY was being accosted in like 400 comments as if someone wanted IGO 2 show up and go in on her…and then he did it, which was not needed. shes a female so that was just wayyyyy too much for me…. like, why??

NaijaGal says:

Dymonds are a girl’s best friend :hug: hey luv

Candi – inquiring minds wanted to know and such so I thought I’d ask for you know…a friend :D

Im sorry for the terrible thoughts I had about you when you purred real low..

*raises eyebrow in my mind bc i caint do it in real life*

:popcorn:

@ Fe :hug: It’s your decision if you don’t want to get into it

but…. don’t apologize for shat unless you were wrong about something, I am just ultra-curious becuase I noticed the gravi’s at one time and it had to be something serious for those

@Dimpz

:hugs: thanks hon! and I apologize to you as well…misunderstandings happen…

@OTB

*purrs even lower* :rofl:

Fefetish

If you think or feel you need to change your password… DO IT!

Follow your intuition its our protecting spirit.

Bad Influence says:

@Fe, oh so this IS about IGO’s plentiful dack pics?

i gathered some bits and pieces…lawd

@DIMPZ

You lucky I don’t feel like chasing you down. :yawn:

@Hony I went back and read the convo..I just popped in on that post, so i was checking on yew, seemed heated but alas a convo with @Man calls for that.

Bad Influence says:

*pulls the string on naijas ‘kini*

Hony

*whisper*

i said IF i make more :crying:

i’m not sure if i will. i need to save the oil :crying:

& THEN u go telling my abt the chocolate oil (that i had no eye deer existed) that cost like $50/oz. got my pressha all up :crying:

@FE FE
      “Just as long as no one received any weird emails from me of an explicit nature, I want to make sure my email was not hacked or anything…”

:blink:

RUNS TO EMAIL!

You know what, you should send out a “test explicit email” to make sure your email working properly…
      :coffee: <<helpful

@BADBEW

Cougars are very territorial. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

oh and OTB is a slut who doesnt like brown girls…we shall call her Chris Brown from now on :lol:

@ His

Some people get joy out of seeing others destruction but I forgot to send the memo to bishes about what I am made of… When they really hit me they will have felt the pain.

@ Yso…Well technically, it was old. That one was on backorder IF I didn’t issue it prior to your warning.

#TechnicalitiesGetNiccaOff. :yes:

:hug:

@Dymond

I only apologize for acting out of character yesterday, I was VERY angry and I should have held it together better…

@His

:shrugs:

Yall betta send me this chit..before you delete it I mean..

YSOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dead:

I saw the gravi’s too :crying: @Dymond

*sits dwn and starts piecing this puzzle together*

candibfly says:

<— never received no peen pics in the email :waiting:

guess that's what happens when u livin on the fringes of the O :lol:

@DIMPZ

Uh huh. *puts away Fix-A-Flat*

MissHarlem says:

:chase: this is where yall at

QueenSJ says:

From what I gathered, (and no I’m not directly involved in it, but shyt, I’ma still speak my piece.)

Choco has a thing for Igo. End of story.

@candi

You never received any because nothing ever went out… :coffee:

#helpful

Bad Influence says:

i didnt either @Candi… i have a man so ion need 2 see any parts of any male posters :lol: i fugg around online but it is ONLINE…

#TeamgettingpipedoutathomeWORD

Cougars are very territorial.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

So glad I only phish here..

MsDivaRo says:

(singing, while eating sunflower seeds)
      If you got some good puzzay say (YEAAAAH?)
      If you got some good head on ya shouldeeeeers
      If you got some good puzzay say (YEAAAAH?)
      If you never let a hoe fcuk you oveeeer
      If you ’bout yo’ check, drank Moet
      Know the puzzay stay wet, I need all dat
      Tattoos on the back, I see all dat
      You already got a man, I ain’t tryna be all dat

MissHarlem says:

CANDI if you on the fringes then Im outside the gate :lol:

Dimpz I love ur gravie :coffee:

Bibi says:

@BADBEW
      Cougars are very territorial.

Staying out the sun huh :tea:

@ OTB

I really was not heated… I may come off aggressive but in nor shape or form was it anger on my end. I was speaking on something from last week and since then he was picking up the crumbs like it was his trail. I did not lose nothing in the process of him performing that circus act. I was not hurt in the process because he has nothing to hit me with.

@His

You never received anything because it was all imaginary…it was a clear email with no apparent sender… :coffee:

@Queen *ahem* i see what u did there… :lol:

candibfly says:

fefe i was talm bout the community peen pics, i know his nasty azz had to have sent something to one of these roses, had to :lol:

YSO still aint chit :rofl: on that note its greedy bish time NOM NOM NOM

:rofl: :rofl: @HIs

MsDivaRo says:

(singing, while eating sunflower seeds)
      If you got some good puzzay say (YEAAAAH?)
      If you got some good head on ya shouldeeeeers
      If you got some good puzzay say (YEAAAAH?)
      If you never let a hoe fcuk you oveeeer
      If you ’bout yo’ check, drank Moet
      Know the puzzay stay wet, I need all dat
      Tattoos on the back, I see all dat
      You already got a man, I ain’t tryna be all dat

____________________________________________________________________

NOT sanging Travis Porter while chewing sunflower seeds where you from :lol:

Thanks GA. :hug: I’ll be muggin again next week though. :rofl:

candibfly says:

:stop: who said the cougar thing? :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

<—-still dying @ Ysos ig'nant ass..

@Fe, oooooh ok…i got different intel…to me its all so outta pocket :smack:

@QUEEN

Yep. It’s just that obvious. :coffee:

she left yesterday when I finally @ her

TRUE :coffee:

@ HIS
      SO TRUE! I was at home :blunt: like WTF?

@ Fe sound like some BS is going on…hacked emails? photos? :dead:

And I like me some Lakes too, so I’m not choosing sides–just curious

but according to some people…folks were going back and forth about it and cackling about it amongst each other…that’s how the women on Sandra Rose are, or something like that…

Oh, and we’re not going to admit it if we did receive something…yeah, that’s how we are… :coffee:

QueenSJ says:

Choco has a thing for Igo. End of story.
      ___________________________________________________________________

:think:

@YSO
      There is MOST Certainly something called KARMA (And I’m referencing the BAD KARMA Though…) Whether You choose to believe that doesn’t mean There’s NO SUCH Thing

It has MORE to do with the Person BEING WRONGED Though… People who willingly SCREW Over someone (With Malicious Intent…) and that happens to be A Damn Good individual… KARMA Gets ALL UP In DAT AZZ (More Times than NOT…) :yes:

Some Choose to Believe (And SOME Choose Not To…) :coffee:

candibfly says:

HIS u ain’t got to brag about getting piped up at home tho :rolleyes:

some of us them ain’t so fortunate :crying:

@His

You got me boo. ; )

@ Fefetish

Not all of us….. I think its who is delivering the messages and not so much of who is saying it.

MsDivaRo says:

@gagirl…..TEXAS! :yahoo:

going to lunch loves :hug:

pssssss I’ll be lurking :lol:

candibfly says:

why did i just HAVE to get the king sized kit kat? :crying: the hershey co just won’t let me be great! :mad:

Ok, no worries Fay :grill: and :hug:

@candi

Oh I know what you were talking about… :wink:

@Dymond

I liked her too, honestly, had no problem with her…not sure why I got targeted for the BS but whatevs…I said I wasn’t gonna talk about this! :lol:

Let’s get Freaky Friday started!

@Yso
      Isn’t it?

@GAgirl
      Think about it love…

oh Candi *slingshots a Rabbit over 2 u*

step into the bathroom and try that out :lol:

@ Fay

I will be O.o you with my Forest Whitaker eyes. I want my cookie dough.

376

@Yso
      Isn’t it?

@GAgirl
      Think about it love…
      _________________________________________________________________

I saw it yesterday while I was lurking she was geek off that chit :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

@Fe, so basically she lied on u and u got mad becus she didnt own it? is that what happened?? *holds mic to ur mouth*

now about those gravis? are u and IGO bew’d up and true’d up??…cause u was on some real “btch he LOVE me and he loves u nawt” ish

hurry and answer cause my arm is tired :lol:

ion need it

<—- celibate until marriage or the 5th date with a fine, rich, loyal man that got that hammer, whichever comes first

Let’s get Freaky Friday started

*grabs drink, blunt, heads to hammock*

That hammer :hahaha:

ion need it

:dead:

@ELOVE

I believe that you get back what you put out in terms of attitude and actions. Is that karma? Am I just getting hung up on semantics? :think:

@His

Huh??????????? :wtf:

:dead:

Ummmm, the first part of what you asked, yes…if I get caught in a lie I will own up to it or at least stop the lie and clean it up…

Kei_lyme says:

I logged onto Facebook and my mom left this status:

Sorry, but your kids/grandkids don’t look adorable when they lose their teeth, they look like tiny homeless people.

@His

And the second part of what you posted sounds like some shyt thrown together! :rofl:

Throb and I are FRIENDS…we talk on a regular and that’s the end of it… :shrugs:

:dead: @Kei

Honycoatd - "need new haters... The old ones are starting to like me" says:

You may want to start heading out to professional events… golf tournaments, charity events, volunteer, go to expensive shopping areas, or try a dating site :coffee:

387

Kei_lyme says:

I logged onto Facebook and my mom left this status:

_____________________________________________________________

Aww that’s mean but she’s kinda not lying my son lost both of his big teeth in the front and no ma’am :nono: that’s still my baby doe…

@Kei

I :heart: your mom! :wail:

yallcrazy says:

All I’mma say on this here topic is:

IF somebody tells you “Yallcrazy said you did XYZ”

Please come to yallcrazy and say “what’s up? Did you day/do xyz?”

And a whole lot can be avoided in the long run. I always tend to think there are 3 sides to a story and pillowtalk is something else…

tiny homeless people
      :dead:

Kei_lyme says:

@Fe

She cracks me up! Thank goodness for facebook i don’t get texts all through the day.

@ Ms. Principal

That is how I feel. Eliminate the middle man. Saves alot of time on deciphering people’s intent and motives. Just go and ask them. Cut your pride and ego out of it… bottom line is you want answers so go ask the questions. *said with LOVE*

yallcrazy says:

I believe that you get back what you put out in terms of attitude and actions.

==================
      Yso, that’s what I believe it is :yes:
      #tiswhyiamsonicetoall :D

@ Yso

That is the basis of it, pretty much hun.

387 Kei_lyme says:

I logged onto Facebook and my mom left this status:

:dead: :hahaha: LMAO

yallcrazy says:

I concur Honycoatd, plus “the truth” ain’t that hard to find, especially if it’s on an e-mail.

I think all partied involved would react differently in hindsight.

@Smurfette and Hony

I will say this and honestly I am completely done talking about it…

The lie was told on me months ago, and I just found out about it recently. The other person was informed that I knew and she continued to lie…

There is A lot of stuff that folks do not know, and that folks won’t know, so opinions are like assholes, they will be given and will be given based off what is put out there…

People have a right to think what they want, I know what I know, and with that I am content…

Ok, so like I said let’s get Freaky Friday started! :danban:

Look at your lil cute self, I can see gravis now Honycoatd :thumbsup:

:thinking: I wonder if Jmo ever figured the game out :lol:

@YSO
      YEP YEP… What @Hony SAID Though :yes: :thumbsup:

==========
      That ish is crazy :huh:
      Just make sure whomever is sharing this truth with you, is giving you the whole story, or otherwise you already know……

:shakebutt: <–getting it started…

I”m about to bounce. Hope all is Kumbaya and shyt. :hug:

See yall, everybody not just cousin, MOnday. :peace:

@ Ms. Principal

:thankyou: hun :hug:

I am already tired of the black hair but gosh may be too soon to change it.

Kei_lyme says:

Freaky Friday???

ThehubcapandIaregoingtotheswingersclubtonight….

#JM

Ty says:

How the hell did I miss all this yesterday :shrug: Yall had the good Roses showing out? Im in and out all day but damn…someone direct me to the post please :steer:

I thought it was common knowledge about the hots for the community peen :blink:

#nosey

MsDivaRo says:

yallcrazy says:

Look at your lil cute self, I can see gravis now Honycoatd
      _________________________________________________________

Wishes I could see my own gravi, but atleast I can see everyone else’s #WINNING

Hershey says:

Sometimes I so wish I was in the O

:shrugs:

Guess Imma have to do some offline emailing my damn self to learn what’s really going cause my ASSuming is umm :smack:

@Kei

:dance:

Aww shyt now!

@ Fefetish

I hear you mami… Just don’t want any of us living with a lie when we could have asked and found out the truth. It comes down to using discernment. We have all right in finding out the truth and trusting yourself not just by with what you hear but see, feel and importantly understand.

Pray on it hun… If he is for you who shall be against you shall falter.

P.S. Just saying if you want peace of (mind and heart) then do whatever it takes for it. :hug: and :kisses:

Kei_lyme says:

@FE
      The theme is boy shorts! Even having a contest to see who wear them best and a wet t-shirt contest…

:hug: have fun Babydoll

@Kei

Girl, you are something else… :lol:

Sounds like fun tho!

Kei_lyme says:

@FE

We don’t switch just like to watch and get our groove on. I don’t do the contests, but I sometimes go along with the themes.

So this is where you guys are :lol:

it’s funny how folks don’t see how the other side could be handling this…

Honestly, if I found out that someone THOUGHT I said or did something, and that said thing WASN’T true, I’d be calling, emailing, texting, contacting that person with all my might…

But like I said, some folks have immunity and protection on this blog… :shrugs: :lol:

Oh My @Kei

Please come back Monday with some deets :popcorn:

============
      :bye: Cousin, let me know how the show was.

@ Kei

How is baby J?

Aren’t you 2 adventurous. Do you go to those female stripper parties?

What ya’ll talm bout :popcorn:

NaijaGal says:

FEFE – I agree…if you’re wronged why should you be the one seeking confirmation…I say if the person cared they’d make sure to rectify it but since it hasn’t happened, you know where they stand so 2 tears in the bucket fcuk it…got big weekend plans???

Bad Influence says:

@Fe, oh ok…im just clearing up the info i received but fugg all dat

#shytcray..

NaijaGal says:

BAD ‘FLU :buttshake: <<<routine to Refill *cause that's your jam*

yallcrazy says:

Fi, I think it’s just because she hasn’t said anything on here, from what I’ve seen, so it’s just odd all the way around.

People think differently :shrug: especially when we don’t know the entire story.

Kei_lyme says:

@Hony

Jonah is AWESOME! Nah, I don’t do stripper parties. Gotta keep my marriage fresh shyt almost 8 years…

NaijaGal says:

_________

:bowdown: That’s the shyt I’ve been trying to drive home! Nothing exciting planned for the weekend…how about you hon?

@His

:lol: ok…

What ‘s going on :thinking: is this about yesterday post showdown I am lost ! :thinking:

Naija & Burger

That’s why I said what I said in 401 and 394 because ask me & I’mma say “yeah I said it, or no I didn’t , BUT now what?!”

Too much energy is taken up when you think about stuff that may or may not be true. #IONOthestoryIJS :coffee:

@Smurfette

:yes: you are correct, when folks don’t know the entire story they can only go off what they know…

And if I got caught in a lie I wouldn’t post shyt either…I’d be playing the hiding game and sending folks emails on the underground trying to make myself look good… :shrugs:

Kei_lyme says:

@Yall

Deets, huh? Ok… I want to do some 50 shades of grey shyt in the bondage room…

@ Fefetish

Not for me. It could go both ways. I am not just directly saying you have to do it or must do it. The same can be said for her. I just would prefer if it is cleared up *although no one asked me what I want* :rofl:

* you might feel like it is just you , you , you but its not for me… she is just not here for me to kick her in the ass just the same and say clear it up chica* Love you guys and want the happy rose family we use to be :dance:

scrolls up to 401 :pc: nosey

@Hony

I want to be done talking about it! :2dance:

I want to be happy and cheerful and all that! :hugs:

where is everybody???

yallcrazy says:

“They” said 50 shades wasn’t ish.

I know I can count on you for more than that :rofl:
      ==============================
      I hear ya Fi :hug:

Ugh… are we going to talk about “The Thing That Didn’t Happen” or “The Misunderstanding of 2012″ forever?

Shouldn’t one of yall hoes be naked or something????
      :waiting:

@ Kei

A good woman never leaves her man hungry, horny or bored.

Hershey says:

:waiting:

@Man

I’ve been trying to get nekkid for a minute now! :lol:

*picking out the music for the Soul Train Line*

:danban:

:danban1:

:2dance:

:dance:

pm

437

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ugh… are we going to talk about “The Thing That Didn’t Happen” or “The Misunderstanding of 2012? forever?

Shouldn’t one of yall hoes be naked or something????

___________________________________________________________________

HOES???? :shocked: :no: :spank:

Hershey, your gravi :hahaha:

@ Fefetish

I am done and hungry

@ Man

Twerk something under 5 feet. I always wondering about a midgets strength :thinking:

Use this on him GA :whip: and then :chase: him if necessary

GAGIRL87 says:

Hersehy that gravie is killing me softly :lol:

Midgets look strong IMO :shrug:

should we move to the Zimmerfukk post??? This one’s loading a bit slow… :lol:

That Gravi is theeee Devil :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Yall I know right I think I’ll shank his a$$ though :shank: name calling is SO not necessary :nono:

Midgets look strong IMO

@HONY
      “@ Kei

A good woman never leaves her man hungry, horny or bored.”

That was so beautiful….
      **wipes a single tear from my eye**

Bootcampgirl says:

:danban:
      :danban1:
      :buttshake: <—-me going down yall's STL, since my font is invisible today :rolleyes: fluckers… :cuss:

Hershey says:

Whatchall ain’t gone do is talk about the serious face Chris is giving you bishes! :rofl:

:waves: Hey Boot

*whispers* what’s an stl? :huh:

:stop: Ooop I got it :rofl:

STL :yahoo:

:danban:

yallcrazy says:

Whatchall ain’t gone do is

:dead:
      You nut! :rofl:

Ty says:

Just left the other posts and SR is poppin more than the Young & The Restless :popcorn: Is any one preggo :think:

#messydontanswerthat :ashamed:

Ty says:

Hershey is that supposed to be Bosh’s Come Heather look :rofl:

459

Ty says:

Just left the other posts and SR is poppin more than the Young & The Restless Is any one preggo

#messydontanswerthat
      _______________________________________________________________________

NOW that chit would be sad :( AND your gravi slays me too TY :hahaha:

:11 pm

455

Hershey says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Bish you dumb :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

oh man this lunch i just grilled up for myself… :buttshake:

candibfly says:

:shakebutt: <— with my chastity belt on for freaky friday

Hershey says:

@ Ty that’s his come get all this pu$$y, I mean peen look……….NOW B!TCH! :rofl:

:rofl: @ Hershey bar

Don’t do my homey like that… He was much cuter with his dreads.

:mumbles: He is just not trusting of folk

Hershey says:

Chris Bosh ain’t beva been cute!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HONY
      “@ Kei

A good woman never leaves her man hungry, horny or bored.”

That was so beautiful….
      **wipes a single tear from my eye**

^^^
      You take FOOLISHNESS to a Whole Nother Level Dude :rofl: :rofl:

On a happier note, her bun is sittin! :coffee: