fanMAIL: Did Kanye West break Frank Ocean’s heart?

The industry is buzzing since word broke that Odd Future singer Frank Ocean came out of the closet. On Wednesday, the 24-year-old songwriter/producer confirmed the rumors with an achingly beautiful letter on his Tumblr page describing his passionate, unrequited love for another male.

The poignant letter contained enough hints for industry insiders to draw conclusions about who the male was. It was obvious to many that Frank’s poetic prose was an open letter to someone in the music industry.

As we know, most celebrities are narcissistic; they tend to fall in love with other celebrities who they believe are on their level.

One loyal reader assembled the evidence which points directly to suspected down low music producer Kanye West. It’s interesting that Kanye is the only person in Frank’s circle who has not praised Ocean for coming out. Isn’t Frank his protege?

Read the email after the break.

A loyal reader who asked to remain anonymous writes:

I’ve worked at a celeb weekly for the past 3 years and have heard various rumblings about Kanye batting for both teams, mostly in reporting from our music editor. I never believed it until Frank Ocean came out and I’m convinced they’re lovers…

–FO’s coming out letter made numerous mentions of summer, capitalizing Summer etc. 1. The G.O.O.D. Music album coming out is called Cruel Summer 2. Kanye’s new movie is called Cruel Summer 3. Kanye looked miserable 7/4 with Kim as the news was about to leak. This is interesting bc France is 7 hours ahead of NYC, and the FO news broke the night of 7/3, and Kanye must have known it was about to break. So, before the news has broken in the US, Kanye’s pictured at Valentino Couture looking miserable and not cracking a smile with KK. coincidence?

4. Revealed blind item on Kanye picking up guys at fashion week

5. Who else has F. Ocean spent so much time with and had to stay friends with in a “professional” capacity as he alludes in the letter?

6. Obviously, this explains where the hell Kim and Kanye came out of. Kanye knew his artist would come out this Summer so around springtime he settles in with a beard to cover him…

7. Jay Z already had his ghostwriter (dream hampton) write something congratulating FO, everyone else has expressed his or her support, so why hasn’t Kanye when FO is his protege?

8. Amber Rose’s $1M for silence payout. On MBDTF Kanye talks about him and Amber “having dirt on each other like ball players” or whatever. THIS is the ultimate dirt! Why would he pay for her silence if the worst thing he’d been up to was getting girls pregnant and paying for their abortions or cheating with Kim? For all we know, *Amber saying Kanye cheated with Kim was part of their paid arrangement*. Who else pays for silence? Gay Scientologists! Nicole Kidman had a stipulation in her contract to say she’d had a miscarriage with Tom Cruise to make him seem more hetero/make their story believable (good luck with that). I think Amber saying anything about Kanye being straight=part of agreement.

9. Kanye references to Summer on MBDTF: “Why we argue anyway? Oh I forgot, it’s Summertime” maybe he was fighting with his girl about being caught with guys….

10. Kanye doesn’t have a cellphone. Probably so he won’t get caught as easily!

spill the tea auntie!

DISCLAIMER:

The above is the author’s personal opinion and is not the opinion or views of Sandra Rose or her advertisers, affiliates and associated companies. We take no responsibility or liability for the assumptions made by our readers.

• Frank Ocean’s heart was broken by a male friend (not Jay Z)
  • Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • The Game Outs 50 Cent!
  • Lil B Kisses a Male Fan’s Hand
  • Photo: Gettyimages.com

106 Responses to “fanMAIL: Did Kanye West break Frank Ocean’s heart?”

LaceJagger says:

The dudes real name is Christopher Breaux, frank ocean is a pseudo name just like Sasha fierce to beyonce.. I believe this a marketing ploy.. Frank Ocean likes to create alternative worlds in his songs and lyrics, looks like he created an alternative life style for his pseudo character “Frank Ocean” great ploy for album sales, since being gay seems to be the thing to do now.. Gay for pay

I think this “fan” might be a man in love Kanye.

How come everyone Thinks tHis has to do with Kanye??? :think:

lovezoe says:

:rollseyes:

:dead: i aint eem get past the title

*scrolls up*

:dead:

BoogieNites says:

oh. i thought kanye already came out the closet. :shrug:

blkboytn says:

Numbers don’t add up. In his open letter Frank said he was 19 and the guy that broke his heart was 19 too. Frank is 24 now Kanye is 30 I believe. Let’s do some simple addition and we can determine either a) Frank lied in the letter which I doubt, or b) it wasn’t Kanye West.

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:

How come everyone Thinks tHis has to do with Kanye??? :think:
      —————

I don’t get it….though Kanye is different, I don’t get the “gay” vibe from him. :shrug:

capricorn83 says:

It must not be too busy over at Celeb Weekly b/c this “loyal reader” has entirely too much time on their hands.

Secret says:

Is it me or does Kim K look like Octomom?

bnatural says:

blkboytn says:

—————–

That too, I didn’t even think about that.

I think so :coffee: actually I wouldnt be shocked

MsDivaRo says:

Secret says:

Is it me or does Kim K look like Octomom?

————–
      :yes: that mouth

Secret says:

Is it me or does Kim K look like Octomom?
      ________________-
      :yes: she does

IamK_Antoinette says:

Frank CLEARLY states his love was 19 with him. Kanye hasn’t been 19 for *Counts fingers* well you get it. Men Lie Women Lie. Numbers Don’t. Let Kanye be great. I honestly don’t think Ye is gay, he’s just into fashion. Nothing about him seems gay to me. people just love to hate.

blkboytn says:

Actually I am kinda glad Kim is with Kanya :tea:

Lovely One says:

@ Secret says:

Is it me or does Kim K look like Octomom?
      ———————————————–
      Yes, she does :yes:

IamK_Antoinette says:

@capricorn83 says:

__________________________________
      OKAY! Reaching for Jesus & digging for gold.

bnatural..
      The author had some interesting accusations
      However I dont really get much of a gay vibe from kanye either Eccentric Yes,gay – no.Idk i Certainly could be wrong,Lord Knows these Celebrities are HOLLYWEIRD for sure! :tea: <—HOT mint

:dead: bc KK DO look like that octomom chic!

WalkingKontradiction says:

I guess :rolleyes:

luVn_liFe… says:

bnatural..
      The author had some interesting accusations
      —————
      Really you don’t get that vibe from him :tea: hmph !

IamK_Antoinette says:

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      How come everyone Thinks tHis has to do with Kanye???
      —————
      I don’t get it….though Kanye is different, I don’t get the “gay” vibe from him.
      ______
      Nothing about him says Gay. He is just different. Its Unfortunate that in 2012 being different means your gay or crazy. UGH!

Lovely One says:

@ blkboytn says:

——————————————————————
      or c) Kanye was not the first boy toy but he and Frank Ocean still :hump: at some point in time :coffee:

Anything for a story…

I scrolled up to Look at Kim cause i truly dont Look at her,I scroll past her pics…
      she looks just like Octo and Morticia

IamK_Antoinette says:

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      How come everyone Thinks tHis has to do with Kanye???
      —————
      I don’t get it….though Kanye is different, I don’t get the “gay” vibe from him.
      ______
      __________________——–

:tea: nothing huh :tea:

BK2ATLMAN says:

Wow, so no one mentioning he decides to come out, a month before his album drops.. :rofl: and that reader has waaay too much time on his/her hands. She must be an intern over there

lovezoe says:

Metrosexual, yes. Stunt queen, yes. Over the top, yes. Gay- Naw, dont think so. Trust and believe even with a payout, Amber would have hinted at it.

Anna says:

Were Kimyae’ @ a sitting rehearsal?

KeepingItClassy84 says:

:cosign:

steph L says:

Who ever this fan is, has way too much time to blow! :coffee:

lovezoe says:

girrrl! :coffee:

lovezoe says:

BK- Maybe he was FORCED out “the closet”.

IamK_Antoinette says:

@Jenie so he queens out when people disrespect his music.. He’s just passionate lol lol. Plus a lot of men are super emotional just like him. that doesn’t meant they are gay

Ye lookin like he sittin next to a wax figurine :blink:

:ha: @ sitting rehearsal :rofl:

IamK_Antoinette says:

girl :tea:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says
      Ye lookin like he sittin next to a wax figurine ———-> :yes:

IamK_Antoinette says:

(kinda off topic) SO have any “Not So Blind items” been confirmed lately :sipstea:

ZOEZOE i had that thought myself. maybe someone was attempting to extort him & he said phuck it i’ll beat u to the punch. either way, i think his sales will increase as a result. ppl who had no earthly eye deer who he was beforehand know who he is now :coffee:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Ye lookin like he sittin next to a wax figurine

FuturedocDonte says:

:tape: WOW

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

lovezoe says:

girrrl!

^^^^^^^
      ion know ladies. hinting @ it wld still be a violation. amber dont strike me as the type to fcuk w/ her $ like that.

Secret says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Ye lookin like he sittin next to a wax figurine
      _______________________________________________________

Yeah she needs to lay off that plastic surgery

IamK_Antoinette says:

How can a woman define what being a man is. who defines what being a man is?

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic: Has anybody ever stared at a dead body in a movie to see if you can catch them moving or breathing? no :kona:

I want some mellowmushroom pizza I am going to have to chat with you guys later :cya:

FuturedocDonte says:

Maybe Ye was mad because he could forsee people like Auntie making a “connection” :thinking:

Secret says:

@ lovezoe says:

___________________________________________________________________

Not if the money was right she wouldnt

WalkingKontradiction says:

:offtopic: I have been on twitter for a little over a month and I still don’t quite get it! :ashamed:

lovezoe says:

Fay- Yeah, I will admit I only knew that Novocain song and the one on Watch the Throne.

BOOGIE- Um, she had no problem talking about how Kim was dropping it low and spreading it wide for both Reggie and Ye.

Query : would u be someone’s hired beard ? huge payout, we talking. :think:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie :hug:

Poor Kimmie she was a good looking girl,Ion WHY she started destroyin her face that way…

No Bueno!

FuturedocDonte says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Ye lookin like he sittin next to a wax figurine

——————————————————–
      They’re at Madame Toussauds :coffee:

Secret says:

@ GAGIRL87

Yeah I use to do that. And when I catch them do moving I am like dont move I can see your eyes twitching LOL

lexdiamonz says:

KANYE does have BISHAZZ tendencies.. and an INTERESTING array of beards…

but nah I think it is that dude in the group with him the GAY BASHER!!!!! seriously why my dumb azz thought WTF the dude who sings caribbean queen is GAY!!! gave that song a WHOLE new meaning ya dig??? hell whatevs all these young cats gay now can’t say i blame them a DYCK is a powerful thing I like to BOW DOWN to it… LOL

WalkingKontradiction says:

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________-

All the time! I was really bad doing it while watching CSI Miami. It was fun to see how horrible they were at playing dead. Blinking and twitching and ish, lol

Secret says:

@ lovezoe says:

___________________________________________________________________

Not if the money was right she wouldnt
      ____________________-

Didn’t he make sure he took care of her running her month, like some kind of legal thing :thinking:

Secret says:

@ WalkingKontradiction

Trust me, you dont want to :/

MsDivaRo says:

WalkingKontradiction says:

————-
      Walking, we in the same boat! I just don’t get it

lovezoe says:

Gagirl- Yep!

Boogie- If I wasnt married, sure would.

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m late (as usual) but I never knew he paid Amber Rose $1M to “buy” her silence

J Said it! says:

We know kanye is gay.. I could care less just live ya life.. Trust everybody know amber is gay too she and kanye complimented each other well.. she gave kanye all the access to gay dudes.. she served as the decor!!! this game is nothing new people do it on all different levels

Even in the hood.. Straight (DL) dudes got that gay friend (female)that hangs/club/party all the time.. its just a decor and easy access to all them gay dudes and vice versa…

Frank Ocean and Kanye aint sayin nothin but CHEERS!!!!!!

BoogieNites says:

Query : would u be someone’s hired beard ? huge payout, we talking.

hmmm mmmm :thinking: and we don’t ever have to have sex :thinking: thats a good income right there :thinking:

WalkingKontradiction says:

Lol! But why tho? I feel like I’m missing something! Folks get insulted and they retweet it. Sandra goes in with all these celebrities and then her followers do the same…I’m like why folks so harsh on twitter?

I’m lost :shrugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ALL THE TIME ! and i always catch bad edits. ALWAYS ! (imma rewind-to-verify-faulty-edits typa chick <<– annoying)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      jeniefrumdabloc says:

I want some mellowmushroom pizza I am going to have to chat with you guys later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      neva had it but the peeps hav informed me plenty of times i aint built for it :( :sensitivetummy:

J Said it! says:

Frank Ocean and Kanye aint sayin nothin but CHEERS!!!!!!
      Yep :yes:

@love — but that kim “reveal” falls right w/i the “no gay talk” clause ! :yes:

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Boogie as long as we don’t have sex heck yeah! But um I refuse to expose my twat to booty juices! :vomit:

Anna says:

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~
      All the time. When they killed Stephano(DOOL)he was in the casket, he didn’t breathe once. I Guess he can get his breath back, if he goes back to The Bold & The Beautiful as Mosamo.(sp).

goat76 says:

So is Wiz gay now?

BoogieNites says:

wiz dont strike me as a booty pirate :no:

BoogieNites says:

@love — but that kim “reveal” falls right w/i the “no gay talk” clause !
      _____________________-

yep :coffee:

3halos says:

Blkboytn, THANK YOU FOR USING YOUR BRAIN and forcing others to use theirs. HELLO! These so-called letters sent into Sandra…. and the TIME and effort put into hearsay and innuendos is trifling. IF the chicken-heads and craigs of the world spent even half their time on education rather than conjuring up a plot and writing letters about the next coming out celeb, our communities would improve vastly.

BoogieNites says:

oh, said beard must have relations w/ employer !

YSoSrs says:

Morning. :yawn:

@BOOGIE

I’d be a beard. Easy money. :yes:

Boogie :blink: HELL YEAH i would :yes: gotta be some serious cash tho :coffee:

:rofl: @GAGuhl bc i sure have!

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Boogie, no thx then!

lovezoe says:

Y’all hear that girl Kris H got tied up with preggo? I’m convinced them Kardashians paid her.

BoogieNites says:

:rules: “perform other duties as assigned”

still :thinking: ?

Boogie oh ok imma have ta :stop: ya right thurr!!

contract terminated :rules:

YSO :hug: happy friday babycakes!!!

lovezoe says:

_________________–

Me too :tea:

YSoSrs says:

:hugs: @FAYLA

YSoSrs says:

@BOOGIE

As long as there’s no butt stuff… :shrugs:

love, jenie —

She allegedly does not want Humphries in the baby’s life. She plans on raising their child on her own because she feels like the NBA star betrayed her by speaking ill of their relationship. She supposedly hasn’t told him about the pregnancy yet even if they have been communicating for the past three weeks.

Sinanaj tweeted, “I can’t wait to have a little Boy lol sounds corny but a lil me running around dressed like his daddy? Too cute,” but she has not directly said anything about her supposed pregnancy.

^^^^^^^^

:chickenhead:

My friend just told me Lil kim will be at eschelon’s on next Thursday, I love lil kim but I just can’t with clubs anymore :crying: whats wrong me guys I hate clubs now :crying: why

YSO, :handclap: for drawing the line somewhere :hahaha:

Ty says:

U know what :think: This shyt is on point. Yall know I love lyrics and wordplay. Reading this made me think of the lyrics to Love Lockdown and the video. Which was released in Sept. 2008 (almost four years ago). Did Frank write/work on that album :shrug: Now look at Frank’s quote from yesterday (below). We all know that he is not feeling Kim (noticeable in the pic above also).

Franks Quote from yesterday:

“4 summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19. He was too. We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide.”

I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted to What I had to do, had to run from you I’m in love with you but the vibe is wrong And that haunted me all the way home
      So you never know, never never knowNever know enough, ’til it’s over, love’Til we lose control, system overloadScreamin’, “No, no, no, n-no!”
      I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted toSee I wanna move but can’t escape from youSo I keep it low, keep a secret codeSo everybody else don’t have to know
      So keep your love locked down, your love locked down Keepin’ your love locked down, your love locked downI keep your love locked down, your love locked downI keep your love locked down, you lose
      I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted toI can’t keep my cool, so I keep it trueI got somethin’ to lose, so I gotta moveI can’t keep myself and still keep you too
      So I keep in mind when I’m on my own Somewhere far from home, in the danger zoneHow many times did I tell ya ‘for it finally got through?You lose, you lose
      I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted toSee I had to go, see I had to moveNo more wastin’ time, you can’t wait for lifeWe’re just racin’ time, where’s the finish line?
      So keep your love locked down, your love locked downKeepin’ your love locked down, your love locked down I keep your love locked down, your love locked downI keep your love locked down, you lose
      I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted toI bet no one knew, I got no one newKnow I said I’m through, but got love for youBut I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted to
      Gotta keep it goin’, keep the lovin’ goin’Keep it on a roll, only God knowsIf I be with you, baby I’m confusedYou choose, you choose
      I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted toWhere I wanna go, I don’t need youI’ve been down this road, too many times beforeI’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted to
      So keep your love locked down, your love locked downKeepin’ your love locked down, your love locked downI keep your love locked down, your love locked down I keep your love locked down, you loseYou lose, you lose, you lose, you lose

Damn :gossip:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

lovezoe says:

_________________–

Me too
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ido: too :newpost:

lovezoe says:

Ole girl trying to get paid. Been said she gets around.

Ty says:

LaceJagger says:

I dont think this is about sales. Dude is a writer so he is not hurting for money. Like Neyo was paid before he dropped his firt album.

BoogieNites says:

:blink: @ TY .. lemme get them sparknotes on #94 plea.

pointhimout says:

I would so effin date Kanye and play all in those boxers. I’m usually turned off by assholes, not drawn to them, but something about him.

Natasha38 says:

I got stuck on the fifth Love locked down #94

:hi: Ty & Boogie

Ty says:

BoogieNites says:

@ TY .. lemme get them sparknotes on #94 plea.
      LOL Its just the lyrics to the song that Ye released 4yrs ago that put me in the mindframe of what the reader is saying. I always wondered how/why his music went left field around this time. If what she is saying is true that entire album was based on this shyt. Read the lyrics….

Ty says:

…I always wondered how/why his music went left field around this time.

^^^^^^
      havent read the lyrics yet. but i will. his mother also passed almost 5 yrs ago tho.

Here we go again. Frank is not Kanye’s protege. Frank spent two summers with his special friend in New Orleans. Frank’s friend was 19 four years ago. If Kanye had spent two whole summers in New Orleans, we would have known about it. Why must everything in the blogosphere be ugly?

goat76 says:

BoogieNites says:

wiz dont strike me as a booty pirate
      ———————————————
      I don’t think WiZ is gay.
      I asked that because of what was said about Amber and Kanye relationship(comment 69).

Atypical says:

:rolleyes: didn’t he say that he and the guywere both 19 when they met? Yeezy is 35 and if my math’s correct he wasn’t 19 in 2008. #fanmailfail

ELove says:

Didn’t read his letter OR this Post’s letter BUT WTF I find HILARIOUS Is…

People TRULY BELIEVING that a Dude that played a MAJOR FACADE towards Females couldn’t POSSIBLY LIE about His Revelation to The Public Though :blink:

Just AMAZES ME how SOME Grown Folks can be So BELOW SIMPLE (At Times…) :coffee: