The last time Odd Future singer Frank Ocean made headlines was last Summer when Chris Brown's cousins chased him down and challenged him to "take the fade."

Although Ocean, 24, kept driving, he showed the same courage yesterday as he did with Brown's juvenile cousins in 2011.

Ocean (pictured above left with Jay Z) officially came out of the closet on Wednesday with an emotional, almost poetic post on his Tumblr page.

Ocean wrote: "4 summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19. He was too. We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide."

Ocean also wrote about the nervous upheaval he felt when he confided his infatuation for his male friend, who already had a girlfriend.

"I wept as the words left my mouth. I grieved for them, knowing I could never take them back... He patted my back. He said kind things. He did his best, but he wouldn't admit the same," wrote Ocean, who assumed -- like most gays do -- that all men are gay -- but they just need a little help to see it.

Caught up in waves of dopamine-fueled emotions, Ocean continues to pine away for his unrequited love (whom I'm guessing is still with his girlfriend).

Ocean wrote 3 songs about his love lost on his upcoming album, Orange, due in stores July 17.

Celebrities such as Jay Z and Solange Knowles showed their support for Ocean's "bravery" and "courage" on social networking websites.

Jay Z posted an open letter to Ocean on his website Life + Times, praising him for showing "great courage and beauty and fearlessness in your coming out, not only as a bisexual Black man, but as a broken hearted one."

"I salute you, brave soul. Independence Day. @frank_ocean," Solange Knowles tweeted Wednesday.

And in a bizarre tweet that sounded more like a prayer to a higher power, transexual singer Rupaul, who is 51, wrote: "Dear @frank_ocean, I ask that U guide my thoughts, my feelings & my perceptions AMEN"

And Ocean quoted another gay rapper, Based God, on his Tumblr page.

"Basedgod was right. we’re all a bunch of golden million dollar babies. my hope is that the babies born these days will inherit less of the bullshit than we did."

Other suspected gay and bisexual rappers, such as Drake, Tyga, Lil B, 50 Cent and Wale, are expected to come out now that Ocean has bravely blazed the trail.

• Sorry, ladies, Frank Ocean is gay
  • Definitive Proof that Drake is the Gay Rapper (Video)
  • The Game Outs 50 Cent!
  • Lil B Kisses a Male Fan’s Hand
  • Source: E! Online

1st...hmmm :dance:

• MZ_CARAM3L74

:popcorn: word??

• Natasha38

:ghost:

• GAGIRL87

I wept as the words left my mouth. I grieved for them, knowing I could never take them back… He patted my back. He said kind things. He did his best, but he wouldn’t admit the same,” wrote Ocean, who assumed — like most gays do — that all men are gay — but they just need a little help to see it.
      ___________________________________________________________________

I can't breath :rofl:

• BoogieNites

:ha: @ this story's title :no:

• candibfly

i'm over this story already.

shyt most of us have been heartbroken before.

in more fascinating news, ice cream is on sale 2 for $5 at Giant :coffee: #yourwelcome

:hahaha: Auntie :thumbsup:

• MsDivaRo

So do I get a prize or sumting for being 1st? I guess not, huh?

_____________________________________________________________________

Annnnnnddddddd Scene :casket:

Natasha, I said :hi: to you downstairs :grill:

Am I wrong for finding this WHOLE post hilarious :hahaha:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Good for him for living his TRUTH! The letter was very poetic. Interested to see how the HipHop/R&B community respond to him. Will the embrace him or shun him.

• Natasha38

:hi: Ms. Diva :waves: <---- list of rappers apparently ready to come out of the closet

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

fuggin :dead: @NOT Jay-Z tho :ghost:

*******************

Couldn't the same be said about lesbians, more specifically.....you

• Danielle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Messy Messy Sandra :lol:
      I'm not shocked about Frank Ocean nor do I care though.

Kanye
      BowWow
      Soldierboy
      Tittyboy
      Gucci
      Sean Paul <----- from Young Bloods yep him too
      Usher
      John Legend

:rolleyes: Here We Go :smack:

• IamK_Antoinette

I'm so over this. Kudos to him for not living the life of a COWARD... :applause:
      I don't understand why anyone would be upset with him coming out. I love gay men. Its the Downlow cowards I can't stand.
      Anywho I had to re read the Title, I was about to cause holy hell & lol at Rupauls response. chile I GUESS

• gbellab

When I'm thinkin' 'bout you
      (Ooh, no, no, no)
      I've been thinkin' 'bout you
      (Oh BOY you know, know, know)

Frank O is still cool with me.. :)

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

nawl. i'm just :dead: @this WHOLE write-up! :casket:

@ Jenie my baby Sean Paul from Young Bloodz IS NOT GAY :lol: :spank:

• Bibi

@Fayla

:offtopic: I ordered some whip and sent it to the bx what happened?

:popcorn:

=============
      Twin :rofl: Ice Cream sales :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Couldn’t the same be said about lesbians, more specifically…..you

I can't speak for all lesbians but I never assume that all women are gay. I really don't care one way or the other.

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

I didn't know Jay showed support. I guess since his own mother is (rumored) to be gay he does support the gays.

I am happy people are supporting him on his choice to come out. Hopefully it will give others (famous and not) to follow their hearts and do the same.

IamK_Antoinette says:

I’m so over this. Kudos to him for not living the life of a COWARD

Yep cudos to him but wasn't he living that life before he came out. :tea: Ok let me stop, atleast he finally told the truth :rolleyes: as if this wasn't obvious though :tea:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:popcorn: _______/

"To my first love, I’m grateful for you. Grateful that even though it wasn’t what I hoped for and even though it was never enough, it was. Some things never are…and we were. I won’t forget you. I won’t forget the summer. I’ll remember who I was when I met you. I’ll remember who you were and how we’ve both changed and stayed the same. I’ve never had more respect for life and living than I have right now. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This part of the letter was touching. Despite who you love, I'm sure everyone can empathize with this feeling

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

nawl. i’m just :dead: @this WHOLE write-up! :casket:
      =============
      Aww snap, was it good?! Let me go back up top and read :pigsfly:

• Mannie

SR you dead wrong i read that young brothas letter and he added that 3 years after that the dude came back to him and admitted that he loved Frank Ocean to...

I aint goona lie that ish takes mad heart cause people can be VEY judgemental about this kind of thing especially in the black community...

:claps: to the young dude...

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie my baby Sean Paul from Young Bloodz IS NOT GAY
      Girl I saw with my own eyes years ago in magic city a stripper busting him out, and he didn't deny nothing :tea: But I'm keep the juicy details to myself k :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Bibi says:

@Fayla

:offtopic: I ordered some whip and sent it to the bx what happened?

:think: hit me at info @ landofpure dot net pls ma'am.

• GAGIRL87

One thing I can say about Sandra is she NEVER trys to shove her sexuality down our throats and for that I LOVE YOU Sandra :hug:

Hmph :tea:

Couldn’t the same be said about lesbians, more specifically…..you

I can’t speak for all lesbians but I never assume that all women are gay. I really don’t care one way or the other.

********************

But you can speak for everyone else? Just a question. I concur with you, I reallly don't care one way or the other. Just a dialogue since you made the sweeping generalization in your write up.

GAGIRL87 says:

:cosign: accept the occasional comments like see women don't give you these type of dopemine problems :lol: j/k

• Usual Suspect

“To my first love, I’m grateful for you. Grateful that even though it wasn’t what I hoped for and even though it was never enough, it was. Some things never are…and we were. I won’t forget you. I won’t forget the summer. I’ll remember who I was when I met you. I’ll remember who you were and how we’ve both changed and stayed the same. I’ve never had more respect for life and living than I have right now. ”

Sounds like the first letter I wrote to prison pal back in the day. :shrug:

• Nhere

My lil cousin tried to put me up on his music, when I heard that line "you were my first time- a new feel..." :kona: I knew what was coming next. :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

eniefrumdabloc says:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie my baby Sean Paul from Young Bloodz IS NOT GAY
      Girl I saw with my own eyes years ago in magic city a stripper busting him out, and he didn’t deny nothing :tea: But I’m keep the juicy details to myself k

:shocked: :nono: SPILL IT! :popcorn:

Will Smith
      Marvin Wayans
      Cory Booker

the list is endless :tea:

Lawd have mercy :rolleyes:

• yallcrazy

“I wept as the words left my mouth. I grieved for them, knowing I could never take them back… He patted my back. He said kind things. He did his best, but he wouldn’t admit the same,”

Jay Z posted an open letter to Ocean on his website Life + Times, praising him for showing “great courage and beauty and fearlessness in your coming out, not only as a bisexual Black man, but as a broken hearted one.”

:thinking:

• TroubleOh7

Couldn’t the same be said about lesbians, more specifically…..you

__________________________________________________________

Is it safe to so that you cant speak for all gays as well??

• Lovely One

"wrote Ocean, who assumed — like most gays do — that all men are gay — but they just need a little help to see it."
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      :dead:

• Natasha38

@Sandra

:dead: with continuing that list

Kanye

Cory Booker

the list is endless
      U better preach ! :tea:

@gagirl :hahaha: that hmph wasn't for u lol :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

IamK_Antoinette says:

I don’t understand why anyone would be upset with him coming out. I love gay men. Its the Downlow cowards I can’t stand.

:cosign:

• http://www.facebook.com/binkii52 Binki

I know its hard to have people in your business so I could only imagine how hard it is to have people in your sexual business...kudos to him though for not being afraid of who he is. Also he did not just assume that the man he was in love with was gay, he said later in the letter that it took years before that man admitted that he had felt the same.

• MsDivaRo

Speaking of fifty....my pastor preached a sermon and referred to fifty as 2 quarters...I thought I was going to pee on myself right there in the pew. TWO QUARTERS is gay yall say!

• Bibi

:rofl: @Sandra

Bobby Jones :gay: that obvious too !

Not Busta...nope, I refuse to belief it! Imma need PROOF

Russell Simmons
      JoJo Simmons
      Will Smith
      Marvin Wayans
      Cory Booker

the list is endless

Some of yah women think everyone who aint a womanizing jack-a$$ is gay...I mean i dont get it...Like some one said in an earlier post about looks so because i choose to not look like the stereotypical african-american man and i wear clothes that fit instead of sag that = Gay?

SMH never mind back to my :kona:

• QueenSJ

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Yep cudos to him but wasn’t he living that life before he came out. Ok let me stop, atleast he finally told the truth as if this wasn’t obvious though
      ________________________________________________
      So, what exactly makes him a coward?

And if every last one of the dudes you mentioned are really gay, so what?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ therapist1911: It is not a sweeping generalization. Ask any gay man if he thinks ALL men can be had, and he will tell you "yes".

• Usual Suspect

:newpost: please

Other things to talk about than GAY men.

He's out the closet, great. :clap:

WIll this start a national movement? With all of them coming out. HIV numbers are increasing and DOWNLOW brothers aren't helping the cause.

• LolliepopLyfe

Marvin Wayans
      Cory Booker
      the list is endless
      U better preach !

:cry:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bobby Jones that obvious too !

---------------
      Ray & Stevie can see that one! :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Lawd.. this post been up for 30 seconds and ya'll already going in... Like i said on the last post, I'll be interested to see if he has the same backing(no pun intended) from Kanye and Jay Z as he did through the watch the throne album

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie my baby Sean Paul from Young Bloodz IS NOT GAY
      Girl I saw with my own eyes years ago in magic city a stripper busting him out, and he didn’t deny nothing But I’m keep the juicy details to myself k
      __________________________________________________________________

Spill it!!!!

@ therapist1911: It is not a sweeping generalization. Ask any gay man if he thinks ALL men can be had, and he will tell you “yes”.

*****************

Okay Sandra. You already done the research. We can agree to disagree lol

MsDivaRo says:

1st…hmmm :dance:

:huh: #nothere MsDiva :lol:
      :hug:

• QueenSJ

:nono: Mannie, don't go to corner. I would like to know the same thing you ask. Like you, I'm just looking for some understanding in what seems like complete nonsense.

Openly gay men are my babies, I have 3 close males friends that are openly gay and I will :shank: a fool bout my babies and they would do the same for me also :yes: By the way it's more downlowmen then you think :tea: it's honestly awful and a disgrace ! Matter fact my male gay friends can't stand downlow men, and have gave me the scoop on a ton of celebrities I will not name, cause one is a friend of this blog too :tea:

• yallcrazy

CAN WE GO BACK TO NOT NEEDING TO KNOW THIS ISH?!

• http://www.facebook.com/binkii52 Binki

Wow Jenie has some steaming hot tea for it seems lol

Usual Suspect says:

please

Other things to talk about than GAY men.

He’s out the closet, great.

WIll this start a national movement? With all of them coming out. HIV numbers are increasing and DOWNLOW brothers aren’t helping the cause.
      ****************************

Reckless people are not helping the cause either.

1. multiple sex partners
      2. IV drug abusers
      3. prostitutes

GAGIRL87 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie my baby Sean Paul from Young Bloodz IS NOT GAY
      __________________________________________________________________

Spill it!!!!
      I have to keep it a on the hush , but know this he has tried the peen :tea: hell that's all ya need to know GA!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@gagirl that hmph wasn’t for u lol

_________________________________________________________________

@ Jenie I know who you were talking bout :lol:

• LaceJagger

The dudes real name is Christopher Breaux, frank ocean is a pseudo name just like Sasha fierce to beyonce.. I believe this a marketing ploy.. Frank Ocean likes to create alternative worlds in his songs and lyrics, looks like he created an alternative life style for his pseudo character "Frank Ocean" great ploy for album sales, since being gay seems to be the thing to do now.. Gay for pay

Usual Suspect says:

please

Other things to talk about than GAY men.

He’s out the closet, great.

_________________________________

So when are folks gonna stop blaming DL guys for the rising HIV/AIDS numbers? How about the fact that drug use is up sharing needles is one hugely under reported reason that has added to the issue...

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Ok dude came out.. so wat! he is not i repeat!!! he is not the 1st gay motherF#$%&%ker! Next.. I dont support him and his boys because theyre devil lovers..

GAGIRL :rofl: :hahaha: You Leo you :hug:

yallcrazy says:

CAN WE GO BACK TO NOT NEEDING TO KNOW THIS ISH?!

______________________________________________________________

I know right F.UCK FRANK OCEAN AND HIST LETTER :coffee:

Usual Suspect says:

please

Other things to talk about than GAY men.

He’s out the closet, great.

_________________________________

:tea:

yallcrazy says:

MsDivaRo says:

1st…hmmm

#nothere MsDiva

--------------
      damn it where they giving out prizes for being first at den?

J Said it! says:

__________________________________________________________________

Daymn son :rofl:

• yallcrazy

Jenny, just sneeze really loud if we name him, mmkay? :popcorn:

like this: >.< AHHHHH CHEWWWWWW

• Ty

Kanye
      BowWow
      Soldierboy
      Tittyboy
      Gucci

Sean Paul <—– from Young Bloods yep him too
      Usher
      John Legend
      :dead: :rofl:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

--------------------
      Other men omitted from Auntie's list:

NeNe Leakes
      Lil Kim- as she now looks like the little boy from "The Golden Child" <-- can I have the knife...

Ciara... like a boy as she grows closer every surgery

Jose from LHHA...

Nicole Murphay...

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Everything always has to be a publicity.. Just live ya life mane!! I font understand why motherF##*$^kers have to alert the world that theyre gay!!!! Middle finger to all yall that want the press to annouce it... Just live MotherF'ker

Can one of you ladies explain your understanding of....

A. "out the closet"

B. "downlow"

C. someone not keeping thier private business to themselves

and are those definitions applicable to women as well

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Ummm frank /Fran ocean <<<<< me never heard of you :yawn: what's new

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Openly gay men are my babies, I have 3 close males friends that are openly gay and I will a fool bout my babies and they would do the same for me also By the way it’s more downlowmen then you think it’s honestly awful and a disgrace ! Matter fact my male gay friends can’t stand downlow men, and have gave me the scoop on a ton of celebrities I will not name, cause one is a friend of this blog too
      __________________________

Why is not announcing your sexuality a disgrace? Just wondering cause i dont think you as a woman walk around talking about how much you love peen? If you do im not judging just an assumption...

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

while that may be true, it's STILL not the main reason blk women are being infected. it's having unproteced SEX with DL men PLAYING gay to appease their confused ass minds that they arent GAY when that's EXACTLY what they are. but i digress :coffee:

Not checking for no entertainer :nono: The biggest liars , :tea: but some of em fine as fluck though, nothing wrong with looking !

• yallcrazy

Are you serious Therapist?

*licks up your arm*

• GAGIRL87

:smack: *shouts* Jenie come get me :crying: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!

• candibfly

can someone recommend a good read? there's too many books on the library website. no hood books please :D

• yallcrazy

I can see gravis! Jenny you got wrapperrickross unclothed yo! :dead:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I STILL DONT SEE OR CARE WTF THE BIG DEAL IS.. HIM GAY HE SAID IT OK.. :shrug: LIVE LA VIDA LOCA MIJO AND DO YOU MMMKAY! :hi:

__________________________

_______________________________

That is not the disgrace sir, the disgrace is not letting your partner know your into that kinky shat :tea: Your partner deserves to know period ! Don't you think so :tea:

• Ididntreallymeanit

candibfly Im reading the night circus and its pretty good

Twin

Malcolm Gladwell is a great author IMO

Tipping Point
      Blink
      Outliers

Google and check them out :wink:

therapist1911 says:

Can one of you ladies explain your understanding of….

A. “out the closet”

B. “downlow”

C. someone not keeping thier private business to themselves

and are those definitions applicable to women as well
      ______________________________________________________________________

a... He just came out no longer hiding his sexual preference
      b... Someone who hides the fact that he's gay or bi all the while sleeping with and "unknowing" female....
      c.... I didn't get the question :shrugs:

yallcrazy says:

I can see gravis! Jenny you got wrapperrickross unclothed yo!

:rofl: He fancy huh ! Skinny Jeans :tea:

candibfly says:

can someone recommend a good read? there’s too many books on the library website. no hood books please
      ----------
      The Bible

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

while that may be true, it’s STILL not the main reason blk women are being infected. it’s having unproteced SEX with DL men PLAYING gay to appease their confused ass minds that they arent GAY when that’s EXACTLY what they are. but i digress
      *******************************************

Fayla, I will not deny that you don't have a point. Although, I will argue the fact that it's still up to the woman to protect herself. Not every woman that is contracting HIV has been by their husband. So in essence, she was participating in reckless behavior by having unprotected sex.

Here is another point, gay sex doesn't automatically equal HIV. Again, reckless behavior contributes to contracting the virus whether gay, straight or in between.

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

And Sandra you are right.. All gay men think that way!!! They believe they can be the one to turn the man!!! Some get they azz kicked too for thinkin they can turn every man on!!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

it's not giving full disclosure that's the disgrace. phucking your wife & then phucking tom dick & harry unprocted is the disgrace :coffee:

if u wanna phuck men, by all means. go ahead a skeet out GLITTER if u want. just be kind enough to inform ur girl you are!

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

____________________________

Where are you getting your information from? I am an avid HIV?AIDS researcher and part time activist and funraiser for the Whitman Walker Clinics I really would like the people on here to stop spreading what they heard from there cousins bestfriends sister who knows a gay guy that slept with a guy who has a woman...Be informed people...

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

candibfly says:

———-
      The Bible

~~~~
      RIGHTTTTTTTT lol .. Let the church say Amen!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHY THE FAWK DO WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT A PERSON DOES OR GETS DONE IN PRIVATE.. ITS THEY :shakesbutt: ONLY ONE I GIVE TWO FAWK ABOUT IS THE ONE IN MY BED ASLONG AS THAT MOFUKA IS A VAGITERIAN IM ALL GOOD :lick: FAWK THE REST OF THE WORLD DO U BE HAPPY AND BUST A NUT LIFE IS TOO SHAWT TO ESSPLAIN URSELF TO ANYMOTHAFUKNBODY! :hunch:

candibfly says:

*******************************************
      The Inner Circle by Evenlyn Lozando-Johnson (i kid, i kid)

Are you looking for nonfiction, fiction, self-help?

Bottom line be honest with your partner, if your involved with risky or have been involved in risky sexual behaviour it's very important :tea:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

it’s not giving full disclosure that’s the disgrace. phucking your wife & then phucking tom dick & harry unprocted is the disgrace

_______________________________

Just wondering would it still be a disgrace if he was phucking ever Mya Kim and Pamela? Or would just be a cheater at that point?

• candibfly

@ididntreallymeanit @twin thanks! :yahoo:

@dawn i already have that

Fayla you better preach :cheer:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Bottom line be honest with your partner
      AND FAWK ERRBODY ELSE :coffee:

• Ty

therapist1911 says:

Can one of you ladies explain your understanding of….

A. “out the closet”

B. “downlow”

C. someone not keeping thier private business to themselves

and are those definitions applicable to women as well

A. Doing u from a sexual standpoint and not worried about what the next person thinks

B. Straight denial and confused. Not being honest or true to yourself so u cant be honest and true to your spouse or phuckmate. Its all about self. Not the spouse, kids, family, etc. Some DL people tend to treat the outside pieces like their own and this is where STDs come to play. Then they take the shyt home :cuss:

C. Havent experienced enough in life. It will click eventually though by choice or force. Growth is key :coffee:

:yes: This applies to women as well

• candibfly

@therapist any, it doesn't matter the genre

• lovezoe

I'm not here for the TWO CHAINZ and Cory Booker shade.

Question for the ladies:

Do you give full disclosure to all your partners?

A. Yes I suck peen and sometimes I swallow.
      B. I've had unprotected sex before, yesterday, within a year.
      C. I was with my boyfriend and I knowingly stayed when I new he was cheating on me
      D. I've enjoyed a threesome a time or two

THis is just for dialogue sake....but is it the expectation that EVERYONE provide FULL DISCLOSURE of their sexual escapades?

• pointhimout

Sandra, I CAN'T with you today.

• VDot

I loved his letter. It was like reading a tragic love story. And he came out because although his lyrics were pretty explicit with his usage of "Him" downstairs , people were still asking him to clarify. And so he did. :coffee:

• renegadesince1985

Clarify to read: Jay Z posted an open letter written by Dream Hampton on his website....

So what he's bisexual...I didn't need to know that...I don't need to know who anyone sleeps with, unless i'm sleeping with them :coffee:

• yallcrazy

Twin, Gladwell will make you think and do some self-reflection, it'll also help you to views our society differently.

Easy reads though!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

therapist1911 says:

Can one of you ladies explain your understanding of….

A. “out the closet” if approached by a woman for a date, man says no i'm sorry but if u have a cute brother, call me.

B. “downlow” having sex with both men & women, but the women don't know

C. someone not keeping thier private business to themselves

and are those definitions applicable to women as well

IMO YES. i won't even front like i dont know women hiding in the closet. the exception is the risk for tramsmitting deadly disease is much lower, so they get a pass #aintmyfault

also, u are correct about the unprotected sex thing. i agree. i dont want to come across as if i think only gay men have hiv/aids at all. BUT statistically DL men practice safe sex at much lower rates bc that's too much like admitting they planned to have sex with another man. i've heard this said repeatedly.

• Ididntreallymeanit

:pigsfly:

• Xena68

:hahaha: @ Sandra too funny.

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

I stop having sex so ummm next :coffee:

• LolliepopLyfe

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Other men omitted from Auntie’s list:
      NeNe Leakes
      Lil Kim- as she now looks like the little boy from “The Golden Child” <– can I have the knife…
      Ciara… like a boy as she grows closer every surgery
      Jose from LHHA…
      Nicole Murphay

I am now completely USELESS for the rest of the dam day!!!

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fayfay... There are no real stats on this because the fact that a man is DL means not being found out i have heard from the mouth of many HIV/AIDS activist and researchers that the DL HIV/AIDS connection is nothing more than fear mongering...

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

__________________________________________________________
      <<<<<< and who put this on pen and paper for you to believe :curious:

:popcorn:

@Candi

THe Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

Lights Out by Hassan Hartley

Peace From My Broken Pieces & Living From Your Center by Iyanla Vanzant

Question for the ladies:

Do you give full disclosure to all your partners?

A. Yes I suck peen and sometimes I swallow.
      B. I’ve had unprotected sex before, yesterday, within a year.
      D. I’ve enjoyed a threesome a time or two

THis is just for dialogue sake….but is it the expectation that EVERYONE provide FULL DISCLOSURE of their sexual escapades?

I will say this I try to be as honest as possible if asked :tea: When it concerns, possible risk factors :tea:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Bottom line be honest with your partner
      AND FAWK ERRBODY ELSE
      ---------
      Essactly!

Peace From My Broken Pieces & Living From Your Center by Iyanla Vanzant

:pc:

:cosign: been 3 years for me and I thank God too :coffee:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

__________________________________________________________
      <<<<<< and who put this on pen and paper for you to believe :curious:
      ________________________
      Many times i have been to Human rights campaign events and other events and I as an uninformed man asked flat out in discussions where Statistically speaking there was any research to back up the notion that the DL man is the overwhelming cause of rising HIV/Aids rates and i was told no. Also the Center for diease control has issused information about this as well as the dept of Health and human services

• QueenSJ

Okay so if deeming almost every male celebrity "gay" is an issue stemming from your loathing of downlow men & the HIV/AIDS epidemic, what good does it do speculate and point fingers? What good does it do to call someone "gay" in an effort to demean them?

Why not encourage people to become educated in this matter and more wise in their decisions relating to their sex life and overall well-being?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:offtopic: IM PEELING LIKE A MOFUKN SNAKE.. TIS ALL

124

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I stop having sex so ummm next
      ____________________________________
      :cosign: been 3 years for me and I thank God too

MsDivaRo says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Bottom line be honest with your partner
      AND FAWK ERRBODY ELSE
      ———
      Essactly!

--------
      :applause: I see you've been reading your Laker Dickshonarie :lol:
      :woohoo:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

109 Mannie says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

_______________________________

YES Mannie it would. if he was having uprotected sex. ALSO pls let us not overlook the fact that anal sex is MUCH easier to transmit the virus than vaginal. that's a proven fact :coffee:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

therapist1911 says:

Can one of you ladies explain your understanding of….

A. “out the closet” if approached by a woman for a date, man says no i’m sorry but if u have a cute brother, call me.

B. “downlow” having sex with both men & women, but the women don’t know

C. someone not keeping thier private business to themselves

and are those definitions applicable to women as well

IMO YES. i won’t even front like i dont know women hiding in the closet. the exception is the risk for tramsmitting deadly disease is much lower, so they get a pass #aintmyfault

also, u are correct about the unprotected sex thing. i agree. i dont want to come across as if i think only gay men have hiv/aids at all. BUT statistically DL men practice safe sex at much lower rates bc that’s too much like admitting they planned to have sex with another man. i’ve heard this said repeatedly.

******************

LOL thanks for your responses.

Follow up question to your "out" answer. If he just said no thanks, does that make him downlow?

yallcrazy says:

MsDivaRo says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Bottom line be honest with your partner
      AND FAWK ERRBODY ELSE
      ———
      Essactly!

——–
      I see you’ve been reading your Laker Dickshonarie

----------
      Si Si Senorita!

• VDot

At this point in the game, it doesn't really matter who the responsible party is for the transmission of HIV. The only thing that matters is you're responsible for protecting your body. I'm at the point where even in marriage, I'm not against using condoms :coffee:

As a straight woman if someone ask if I'm gay I'm going to say no. I am not going to say I don't discuss that. I keep my personal business to myself. That is lying IMO. Why do gay men/women do that? Just say yes, I am gay. Its not like being black. If you're black people know it as soon as you walk in the room.

Let me know so I know if I should put you in the friend or just a friend :hump: category.

So, are YOU gay? :popcorn:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fayfay… There are no real stats on this because the fact that a man is DL means not being found out i have heard from the mouth of many HIV/AIDS activist and researchers that the DL HIV/AIDS connection is nothing more than fear mongering…

ok :coffee:

Mannie, I think we(women) are speaking from experiences :shrug:

<--has heard the jail stories

And has seen them men get right back into their hetero lifestyle...

• candibfly

i had that iyalna book in my cart online :yes:

• candibfly

yo, if my supervisor and those droopy azz :boobs: come to my desk one more time :mad:

• MsOnederful

GAGIRL87 says:

I know right. I keep forgetting she's well you know... However, I am totally curious to know if Auntie is a mother...She will never tell us if she has a child or not huh auntie?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Whats the topic?

Question for the ladies:

Do you give full disclosure to all your partners?

A. Yes I suck peen and sometimes I swallow.
      B. I’ve had unprotected sex before, yesterday, within a year.
      D. I’ve enjoyed a threesome a time or two

I will say this I try to be as honest as possible if asked When it concerns, possible risk factors

**************

So by admission, you, yourself do not DISCLOSE FULLY....only when YOU believe it's a possible risk factor.

I'm not judging, I'm not even sure if you were the one that said DL men SHOULD disclosee fully. I'm just pointing out, we all have reservations of sharing what we do with every one. Sure being honesty about EVERYTHING is the best policy. However it's just not happening in the world we all reside in

• pointhimout

It must tough to be that celebrity who gets called out or pressured to reveal youre gay. and when they do, we all say I knew that or idgaf one way or the other. I know we laugh at SR's posts, but I do wonder what 50, wayne, and the others think when they read or hear about something like this.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

LOL thanks for your responses.

Follow up question to your “out” answer. If he just said no thanks, does that make him downlow?

:lol: nope. long as he aint having relations with a dude. he just aint that into her :cofffe:

Ace says:

Whats the topic?
      Changing it to sports (NBA)...Did you see that Steve Nash got traded to the Lakers?

• tashabobosha

So coming out the closet equates to fame/popularity...hmmmm...I'm come out the closet too then...MY PRAYER CLOSET...that is a cross that young man will have to bear..I just don't understand why is such a big deal..I guess cuz I didn't know who he was til Friday..my twitter follower said something so real...Luther Vandros and Fred Jackson for year lived that lifestyle and that didn't stop ppl from making babies to their music...lol

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

His words were beautiful and brave. They really touched me. He has gotten some negative feedback from the homophobes, people have been supportive for the most part which touched me even more.

As for him assuming all men are gay, those facts are not in evidence. But he spent all that time with his friend, including sleeping with him, so I think he knows what vibe was being sent. But the friend is just like him; a guy stuck between a rock and a hard place who may be attracted to both sexes. I imagine that is a tough place to be.

139

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

109 Mannie says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

_______________________________

YES Mannie it would. if he was having uprotected sex. ALSO pls let us not overlook the fact that anal sex is MUCH easier to transmit the virus than vaginal. that’s a proven fact
      _______________________-

Thank you Fay :applause: I think the problem is some men don't even consider being on the downlow risky :thinking: they look at it as just cheating or not even cheating at all because its a man, but honestly anything you have to sneak around you boyfriend and or girlfriend to do is just wrong ! The issue is not being gay, it's pretending to be straight when actually your wishing for a man to massage those balls while your screwing your wife :no: That the damn problem :tea: Lies freaking Kill :sad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Ace says:

Whats the topic?
      Changing it to sports (NBA)…Did you see that Steve Nash got traded to the Lakers?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone cares about the lakers...bigger story would be Jeremy Lin possibly getting 30mil to go to Houston...

(sidenote: not a basketball fan but will watch the Clippers and the Bulls) :coffee:

• Ty

Question for the ladies:

Do you give full disclosure to all your partners?

A. Yes I suck peen and sometimes I swallow.
      B. I’ve had unprotected sex before, yesterday, within a year.
      D. I’ve enjoyed a threesome a time or two

The keyword is expectation. Everyones expectations, morals, sense of responsiblity etc are not the same as the next person. One person might expect their partners to present a powerpoint outlining their past. Some use the "dont ask dont tell" policy. Its all about honesty and your ability to be forthcoming with your actions. Granted, if a person is on the DL u probably wont get the truth anyway :coffee:

• yallcrazy

Anybody ever seen Jhud in concert before????

I'm trying to see if $25 is worth it to see her and Luke John :thinking:

I need FEEDBACK :rules:

*Luke James

• MsDivaRo

Nope, I don't like Jhud that much to pay to see her!

• pointhimout

@ISCREAM, I see your point, but it depends on how important you are in my life. I have not gotten that question in years, but those close to me know the truth. would you ask that of someone you just met like at a party, out for drinks, etc? If we barely exchanged names and you ask me that, 'no' is the obvious answer. I dont know you. Will I still try to get ur number, bed you, and pump my love juice inside you? hell no. FISH.

I do see what you're saying, but it really does depend. I can tell you no i'm not gay and have a clear conscious because I'm not smelling, tasting, sticking, or licking fish after telling that lie. I can see some women really want to ask me, but they just dont prolly outta fear I'ma punch em or be offended, in case I'm not. shrugs.

• bashword

I find it funny that he came out right before his album drops. Sure that's going to help his sales.

I know he's not the only one either. SMH. Well it's his business and at least he's being honest

Ace says:

Ace says:

Whats the topic?
      —————————————————————————

Noone cares about the lakers…bigger story would be Jeremy Lin possibly getting 30mil to go to Houston…

(sidenote: not a basketball fan but will watch the Clippers and the Bulls)
      ________________________________

If Lin is smart he will go with the biggest contract his a$$ can get while i feel like he is talented i dont believe he is strong enough to cary a team on his sholders...

159

yallcrazy says:

Anybody ever seen Jhud in concert before????

I’m trying to see if $25 is worth it to see her and Luke John

I need FEEDBACK

________________________-

She can blow, just seem hella boring to me :tea: besides this last album sucked monkey balls, so :no: I wouldn't

• goat76

I know 2Dl/Bi that are dirtying up the pu$$y pool, both of them ninjas are positive like a Die Hard battery. I can't imagine how many more are doing the same.

@Yall

25.00 is pretty cheap and I think you would enjoy it for that price.

• bashword

My whole thing with someone's past is you will never know the FULL truth anyway, everyone lies or fabricates even without doing it on purpose

• pointhimout

Jeremy Lin plays slightly better than I do (I dont ball at all). He does not deserve no effin 30mil.

goat76 says:

I know 2Dl/Bi that are dirtying up the pu$$y pool, both of them ninjas are positive like a Die Hard battery. I can’t imagine how many more are doing the same.

:tea:

• http://www.facebook.com/binkii52 Binki

Have any of you ever given blood or taken an HIV test? I'm only asking because with both I was asked if I had had sex with a man that had ever had sex with men. I said no but what kind of question is that. I was told that it heightens transmission risk. Apparently there is some sort of correlation between the transmission of HIV to women with homosexual men. At least that's what I got from that :shrugs:

• bashword

@mannie I don't even think Lin is worth tha much, but if they got it

@Point. :hi:

In this day in age it would be safe to ask. 5-10 years ago I probably wouldn't because I would just assume that they were straight which is wrong now a days.

I don't see it being any different then asking someone if they're married/single or in a relationship.

Even after you exchange numbers and go on a date I think its safe to ask if they've ever engaged in same sex, sex. Just because they are dating women at the moment doesn't mean they always have. And if they have its a chance they may do it once again.

We are living in different times and I think ppl should be free to love who they want. And by doing that I feel you shouldn't be ashamed to say who it is that you do want to love. :hug:

171

Binki says:

______________________-

It is one of the key risk factors for HIV in Black women :yes: did a research paper on HIV . Very interesting :tea:

@ pointhimout and bashword

I think he will take what he can get or he might have fallen into the hype and believe that he is championship caliber and will stay with NY thinking he can help[ them get a title...

I dont see it...But he did have a good run when Melo was hurt...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

@Binki

*looking down the bottom right corner of your gravi*

You new here? :think:

• Mannie

Can we get a :newpost: ????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@goat ----> TELL IT BRUH!!!
      DL DUDES are The NASTIEST MFers (Amongst Us Though...) :yes:

@Mannie SAID i have heard from the mouth of many HIV/AIDS activist and researchers that the DL HIV/AIDS connection is nothing more than fear mongering…

And WTF makes THIS So Damn FACTUAL and TRUE Though ?!!? :shrug:

Imma tell you what MY Grandma (RIP) told me as a Yute... STATISTICS LIE and are TOOLS For PROPAGANDA Purposes (YUP...) :coffee:

And I'm not trying to COME AT YOU Dawg... I'm just sitting here SMDH at the Rhetoric Bullshyt (I'm SEEING In This Post Though...) And I'm just making a comment and Keeping It Moving (That's ALL...)

• MsDivaRo

:offtopic: I am sleepy and hungry and don't know what I want for lurnch!

• GAGIRL87

The anus is very very unsanitary it's alot of bacteria back there fella's :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@point (Comment #169)
      DUDE is NOTHING BUY MF-ing HYPE!!!

Elove I'm shaking my damn head too :preach:

• Bibi

ELove says:

@goat —-> TELL IT BRUH!!!
      DL DUDES are The NASTIEST MFers (Amongst Us Though…)
      And WTF makes THIS So Damn FACTUAL and TRUE Though ?!!?
      Imma tell you what MY Grandma (RIP) told me as a Yute… STATISTICS LIE and are TOOLS For PROPAGANDA Purposes (YUP…)
      And I’m not trying to COME AT YOU Dawg… I’m just sitting here SMDH at the Rhetoric Bullshyt (I’m SEEING In This Post Though…) And I’m just making a comment and Keeping It Moving (That’s ALL…)

:cosign:

GAGIRL87 says:

The anus is very very unsanitary it’s alot of bacteria back there fella’s

:vomit:

• GAGIRL87

Let me find out this discussion is bringing out the truff :coffee:

:kona:

Im out this blog is a BLOWER!!!!!!!!! Used to be funny not so much anymore....

• pointhimout

elderly parents: are you prepared for them living with you or placing them in an adult facility (not cheap).

Another friend of mine grandmother's 95+. the "burden" of looking after her seems to fall on my friends mom (10 years at least). They've made the decision to place her in sr living facility. she's coherent, gets around on her own, etc, some minor health issues as expected. It's not a burden by definition, but everything from making sure her bills are taken care of, getting her medical attn, etc falls on this one daughter (the others will not help for several odd reasons).

I dont think many of us have given this much thought, but the topic should up for discussion with your siblings I think.

• Usual Suspect

Ty says:

Question for the ladies:

Do you give full disclosure to all your partners?

A. Yes I suck peen and sometimes I swallow.
      B. I’ve had unprotected sex before, yesterday, within a year.
      D. I’ve enjoyed a threesome a time or two

This is my kind of dirty talk :yes:

A. Yes and I swallow.
      B. No, sexing same dick for 4 years celeibate year prior
      C. Helllllll NAWL
      D. NEVER had threesome (not my thing)

This is how I use to start out my dates, lots of them dropped out early. This is how you week out the nasty suckers. :yes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

therapist1911 says:

Can one of you ladies explain your understanding of….

A. “out the closet” - Frank Ocean, Ellen D., Elton John
      They are not hiding. Even if they don't say it, you see them holding their mate's hands and what have you.

B. “downlow” - Eddie Murphy, Queen Latifah
      They pretend to date the opposite sex exclusively or in the Queen's case they don't fake the funk with the opposite sex, but they hide relationships. Mate can't walk red carpets or sit with her at award shows. Public shunning of mate and refusal to show affection.

C. someone not keeping thier private business to themselves
      Yeah, I don't really know what this means. Queen says, she doing it, but as stated above, she goes beyond that.

Binki says:

_______________________________________________________________

:think:

GAGIRL87 says:

Let me find out this discussion is bringing out the truff
      ________________________________
      I thought you picked up on that awhile up Girl :tea:

• tashabobosha

I love Elove's post.. :claps:

• goat76

goat76 says:

:tea:

-----------------------------------
      1 of the dudes is like my cousin's step-son/god-son, the other dude was a Frat boy that was hitting dudes and girls while in school, saw his pic profile on MTV website about living with HIV.

@usual :thumbsup: :rofl:

• candibfly

:newpost: up

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mannie says:

Im out this blog is a BLOWER!!!!!!!!! Used to be funny not so much anymore….

Take care hun. :bye: I prefer that my readers engage in serious dialogue rather than the silliness that you've been used to reading.

• Xena68

@ pointhimout my mother is going through the same situation with my grandmother.

• goat76

Binki says:

Have any of you ever given blood or taken an HIV test? I’m only asking because with both I was asked if I had had sex with a man that had ever had sex with men. I said no but what kind of question is that. I was told that it heightens transmission risk. Apparently there is some sort of correlation between the transmission of HIV to women with homosexual men. At least that’s what I got from that :shrugs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      I donate blood, and they grilled the shit out of you. I'm like how many times to do I have to answer the same question that you're just asking differently.

Ya'll done ran Mannie away! Mannie don't go :cry:

Mannie says:

Im out this blog is a BLOWER!!!!!!!!! Used to be funny not so much anymore….

Take care hun. I prefer that my readers engage in serious dialogue rather than the silliness that you’ve been used to reading.

Yeah okay this comeing from the owner of an entertainment blog about celebrities and other trivial matters yeah LOTS of serious dialogue...

• Gigi26

The anus is very very unsanitary it’s alot of bacteria back there fella’s
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And not to mention, the anus is not meant to be entered. So when these men are banging each other out (raw) and one of them has the virus, all it takes is a tear of the anal walls and the other dude has it. Then you have the anal to mouth scenario as well. The fact of the matter is there is a higher correlation from risky anal m2m sex than there is with men sexing women.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was how Magic got it. FOH with I used to "sleep with a lot of women" story. Prob fukked a tranny and caught the monster :tea:

191

GAGIRL87 says:

Let me find out this discussion is bringing out the truff
      ________________________________
      I thought you picked up on that awhile up Girl

_________________________________________________________________

@ Jenie Girl I been saw it, I was tryna be Ray Charles too the bullchit :no: who goes that hard in the paint :coffee:

MsDivaRo says:

Ya’ll done ran Mannie away! Mannie don’t go

I should have said i was goin ginto lurk mode...I will still read just need to stop taking ish that doesn't affect me seriously...I need to CHILL all the way out...

:rofl: :hahaha:

• Mannie

The subliminals from the broads on this blog are funny as hell...

Gagirl :tea: Umm hhmm

MsDivaRo says:

Ya’ll done ran Mannie away! Mannie don’t go

I should have said i was goin ginto lurk mode…I will still read just need to stop taking ish that doesn’t affect me seriously…I need to CHILL all the way out…
      ====================================
      You live and you learn :hug:

:rofl: :lol:

201

Gigi26 says:

The anus is very very unsanitary it’s alot of bacteria back there fella’s
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was how Magic got it. FOH with I used to “sleep with a lot of women” story. Prob fukked a tranny and caught the monster
      _______________________________________________________________________

Hey bew :hug: AND Exactly!!! You have semen, blood, and all other kinds of bacteria in one place chit is like a cyst pool :no:

206

Gagirl Umm hhmm

______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :spank:

Mannie says:

The subliminals from the broads on this blog are funny as hell…

==========
      :nino:

You hang with any broads?
      ---------------
      25 bucks @Therapist
      that's kinda how I was thinking, and I might enjoy John Luke :shrug:

Now I just gotta find a partner :thinking:

Yo ACE!!!

• Gigi26

:hugs: hey mama!!

@GA & GG

Don't they "clean it out" prior to relations?! #faserious

• tashabobosha

@pointhimout...
      my father wasn't elderly but had cancer...2 times I stopped my life ( quit working) to take care of my father(RIP)...with my father I think having family take care him made him fight longer..his pride wouldn't let him accept a nurse taking care of him...now me and my siblings on the other hand have discussed if my mom gets elderly she is going to assisted living, she can boss them around not me...lol.. seriously.. I would stop everything for my parents...just having my sister's support meant everything..

yallcrazy says:

Mannie says:

The subliminals from the broads on this blog are funny as hell…

==========

You hang with any broads?

I do on this here blog...

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

^^ AS MY EHUBBY U SHOULD NEEVUUR TYPE FONT THINK SPEAK THESE WORDS.. PLEASE SEE WIFIE #1 AND REPORT FOR SOME FUKN :whip:

MsDivaRo says:

Ya’ll done ran Mannie away! Mannie don’t go

--------------
      Lurk mode...why I should have known that after lurking all these years. :smack:

214

tashabobosha says:

@pointhimout…
      my father wasn’t elderly but had cancer…2 times I stopped my life ( quit working) to take care of my father(RIP)…with my father I think having family take care him made him fight longer..his pride wouldn’t let him accept a nurse taking care of him…now me and my siblings on the other hand have discussed if my mom gets elderly she is going to assisted living, she can boss them around not me…lol.. seriously.. I would stop everything for my parents…just having my sister’s support meant everything..

I so feel you on this :applause:

213

yallcrazy says:

@GA & GG

Don’t they “clean it out” prior to relations?! #faserious
      _____________________________________________________________________

My hairsylist says he douches his pu$$y aka his anus :yes:

• candibfly

point the broads out! :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

the amount of press this young man is getting for "coming out" is astounding.
      anything about his music? little to none. hell this may be best pr move :applause:

if melonie fiona, for example, said hey im lesbian.... crickets. why people care about guys "coming out" so much?
      ah well

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Did you see that Steve Nash got traded to the Lakers?
      SAY WHAAAAAAAAT NOW?? :pc: NAWW FO REALZ.. OH SHAIT #6 HERE WE COME :champ: #BLACKMOMBA #LAKERDYNASTY #FAWKURTEAM

yallcrazy says:

Mannie says:

The subliminals from the broads on this blog are funny as hell…

==========

You hang with any broads?

I do on this here blog…
      --------------------------------
      Name one then

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

My hairsylist says he douches his pu$$y aka his anus
      WE ARE STILL ON THIS CULO SHAIT.. :hurl: "IF U CAN TAKE A DACK IN THE AZZ U CAN TAKE A JOKE" -CARLOS MENCIAS :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THat smiley just so happen to be Purple and Gold huh....

Dimpz has been quiet today she said her eyes are hurting.... and i don't have a remedy for that... other than :wail: S OKIDDING...she would kill me if she saw that...

I'm answering your email as i type...

:waves: Hi Sponge!

How's the baby? Big now I bet, time flies!!!

ION care who comes out :no: Stay in for all I care.

I care about people being honest with others (in their lives). Me, as a fan (or not) doesn't care.

Like if Adele "came out" I would still enjoy her voice.

yallcrazy says:

yallcrazy says:

Mannie says:

The subliminals from the broads on this blog are funny as hell…

==========

You hang with any broads?

I do on this here blog…
      ——————————–
      Name one then

you funny you trying to get me e-jumped or banned...

if melonie fiona, for example, said hey im
      lesbian…. crickets. why people care about
      guys “coming out” so much?
      ah well
      by spongebobfan
      ************************************
      Very good point but I think its more because he is apart of the "Hip Hop" community that makes this a big deal.

Outside of Wanda Sykes I can't think of any black female who is openly gay. White people (male and female) can come out and move on to have successful careers. Yet blacks no matter the level of success seem to Assume that their career will be over if they do the same. I hope this young man is a testament that black people can "come out" and still get support.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

:waves: HEY yallcrazy!!
      baby is 13 months now! going on 13 years lol she so big and cute

and yeah, its one thing to come out oh ok. but they, radio, blogs, has being talking about it soooo much. its crazy!

@ Lakes AND they should be able to take a joke :rofl:

• Tertra114

i don't giva a f*ck about his sexual preference, MY problem with ole boy is that he is affiliated with a group that "raps" about rapeing pregnant women, and using graphic blasphemy against MY LORD & SAVIOR Jesus Christ :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Tertra114 says:

i don’t giva a f*ck about his sexual preference, MY problem with ole boy is that he is affiliated with a group that “raps” about rapeing pregnant women, and using graphic blasphemy against MY LORD & SAVIOR Jesus Christ :nono:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of Curiousity what "rap" group would this be? #curious

Tertra114 says:

==============
      :shocked: Word! Say what! Awwww they done phucked up now yo!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

ACE :pc: I NEED ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWER.. :kiss: NOW DONT U EVUR ESSPEAK BAD ABOUT MY LAKERS OK.. I KEEP ALL THE MILLY HATE TUCKED IN MY LEFT TIDDY :lol:

Ace says:

Tertra114 says:

————————————————————————–

Out of Curiousity what “rap” group would this be? #curious

___________________________

Odd Future

• MissHarlem

Not sure why we still care about people coming out :yawn: I only care about myself getting pleased anyone outside of that really doesnt matter

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

**********************

Actually Sandra doesn't only post entertainment stories. She posts news and expects the dialog to fit the post. If it were fun and games all the time we wouldn't look like a very enlightened bunch. And some of us are not enlightened. You know that by now, so you should have built a wall to sheild your brain from the things that make you shake ya head by now.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

GA GIRL HE HAD ME :rofl: MY AZZ OFF AT WORK.. HIM AND GRABIEL IGLESIAS "IM FLUFFY.."

• MissHarlem

Oh and the fact that he is a part of Odd Future is enough for me. Maybe all of them can get fckd in the ass by the devil

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

HARLEM :hug: **LOOKS FOR SHANK** :kiss: HELLO

**********************

Actually Sandra doesn’t only post entertainment stories. She posts news and expects the dialog to fit the post. If it were fun and games all the time we wouldn’t look like a very enlightened bunch. And some of us are not enlightened. You know that by now, so you should have built a wall to sheild your brain from the things that make you shake ya head by now.

Never said thats all she posted but your last point is valid... #thanks

MissHarlem says:

:blink: wow...

• Gigi26

@Tetra you better say that! Tyler the Creator is some kind of sick individual. I do not find him artistic not in the least bit. :no:

Frank makes good music and that is all. The rest I can care less about :shrugs:

:rofl: Miss Harlem! YOU ARE CRAZY

SON :hug:

You feel like dancing today? or are you still full? :D

Wow what?

• MissHarlem

LAKES :kiss:

SON :2dance: sure do

MANNIE did I offend you :lol:

• Tertra114

yallcrazy says: "Word! Say what! Awwww they done phucked up now yo!"------------ Yes!!!! i had the misfortune of stumbling across them on youtube when they're beef with Chris Brown was getting attention, and LORD the things my ears heard, i had to pull out my communion crackers & Holy Water!

• MissHarlem

SON I dont know but funny thing is in their lyrics they prob said something along those lines

• MissHarlem

TERTA me too honestly some of the things I heard in the lyrics made me rush to turn it off my eyes and ears are not meant to hear everything

Not the communion crackers :rofl:

#TEAMGOD
      ==================
      :2dance: to the tune of Ahhh Push It :dance:

:pigsfly:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

#236 :love:

AND That's the ONLY THING Worth caring about MY Boo (YUP...) :coffee:

• Xena68

Saw that HIV take home test will be released in October now i wonder will this make more people get tested.

• Tertra114

Gigi26 says:

----- Girl whenever i see him i clutch my rosery & change the channel! that young man bothers my soul, and the scary part is, he is becoming popular with the YOUTH!!!! as if these young kids need ANY more negative influence, i saw a youtube video of him performing and the crowd was CHANTING along the lyrics "F*ck school, kill people, burn shyt" :ghost:

• MissHarlem

EBABY :love: yup

• Tertra114

yallcrazy says:

Not the communion crackers
      YES HONEY, POPPED them bad boys in my mouth with the quickness!:rofl:

• bashword

The internetz is serious business around here i see.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Xena68
      HAVE Condoms and Pregnancy Tests decreased TEEN Pregnancies or STDs Though :coffee:

@Tertra114 (Comment #254)
      THAT was the WHOLE PLAN (To Begin with...) And they USED C-Breezy to get THEM Known on a National Level... That was CB's only way to GET BACK in The Clique Though (SAD but True Though...) :coffee:

• yallcrazy

<--takes my hiv test every yr at my annual appt, gets results 2 days later & then texts all contacts in my phone (in hopes that all will get tested) with my status! Oh, I end it with a "Knowledge Is Power"
      DJM I want to keep all my friends well into the future :coffee:

The devil stays busy :coffee:

Watch what yalls kids are watching LURKERS.

• Usual Suspect

Are ya'll still talking about butt poppn and gay men.

HIV has not increased in TEENS. The kids are using condoms. It has increased in African American women in their 30's and baby boomers in senior citzens communities.

• yallcrazy

Other std's have risen in teens though. They don't view Oral or Anal as sex from what I've read.

:wtf:

The issues are STDS period including HIV :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@U-S (Comment #261)
      I don't know if that comment was intended FOR ME but I didn't mention "HIV" and The STDs wasn't meant to INCLUDE AIDS/HIV regarding TEENS Though (Just Clarifying Baby...) :coffee:

• vipatlstyle

Sorry but you are accountable for your on actions. Downlow dudes, straight, gay, bi, try sexual , a sexual.....whatever.... you need to protect your own self! How about before you jump in the bed with someone you both go get tested......and even after that still practice safe sex......or better yet no sex...As long as people play the blame game nothing will get solved. #truestory

• Daisy

J Hud's last cd was FIYAH I loved it and still play it now I hated Spotlight that song was annoying to me.

Condoms don't stop HIV so if you are on the DL and sleeping w/somebody w/or w/o protection and they don't know you sleep with men its still FOUL in my book. I def. believe everybody needs to wrap it up and get tested but if you are engaged/married most couples have moved past condoms. I am not sexually active and haven't been in forever-so glad I don't have to worry about such but I still get tested every yr. If you want to be gay and private go for it but to knowingly sleep with men and women and not disclose that to your partners is not what's hot in the streets to me. I know some gays are confused or feel they have to remain in the closet and lead a double life and that is sad to me as well.

Interesting theory that Frank Ocean created this story based on his alter ego if you will doubt that's true but interesting all the same.

I don't think Magic slept with men or a man but anything is possible. I have a friend who use to party with Magic way back in the day in LA he was a man whore and so was Magic.

Daisy says:

J Hud’s last cd was FIYAH I loved it and still play it now I hated Spotlight that song was annoying to me.

Condoms don’t stop HIV so if you are on the DL and sleeping w/somebody w/or w/o protection and they don’t know you sleep with men its still FOUL in my book. I def. believe everybody needs to wrap it up and get tested but if you are engaged/married most couples have moved past condoms. I am not sexually active and haven’t been in forever-so glad I don’t have to worry about such but I still get tested every yr. If you want to be gay and private go for it but to knowingly sleep with men and women and not disclose that to your partners is not what’s hot in the streets to me. I know some gays are confused or feel they have to remain in the closet and lead a double life and that is sad to me as well.

Interesting theory that Frank Ocean created this story based on his alter ego if you will doubt that’s true but interesting all the same.

I don’t think Magic slept with men or a man but anything is possible. I have a friend who use to party with Magic way back in the day in LA he was a man whore and so was Magic.
      __________________________________

I totally agree with this :tea: