Every so often I receive an email that makes me smile. Many women meet a new man and they really hit it off. The women attribute their strong emotional attachment (or that intense rush of feelings) to “love at first sight”. Actually what they are experiencing is a powerful chemical reaction in the brain that could lead them to marry the wrong guy.

Read my loyal reader’s email after the break.

Loyal reader SDS writes:

Hi there Sandra,

I pray all is well! I am a faithful reader/member on your site and I just wanted to thank you for your article dated March 1, 2012 on Love vs. Dopamine (Lust for Love). It was a good read with some very insightful points. I have heard of Dopamine before but I never once thought that it was the reason for that crazy rush of infatuation you feel when you meet someone that you really like….that rush that causes you to obsess about that person and want to be with them all the time. I have referenced your article so many times when speaking with friends and discussing topics on Facebook and I have had a few women ‘thank me’ for sharing this knowledge with them.

I am also teaching this topic to my 13-18 year olds in Youth Ministry. What’s funny auntie is that I started dating a guy sometime ago and the dopamine rush kicked in strong…I mean really, really strong. We not only had a physical, emotional, and mental connection, but we also connected spiritually. After a month or so of dating, I asked that we take a two week fast from each other to put our thoughts and feelings into perspective.

It was rough but we did it! Of course then, I didn’t think about the “Dopamine Rush” but reading your article and your insight on this topic put a lot of things into perspective on why this was an awesome thing to do. Two years later, we are still doing GREAT! Every now and then, we give each other a few days to access our relationship and create a report card to share with each other. But I can’t help but think that reading this article 15 years ago could have saved me some heartache (smiling)! Thanks again! MUAH!

sdsthomas

Update: loyal reader Quisha writes:

Hi Sandra.

I frequent your site daily.

I like the stories/articles you post about the “Dopamine Effect”…… and how it effects women. I’ve found myself in wasteful relationships in the past, not knowing it was the “Dopamine Effect” at the time but now understanding where/how I messed up.

I’m emailing because I have yet to see you post an article on how it effects men? There are some men out there that rush into relationships and think they’re in love with a woman way too fast as well. These are the men that leave they families for the woman they cheated on their wives with, the men that think they’re in love with a woman because she is taking care of them physically and financially.

Or does the “Dopamine Effect” exist within a man’s brain?

Have a good day!

Quisha

• Love vs. Dopamine (Lust for Love)
  • Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?
  • Medical Minute: Addictive Personalities
  • Medical Minute: Addictive Personalities Part 2

:tea:

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPVcoXZkLg Mother Jefferson

I guess we really needed a 99th post on this Sandra Sallie Mae Rose :coffee:

• 69

Sandra, your reach extends into the church house too? The Pastor at New Birth don’t count. Good Morning, Auntie :yahoo:

• Bella’s Master

Huh? Wait, so is she FOR or AGAINST the theory of Dopamine?

Good for her :tea: I like someone but um yeah it might be the dopemine, so that’s why a sister is not going there unless he steps to me, been digging him for years now too :coffee:

• Usual Prime Suspect

Trend, Lakes, Jeanie – You heifers is a trip :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

USUAL THATS HOW I FEEL ERRRTIME SANDRA GIVES LATIONSHIP **LAKEZ DICKCHIONARY** ADVICE :coffee:

• Bella’s Master

Wow and there is a report card due every few days? What about an interim progress report too?
      Are these report cards graded by outside source?
      What happens if dude scores a low grade?

#seriousquestions

• Trendsetter

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Trend, Lakes, Jeanie – You heifers is a trip
      ________________________

Actually that article that Auntie posted was right on target and I think she needs to repost it :coffee: A lot of it hit home, from past failed relationships !

• VDot

Usual :danban:

• lovezoe

:yawn: Who REALLY wrote this here letter?

• flyqtnva

Or it could mean u did what ur supposed to do!!!! Wait …..break….and evaluate!!!!! But however u got there….I’m glad u arrived

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPVcoXZkLg Mother Jefferson

lovezoe says:

:yawn: Who REALLY wrote this here letter?
      ———–
      😆 :waiting:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

IM SUPER HUNGRY THIS MORNING… :yes: SOMEBODY FEED ME!!

lovezoe says:

:yawn: Who REALLY wrote this here letter?
      :tea:

• Bella’s Master

Ooohh! @Fly me likey your
      WAIT….BREAK….EVAULATE

Redeemed is this you:

Also who remembers what Sandra fonted yesterday, much less in March? #suspect

• VDot

Wow and there is a report card due every few days? .

@ Bella – I had to reread that sentence multiple times. I was seriously over here like :huh: The way it’s worded made me initially think they were doing a report card every few days. But I think she was saying that every once in awhile they take a few days to evaluate their relationship and then give a book report on it. :coffee:

• Ms. YaYa

Good Morning :yawn:

@Lakes How was your birthday chica

• Ms.Fashion

Morning All!!! :waves:

I think she is happy that she can recognize what she was actually feeling and not mistaking it for love. :yes:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Pentecostal televangelist Juanita Bynum recently shocked the public when she admitted to having had sexual relations with women.

“I’ve been there and I’ve done it all. I did the drugs, I’ve been with men, I’ve been with women. All of it,” she said July 13 on the “Frank & Wanda in the Morning” radio program.

Host Frank Ski immediately responded with: “Are you serious?”

The unexpected confession was made as the self-professed prophetess was on the Atlanta-based station to discuss her “Get Your Life Back” theater production. The stage play – starring Bynum, Anthony Dalton and Miss Venetia “Princess” Lewis – tackles true life issues, shame and guilt, according to a description of the show.

VDot says:

Wow and there is a report card due every few days? .

I saw that report card ish :tea: yeah to each is own , :coffee: to each is own !

• Bella’s Master

@vdot
      I cracked up out loud in my docs waiting room at “book report on it”

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

YAYA IT WAS COOL TOOK LIL MAMA TO JUMP AROUND EAT GOT SOME GIFTS.. JUST RELAZING :yes:

• free

Mother Jefferson says: I guess we really needed a 99th post on this Sandra Sallie Mae Rose

***************

:cosign:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————

• 69

Jenie

After years, that’s no longer the dopamine, you just needing to be stuck. 😆

And speaking of being stuck, the people that live below me make it a point to :hump: at midnight every other night. She just had a baby 3 months ago and they already going like she trying to get pregnant again. He POUNDS that, I can hear the moaning through the floor… but one time last month, he was out of town and she was down there getting slammed. :blink:

I ain’t say nothing and ain’t gonna say nothing. I would have figured the way she gets beat when the hubby is home, she wouldn’t need the extra. I guess not. :shrug:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

Host Frank Ski immediately responded with: “Are you serious?”

Welp that Husband she beat up on said she was doing her shat too :tea: that’s why I say its 3 sides to every story , and ever since aint nobody checking for no Juanita Bynum either :coffee:

• Bella’s Master

@Lakes

I’m a rude bish. I was not around when everyone wished u happy birthday and my lazy azz has not yet wished you a belated birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

The Dream engaged?????

BELLA THANKS MAMA :hug:

• Trendsetter

FeFe says:

@Trend

That story!!!

Can’t say that I’m not surprised

• Secret

I never had this feeling at all. I guess I am lucky :shrug:

• Bella’s Master

:bye: @luv

• Trendsetter

luVn_liFe… says:

Good Morning Roses . . .
      Usual, LakerchiCa, Jenie, Lovezoe, Trendsetter, Bella, Ms.Fashion
      and Everyone Else

__________________________________

Good Morning :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

lakes how did the party go?

• NaijaGal

So nobody is gonna talk about her youth ministry yet she fcuking dude within a month? and speaking of Juanita, I’ve always seen her as a snake but what do I know

lovezoe says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————

Zoe I guess the culprit will not reveal themselves :tea:

• lovezoe

Naja- You caught that too, huh? Dropping it low and spreading it wide.

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Hi guys. I’m home care problems and my job is hella far away to try to catch the bus. Back in the bed I go.

• luVn_liFe…

Trensetter : I read that story about Dream being engaged to an Asian chic ” :blink: ”
      :tea:

• lovezoe

Jenie- My list REAL short. This liyal members never pop up unless Sandy Maw wants to prove herself right.

NaijaGal says:

😆 :yes:

• Trendsetter

luVn_liFe… says:

Trensetter : I read that story about Dream being engaged to an Asian chic
      ____________________________

I just saw her pic on another site

• Ms.Fashion

luVn_liFe… says:

Good Morning Roses . . .

Hello Sweets!!! :waves:

lovezoe says:

:yes: This is true

• 69

Naija

:wave: <—– Juanita's thong and pantyhose

• Bella’s Master

@naija

Noticed homegirl was “physical” as well, even though she teaching youth ministry. But I didn’t want to comment on that since I’m the resident agnostic. Thus alledgedly lacking faith as I’ve been told. Which is highly untrue

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

LUVN NO PARTY JUST TOOK MY KIDOS TO JUMP AROUND EAT AND SHE OPEN SOME PRESENTS.. SHE WILL HAVE A MINI BDAY PARTY ON SATURDAY.. AT NO OTHER THAN CHUCK CHEESE 😆 SHE BEEN BUGGIN ME TO GO AND SOME OF MY COWORKERS ARE BRINGING THEY BABYS TOO :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

:rolleyes: :yawn: :tea:

• Ms.Fashion

gypsyeyes says:

Hey SUGA!!! :waves:

WHERE U BEEN???

69 says:

Naija

:wave: <—– Juanita's thong and pantyhose

:rofl: :hahaha:

• lovezoe

If it WAS a member, they would have fonted it in the comment section like we do everyday. But I digress.

GYPS HOPE U FEEL BETTER :hug: **SENDS U SOME ARROZ CON POLLO**

lovezoe says:

Yep !!!!! :yes:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Trendsetter says:

The Dream engaged?????

———
      Yes, I read this in the Toys R Us circular… Teddy Ruxpen is getting married to a Care bear… the wedding will air on the cartoon network.

• lovezoe

If Ted is engaged, I wonder if it is the same chick he left his marriage for.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

LOV :yes: UNLESS THEY LURK MORE THAN THEY POST AND ARE “ESSCARED” TO POST IT :shrug: #REACHINGMUCH

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

there is a report card due
      ——————————
      How does she know he didn’t forge his momma signature?

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

AWWWWW Sandra.. you Go!!!!

• NaijaGal

Screw :kiss: hey luv & :dead: at Juanita’s panties

BELLA – I def consider myself a Christian but I call a spade a spade and my grandfather was a paegan and that man lived by the best principles out there so although I consider myself a Christian just b/c others don’t believe doesn’t change their character in my eyes (random rant)

• lovezoe

Lakes- :ghost: Dont Sandra know this aint NB smart and the majority of us is well over the age of 16 and gullible.

• Usual Prime Suspect

@Gyps – Is always something! Hope your car care won’t be too costly.

Overheard someone saying that they were going to abandon there car and have it sat on fire. :coffee:

• capricorn83

*adds dopamine to the list of overused words on SR*

• BoogieNites

IMO dopeamine isnt necessarily a bad thing :tea:
      oh. :hi: every1 :grill:

LOV RIGHT 😆 HER BE ON SOME CRAY SHAIT.. BUT WE LOVES HER :hug:

capricorn83 says:

*adds dopamine to the list of overused words on SR*

———————
      narcissist

• Usual Prime Suspect

Then my sista said why are you so crazy?

We offtopic yet :tea:

• Bella’s Master

@naija

Exactly. Principles, morals, and your heart, have nothing to do with your beliefs

:hug:

• luVn_liFe…

Trendsetter says:
      ___________________________

I just saw her pic on another site..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      yeah i seen a pic of her,I guess it was her :tea:

Halle berry had 2B rushed to the Hospital,Head injury on the Movie Set

• lovezoe

Add Rihanna, “The King and Queen of ATL, and the one singing about Facebook to that list as well

• Bella’s Master

@jenie

We been off that thang up there. The second home girl mentioned ministry, getting physical, and report card.

Also who remembers what Sandra fonted yesterday, much less in March? #suspect

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      basic-ly.

• Ty

Auntie are you going to show us the pics from Tiny’s party :waiting:

:rofl: @ Dawn

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Boogie

:yes: Dopamine is necessary for a relationship to have that right spark…it’s all in how you manage it from the beginning of it all…

• Usual Prime Suspect

Halle berry had 2B rushed to the Hospital,Head injury on the Movie Set

Maybe some sense will be knocked into her :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

She says she wanna take her skirt off
      Be my guest!
      I decided to take my shirt off
      And show my chest!
      And we been sipping on that Merlot
      So you know what’s next
      Working intermissions, switching positions
      We so explicit oh!

You’ve been saying all night long
      That you couldn’t wait to get me all alone
      What you gon’ do to me
      Don’t talk about it, be about it
      Let me see, let me see, let me see
      Girl, I can’t wait to get you home
      Talk a good game mane, come on
      Holler ’bout what you gon’ do to me
      Quit talkin’ about it, be about it
      Let me see, let me see, let me see

[Rick Ross rap verse]
      Got on all my ice, talkin’ cash shit
      Been balling all my life, Lamborghini’s, fast whips
      She down to ride and
      Deserves a boss who down to provide
      We run the streets but on G5’s, I’m talkin’ fly
      Boots and blue jeans, Cartier, newer rings
      You with a big boy, so we do the big things
      Had the valley parkey, Chanel hoodie on
      Looking like Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman on warning
      She on my morning poster,
      Ciroc in my mimosa
      I’m ballin’ like Lebron,
      We shoppin’ in Milan
      The 458 Ferrari, I park it on the lawn
      I let em eat my tongue,
      She blew up like a bomb
      The sex is so explosive, her stuff is supersonic
      She my new addiction, I swear I’m through with chronic
      Rozay and Usher Raymond, girl we the hottest
      Rocking the most ice, I said we the hottest

:whistle: LAWD I LUVS THIS SONG.. THE BEAT THE :hunch: POOOTENTIAL!

• Trendsetter

@ luVn_liFe

I read that too…they say she ok now…and she’s back on set.

• NaijaGal

lovezoe says:

——————————–
      you gone let that 13 year old be great about her facebook song…oh my bad, she’s over 30…I tried

• Trendsetter

—————————-
      :kona:

• Trendsetter

Ty says:

Auntie are you going to show us the pics from Tiny’s party

@ Dawn

I need for Tiny to slow down on those butt injections….

• luVn_liFe…

Trendsetter says:

I read that too…they say she ok now…and she’s back on set.
      ————————————————————
      Oh Good, 🙂

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I need for Tiny to slow down on those butt injections….

^^ LIP..CHEEK.. :tape:

• luVn_liFe…

Tiny’s Look is Horrid

• lovezoe

My baby had to get shots yesterday and just has not been the same.Breaks my heart.

• Usual Prime Suspect

:hi FeFe

Boogie, Ty, Bella, Lov, Lucas Mama, Baby Girl, 69, Fashion :waves:

Errybody that I missed :kiss:

Not sure why don’t beleive somebody sent Sandra this heartfelt note. This site brings out the best, worst and beleive a couple of one night stands (or at least phone sex) :kona:

• Usual Prime Suspect

sounds like it could Be serious Though.

Nahhh that heifer gonna be alright, crazy people are resistant to head injuries :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:hugs: @cali

• Ty

Trendsetter says:

Ty says:

Auntie are you going to show us the pics from Tiny’s party

@ Dawn

I need for Tiny to slow down on those butt injections….
      She just needs to start injecting her legs so it will match her butt. Big butt and tweety bird legs :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

LOVE AWW PO BABY 😥 I ALMOST THROAK CHECK A NURSE WHEN MY BABY GIRL WAS A YEAR THEY HOLD HER DOWN SO HARD FROM HER THIGHS AND JUST STAB THEM SHOTS IN THERE :cuss: I DID SAY “DA FAWK IS THAT FOR?”

Trendsetter says:

Ty says:

Auntie are you going to show us the pics from Tiny’s party

@ Dawn

I need for Tiny to slow down on those butt injections….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

luVn_liFe… says:

Tiny’s Look is Horrid
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the hair is also becoming wtf-ish, no ?

• Ty

luVn_liFe… says:

Tiny’s Look is Horrid
      Its baby chucky’s fault and that rainbow sherbert hair :coffee:

tweety bird legs
      TWEETY BIRD HEAD.. VOICE :kona:

• capricorn83

Ty says:

Auntie are you going to show us the pics from Tiny’s

party
      _______________________________________________

I asked that yesterday …..and still nothing. Hopefully today though b/c I could sure use the laughter to keep me awake…

• BoogieNites

halle’s out of the hospital. i updated folks downstairs somewhere. :yes:

:warning:

:ban:

• luVn_liFe…

Ty says:
      Tiny’s Look is Horrid
      Its baby chucky’s fault and that rainbow sherbert hair

BOOGIE says:
      the hair is also becoming wtf-ish, no ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      EveryThAng.. the hair the face the clothes the A.S.S.the Legs the voice the rattish attitude JUST ERRRYTHANG

Is Tiny and em still FOBs? If so, :alert:

• lovezoe

Lakes- We already stretch them out, but I am just gone do one at a time and they WILL deal.

• Phrozen1der

@69 She a freak 😆

• luVn_liFe…

let me go do some work today,Cause I know Ive said Way to much bout Tiny :kona:

LOVE & BOOGI EH.. SHE AINT POST ON THEM FOR A MIN.. WONDER WHY THO :think:

• Ty

Come sit in the :kona: with me Luv we need to tread lightly :rofl:

:warning:

• luVn_liFe…

Ty :pigsfly:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@luVn

:warning:

You seem cool as hell, I’d hate to no longer see you ’round these parts! 😆

• BoogieNites

!Laker, yepyep. it has certainly been a min for a post on them. :tea: a spat of some sort possibly ? :argue:

• yallcrazy

I think she meant assess, but anyhoooooo

===================

PIG RACE!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

:pigsfly:
      #oinkoink

take care :rofl: :hahaha: 😆

• Ty

• yallcrazy

What’s that saying? :thinking:

You can take the………….. :rofl:

• goat76

What it do people?!?! :blunt:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

YALL :pigsfly: <<FLYING WITH A GANSTA LEAN I HAD TOO MUCH CAKE!

Sandie Mae DID tweet that Shannon was packing. :coffee: :alert: :ghost:

GOAT :smoke:

• Ty

Goat :hug: Please change the topic :rofl:

*looks for get outta jail free card*

• yallcrazy

:pigsfly: This lil piggie went to _____ (fill in the blank).

:pigsfly: While this lil piggie went to _____ (fill in the blank).

WINNER wins a years supply of hellos :rofl:

:hi: Goat

don’t be a hoover ! PASS IT :cuss:

:grill:

This lil piggie went to BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCKHEEEEEAAD!-T.I VOICE

• yallcrazy

Packing?

What?
      Clothes?
      A gun?

#lostagane

:pigsfly: Chamone Laker, let’s go pig-ercise to get that cake weight offa ya!

:yawn: shat I’m tired :zzz:

• Bella’s Master

:hi: @Usual

• Ty

:crying: :crying:

• yallcrazy

*slides in on the left*

:smoke:

• lovezoe

Yall- We know it ain’t game. Does dude even have a team yet?

• BoogieNites

:ha: WINNER wins a years supply of hellos

• Ty

Chamone Cletus :rofl:

• yallcrazy

Is this a :chickenhead: post? #needsconfirmation 😆

• candibfly

oh ok :shrugs:

so anywayzzzzzz (how we used to write them in letters, slanted down the page)

sup and shyt doe :shakebutt:

• BoogieNites

packing ? :hailnaw: how would she know ?

• yallcrazy

lovezoe says:

Yall- We know it ain’t game. Does dude even have a team yet?

*trying to act like I know what the hail you’re talmbout*

What? Word! No team yet!? #forreallost

So, he is an outta work nba player? :coffee:

• lovezoe

So QOTD: This lady here lady locked her son outside and he ended up wetting himself. She did it as punishment. He is eight. He got to fighting with some kids, she said come in. He thought he was boss, and didn’t. She locked the door. This what she told the fuzz- “[He said] something like ‘what kind of mother would leave her son outside when he’s urinated on himself?’ And I said ‘well sir, we choose to discipline our son the way we choose so that when he grows up, you won’t have to discipline him.’”

Was she right or wrong?

• goat76

What r y’all talking bout, females gettin hit with that dopamine dack?

• yallcrazy

Okay after further assessment 😆

One could be packing the following:
      -Clothes
      -House
      -Gun
      -Big ole Duck
      =====================
      :waves: Twin

• KyCakes

Moanin’ Ery’ones :shakebutt:

Never too early to get that party started…. 😆

• BoogieNites

lovezoe — did he pee on himself b4 or after the fight ? b4 or after she locked the door ? :thinking:

• Ms.Fashion

Usual Prime Suspect says:

HELLOOO!!! :waves:

• Bibi

Morning people :waves:

• lovezoe

Boogie- While he was locked out. She said she ignored him when he said it.

• yallcrazy

Zoe, if she did it (& she’s isn’t a bad parent) then I agree :shrug: because we all know our children.

<–Ain't locking mine out though 😆

• lovezoe

Yall- They have 3 or 4 other children, never been charged. It was the fuzz that monitors the complex who called and asked what type of parent are you, she called 911 and more cops came and arrested her.

• candibfly

twin :wave: <— letter written in our secret twin language with "4 Your Eyez Only" written across the front :rofl:

• BoogieNites

oh ok. he prolly pees on himself all the time. he’ll be aight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      what ? :hailnaw: if her property is being surveilled like that, maybe her actions shlda been different, but i dont think she shlda been arrested. geez.

• Usual Prime Suspect

Check ya’ll out later, it’s time for my daily Family Fued then maybe some work.

:peace:

Morning Ya’ll :coffee:

• free

lovezoe says: Boogie- While he was locked out. She said she ignored him when he said it.

****************************

eight is kinda young tho. i mean, if she had a balcony or back yard that would be different.

• yallcrazy

*doing the secret “whisper” call-out right now* @Twin :rofl:

=============================
      So now we’re calling the track family feud?! 😆 <–wide open
      ================
      About the parent, you've gotta be careful not to get percieved as a nutcase when you're reprimanding/punishing your kid IMO.

<—Turns the music and tv's ALL the way up if/when I gots to show mine who's the boss :karate: #nochildabuse :grill:

• free

lovezoe says: Boogie- Different punishments work for different kids. My mom used to get a yellow legal pad and make me write I wont be ______ on 25 pages back to back.

**********************************

damn! i gotta use that one….

• BoogieNites

About the parent, you’ve gotta be careful not to get percieved as a nutcase when you’re reprimanding/punishing your kid IMO.
      <—Turns the music and tv's ALL the way up if/when I gots to show mine who's the boss #nochildabuse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes:

• BoogieNites

so what do u think lovezoe ?

• yallcrazy

Boogie, I be all cool and ish with it, walking nonchalantly 😆 room by room turning ish on :rofl:

djm :coffee:

• BoogieNites

and i agree w/ diff’t punishments for diff’t kids :yes:

*picturing it right now

• BoogieNites

was it the Katt Williams standup where he talks about “stop beating your kids…………..in public.” 😆 (this is more of a neglect issue, but same theory applies, no ?)

• lovezoe

My daughter gets scared with the look. My oldest son, well sometimes we gotta turn up the music too..

• BoogieNites

bwaaaaaahahahaHA, lovezoe, that sounds like me and my bigbro. I wa sa goody2 :lame: , so didnt get into much of anything but bro had a wood paddle w/ his name on it :yes: ……. whas your thoughts on the co-worker’s handling of her sitch ?

WHAT WE ON.. :popcorn:

• goat76

I don’t have any kids, but if and when I have to turn the music up. I want to have a good a$$ whoopin soundtrack. I was thinking about MC Hammer’s ‘Turn This Mutha Out’ or Hustle & Flow ‘Whoop Dat Trick’.

:no: :crying: 😆

• lovezoe

I think that she shouldn’t be charged, but if I tell you come in, you need to. My mom said you cry now or later. BUUUT the alabaster dont take kindly to alternative punishment, you got to tread lightly.

• Trinibarbeez

Wait!!! Hasn’t anybody realized that this chick said that she read the post in March, 2012, where she took the advice, but yet it has already been 2 years and they are still together?! *going back up to read the post again*

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VDot says:

Every couple should do this if they are serious about their relationship. Marriage is a work in progress. If you don’t reevaluate your relationship with your man every once in a while, another woman will do it for you. :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Happy belated birthday Laker! I hope you had a good one :happybirthday:

• flyqtnva

Is it too late 4 me to say…….Tiny ass makes me me wanna kick her in it!!!!!