Industry merry-go-round Selita Ebanks is being sued by a TV host who says Ebanks broke her nose for kissing actor Terrence J.

In court documents Telenmundo TV host Liza Irizarry says Ebanks, who was allegedly stumbling drunk, hauled off and punched Irizarry in the nose for kissing former BET 106 & Park host Terrence J on the cheek.

Irizarry, 34, claims the drunken Ebanks told her "don't be kissing my man!" before punching her.

"I went to swing back — that's when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me," Irizarry said in an interview in her lawyer's Manhattan office.

The Latin beauty told the NY Daily News she was heading inside Miami’s Dream nightclub at about 5 a.m. last November when she bumped into longtime friend Terrence J. She said she greeted Terrence with a warm smooch on his cheek, but Ebanks, who was with Terrence, thought the kiss was a little too friendly. Ebanks, who has "dated" Kanye West and other industry men in the past, allegedly punched Irizarry before her friends piled on.

Irizarry said she didn't realize the extent of her injuries until she returned home to New York and saw a doctor for treatment.

“I’m so angry, because she thinks she can get away with anything,” Irizarry said. “You shouldn’t be allowed to put your hands on anyone for no reason. Me saying hello to someone doesn’t give you the right to hit me.”

Irizarry filed a lawsuit for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court, near Ebanks’ New Jersey home. She also filed a police report. The lawsuit seeks an unspecified amount of cash for her pain, suffering and medical bills.

• Selita Ebanks is Officially Kanye West’s New Professional ‘Beard’
  • Selita Ebanks is back on the market; denies dating Kanye
  • Terrence J Leaving 106 & Park
  • Celebs Out And About: ‘Think Like A Man’ Premiere; NY Fashion Week
    • luVn_liFe…

:tea:

• Bibi

:smack:

:rolleyes: :tea:

• http://standrivel.com/ STOP CLICKING ME

Let's keep it real....i woulda whoop that heauxs a$$ if she came round my man too. #ijs

• lady_cn

Over him? :blink:

*scrolls back up to look at him again*

Um...ok. :coffee:

She should sue her dumb azz :tea: Insecure azz

STOP CLICKING ME says:

Let’s keep it real….i woulda whoop that heauxs a$$ if she came round my man too. #ijs

From what I understand a kiss on a cheek is harmless to me :shrugs: I mean I could be wrong but meh :tea:

• KyCakes

"I'm such a fukkin Lady; Don't fukk with me when I'm being feminine and ladylike"

-Adele Givens

• Bibi

A kiss on the cheek ain't worth assault charges :tea:

• GAGIRL87

For real For real you can tell Selita ratchett :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@jenie #6. she did, which is why this is back in the news. This actually happened almost a year ago.

And Trully he should check the chick Selita shouldn't have to lift a finger :tea: I mean now you scrapping over a damn man :rolleyes: no case is worth a man sorry in my book!

• GAGIRL87

Why do some of these models have such big a$$ foreheads my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

• NaijaGal

STOP CLICKING ME says:

======================
      shouldn't you be checking the person you're in a relationship with...Terrance should've been the one to put ole girl in her place if she was out of line, not the insecure girlfriend

• dancerbee93

Selita gangsta now?? Over Terrence/Trey Songz?? These heaux got these lil boyz feeling really extra :yawn:

• Mojo

Lmao @ #Industrymerrygoround btw didn't this happen almost a year ago?? But she is just filing a lawsuit now. :tea:

• BoogieNites

:stop: , so if shorty's pic taken b4 or after broken nose injury ?

Bibi says:

A kiss on the cheek ain’t worth assault charges
      :tea: harmless as hell nah she drunken mess :rolleyes: now ya azz getting sued Welp :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPVcoXZkLg Mother Jefferson

:smack:

• BoogieNites

:stop: , *is shorty's pic taken b4 or after broken nose injury ?

• KDub

It is customary in some Hispanic circles to greet with a kiss. This is cultural. Not necessarily personal.

And Selita needs to have a seat. Sounds like she about to have a whole row of them.

KDub says:

:tea: :cosign:

• Bibi

@Jenie

Right!! Shoo u gotta do something extra for me to assault you and a kiss on the cheek ain't it :tea:

#savingmyassaultcharge

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Without having seen it, I don't think a kiss on the cheek by itself warrants throwing hands. In the industry and on the street people greet by smooches, nine part handshakes and other things. IMO and in this case, ol' girl would have had to grab the nutsacks and said phuck your bish before I would have felt disrespected. Otherwise,it would seem par for the course. Selita was tripping.

• SuthernBelle4

Umm mama from Telemundo ain't nothing to write home about, don't know what she got that "beauty" part at the end. Ya'll know how I feel about T.J since he from N. Carolina and all :love: As far as Selita, I still see she got that 5-head, yes I am shading :tea:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Yeezy taught me... okay bye

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Selita trying to be Naomi 2.0? :lol:

• Bibi

KDub says:

Exactly, we be kissing every damn body when we say hello..even someone we just met :tea:

• KDub

btw didn’t this happen almost a year ago?? But she is just filing a lawsuit now.
      -----------------------------------
      You see her nose? She was like...welp this isnt going to heal anymore than it has...that bish Selita is as good as SUED...

• SuthernBelle4

@NikkeMinxx I do agree, it sounded like she knew Terrence before he met Selita and they were old friends saying hey. Inplus 5 head annoys me especially after she talked cash shat about Nick after they broke up

• OutsidetheBox

She had coke bottle glasses i.e. drunk vision.. :lol: :shrug: I have always liked Selita...

Gravi change..

• yallcrazy

Bish will keep her lips offa folks now huh!? :hahaha:

• Secret

All because of Terrence? Oh Please

• kahmmillion

Terrence is corney and Selita looks like a bootleg Tyra Banks.

Selita should stop while she's ahead. There can only be one Naomi "The Baddest Super Model in the World" Campbell - albeit, with a nasty attitude, but bad nonetheless.

Bibi says:

KDub says:

:tea: You know insecure females be ready to put the paws on ya :mad: then while she fighting, this ninja looking for the next azz to screw :rolleyes: I have seen it happen so many times

:rofl: Boogie

I wonder that too! :lol:

• Gigi26

I would've then punched Selita in her forehead...set that t-rex looking broad straight...smh

• SuthernBelle4

I spoke to my country cousin a.k.a KDub in the post below, I see she be ignoring font :tea:
      Hey @OTB

• KDub

I think the part that pisses me off is that Terrence Gay aint nobody to catching charges behind period. He looks like he has the corniest dack ever in LIFE.

:warning: Auntie change the headline to Selita Put Paws on TV Host :rofl:

bahahahaha I love your comments Gigi :rofl:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

CHICKS STAY GETTING OUT OF POCKET, I'M CERTAIN IT WAS AS SIMPLE AS SHE RECOUNTED ABOVE~

IT MAY HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE YOU HAD TO BE THERE TO ASSESS THE ENTIRE SCENARIO

THE BROAD MAY HAVE BEEN THIRSTY AND TRYING HARD TO GET SOME SHINE, I'M NOT SAYING CLOCK A BISH BUT A LIL ELBOW OR SHOULDER BRUSH WITH A POLITE EXCUSE ME AND A SMILE, KNOWING FULL DAMN WELL YOU MEANT IT, WOULD SUFFICE

I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE THERE'S MORE TO THE STORY THAN WHAT SHE'S TELLING, IN THIS VERSION SHE COMES ACROSS AS INNOCENT AND A VICTIM, I HAVE A HUNCH SHE MAY HAVE BEEN AN ANTAGONIST

• KDub

Awe I am sorry @Suthern...hey hun-tea

:wave: <<< 919

• Kei_lyme

Hi all

• Ty

Selita needs to have a seat...aint nobody checking for Terrence. There is nothing attractive about him :coffee: I guess she likes lil men though (Nick & Terrence)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Secret says:

All because of Terrence? Oh Please
      _____________________________________

Ive seen and heard women do more
      for a dude way less than that... :coffee:

• Bibi

I remember when this first happened...far as I remember Selita bucked for no damn reason.... :tea:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

PROPER ETIQUETTE WHEN GREETING A MAN WITH A LADY FRIEND, GIRLFRIEND, WIFE, GREET HER AS WELL AND PREFERABLY IN THE SAME MANNER YOU GREET HIM

IJS

• SuthernBelle4

@KDub please don't say that bout my future baby daddy :wail:
      @Intense I see where you going, but my thing is, if it was like that Terrence should have checked her instead of Selita. If a man really respects you and loves you, he ain't going to let no other wench come at him the wrong well especially not in front of you.

• Bibi

Ty says:

Selita needs to have a seat…aint nobody checking for Terrence. There is nothing attractive about him I guess she likes lil men though (Nick & Terrence)
      __________________________________________
      Terrance is in the 7 figure range folks checking for him :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

y'all sleepin' on Terrence, he has a BEAUTIFUL smile! :yes: :lol:

But I'm with Intense on this one, I think there is more to the story and I've always liked Selita...

@Ty skinny men.....well nvm :ashamed:

• MsDivaRo

Selita...gots a FIVE HEAD! :smack:

• Gigi26

Hey Suthern babes :hugs: where ya been son?! :lol:

Jenie I've seen broads fight over a damn fb wall posting...I don't get it, if a dude wants to step out he will no matter how many chicks you fight in his face.

Dick ain't never worth fighting over. Puss for the equal opportunity fukkers :yes:

• lovezoe

If you got to fight over a man, that tells you all you need to know about him. Chicks always looking to fight other women, get your man in order.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Call me crazy, but if you see me out with my man you best not be greeting him with your lips heffa.

• Trendsetter

Never liked Selita

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

SHE PROBABLY BUCKED FOR GP OR BECAUSE HER GIRLS WERE PRESENT, PETTY BUT THE BEST WAY TO GET A REACTION FROM BROADS IS BY GIVING NO REACTION

THAT IRKS THE HELL OUT OF EM~

• dancerbee93

@kdub Hey hey hey! :hi:

thank you @Fefe :clap: I don't know why everyone throwing shade at my boo TJ

• Ms.Fashion

Another day, Another lawsuit....

Get Yo Life and Learn how to fight. She filed that lawsuit because they got the best of her. Had she whooped her arse, she would be bragging.

It wouldn't take me a year to get my lick back. Shoooo... :lol:

• MsDivaRo

lovezoe says:

-----------------------
      :yes: :yes:

• free

yallcrazy says: Auntie change the headline to Selita Put Paws on TV Host

^^^^^^^ :rofl:

KDub says: Terrence Gay aint nobody to catching charges behind period.

^^^^^^^ :rofl:

• Ty

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Ty skinny men…..well nvm
      I know Suthern :rofl: but like Kdub said if his dyck game seems lame LOL

• Bibi

And Selita talked smack bout Nick Cannon which imo means she's childish like that.. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Suthern

Yep, he may be a corn ball, but dude got bank and he's cute as a button... :shrugs:

• lovezoe

Intense- I agree, greet us both. You don't have to greet me the same, but at least crack your mouth with a smile. Me and hubby were going for my 6 week check up and this chick speaks to him AFTER I walk by, it was his ex from before we met. Chicks may be rude, but nothing is rude enough for me to lose my freedom or my money.

• Gigi26

Well from what I read in the papers when this first came out was that ole girl didn't even have a chance to say anything to Selita cuz she punched her right after she greeted Terrance.

If he allowed her to kiss him on the cheek proper protocol would be to then introduce your girl to your friend. But then again Selita was drunk so who knows :shrugs:

• MsDivaRo

-----------------------
      A hug either....you better stick out your damn HAND!

• lovezoe

I heard Terrance got a good appetite. :coffee:

• SuthernBelle4

@Gigi lol, working like a field slave. I know I'm a brown girl, but damn they clocking a sista
      @Ms. Fashion purty pic ma'am :love:

• dancerbee93

********
      Exactly!!! A real lady would have just spoke to the "both" of them and kept it moving and she must have made the kiss a little long for Selita's liking

• Ms.Fashion

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IJS

YEP!! Or just shake his hand or something. But always acknowledge the woman. Broads need lessons. :rolleyes:

• Ms.Fashion

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Ms. Fashion purty pic ma’am

Thanks Doll!!!! :hug:

• yallcrazy

Intense, you've seen thirsty hoes :lol:

Even with regular people, there's always one :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

I like Terrence J and would totally go out with him. Iono why.. but I do and I would.

• Bibi

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THAT IRKS THE HELL OUT OF EM~

:cosign:

• Kei_lyme

If you insist that I take off my shoes in your home, you're basically begging me to toe-fk everything you own out of spite.

• Gigi26

Nah if you kiss him on the cheek ain't no harm in that cuz its not coming from a bad place. That whole no touching n shyt screams insecurity. Broad sees you and your man, the signals he gives should be enough that she approaches with respect. I ain't got time to be stressing over no greeting.

• SuthernBelle4

@lovezoe I just said this, girl if it was that deep Terrence would have checked her. I will say this when I see my guy friends with their significant others, I always greet the girlfriend 1st and am very polite- I just think that's the right thing to do.

@Ty we just get his TV personality, we don't know what he be doing in the bedroom ;)

• NaijaGal

even if she didn't speak to Selita, it's still Terrance's responsibility to handle chick (if there's anything to handle)...let the man lead...let the man show you how he views you in his life...I'm not getting paid to bodyguard my man

• BoogieNites

Terrance is in the 7 figure range folks checking for him

okayyyyyy ? !

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I WOULD LIKE TO READ HER RESPONSE TO THE CHARGES AND LAWSUIT

I'M NOT REPPIN FOR HER IN ANY WAY, BUT I KNOW HOW FUNNY CHICKS CAN BE, THEY DON'T EVEN WANT THE MAN,THEY JUST WANT TO IRK THE HELL OUT OF YOU

SO FOR SOME, YOU MAY HAVE TO GET AT EM, BUT OF COURSE NOT RISK GOING TO JAIL, IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS

THERE IS A WAY TO HANDLE EVERYTHING WITHOUT TAKING IT THERE~

• Ty

Bibi says:

Ty says:

__________________________________________
      Terrance is in the 7 figure range folks checking for him
      Yeah this quarter :rofl: what is he working on? He's on his way out of BET and not that great of an actor. So once he does 50-11 Tyler Perry movies than what :think: Im not taking anything from him just saying....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Kei_lyme says:

If you insist that I take off my shoes in your home, you’re basically begging me to toe-fk everything you own out of spite.

I swear I want to take a tour though your mind! :rofl:

• SuthernBelle4

@Gigi :claps: and again if a wench come at your man the wrong way he will check her, no need for you to be grabbing hair and punching out teef

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

TERRENCE AINT THAT BAD LOOKIN :no: I LIKES HIM HE IS GOOFY AND SEEMS LIKE A SWEET FELLA.. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

Which ever the case,People should use better judgement.

• SuthernBelle4

@Naija we here boo >< I ain't checking no basic hoe, its not that deep. Again if a man is about you he ain't going let no one especially no other chick disrespect you. So does this mean he's just not that into Selita? :thinking:

lovezoe says:

Intense- I agree, greet us both. You don’t have to greet me the same, but at least crack your mouth with a smile. Me and hubby were going for my 6 week check up and this chick speaks to him AFTER I walk by, it was his ex from before we met. Chicks may be rude, but nothing is rude enough for me to lose my freedom or my money.
      ===========
      NOT talmbout you Zoe! But chicks will come at the dude and take him, the money, and the g/f will have all the freedom in the world. I guess Alexis (or the regular chicks) see it as "you coming for my money, or my livelyhood, or "my life". IJS

I've seen it.

I'm in the minority here with the opinions. I wouldn't have touched ole girl if I was Alexis, but somebody else would've... #honest

• Kei_lyme

Fe!!

Sighs that was mom. I tell people to take their shoes off and she hates that.

• OutsidetheBox

@Suthern :wave: :hug: Long time no see!

• BoogieNites

furthermore, while TJ may look like a cornball, i heard he's supa down to earf and that hollyweird hasnt gotten to his head..yet. so :applause: for that.

and i think he has nice eyes :shrug:

• dancerbee93

But Terrence gives off that cute funny little brother persona.. I needs a MANLY man :boobs:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

AND IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT MEN DONT' NECESSARILY INTERPRET THINGS IN THE SAME WAY A WOMAN DOES, WHY CAUSE WE KNOW ANOTHER WOMAN'S MOTIVE OR WHEN SHE'S TRYING TO BE FUNNY

MOST MEN LIKE ATTENTION FROM OTHER WOMEN, ACTUALLY I FIND IT FLATTERING WHEN A WOMEN FINDS MY MAN ATTRACTIVE, BUT JUST KEEP IN MIND IF IT'S A WAITRESS OR AN OLDER LADY, SOMETHING LIGHT AND APPROPRIATE FOR THE SETTING IT'S COOL AND HARMLESS

BUT I'M TALKING ABOUT STRAIGHT DISRESPECT OUT THE DOOR, ONE IS IN THEM MOMENT AND HAVING FUN AND THE OTHER IS WITH AN INTENT AND I'M GONNA TRY TO MAKE A LASTING IMPRESSION UNTIL THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU

I KNOW I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS OR HEARD OF CHICKS PLOTTING-LOL!

Kei, is that from your Mother? :rofl:

• NaijaGal

I read somewhere that Selita used to date the NY Giants player Osi and he would defecate on her...wonder if there's any truth to that

• Gigi26

Okay Suthern :yes:

No broad worth catching charges off of.

• KDub

So yall saying its okay for Selita to have purnched this chick in the NOSE cause she didn't speak to her?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Boogie

:yes: nice eyes, nice smile, cool personality....shoot, I'd date him *files nails*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

In real life and when I'm working in the bar... I speak to the chick first but it gets murky after that...

If I don't know either one of them, I wont adress the man directly for any reason...

If I know him but not her.... I interact the same way I would whether she was there or not. IMO, changing it would imply some sneakiness or deception on my part. Something about stuff being done in the dark coming to light... ...

If I know her but not him, I interact with her and wait for her to bring him in to the conversation...

• OutsidetheBox

@Kei :wave: <---a blinged out paci for meredith

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Why is Skeletor trippn like that she need to leave that :snort: alone

• Kei_lyme

@Y'all

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Naija

I heard that rumor too...awhile back.... :vomit:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@Naija #97 Figuratively or literally? and didn't he date but never really claim Sanaa lathan?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I read somewhere that Selita used to date the NY Giants player Osi and he would defecate on her…wonder if there’s any truth to that

• Gigi26

Naija its true, Osi Umeniyora or however he spells that shyt is NASTY SOB :yes:

I heard from people in NYC that he would ask females if he can poop or piss on em...idk how that gets the night popping at all :vomit:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

NO SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE HIT HER, SHE SHOULD HAVE SMILED AND IGNORED HER AND LET OLE GIRL WATCH AS THEY DANCED SLOWLY AND SEDUCTIVELY ON THE DANCE FLOOR LATER, AS SELITA SMILED AND WINKED HER EYE AT HER LATER, WHILE RESTING HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER-LOL

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Damn :coffee:

• Kei_lyme

Otb

Mere gets the BIC treatment!!

• OutsidetheBox

:think: I never really thought about the etiquette of speaking to couples...Im a "Hey y'all../ How Y'all doing?" kind of girl anyway.

I dont think Selita should have punched her, but I think old girl steps on her own toes by admitting that she was "going to swing back..." but then says that "no one should hit anyone for any reason.." Hrm.

• NaijaGal

SUTHERN...I personally don't think Selita would've given him the time of day were it not for the 'new' fame of his...I think Terrance is a cutie and appears to be a quality dude...she screams 'digger' to me, like Gabrielle...but what do I know :D

• lovezoe

BoogieNites says:

furthermore, while TJ may look like a cornball, i heard he’s supa down to earf and that hollyweird hasnt gotten to his head..yet. so for that.

---------------
      And I heard he got a "good appetite" :coffee:

• dancerbee93

KDub says:

So yall saying its okay for Selita to have purnched this chick in the NOSE cause she didn’t speak to her?
      *******
      Nah it aint NEVA ok to be a rachet chick out with your MAN!! Its always those model chicks that are the most insecure. Let your man handle the situation and if he dont..Exit stage left :kona:

• Ms.Fashion

@NikkeMinxx says:

In real life and when I’m working in the bar… I speak to the chick first but it gets murky after that…

If I don’t know either one of them, I wont adress the man directly for any reason…

If I know him but not her…. I interact the same way I would whether she was there or not. IMO, changing it would imply some sneakiness or deception on my part. Something about stuff being done in the dark coming to light… …

YEP!!!

You sure you not a Southern Belle???? :thinking:

You sure sound like it. :yes:

• SuthernBelle4

I know, how you been @OTB
      Well since no one else likes Terrence that means I can have him all to myself :biggrin:
      @KDub naw that ain't me cuz, but I ain't never seen the purpose behind fighting over no man or checking some woman behind a man so hey :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Only the best for the babies of SR! Lucas got Baby Js with swarvoskis..

KDub says:

:no: I am not saying that. I am saying if she(the earring holder up top) was doing how I suspect she was doing, then I don't see nothing wrong with DRUNK SELITA tapping that ass. jm :coffee:

I wouldn't do it. But I understand :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

I personally don’t think Selita would’ve given him the time of day were it not for the ‘new’ fame of his

But they were dating way before his new fame. Theyve been together for awhile now.

• dancerbee93

******
      Thats just nasty **in my Cleveland voice** :hurl:

• lovezoe

OTB- :heart: you need my PP info?

• Gigi26

:shrugs: you put ya paws on me for saying hello to your man you give me the green light to drop kick your ass right there and kick you in the puss.

• Ms.Fashion

KDub says:

Not at all. But I wasn't there to see what she did sooooo, to each it own. :lol:

If they were good friends before, shouldn't Selita have already known this from her man Terrance before she came over???? :thinking:

Hmmmmmm... :coffee:

• yallcrazy

I always speak to the woman first, BECAUSE folks always think I want their man :stop: Please!

Fukc I wantcho man for, but 90% of time he wants me! Chicks got it twisted too!

• SuthernBelle4

@Naija I agree, I really don't think if TJ was still just a VJ on BET she would give him the time of day. Eventually who she is will appear, I think Terrence is lost in the sauce cause she was a Vicky Secrets model, but I think he will more than likely end up with a chick not in the spotlight.
      So ya'll saying not only is Selita a ratchet, but she nas-tee too :vomit:

• OutsidetheBox

@Suthern Im well..alive..thats always good :)

• OutsidetheBox

you need my PP info?

:hahaha: :rules: <---fill that out

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@DancerBee #121.. Well, they do call it a Cleveland Steamer :shrug:

:lightbulb: They wouldnt let mename m bowling team Donkey Punch last year, maybe "Cleveland Steamer" can make the cut! Yall are so #helpful!

Gigi26 says:

=================
      Unless the liquor took over, I think there's more to this! There has to be. Because a hug/cheek kiss is always bound to happen, especially in the industry.

We need witness' statements from that night :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

__________________________

• dancerbee93

yallcrazy says:

I always speak to the woman first, BECAUSE folks always think I want their man Please!

Fukc I wantcho man for, but 90% of time he wants me! Chicks got it twisted too
      ************
      :cosign: If I speak I want cho man..If I dont...Im plotting for your man..GTFOH stop being so damn needy and insecure

• Kei_lyme

it's only almost 10am!! :(

• OutsidetheBox

IJS for the LAWSUITS purposes she looks contradictory. Good lawyers (the ones Selita can afford) would pick that apart.

• SuthernBelle4

@OTB that's always a blessing boo :hug:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

JUST LIKE THAT SCENE IN WAITING TO EXHALE AND WHITNEY CAME TO THE TABLE OF WOMEN WITH THEIR MAN AND THEY ALL BEGAN TO EYEBALL HER AND GIVE HER THE SCREW FACE-LOL

AT A MOSTLY COUPLES EVENT HALF OF THE WOMEN WILL SCOPE OUT WHO CAME WITHOUT A MAN IN 5 NANO SECONDS

CHICKS KNOW THEY BE FRONTIN SO HARD-LOL

• Gigi26

Unless the liquor took over, I think there’s more to this! There has to be. Because a hug/cheek kiss is always bound to happen, especially in the industry.

We need witness’ statements from that night
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:yes: :hahahaha: we sure do!!! Too many grey areas here

Choco, my Bmore story! :rofl:

• YSoSrs

I'd a tried to lay her drunk ass out. A kiss on a cheek ain't a threat to a secure woman or a stable relationship. :coffee:

• Kei_lyme

Only friends with other married couples ya know for swinging purposes only.

Ikidikid

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Yall
      :lol: OMG girl lmao :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Shidt just got mad real.. (I always wanted t say that) A pic of TJ and old girl layed up poolside is on the innernets...

• Kei_lyme

Yso!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Yall
      Hope your still in here so should I do the cougar thing again :ghost:

• NaijaGal

OTB - my understanding is they didn't start dating until after and I don't believe it's been even a year...more power to them but I see Selita as a chick that wants to be taken care of (nothing necessarily wrong with that but that's how I view her)and never would've been interested had it now being for his new shine

• goat76

Moral to the story: Keep your damn hands to yourself.

• lovezoe

@nikke- what site please?

• YSoSrs

KEI!!

• SuthernBelle4

wait @Nikke where da pic at, is this recent? baybay this bout to get messy!
      Hey @Choc

• yallcrazy

Choco, I vote yes (just to see how it'll play out) & he has been trying to court you (so to speak).

Yso, I asked you a ? upstairs, you can answer it in here pls. #incognito

• Bibi

@Naija

:cosign:

• Ty

lol thats y I didnt comment had a feeling they had history and Selita was set off about the kiss :popcorn:

#waiting4facts

• YSoSrs

@YALL

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Choco, I vote yes (just to see how it’ll play out) & he has been trying to court you (so to speak).
      Yeah Im going to go with the flow and not put to much thought into it...

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Also this what is crazy to me ladies - younger men aren't as sensitive or insecure vs men around my age seem to be! THat chit just baffles me beyond comfort. Or maybe Im putting to much thought into it - I think my own mind fuk is that Im not concerned with dating and I think I should be :shrugs:

• yallcrazy

Ty, you knew there had to be more yo!

The whole statement "don't be kissing MY man" said alot to me :lol:

To me it said: Bish, you know and I know you fukcing with this cat, But Bish you will not be all out in the open in public in my fukcing face with the bullshatt.

IMO of course :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hmmppfff. Thought So. :coffee:

• KDub

I've know Terrence for years. We never dated. Never had sex. It's not like that. We have mutual friends. And every time I see him I say 'Hi' and give a kiss on the cheek...like I do with everybody

Signed,

Liza

• yallcrazy

Im not concerned with dating
      Yeah, I think that's what it is :yes:

Have you and "lil man" ( :lol: ) had a "relationship convo" yet?

:warning:

Nikke Minxx, I added something for you yo! :lol: I hope you like it :D

Shidt just got mad real son..

• MsDivaRo

yallcrazy says:

Fukc I wantcho man for, but 90% of time he wants me! Chicks got it twisted too!

:cosign:

• lovezoe

I googled Liza and Terrance pool and went to images, it came up. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

my understanding is they didn’t start dating until after and I don’t believe it’s been even a year

Internet gossip. They were rumored as far back as early 2010. If you do a google search and specify the dates only in 2010 you get hits for "Are Selita and Terrance J dating?" :wink:

You know im nosey :lol: But i distinctly remember thinking back when this relationship was first hinted upon..what she see in Terrance J? Then I found out. :)

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Have you and “lil man” ( ) had a “relationship convo” yet?
      Nope I don't know if I want one like that I want some regular cock on call tho :wink:

• dancerbee93

Nope I don’t know if I want one like that I want some regular cock on call tho
      *******

:thumbsup:

• sassyshe

Apparently when the incident came out last year it was alleged that Terrence and Liza was friends with benefits at one point and she had made some off the wall comment about Selita so when Liza went in for the kiss, Selita went in for the punch.

• SuthernBelle4

ummm I saw the poolside pic it didn't look incriminating to me, just two homies hanging out :shrug:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:wink: @ Dancer

• SuthernBelle4

@sassyshe well, but still I don't think that excuses Selita's behavior. I mean this hoe is basic and she was friends with benefits, you the gf and a former Vicki Secret's model. I still think Selita was wack for that

• sassyshe

@SuthernBelle4 agreed but I think Selita is desperate now, it must be hard to be linked to several high profile men and yet none actually make it down the aisle. She may be thinking she's definately getting a wedding with Terrance J and willing to protect her investment at all cost