The Game calls off made-for-TV wedding

Just days after rapper The Game announced plans to walk down the aisle with his longtime baby mama, Tiffney Cambridge, the couple have called off their wedding.

According to Sister2Sister.com, Jayceon Taylor and Tiffney announced their decision on their website. A source told Sister2Sister.com that the couple just didn’t get along after budgeting half a million dollars for their televised wedding.

The source says The Game may not be in love with Tiffney, but “he is in love with his children.” That makes sense when you consider that some men take their roles as dads very seriously; they stick around even after the dopamine fades in their relationships.

The Game proposed to Tiffney, his girlfriend of almost eight years, in October of 2011 in front of MTV cameras, and the two were planning to marry next weekend, July 28.

The Game has been down this road before; he was once engaged to Valeisha Butterfield.

• Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco’s Fake Wedding is over
  • Love vs. Dopamine (Lust for Love)
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are back on the market
  • Tom Cruise has nothing but love for Oprah

213 Responses to “The Game calls off made-for-TV wedding”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I :love: THE GAME ON MY TWATTER :yes: HIS LIL GIRL IS AWWWDOOORAABLE!

deedeegirl says:

The money is spent by now, can’t get most of it back so they might as well go ahead with it.

xamayca says:

Awww poor dat #no1curr

@Lake yea his kids are adorable

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

MsLolo says:

Her nails match his polo. That’s it.

Phrozen1der says:

Oh…. :coffee:

I don’t care bout nunnadis! The Game is fione! You hear me? FIONE!!! :hunching:

xamayca says:

Is she the mom of all 3 kids? If so, they might as well get married.

Lawd the things I would do to the Game before the internet age..mmmph. :(

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Lakes he’s on twitter :kona: <- really me going to follow like a groupie :ashamed:

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Xamayca no, just the last two.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

XAM YES SHE IS CUTIE AND NO HE HAS TWO BABY MAMIS I THINK
      WALKIN YES HIM DOES HANDSOMEASSNI**A IS HIS HANDLE

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

XAMA IS THAT U IN UR GRAVI IF SO.. UR BEUTIFUL

KDub says:

THIS cat stay engaged. He was engaged to Terrence Gay’s girlfriend BEFORE Selita…Valeisha Butterfield…now this is shat? Jayceon what is your deal?

(you is FINE tho sir…as FAWK…)

deedeegirl says:

I disagree. As boyfriend/girlfriend it’s much easier to just break up, once you’re married you gotta ask someone for permission AND pay to get the divorce. Take the hit now rather than later

@ Shaun…He reminds me of Jordan’s Padre. :yes:

Secret says:

They shouldnt have agreed to the reality thing. Some things need to be kept quiet

The Game is eyecandy but he’s dumb as a door knob and quite ignorant and I’m sure there was very little interest in this wedding.

_________________________________

i missed this …

WalkingKontradiction says:

Ooh and he know he fine? Not the type to settle down with but will damn sure do some thangs to him…..

Oh sorry for my rudeness, afternoon everyone! :waves:

Secret says:

Oops *Private* not quiet. I should have not been playing words with friends

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

dang GAME…you lookin handsum on this pic!

bnatural says:

#FAIL wow…embarrassing

xamayca says:

@Lakes Yes tis I:-) Thank you :hugs:

Oh okay, didnt know he had 2 baby muhvas.

xamayca says:

Didnt he spit at some female or something vulgar recently?

No please dont get married just cause you have kids in common. Poor kids. :(

lovezoe says:

Sad, but its life. Folks do busy planning a wedding, they don’t plan for a marriage.

Too “good looking” for me…had my share of that foolishness @Kita :lol: But in private.. DJM

You know how it is when they “know” they fine :no:

Ms. Everything says:

If I never hear the word dopamine again it will be too soon :coffee:

That being said this doesn’t surprise me. It’s not uncommon for couples who have dated for years like that to break it off right before or soon after the wedding :shrugs: If you can’t find a reason to marry and fully commit in every way to someone in 8 years than it’s never gonna happen no matter how big a party you throw. The same mess that kept yall from marrying years ago is still gonna be there. It is what it is but I wish them the best all the same. I love how much he loves his kids though

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

GAWD HE IS SOO SESSY TO ME HE CAN DO OOOH SO MANY THINGS TO THIS BISH HERE!! **CLUTCH PEARL AND BITES NIP** DIOS MIO! :hunch:

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Notuhnnn :nono: Run don’t walk, if you not feeling the situation. Kids are better off.

:yes: Reminds me of Aretha Franklin ( :heart: ) and her long time love. They called it off too. But I think they still together.

Oh :coffee: I used to crush on Jayceon hard and then I woke up!

The other pic of Tiffney (sad azz ghetto spelling) looked like she was OLDER :blink:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I SWEAR FO GOD, FOLKS ACT LIKE IF A NICCA GOT TWO LEGS AND CAN SEE STRAIGHT THAT HE’S A FAWKIN PRIZE

THIS MAN WAS JUST IN A VIDEO FOR JUMPING A DUDE, ARE U FOR REAL THAT HE TAKES HIS ROLE AS A FATHER SERIOUSLY!?!?

IM ONE THOUSAND TEN PERCENT SURE THIS NICCA JUST DID HER A MUFAWKIN FAVOR!

KyCakes says:

Why does everyone keep saying “he’s fine”? *swoon*

That ninja is OOGLY, ya heard? And he had a butterfly tattoo on his face before the peer pressure made him change it to a big azz L.A.

Stop it, B :nono:

Secret says:

R.I.P. to rapper Ms. Melodie

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@Zoe – I was talking to a girlfriend. She was saying you do it all. Work, kids, great man… “Girl it ain’t for the faint of heart”

Realtionships are hard, but worth it; if you can look a someone in the eye, day after day, night after night. *sigh :yawn:

But I :heart: me some mista

IM ONE THOUSAND TEN PERCENT SURE THIS NICCA JUST DID HER A MUFAWKIN FAVOR!

:dead:

Ms. Everything says:

Choco please don’t tell me her mama spelled her name like that… please?

Game is sexy as hell if you ignore that big ass face that. Face and neck tats take the sexy factor down by a good 50 notches :nono: Only person who can get away with that crazy stupid mess is Mike Tyson, cause he’s Mike fvcking Tyson

zurishay says:

Lol @ long time baby mother. Not even girlfriend huh Sandra?

IM ONE THOUSAND TEN PERCENT SURE THIS NICCA JUST DID HER A MUFAWKIN FAVOR!
      What makes you think the decision isn’t hers! SHE IS older than him and she’s is/was a school teacher – she prolly like he one the kids she couldn’t help!

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IM ONE THOUSAND TEN PERCENT SURE THIS NICCA JUST DID HER A MUFAWKIN FAVOR!
      *****************************

Usual Prime Suspect says:

Sorry he looks dirty to me. :shrug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

TIME FOR ME TO FLY AWAY YALL HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY :waves:

:waves: <—– Throws Lakes a Wash Cloth for touching THE GAME

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I DON’T GIVE A SHIAT WHOSE DECISION IT WAS, I’M ASSUMING FROM THE POST AFTER PLANNING SHIAT WITH SOUTH AND ONE OR THE OTHER DECIDED IT WASN’T A GOOD IDEA ANY LONGER, ONE SAID IT AND THE OTHER AGREED

IN MY MIND AND AGAIN, HEAVEN SENT BLESSING, ANY WAY TO GET OUT OF MARRYING A MAN WHO IS SO DISRESPECTFUL AND IMMATURE, IE. VIDEOTAPING HIMSELF COMMITTING A CRIME AND SAYING COME WIPE YO BLOOD OF MY SNEAKER, WEDDING’S OFF-GOOD FOR HER!

lovezoe says:

Usual- :heart:

@Ky
      He has def lost the IT factor my crush ended soon after it started

@Everything IDK Sandra spelled it that way Im inclined to think so – it’s spelled they way my DAD when say my name when he was clowning around… TIFFANY is how my name is spelled but I’ll be damn when he didn’t want to tease me in front of someone he would say Tiffney :lol: I used to be like :smack:

WalkingKontradiction says:

Still don’t care…he is fine, have always thought so and always will. Don’t mean I wanna marry him or pop out my first child by him :cofee:

Folks still listen to R.Kelly knowing he pissed on lil girls, I can think Jayceon Taylor is fine

Ms. Everything says:

Usual I think it’s the tats. Too many or real ugly ones make a person look dirty but to me he’s one them dudes that you admire and just keep moving right past. I wouldn’t even hit him up for a one night stand, everything about him just reeks of bad news and disappointments :shrugs:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

Secret says:

R.I.P. to rapper Ms. Melodie
      *****************
      WHAT?! :no:

@Choc :lol:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S OBVIOUS A HUSBAND SHOULD PROTECT & PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY

NOT CATCH FADE IN THE STREETS, RISK GETTING KILLED & FUTURE POSSIBLE INCOME EARNINGS

HE AINT READY TO BE NOBODY’S HUSBAND

No, not Ms. Melodie, members her from back in the day with KRS

Chill YO! You come across way to hostile – Im not a child and don’t need to be talked to like one! All the CAP and CURSING gets old!

Secret says:

Ms. Melodie was found dead today, but no info was given as of yet

NOT I! I don’t listen to RKELLYINTHECLOSET

Where does Ms Melodie hail from?

deedeegirl says:

—————-
      “Might as well”—–Ain’t gone :no: never work :rofl:
      I think it good that it got called off :shrug: why go into something that seems off from the beginning.

Divorce ain’t cheap!

KyCakes says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

NOT I! I don’t listen to RKELLYINTHECLOSET
      ———————————————————————-
      :cosign:
      I don’t listen to anything other than 12 Play (his pre-pee days) or the album he did with Public Announcement….

Ms. Everything says:

Well personally I’m waiting for the day a grown man pisses all on R. Kelly and then maybe I’ll consider listening to his old music that I already have in my collection but he will never get a dime from me for past or future efforts. If I don’t already own it, I don’t need it :shrugs:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SERIOUSLY I DON’T KNOW HOW YALL STAY CONSTANTLY CATCHING EMOTIONS ABOUT SHIAT I POST THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, MY POST IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE POST- NO MORE OR LESS

AINT SHIAT ON SR WORTH GETTING HOSTILE ABOUT-FOR ME IT’S ALL WORDS HOW YOU INTERPRET THEM IS UP TO YOU AND NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY

CUSSING IS NOT OLD AND CHILDISH-BUT I SCROLL THREW ALL THESE POSTS AND SEE CURSING AND SEX ACTS TYPED ALL DAY ERRY DAY, BUT WHEN I USE THEM THEY’RE OUT OF CONTEXT AND NOT CALLED FOR

WHATEVA-SERIOUSLY CAN’T NOBODY REGULATE ME BUT SR-I AINT BROKE NO RULES AND AINT NOTHING I TYPED PERTAINS TO YOU SPECIFICALLY

SO SCROLLED PASS AND IGNORE ME AND OR DON’T RESPOND TO ME-IF YOU GONNA CATCH FEELINGS

BoogieNites says:

all i know is she looked like she did NOT wanna be proposed to in that behind the music :no: it was VERY telling :tea:

Divorce ain’t cheap!
      FUGG CHEAP its not only up to you – the party you married has to sign those papers or you will never be divorced thats why I wont marry again – waiting on my ex hubby to release me #NOPE

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@Ms.Everythang – Nahhh I pulled up about 500 imgages of him. Some had less tats than other, the tats in conjunction with bad news and disappointments, is enought to keep my running shoes tight on my feet.

I’m more of bow tie, khaki pants, and loafers kind of chic :coffee:

@MSE
      Im good all on everything RKELLY – I thought he was still in the closet that’s how much I focus on him and IDK if you watch hollywood exes but whats up with his ex wife keep crying about all she wanted to do was dance :shrugs:

So no one saw Tiffney and him pictured on RWS – she looks so much older now

:koolaid: :popcorn: to hot for :coffee:

Lawd the things I would do to the Game before the internet age..mmmph.

I get a ghey vibe from Game. But I guess that’s just me. :tea:

capricorn83 says:

:waves: <—- really a petition to retire the word "dopamine"

Usual Prime Suspect says:

I’m more of bow tie, khaki pants, and loafers kind of chic
      ======
      I call bullshatt :coffee:
      What about them teardrop tats you got on your cheek Hrrrrmm :waiting:

Ms. Everything says:

@Usual :cosign: except on the bow tie :lol: but I love a man who can look and dress like a grown man. I’m too old to deal with white tees and sagging jeans, and I’m too grown for skinny jeans but a man dressed in a nice suit, or slacks and a button down tucked in and fitting right… :yes:

KyCakes says:

Macchiato – I think it’s because you never really contribute anything to a conversation…just kick in the door wavin the .44

You come off as angry and yeah, we all have days where we’re not feeling it and vent, but EVRYTIME you come in, Ma, it’s &*$^*^@$&^&@!^*!#_&$*! and more #&*(!@^&*!(^#*(_!#

Settle down and smoke one :blunt:
      Change your perspective :lol:

I get a ghey vibe from Game. But I guess that’s just me
      No it isn’t when my crush fades its normally becuz of this reason SMDH I thought it was truly only me! Something about how he relates to females in public

Ms. Everything says:

Choco I’m not watching that ish :nono: but I’ve seen pictures of his ex from the show and she looks a hot ass mess

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@Choco – Remember the Self Destruction viedo, that’s the first time I saw her.

Self Destruction, Heading for Self Destruction :whistle:

:rollseyes: gee thx for lettin me know it was a :newpost: ole rude heffas. ANTYway..Game was sexy when he came out what? 10 years ago? all the tats & such not anymore. and bc U CARE, i will say he’s the 1st cat that don’t have stellar teef that i still found attractive. u can have many flaws in my book, but bad teef aint gone get it :nono:

his dimple up top is UBER cute tho. (got a soft spot for dimples :love: )

@MsE
      Actually them ladies carry themselves way better than any other reality show – they are down to earth some like Will Smith’s ex wife seem a lil fake but for the most part I like the ladies and especially RKELLY’s wife she is so funny cuz she’s from CHITOWN and the things she says about living in LA is hella funny Maitai my heart goes out to her serious business her mom is on the show and they are funny you would be pleasantly surprised

KyCakes says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

I get a ghey vibe from Game. But I guess that’s just me
      ———————————————————————-
      Someone on another blog said on his Twitter, he’s always disrespecting Women and his Fans…
      He comes off as an angry little boy to me…what grown azz Man still fights and posts images to Tumblr of someone getting a beat down and whatnot?

:dead: at pre-pee days! :rofl:

@Choco – Remember the Self Destruction viedo, that’s the first time I saw her.

Self Destruction, Heading for Self Destruction
      Okay cuz I was clueless on her dancer part but she was a video chick I thought she was a real choreographer

yallcrazy says:

TVOne is gonna have a positive reality show soon yall!

<–will be watching :yes:

BoogieNites says:

Secret says:

R.I.P. to rapper Ms. Melodie
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      this is very sad :crying: “i’m ms. melody and i’m a born again rebel..” damn yo. RIP

Ms. Everything says:

Choco what channel does it come on? I just can’t deal with the extra hood ratchet shows but if they’re not doing all that extraness I’ll give it a shot

KyCakes says:

:dead: at pre-pee days! :rofl:
      ——————————————————————–
      For serious, though… :shrug:

I can’t even look at a picture of ol boy w/o hearing Dave Chapelle in my head singing the pee on you song… :lol:

Ms. Melody was big back then right? #size

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@Ya’ll – My bad…a teapdrop left eye, boy tie, khakis, loafers and throwing gang signs.

Mista don’t even own a pair of timberlands, never wears alethic gear (unless going to gym)

Pointdexter – Nerd :yes:

Well, yall should never listen to anything Kelly sings then because he’s been “playing house” with lil girls since before he blew up.

@ Choco…I like his ex too but, considering that nobody knew who is was or hardly anyone knew he was married, i’dda stayed anonymous. :lol:

Gawd dissecting a bone only partner? Why I never :lol: Nobody wants to marry the Game. Least of all me. Ion wanna marry nobody but Lebron :love:

KyCakes says:

I like your fur, Dimpz :yes:

—————
      R&B Divas is the one I was talmbout…

Ms. Melody was big back then right? #size

yep, she was a BBW :yes: may she RIP!

Stay pressn IGNORE you should know that but IM THE ONE WHO SAID WHAT IF SHE DECIDED thats when you came back ALL GRIMACE and chit like GRIMACE from McDonalds – CHILL YO!

@ Ky…What fur? :shrug:

Sooo if you disrespect females youre gay? Not just raised up wrong as fukk? Good to know!

KyCakes says:

Ion wanna marry nobody but Lebron
      ——————————————————————–
      :vomit:
      Gross, OTB

You’re way to purdy for that… :no:

@MsE
      It comes on VHI I don’t know if you are dealing with that VIACOM stuff but actually those ladies are cute in how they relate and support one another

WalkingKontradiction says:

I like Hollywood Exes, agree with you Choco, they do carry themselves well and R.Kelly’s ex-wife is indeed hilarious.

KyCakes says:

@Dimpz It looks like you have long hair in your gravi…

Dimpz u look like 15 in that pic :lol:

yallcrazy says:

:shotsfired: @whomever fonted earlier that juanita bynum eats fur burgers :huh:

NOPE not the only reason someone gets a gay vibe!

:hi: Ky

Pass The Dutchie on the left hand side :whistle:

But ppl knew Andrea. More so for her dancing, but they knew she was married to Kellz no?!?! I always knew that. :shrug: I used to remark that she had a very mature face, which was UNLIKE Kelly.

#shade #iamlearning :coffee:

________________________
      Right now she’s my favorite but all of them compliment one another thats more of what Im looking forward in my relations with females now granted the entire season isn’t over but they carry themselves well!

@ Ky…Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That is a cheap ass $20.00 wig. :lol:

Thanks Fay…I was bout 30 though. :wail:

oh. so yall just gonna talk about TeeBee like DirecTV aint got a bish on lockdown??

DID U EBER LUBB US DIRECTEEBEE?? :crying:

*joseline voice*

KyCakes says:

@Usual :blunt: *inhales* Your turn…..

@ Shaun…More ppl didn’t know than did though. :no:

TRUE that but then she making her money tho :wink:

yallcrazy says:

All EYE do know is that yall better watch the reality show I just fonted because I am going to want to “converse” about it ON HERE :lol:

<—— Work Performance Today #fail

KyCakes says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Ky…Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That is a cheap ass $20.00 wig. :lol:
      ————————————————————–
      well, uh…what did you think I ws talking about when I said fur?

DID U EBER LUBB US DIRECTEEBEE??

*joseline voice*
      :rofl: :rofl:

@ Choco…I like Andrea but, something about Will’s ex annoys the shyt out of me.

Boo aint no one watching TVONE I kid :lol:

Thats warnt shade @Yall. Gen-u-whine thought that popped up as I caught up on the comments.

BoogieNites says:

choco, ms.melody was from flatbush and was married to krs-1 for a few years in there. she was down w/ boogie down productions (bronx) tho.

has any1 heard a cause of death yet ? :(

@ Choco…I like Andrea but, something about Will’s ex annoys the shyt out of me.
      See her I find fakish like okay she is really a god fearing woman but when she lends a ear I feel like she is judging quietly

WalkingKontradiction says:

Yeah whoever said R.Kelly’s been into lil girls is like. Remember the song she’s got that vibe? Weren’t those the public announcement days? He sure did call out Aaliyah in that song…..

@ Ky….Girl Shaun will vouch for me, i’m half crazy today. She better hope my delirious self don’t start “drunk texting” her ass again. :rofl:

Choco i watch maybe like 5-10 hours of tv a week. apparently most of the stations i watch are owned by VIACOM’s hoe asses :cuss:

i was salty as a dill pickle on Monday night :mad:

@Boogie
      :thumbsup: I don’t really know of her but the news is sad all the same…

I gets no feelings evoked by the EXS yet. Maybe im not paying enough attn. :lol: Imma remedy that.

i was salty as a dill pickle on Monday night
      __________________________
      YOu know I have phoned cable and I signed the petition girl me and my daughter be like ugh! They messing up our rotation :lol:

KyCakes says:

@Dimpz :hahaha: Put the phone down, Ma and step away slowly….

Sleep deprived drunk :no: ..texts be coherent but not? Fast as hail? Lawd KITA GET SOME SLEEP!!!

wait. YALL i think TV1 MAY be one of the 3 channels i got left :rolleyes:

what show u tambout?? :popcorn:

@ Walking…True, he did. I know ppl that went to school with him and are related to him too. Actually, some of my family is kin to his. :wail:

No cause of death yet @Boogie.

Daisy says:

Disclaimer: I do NOT want a big wedding would rather elope actually BUT I feel you can plan for BOTH a wedding and marriage at the same damn time. Some ppl get married in a courthouse and still get div others spend 20-50k and stay married for yrs. You never really know IMO. I am sure couples who went to pre martial counseling (which I do believe in) div just the same as those who didn’t. I say do what floats your boat no wedding/big wedding/elope/courthouse etc.

so to yall that watched was Monday’s hippity hop ATL worth watching on-line. i done already missed yall go in on em :crying:

Ms. Everything says:

@Choc I’ll check it out. No viacom issues over here @Yall what channel does that come on? I’m so out the loop on tv shows. I pay all this money for cable strictly for my internet and my kids :no:

@OTB yes I dissect bone only partners I’ve been burned (don’t take that literal #nostds) too many times not to. The ones you think are good for just a screw will be the first ones catching feelings turning all stalker on you :no:

wait. YALL i think TV1 MAY be one of the 3 channels i got left

what show u tambout??
      ________________________
      It is boo :hugs: Holds you and me – @Yall said Diva’s something

:rofl: @ Yall

Shaun loves my drunk text :D

@Fayla – Did orders go out today? :yes:

WalkingKontradiction says:

I don’t like Will’s ex either and can’t for the life of me understand how after being divorced like 17yrs AND remarried, she’s still riding her ex-husband’s coattails.

Fay you GOT TO hear mama DEE say you left mah son for dead. :( Font cant do it justice.

R&B Divas on TVOne
      Monifah
      KeKe
      Faith
      and 2 others that I can’t recall right now. #toolazytogoogle djm

:threat: Cousin, you better be ready too :lol: <–wide open

(don’t take that literal #nostds)

Lady that made me holler out! :hahaha:

And yes you are so right, you be thinking you only giving ‘em some but they have planned yall whole life out :no: :huh:

I really did mean BEFORE the internet age. Game used to be sexy and QUIET. I never like em when they get too famous. Start to “feel themselves and chit”… Cepting Lebron of course :love:

Cali yern & Choco’s did :yahoo:

i still got more, but they won’t go out till Friday. i tied as PHUCK, so i’m taking sleep enhancers and going my ass to sleep tonight. no whippin at. all. :zzz:
      Dimpz, ur prize for LOTM will go out then as well :hug:

:hahaha: She was TOO hurt when she was tombout Gucci rescinded her discount! Chit tickled me TO DEATH!

142 was for you Fay.

BoogieNites says:

hollywood exes is pretty good reality tv. i adore r.’s ex — she reminds me of tasha mack from the game, the show. she’s my fave. i like will’s ex the least for the very reason previously mentioned — she’s super judgmental and pompous.

Usual Prime Suspect says:

@Daisy – I’ve seen more divorces of expensive weddings than court house weddings.

Folks be going to pre-marital counseling, just so they can get married…but don’t do the homework.

You got talk and “check” in with other; kinda like the whacko said this morning about the report card.

Just talk…We feeling each other?

Am I still making your “toeses: curl?

How my sorry ass cooking, has it got better?

Continue to date it other.

I’m no expert, but I got a couple of tricks up my sleeve.

Ms. Everything says:

For the record back when Piss Kelly was dropping his classics, I was too young to really get his pedophilish tendencies. The thing with Aaliyah was known but to a teen who wasn’t into the magazines and gossip it was just one of those passing things to me. It wasn’t until I became an adult that I really took the time and had the mentality of wow dude is sick. And then when the tape dropped and I was really grown with kids of my own I was too through with his perved out ass :nono: but those classics are still in my collection but do not get played

:lol: ok that one line just convinced me OTB, imma watch. and if DirecTeeBee don’t get get they chit togedda by Monday, well imma send them a pick of my ass to kiss :buttshake:

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Dimpz you from the Chi? I live in NWI now and have a friend that grew up during his era, she was just young enough that she had friends who dated him…they were all underage too

:pc: on usps .com rerouting Choco’s Whip :rofl:

____________________________
      Yes I think she is still starstruck she should fall back lookn silly and what the tea with her and hubby living in two different cities #RAISED BROW

@FAYLA
      :yahoo: So glad my whip shipped tanks bew

yallcrazy says:

I’m no expert, but I got a couple of tricks up my sleeve.
      ================
      (Judgemental voice) Yeah, SO, we’ve heard :coffee:

on usps .com rerouting Choco’s Whip
      You so pressed get off my whip/tip :rofl: :rofl:

@ya’ll let’s resume out normal banter tommorrow. :yes: :kiss:

Nite Nite Errybody :peace:

BoogieNites says:

preciate ya, OTB. had me over here tapping my mic :IS THIS THING ON: ?? :grill:

@Yall it would be on the one channel I DON’T have :cuss:

@OTB girl you know how many ninjas was sexy as hell pre internet and especially twitter?? *cough* Tyrese *cough* Had me planning out my future imaginary life and kids just to find out they can’t spell, can’t read, don’t make sense and act like they smoke crack like it’s water :mad:

@ya’ll – you read my mind :rofl:

Okay Cali (maybe) :kiss:

:whip/tip: :hahaha:

Thats it for me too. Nite @Cali, @Lovely Ladies. Love yall lots. :hug:

Imma pack up and have this dinner with my kids while I pretend to be devastated about leaving them behind.. :coffee:

Bibi says:

Cali yern & Choco’s did

oh :tea: :hi: Fayla

WalkingKontradiction says:

@ OTB :rofl: I was tickled as well… her face was priceless…..

Will’s ex: Girl I realized it was real when they told me oh no, your gucci discount has been declined :violin:

:nite: Cali

:huh: MsEverything #FIXIT :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: Everythang!!! The internet ruined many a good fantasy!!! Im about to pee..on myself #nokelly ROFLLL

:rofl: GN!!!!

:nite: OTB :rofl: @faking it

I got 15 more minutes but GOODNITE GOOD LADIES that have fled/left the building

Me too @ Choc

<–planning to flee :lol:

Ms. Everything says:

@yall I’m looking for their website to see if maybe there’s a place I can watch their shows online

:yawn: so ready to go

:hugs: @ Walking you and I must neva part lotte dada :whistles:

Snatches Yall’s bra pulls her right back into post

BoogieNites says:

i wasnt gonna say anything b/c i found your font earlier pretty funny (AND TRUE!). but u understand that your SR username is THE ANTAGONIST, right ? now don’t go puttn ur e-paws on me but i think it may have sumthn to do w/ u claiming to be an adversarial..from the gate. :shrug:

@ Walking….Yes I am! :yes:

:bye: Shaun

@MSE
      I was doing that yesterday but it aint nothing like watching it on TV

@Walking
      :cosign: wanted to sneak out boss around

WalkingKontradiction says:

:whistle: @Choc can’t keep my sista way from me lottee dada

Daisy says:

I have seen just as many div of courthouse weddings as expensive weddings :shrug:

I am not married and been single forever that’s just my .02 and I agree you must do the work in pre marital couensling.

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Dimpz, love the summers, minus the humidity and thunderstorms

HATE the winters…..I’m a Southern Cali girl :smoke:

@Choc I know right, but I might as well wait it out

Ms. Everything says:

Choco :cosign: but I’m used to online tv at this point thanks to my kids who hog the tv whenever they’re around

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Daisy that’s why I hate cliche’s they never ring true for everybody so I just do me and be Ray Charles to the rest….

@Walking
      :thumbsup:

@MsE
      Oh I know the sacrifices when it comes to my rugrats so I get it

@Boogie
      don’t even bother with INTENSE she’s always innocent and unaware of how she offends

BoogieNites says:

oh. :rolleyes:

Ms. Everything says:

Daisy I’ve seen my share of both BUT I will say that the people I saw get real crazy over their weddings like everything being over the top down to the napkin holders have all but one gotten divorced :shrugs: but that’s about half the justice of the peace weddings too. It comes down to the real reasons for getting married and whether the couple plans on really working on it or not most of the time

It just how she makes her points why does everyone has to be some name cuz we have an opinion that differs from hers I normally ignore her becuz its so mental to me the way she post all I made was simple inquiry she come all back like Pam in Martin STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS SMDH -

Ouch @ Choco :huh:

Boss just left :tiptoeing: to see if its all good :lol:

@ Walking….I got some ppl out your way I need to come visit. :yes:

Ms. Everything says:

One thing I will say on the matter though, every single couple that I know who had a huge wedding, still married or not, every single one has said they regret the amount of money they spent on their wedding because that money could’ve been put towards something for the future. That’s what bugs me about people who go all out spending hundreds of thousands on a wedding when they live in an apartment, or are still making payments on their car, etc. A wedding is for one day, you can have a beautiful wedding on a small budget and then do something for the future that will truly last :shrugs:

OMG do yall hate when you feel Aunt Mary creeping cramping up the BISH!

:rofl: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS SMDH -

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Dimpz whew chile I wish I was home because it’s the backwoods here in NWI but CHI eases that for me….I truly love that city! So much to do :yes:

*sends Walking an SR Midwest Crew Confidentiality Agreement*

:rules:
      We got rules yo!

BoogieNites says:

Choc. You stoopid. *Tommy voice*

I :heart: Martin !

A.J. says:

:gay: I will never get past that Butterfly tattoo.

Auntie i get the same vibe

That Van Cleef and Arpel neckpiece is dope on girly though.

@DIMPZ
      :lol: Im serious tho but I know I just gave you a visual :lol:

Im out fugg these next 3 minutes

:peace: SEXIEST FEMALES ALIVES :grin: INCLUDING MOI

*stomping lika big dog* :hahaha:

=========
      MsE :cosign:

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Ms. Everything so true. I experienced that 5yrs ago when I almost married the wrong person. Called it off 30dys before but was still stuck with 75% of the costs and half the people invited ion even like….when I actually do get married, it will be out of this darn country and away from broke folks who just wanna eat drink and dance on MY dime :no:

:cya: Choco

Choc. You stoopid. *Tommy voice*
      :lol: thats about all my black azz can watch on TV :lol: :lol:

*sends Walking an SR Midwest Crew Confidentiality Agreement*

:rules:
      We got rules yo!

Hahaha my bad, my bad

Ok :peace: everyone!

198&199 :lol:

We got dues too :lol: #duetwiceamonth :grill: #ikidikid

lashellebelle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Came back in just to :cosign: this!

Ms. Everything says:

I should be a midwest affiliate by past association. Just cause I moved away many many moons ago doesn’t mean I don’t still claim my midwest affiliations when I come through every couple years :lol:

Great they had the sense enough to call it off before they make even BIGGER asses of them selves :handclap:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      yes Maam!! thats how i did it,paid $270 for the license and $75 to the minister to marry us out by the water.got on a plane and went to sanJuan!
      Quick,Easy,Economical :D I wasnt doing it for the buzz,it was for me and my spouse and we LUBBBBBEDit!

Ms. Everything says:

If I ever get married again, that’s how I’ll do it (probably not San Juan) but something small, simple for the people I care about, my husband and myself. My 1st wedding wasn’t big by any means but knowing what I know and seeing what I’ve seen and knowing me, I want to look back and say this was special and fun and what we wanted and not be faced with a bunch of bills either. Now I will if ever given the opportunity again splurge on a bad ass dress but it won’t be white, it won’t be puffy and it won’t cost more than a few hundred either

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I may renew my vows at my seven yr mark and I DO Wanna get a Fancy Dress too.But we’ll See.

Daisy says:

I would love to go on vacy and come back married but I wouldn’t want to do that to my mama otherwise I am fine with me, my boo, sunset, a pastor and God and a small dinner party to celebrate when I return. I HATE wedding dresses too overall.

If you want a big wedding and can afford I say go for it. Different strokes for different folks. I don’t think anybody should go in debt for a wedding though and the older you get even if you did want a big wedding people tend to scale it back. I would rather have a FLY honeymoon since I LOVE to travel.

lnp03 says:

She is the mother of his 2 younger children, King Justice and Cali Dream. His oldest son, Harlem, is by someone else. I thought The Game really loved Tiffney. He seemed sincere about his feelings for her in his “Behind the Music”. I wish them both the best.

sassyshe says:

I dont think they were a good match; cute theory good girl tames bad guy unfortunately didnt come to pass.

On another note, BoogieNites I agree, i love the show too

lexdiamonz says:

I am with SRose on this SOMETHING about this dude just SCREAMS “homothug” to me….

and i am with INTENSE homegirl DODGED a BULLET dude seems hella unstable and NO i don’t know him but ACTIONS(even small ones) speak louder than words when niccas SHOW you who they are BELIEVE them

cocoa49 says:

Good…..Mr. bi-polar doesn’t know what he wants anyway.