Does Usher have the victory in the bag?

Superior court Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane is expected to return with a verdict in the bitter Raymond vs Raymond child custody case sometime today.

My confidential source has uncovered a blockbuster revelation that may tip the scales of justice in singer Usher Raymond’s favor. Apparently, Usher has an ace in the hole that his ex-wife Tameka Foster-Raymond doesn’t know about. Read more after the break!

According to my confidential source:

Over the week, I have been chasing down a lead that involves the judge in the Usher custody case and Usher’s lead counsel and high powered attorney John Mayoue. My source who is a member of the legal community and who is not associated with the current case told me that years ago John Mayoue worked on the re-election campaign for now sitting Superior court Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane’s re-election campaign. My sources stated that he acted as her treasurer and he also had ties to the now defunct law firm of Weinstock & Scavo, where, apparently, there is also a connection.

This past Friday, Usher called Tameka on the phone and said to her “How does it feel to have lost your kids? Your son is dead, and now you have lost the boys too.” He continued: “I will let them know that [they] used to have a mother.” She responded, “How do you know I lost? His response, Why do you think I hired John?” “I hate you!”

What is more interesting is the fact that she recorded his conversation and she never heard such confidence in his voice.

Stay tuned for more on this developing story!

• Tameka: Usher’s sympathy for my dead son is bogus
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids

Photos: John E. Davidson/Getty Images North America

330 Responses to “Does Usher have the victory in the bag?”

kingstonn says:

usher, PLEASE cut that muppet off your head. please!

kingstonn says:

This past Friday, Usher called Tameka on the phone and said to her “How does it feel to have lost your kids? Your son is dead, and now you have lost the boys too.” He continued: “I will let them know that [they] used to have a mother.” She responded, “How do you know I lost? His response, Why do you think I hired John?” “I hate you..

i need to see the receipts for that transaction. :coffee:

This statistics is killing my brain :tea:

What good is an ace in the hole after the trial is over?

:tea:

Ms. Everything says:

—————————————-

Maybe I’m reading this wrong, but this reads more like something that will sway the judge to Tameka’s side then Ushers’s :shrugs:

And I don’t believe every thing I read but if he really called and said this **** to her he is a b!tch in every since of the word and deserves whatever bad comes to him :cuss: Actually take that back, he’s lower than a bitch. A bitch would be too good for him

And this source knows that he made this call and said these words :rolleyes: mess . com smh

OMG. I made my comment before reading the whole story. That sh*t is fake as hail. All of it.

kingstonn says:

usher, PLEASE cut that muppet off your head. please

I expect to see lintballs and dust bunnies they way that shyt looks :nono:

free says:

kingstonn says: i need to see the receipts for that transaction.

**************************

me too. SR needs to at least make these over-dramatized fuggeries sound realistic. sounds like something out of a movie. :coffee:

Hey Bird :waves: Girl this is a bunch of mess, but we shall see :tea:

KK76 says:

:yawn: at this topic already!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I HOPE THIS ISN’T TRUE, BECAUSE WHAT’S BIGGER THAN THE ISSUE OF CUSTODY IS THE FACT THAT IT WOULD IMPLY THAT USHER WAS ACTUALLY THE MENTALLY ILL ONE

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SAY YOUR SON IS DEAD AND YOU’VE LOST YOUR KIDS??!!??!! :no: THIS CAN’T BE TRUE, IF SO HE’S HEARTLESS, WIN OR LOSE THE CUSTODY CASE, KEEP YOUR DEAD SON OUT OF THIS MESS

NOTHING GOOD IS GOING TO COME TO HIM “IF” HE IN FACT SAID THIS-WAAY TO MUCH HATRED TO HARBOR TOWARDS ANYONE TO MAKE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT

:wtf: i HOPE that is NOT true. otherwise usher is lower than i evan BEGAN to imagine! :no:

dancerbee93 says:

So we tapping phone calls now :shrugs: :coffee:

:tea:

:tape:

Starr says:

I hope this is not true. I don’t have a good opinion of usher right now, and it wouldn’t help. He didn’t prove that she is an unfit mother, and if she loses custody of her kids, then I know something fishie was going on.

Ty says:

Ok since she recorded the conversation, is that not grounds for a new judge or does that just apply to Zimmerman?

Naija :shrug:

:offtopic:

In other news…Sparkle came in 5th place at the box office. Made 12 million and the movie only costed 14 million to make…

They both look like buttmunches in my eyes though :tea: nothing on the phone call, I doubt that Usher would even say this, but I don’t know the man so :tea:

Ms. Everything says:

Depending on where you live it’s legal to tape phone calls in court cases like this. I don’t know about GA laws though, however I can understand why she would IF this story is true. I’d like to believe that it’s not. But if it is my opinion still stands that he’s a bitch ass nigga

Gigi26 says:

Whoa… :no:

Trendsetter says:

:shocked: :huh: i am REALLY surprised by that. i thought surely it would be #1. i’m going next weekend for sure. it would be lame to go while we’re in NY..

Trendsetter says:

In regards to this post….I’ll just wait for the verdict in this case…which should come later today.

lovezoe says:

I am SO glad SR reader are smart. If this had been another site… Even for Usher I dont believe this one.

Bensonetta
      —————-
      Fugg folks yo.

@ Fayle

Nope The Expendables and Bourne Legacy had the box office on lock this weekend

Ms. Everything says:

@Trend I didn’t expect it to make that much to be honest so :claps: I’m glad they’re doing well

^ ^ ^ ^

:cosign:

——————————————
      I woulda said fugg you with your Fraggle Rock looking azz and hung the hail up.

Thats just ME.

Trend :smack: well up against those, i would say it still did well :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE FACT THAT YES BEING A WIFE IS BETTER THAN A GIRLFRIEND OR BABY MAMA BECAUSE LEGALLY YOU COULD AT LEAST PETITION A COURT FOR ALIMONY AND MAYBE WIN THE CASE, A GIRLFRIEND/BABY MAMA ONLY GET CHILD SUPPORT

BUT THIS IS HOW MEN CAN GET ONCE THEY ARE NO LONGER IN LOVE WITH YOU OR NO LONGER SERVE A PURPOSE IN THEIR LIFE AND BEING THE WIFE WON’T MEAN SHIAT, ONCE THAT NICCA VIEWS YOU AS AN OPPONENT HE MUST CONQUER-SHIAT GETS REAL UGLY

KyCakes says:

Sad…all the way around…

lovezoe says:

Most states say one person has to give consent, that can be the person recording the call. I think.

Luvn! :love: sup tho?

and i spoke to a few folks downstairs too :coffee:

kdubbbbbb! :lol:

@ trend
      it did better than i thought it would. even came in on top of Batman. that’s pretty damn good. :clap:

Morning Fay Fay :waves: we offtopic yet :thinking: did anyone catch the interview last night wit ole Oprah and Rhianna :yawn: I though it was just ok :shrug:

FAY- Thanks

free says:

luVn_liFe…’s gravi

*************************

i’m :rofl: in my cube!

oops meant to say :heart:

Fay what part of NY ya going to #Nosey

Jenie i saw the last 45 mins or so
      most ppl were all “oh it was so good, blah blah” it was aiight :yawn: :coffee:

@ Jenie

I thought the interview was good. I just didn’t like the fact her mom was more happy to see Oprah than she was for the house Rihanna purchased for her

<—- we died bout this last week :D

QueenSJ says:

This sounds like something off of one of those horror films, no?

Ms. Everything says:

@Love :yes: that’s what I thought too. I know in CA you have to notify the other person that they are being recorded at the beginning of the call and then it’s admissible in court otherwise it can’t be used as evidence although if you take a transcript of the call that can be used

KyCakes says:

@Songstress :yahoo:
      @JEN-AY :hug:

Gud Moanin’ Ery’ones else :wave:

Tameka trying to make a career out of getting a divorce. Smh.

She goin be on VH1 promoting “R&B Harlots” or some chit like that in two months.

MsDivaRo says:

:hug: Fayla, Jenie, Ky, Kdub, Intense!!!!

Trendsetter says:

I like the fact that we were able to see Rihanna in her element…being back home and her family and friends referring to her as Robyn. I also like the fact that she was real and raw.

QueenSJ says:

This sounds like something off of one of those horror films, no?

:dead:

lovezoe says:

So I was watching this movie that was SO ratchet, I had to turn it off. Snow on tha Bluff. Ratchet.com

cheeks8683 says:

Let’s hope that Usher is not that hateful, or stupid for that matter…Who calls the person they are on trial against assuming that they aren’t recording the convo, shoot people record EVERYTHING these days…. I mean I tried on a dress and recorded me trying in on in the fitting room so that I can get my sister’s opinion of how it looked…..

@ Fayla I watched Honey Boo Boo for the first time this weekend…It was hard for me to get through some episodes because the famaily literally made me sick to my stomach…The mother had dirt trapped between her chins :hurl:

kingstonn says:

i liked the interview. bajans have the cutest accents! it’s like island mixed with british.
      it wasn’t earth shattering that people kept making it seem like. it was cool.

Luvn

in NYC. we arrive in newark, nj friday night but are headed to the city that night as well. i have NO idea what we’re gonna do tho! :lol:
      i’m tryna get Harlem (the poster) to hook me up with some ideas. i want some good island food & i know she’s gwan have a spot for me *licks lips*

Trendsetter says:

So Usher is playing on my pandora….

:think:
      What interview did Rhianna do?

@ fayla
      go to negril cafe in NYC. it’s a restaurant on top & a club on the bottom.
      the food is DELICIOUS! like my grandma is cooking it. i promise you it’s a great spot. :yes:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Jenie i saw the last 45 mins or so
      most ppl were all “oh it was so good, blah blah” it was aiight
      Well honestly I gave her that >>>> alright! I thought it sucked though :shrug: Nothing was brought out any different then what we already know. That she loves Chris Brown :shrug: um that’s obvious!
      Morning MsDiva :waves:

KDub
      Ky
      Dancer
      Iheart
      anybody I missed [insert your name here]
      _____________________________
      Ion thank Usher said this. And I REALLY doubt …that if he did…Tameeka would’ve calmly responded with “what makes you think I lost?” Chile boo.

I read somewhere else that Tameka went off on Grace on Twitter. Calling the woman infertile & saying she (Grace) wanted to take her (Tameekas) kids cuz she can’t have any.

Lawd…Only God knows the truth.

yeah, she seemed a lil star struck. but i guess she figured she’s got forever to celebrate the house, but O is here now :lol: :shrug:

now i did get that Rih seems pretty down to earth from that interview. she is really still not over CB at all tho it seems :no:

KDub says:

You can petition the court and get paid if you are not married. Palimony.

Rih interview made me cry.

:wave: to all my peep-ahs.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I will be glad when this trail is finally over.

Trendsetter says:
      So Usher is playing on my pandora….
      ^ ^ ^
      LOL he’s on my radio too,clymaxx

Fayla Oh Okay business related!! child make sure you have some comfy walking shoes!!

Morning Man :waves: Oprah interviewed her last night

Ms.Fashion says:

Well since the cat out of the bag wouldn’t she (the judge) be pressured to show that she wasn’t bought??? :shrug:

IF THIS IS TRUE…… Usher my dear you need to read the book of Genesis to Revelation. :no:

#JUSTSAD

lovezoe says:

Oh the Honey Boo Boo clan is vile. Passing gas, burping, they just look like they take weekly baths.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

meant trial

NaijaGal says:

so anybody else read Rasheeda’s open letter to K Michelle :coffee: K Michelle’s response(s) made me adore her even more

MsDivaRo says:

:offtopic: the original Sparkle was on Centric last night…I DVR’d it so I’ll watch that one before seeing the re-make!!!

Ms.Fashion says:

Heyyyy @Kdub!!!

I saw Sparkle. Go read my assessment downstairs!!! If you want….

NYS WHERE I RESIDE PALIMONY IS A NO GO

@ fayla
      go to negril cafe in NYC. it’s a restaurant on top & a club on the bottom.

:love: awww KING!! :2dance: <—dutty wine
      thank u luv!! sounds RIGHT up mi alley :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- Where can I find this?

Rhianna is very down to earth, this is why I like her :yes: But the interview well sucked to me, I guess I was expecting more, heck I got more from the thing they have with her on Netflix :shrug:

Never mind- Georgia prune :rofl:

———————————–
      Oooop.

__________________________

Yes it was :yes: I was watching that and the Lion King, but if you have Netflix its on there also commercial free :tea:

@ fayla
      you’re welcome! i wanna fly back there JUST to get some of their jerk chicken. smh. :no:
      it’s called Negril Village not cafe. and make sure you bring some good walking shoes. that’s all you do is walk!
      i like being able to get in my truck and go but it’s impossible to drive up there. i lost a good 3 lbs walking. :(

Diva & MzWhangdang! :hug:

gm ladies, hope yall had a good weekend!

:offtopic: so i HATE flying yall. with a PASSION. for yall frequent flyers is imma have to SMUGGLE my xanax on?? i know it’s all kinda limitations on what u can and cant fly with, but imma be a nervous damn wreck on them planes yo!

#truestory

lovezoe says:

“It would b fun2offer Georgia Prune a verbal lashing,but truth is she needs 2fight with me 2even come back next season.So Ill pass”

“15minutes the whole season and all of them put us 2sleep. Ur hottest scenes were becuz I was in them.”

“That grandmother is mad chile. why u mad ur gonna make ur first blog this season cuz of me! U owe me and this is the thanks I get?”

*giggles uncontrollably*

NaijaGal says:

so anybody else read Rasheeda’s open letter to K Michelle K Michelle’s response(s) made me adore her even more

Chile I saw that mess with Rasheedah :rolleyes: that beesh needs to have a million seats back. Kmichelle :thumbsup:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I have full and complete confidence in my source who obviously heard the recording of the call. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

__________________________

Yes it was I was watching that and the Lion King, but if you have Netflix its on there also commercial free

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :stop: I looked a couple of weeks ago and Netflix didn’t have it. Let me check rat now!

———————————–
      Oooop.

:stop: so Grace middle name aint Sarah & she wont Abraham’s wife?? :think:

—————-

WOW!!!

lovezoe says:

So Sandra, whose side is your source on Meka or Ms. Usher?

Netflix done took sparkle off :shock: let me check, that’s where I seen it :pc:

@ fayla
      girl you’ll be alright. where do you live anyways? i bet it’s not a long flight.
      the sucky part is just going through TSA. ugh! make sure you have some headphones in case you’re stuck to someone who wants to tell you all about their UTI like they did me. shoulda never said i was in pharmacy school. :rolleyes:

King :( see that don’t go with the attire i was plannin on rocking. bet all my pics be from the feet up yo! :rofl:

They took Sparkle off of Instant Queue

:happy: @ Cali how Udooooing?
      MsDivaRo ” :blink: ” who dAt in your Gravie??

Fayla take half of it 30mins before you get ready to board and Yes Maam theres alot of restrictions when flying,However things have gotten a little laXes in the last year or so.

When are you leaving?

@ Trendsetter: I’m happy that it made $12 million, but it came in 5th place? :(

jeniefrumdabloc says:

__________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—————–
      I just checked my Netflix and it’s not on there! :sad:

@ Ms. Everything: it is legal to tape phone calls in Georgia. I know this for a fact. :)

:sad: Oh wow they took it off Netflix I thought ounce its on Netflix its there :thinking: Wow learned something new today

Ty says:

Grace should be able to have kids she just needs a jump like they do car batteries :rofl:

@ fayla

:rofl: LOL!! so they was tryna get a script yo! :lol: ppl are pathetic yo! but i will def take my mp3. i’m coming from pensacola, fl. flying to chicago :huh: then to newark. on the way back tho we stop in dulles. my friend i havent seen in 8 years is gonna meet me there for the layover. :crying: i cant wait to see my bew yo!!

Ms.Fashion says:

@ Fayle

Nope The Expendables and Bourne Legacy had the box office on lock this weekend

Going see the Expendables this week!!! I was pro black this weekend!! :lol:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SERIOUSLY I HOPE FOLKS JUST WANT TO SEE THE ORIGINAL SPARKLE TO REFRESH THEIR MEMORIES, BECAUSE SPARKLES IS A CLASSIC AND IF YOU ARE AT LEAST 30 YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT :shrugs:

QueenSJ says:

@Naija

Rasheeda is too far in the mix. She needs to stay her azz out of it. But honestly, I don’t think she’s gotten this much publicity doing anything else so…she’s going to continue with her 2 cents.

Ty says:
      Yes i seen her tweet :no: just vile

I haven’t see the first Expendables and I have the movie :ashamed:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ Cali how Udooooing?
      MsDivaRo ” ” who dAt in your Gravie??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I had a little work done this weekend :lolsign:

guhl, that’s Slyvester Stallone’s 90 year old mama…..she done had lots of plastic surgery but she don’t look 90 though!!!!

Bensonetta
      —————-
      Fugg folks yo.

That name was very popular back in the day. :yes:

MsDivaRo says:

The original Sparkle was on Centric last night…I DVR’d it so I’ll watch that one before seeing the re-make!!!
      ******************************

Darn I’m sorry I missed it. The remake didn’t really do it for me and I have been longing to see the original since I walked out the theater. I added it to my Blockbuster queue, but there is a long wait for it.

Boss on my back, aka KIC84 says:

lovezoe says:

No matter how bored I am, that is one movie I have yet to ‘press play’ to watch on Netflix. I’d rather watch something that I’ve seen 5 times, before watching that!

:nono:

___________________________
      Does the new Sparkle have the same plot :thinking: does sister die in this new one

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Oh wow they took it off Netflix I thought ounce its on Netflix its there Wow learned something new today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They need to add it back :cuss: I too thought once on Netflix always on Nexflix :cuss:

I had a little work done this weekend :rofl:

girl you Stooopid. She’s 90?? sheesh

wait. but what about the trip back tho?? :crying:

:rofl: y prolly got a treasure trove of dirt then huh Auntie!?

San says:

Well if this is true we should be hearing it soon right. Since I know she won’t let the Judge in on that recording.

KDub says:

The original Sparkle is in seven parts on Youtube. CheezeLouise or something like that. My daughter watched it two weeks ago prior to us going on Friday.

Thanks for the tip @Elove

NaijaGal says:

@LOVE you can find it on lipstick and Y B F

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, tell your “source” to stop the madness. Usher may be bytch….but I don’t believe he called his ex-wife and the mother of his sons…rubbing it in her face about a child dying….just straight bull on every level and yes in that order.

San says:

*she will

jeniefrumdabloc says:

did anyone catch the interview last night wit ole Oprah and Rhianna :yawn:

I missed it on purpose. Two narcissists, each with her own agenda, doesn’t interest me. :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

_________

This made me chuckle!!! :lol:

*places roast that’s been marinating for 2.5 days in the crockpot*

@ Fay
      mine were ankle up too! :lol:
      but all the people that live there do it all in heels and etc. helllll no.
      your flight won’t be so bad. make sure you don’t pack any liquids in your carry on cause those bastards will throw it away.

Trendsetter says:

@ Trendsetter: I’m happy that it made $12 million, but it came in 5th place?
      _____________________________

Yes 5th place Auntie…I didn’t want to see the film but I at least wanted it to come in the top 3.

******************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bird, don’t scroll down cause Jenie done gave the movie away :smack: screaming JEN-NAY, WHY? we ain’t seen da original

Fayla :smack: <———— Really me sHaking you,Save the other half for your trip back.Girl they arent goingf to take your Xanax :lol:
      when u leave?

Trendsetter says:

The original Sparkle came on Centric last night…

lovezoe says:

Boss- We watched about 20 minutes before we realized this was too ratchet for our liking.

@ Sandra
      the interview wasn’t bad. Rihanna was very personable. Oprah was too. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:
      What interview did Rhianna do?

Exactly. :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

I refuse to speak to Divurrr again until she destroys that unGodly gravi.

:waves: Naija
      :hahaha: @ FayFay

Naija!!!!!!! :kiss: where u been all my blog day yo??

Bensonetta
      —————-
      Fugg folks yo.

That name was very popular back in the day.
      ———
      back in what day? Before or after Rahseeda released her first stone tablet single? “Pussy So Old Make You Wanna Stone Me?”

*places roast that’s been marinating for 2.5 days in the crockpot*
      —————————————
      That fawkin piece o meat gonna be GOOD you hear ME? :wail:

What time dinna ill?

You said crockpot? 6-7 hours from now huh?

:steer:

Gigi26 says:

i want some good island food & i know she’s gwan have a spot for me *licks lips
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @Fayla: if you want some good island food you gonna have to go to Brooklyn, the Bronx (if you have a bulletproof vest you’re safe lol), or Queens (Kellys is the shyt…lahd (*makes appointment to go myself*).

You’re better off in Brooklyn if you have time.

Negrils is good but it expensive to rass Kingston :lol:

I’s gonna be in NYC this wknd too :yahoo: for a wedding…Haven’t been back since June and mi miss it suh…. :-(

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Does the new Sparkle have the same plot does sister die in this new one
      ****************************

The plot is very similar, but there were major changes. I won’t give details about it and spoil it for people who may want to see it. I will say that the vast majority of the times the group performed Jordan didn’t even try to lip synch and I was shocked the director didn’t clean that up. Also, why didn’t they ever have mic’s when they were on stage? Honestly, the movie was kinda whack for me.

luVn_liFe… says:

I had a little work done this weekend

girl you Stooopid. She’s 90?? sheesh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Google her pic (Jackie Stallone)….she was at the Expendables movie premiere in a mini skirt and heels. shat she make 90 look good! them lips though :nono:

————————————————-
      Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

:wail:

Ms.Fashion says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

___________________________
      Does the new Sparkle have the same plot does sister die in this new one

_________

No she doesn’t. It was really good. They changed some characters professions. I thought it was good.

Now who gonna remake Crybaby??? :lol:

:whistle:

Please, Mr. Jailor

lovezoe says:

FayFay- Coming to get me a plate. Ain’t had roast beef in a hot minute.

Trendsetter says:

Did somebody say something about Rasheeda???

I’m so over her K Michelle and Toya….I heard Toya tweeted to Rasheeda should we drop this audio….but later the tweets were deleted…so does she have audio of K Michelle lying??

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Does the new Sparkle have the same plot does sister die in this new one
      ****************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lovezoe says:

Rasheeda really needs to work on her relationship before she ride so hard for someone else’s

yallcrazy says:

Sandra Alize Jenkins :huh:

We could have come up with a more believable one than this, with pictures and everything… :rofl:

Who’s Bad :karate: (mj)

Min Min Sheen says:

That name was very popular back in the day.
      ———

back in what day?

I went to school with girls whose names ended in “etta” — Jonetta, Quetta, Bensonetta. :coffee:

dancerbee93 says:

hola Mz Whang :hugs:

———–
      She old she need to be trying to get into heaven like the other people from Golden Girls…

Since ya’ll heffas don’t wanna give me the scoop I guess, I will go see it this weekend :mad:

Gigi26 says:

I liked the interview because Rih is a true island girl at heart dammit..she holds her tongue for nobody and she lives for her family. People forget that she’s only 24 so she experienced hell a lifetime within a 8 year span. That’s a lot to take in.

I liked the fact that she drove Oprah around and she didn’t carry herself STUSH like some others when they make it *cough cough*. I died when she went to her old house and the coolie man and his daughter looked at them like :blink: :lol:

Trendsetter says:

Did somebody say something about Rasheeda???

——————–
      I think IF there was audio the bird named as Toya would have dropped it. MempHITZ not even saying anything, IF he didn’t hit why haven’t they called Bangel, Bangel, and Bangel.

yallcrazy says:

:waves: to all in the room right now. #drivebyphonepost :steer:

lovezoe says:

:shocked: for real?? i’m so trying to get on board with it..

King :lol: i wish the hell i would! i only sacrifice cute for pain if i can take them off at some point. that aint hannin up there. :nono: imma be tryin my best not to look like a tourist but i know good & damn well i am :rofl:

so since Whipfinity is solid i’m good right? (Cookie Dough is available today btw :yahoo: )

Luvn
      i needs to KNOW these things. i’m taking my whole damn script yo! :rofl:

KDub says:

The new Spar-kah was good cause I love me some Whit and now I am a HUGE fan of Jordin. That chile sang her face OWF okay?

And I was NOT a huge fan of the original. DJM. I just NEVER was wild about it.

In the original…My 17 yo didnt know WHO Lonnette McKee was…I had to tell her…New-New from “ATL” mama and Honey Daniels mama from “Honey”…then she was like ohhhhhhh okay :rofl:

Both Toya and Rahseedah can kick rocks :buttshake:

QueenSJ says:

@Trendsetter

IKR?! Like, why tweet and delete? If you do that and not back it up, it makes her seem like a coward. Mean wtf you say and say wtf you mean… that’s if you ask me :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

:dead:

Bird thanks for being honest, you’re not the first person to say that it was whack…

lovezoe says:

Anyone hear how Ocho first DV victim wants to meet with Evelyn?

*************************

Does this mean we won’t get a post on it?

Iheart says:

@Diva, Who in the ungodly hell is that in yo gravi ma’am :blink:

Gigi26 says:

:cosign:

VDot says:

*places roast that’s been marinating for 2.5 days in the crockpot* .

:thinking: Two questions: 1) Where do you live? 2) Is the airport near where you live? I’m on my way.

What you marinate it in :popcorn:

lovezoe says:

Anyone hear how Ocho first DV victim wants to meet with Evelyn?

She tyring to get a show too :no:

lovezoe says:

Anyone hear how Ocho first DV victim wants to meet with Evelyn?

_____________________________

Yep…and that DV case was 12 years ago…

coolie man and his daughter looked at them like

:rofl: his daughter’s reaction SLAYED me yo! she like bish pls! *side-eye* i was :dead:

yallcrazy says:

:love: The Golden Girls

:hump: <— Blanche Devaioux :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

lovezoe says:

Anyone hear how Ocho first DV victim wants to meet with Evelyn?

She tyring to get a show too
      :cosign: :no: <—SMH

NaijaGal says:

MzWhang :hug: *swing low sweet chariooooooooooottttttt*

@ Gigi
      I was told all food in NYC cost that much!
      you mean I could have found cheaper?! :shotsfired:

———————————
      So you coulda ended up Sandranetta? Say WORD.

lovezoe says:

FayFay- you talking about Snow on tha Bluff- please don’t watch it. Please. Whew. Ever 10 seconds they dropping the f word, the mf word. A mess.

Bout to go get some Lunch :steer:

@ NaijaGal and lovezoe: aren’t they both on the same reality show? Stop falling for PR stunts, please. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

FAYLA *don’t nobody care about those beautiful high cheekbones or them pretty lips or that gorgeous face of yours* :rollseyes: how you be :hug: <<chuch hug with a liptwist…but for reals, how are you love I see you're getting ready to hit the concrete jungle

lovezoe says:

Fay- You can’t post what you cooking without recipes.

Sandy- PR or not, two people can NOT like each other. Don’t you agree.

Gigi26 says:

I was told all food in NYC cost that much!

Oxtail w/rice n tings at Negril: 20 + dollars.

Oxtail w/rice n tings at Shop in Brooklyn: 10 dollars (plus you get extra).

:yes: I almost had my birthday there though..you know for the scenery n shyt :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

I refuse to speak to Divurrr again until she destroys that unGodly gravi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :stop: you don’t like my new look…I went in this weekend to get a little work done…they may have gone to far now I look like a 90 year old white lady……….. :rofl:

Hey Fay-la-la :hugs: :waves: <-my pepamint AND cookie dough whip :yahoo:

What’s this I hear somebody else done drowned up there at the Lake Lanier :no: They need to call that Lake (Die here) that lake is damn cursed :tea:

69 says:

:huh:

So Ursher hates Tameka this much?

:kona:

Gigi26 says:

his daughter’s reaction SLAYED me yo! she like bish pls!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :rofl: and when she gave her a hug she was like “get dis gyal offa me, mi wan fi watch Doraaaah.” :rofl: :dead:

Min Min Sheen says:

That name was very popular back in the day.
      ———

back in what day?

—————————–
      Yep I remember when women named their kids after their uncle daddies

Henrietta, Willie Mae, Johnnie Mae, or on the flip guys named Kim, Leslie, Sandy… I wonder why people give the younger folks flack about naming their kids Lexus, WIC Voucher, Beyonce, etc.

NaijaGal says:

@Sandra ion know what’s publicity and what’s real when it comes to these reality shows but Rasheeda should want more for herself than to be involved in someone elses foolishness…IJS

@Diva, Who in the ungodly hell is that in yo gravi ma’am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well good morning Iheart….I had some work done this weekend…you no likey? :rofl: that Slyvester Stallone 90 year old mammy!!!!

Gigi26 says:

What’s this I hear somebody else done drowned up there at the Lake Lanier

Does it have a strong current or something? That’s horrible :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What’s this I hear somebody else done drowned up there at the Lake Lanier They need to call that Lake (Die here) that lake is damn cursed

Cancels trip to lake lanier ASAP-idly :coffee:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Both Toya and Rahseedah can kick rocks
      ——–
      Rasheeda was there when the caveman invented the wheel… she kicked rocks into the goodyear tires we see today.

pointhimout says:

yeah that’s too much tragedy in one place for me. I could still go, but I’d be less inclined to get in the water at all, boat or otherwise.

Rasheedah <<<– who is she though :shrug: Rasheedah just needs to sit down seriously folks need to quit lying to her about her invisible career :tea: I'm just saying

:rofl: i am SO glad i’m not the only guhl who LOVES good food.

marinated in s & p, garlic, a lil cayenne, onion, bell peppa, celery, & worcestershire *swoons*

Gigi :rofl: hubby just HELLS NO to Brooklyn son. said we cant pack no heat on the plane. unless u know somebody gone let us borrow a heater & 2 vests. one medium, one large. (he get on my damn nerves yo! LMAOO!)

yallcrazy says:

I want some Crockpot Roast :chase:

:yahoo: I cant wait to lick the new Whip off :ashamed:

:pc: Imma send my check today Fay :danban:

:stop:

Oh LORD.

I thought folks was LYING about Jackie Stallone REALLY being 9-0. Oh my sweet teething baby Jesus. I thoughtchall was kidding about her being the classmate of Grace Miguel. HELP meh. I caint get up :rofl:

This bish wore a mini skirt and some heels and that FACE out in public?

:hug: dawn, 69

lovezoe says:

Toya seems like the type where everyone else fight her battle. Remember the chick that was like “Let me at em! Let me at em” But soon as they by them self they quiet as a church mouse.

I think that make 825563 person that done died up there this summer, I mean damn that lake is cursed :no:

69 says:

405

Don’t forget the woman and her children drowned in the Chattahoochee last week. :no:

dawn, 69

————–
      Morning

J Said it! says:

F&*^%%KKKK usher

Johnnie Mae
      ^^^^^^^^

UMMM THAT’S MY GRANDMA NAME AND SHE IS THE TRUTH!! LOL!

__________________________
      :hahaha: wait….me no speaky to u! :mad:

Oh LORD.

This bish wore a mini skirt and some heels and that FACE out in public?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She shole did!!!!!!! that face is jacked the fugg up but she don’t look 90

__________________________
      wait….me no speaky to u!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You know you lubs me!!! :love: :kiss:

KDub says:

@Fay I had a roast that my homegirl marinated in some red wine…and all the stuff you listed…. *thinks on that shat cause it was GOOD*…anywho I was like what kinna red you put on it…she was like whatever kind you got or can get for cheap. She had slapped some of that Wal-Mart $2.97 Cabernet on it…LAWD…And I dont een EAT red meat like that anymore. *I miss it so much though* :wail:

69 says:

People in the Sunbelt shouldn’t be in any form of water other than a swimming pool, hot tub, or shower. Ever heard of Naegleri Folweri (i probably misspelled that)

Anyway, yeah. Stay out of the water down south.

NaijaGal says:

@TY – no it wouldn’t be enough because it’s a he say/she say but even if it was it’s at the judge’s discretion to recuse themselves…it’s not automatic

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:
      Yep I remember when women named their kids after their uncle daddies

____________________________
      Yup. I knew a girl, her fathers name was Herman. Whyyyy did her mother name the girl “Hermalinda?”

@Diva, Who in the ungodly hell is that in yo gravi ma’am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well good morning Iheart….I had some work done this weekend…you no likey? that Slyvester Stallone 90 year old mammy!!!!

90?? :wtf:
      At first glance I thought it was Naomi Judd and she done had some HORRIBLE surgery :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

LOL @Intense

we cant pack no heat on the plane. unless u know somebody gone let us borrow a heater & 2 vests. one medium, one large. (he get on my damn nerves yo! :rofl:

FaY if your checking in bags pack your script in your check in luggage… S/N you can pack ur bunners in ur suitcase IJS :shrug:

I Go There says:

Not even noon and allegations are flying off the meat rack

FAYLA *don’t nobody care about those beautiful high cheekbones or them pretty lips or that gorgeous face of yours* how you be <<chuch hug with a liptwist…but for reals, how are you love I see you're getting ready to hit the concrete jungle

:ashamed: ju make me blush bew! (pls dont stop! :lol: )
      yes i am, & am excited & scurred #atthesamedamntime
      _________________________
      Iheart! :yahoo: :rofl: atchu rubbin in yo exclusive product!
      how's the hubby's burn
      YALLLLLLLL!!!!!! :dance: sup gawjus??

:popcorn: Really Chick-fil-A :yawn:

Iheart says:

@Screw, I saw that man :no: So sad :sad: Only waters im going in is the ocean!

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:
      Yep I remember when women named their kids after their uncle daddies

____________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My momma had a friend…her name was Hermalinda? :stop: where you from guhl? How many Hermalinda’s are there out there? :thinking: My momma’s friend named her daughter, Johnetta, after her dadddy named John. smh

FeFe says:

:think: ummmm, how is this phone call going to work in Ursher’s favor? He sounds like a stupid punk bitch… :coffee:

@Diva, Who in the ungodly hell is that in yo gravi ma’am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

90??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Her face hella fugg up too!!!! yep 90!!!!

GAGIRL87 :wave:

Gurrl u gonna make me go get me some chicFila i been craving that Sammich!!

KDub says:

WORSE name I ever heard of…dad name is Alfonso…and yes the mama named the baby girl…Alfonsettea.

I hate my cuz for that there BOOLSHAT. Our daughters the same age…I got a Kirah and this bish got an Alfonsetta. They call her Sette but still. :wtf:

MsDivaRo says:

:wave: Gagirl……I want some!!!!

FeFe says:

I have a relative named Charlesetta…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Why that name sound like a piece of furniture? :kona:

mzwhang90210 says:

My momma had a friend…her name was Hermalinda? where you from guhl? How many Hermalinda’s are there out there? My momma’s friend named her daughter, Johnetta, after her dadddy named John. smh
      ________________________
      I SAID I was not speaking to you!

(but iffen I was…I’d tell you I’m from Houston originally. SW sideeee!)
      :nana:

ohpretty1 says:

Good morning all.

On topic: I couldn’t work in any form in family court…to depressing for me. I’d have a standing appointment with a therapist just to keep the weight off my shoulders.

FeFe says:

I have a relative named Charlesetta…..

Me too :rofl: Went to school with a girl named earletta…

FeFe says:

I have a relative named Charlesetta…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey FeFe…one of my dearly departed church memba’s name was Sis. Charlesetta. May she RIP

FeFe says:

I have a relative named Charlesetta…..

Me too Went to school with a girl named earletta…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lawd have mercy!!!! Earletta…. that’s so wrong!

Trendsetter says:

I know a young lady by the name of Errold

Working in healthcare I see so many cray cray names

ohpretty1 says:

I know over 6 women named Edwina over 55. :lol:

@iheart and MsDiva

Like seriously placing an “ette” or an “etta” behind a man’s name just ain’t always the biz! :rofl:

Okay same name Sakes…
      the daddies name is Alton
      the son in AlTonio and the lil girl is Altonia <– :huh:

Working in healthcare I see so many cray cray names

:cosign: sometimes I just look at my computer screen like :wtf:

Ms.Fashion says:

YALL KNOW SOME WEIRD ASS NAMED PEOPLE!!! :lol:

Trendsetter says:

A young lady that I was friends with in highschool her middle name was Edwina..to be exact her it was Edwina Fenique

:wave: FEFE !!! What it do??? and yes I agree

:no:

________________________
      I SAID I was not speaking to you!

(but iffen I was…I’d tell you I’m from Houston originally. SW sideeee!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You’s a fool….well anyhow iffen…I gots tons of relatives in H-Town beybeh and tons of friends…..TX born and raised I am…yes I am….

EDWINA IS SO COMMON ROUND THESE PARTS, SEVERAL OF THEM YOUNG AND OLD

KDub says:

Etta James real name was Jamesetta…smdh…but no… Hermalinda and Alfonsetta the worse I EVER heard. IN LIFE.

_______
      I knew a lady…her parents said to hell with the “etta” part…just named her Milton.

But two of the most messed up names I’ve ever heard:

Mercy Dee

Louvenia

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva & luVn_liFe morning huns :waves: Ya’ll are more than welcome *in my country voice* :grin:

MsDivaRo says:

My name could have been Herberta. Lawd thank God my mama ain’t name me afta daddy…thank ya JESUS!

I Go There says:

Fredricka
      Marvin II (yes a woman)
      Quintonetta

_______________________-
      WHYYYYYYYY :cry:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

ONE OF MY CHURCH MEMBERS NAME IS ETTA MAE AND MY GREAT GRANDMA NAME WAS MADEAR YES WITH THE R-TYLER PERRY BASED HIS FAMOUS CHARACTER FROM THE NUMEROUS GRANDMAS NAME MADEA(R) -COMMON DOWN SOUTH

Trendsetter says:

I know a woman name Louvenia (she’s a hairstylist)

KDub says:

I remma when the baby was born cause she is a little older than my 17 yo; my dad asked my uncle (the grandfather)…

Um how do you spell Alfonsetta…we want to send a gift…and my stepmother mumbled “u-g-l-y”…

:dead:

<— Went to school with a
      Fre****a
      Miss Semptember (that's her first name)
      Esperhonda,
      Quallika

_______________________-
      WHYYYYYYYY

:rofl: I know it’s a horroble name

GAGIRL87 says:

So last night I’m watching “BackStage Of The Hard Knock Life Tour” on Netflix and um why was Jay Z pushing/slapping this chick in the face so uncalled for I now look at him in a different light :no:

*horrible*

<— Went to school with a
      Fre****a
      Miss Semptember (that's her first name)
      Esperhonda,
      Quallika
      Ok see…yall makin up stuff now :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

__________________________

say what?

Esperhonda
      Whyyyyyy???????????? :wail:

yallcrazy says:

:zzz: @Fay. My weekend was like an episode of The Young and the Restless (even I never seen one episode lol)

Everything is cool though :grill:

:warning: (batsign) for Cousin :lol:

:rofl: Kdub

I have a friend and her name is Behonest like really son Be-Honest :no:

:wtf: Esperhonda ?? :huh:

<— Went to school with a
      Fre****a
      Miss Semptember (that's her first name)
      Esperhonda,
      Quallika
      Ok see…yall makin up stuff now

I sure am not ma'am :rofl:

@Yall :waves:

<—went to school with a Kabibi

mzwhang90210 says:

lol@ GaGirl, I know a girl who named her daughter Smerica.
      Pronounced like “America” but with an S in the front.

Lawd my people, my people.

I promise I’m not making this shyt up, I went to college with a family:

Tomorrow
      Tomorning
      Tonight
      Today

And this was the kicker:

Nonsmoking <—–I swear to Gawd!!!

Pronounced non-sma-king

Iheart says:

I wish I could find my yearbook and I could give yall a few more :wtf: names :lol:

NaijaGal says:

======================
      girl thought you already knew about that…that’s why when the ish went down between Rhi & Chris I was giving that nigguh a side-eye…thus proving it’s about who you hit, not the hit itself

KDub says:

We usta clown this chick with just a regular name…her name was April and the heffa ALWAYS ended up in my class…and you know how they have the birthday list of whose birthday is in XX month? WHY this bish bday is in OCTOBER? You parents just COULD not live without naming you April huh?

April Teague if you are reading this I never forgotchu hun. EVER.

^ ^ ^

that was like 7 years ago so right??
      Yeah i seen that too,and he called her a “F’n BICTH,right?
      Thanks for sharing,but it wasnt ENOUGH! (chicFila

I have a friend and her name is Behonest like really son Be-Honest

:dead: i take it ha deddy was a liar huh? :kona:

I promise I’m not making this shyt up, I went to college with a family:

Tomorrow
      Tomorning
      Tonight
      Today

And this was the kicker:

Nonsmoking <—–I swear to Gawd!!!

Pronounced non-sma-king

:dead:

Ok I got one you for you guys. I have a coworker by the name of Queshalla

sassyshe says:

I doubt this is true as one of Meka’s “friends” would have had this leaked long time ago

FeFe says:

And when I used to work in mutual funds years ago, one of my clients was named Harry Balls….I cannot make this shyt up! :rofl:

Make the connection between these names:
      Essence
      Ebony
      Jet

A family of sisters :lol:

I promise I’m not making this shyt up, I went to college with a family:

Tomorrow
      Tomorning
      Tonight
      Today

And this was the kicker:

Nonsmoking <—–I swear to Gawd!!!

Pronounced non-sma-king

:dead: exit this blog emeejitlee hea!! RET NAH!! :chase:

dancerbee93 says:

My mother was an old school mother and I was named after my grand daddy and father (middle) and yes my first name does end with “ette” but I like it (now that Im older) :lolsign:

I Go There says:

Oh

To the young lady that was on Sandra Rose laughing at the comments at the ATL airport

Hello and nice skirt by the way

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Trend yeah I don’t know what chick did or said but it must have pissed him off :shrugs: good documentary though it was alot of people on that tour. DMX, Method Man<<< he so fine too me but anywayz, Red Man, Ja Rule, Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, Eve, the list goes on & on check it out :yes:

NaijaGal says:

I promise I’m not making this shyt up, I went to college with a family:

Tomorrow
      Tomorning
      Tonight
      Today

And this was the kicker:

Nonsmoking <—–I swear to Gawd!!!

Pronounced non-sma-king
      ===========================
      :dead: :dead: & :dead:
      :whistle:
      take me to the water
      take me to the water
      take me to the water
      to be baptized

Well whats the name dancerbee93 ??

@Fayla

I swear if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have BELIEVED it! :rofl:

KDub says:

The big thing around here in the 70’s/80’s…was naming kids after local towns/cities. There are a helleva lot of Zebulon’s, Cary’s, and LaFayette’s (Fayetteville)…and Clayton’s. Which is what Clay Aiken’s real name is.

dancerbee93 says:

*****************
      I have a coworker named Michael Hunt. And every time our receptionist pages him she always says “Mike Hunt you have a call..Mike hunt” He hates that everyone falls out laughing :hahaha:

mzwhang90210 says:

lol@ GaGirl, I know a girl who named her daughter Smerica.
      Pronounced like “America” but with an S in the front.

Who told her this was ok?? :huh: :dead:

FCK i hate scrollin up!

yallcrazy says:

:hahaha: these names :ha: @all the ettas, ique’s, and oh my goodness Fi them names :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

<—went to school with a Kabibi

Ok I got one you for you guys. I have a coworker by the name of Queshalla

I promise I’m not making this shyt up, I went to college with a family:

Tomorrow
      Tomorning
      Tonight
      Today

And this was the kicker:

Nonsmoking <—–I swear to Gawd!!!

Pronounced non-sma-king____
      ________________________________
      And NONE of these unfortunately named people…grew up to be serial killers?
      :dead:

__________________________
      :dead:

NaijaGal says:

I find it interesting how the source said Tameka said some off brand stuff and it’s ‘that bitch…that bitch…that bitch’…same source said Usher said something offbrand and it’s ‘nah, didn’t happen…don’t believe it’ :rofl: I remember when that nigguh spazzed on mtv but I digress

@dancer

:rofl: She does the bar call huh?

Make the connection between these names:
      Essence
      Ebony
      Jet
      ——————————–
      Now what if the parents woulda read Right’On? Then what?

273

mzwhang90210 says:

lol@ GaGirl, I know a girl who named her daughter Smerica.
      Pronounced like “America” but with an S in the front.

Lawd my people, my people.
      ________________________________________________________________

@mzwhang I kinda like that name it has a ring too it :kona:

O and hey :waves:

dancerbee93 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Well whats the name dancerbee93 ??

Oh yeah… Monnette Lyn… My grandfathers name was Monroe and my dads name is Leno..yes yes my peeps are from the south

:wave: Igo

dancerbee93 says:

@fefe Right!!!! It never gets old :biggrin:

Fefe so TONIGHT thinks that song by John legend was about them huh? :rofl: i cant. them kids she buy her a name book for mother’s day for the rest of her ratchet namin as LIFE!

I Go There says:

@MsDivaRo

Hello Maam

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Trend yeah I don’t know what chick did or said but it must have pissed him off good documentary though it was alot of people on that tour. DMX, Method Man<<< he so fine too me but anywayz, Red Man, Ja Rule, Irv Gotti, Dame Dash, Eve, the list goes on & on check it out
      ________________________

I have a close friend that favors Method.

Yes I will check it out…somebody should dug that up when it was going hard in the paint about CB

@ Kdub this wouldn’t be Zebulon Ga would it? I hope not :no:

I Go There says:

I knew a LaFunktra

@ Trend your friend single *adjust halo* :grin:

MsDivaRo says:

Monette Lyn gots them pretty sesssy lips!!!!! My daughter’s middle name is Monet!

Monnette Lyn … Thats Not Brutal i actually like Monnette

ohpretty1 says:

EDWINA IS SO COMMON ROUND THESE PARTS, SEVERAL OF THEM YOUNG AND OLD
      ———————-

Where do you live Intense?

:waiting: where the haYle is a :newpost:
      or the Verdict?

I Go There says:

I knew a LaFunktra

_________

:tape:

Tomorning
      :dead: :dead: HOW did i just realize that’s the only one aint eem a real damn word, just gone MAKE them up a space of time dammit! :crying:

279

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

I have a friend and her name is Behonest like really son Be-Honest

i take it ha deddy was a liar huh?
      _______________________________________________________________________

@ Fayla I don’t think she knew her deddy :no: hey hun :hug: wishing you a safe trip!

@luVn

A new post is up, but the verdict isn’t in…

@ Trend your friend single *adjust halo

No he isn’t…sorry

ohpretty1 says:

There was a comedienne on Jimmy Kimmel. She was from Australia. I can’t remember her name but 2 of her siblings are Anarchy and Rebel. She was serious. I thought that was wild. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

======================
      __________________________________________________________________

@ Naija I saw it a while back but for some reason I never paid attn to that part how did I miss it :shocked:

sassyshe says:

Gigi26 says:

i want some good island food & i know she’s gwan have a spot for me *licks lips
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You’re better off in Brooklyn if you have time.

Negrils is good but it expensive to rass Kingston

I’s gonna be in NYC this wknd too for a wedding…Haven’t been back since June and mi miss it suh….
      ————————————————————————-
      Lol if you guys looking for good WI food it depends on what type. Brooklyn and Queens is not bad if you dont get overwhelmed with crowds. Let me know your fancy and I can direct to a couple of places

320

@ Trend your friend single *adjust halo

No he isn’t…sorry
      ______________________________________________________________

@ Trend daymn should have known :(

i just LOVE this target commercial with the black guy doing the “blinding me with science” spoof.

Pencils! Hair Gel! Binders! :danban: <–the robot

Lmao @ GAGIRL

prynsexxx says:

DivaRo says:

Johnetta, after her dadddy named John

THATS my nieces name. Same spelling. Same reason. :smack: :tea:

UPSTATE NY

Tami's Hoodrat Roman Noodles On Sale Now! says:

Bensonetta
      —————-
      Fugg folks yo.

That name was very popular back in the day.
      ———
      ________________________________________

:dead: and mo’ :dead:

cocoa49 says:

smfh these celebs. may have all the money in world, but one thing they lack is, education, common sense and intelligence. Why in the world would Usher make a call like that knowing it would be recorded?