Raymond vs Raymond closing arguments begin

Singer Usher Raymond’s family — including his mother, grandmother and brother — arrived in court today to show support for the 33-year-old singer. Usher is seeking full custody of his two young sons with ex-wife Tameka Foster-Raymond, who called him a “control freak.”

According to my confidential source, Foster-Raymond’s attorney Lisa West spoke first. In the dramatic closing argument by attorney West, she said “Why are we here? Why are we here? We are here for Usher’s latest performance.”

Usher arrived in court wearing a well-tailored grey suit and Antique Playboy Shades. His family sat a few rows behind him.

Usher’s attorney, Ivory Brown, sat next to him looking very professional. Instead of soft curls, Attorney Brown wore her hair straight and off her shoulders. There are rumors that Usher and attorney Brown are a romantic item.

• Both sides rest in Raymond vs Raymond child custody case
  • Tameka: Usher’s sympathy for my dead son is bogus
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids

:yawn:

• lady_cn

Damn that chick beside Ush looks old as flck! :blink: Is that who Auntie said he was messing with? :huh:

• lady_cn

:think: Doesn’t Usher’s brother have his own court proceedings he needs to attend? Or did he get that domestic assault case taken care of?

• Milky

well u know that Ush likes his cat old and dusty

• Starr

I havent’t heard anything from this trial that led me to believe that she lose custody, but i ain’t the judge.

• lovezoe

Usher brother look older than him…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

—————-
      :nono: Kim Fields AKA Tootie AKA Regine AKA Tameka’s attorney need to have a __/

• dancerbee93

wooooowww Ursher’s attorney aint looking so hawt!! They definitely didnt :hump: before closing arguments

• QueenSJ

:lol: @ “Usher’s latest performance”

@lady_cn
      That’s what I’m trying to figure out. Abuse is NEVER a good look and it damn sure isn’t a good look when it comes to children.

• hell_on_heels

This needs to END SOON!!! Usher does look really NICE…I know (off topic). And Usher’s brother, wasn’t he arrested a few months back for NON PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT?! That needs to be his focus….I’m just saying. Hello SR family.

deja vu? :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

Jonetta looking like :smack: I told your azz not to get with this heifer in the first place!

• MZ_CARAM3L74

It’s rare a mother loses custody unless they can prove she’s unfit. I didn’t get that from this trail.

@MOTHER J what’s the problem with her attorney

• Phrozen1der

Who’s the alien head sized sistah in the first pic??Holy C Section!!! :hahaha:

• Iheart

Why don’t his mama make him comb his damn hair before court :cuss: Tameka should get the kids just on that fact alone IMO :lol:

• sammy

on the 19th i will be checking this blog just want to read Sandras verdict on Rihanna and CB now that CB is under BU who is close to Sandra we shall see I just pray that CBs team will ask him to stay away from twitter this month its not a good month coz everyone is waiting to hear what he is going to say

• lady_cn

NaijaGal says:

@MOTHER J what’s the problem with her attorney
      ________________________________________

I can’t think of anything other than the fact that she appears to have a ring on almost all her fangers in that picture. :coffee:

What attorney does that?

• Phrozen1der

Ones thay dont wipe from front to back…@Lady :coffee:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

There are rumors that Usher and attorney Brown are a romantic item.

Lawddddd Sandra.

lady_cn says:

Damn that chick beside Ush looks old as flck! Is that who Auntie said he was messing with?

********************
      She looked different yesterday….I agree she looks old as fugg in that pic shown

• KDub

Her atty has the same hairline as Susan L. Taylor… the old editor at Essence…

*sads*

• FuturedocDonte

I dont see usher getting custody of them kids. The burden of proof already falls on us as males and I don’t see where he had it. U gotta come to court with police reports and Facebook photos of the mama doing drugs nowadays

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

——————–
      Exactly…. Hey Mz

lady_cn says:

NaijaGal says:

@MOTHER J what’s the problem with her attorney
      ________________________________________

What attorney does that
      ______________________________________

Phaedra Parks :coffee:

• MissHarlem

Im over this trial already I know there are more important news or gossip I just know it is.

KDub says:

Her atty has the same hairline as Susan L. Taylor… the old editor at Essence…

********************
      Guhl you shole right!!! KDUB is back on it :happy:

• Ty

@ Auntie…is it true that the club is suing Drake And CB for the fight? They are supposedly asking for $16 million a piece because they said both of them put them outta business.

• KDub

What attorney does that
      —————————————
      Johnnie Cochran (RIP)
      Willie Gary

• cheeks8683

Miss Brown needs a biscuit and a 2-piece with her ol lil self….

I wanna know who snuc their camera phone in the courtroom…Musta turned that flash and shutter sound off…I need help with turning my flash off, I called myself trying to sneak a pic of some wrongness I was witnessing, and got caught!

• NaijaGal

@TY I heard that this morning…it’s laughable…plus I also heard that club was rather selective on who they let in (your hue mattered) so me thinks…hmmmmm karma? :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

The write up is hilarious @sandrarose!!! :lol:

His brother look crazy!!! :blink:

• KDub

There are rumors that Usher and attorney Brown are a romantic item.
      ————————————————
      She is right up his geriatric alley…

• VDot

“Why are we here? Why are we here? We are here for Usher’s latest performance.” .

Great Line!

• Bibi

@Missharlem

:cosign:

• Natasha38

^^^^^^^^
      This is why I can’t take pictures of ratchetness that I see in the DMV because I don’t feel like fighting cuz I know I can’t sneak.

KDub says:

There are rumors that Usher and attorney Brown are a romantic item.
      ————————————————
      She is right up his geriatric alley…

*****************
      You almost made me choke

Natasha38 says:

^^^^^^^^

********************
      I’m good at sneaking a pic of ratchetness…snapped a pic of a black chick in the Sam’s parking lot. She was a big guhl with leggings on with a crop top…you could see her draws through the leggings cause they were thin…she might as well just been in the parking lot in her draws. SMH…she knows she was wrong for that!

• VDot

:offtopic: Just saw a clip of the Rhi Rhi and Oprah interview set to air Sunday. It should be good :popcorn:

• lady_cn

Ms.Fashion says:

His brother look crazy!!!

_________________________________

Yeah, like he would beat a woman down. Oh wait, he did. Carry on. :coffee:

• lady_cn

MsDivaRo says:

__________________________________

Damn. :dead:

• yallcrazy

What’s the topic? Because this ain’t it :lol:

:waiting:

• yallcrazy

If you put your phone on vibrate, the sound of the camera snapping doesn’t occur.

Oh and turn your “flash” off. :coffee:

• lady_cn

Imma need for today’s morning glory to take that chit off her head so I can see her face. :coffee:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Usher dumb.. full custody huh!!

• MissHarlem

TY it is true thats our front cover in two newspapers this morning

• yallcrazy

\_/ *drops mine in 1st*

:danban: (w/no panteez on)

On the Moning Glory

Ole girl has some nice ones.

AND them CFM Boots… :clap:

NaijaGal says:

@MOTHER J what’s the problem with her attorney
      ________________________________________

What attorney does that
      ______________________________________

Phaedra Parks

:lol: Dont forget that glitter she wears!!!

• lady_cn

Also on the topic of the morning glory chick, is that first picture photoshopped cause the chest to waist ratio don’t seem right to me. :nono:

• Natasha38

Thanks yall… @MsDivaRo… that’s exactly the type of ratchetness that i’m talking about :yes: and the big girls that wear them short shorts and no underwear… why are you doing that to your body and us?

• yallcrazy

I like two of the glory’s pics :thumbsup:
      ———–
      Yo Auntie, We the People of your blog wanna know their stats!

Height
      and their 36-24-36 numbers

Handle That Please & thanks. :bow:

• yallcrazy

SON :2dance: (to the tune of Supersonic) :grill:

You can be Baby D this time if you want :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: bc the mornin glory has ole dude from that BET love addiction show in it

lady_cn says:

_________________________________

*pulls out Tape Measure

ummmm…. let me get back to you on that

• Ty

@ Harlem…what else does it say…need some gossip

@ Fashion…dont forget the bedazzled lashes :rofl:

:wave: @ yall…hey hun

• NaijaGal

Quad F’s wanna be sessy too

MISS H – :hug:

@lady yeah her chest is rather ample

• yallcrazy

If you a hoe that’s reading this and you ride the motorcycles butt naked, all I gots to say is BISH DO BETTER :coffee:

#randombutnecessary

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

:thumbsup: On the morning glory Sandra

:dead: :tape:

• lady_cn

yallcrazy says:

#randombutnecessary
      ______________________________________

:wtf: :huh:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Ummmm :shrugs: – Im a bit off today – GOD PROTECT ME!

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Hey Yall!!! :waves: Massah is out for a while so I can play!!!

Um, I was riding for chick in morning glory…..THENNNN I saw the videos… In one she African Minaj Nicki Minaj even crazier looking twin and the other… :no: and her voice….. :yuck emoticon:

:rofl: @ Sunni I so needed that random chit

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i c that america’s fckery has rubbed off internationally :no:

• Ty

I think shes cute minus the hair. I like the pics :coffee:

• yallcrazy

@ Fashion…dont forget the bedazzled lashes :rofl:

Hmmmp, I want some, where is His at? :lol:

:waves: Hey Ty
      :cheer: Yo Naija, Ready, Set, O K :rofl:
      Fay :kiss:
      :hi: Cnn & Natasha
      :waves: <–SR Hall Pass for Unlimited Emo-Usage
      #hacked
      :pigsfly: I'm out……

Natasha38 says:

Thanks yall… @MsDivaRo… that’s exactly the type of ratchetness that i’m talking about and the big girls that wear them short shorts and no underwear… why are you doing that to your body and us?

—————-
      Especially to US!!!!

Choco aka Hippie says:

Ummmm – Im a bit off today – GOD PROTECT ME!

***************
      What’s wrong with you :hug:

:think: Imma try this one more time this week… HIIIII IGO!!! :blink:

• Bibi

:dead: :rofl:

Hey Yall and Ms DivaRo :hug:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Hey Yall!!! :waves: Massah is out for a while so I can play!!!

:dead:

heyyyyy WUT! :yahoo:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Ummmm – Im a bit off today – GOD PROTECT ME!

—————
      Wuts wrong Choco? :lol:

• Bibi

:rofl: @FAyla

:tea:

• cheeks8683

The morning glory reminds me of the can I get a refill chick

YALL :2dance: <—last dance b4 u go

FAYFAYFAYFAY!! My bayabay!!! :love:

Hi. Whats been happening!!!

Morning WUT ! :waves:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Choco!! :hug: wassup bew?

Bibi what the prollum ill? :lol:

Cheeks! :waves: <—Elle Varner's CD

she kinda does, but if u watch her vids (the glory's) not so much :no:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

**********************
      Hey now WUT WUT :dance:

@DIVA

Girl Im cramping back ache and just friggin feeling HORRID!

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

i c that america’s fckery has rubbed off internationally
      —————
      :rofl: Yep, in the one she trying to do Rhi Rhi’s Eyy’s in the beginning of her song. And what in the wholly crap is she talking about in the other video. I know you want to WHATNAH? I’m so confused…

WUT

nuffin much buscept watchin Honey Boo Boo child :rofl:

so who’s going to see Sparkle? :popcorn:

JEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEE! :kiss:

Hey nah! :bandan:

• NaijaGal

I watched the ‘glory’s’ videos…those are implants and ummmmm good luck to her on her musical endeavors

FAY FAY :2dance:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Imma try this one more time this week… HIIIII IGO!!!
      __________________________________

Morning WUT

How are you?

• MissHarlem

IGO :hug: Happy Thursday sir

SON :rofl: shut up however that is my jam and everytime that car commercial come on I act a fool

FAYYYLLLAAAA :hug:

• Bibi

@Fayla

International fukkery :lol:

:blink: I seem to have emoticon dyslexia I meant :danban:

WUT :rofl: i REFUSE to watch both! :rofl:

• VDot

I like this Morning Glory. I haven’t seen the videos yet. I don’t know if I want to thinking:

• yallcrazy

CHOCO :hug: (tight not letting go hug to make you feel better) :grill:

Fay, I was just joshing, so Auntie wouldn’t be on my trail, I ain’t going nowhere (yet) :lol:

:waves: WUT and Jennnayyyyyy (Forest Gumb voice) :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Aw man – I didn’t even click on chicks video! Not that I was going to anyway but the comments oh so intriguing

• Bibi

<—-wonders how I'd look in triples D's :tea:

Awww thanks Sunni – :hugs:

NaijaGal says:

HARLEM!!! :love: i cant get over ur beauty (looks around nervously for HIS, but i aint flirtin or nuffin ijs :ashamed: )

• yallcrazy

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

WUT

nuffin much buscept watchin Honey Boo Boo child :rofl:

so who’s going to see Sparkle? :popcorn:

I am :popcorn:
      ============
      SON, there’s a car commercial with that song? I haven’t seen it Hmmmp!

I Go There says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Imma try this one more time this week… HIIIII IGO!!!
      __________________________________

Morning WUT

How are you?
      —————-
      I’m good now that you spoke to me… :grill: I thought I might had to whip out a tittay or something to get your attention… :coffee:

@WUT
      Im emotional evil and hormonal all at once… :crying:

• Phrozen1der

@Yall :hahaha: Bishes might wind up with coochie rug burn if they aint careful…

Choco aka Hippie says:

@DIVA

Girl Im cramping back ache and just friggin feeling HORRID!

******************
      Yuck, I hate days like that!! *hands Choco a heating pad and some :tea: *

• San

lady_cn says:

________________________
      :cosign: I thought same thing

Every since I got on here I have become a bigger fan of Ta-tas

ole Top heavy heffas fking with my love for the ass…. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I thought I might had to whip out a tittay or something to get your attention…
      ___________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: i shoulda known yo!
      ________________________
      VDOT :stop: just let the pics ride :yes:

#thankmelater

• GAGIRL87

Milky says:

well u know that Ush likes his cat old and dusty
      ________________________________________________________________

:ghost: :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

WUT i REFUSE to watch both!

————————–
      Im really trying to understand what level of success she has had with those hotmess videos here in the states. I guess maybe in her community maybe cuz I have never seen such fuktasticness on my tv screen…

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

I Go There says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Imma try this one more time this week… HIIIII IGO!!!
      __________________________________

Morning WUT

How are you?
      —————-
      I’m good now that you spoke to me… I thought I might had to whip out a tittay or something to get your attention…

My bad… I truly didnt see it

Ill pay better attention next time

@DIVA
      But that combo makes me a vindictive bish – My cuzo keep textn and harassing me talkn bout I wanna talk I told the bish she is dead to me – and then I let her know – about me and him!

@YallStill

Girl me and a group are planning to go…eventually… :coffee:

Bibi says:

<—-wonders how I'd look in triples D's

******************
      That guhl shole is in the tig ol bitty club wif me!

me too Bibi! :boobs:

YALL i’m going for sure, i just don’t know if i will go this weekend. these ghetto bicthes outchea may anger me in the theater. :karate:

• Bibi

@PHRO
      MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :wink: :lol:

I Go There says:

My bad… I truly didnt see it

Ill pay better attention next time
      —————–
      Well maybe its my Gravi that is throwing you off… let me see if I can help that… :typing:

fuktasticness

Igo :blink:

• dancerbee93

MsDivaRo says:

Bibi says:

<—-wonders how I'd look in triples D's

******************
      That guhl shole is in the tig ol bitty club wif me!

****************
      yesssssss :thumbsup:

• prynsexxx

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

WUT

nuffin much buscept watchin Honey Boo Boo child
      _____________________________

I missed it last night. I fell asleep at 9:37. Woke up at 10:50 and was back asleep by 10:50:59. LOL

*goestofindhoneybooboochile

• Natasha38

Hey Choco, WUT, Harlem, IGO and everyone else that I missed :waves:

Today I feel like dancing :happy:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i find it amazing how some ppl look totally different in pics vs “real time”

by her pics u dont even notice the wideness of her mouth. but in her vids?? :D :no:

• Bibi

@Ms.Diva

Ur boobs big like that :shocked:

U ever notice how you could have two chicks who are both like double d’s but one of em looks huger than the other?? No?

• missmiami

:coffee: Nice Morning Glory post. Chick BODY is on point

@Fay

what I do?

*goestofindhoneybooboochile

:rofl: bay-bayyy that chit kept me UP last night i couldnt stop watchin :rofl:

it’s my new favorite thing!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Igo i had fonted u gm downstairs & i be damned if aint see no reply :(

Natasha

Hello how are you?

Choco aka Hippie says:

@DIVA

*******************
      Girllllllll you get a pass, do what you gots to do….So now she want be calling you anymore…. BAM

Yall morning my love :kiss: :hug:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Igo i had fonted u gm downstairs & i be damned if aint see no reply
      ____________________________________________________________

Im sorry I didnt see that… Sometimes yall say Hi and then sometimes yall dont.

I dont know if Im coming or going with yall heffas.

• dancerbee93

WUT
      GaGagirl
      naiaja

I got Nothing On Either top this or above
      :D good DaY rOSES!!

• missmiami

As for chest to waist ratio it could be photoshopped but when i have my aurgery my ratio gonna look weird too. My waist gonna be tiny as heck :biggrin:

• missmiami

:hi: luvnLife :)

• dancerbee93

Natasha38 says:

Hey Choco, WUT, Harlem, IGO and everyone else that I missed

Today I feel like dancing
      ******************
      Ohhhhh I wanna dance with somebody!!! :whistles: :dance:

• Bibi

:waves: @Natasha, Luvn, Jenie

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Luvn! :hug: gm suga! i’m not bad, how abt urself?

Igo mmhm i c :coffee:

Miami :hi: whatchu finna have done? #nosey

LUV N :hi:

• cheeks8683

Cheeks! <—Elle Varner's CD

she kinda does, but if u watch her vids (the glory's) not so much
      ____________________________________________

Hey lady! I dont know if the writer who suggested the morning glory is a legit fan or frienemy…U know some folks are trife like that….Yombout Girlllll U look good and your tapes are sooooo classy, not slutty at all lemme get you some shine onlione…

• missmiami

Liposculpture and bbl. fat taken from this gutt, flanks, back and put in my ass. Yep um hmmm no shame.

• NaijaGal

Watched UnSung on Arrested Development and that Speech dude was and is really full of himself

:waves: Natasha and Luvn

@Diva
      That bish mouth is so foul – she really aint chit – she talks badly about anyone and whats worse the ones she berating are the ones who had her back! Im good tho- Like I said she is dead to me! But the banter I must admit amused the hell outta me! :lol:

• dancerbee93

:hi: luvn!

Choco aka Hippie says:

@PHRO
      MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

*******************
      He ain’t say nuthin to me!!! I spoke and him igged my font…Choco, who he be?

• Natasha38

@Igo Trying to behave today… How bout yourself?

:hi: luvn

ON TODAY’S EPISODE OF WUT’S WUT

Okay new drama… I am relearning to play the piano… and my instructor is realllly cute… and really buffed… and really diggin me..

We flirt alot while learning. and I get a text message one day saying he has a special lesson he wants to teach me :shocked: and thats when the sexting started… (don’tjudgeme) no naked pictures but very graphic things he wants to do tome and my “Girls” (he’s a breast man)When we are at the lessons very professional… until one day he stood up and was showing me the fingering for a scale and he leaned on my back… his dangle was hard as diamonds!(nice sized might I add)

Two problems… One he is younger than me (over 21 which makes him legal)

and Two… I am in a relationship with TEKKKY… :smack: I am trying to be good… but I am now curious. Tecky puts it down so swell and I shouldn’t be but the things that Mr Piano says to me… has me hot and bothered. Im surprise that Tecky isn’t wondering why I am so horny right after a lesson… maybe he just glad to be getting it…

• luVn_liFe…

fAY IM Wore out but im Just fine,fine,fine,fine!!
      If I recall MsMiami bout to be ms new booty :buttshake:

Whats up (in Martin’s voice) Luvn

Igo mmhm i c

You know you cool with me one min and the next minute
      youre not… :coffee:

ole Hot N’ Cold ass

• VDot

Honey Boo Boo child is fugging hilarious! It’s the greatest worst show EVER!!! Mama June cracks me the fugg up talmabout, “I only got 5 chins. It’s people out here with a 27 piece” :hahaha: :rofl:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Hey Natasha, Dancer and LUVIN!!! :yahoo: How goes it yall?

Choco aka Hippie says:

Natasha and Luvn

@Diva

*********************

Tell that foul mouth bish to get rocks in chinese slippers…in that order bicth!

• Phrozen1der

@Choco :lol: :hugs:

@Diva I’m on my phone my bad :lol: #ImDatNinjaTho

Natasha38 says:

@Igo Trying to behave today… How bout yourself?

Cant complain… just chillin

• luVn_liFe…

:happy:
      Im posting while Looking over my shoulder cause my unNeeded Boss is in and out of the office today . . :woohoo: his hairy a.s.s will be GONE Today!!!!
      MsMiami yo go Girl,do you,and make you happy.I to had lipo(smartlipo) Before,Big Waste of Money,Oh Well you live and you learn

• Milky

Im going to see Sparkle tonight. The are having a Sparkle release tonight at midnight here in Detroit.

@DIVA
      He didn’t ig he doesn’t do that – he is the one that sneaks up on you one day yall pals and the next day you looking at him like :think: :lol:

Diva :cheer:

i just got an email from BH, they got a 120 pallet for $15 with a free blending brush :yes:

dancerbee93 says:

Natasha38 says:

Hey Choco, WUT, Harlem, IGO and everyone else that I missed

Today I feel like dancing
      ******************
      Ohhhhh I wanna dance with somebody!!!

———————
      :danban1: *dancing wif Dancer now walk it out…I walk it out I walk it out

• Natasha38

Wow WUT so what are you going to do :popcorn:

• NaijaGal

@WUT WUT – ummmmm that would make you a cheater…so either break it off with Tekky or get a new teacher

#ImDatNinjaTho
      Did I lie! @ DIVA :rofl:

Heyyyy PHROZEN!!! (that pic of you still does it for me) :grill:

• MissHarlem

FAYLA :ashamed: <— blushing guhl stop it but thanks hun :hug:

SON girl where you been its like 4 black chicks in the car they sing that song and pull up next to a car with 4 black dudes and then laugh

• missmiami

yeah smartlipo aint for chicks with a nice amount of fat imo. i have been researching this for quite sometime and am done with babies so hey why not. working out just isn’t getting me the results i want. i will continue to work out but i know the look i am going for. i had smartlipo but prefer aggressive lipo. i like those results better

Thats why I didn’t comment :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Diva

*****************
      What you say now? Wait just a minute…I’mma need that chit today!!!! what you twitter so I can Msg you my email…I want tha hookup (Master P voice)

• Phrozen1der

@Wut :kiss: ;)

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Tell that foul mouth bish to get rocks in chinese slippers…in that order bicth!
      Girl she is one SAD CASE!

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA <— blushing guhl stop it but thanks hun

=====================
      :whistle:
      S is for Super and
      U is for Unique…
      Supersonic
      *that commercial is too cute*

fuggn :rofl: at BICTH and in that order

• luVn_liFe…

MissMiami you already tried the smart?? I take it you got the same results as me after 19months or so??? :thinking:

• Natasha38

:hi: Phro

@IGO yeah you chillin now, but I have a feeling that you’ll have something going on by the end of the day :tea:

• lovezoe

FayFay:

When I was a young girl
      Singing in my bathroom
      Hairbrush for the microphone
      Nothing in the whole wide world
      Couldn’t take me out my zone
      I remember clearly, what my daddy told me
      Told me that the world was mine
      And when I didn’t believe, my momma told me
      But baby its gon be just fine, He’s gonna work it out alright

E to the L L, E to the Vizzy
      For sheezy my neezy
      Did you see me on BET
      Cheddar with my cheezy
      Smilin on tv
      Blowin up on twitter, oh I oh I think they like me
      Bet my ex-boyfriend wish he’d a wifed me
      When he call me up
      I’m gon decline him politely
      I don’t wanna be rude
      Came through, my new shoes old clothes
      Coco, overload, cpu
      Have you seen my single, heard that I was single
      I’m focused man but baby I can mingle
      I don’t really rap but think I found a new love
      Saying what I wanna with my swag up too much
      like you and ya four friends go get my album tear those up
      And I’ma sign it for you at my sold out sho nuff
      And when its real yeah its really real
      I won’t sugar coat it I’ma tell you how I really feel
      Just a funny song you could sing along
      Perfectly imperfect in the winter
      It’s gon give you chills

When I was a young girl
      Singing in my bathroom
      Hairbrush for the microphone
      Nothing in the whole wide world
      Couldn’t take me out my zone
      I remember clearly, what my daddy told me
      Told me that the world was mine
      When I didn’t believe, my momma told me
      But baby its gon be just fine, He’s gonna work it out alright

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

@Najia so responding to Mr Piano texts is cheating… :wail: I feel bad now… (goes and delete all 100+ of them…)

Here’s the other issue… He IS a really good teacher and I pay little next to nothing for the lessons.. (maybe that’s the problem)
      @Natash… I am not going to do anything at the moment. Just torn between a wonderful guy and a young potiental… The crazy thing is I know he is a muscian so he is wild as hell and prolly got more chicks than keys on his piano.. but… I don’t know..

Phrozen1der says:

@Choco

@Diva I’m on my phone my bad #ImDatNinjaTho

——————
      I likes that!!!! #youthatninjasoyousay

You know you cool with me one min and the next minute
      youre not… :coffee:

ole Hot N’ Cold ass

this is not true sir! :rules:
      VDot says:

guhl i am trying to told u i LUVVV that damn sho!!

Luvn is u wore out from some good luvn body rockin boot knockin all night looong?? :popcorn:

*scrolls up to read WUT’s 5 page report*

• MissHarlem

MSDIVA :waves: its a sangria moscato day

PHROOOOOO what it do :hug:

Oh and I will see SPARKLE :yes:

• Natasha38

Oh @Naija

the P is for perfection and you know that we are FREAKS :buttshake:

• Bibi

@Wut

I’m with Naija..let the youngin go :yes: :tea:

• lovezoe

Honey Boo Boo- Daughter: why we got so much tissue?

Mom- you hit to wipe your too-Tay :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Just torn between a wonderful guy and a young potiental…
      @WUT read what you typed…. that should answer your question – A WONDERFUL GUY!

• MsDivaRo

@Phro….ummm and don’t listen to nan bish on here….I ain’t no dayum ALKIE Okay :hahaha:

• lovezoe

I love that commercial Naija!

• luVn_liFe…

heck NO Fay!!!! Ion got the mental capacity for that shissh right now.I wore out from this 17 yr old bastid child!! :mad:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

@PHROZEN :danban: <—-see what you made me do! got me douglasing n chit….

• luVn_liFe…

Aaaawhh come on MSDIVARO :cheers:

• Natasha38

Oh Wow WUT…. Stay with TEKKY… he sounds like the long haul dude… You might need to change piano teachers…

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA its a sangria moscato day

PHROOOOOO what it do

Oh and I will see SPARKLE

————————
      :wave: MissHarlem…shhhhhh a bish trya drank on the DL….they thinks I’m an ALKIE Po it up though…another round chit #imthatbish

• MissHarlem

NAIJA I love that commercial

• missmiami

So wassup with Tamar wanting a baby

Choco aka Hippie says:

Just torn between a wonderful guy and a young potiental…
      @WUT read what you typed…. that should answer your question – A WONDERFUL GUY!
      ===============
      exactly…we’re always talking about dudes leaving good women for a quick roll…I’m not a fan of double standards

The commercial made me want a Nissan :lol:

@Naija
      Neither am I… but Im in no position to advise or judge ya feel me but if I had a wonderful GUY – YEAH!

• missmiami

:yes: I had lipo not really smart lipo but the doctor wasn’t aggressive enough in 2007 and lets just say it was a total waste cuz I had two kids since then. Any who, i didn’t do wwaht i was suppose to do either and that was wear my garment. U sound curious and if u are realself.com is a good blog. Hunty I keep telling my ole ignant friends dont knock what u don’t know. I had my boob reduction last year and tubes tied so ya girl about to bring sexy back :-)

• MissHarlem

MSDIVA :cheers: its all good

OH AND FLUCK ALL YALL FOR HAVING ME HOOKED ON HONEY BOO BOO

luVn_liFe… says:

Aaaawhh come on MSDIVARO

*looks to see who’s looking then grabs drink from Luvn* :cheers: bishes ain’t chit and they ain’t saying nuthin

__________________________________________________

Who me?

nah Im as Boring as they come :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

Smart lipo and Aggressive lipo One sounds like saran wrap and lasers the others sounds like machetes and ass whoopins :lol:

• Phrozen1der

@WUT :lol:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA its all good

OH AND FLUCK ALL YALL FOR HAVING ME HOOKED ON HONEY BOO BOO

———————
      Bottoms up…lets drink to that :cheers:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

You know you cool with me one min and the next minute
      youre not…

ole Hot N’ Cold ass

this is not true sir!
      ___________________________

Yeah right… I aint crazy

Choco aka Hippie says:

Just torn between a wonderful guy and a young potiental…
      @WUT read what you typed…. that should answer your question – A WONDERFUL GUY!
      ——————
      Thanks yall!!! You kicked the stupid out my head! I have clarity… I will not be greedy and stay lovin my Tecky…

I’m going to lunch see yall in an hour… :think: maybe I’ll catch a nooner with my tecky to solid up my decision to remain faithful…

MsDivaRo says:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA its all good

OH AND FLUCK ALL YALL FOR HAVING ME HOOKED ON HONEY BOO BOO
      ———————
      Bottoms up…lets drink to that
      ============================
      Isn’t looking or any reason to drink the first problem #helpful

• cheeks8683

______________________________________________

He really was, talking about it was on the lead singer to get her own grammy. How are they gonna play the part of her singing the hook when they collect the grammy (which she has yet to get) and she wasn’t in the group at the time anymore? Thats why music should only be done as duos at the most unless they are a legit band with everyone really contributing, gotta split the money to many ways

• dancerbee93

Natasha38 says:

Oh @Naija

the P is for perfection and you know that we are FREAKS
      *******************
      SuperSonic :dance:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZOE :heart: that chit is BANG! Elle RUN tings!!!

ok i’m plastic surgery dumb, so what’s “smart” lipo & “aggressive” lipo? :shrug:

HARLEM i just give cre**** where it’s due :coffee:

WUT :spank: if u cheat on tekky!!

NaijaGal says:

MsDivaRo says:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA its all good

OH AND FLUCK ALL YALL FOR HAVING ME HOOKED ON HONEY BOO BOO
      ———————
      Bottoms up…lets drink to that
      ============================
      Isn’t looking or any reason to drink the first problem #helpful

********************
      Fugg you talking bout guhl…now pass me a drank!!! #blameitonthealcohol

• luVn_liFe…

:rofl: @MsDivaRo looks to see who’s looking then grabs drink from Luvn* bishes ain’t chit and they ain’t saying nuthin :hahaha:

Ms.Miami,no i did the smart,wore my garment for three months or more all was well.then out the blue it all came back with a vengance.. :shrug:

• MissHarlem

MSDIVA :whistle: bishes aint chit and they aint saying nothing a hundred motherfluckas cant tell me nothing :danban:

• dancerbee93

MsDivaRo says:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA its all good

OH AND FLUCK ALL YALL FOR HAVING ME HOOKED ON HONEY BOO BOO

———————
      Bottoms up…lets drink to that

**************
      Pouring a little baileys in my coffee :cheers:

• NaijaGal

@CHEEKS and did you notice when she made it on her solo career he felt she didn’t give the group recognition for all they had done to get her there :wtf: that nigguh is not right, then or now

• NaijaGal

@CHEEKS – you watch LA Hair cause ole girl looked like a dark haired China to me

• NaijaGal

@LUV N – maybe that’s why I’m not keen on plastic surgery…seems like you always have to keep doing them…it should be one and done for all the money you spend

dancerbee93 says:

MsDivaRo says:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA its all good

OH AND FLUCK ALL YALL FOR HAVING ME HOOKED ON HONEY BOO BOO

———————
      Bottoms up…lets drink to that

**************
      Pouring a little baileys in my coffee

—————–
      Dancer you gonna go to rehab wif me for moral support keep it up!!!

• MissHarlem

FAYLA *whispers* Im just glad she aint say nothing bout that blue dress pic :lol:

• missmiami

:rofl: @ comment 205 yeah it sure does

• dancerbee93

@naij Luvs luvs luvs LA Hair!!! :yahoo:

@diva :hahaha: #teamhappyhour

:newpost: is up

• Natasha38

Who me?
      nah Im as Boring as they come

^^^^^^

If I believed that… there are two bridges I need to see about buying as well as some swampland :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA bishes aint chit and they aint saying nothing a hundred motherfluckas cant tell me nothing

——————–
      And in that order :lolsign:

• cheeks8683

@CHEEKS and did you notice when she made it on her solo career he felt she didn’t give the group recognition for all they had done to get her there that nigguh is not right, then or now
      ________________________________________________________

Just hateful for no reason….But now I know what to add to my ipod “I-iiiiiii am everyday people” :whistle:

I don’t watch the other show but have you been keeping up with project runway this season?

• NaijaGal

@CHEEKS – I have…I like the black chick…the bald dude is really full of himself…Heidi doesn’t know wtf she’s talking about…I’ve been over Michael Khors…the show is now all about drama, it was different when it was on Bravo imo

• luVn_liFe…

NaijaGal says:
      ________________________________

Yup i 100% agree! all that damn money and effort I pUt into it dealing with a damn bruised up body for 10 months :no: FaawKK that crap.Live and you learn.

• cheeks8683

____________________________________________________________

Yeah I miss when it was all about the work but I must admit Khors keeps me :rofl: with his little comments. The bald guy is legit talented but he just needs to humble himself a tad…I agree the black chic is one of my favs and Gunner and the other sassy dude have me cracking up with their little quirls they have…I think they secretly wanna hook up!

• missmiami

um lets just say i clicked on those videos and her BODY is nice but the face not so much

• pointhimout

um, she wont lose custody. Usher can have a seat to that. Unless she’s abusing those boys, I dont see it. No matter unflattering name she’s called, most folks kinda agree her boys mean the world to her. They seem to be in good health, clean, and well taken care of.

I’m sure the judge will scold them on this tug of war that has nothing to do with the well being of the boys. This is all about egos on both sides. And all she got was 8k a month? She must’ve received a nice lump sum settlement for herself. Usher, give it a rest. He tried to say he doesn’t know who’s watching his boys. I suppose she could say the same and may have. Drop this nonsense.