Usher Raymond Wins Primary Custody of Sons

As the old saying goes: it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. In a blockbuster ruling today, Judge Bensonetta Tipton-Lane sided with singer User Raymond, awarding him primary custody of his two sons in a bitter child custody battle with ex-wife Tameka Foster-Raymond.

The tables have now turned on Foster-Raymond, who will be forced to make arrangements with Usher to determine when and where she sees their sons, 4 and 3.

Sources tell Sandrarose.com that the judge made her determination based on Foster-Raymond’s psychological evaluation. The psychological report allegedly determined that Foster-Raymond had mental issues.

Sandrarose.com told you last week that Usher had an ace in the hole. It seems my confidential source was right — again.

Judge Tipton-Lane made the unusual move of releasing a partial verdict last Friday — finding Usher in contempt of court.

According to my source, who asked to remain anonymous because he was not authorized to speak on the subject publicly, Usher’s ace in the hole was his attorney John Mayoue, who allegedly worked on the campaign for Judge Bensonetta Tipton-Lane’s re-election.

My source also stated that Mayoue allegedly acted as her treasurer and he also had ties to the now-defunct law firm of Weinstock & Scavo, where, apparently, there is also a connection to the judge.

Last Friday, Usher allegedly called Tameka on the phone and said to her “How does it feel to have lost your kids? Your son is dead, and now you have lost the boys too.” He continued: “I will let them know that [they] used to have a mother.” She responded, “How do you know I lost? His response, Why do you think I hired John?” “I hate you!”

Foster-Raymond allegedly recorded the conversation.

The decision came down at approximately 2 p.m. today, according to my source who was at the courthouse.

Update: My source, who was at the courthouse when the dramatic decision came down today, says the court document is “blistering” toward Foster-Raymond — just as blistering as the partial verdict was toward Usher Raymond.

My source also said Foster-Raymond will have to give buyers access to see her Roswell mansion — which Usher has been trying to sell for months now. He also said Foster-Raymond will have to move out of the house soon.

• Tameka Raymond calls Usher’s girlfriend ‘barren’
  • Judge holds Usher in contempt of court; orders him to return Tameka’s Saks card
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?
  • BREAKING: Does Usher have the victory in the bag?

237 Responses to “Usher Raymond Wins Primary Custody of Sons”

69 says:

Aww sht. :popcorn:

:shotsfired: in Roswell, Georgia.

Ty says:

:wtf: Chile…..

Why didn’t he take his drug test?

Ty says:

I will give u that one Auntie :cheers:

brwnbutafly says:

This is sad! How can Usher talk about her having nannies when he is about to go on tour. The VMA’s are coming up, BET Awards, etc. Will he have the boys singing background? I need someone to help me understand the rationale b/c from the look of things, there was NO evidence that she was unfit. SMH! As The World Turns!

chase says:

Sad news, I feel 4 her..

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!! :no:

Lady_L says:

This whole thing is just sad….

gbellab says:

So how does this work? Can you appeal the ruling based on the Usher “recording” and find that they ruled unfairly?

www. thatsfuggedup . com

Like Usher doesn’t have mental issues.

I :pray: for Tameka’s sanity. One child loses his life, and now she loses custody of her youngest babies.

hell_on_heels says:

I am NOT surprised!!! It’s just sad that these two could not figure this out on their own. When all is said and done, the children are the only ones who have lost. Really, really sad on so many levels!!!

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

I want to hear the alleged tape. And then hear people still try to defend Usher. In. That. Order. :coffee:

brwnbutafly says:

Also mental issues, you mean a mother grieving her son? What mental issues? Did she have these same “mental issues” when he wifed her up and sexed her down? So many unanswered questions.

I was at the DMV in Stone Mountain when I got the tip that Usher won custody. That was at 2 p.m. I’m always away from my office when the big news drops. But my source always keeps me informed. I feel bad for Tameka though. :(

JandJ2011 says:

He is so pathetic. She lost 1 son now he has taken away 2 more.. That’s why I stop listening to his music and supporting him! Cornball..

OHoney says:

This is so unfortunate, either way.
      When parents go to court to hash out custody battles like children are trinkets just saddens me.

69 says:

I already knew this. I told y’all what those folks in D.C. said and I heard about her leaving the FENDI boutique in Lenox Square. Tameka is a nutcase. :yes:

@TY

Usher didn’t take his drug test cause he’s a crack head. The hair tells all. :coffee:

I don’t know that it’s about who you know in this case. Usher and his witnesses said some pretty serious things about Tameka. Like her being depressed and spending the majority of her time in her bedroom. We see on Twitter that she is not the most stable person in the world. She is very vindictive and angry. I think this was a good decision.

As the old saying goes: it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.

And how much bank you have :sad: & :no: <—–me SMH

JandJ2011 says:

Auntie how many kids will be staying with her permanently?

@ brwnbutafly: I don’t want to speak ill toward Tameka, because she is going through a lot, but there is a lot that the public doesn’t know about her. That’s all I’m going to say.

JandJ2011 says:

Bird everyone on Twitter is unstable! If I had people coming at my head who didn’t know me I would curse them out as well. That’s not unstable that’s Human!

Ty says:

gbellab says:

Good question…where is Naija :think:

:cosign:

KayCeiSoul says:

:cosign: w/ Unpre.

This is so sad. You’d think he’d give it a rest for awhile after she lost her son. Dayum! How cruel.

Bensonetta and Grace….those two are connected in some way. This sounds like some women that plotted up some shyt. And I wonder if Grace is going to stick around now that the boys will be there full time? She might dip y’all. :coffee:

69 says:

Usher is a bitch too though for taking those kids though. They should have joint custody, regardless. This whole she “bat shyt crazy” talk don’t cut it. She wouldn’t harm those babies at all. :nono:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

If Tameka really is mentally unstable this won’t help her. Hope she doesn’t hurt herself or anyone else because of this.

FeFe says:

_________
      And I pretty much figured this, which is why I just don’t feel comfortable with finding outrage with this ruling…ehhh, hopefully the boys will be ok, that’s all that matters…

:nite: everyone…

Ty says:

@TY

Usher didn’t take his drug test cause he’s a crack head. The hair tells all.
      :cosign:

OHoney says:

JandJ2011 says:
      Bird everyone on Twitter is unstable!
      ____________________________________________________
      ‘Que??

capricorn83 says:

I’m sure the judge has a valid reasoning behind her ruling….especially knowing how highly scrutinized this case is. It will be interesting to see if the recording makes an impact…IF it indeed exists.

__________________________________
      Exactly. None of us will ever know everything pertaining to their custody battle but I guarantee the judge wouldnt have taken those kids away (especially with the fate of her late son) without a very good reason

KayCeiSoul says:

w/ Unpre.

He prolly paid the “witness(es).” Wasn’t one of them Tameka’s “so-called” friend or best friend????

@KAYCEI

I think Grace is too old to be chasing after toddlers that ain’t even hers. :no:

JandJ2011 says:

@69 I thought that as well. But whoever has the biggest bank account and hard hitters(lawyers) Win. Courts are suppose to look out for BIOC. But that goes out the window when you dealing with celebs.

OHoney says:

__________________________________________________________
      True!!

69 says:

YSoSrs says:

@TY

Usher didn’t take his drug test cause he’s a crack head.

The hair tells all. :coffee:
      _________________________

datsmdubya2u says:

could her bad psyche eval have anything to do with just having had a child die?

Also regarding this alleged recording she should’ve released it b4 the judge ruled.

bnatural says:

There has to be more to Tameka than what we know because she had custody of her other 3 sons and the appeared to be normal and living life. :shrug:

My heart nearly skipped a beat when I read the headline.

With all of the unusual and suspect connections, how did her team not pick up on this?

I feel awful for her :sad:

_______________________________
      Women killing their babies left n right nowadays :coffee:

brwnbutafly says:

@sandra I guess.

I Go There says:

This shait is straight cray

I wanna hear this tape too…

Atypical says:

Dang @SandraRose Did you call this or did you call this? I was actually kinda surprised when I read he won sole custody. Even though Usher acts like a dramatic stunt queen(imo of course)I do think there is more to this case than we know…

Ms.Fashion says:

I already said ALL what I felt.

:whistle:

You got me going in Circles

So what Issac bytch ass up to out there in the water?? :coffee:

JandJ2011 says:

Tamkea might be crazy but she wouldn’t harm her kids. I don’t get that from her. She may even be a little bitter but she shouldn’t have her kids snatched from under her.

steph L says:

My question is, did she even have custody of the other boys? I thought they were with their dad, too. Something in the milk isn’t clean about her, but hopefully she can pull things together! :coffee:

sassyshe says:

brwnbutafly says:

————————————————————————-
      It is called Georgia Probate court. Anytime a father has the finances to pay an excellent attorney 7 out of 10 times he will get physical custody of the kids. Work in the system see it all the time.

I feel bad for Tameka cause as a mom I will kill my sperm donor and has expressed this to him a mil and one different ways if he ever tried that ish. On the other hand in ATL Tameka has burned a lot of bridges prior to, during and after her marriage to Usher. She can appeal the decision but it will take years in court and lots of money

steph L says:

Also, if there is a tape…wouldn’t that be like intimidation of some sort???

flyqtnva says:

Damn…..yo my heart goes out to tameka….I was hoping this was a joke!!!!

________________________________________
      its no just her kids though, its both of their kids. they should be placed primarily in the home of the parent that is best fit

Nicola says:

_______

You’re unstable then. (I kid, but not really). The rational thing to do would be to get off Twitter OR ignore those fools who are tweeting you. We have to stop reacting to BS, and putting ourselves into greater trouble and start using common sense again.

I don’t understand the sudden shift towards supporting Tameka. Tameka hasn’t changed since we started paying attention to her. Her mental illness was obvious to everyone but Usher. Tameka doesn’t have custody of her first kids, why would she get custody of these two?

I just updated my post to add that my source, who was at the courthouse today, says the judge’s court document is “blistering” toward Tameka. He also said usher is now free to sell the Roswell mansion that Usher was making the mortgage payments on — Tameka will have to move out. :no:

I don’t understand the sudden shift towards supporting Tameka
      ________________________________

JandJ2011 says:

See.. She going to end up like D-Wade wife..

capricorn83 says:

datsmdubya says:

could her bad psyche eval have anything to do with just having had achild die?

—————————————
      I think her evaluation was before Kile’s death.

If Tameka really does have mental health issues, they shouldn’t be taken lightly. This may be the best thing for the kids at the moment…

steph L says:

My question is, did she even have custody of the other boys?

No, she didn’t. Their father, Ryan Glover, had custody of the older boys.

Ty says:

KayCeiSoul says:

w/ Unpre.

Grace aint going no where. She has someone to wear the sweaters her antique azz been knitting. This was a well orchestrated plan and yes some women were involved. Wouldnt be surprised if his mom was involved :coffee:

Im not taking up for Tameka but she is the same person he married so whats the problem? She was bat shyt when u married, impregnated, and divorced her. Joint custody would have been best for the kids IMO

:thinking: if he’s going to ask for child support.

Daddy Warbucks says:

if he’s going to ask for child support.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

if he’s going to ask for child support
      now that would be a bish move there

bnatural says:

They did pick up on it. That’s why information about the recorded phone call was given to a certain blogger. Read between the lines…. :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

brwnbutafly says:

Not hating. This comment has nothing to do with this ruling

BUT….

Chile USHER career is about to be on HALT. Did yall see him perform Climax on the BET aawards??? Chilleeee , I MUTED THE TV!!! :lol:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

Of course none of us REALLY know everything about this case. Especially me.

I’m not saying Tameka is a completely fit mother or that Usher is an unfit father. I’m saying that what little I see of it all makes me very suspicious of Usher and his motives. I may be wrong. Time will tell.

datsmdubya2u says:

Child dies

other children taken away

may lose house?

this is not good.. might be too much for someone who is already a lil unstable.

I hope she has friends and family around to watch her.

I wouldn’t put it pass him. :tea:

I don’t understand the sudden shift towards supporting Tameka

__________________________________________________

____________________________________

I wonder how would all this go if her other child wouldnt have died.

if he’s going to ask for child support
      now that would be a bish move there

____________________________________

Its sure would be

And funny as hell too

JandJ2011 says:

Either way it goes he has to prove that she is mentally unstable which he didn’t because if he did he would have been awarded Full Custody.. His money won him the case Period.

Ty says:

Somebody needs to make sure she is not left alone. Its too much weight :( Any details Auntie :think: I bet it was her past….

Ty says:

steph L says:

My question is, did she even have custody of the other boys?

No, she didn’t. Their father, Ryan Glover, had custody of the older boys.
      I thought they all lived together in Roswell :kona:

And funny as hell too
      ________________________________
      i do agree :yes:

Ms.Fashion says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Chile money get better with age. She aint thinking about them boys.

HELL SHE DONT EVEN THINK ENOUGH TO FIX THEM WRINKLES OR HER HAIR!!

SHE DAMN SURE AINT THINKING ABOUT NO KIDS!!! :lol:

brwnbutafly says:

@fashion LOL it does in the sense, that he was claiming that nannies were “raising” the boys.(imo) :) His career has been over!

@ JandJ2011: Usher is the primary custodian. That means he has full custody of the children, but she can see them once or twice a month.

EB says:

If she gives up the Saks card can she get the kids back?

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

I’m not completely siding with Tameka but maybe I’m biased cause I’ve never liked Usher and always thought he was bitch-made. He’s lucky I couldn’t be his judge. :coffee:

Usher was just tired of paying all her bills in addition to the child support. Now that she no longer has the children, he doesn’t have to pay the mortgage and he can sell the house.

Eazy says:

If she gives up the Saks card can she get the kids back?
      __________________________
      :hahaha: Too late..she worried about her spending limits while the judge prob was like “bishhhh we here about ur damm kids!”

Bibi says:

I thought they all lived together in Roswell

:lol: I shouldn’t have come back :rofl:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Not surprised. Tameka does seem to be a little off.

wait….

so now yall on her side? yall not dragging her now? Maneka…ain’t that what some of yall called her.

Welp she can still be a mother….just not the primary custodial parent. The father has equal right to raise his children as the mother. I applaud that he fought to raise his boys.

_________________________

:co-damn-sign: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Heyyyyyy honey-bew!!!!!!! :hug: & :shotsfired:

_______________________________________________
      And I agree with him on that. If they arent together, he shouldnt have to support her. Makes no sense.

Sad state of affairs for the children.

brwnbutafly says:

he was claiming that nannies were “raising” the boys

And now his nannies will be raising the boys. :coffee:

Ty says:

EB says:

If she gives up the Saks card can she get the kids back?
      :crying:

******************************

Is that a problem? Now he can support the kids and pay his mortgage. The kids still have a home and their needs met.

I’m not sure if I would have ripped the kids away so soon after her losing the other child but I don’t know the dynamics.

steph L says:

Oh well, in the words of the Lost Boyz “Lifestyle of the Rich Shameless”

MIRS!! :hugs:

#RatStackSalute
      #RatCrawl
      #RatNationUnderAGroove :yahoo:

brwnbutafly says:

he was claiming that nannies were “raising” the boys

And now his nannies will be raising the boys.
      _______

Exactly.

therapist1911 says:

wait….

____________________________________________________

What a difference a few incidents make

JandJ2011 says:

Sorry Sandy but just because a person has primary custody doesn’t mean that they Full Custody. I do this for a living and see it everyday.

steph L says:

therapist1911 says:

______________________________________________________________________

But didn’t he want to delay the trial? Maybe she should have at this point. Maybe, she was coming off as angry black woman. Something went awry!

brwnbutafly says:

he was claiming that nannies were “raising” the boys

And now his nannies will be raising the boys. :coffee:
      _____
      Exactly. :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Child dies

other children taken away

may lose house?

this is not good.. might be too much for someone who is already a lil unstable.

I hope she has friends and family around to watch her.

One her so called friends testified against her for Usher that went on the trip where Lil Kyle died on.

Eazy says:

If she gives up the Saks card can she get the kids back?
      __________________________

____________________________

Maybe if this shait was straing aobut the kids she would have kept them.

***************************

Did Grace attack her on Twitter? She went off on the woman.

@ JandJ2011: You know what I mean. She had the primary custody — and all the power — before today. Now the tables have turned on her.

JandJ2011 says:

Bird No.. She was just bitter when she did that.

therapist1911 says:

wait….

Have a heart, man. :no:

Ms.Fashion says:

therapist1911 says:

wait….

____________________________________________________

What a difference a few incidents make

One thing I can say is, I STAYED TRUE.

I don’t know about that fugger Usher!! He questionable!! We know Tameka had some shyt with her already. :lol:

Eazy says:

Did Grace attack her on Twitter? She went off on the woman.
      __________________________________
      I believe Tameka just decided to vent at grace via twitter that day.

therapist1911 says:

Allegedly, this was all in the cards before Kile died.

JandJ2011 says:

Aww okay Sandy I thought you meant something else. Yes but now the tables have turned and she have to answer to him. I think he wanted this power all along.

@THERAPIST AND IGO

I was never one that went after Tameka. But yes, a few “incidents” can make a world of difference to someone with eyes, ears, and a heart. It’s called empathy. You can put yourself in some else’s shoes even if you don’t always like the way they wear them. :coffee:

LuvKaya says:

I didn’t think Tameka raised any of her children, so why should she start with Usher’s sons?

Tameka was evil and mean spirited. Let’s see what she says on Twitter tonight.

_______________________________
      Because they are the money train. without them she has to go back to working

Truth says:

Wow… I’ve had so many questions; after reading the comments of my fellow Roses and Thorns I found my answers. I always wondered if she had custody of her boys from her previous marriage. Tee Tee Sand always have the scoop. I guess she will spill the rest of the beans once she feel as though is grieving a little less.

Did you guys hear that Tameka was at Evelyn and Chad’s wedding in St. Maarten the day her son was in the jet ski accident? They say she didn’t even know them like that.

Eazy says:

They say she didn’t even know them like that.
      _________________________

@NikkeMinxx says:

She was shopping for victim #3….

Because they are the money train. without them she has to go back to working

At least now she has the Saks card. That should help.

@THERAPIST AND IGO

________________________________________________

YSO

I feel for the lady due to the fact of all this bad stuff happening to her… but I never say her son or other kids when she was living with Usher.

Take that Essense spread they did… why not have ALL the kids in that why would a MOTHER not want ALL her kids during that time. Im just saying.. .its not that I dont feel bad for her.. but Im alsow looking at her track record too.

Eazy says:

I dont know why that statement was funny to me, but I can hear someone saying it and giving the side eye at the same time

Ty says:

:no:

West Coast Chick says:

I had to come out of lurk mode to say this is some sad shyt! I really hope Usher plans on being a good father- I hope his intentions are hate- filled. I feel so sad for those boys. Every child needs a mother

LuvKaya says:

69 says:

_____________________________________________

I don’t know the story of what the folks in DC said or the Fendi boutique… Do you mind sharing again??? I am intrigued.

Truth says:

Things would have been so different if she would have accepted Usher’s offer after lilltle Kile’s accident. Nevertheless, she was hell bent on proving a point that became irrelevant and lost her sons in the process.

*but ive never seen

Ms.Fashion says:

_______________________________________________

EAZYYYY!!! WTF SUGA???

Oh wait, Im sorry, I am thinking about how I was taught a marriage and a divorce is handled. Nevermind, this not about me and my knowledge….

Send all inquiries to:

Let me know whats up.com

Everybody dont let their first wives go without providing. Dont be fooled. Some men make arrangements to assure they are taken care of even if they decide to part ways. REGARDLESS

I Go There says:

All 5 of her sons are in the photo spread. Take a look again. That’s Kile in her lap –> http://sandrarose.com/2012/01/tameka-foster-i-am-not-june-cleaver-or-head-of-the-pta/

EAZYYYY!!! WTF SUGA???
      ______________________________________
      you believe a man should have further obligations to a woman after they divorce? as in pay for her living situation, her meals, her clothes, her hair..etc. Not their kids but her.

steph L says:

________________________________________________________________________

Awww, auntie she was just a seat filler. :hahaha:

@YGO

As I’ve said, I don’t know their history. Never really cared enough to follow their drama. And I am admittedly biased against Usher. I think even if I found out Tameka did some horrible things to him I probably wouldn’t feel that sorry for him. If something ugly came out about that kids that would be different for me.

So maybe I shouldn’t speak on this situation anymore. :shrugs:

I Go There says:

Not that one from when her and Usher had divorced already.. Im talking about the spead that Usher and her did when they were together.

Either she was pregant or had the fist son… where were her kids in that one.

EAZYYYY!!! WTF SUGA???
      ______________________________________

It’s not necessarily about obligations, but some men may be ordered to pay alimony or spousal support and child support, etc.

@YGO

So maybe I shouldn’t speak on this situation anymore.
      ______________________________________________

ISO

I really dont think she’s a bad mom
      but she screwed herself with some of her actions
      like Talking on Twitter and having issues with other people that didnt matter. she played her positon a bit wrong to me.

And Ush is a complete dumb ass if you ask me..

Dude got with ole girl on some “I love her she the one for me” shait
      but soon as them album sales went dry he dropped her like a fking rock.

@ I Go There: maybe they were with their father and he didn’t want his sons in the photo? I can understand that because she was married to Usher and those weren’t his sons.

I Go There says:

Either she was pregant or had the fist son… where were her kids in that one.

What if it was Usher that didn’t want her older kids in the pic :shrugs:

________________________________________
      yeah i know but I think alimony and spousal support should come with terms. i just dont understand nor do i agree with a man being obligated to take care of his ex wife if she was able and still able to do it herself. child support is different.

_______________________________________________

BUT wouldnt a LOVING MOTHER WANT and be adamant about her kids being in something so specail and HUGE..

LuvKaya says:

First Steve Harvey, then Dwayne Wade, now Usher Raymond.

LuvKaya says:

Did Tameka’s criminal record have anything to do with her loosing custody?

QueenSJ says:

Easy says:

_______________________________________________________
      Yeah, because if he gets into a new relationship, what does that look like to his new girlfriend/wife? It’s making room for disaster.

Ms.Fashion says:

EAZYYYY!!! WTF SUGA???
      ______________________________________

I believe that when you sit down and talk about to have a marriage(becoming one), like a prenup, those things are hatched out then. If she has the kids then she is to be provided funds to help with that. That shouldn’t be questioned. A real man understands this.

I don’t believe in a woman leaving and being kicked in the dirt with nothing. Think of it like a stipend.Upon divorce you get such and such. I think that is common. Well not in everybody’s race. But what I am speaking of, civilized people with something already do this.

You may have been speaking of paying a mortgage, hair, continuosly. I know men who have went as far and bought a house because of the kids and not her. Not just I will get full custody and dont pay nothing. They make sure the mother is fine as well. There is nothing wrong with that.

#DecentHumans

Unpredictable says:

What if it was Usher that didn’t want her older kids in the pic
      _____________________________________________________

So you with a dude and he dont want YOUR BABIES.. (I mean since Tameeka is ths loving Mother and all) in a pic you would be cool with that… I dont see ole girl as a lady that takes no to well.. could be me

What if it was Usher that didn’t want her older kids in the pic
      _____________________________
      then she shouldnt have done it. if we are “one big blended family” then thats what it is…if the father said Nay then I can understand

QueenSJ says:

Easy says:

_______________________________________________________

________________________________________

Exactly

EB says:

Even though this case is really sad I think it’s great that fathers have been fighting for their rights to see their children. I think Chris Bosh is next.

This case is still so sad. Usher should retire and stay home with the boys.

Ms.Fashion says:

Lucky704 says:

So what happens in a few years and the boys decide that they want to be with their mother? Just a thought…

I recall all the times Usher had difficulty seeing his kids, or Tameka would delay handing the kids over, or she would fight with his girlfriend in her driveway when Usher brought her to pick up his sons. He’s gone through a lot for the love of his children. I’m sure he’s super relieved today.

They make sure the mother is fine as well. There is nothing wrong with that
      ________________________
      but why would you be “indecent” for not taking care of an able woman after the divorce? who was supporting her “able” self before the wedding? peter? paul? if its the case of a housewife straight out of high school..barefoot pregnant no education…then yeah, you put her in that situation of dependency so take care of her when you decide to leave but not an able educated woman. no way

tintin1979 says:

Is children were girls would he have fought this hard, I’m noticing the dads are fighting more when its for their sons

Unpredictable says:

What if it was Usher that didn’t want her older kids in the pic
      _____________________________________________________

It could be a number of possibilities or reasons why her older kids were not in that pic. Maybe Usher didn’t want them in the pic, maybe the kids’ Dad didn’t want them in the pic, maybe the photographer didn’t want them in the pic, etc.

I won’t blame her and only her for not having them in the pic, tho.

Starr says:

Dang sandra, you were on it. I admit I didn’t believe a word of that story when you posted it, but you ain’t miss a beat.

Usher has always striked me as a slimy dude. Don’t like him atall

LuvKaya says:

____________________________________________________

Women can not continue to use the children as pawns. All the hood-rats need to wake up. Father’s have rights too!

________________________________
      exactly. how they forget the past that fast. what about all the 911 calls recorded on behalf of usher screaming “that crazy bish here again” hypocrites :no:

@ I Go There and Unpredictable: I recall when Kimora and Djimon posed on the cover of Essence with their son, and without her two daughters. Same thing.

Wasn’t Grace allegedly one of Tameka’s friends, whom is now flucking her ex-husband, and was possibly flucking him while they were still married? Could that be the reason why Tameka tried to fight her?

Ms.Fashion says:

They make sure the mother is fine as well. There is nothing wrong with that
      ________________________

Who said it would be indecent???? :shrug:

tintin1979 says:

And they should; a woman can’t raise boys to be men. Look at the sad state of affairs in the black community today. It wasn’t this bad 40 years ago when more than 60% of black households were run by fathers.

LuvKaya says:

______________________________________

you talking the truth in here auntie!

Thanks LuvKaya!

Ms.Fashion says:

tintin1979 says:

Well lets hope Usher do a good job!! I mean because his mom let him go with Puff (man) and them and they had him in threesomes and trying to break his virginity. And a part of GOD knows what else!!

SO lets hope he does what is best for THEIR sons!!! Please do your job you fought for so hard.

Audacious2 says:

Sandra Rose:

—————- :cosign:

And also, this is no surprise that Usher got custody, considering what the real reason why her first husband was able to obtain custody of her other boys. Not only has Tameka displayed wreckless behavior on various social networks, this makes her character and judement as a parent questionable. No telling what other parental mishaps she’s hiding. Besides, wasn’t there an article in a tabloid exposing all of her trifling ways, some years back? Oh well, she can dust them eggs off and find another young buck to have a baby with. Life goes on.

ELove says:

THIS must be a TRULY Joyous Day for The Tameka HATERS Though (Enjoy IT…)

Usher Raymond is STILL —-> BYTCH-MADE and a DL Industry Dude

So He Gets No Kudos for Me and I Don’t have A F-ing CLUE if Those Two Kids were in ANY DANGER while being in the Custodial-Care of Tameka :shrug:

MONEY-n-FAME will work WONDERS when it involves A BLACK FEMALE being made to LQQK Incompetent or PETTY or STOOPID Though (YUP…) :coffee:

Tami's Hoodrat Roman Noodles On Sale Now! says:

So Sandra, will Tameka have to pay Usher child support now?

Monday2664 says:

Can she appeal the judge’s decision? How did she lose custody of the older two boys? Really praying for her sanity.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Congrats to Usher. I feel like it takes 2 to raise a Black child, and a little Black boy needs a strong Black man in his life…but if given the choice Id usually go with the Mother. Nothing like Maternal instinct. However, based on what Ive seen & heard (which isnt much) the judge might have made the right decision here. Most wouldnt be crying for Tameka but for the loss of her son recently, however, she chose not to delay the proceedings…So maybe there is something off with her mentally, and maybe its justified…The mental issue that is…Who wouldnt be crazy after losing their young child? Im sure the mental evaluation was done before hand, so if they found issues then…Whatever the case its over for now.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Tami’s Hoodrat Roman Noodles On Sale Now! says:

So Sandra, will Tameka have to pay Usher child support now?

^Good question,,,And why does Halle have to pay homeboy child support if he doesnt have primary custody? Also if you are who people say you are @Tami well then hey there :-)

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Monday2664 says:

^So Tameka doesnt have custody of her oldest children either? Interesting if true. So who had physical custody when the young boy had his accident? I know Tameka supposedly had to be flown in to be by his side, but I didnt know she was without custody at the time. I thought they were just with dad or something like that…

ELove

One of the nanny’s tesified that Tameka would stay up in her room all day for days on in and refuse to be disturbed. The children barely saw her when she was home with them. Maybe if she seeks help the judgement can be revisited later. Right now she is not in a place mentally to nurture her babies.

I can’t wait to read the court docs.

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN says:

So who had physical custody when the young boy had his accident?

The father had custody. Kile was with him that weekend.

Tami’s Hoodrat Roman Noodles On Sale Now! says:

So Sandra, will Tameka have to pay Usher child support now?

No. Tameka doesn’t have any money. It’s a very sad situation.

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

Very interesting time we live in now, where Celebrity Men (ie. Wade and Usher) are winning sole custody of their children.

Females better stop thinking they can use these kids as ploys to keep these men, or payback revenge.

Bella's Master - Dont Taze me Bro says:

If I were Tameka, I’d probably be on suicide watch right now.

sassyshe says:

In Georgia it has nothing to do with the kids being in danger. If a parent who has physical custody leaves the kids for periods of time without checking in on them, a probate or family court judge will award custody to the father. I came from up North where men getting custody of their kids were 1 in a million unless homegirl was a bonafide crackhead. In GA a lot of fathers are awarded physical custody – why cause you got a bunch of women claiming that they need to focus on other things or too busy chasing after next dude. Prior to this court situation, it was well documented how Usher would have the kids for weeks on it (that’s what the judge meant by being relaxed about the agreement)and even when he was on the road he would send for them during his visitation periods or even attempt to see them and Meka would block him. We dont know the exact details but with kids that young judges tend to do a 1/2 and 1/2 schedule prior to switching physical custody, thus if this was done there was more than documented proof to show that Meka was not doing what she was supposed to do as the physical custodian

Tami's Hoodrat Roman Noodles On Sale Now! says:

Good job on the reporting Sandra! Always on top and very respectful of the situation.

tintin1979 says:

**************************

My mother did a fine job raising this man. (maybe she is the exception)

sassyshe says:

If the legitimization process was not such a hassle, there would be a lot of single chicks (I really want to say rats) in GA without their kids. It all boils down to be careful who you end up having kids yet. You cannot foretell everything about a man or woman but if 3/4 people had discussions prior to having kids, raising them would not be such a hassle. Ive said it time and time again leave the courts of our raising your kids and handling your business. People always want to run to the system to handle their disputes then be mad when the verdit doesnt go their way.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Why is she still tweeting? I just lost custody of my children, but Im gone get online to notify my ‘fans’ that Im ok…Reminds me of That Hudson woman who was on myspace immediately after her son was found dead…Whatever…Im out, yall have a good weekend :-)

Will Usher Make Tameka Lose his name or Give the name back,May as well she doesnt have the boys,Isnt that why MOST Mothers keep their husbands last name after a divorce?

Victoria says:

Tameka is crazy…certifiable…she didn’t need them kids.

ajonesy says:

maybe i’m missing something. but what’s so wrong about usher wanting to raise his kids? those boys need to be with their father. all of these issues are allegations.

i’m married with 4 boys and if my husband i divorce. unless he is certifiably crazy … i would honestly rather them be with him. there are just something things i can’t be. and a man is one of them.

but thats me. *shrugs*

Lucky704 says:

I don’t get why she is crazy now? You don’t just wake up one day and your crazy or unstable, he had not one but two boys by her and she did not have her other boys during this time so why is she so unfit all of a sudden? I feel bad for all of them, Usher, her and the kids, their life does not belong to them.

I am ready to GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

likeCaesar says:

SMH AT ALL THE PEOPLE CALLING USHER A “B*TCH” because he fought for custody of his children and won.

Wonder if they feel the same way about their cousin Ray Ray who doesn’t pay child support…

Shout out to all the MEN who take care of their kids without coercion!

Trendsetter says:

The one day I leave early to pamper myself this is what I miss.

But for some reason I knew he would get sole custody. And that’s all I’m going to say.

Have a good weekend Auntie.

Ms. Everything says:

I hope she can appeal this with a different judge. That’s all I can say about this one :no: Praying for her

Lucky704 says:

@ likeCaesar..I am not calling Usher anything, I just don’t get how she’s so crazy now? And as far as Ray Ray I don’t know anyone by that name..lol. I commend any man or women that do for their own, trust me I know what it feels like to have a deadbeat as a father and one for a lack of better term “Baby Daddy”. I thank GOD for my husband, he took our son under his wing as if he was his own. I just feel bad for the children, what type of life will they have when they are older and know that both parents did what they could do to hurt each other.

montchod says:

A win for all of the dads dealing with baby mommas out there…

:lol: At Auntie talm bout have a heart :hahaha: :rofl:

@jenie . . Gurrl WhatchUdoing up in huur? I ma clearly Intoxicated lemme Pour out a lil for MsDivaRo :koolaid:

You, too, Trendsetter. Have a good weekend everyone. :bye:

ajonesy says:

:applause:

I Run New York says:

“but what’s so wrong about usher wanting to raise his kids?”

Usher lives on the road. Tameka’s home should be their primary residence. She can give them stability.

@IrunNewYork…
      Nawh ur Wrong she’s just as much on the road as he is!!And she doesnt even have the Rest of Her kids

tintin1979 says:

It looks like ursher is a good dad so at the end of the day I’m proud to see these men stepping up to be in their kids lives. I picked up my son from daycare and I was surprised to see so many dads today picking up their kids. I see black men maturing and being responsible. So I like it.

San says:

If we dont know its probably best to shut up. Some ppl dont care for Usher and some dont care for Tameka. Your opinion will prolly be swayed. Takes crazy to deal with crazy imo of them

San says:

Shout out to all the MEN
      ________________________________
      Exactly!!!!

tintin1979 says:

I see black men maturing and being responsible. So I like it.

I see it, too. Every weekend I see more and more fathers in the malls with their kids. No moms, just dads and their kids.

205bamaboy says:

**Puts Phaedra Parks and Willie Watkins on standby**

205bamaboy says:

A Saks card really??? She need an EBT card, Walmart gift card, Greendot…What is she going to eat at Saks??

DeevaC says:

….and this is why the judge made usher give her the saks card back, it was all about money. Squating in a house that doesn’t belong to you, wanting and increase in child support, seemingly unwilling to settle outside of court, and wanting a credit card back for the “perks”, where are her priorities? I’m sure there is WAY more to this case as she doesn’t have custody of her other boys, and maybe the reason for her not having custody of them is why usher filed for custody after the divorce. He may have known she had mental health issues but was ok with that because she was on her meds or seeking treatment when they were married and probably required that she have a nanny or be in the presence of others when he wasn’t around.

All I know is if I was fighting for custody of my children the last thing I would be talking about in a child custody trial is a credit card.

ajonesy says:

:cosign:
      Yes, I agree I think it’s great that fathers are stepping up the plate and taking charge in their childrens lives.

IMHO I think the Ms. Tameka Raymond played her cards and unforunately she didn’t have a full deck. LITTERLLY This is what happens when you play with matches and the respondent has a blow torch. Please know who you dealing with or you will get burned. She should have left well enough alone. The child support would have supplied all of her needs. DUMBASH On the humble I’ve bragged about my child support, but I played my cards and kept quiet for years before I even tried to go to court. Many things in place before I even went to court. Established employment in new city for 5 years, purchased home, son in several after school programs/sports, braces. All of which I paid for…

judges don’t care about you being the mother. They care about who can care for child/chidlren the best. A smart person would have delayed the case for 6 months to a year so she could grieve her son. This case had all kinds of red flags. TRAGIC FAIL Tameka

Black Daria Secret says:

Well hopefully Tameka is on both suicidal and homicidal watch. I feel bad for her.

And some men (not all) normally would fight for custody in order not to pay child support to the other. If Tameka is mentally unstable Usher knew but he still made babies with her.

Ni ni says:

f I were Tameka, I’d probably be on suicide watch right now. by Bella’s Master…I feel so bad for her. I can understand people who sh has wronged showing her no empathy but not people who have nevee met her. I dont want to see her commit suicide. What good will tat do ? I believe some people do. Even though her kids dont live with her, shes still their mother. havent cared for usher since he had their business all on that papers song. He is bytch made….to me.
      The world is a big place and hopefully shell be able to meet new people and start fresh. I h

Ni ni says:

I dont want to see anyone just broke down left with nothing.

brwnbutafly says:

i found a very interesting read at hip hop enquirer dot com. He was in the courtroom…he shouts you out Sandra :) If everyone reads that, it will answer a lot of questions. Enjoy your Saturday folks!

lovezoe says:

Just reading bits and pieces of hip hop enquirer and I am AMAZED Usher got primary custody. In other news, he released a video today. :coffee:

mjoylaw says:

I’m all for men being active parents. And I don’t know all the facts in this case.

I do know that psychological testing in custody cases rarely goes in favor of the mother in a contested custody case. It is a classic tactic used for a father to gain control when he des not want to coparent or pay child support.

So Tameka’s lawyer’s first mistake was not getting the request for the testing shut down immediately.

Also I don’t know what possessed them to litigate the Saks card in the custody case. Very bad strategy.

They should have been prepared to counter testimony that Tameka stays in her room. Or is a hands off parent. Or blocked Usher’s visitation, badmouthed him to the kids, or fought with his girlfriend. Why would she do that or allow Usher to know certain details. He’s been gathering evidence against her for some time and she was giving it to him. Knowing that she has a rich ex spouse who might be litigious. Perhaps there wasn’t much that Tameka’s lawyer could do.

There are studies that show most of the time, when fathers litigate custody, they win. It is highly slanderous for a mother to even be taken to court in the first place, and these cases tend to go downhill from there. There must have been an amicable agreement with the first husband and no contested litigation on custody then. Because Tameka was clueless that she could really lose custody. The tactical errors made here should have been avoided.

Well I guess she knows now. I’m sure the boys will continue to see her and stay overnight. But Usher will have primary physical. If the physical custody remains joint but he has primary he will still pay child support a la Halle paying Gabriel…………………….perhaps we will see the order or receive more info about the particulars soon……………………………………peace

3halos says:

I don’t know why this is such a shock considering that she didn’t have custody of her two older boys . Tameka stayed in the gossip columns with her nonsense and negativity. Why is it “poor Tameka”? Plus they are boys and the daddy fought to raise his ‘sons’. If Tameka has mental issues, why would a judge side with her regardless of Usher having nannies? One set of nannies versus another makes no diff… what does make a difference is the stability of the custodial parent and there have been talks of her being “OFF” since her first set of kids…not just b/c of the death of her son either.

lovezoe says:

Tameka has joint custody of her older boys. :coffee:

ELove says:

@lovezoe (Comment #207)
      THANK YOU!!! :coffee:

BayMami_de4 says:

No matter what, she will always be their mother and they will love her. It will come back to bite Usher ass if he tries to turn his children against their mother. IF she has issues, they will see for themselves in time. I divorced my 1st husband before he passed away and his 3 children have immense love for him even though he had issues. He was their dad and they loved him as they should. Not my place to pull his covers but it was my place to provide a safe home for his kids. That was my situation. This is their situation. And the sad part is these kids will see so much sh!t written.
      OAN – I hate stereotypes in general. Some men can raise daughters and some women can raise sons just fine. Life throws out unexpected times and a strong person steps up to the plate and takes care of business!
      #endrant

pointhimout says:

the roswell manse is really nice. I’m sure she’s going to hate having to move from there. Tameka, go and get you a nice 3 story townhome in the same area for about 300-500k. Idk or care how much of bish she is, it’s time she start fresh. so what, move out the house. yeah she lost primary custody, but who’s to say that’s going to last for the next 5 or even 10 years?

do a reality show. trust me, people want to know what you’re doing all day everyday, love you or hate u.

Yardgirl says:

As a mom, at the end of the day all I pray for is the welfare of the kids :pray:

datsmdubya2u says:

________________________

I like that idea and i hate reality shows… i would watch that at least at first.

sassyshe says:

I read the hip hop enquirer piece and I am not surprised. However in child custody cases in GA like I’ve said 7 out of 10 times when the father petition for custody he wins. Why? To the judge it means he is attentive, he would support them and he has money. What many people do not realize that metro ATL is a classist society where how much money you have, where you live and where your kids go to school speak volumes

Ms. Everything says:

According to TMZ, she’s appealing the decision based on the fact that Usher’s lawyers had a clear connection to the judge :coffee: not a damn thing about this makes sense but I also don’t unnecessarily hate a woman I’ve never met either ( excuse me for being bitter but the comments on TMZ really turned my stomach ). All I can say is :claps: for Tameka :thumbsup: on the appeal

free says:

well, it’s not like they’re going to the orphanage….

free says:

59 Sandra Rose says:

steph L says:

My question is, did she even have custody of the other boys?

No, she didn’t. Their father, Ryan Glover, had custody of the older boys.

**********************************

well hell, what are we talking about? *goes back to eating my scrambler*

free says:

*******************************

nobody believes mothers can have mental issues…until they cut their kid’s head off and put it in the freezer.

free says:

I Go There says: and Nah one of you heffas are gonna be cool with a dude taking care of his former wife cause he feel some sort of obligation… and its not court ordered.

***********************

speak!

free says:

Sandra Rose says: That’s what Usher did. He bought that house so his kids would live in the lap of luxury — not for her and her other kids by another man.

**********************

she and her previous kids came as a package. however, it makes NO DAMN SENSE for him to continue paying utilities, upkeep, and mortgage on a house they maybe screwed in for 2 years. that marriage was so short the only reason it counts is because she hurried up and had as many babies as humanly possible in that period of time.

free says:

free says: this shyt reminds me of the keith sweat case, which also had a lot to do with mismanagement and reckless spending of money.

*********************

also, lisa wu’s lack of time with her kids while in her custody….

bnatural says:

Ms. Everything says:

——————

I feel the same way. :shrug: I don’t know why people think Tameka is so evil and Usher is so innocent. I mean they both could be the exact thing people describe them as but then again, no one like her from the jump. I always thought Usher resented her because his career took a nose dive after they got married….AND then he decided to divorce her because of that…

Oh well, I hope they can do a joint custody arrangement. Sell the house and raise the kids together!

Morning yall :waves:

free says:

sassyshe says: I read the hip hop enquirer piece and I am not surprised.

**************************

^ clarifies a lot ^

Bnat and Free Morning :waves:

lovezoe says:

free says:

lovezoe says: Morning folks! I must have read a different article on that hip hop site. Money talks…

**************************

i just read it. it sounds appealable if all that was true.

:thinking: what the name of the site Morning Lzoe :waves:

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bnat and Free Morning :waves:
      ——————

Morning! :hi:

Happy Monday :waves:

_______
      :hi: Igo :cosign:

Yeah, I got a problem with and the court ordered it. I spend at least several hours a month, trying to figure out how, this nicca can get out paying money. We taking care of the kids, and never buys anything for them.

lovezoe says:

Hip hop enquirer . Com

:waves: @ Zoe What the article about? Usher and Tameka?

lovezoe says:

Never mind the fact one of the nannies only worked for Tameka a couple days during a few month timeframe. Or she seemed to be a big ole fan of Ursh.

Or he paid for the guardian ad litem services and this particular GAL favors the father.

When I get to the computer Im gone do some copying and pasting.

Ohhh I found it :coffee: Her attitude at best was crass, that does not work in the court room. She may appeal, but unless her self righteous behavior changes, she’ll always be left looking DUMB. Wonders if her lawyer was paid, because she will ill advised, she really acted up in the court room. I’m embarassed for her as a mother.

lovezoe says:

I can’t C&P, but the guardian ad litem said that Tameka had a nurturing bond with her kids, Usher did not provide him with his tour schedule, he was unaware that Usher resided in NY, Usher did not provide the nannies timesheets to see how often the kids were taken care of by nannies vs, Usher, the guardian ad litem said the reason he recommended Usher gets custody is because he can provide for them and because Meka has negative interactions with people.

The nanny visited Usher at his home and had secret conversations with him about Tameka and her parenting skills. THEN she admitted on cross, that she had complained to the guardian ad litem TWO months earlier about USHER’S lack of parenting skills.

Another nanny had said she seemed stressed and overwhelmed, but since she did not spend that much time working with her, it was inapplicable

Tameka’s long-term individual marriage and family therapist said she did not have a mental disorder, but did have stress anxiety that was brought on by the actions of Usher.

There is more…

At this point I don’t know what to believe :tea: but I know something not right with this story

bnatural says:

Imma need Tameka to get herself together IF all of this stuff is actually true. Take some classes, get some certificates and regain your composure…..so you can eventually regain custody of your children…

OH and delete your twitter account ASAP!!!!

If that don’t work, her and Siovaughn Wade need to submit applications for Hollywood Ex’s or Basketball Wives (Wade)….

lovezoe says:

Tameka’s sister testified and said she personally witnessed Usher ramming a car into one his mother was sitting in.

A long-term babysitter testified that she took Baby Usher to MIA to see Usher when Meka was pregnant. He came to see him once for fifteen minutes while the baby was sleeping.

On cross, Usher admitted that his and his mother relationship was rocky. He called her a MFer (his momma), his grandma his 80 and she is the one who let the stalker in the house, both the aunt and grandma stay in Chatoonga and must travel to ATL when the boys are with Usher. He is absent from ATL half the time and will be touring in Europe in the beginning of 2013.

Kile’s godmother testified- She claims Tameka did not spend time with her children. She also said she did not have any reason to speak bad about Tameka, but on cross she admitted that her and Tameka got to arguing on a vacation to mourn Kile’s passing and she left early because of it. She also said Tameka did not have the right to mourn her son’s passing.

lovezoe says:

Oh that Sak’s card was a DISCOUNT card, so all purchases were to be paid at the time of purchase.