Another attention-hogging celebrity mother doesn't get it. Last week, actress/singer Jessica Simpson revealed a photo of her 4-month-old infant daughter posing awkwardly in a scanty bikini. Then on Friday, reality TV mom Kate Gosselin tweeted a photo of her prepubescent daughter, Mady, trying on her mom's high heels. Twitter was outraged, saying Gosselin went too far.

From Hollywood Gossip:

The mother of eight tweeted with the photo: "hafta make u guess who just HAD to try on my heels that I just unpacked from my bag tonight... Starts w an 'M."

Many of her followers were less than impressed.

A vocal Kate critic wrote: "What Mom showcases her 11 yr old's legs to 100,000 Twitter followers with all the pedophiles out there, wearing Mom's high heels!"

Others defended Gosselin, saying the pic was no big deal. These same parents probably don't care if their teenage daughters come home pregnant.

• Jessica Simpson criticized for posing her infant daughter in a scanty bikini
  • Jay Z wants Blue Ivy to be ‘respectful’, not tough
  • Chad Johnson is desperate for attention; tattoos Evelyn Lozada’s face on his leg
  • Willow Smith shows off her tongue jewelry for Gay Pride Weekend
    • free

um, they're just legs and feet, people.

• Iheart

This bish. :rollseyes:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I DON'T SEEE ANY HARM IN THIS, MY DAUGHTER AS SOON AS SHE COULD WALK WOULD TRY TO PUT ON MY HEELS, PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER AND LEAVE THESE MOMS ALONE!!!

• Trendsetter

:zzz:

• lovezoe

Really? A perv don't care if a child got on a parka. Moms take pics when the kiddos do silly/cute stuff. Geez

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

UMM I posted a pic of my lil princess in mommy heals before.. :shrug:

• pointhimout

:yawn:

anything nowadays for attention.

• The Pearl!

Hey, everyone. I don't have a problem with this picture. I do have a problem with young girls being out in public with words scattered across their butts or wearing teeny-tiny short-shorts in the malls. This seems fairly innocent.

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=72503781 yanibunny02

:coffee: Waiting for whats the big hooplah over.. I dont see no bikini pic with daisy dukes and a fish face soooo... :shrugs:

• Iheart

I don't see a problem with the pic I just don't like this bish and her face annoys me :coffee:

• YSoSrs

This is nothing. People just don't like Kate. With good reason but still. :coffee:

• LittleBigMouth

#no1cares :coffee:

• lovezoe

FAYFAY- :heart:

• KyCakes

Gud Moanin' Ery'ones! :wave:

• Xena68

I swear they act like she was bustin it wide open or sum :tea:

• kingstonn

lmao.
      who jacks it over a picture of skinny legs & toe cleavage? :lol:

• KayCeiSoul

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I DON’T SEEE ANY HARM IN THIS, MY DAUGHTER AS SOON AS SHE COULD WALK WOULD TRY TO PUT ON MY HEELS, PEOPLE NEED TO GET THEIR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER AND LEAVE THESE MOMS ALONE!!!

***************************

:cosign:

Seriously - this is NOT provocative. Must be a cultural thing or a pedophile that is offended/tempted. I don't know not na'am brother that gets turned on by a picture of a lil' girl trying on her Mom's heels.

• Iheart

Heeeeeyyy KyMegaCakes :hugs: I die errytime I see Precious Rozay :rofl:

Morning KyCakes... :hugs:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

Hey nah KYCAKES :hug:

How wuz your weekend?

KY AMOOOOR :kiss: fAWK juu been at? :cry:

• brown_skin83

:zzz: Good morning everybody!

• KayCeiSoul

Sawwy... :ashamed:

GOOD MORNING FAM! :waves:

• pointhimout

what did surprise me was lil Gia's hot pants, on RHONJ. I'm not pervert by any means, but they may want to cover that lil girl up. she's like 10. those lil shorts weren't appropriate.

Xena68 says:

I swear they act like she was bustin it wide open or sum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

thats what i was saying..i dont see no fish face pic with a bikini on so.. :shrugs: I GUESSSSSS damned if u do...damned if u dont

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

PSSSST IHEART... come here a minute..... :spank: .... pass that on to ole girl in your gravi please... thanks :coffee:

• Blackswan

There have been perverts around since bicthes been wearing cotton sacks......dont see how this pic was offensive

Kingston :hi: Hola jay I missd ur purrty face :yes:

• KyCakes

All my Roses :hug:

Please, please forgive me lack of appearance lately. Life has been hectic. But I did get all moved into my new place this weekend...and promptly jacked up my back...Can barely walk, get dressed and don't let a bish have an itch between her toes :wail:

I'll be on more in between the office remodel and hiding SR from the Bossman....

:love: you all!!!

• KyCakes

Iheart :rofl: I loves me some Precious Rozay...ain't changed my gravi in a minute....

• BrownSuggaBabe

GM Roses :hi:

• Trendsetter

Kay :hug: Hey boo! How is moms doing?????

Xena68 says:

I swear they act like she was bustin it wide open or sum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You ain't neva lied!

• Bella770

Im glad this family 15 minutes of fame are up because I couldn't stand Kate but I have to ride with her on this. A perv will be a perv even if your wearing a potato sack..... :tea:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Can barely walk, get dressed and don’t let a bish have an itch between her toes
      **gets hot oil ready** I got chuu mija :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I think its distasteful back in the day it wouldn't have matter but this child legs look adult to me and the pose is suggestive so that is why I think it's distasteful not to mention I've taken photos of my legs in heels and its to get the imagination started... my cents!

Happy Monday SR :yahoo:

• Gigi26

:hugs: KyCakes!! Awww hope your back gets better booskie!

• Iheart

@Wut, You know I likes to be :spank: :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

Morning Brownsuggababe, Trend, Xena, Ky, KayCei, Point, Lovezoe, Yani, Pearl, Free and insert you name here ---->______________ if I missed ya :wave:

• YSoSrs

KY!! :hugs: <---Not too tight though.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hugs: @ Ky feel better soon back pain is not FUN!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

If a mu'phucka get off on legs and feet it don't matter if they are attached to an 11 yr old or a 51 yr old.

There is nothing wrong with this picture. This is what they choose to go off about? Really? And besides Suri been strolling the streets with stilettos since she was 23 months and aint nobody go in on TomKat like this.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wad0O9X-txo <—You Are Here

I get why people have in issue. The pic could have been from the neck down or even the waist down, but it's bare legs open. Not my kid though so :shrug:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

Question

Have your man ever teased you unmercifully for a whole night and then break you off?

My guy came over, kissed nibbled and played with my yoni off and on all night, but wouldn't give me release. He would let me play with his peen, but wouldn't give me any, and then about 3:00 am he wakes me and fawks the sheets off the bed...fukisthat?

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

UMM how about the WTF girls them tight azz outfits.. How about suri them little heals she be rawking.. :coffee: "ON TO THE NESST ONE ON TO THE NEST ONE!"

• Xena68

Morning Diva

• KDub

Umm IDC about Kate after the way she treated her husband.

BUT I AM tired of folks tryna raise other folks kids. Mady aint DEWIN shat? JMO. :shrug:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

@Iheart... Oh really... (wicked grin) :whip: (take that...)

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Gypsy Suri been strolling the streets with stilettos since she was 23 months and aint nobody go in on TomKat like this...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      iAgree :no:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

If the lil girls legs were up in the air... Maybe it would be an issue?

:hug: hey Choco

@Igo what's shaking sir?

• Natasha38

Hey Everyone :waves:

Good Morning

• Iheart

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Question

My guy came over, kissed nibbled and played with my yoni off and on all night, but wouldn’t give me release. He would let me play with his peen, but wouldn’t give me any, and then about 3:00 am he wakes me and fawks the sheets off the bed…fukisthat?

YES!!! I was ready to box his face off when he did that shyt :cuss: I tried to take it from and all, and he just wouldn't give in. :mad: But the payoff was GLORIOUS :yes:

Morning Natasha bew!!!!!!!!!

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

MsDivaRo says:

@Igo what’s shaking sir?

_________________________

Oh nothing... Hello maam

how are you?

• Bad Influence

omg this shyt is getting outta hand...there is nothing wrong with that damn pic...just like Jessicas baby was just being a....baby. :coffee:

ppl focus on the wrong shat... :no:

• Natasha38

Hey MsDiva :hugs:

I Go There says:

MsDivaRo says:

@Igo what’s shaking sir?

_________________________

Oh nothing… Hello maam

how are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'm good....you know me I refuse to complain and shait....don't like Mondays but it is what it is!!!!!!

I don't see tits. I don't see ass. Also don't see the problem. :shrugs:

The R. Kelly's of the world shouldn't stop every damn show. :coffee:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

^^ **heehee** he was making sure the box stayed soaked so by the time he beat it.. IT WAS A MOFUKN thunder esstorm :hunch: I bet juu went night night after that shait :lol:

Bad Influence says:

omg this shyt is getting outta hand…there is nothing wrong with that damn pic…just like Jessicas baby was just being a….baby.

ppl focus on the wrong shat…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: simple azz minded people I tell ya!

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

MsDivaRo says:

I Go There says:

MsDivaRo says:

@Igo what’s shaking sir?

_________________________

Oh nothing… Hello maam

how are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m good….you know me I refuse to complain and shait….don’t like Mondays but it is what it is!!!!!!

Monday are good to me.. just a lil tired

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

Iheart says:

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Question

YES!!! I was ready to box his face off when he did that shyt I tried to take it from and all, and he just wouldn’t give in. But the payoff was GLORIOUS

--------------------------------
      Oh my was it ever!!! Cuz he would work me up and then stop like he just didn't do a thing. Then SMASH! I think I woke the neighbors last night! :lol:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I was a faithful Jon and Kate fan and she is a wonderful despite what her haircut says!

• YSoSrs

But I do feel some kinda way about little girls in two-pieces. I find it inappropriate. I just do. :shrugs:

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

^^ **heehee** he was making sure the box stayed soaked so by the time he beat it.. IT WAS A MOFUKN thunder esstorm I bet juu went night night after that shait
      ----------------------
      I mean :zzz: HARD! :rofl:

• sassyshe

Slow news day I see.

@Wut that night night juice yo :zzz: Best essleeping pill

@SASSY

Usually is. Especially around here.

• GAGIRL87

I can't stand her haircut :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wad0O9X-txo <—You Are Here

gypsyeyes says: ...she is a wonderful despite what her haircut says!
      -------------------------------------
      Is her hair still like that pic? *shudders*

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t stand her haircut

~~~~~~~~~~
      Me either!!! Morning miss lady!!!!

• Ty

@ Ky...Now u know u were supposed to put your cape on hun :rofl: Get some rest and dont over do it

:blink: side-eyes this post

• Iheart

I dont like the way the morning wood's head is shaped :nono: Say no to pointy heads :lol:

• iyonah

Im glad this family 15 minutes of fame are up because I couldn’t stand Kate but I have to ride with her on this. A perv will be a perv even if your wearing a potato sack…..
      :cosign:

The morning wood is up...

Morning yall :waves:

50/50 on that morning wood :tea:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

NOW THAT MORNING WOOD :yes: LUV THAT V SHAPE LAWD KNOWS I DOES :love: I really wish they wouldn't send in the panty shots tho! THAt makes them looks soo umm.. TIGHT and Fierce :no: OTHER THAN THAT.. HIM A GOOD ONE

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

IHEART I BE SAYING THE SAME THING BUT SOMETIMES I THINK YOUNG JEEZY IS SESSY :kona:

DIVA :hug: Hey bew

• Iheart

Bibi says:

Morning yall

50/50 on that morning wood

He Bibs :hugs: Im with you on the wood. Ion like no dudes in MANtees or MANkinis :nono:

• QbanVee

I feel like the people who complain.. are the same sick weirdo's that have their minds in the gutter..

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I can't get past weather instead of whether. That is all! :coffee:

• Ty

Lies Gypsy...just lies :rofl: Suri cant stroll anywhere on her own. Its in the divorce agreement. Her feet can not touch the ground in those extra small shoes that have her toes sitting on top of each other :hahaha:

• Xena68

Another bullet shaped head morning wood I see

• GAGIRL87

Um I don't know what to say about the mawning wood, I mean..................................... :shrugs: He's not MY type

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

HEY ROSES!

Auntie gone get me caught up this morning with the sessy morning wood :cuss:

and i dont think the picture of kate's daughter was bad...she could have had on basketball shorts and raised them up for the picture...some people are just looking for something to call her out on... :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:yawn:

@ QbanVee I like ur avi :lol:

:hug: BB!!!!!

• mrsloveleigh

Sandra says: Others defended Gosselin, saying the pic was no big deal. These same parents probably don’t care if their teenage daughters come home pregnant.

wow that was too much Sandra. A little girl trying on her mom's shoes is not a big deal. The pic shopws the girls legs from the knee down. It's not like she was dressed sexy. Geeze

• Bibi

:hugs: @Iheart Between the head and the kini :lol: I can't...

• KDub

--------------------
      Dearest Branden:

Ciara does the SAME thing while teaching folks who need an online fitness credit to get their online degree in Cursive Writing or Veterinary Reception Desk Technology from ICDC College.

You mispelt weather vs whether btw.

Best of luck to you.

Your sister in everlasting Christ,
      Kdub

:hug: Usual/Razzle

On the Morning Wood:

First- He's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
      Second- What the hell is a fitness entrepreneur?
      Third- "I change “lives” for a living weather its via internet training, B.Nick Fat Blast Bootcamps or one on one personal training." <---Why is lives in quotation marks?

:hugs: @Ms.Diva :yahoo:

What it do? :tea:

Kdub shut up :rofl:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

DIVA :waves: <---morning wood manties :lol:

• Iheart

@Lakes, Me too :crying: specially when he put on a suit? LAWD :ghost: <-- me fainting. That man know he looks :hump: -able in a suit :yes:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

per say? should be per se. Imma need for him to get someone to edit before he sends in a bio to anyone else!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Oh yall read the email he send.. I always skip over that sh!t.. :coffee: #ruinsthesessybody

• Lucy

Am I the only one to think those legs look like they belong to a grown woman?

:lol: @Kdub :waves:

• Bad Influence

ummm why do i NEVER enjoy the mawning woodz?

• Ty

*finds a nice brim for Brandon and places it on his head:

:love:

*sits him next to last weeks Sexual Chocolate*

Iheart I luv a man in a suit.. Pitbull stay in a suit.. :hunch: Idris :kiss:

102

Lucy says:

Am I the only one to think those legs look like they belong to a grown woman?

______________________________________________________________________

Nope :no:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

OH CHIT I DIDNT EEM READ HIS LETTER TO AUNTIE :rofl: wtf?! his bawdy still sessy though :tea:

• lovezoe

Morning Wood looks like dude from Romeo Must Die

Bad Influence says:

ummm why do i NEVER enjoy the mawning woodz?
      _____________________________________________
      :hugs: Cuz they be looking like they enjoy morning wood #helpful

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Oh yall read the email he send.. I always skip over that sh!t.. #ruinsthesessybody
      ----------------------
      :fistbump:

Bibi says:

@Ms.Diva

What it do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Tryna get thru this here work Monday!!!! The morning wood is so so to me!!! something off about him!!!!

• KDub

Cuz they be looking like they enjoy morning wood #helpful
      ----------------------------------------------
      As much as EYE do.

109

lovezoe says:

Morning Wood looks like dude from Romeo Must Die
      ______________________________________________________________________

You talking about dude who play on single ladies he shole is ugly :no:

• Natasha38

You are not by yourself @Bad... I just want to hand him a hat

• Blackswan

faded tatts though????

• Iheart

I do NOT believe that he is no dayum 29 years old :nono: He doesn't look old, but his ass ill at least 37.

• BrownSuggaBabe

Im just curious do the morning post READ the comments here :thinking:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Iheart I luv a man in a suit.. Pitbull stay in a suit..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That lil dude right there can where a mutha fuggin tailored suit!!! they be fitting him to the T.......

• GAGIRL87

I watched The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes last night, it was pretty decent :shrugs: them monkeys were gangsta doe :yawn:

• yallcrazy

On topic....Folks need to get a life yo :lol:

====================
      On Duck Topic....ION like the MW's head :shrug: but I will overlook his his incorrect usage of "whether" (weather) because he shouted out to GOD :woohoo: #niceV :thumbsup:
      ==========================
      :warning: SANDRA ROSE WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD AND POST SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF.....

HEY MUSLIM WORLD: :huh: Idiots make films all day everyday yo! Don't take it out on every damn body :cuss:

#doubledogdare

• KayCeiSoul

Hey Trend! :waves: Hey DivaRo! :waves:

Mom is doing good!!! Thank you!!! They are trying to release her tomorrow (I think it is too soon) because she is determined to heal and is hitting all of the pointers to get out of there. Girl, she came off the tube the same day! She was pointing at it like, "Get this thang outta here!" Had to get put under again because she popped out of the anesthesia when she was supposed to be resting in it immediately after surgery. That lady is something else, but God is AWESOME!! :heart:

My Mom is so young to have had that kind of surgery - 59 years old.
      Those who aren't have to do better about eating healthy and getting exercise. :yes:

MsDivaRo says:

Bibi says:
      @Ms.Diva
      What it do?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ________________________________________
      Right! He's got the muscles and all...but I'd have to only be wearing one contact in my weak eye...have a few drinks...and think about someone else during...ijs :tea:

• Ty

:dead: @ Dub & Gypsey pulling out the red pens

@ Hissy...cause Auntie is probably 2-100 at this point :coffee: I wouldn't be surprised if Bu pops up talking about he is not a model but....

• lovezoe

GA- that is the same guy isn't it? :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

His head is making me want to listen to Ne-Yo!

• yallcrazy

Natasha38 says:

You are not by yourself @Bad… I just want to hand him a hat

:cosign:

117

Iheart says:

I do NOT believe that he is no dayum 29 years old He doesn’t look old, but his ass ill at least 37.
      _______________________________________________________________________

@Iheart

He said he was 29 :shocked: I know he didn't!

• Bootcampgirl

:waves: Good Morning folks!!!
      Soooo, I'm not feeling the morning wood thingy at all :shrug:
      I don't know how many of you have FB but, I was introduced to this group I <3 Dreads, and let me tell you, I'm not into to dreads but them brothers' is fine as helllll....

• Bad Influence

yes I hate er'thang bout Malcom from Single Ladies...he looks like his breff stanks....BADLY @GA :hug:

MsDiva :yes: He can.. Its soo fukn sessy to me

Kaycei :hug:

• glddigga25

Hello All!!

Why is the morning wood head shapped like that football he's holding?

No..just me? ok

Natasha38 says:

You are not by yourself @Bad… I just want to hand him a hat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      His dome looks like that football he's holding in that pic!

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

:shocked: Oh my the water picture of the Morning Wood
      OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!!!! (fans self)

PLEASE SANDY TURN OOOOONNN THE COMMENTS....WHEW!

• Bad Influence

Ty says:

@ Dub & Gypsey pulling out the red pens

@ Hissy…cause Auntie is probably 2-100 at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Bu pops up talking about he is not a model but….

:dead: if Bu and his jaundice eyeballz...nevermind :ghost:

@Natasha, isnt his head fuggin ugly?? *throws tomatoes @ the mawning flacid*

• Iheart

GAGIRL87 says:

117

Iheart says:

_______________________________________________________________________

@Iheart

He said he was 29 I know he didn’t!

He shole did :rollseyes: Who he thank he foolin? :nono: Not none of US roses :nono:

• GAGIRL87

@ Hissy poo :hug: and COSIGN ere thing you said about Malcom aka Blue from the Temptations!!!He just doesn't do it for me :shrugs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:waves: Diva

• Bad Influence

:hahaha: @ #'s 133 & 134
      AT DA SAME DAMN TIME!!..

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

@#133
      you aint messing with no broke n*ggas?

^^^ WTF is BOO :eek: SUpose to fukn model tho? :waiting:

GAGIRL87 says:

I watched The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes last night, it was pretty decent them monkeys were gangsta doe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The were gangsta but Caesar was not to be messed wif!!!!

• KDub

yes I hate er’thang bout Malcom from Single Ladies…
      -------------------------------

I still call his azz BLUE from The Temptations.

• BrownSuggaBabe

MW's head shaped like Jeezy's head :shrugs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Morning Wood isn't bad

• Anna

gypsyeyes says:

I can’t get past weather instead of whether. That is all!
      ~~~~~~~~
      It bothers me when ppl don't capatalize "I".

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

gypsyeyes says:

His head is making me want to listen to Ne-Yo!
      ----------------------
      :dead: NEYO KNOW HE WEAR THEM HATS!

• YSoSrs

Only women should pose on their knees like today's Wood. Looks like he's in position to bend it over and bust it open. Imo. :coffee:

Bout to go to lunch Subway got $5 footlongs for the month of September :grill:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I loved that movie Rise of the APES - loved it!

• KDub

On all things good when I reference that show (Single Ladies) I be saying shyt like..."Keisha and Blue did XYZ".

I done een said.. "Diamond and Blue..."

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The were gangsta but Caesar was not to be messed wif!!!!

^^^ :huh: When he seen that dam dog on a leash and he refused to get in the back i felt like he wanted to say "bish i aint ur pet u hoe azz mofuka.. now buckle up and drive before i put YOU ON This dam leash" :steer:

• GAGIRL87

@ Diva gul when Caesar said NO!!!! real loud to that guard I was looking at the t.v. like this :blink:

Bad Influence says:

@ #’s 133 & 134
      AT DA SAME DAMN TIME!!..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• KDub

I can’t get past weather instead of whether. That is all!
      ~~~~~~~~
      It bothers me when ppl don’t capatalize “I”.

----------------------------------------
      ALLLLLLL of it bothers the purity MESS outta me. I refuse to go to that site.

Bye ya'll I'm hungry :popcorn:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The were gangsta but Caesar was not to be messed wif!!!!

^^^ When he seen that dam dog on a leash and he refused to get in the back i felt like he wanted to say “bish i aint ur pet u hoe azz mofuka.. now buckle up and drive before i put YOU ON This dam leash”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah!!!! :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IKR.... :hug: Kdub!!!!!!!!!!

• YSoSrs

Again. Y'all don't like MW's head but will grind all over Idris's casava-shaped cabeza. Okay. :coffee:

Yall ever seen that movie Mothers Day?? :shocked:

YSoSrs says:

________________________________
      There are exceptions to every rule :tea:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

In further investigation the morning 'would be' is not looking into the camera. Does he not know where the camera is or do his eyes have ADD? Not sure but he has a nice body I just don't like seeing a man on his knees with his legs slightly opened. Looks like he is doing a spread for King magazine.

YSoSrs says:

:think: I might have a problem with cone head mofuks.. Idris.. Jeezy.. :ashamed:

• Bootcampgirl

Bibi says:

Yall ever seen that movie Mothers Day??
      <---- I have

• glddigga25

@gypsyeyes

no maam.. gotta pay to play

• Trendsetter

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Trend! Hey DivaRo!

Mom is doing good!!! Thank you!!! They are trying to release her tomorrow (I think it is too soon) because she is determined to heal and is hitting all of the pointers to get out of there. Girl, she came off the tube the same day! She was pointing at it like, “Get this thang outta here!” Had to get put under again because she popped out of the anesthesia when she was supposed to be resting in it immediately after surgery. That lady is something else, but God is AWESOME!!

My Mom is so young to have had that kind of surgery – 59 years old.
      Those who aren’t have to do better about eating healthy and getting exercise
      ___________________________________________________

That is great news! You all had been on my mind the entire weekend. I'm glad she's doing well..yayy Moms!

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiva He can.. Its soo fukn sessy to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes him is....and they say big thangs come in small packages!!!! *wonders if that applies to PITBULL*

• yallcrazy

KC :yahoo: That is good news yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: hey Boot!!!!

• Iheart

YSoSrs says:

You leave Idris outta this, ya hear :cuss: Idris head is just fine cause he's not bald. Only baldies with pointy heads are not approved mmmkay :mad:

• Ty

YSoSrs says:

Idris is a special kind of sexy Yso :rofl:

Tupac head is shape weird too.. Kobe :wail: I HAVE A MOFUKN PROLEMM! :pacifier:

@Boot

Wasn't it :wtf: Nobody plays psycho better than Rebecca Demornay :yes:

@GYPSY

EXACTLY! Dude posing like he should be an XXL cover girl.

• Bibi

Only baldies with pointy heads are not approved mmmkay

:yes:

• Bootcampgirl

Bibi says:

@Boot

Wasn’t it Nobody plays psycho better than Rebecca Demornay
      :cosign:

• Bootcampgirl

:hug: MsDiva

• yallcrazy

:shotsfired: Bu's SR Would Be's (ala WUT) Career (before it takes off)

Bibi says:

@Boot

Wasn’t it Nobody plays psycho better than Rebecca Demornay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That bish was a beast in the Hand that Rocks the Cradle...I wanted to whoop her azz myself!!

@FTP

Yes. You do seem to have a thing for odd cabeza'd mens. We'll get you some help. :hugs:

• free

YSoSrs says: Again. Y’all don’t like MW’s head but will grind all over Idris’s casava-shaped cabeza. Okay.

**************************

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Good to hear of your mothers recovery @Kaycei :hugs:

@Ms.Diva

Check out mothers day then cuz she is just as crazy in it :lol:

• KayCeiSoul

GG!! :hug:

Thanks Yall & Trend! :hug:

Morning Wood is alright - looks like he might be talented.
      I see he's spiritual. That's a plus. :yes:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

@YSO first estep is admitting the prolem.. ANd i used to like Jarule too :wail: "WEEE CRYY TUUGETHUUUUR" -JARULE VOICE

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess I'mma have to watch this here Scandal errbody talks about! Is that the drama with Kerry Washington?

gypsyeyes says:

_________________________
      :hi: Gypsy...if he wasn't like 5'6...I'd agree :tea:

• yallcrazy

Yso, stop talmbout Idris. :stop: Geez Louise!

:cuss: That man is fine and can get it (reverse cowgirl rodeo-style) even on Sundays! :ashamed:

• Bootcampgirl

I want to go see House at the End of the Street..

• KayCeiSoul

gypsyeyes says:

***************************************

Scandal and Once Upon a Time are my shows!! :yes:
      Columbus was about his business. Maybe he should stick to sitcoms and stay his behind out of the dance movies.

@YALL

No. :coffee:

• free

Bad Influence says:

Ty says:

if Bu and his jaundice eyeballz…nevermind

*************************

we would have to occupy SR if this EVER happens.

• OutsidetheBox

if he wasn’t like 5’6…

5'10. :tea: /stan

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess I’mma have to watch this here Scandal errbody talks about! Is that the drama with Kerry Washington?

^^ :yes: bISH u beem missing out Ms.Washington **cuss i nawwti** Is that bish them sessy lips them skirts.. SHe work that mofukn SCAndal

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@BIBI
      "I watched the first season of Scandal. OMG! loved it and I have a renewed love for Columbus Short.
      _________________________
      Gypsy…if he wasn’t like 5’6…I’d agree "

What yo big azz you got against average height men?

• KayCeiSoul

MsDivaRo says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***********************

Yaasssss!!! Go to Hulu and watch all of them. You will be captured and hooked like the rest of us. :yes:

I'm not a fan of Kerry's mouth, but she's a dern good actress.

• yallcrazy

YSoSrs says:

@YALL

No. :coffee:

Oh OK I gotta get creative then huh! :huh: <--I mean business look.
      :pc: :gossip: *creating a fb scandal* :shrug: :rofl:

• BrownSuggaBabe

@BiBi, Gypsy…if he wasn’t like 5’6…I’d agree
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      well damn how tall is the shawt fawka :thinking:

• Natasha38

Ok... Idris doesn't fit into the head syndrome cuz he has hair... but if he ever went bald :thinking:

@Gypsy ALL DAY with Columbus Short :yes:

:dead: @MAN

Just rude. :rofl:

• Milky

The Morning Wood. Let me think. Which muscle do i wan to play with?

@OTB

IS he really? :thinking: I could have sworn I read he was a shorty....

@Man

I'm not here for the vertically challenged... :no:

@YALL

Ion have Facebook. :nana:

• yallcrazy

I’m not a fan of Kerry’s mouth, but she’s a dern good actress.

=============
      That has bothered me since the Last Dance or whatever that movie was called. :ashamed:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

We be the same height laying down!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@BROWN SUGA BABE

Is that you in the gravie? If so, I don't believe we've met before.
      **kisses hand**
      **slight feel on the booty**

• KayCeiSoul

What yo big azz you got against average height men?

*******************************

MAN is so disrespectful. Gotta love his individualism tho'. :coffee: :rofl:

• KDub

My Mom is so young to have had that kind of surgery – 59 years old.
      Those who aren’t have to do better about eating healthy and getting exercise

--------------------------------
      God bless her :hug:

• yallcrazy

YSoSrs says:

@YALL

Ion have Facebook. :nana:
      ==========
      Even Better! :yes:

:pc: *logs onto Christian Dating Matchmaker* :rofl:

*and runs* :lol:

:lol: @Gypsy

No ma'am..I aint but like 5"4 if u can't be taller than me...it just can't work... :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Really @Bibs. I would say 5'9 (all men add an inch).

If you look at him in movies and compare him to ppl we know the height of, he's not that short. Chris Brown for instance.

Or Adrien Brody (who is tall for white Hollywood).

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@BIBI
      I’m not here for the vertically challenged… :nono:
      ___________________________

Well, there ain't no buffet either....

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

I’m not a fan of Kerry’s mouth, but she’s a dern good actress.

________________________________________________________

Shiat

That woman there is fking AWESOME

Bibi says:

@Ms.Diva

Check out mothers day then cuz she is just as crazy in it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      will do!!!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

In drier news, Kim K bought a new pussy and i hope this one aint boring!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:rofl: THis dude :dead: #shortiesUUUNITE!

• Milky

My Mom is so young to have had that kind of surgery – 59 years old.
      Those who aren’t have to do better about eating healthy and getting exercise

______________________________________
      im glad ur mom is doing better. and yes we all need to take better care of our temples if you want to be around. Keeping moms and u in my :praying:

• Bibi

Really @Bibs. I would say 5’9 (all men add an inch).

:rofl: Dont they though?? Told dude that this weekend..talking bout he 6 ft..no u ain't...a good 5'11 AT MOST :lol:

• Milky

Keeping moms and u in my :pray:

Y'all keep sleeping on "short" dudes. :coffee:

@Man

There's a long bridge awaiting ur short walk across :hi: take care

• OutsidetheBox

Men have real height complexes. I love wearing heels to weed out the insecure amongst them.

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

:newpost: Just remember kids are off limits :coffee:

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Man :no: that's KMichelle

AS LONG as juu taller than 5'5 im good :yes:

• Xena68

:newpost:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Bibi says:

Really @Bibs. I would say 5’9 (all men add an inch).

Dont they though?? Told dude that this weekend..talking bout he 6 ft..no u ain’t…a good 5’11 AT MOST
      ______________________________________________________________

I didnt know we added inches to our height...

:hi: @IGO

See..u learn something everyday :yes:

• yallcrazy

Well now you know @Igo :rofl:
      ----------------------

:dead: Man came out to represent and hold it down :lol:

• Ty

Bibi says:

@Man

There’s a long bridge awaiting ur short walk across take care
      :crying:

• Natasha38

I'm with you Lakes... I can no longer do the my height dudes...

:hi: IGO what's been up

• OutsidetheBox

I didnt know we added inches to our height…

Yall tell so many white lies... whats one, two, ten more. :tea:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@BIBI
      "There’s a long bridge awaiting ur short walk across take care"
      __________________________

I'm good where I'm at.

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

I didnt know we added inches to our height…

Yall tell so many white lies… whats one, two, ten more
      __________________________________________________

Yeah alright...

1 Push up bra (titties dont really look like that)
      2. Make up (faces dont look like that)
      3 Weave (hair dont look like that)
      4.Streach pants (ass dont sit like that)
      5.Heels (aint even that tall)

Comes with the territory

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Hello Natasha

How are you?

• OutsidetheBox

Ooohhh a game..

1. I’m 31, 6’5, muscular build. (nobody can see you on the blog)
      2. I was on the high school/college football team (water boy)
      3. Beard/line up/edge (all drawn in)
      4. Career/income ( :huh: )
      5. Married (self explanatory)

• KayCeiSoul

Bibi says:

@Man

There’s a long bridge awaiting ur short walk across take care

:wails:

:dead:

• KayCeiSoul

Thank you Milky & Sistah K-Dubb. :hug:

Y'all are some sweethearts, foreal. :heart:

Now...I must say this in lieu of the current conversation - I will NEVER date another man shorter than 5'11 - 6 ft. That is my height requirement, and I am sticking to it. I refuse to be repeatedly subjected to the Willy Wonka bullsh*t, the angryman outbursts, the viscious lies (shorter men tell more lil' short, viscious, action packed lies than taller men) and deceit.

Tried and true. Something ain't right with EVERY short man I know, including one of my brothers. On top of that they like big ol' tall Amazonian women, which shows you they're not satisfied with what God gave them to work with in the first place. Always gotta try to reach "new heights" in one way or another. Hell. Just bungee jump or sky dive nigga.

#nosympathy.