When the news broke in July about the head butt that sent reality TV star Evelyn Lozada to a Florida hospital for stitches, one person who wasn't entirely sympathetic to Lozada's pain and suffering was RHOA star NeNe Leakes.

Lozada's 'husband' Chad Johnson, 34, was arrested for allegedly head butting his wife of 41 days during an argument over a condom receipt in August. Johnson subsequently lost his job as a wide receiver with the Miami Dolphins football team -- along with lucrative endorsements. He remains unemployed.

When asked if she reached out to Evelyn in an interview with Essence mag, NeNe said, "I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn't."

NeNe added:

"I feel like when people are going through something I'm confused about whether I should say something or not, because so many people are saying stuff to them. I don't talk to Evelyn regularly, but I do know her, we do text if we need something from another. The only advice I would have for Evelyn is to be quiet. I wouldn't say anything else. To me, it makes matters worse and I would be quiet and try to it handle privately."

• Evelyn Lozada speaks out about fight with Chad Johnson
  • Evelyn Lozada files for divorce (no surprise there)
  • Evelyn Lozada parties with exotic dancer Tip Drill in Miami
  • Essence Mag Blames Bloggers for Evelyn Lozada Criticism?
  • Photo: Splash News Online

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

Word? :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

Actually she meant jen already tole me her big head A.S.S. deserved it!

• Iheart

Glad she got all her teefs in now :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Makes two of us :coffee:

Yep :tea:

• YSoSrs

@CALI

Three. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

The only advice I would have for Evelyn is to be quiet. I wouldn’t say anything else. To me, it makes matters worse and I would be quiet and try to it handle privately.”

That is a savory piece of advice, I guess EVE got the messag too late. WELP

• Ty

“I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn’t.”
      Translation: I thought about it but aint nobody got time for dat :rofl:

• NaijaGal

I was with her until the 'be quiet' part...if such events did occur, no woman should remain silent about domestic abuse #My5Cents

• Cha Cha

Saw Ne Ne on the New Normal last night...show is hilarious and Im proud of Ne Ne for having a real job and going after her dreams! Sky is the limit :claps:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

That horse mouth though, OAN @Jen what are we doing today?? :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

YSO :wink: Hey there in a mean kind of way (since you don't like :hugs:

• Bibi

good idea :tea:

• FTP

I don't give two fat babys dack about both of them so.. EH :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@YSo

I promise I want to take that cat out of your gravie and love it until it becomes sweet and nice... :lol:

• NaijaGal

Ty says:

“I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn’t.”
      Translation: I thought about it but aint nobody got time for dat
      ============
      Translation: I thought about it but realized I ain't like the broad like that no ways

• OutsidetheBox

Im amazed at how your mind works backwards. Really.

• Gigi26

Damn she got some big teefs...but hey if she like em :shrugs:

I agree with her though :tea:

• Daisy

#teamEvelyn and #teamNeNe :cheer:

Now that being said Evelyn was quiet for a few weeks and the org. show w/Iyanla was BEFORE the incident so of course they had to go back and interview her again. I don't think she has given that many interviews but it was a given she would do a PR tour and I wanted to hear her side and Chads. I am nosey #sueme

NeNe was good on the New Normal that show was funny :lol:

• Ty

Iheart says:

Glad she got all her teefs in now
      :dead: U know her smile was not that big before Sheree called her out :rofl: Greg is in the cut dodging his bill collectors :coffee:

• FTP

IIIIISS THAT MY CHICHI CHICA CHA CHA :kiss: LOOOOOVE ME LOONG TIME MIJA!! :love:

• Kei_lyme

I like :coffee:

Cha Cha Charmin!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anna

So I should be quiet, and not ask how recent the above pic is? Ne Ne is still w/Greg.

• NaijaGal

Cha Cha says:

Saw Ne Ne on the New Normal last night…show is hilarious and Im proud of Ne Ne for having a real job and going after her dreams! Sky is the limit
      =================
      CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH :yahoo: hey luv :hug: and yes the show was funny, hope it remains that way...that old racist white lady killed me...LAWD and when they showed the clip of her talking about 'we used to own them' about President Obama, I died :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

NaijaGal says:

I was with her until the ‘be quiet’ part…if such events did occur, no woman should remain silent about domestic abuse #My5Cents

I'm riding the fence on this one, take care of your personal affairs; before you speak to EVERY news media that had a good budget. Then sing it from the mountai tops :yahoo:

FTP says:

I don’t give two fat babys dack about both of them so.. EH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You almost made me spit my good azz French Onion soup OUT!!!! :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Whats up with that Look neNe has going on...around,underneath,above the eye area is almost white? Seen it on others.Looks Odd

but hey i dont wear makeup so its just my cent and a half

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

That's a Double-WIDE Mouth aka "Can TAKE 2 DYCKS at a Time" Mouth Though (NO?!!?) :coffee:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Look like NeNe still wif her Grandpappy!!! :rofl: hey Anna!!!

• Gigi26

Hmm I wonder if Britney Spears will be on her meds tonight whilst judging X-factor....

• Kei_lyme

Greg is not amused in this pic. Looking like he is saying Here this bytch.

• MsDivaRo

Whats up with that Look neNe has going on…around,underneath,above the eye area is almost white? Seen it on others.Looks Odd

but hey i dont wear makeup so its just my cent and a half

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She gots on concealer that is way to white and bright!!!!

• luVn_liFe…

@Trend
      “Now she da type of girl ain’t got no azz on her back, know Kirk ain’t got no money I heard she fu**in Cat, now Jase da type of guy go both ways like I don’t know, I heard he f**ing Kirk in da azz on da D low.”
      ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^what they got Beef?

• Cha Cha

NAIJA with the most kissy kissable lips :love: hey you!!!

The lil girl had me weak...I like the gay couple though they are hilarious!

• NaijaGal

@USUAL, if she said 'take some time to heal and then proceed with speaking' I could def rock with that but to leave it at 'be quiet' is a fail...and she herself stated she was in an abusive relationship before #confused

• Gigi26

Sandra, Nene just said she ain't friends with her like that to call her about her bidness...in other words:

If it ain't about da money, git the fukk from around me honey.

• Bibi

ELove says:

That’s a Double-WIDE Mouth aka “Can TAKE 2 DYCKS at a Time” Mouth Though (NO?!!?)
      ________________________________
      :huh:

• YSoSrs

@CALI

:meanface:

@FEFE

I wouldn't recommend grabbing JK (Joker Kitty) up unless you know a good plastic surgeon. :lol:

• hell_on_heels

I actually agree with Ne Ne on this one......is that Greg behind her? Auntie you crack me up with the pictures!!! Hello to my SR family. Just came back from D.C. the people there are beautiful.

nene husband lookn like "BIIotch pleease.. STFU and le gooo! :steer:

• Daisy

@Luvn I hate that raccoon look my girl Kim K has it sometimes in pics it is done on purpose but is NOT cute :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Well she was on Nightline #fail (cause I turned)

I beleive a victim can't really speak about their issue until they have healed. Now she got super dupa emotional healing powers, or she really didn't give a flying 2 shiats.

Ilyana goes in her about them stiches.....So she agreed to that show before she got bust up against her head :waiting:

• NaijaGal

Gigi26 says:

===============
      the clips they've shown show her being quite catty

• luVn_liFe…

@MsDivaRo says:
      She gots on concealer that is way to white and bright!!!!

^ ^ ^ ^
      He make up is applied wrong,right?

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Its funny... ole girl has turned this whole RHOA thing into a fking career... I know she's a lound mouth but she took that shait and made something real out of it.

She's on 2 damn shows and acting.... WOW

Poor Sheree

• Smonae80

I don't see any shade here, hell Nene giving good advice. If they don't talk regularly it would be akward for her to call after that incident.

• FTP

I beleive a victim can’t really speak about their issue until they have healed. Now she got super dupa emotional healing powers, or she really didn’t give a flying 2 shiats.

TRUE SH!T!! most are ashamed and don't want anybody to know.. they dont broadcast that :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

:offtopic: Let me say I got my 120 eyeshadow palette delivered yesterday. I am in love with the BH Shadows. Mac can kick rocks!!!! Yes I said it...kick muthafuggin rocks cause I'mma be buying from BH from here on out!!!! :happy:

• NaijaGal

I Go There says:

Its funny… ole girl has turned this whole RHOA thing into a fking career… I know she’s a lound mouth but she took that shait and made something real out of it.

She’s on 2 damn shows and acting…. WOW

Poor Sheree
      =================
      America loves them loud...see Roseanne :lol:

• FTP

#lost I really need to get on my makeup game.. BUT I cant keep my hands out of my face :ashamed:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

NaijaGal says:

I Go There says:

She’s on 2 damn shows and acting…. WOW

Poor Sheree
      =================
      America loves them loud…see Roseanne

True

They need a casting call in this muthafker then :coffee:

• Daisy

Her make up and others who have that same look is applied like that on purpose why I don't know

I always liked NeNe and knew she was a hustler and would make the most out of her 15mins just like Evelyn.

@MsDivaRo says:
      She gots on concealer that is way to white and bright!!!!

^ ^ ^ ^
      He make up is applied wrong,right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep, the object is to CONCEAL, not shine and see the where the concealer was applied

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

GOOD DAMN ADVICE!!! LISTEN UP EVELYN AND SHUT UP!!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

i just cant get past Greg in the back ground!!!!

• Kei_lyme

You all have a great evening. I'm off like a prom dress. :hug:

• YSoSrs

@YGO

And what would your role be on the Real Roses of Sandra? :coffee:

• brownsuggababe76

Iheart says:

Glad she got all her teefs in now
      ~~~~~~~~~
      NeNe needs to give Malaysia a referral

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I THINK THE MAKE UP TECHNIQUE IS CALLED CONTOURING/HIGHLIGHTING LIKE RU PAUL HAS BEEN VERY FAMOUS FOR

HOWEVER, IN PERSON I'M HOPING IT DOESN'T LOOK CLOWNISH AND MAYBE THE ENHANCED LIGHTING AND FLASHES FROM THE CAMERA ARE THE CULPRIT :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

:rofl: Lawd, too easy...@MsDiva, Is that BH good? I think the late great Tat use to use them...I use BE

• Cha Cha

HEY LAKERLOSITA MY CHICA POO :hug: KEI.....hows the lil tater tot :hug:

I think NeNe looks really pretty and point. I agree I GO :yes:

Its cool her and Greg can still kick it and be friends, they have a son so thats awesome energy..and technically until the other remarries or get in a committed relationship its open field right?

@Daisy what was the original interview about did they reshoot the whole thing because she is crying the entire time in the previews?

MsDivaRo says:

Let me say I got my 120 eyeshadow palette delivered yesterday. I am in love with the BH Shadows. Mac can kick rocks!!!! Yes I said it…kick muthafuggin rocks cause I’mma be buying from BH from here on out!!!!

i now own 3 120 BH palettes...

and will someone tell me if FTP had another name before? :waiting:

FTP says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lakes, you can do it girl :thumbsup: you shouldn't be putting yo hands in yo face even if you aint wearing make up chica!!!

• YSoSrs

CHACHA!!! :yahoo: :hugs:

@BAD IT'S lakes bish.. FTP is my twatter name :lol:
      @MsDI i must be doing something wrong.. I can't stop rubn my eyes and makeup always feels sooo fukn heavy on my face :shrug: EYelash curler some eyeliner and mascara and that all she rode :lol:

• Bad Influence

@Intense, i have seen a few round de way gals with contured make up...it was not kewt...that shyt should be used 4 theatrical/stage/video/photoshoot sessions only...like why are u at Target with giant fake cheekbones?? *le sigh*

its just tooooo much :chase:

• NaijaGal

@BAD 'FLU - FTP is LAKES ole

I KNEW THAT WAS LAKERS LATINA ASS! :woohoo: :hug:

are u on my twittah ho? :huh:

but :dead: @ "all she rode" :hahaha:

• Ty

FTP says:

@BAD IT’S lakes bish.. FTP is my twatter name
      U been here all this time and didnt show your SR Card :crying:

*mouths "i lubz yew"* @Naija

DownBottom says:

Lawd, too easy…@MsDiva, Is that BH good? I think the late great Tat use to use them…I use BE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You best believe it!!!! The shadows are really pigmented!! ^^^^^ stars

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

YSoSrs says:

@YGO

And what would your role be on the Real Roses of Sandra?
      ____________________________________________

It would be

IGO- the often misunderstood male of the group that just wants everybody to be cool...

And

YSO- the Mad yet cuddley Pessimist of the bunch that acts stand-off ish but is sweet as PIE...

• Ty

MsDivaRo says:

FTP says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lakes, you can do it girl you shouldn’t be putting yo hands in yo face even if you aint wearing make up chica!!!
      Yall see that damn 50% sale they are having.....

@Bad I should be.. :pc:

• marquez269

I agree with her saying dont say anything else for some reason nobody needs to hear the same story over and over it seems as tho she's glad she got randy savaged so she could find an excuse to leave in my opinion :shrug:

FTP says:

@BAD IT’S lakes bish.. FTP is my twatter name
      @MsDI i must be doing something wrong.. I can’t stop rubn my eyes and makeup always feels sooo fukn heavy on my face EYelash curler some eyeliner and mascara and that all she rode

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It's all in the application ma!!!! It shouldn't feel heavy at all :shrugs:

• Cha Cha

Bad Influence come sit on my lap *pats lap :hump: Sup Ysolita :yes:

• Lucky704

:offtopic: ....LA bank robbers toss cash from the getaway car while fleeing the scene.. :cuss:

• FTP

@Ty :lol: Its my twatter name not hard.. WHen people ask me i said it was me :yes: Yall just didnt catch it becuase yall dont give two fawk about new putas..plus FTP is my favorite saying FAwk YOLO

Bad Influence says:

MsDivaRo says:

i now own 3 120 BH palettes…

and will someone tell me if FTP had another name before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I gots to have the other palettes too...the smokey eye & neutrals!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

NaijaGal says:

@USUAL, if she said ‘take some time to heal and then proceed with speaking’ I could def rock with that but to leave it at ‘be quiet’ is a fail…and she herself stated she was in an abusive relationship before #confused

I'm wit you baby girl....No one could pay me to be in another abusive realtionship. I love mista for all the things he IS and does, but I killhem dead if he ever raised a hand to touch me. As a 40 something women that does not seem mentally ill, not sure why she got caught up like that again.

• Trendsetter

@Trend
      ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^what they got Beef?

______________________________________

I guess they do...Not sure what happened with them...I just read that online...

Ty says:

MsDivaRo says:

FTP says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yall see that damn 50% sale they are having…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'mma be placing another order Friday!!!! #makeupJUNKIE

• Bad Influence

@Diva, i dnt even use eye primer with my BH shadows...the colors are so pigmented and purdii :yahoo: and i havent had 2 reapply at all either..i holla at these lids in the morning and im good all day.. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:waves: @ Diva - Our dearly beloved Tatted SWORE BY BH. :yes:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@marquez

I FELT THE SAME WAY, TOO QUICK AND FAST TO BROADCAST IT, FILE FOR DIVORCE, AND DO INTERVIEWS ALL WITHING 72 HOURS

I WOULD STILL BE TRYING TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND WHAT HAPPENED AND I WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING PUBLICLY CAUSE MY PEEPS WOULD HAVE ALREADY BOXED THAT NICCAS HEAD, WOULDN'T WANT TO CONFIRM IT EVER TOOK PLACE :no:

• Trendsetter

Ummm jealous at Bad and Diva becasue I don't know how to apply makeup :crying:

• KDub

I came out of afternoon at the plantation to say....

CHA-CHELLAAAAAAA :yahoo:

Where the hail you BEEN? (In my MC Lyte "I Wanna Be Down Remix" voice...)

:rofl: << me wiggling 'round in da dirt cause I am happy.

Bad Influence says:

@Diva, i dnt even use eye primer with my BH shadows…the colors are so pigmented and purdii and i havent had 2 reapply at all either..i holla at these lids in the morning and im good all day..
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don't use primer....put on this pretty purple and blue today and still on and popping....Fugg MAC from here on out...I'm a BH guhl!!!!!

:wave: Usual, that's what Fay Fay told meh!

• Bibi

Trendsetter says:

Ummm jealous at Bad and Diva becasue I don’t know how to apply makeup

:cosign: Primer? U mean something before the eyeshadow?? Oh :kona:

• marquez269

@intense :cosign:

• Xena68

Trendsetter says:

Ummm jealous at Bad and Diva becasue I don’t know how to apply makeup

Don't feel bad I'm still learning from Youtube

Cha Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :love:

Kdubberz :hug:

*beats Trends face* there u go bew....now u all fancy n shid :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

NaijaGal says:

Ty says:

“I wanted to reach out to her, but I didn’t.”
      Translation: I thought about it but aint nobody got time for dat
      ============
      Translation: I thought about it but realized I ain’t like the broad like that no ways
      _____________________________________________________________________

Translation: I would have liked to, but I didnt want to seem like I'm just contacting because there was trouble (i.e., being nosey). We're sometimes business partners. Not friends.

:shrug:

I thought it was refreshing that somebody chose not to be Deepak Chopra. These stars kill me with their advice...Nene was right to sweep around her own front door.

#late

• Bibi

Don’t feel bad I’m still learning from Youtube

This comment and that pic = :dead:

• YSoSrs

@YGO

I AM NOT as sweet as pie. :mad:

@INTENSE

Boxed that niccas head...This cracked me up for some reason. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

But I have a feeling that aint the topic no mo. :yawn:

Wassup fam?

• Cha Cha

Does 96534 backflips and lands on KDUBS desk....I been chilling Big Sis! I been watching from afar too like a quiet creepy lurker :hahaha: Today was frustrating day so Im up in hea :hug:

Last week you had my cracking the fluck up when you was doing the research on the morning gizzard :hahaha:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ trend

THERE ARE SOME YOU TUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEOS

THERE IS THIS CHIC WHOSE REALLY GOOD, SEARCH MAKEUP BY EMAN

VERY EASY INSTRUCTIONS, MODIFY TO YOUR LIKING, SO YOU CAN GET YOUR EYESHADOW GROOVE ON

Trendsetter says:

Ummm jealous at Bad and Diva becasue I don’t know how to apply makeup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Trend, guhl I been playing in makeup since the ripe age of 16. It is not hard...go to Youtube and watch some makeup tutorials. there are some good easy applications for beginners!!!!

• Xena68

Bibi says:

Don’t feel bad I’m still learning from Youtube
      This comment and that pic

:lol: I wish I was a pro like him

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

LOL @Bibs, Man...let me find out @His been on twatter all this time... :lol:

• MsDivaRo

:crying: cause my bew don't see my font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trendsetter

Thanks Bad, Diva,and Intense :hug:

I only wear lip gloss :kona:

• brownsuggababe76

@Diva
      I am in love with the BH Shadows
      ~~~~~~~~~
      yes i been stop buying MAC shadows, overrated & expensive but i still buy my lip glass & lipstick from them. Coastal Scents is good also very reasonable..

did you know Ev got her a eyeshadow line also..

Bibi says:

Trendsetter says:

Ummm jealous at Bad and Diva becasue I don’t know how to apply makeup

Primer? U mean something before the eyeshadow?? Oh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Primers = Foundation Primer, Eyeshadow Primer, Lash Primer, Lip Primer!!!

• FTP

I think seeing my tia apply layers and layers of makeup and blue eyeshadow.. drawing in her eyebrows depending on how she felt that day.. RUINED my makeup days.. I BEEE DAM! :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

IMO NeNe is right - abuse is nothing to glorify and most folks who don't like being abused keep it to themselves or seek help in private

• FTP

Primers = Foundation Primer, Eyeshadow Primer, Lash Primer, Lip Primer!!!
      ^^ :huh: Yeah i pass :lol:

• Bad Influence

Xena does lil buddy have a fuggin beard in ur gravi? :ghost:

i fugged around and told a MAC worker that i watched some youtube videos on MAC applications before and lil btch went AWF! she was all :cuss: im sooooooooooooooooo tired of these fake ass makeup yt gurus giving out false info on our products..dnt listen to them, dnt watch them. i hate them. the dnt know wtf they talking bout! I mean lil btch was livid :mad:

i was like "girl, i do my own make up i just watched 2 see what other folks be doing...chill. sheesh :lol:

• YSoSrs

@DB

Hi IS on Twittah...We get hawt pics of her and her pussy(cat) on the regular. You missing out and sht. :lol:

brownsuggababe76 says:

@Diva
      I am in love with the BH Shadows
      ~~~~~~~~~

did you know Ev got her a eyeshadow line also..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fugg Ev, I'll stick to BH.......

NATURAL BEAUTY :lol: Lipstick and Mascara for me please! :grin:

• KDub

the research on the morning gizzard
      -------------------------------------------------------
      BET 5 bollas of Fabuloso nat nah nother Morning Gory gonna give out their gubbment name! Fawk was wrong with huh? SHEW...

:wave: @Hissy.

*sprays some of that purpa Fabuloso in the ay-er for no reason*

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

YSoSrs says:

@YGO

I AM NOT as sweet as pie.
      ________________________________

welp to me your cool... Hard exterior but you mean well
      I find your sarcasm very familiar

• OutsidetheBox

I only wear makeup on the weekends. Otherwise I just use a BB creme and a lippy. My eyes are always left out in the cold.

@Choc :2dance: MEE TOO!! I used the ol mascara too great lash maybelline :yes:

Bad Influence says:

Xena does lil buddy have a fuggin beard in ur gravi?

i fugged around and told a MAC worker that i watched some youtube videos on MAC applications before and lil btch went AWF! she was all im sooooooooooooooooo tired of these fake ass makeup yt gurus giving out false info on our products..dnt listen to them, dnt watch them. i hate them. the dnt know wtf they talking bout! I mean lil btch was livid

i was like “girl, i do my own make up i just watched 2 see what other folks be doing…chill. sheesh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      they do be getting bent outta shape.....I need to do makeup on the side, but I ain't got the time yo!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

IMO NeNe is right – abuse is nothing to glorify and most folks who don’t like being abused keep it to themselves or seek help in private
      -------
      :cosign: sup y'all?

• YSoSrs

@YGO

Well...I can't argue with that. I'll let you be right. This time. :coffee:

• Bad Influence

@Brownsuga, i LOVE my brush set i got from coastal scents...im mean LOVE IT. u hear me?? and the camoflauge concealer palette from CS is bomb.com

but i got all BH eyeshadow palettes and i just snatched up a BH lip palette...and of course my zoom shadow from MAC and Lipglass cause NOBODY is seeing MAC on the lipglass... :nono:

• KDub

------------------------------------------
      You know that is what I am nudging my lil Messiblack nephew to call me right?

TIA. :love:

In honor of his Messican heritage.

*Draw me on some eyebrows so he wont feel left out*
      (hands over the Sharpie)

• Bibi

Primers = Foundation Primer, Eyeshadow Primer, Lash Primer, Lip Primer!!!

:wtf: Burts bees...tis all :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@DB

Hi IS on Twittah…We get hawt pics of her and her pussy(cat) on the regular. You missing out and sht.

:hahaha: lmaoooo word on the skreet is that my lil buddy Miguel (Alex) said i take too any pics...hmph :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

:rofl: @FTP

• OutsidetheBox

I Go There says:

YSoSrs says:

@YGO

I AM NOT as sweet as pie.
      ________________________________

welp to me your cool… Hard exterior but you mean well
      I find your sarcasm very familiar

Twins. :coffee:

• Xena68

@ Bad yes :lol:

FTP says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Some folks be over doing it....makeup was meant to enhance your features, you are not supposed to look made up! makeup doesn't make one pretty either....some folks got it twisted. :rofl:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Choco aka Hippie says:

_______________________________

Yeah I agree... I dont think she is telling her to be quiet about it but if its true to do what you need to do and rectify the situation.

@Lakes
      Damn yo! I use the pink and green too :lol:

• brownsuggababe76

@ Bad I AGREE..i'm the same way..i also buy my brushes from e.l.f they always hv a sale..

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ Choco aka Hippie

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE WORD TO DESCRIBE WHAT SHE'S BEEN DOING, AND GLORIFY IS THE PERFECT WORD!!!!

IF IT HAPPENED AS SHE SAID IT DID, SHE WOULD BE TOO DAMN TRAUMATIZED TO SPEAK ABOUT IT SO DAMN SOON AND WOULD BE SEEKING HELP AND ASKING THE PUBLIC TO RESPECT HER PRIVACY, SHE SAW THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND FURTHER HER ACTING CAREER-LOL :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

Bad Influence says:

YSoSrs says:

@DB

lmaoooo word on the skreet is that my lil buddy Miguel (Alex) said i take too any pics…hmph
      *****
      Oh I haven't seen @alex in a minute, since she was giving me Sag advice! LOL

@EGO
      Right it seems now its the thing to get hit and then go on talk show to talk about it :rolleyes:

• FTP

Kdub awwww MY lil mama calls my bro TIO and he luvs it **slants the sharpie just a little to the left and draws u SESSY** let me add ur black lip liner.. He will feel right at CASA :yes:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

YSoSrs says:

@YGO

Well…I can’t argue with that. I’ll let you be right. This time.
      __________________________________________________

Gee... Thanks

anywho... hows that strike going man.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@I Go
      I'm THE ONE (Out of Camera Range OF COURSE...) Who YELLS "STFU" whenever Peeps start talking ALL-OUT Bull-SHYT Though (That'll BE ME...) :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

NOBODY is seeing MAC on the lipglass…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      True!!!!!!!!!!!

• lovezoe

All I want to say is the new show she in his hilarious!

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Choco aka Hippie says:

@EGO
      ________________________________________________

Exactly like thats showing the accuser anything... I still dont see where the authorites have charged him or anything... if you are really trying to tell your story about the incident shouldnt that be in court? Thats why I dont buy it.

• marquez269

for those of us who dont wear makeup wat r we suppose to discuss :lol:

• Bad Influence

@Brownsuga, mhm cause that flat top powder brush from E.L.F is one of my faves :yes:

i politely made a space for that and 3 other E.L.F brushes n my CS brush set pouch...i had to move some shat around but they must all live 2gether in harmony :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

@Love, what is her new show? I think ppl said she did good on Glee as well

@ Choco aka Hippie

I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE WORD TO DESCRIBE WHAT SHE’S BEEN DOING, AND GLORIFY IS THE PERFECT WORD!!!!

YEP... I've been there and I can tell you it was my private hell I rebounded but I damn sure wasn't broadcasting it -

• OutsidetheBox

@His if the lipglass is ever outta favor with you try Revlon super lustrous glosses and thank me later. :lol:

#wetwet

marquez269 says:

for those of us who dont wear makeup wat r we suppose to discuss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my bad...sawwyyyy

• brownsuggababe76

marquez269 says:

for those of us who dont wear makeup wat r we suppose to discuss
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      tatts :rofl:

• FTP

@Choc its my fav I dont use it alot so it last a long fukn time :yes:
      MSDIV yeah my tia woke up with a blank sheet of paper for a face and scrible her mood in the A.M no eyebrown fake lashes pank blush and bright red lipstick..

FTP says:

this latina ass bish :rofl:

• lovezoe

Down- It's called The New Normal. It's really funny.

• Xena68

MsDivaRo says:

makeup doesn’t make one pretty either….some folks got it twisted.

Shiiiddd some folks need to have that permanent makeup surgery because without it they just look dreadful

@Marquez
      :hump: and how we like it done to us

• MsDivaRo

*note to self, stop discussing fugging makeup, 10 piece comforter sets with a bonus pillow, & 600 thread count sheets* :smack:

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

ELove says:

@I Go
      I’m THE ONE (Out of Camera Range OF COURSE…) Who YELLS “STFU” whenever Peeps start talking ALL-OUT Bull-SHYT Though (That’ll BE ME…)
      _______________________________

Homie... YEP you got it down cold

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

:lol: @Diva

Xena68 says:

MsDivaRo says:

makeup doesn’t make one pretty either….some folks got it twisted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      spits drank all over my keyboard looking for a papertowel to wipe it, fuggin Xena

• Ms.Fashion

Newsflash!!! We dont either!!!

Evelyn is a cow!!! And what happens with cows. They get milked. Thats what that heffa is doing. Milking this shyt until she fills a whole corner store!!!

• brownsuggababe76

@OTB Revlon super lustrous glosses and thank me later
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes i stumbled across this in Walmart & been hooked ever since..the next best thing to lipglass

• marquez269

@choco :blink:
      Ok lets discuss! :yes:

FTP says:

@Choc its my fav I dont use it alot so it last a long fukn time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bad Influence

@Jackson, kay...i have others.. i just keep a MAC or 4 on my person. like, i adore Rimmels stay glossy nudes...and VS glosses.. :yes:

i have a matte red lipstick from revlon that i adore so much, i bought 2.. so i will try this gloss that u recommend suga.

• Bibi

:lol: @Marquez

• OutsidetheBox

:dead; @ dreadful

• Xena68

@ Diva is the drank purple

@BAd VS lipgloss is the sh!t :yes:

Xena68 says:

@ Diva is the drank purple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: guhl naw

@Lakes
      I told you about birchbox that lil box that I get monthly that gives me samples of designer brand stuff well DIOR has this mascara I love OMG I wouldn't ever purchase but I use that also

marquez269 says:

@choco
      Ok lets discuss!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What we discussing? :waiting:

• KDub

:love: MAC DazzleGlass in Sugar Rimmed.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

GOOD FOR YOU @ choco

I HAD ONE INCIDENT AND IT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST EXPERIENCE THANKFULLY, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR LIKE 5 YEARS AND HE HIT ME, WE FOUGHT-CALLED PO PO AND MY BROTHERS, PO PO CAME FIRST-THEY POLITELY ESCORTED HIM AND HIS SHIAT OUT, I WENT COLD TURKEY-FOR SOME REASON I IMMEDIATELY WENT EMOTIONALLY NUMB AND HAD NO FEELINGS FOR HIS ARSE ANYMORE-NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT HIM AGAIN EITHER

MY MAMA SPANKED ME WITH A BEDROOM SHOE & I GOT FIVE WHUPPINS MY WHOLE LIFE, NICCA I CAN'T TAKE NO ARSE WHUPPINS I'M ALLERGIC, BUTT TOO SOFT OR SOMETHING :shrugs: MY BROTHERS SAID I WAS SPOILED

Ok adios SR PEOPLE see YALL manana :waves:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

MsDivaRo says:

marquez269 says:

@choco
      Ok lets discuss!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What we discussing?

------------
      sessin'

Are you squeemish :rofl: I KID

Naw you start you the newbie :buttshake:

• Bad Influence

@Jackson, i just looked and the revlon matte red i have is super lustrous lipstick in really red...ooh imma go find the gloss now.

• Xena68

MsDivaRo says: guhl naw

No :ashamed: I thought that's how you Texans did it my bad :)

@Intense
      You are lucky also that him doing that made you instantly hate him becuz while I did hate him I still took him back but like I said I got it together :hugs:

• OutsidetheBox

the next best thing to lipglass

:lol: Lipglass gets a little too tacky? for me. But I love their color choices. The range cant be beat. Yet.

Also Estee Lauder glosses and lippys (these are the same ppl as MAC just marketed to grown women)..and they cost as much, sometimes more than MAC. <_< I'll buy more when Im grown. :lol:

KDub says:

MAC DazzleGlass in Sugar Rimmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought we were done with makeup!!!

• Ty

MsDivaRo says:

Xena68 says:

MsDivaRo says:

makeup doesn’t make one pretty either….some folks got it twisted.

Yall stop talking about Rasheeda :coffee:

• marquez269

@choco positions? 4play?

• brownsuggababe76

@OTB Lipglass gets a little too tacky? for me. But I love their color choices. The range cant be beat. Yet
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i bought Mac's Cyber & Rebel fall color looks nice on!

Xena68 says:

MsDivaRo says: guhl naw

No I thought that’s how you Texans did it my bad
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No ma'am this Texan rite here don't drank that purple seesyrup!

@Marquez
      Whatever you like hun but yeah tell me which positions and how much foreplay and which type of foreplay IM ALL EARS!

• KDub

-----------------------------------------------------
      YES he will :rofl:

He was crying when he was a few days old and I was like awww hush lil man...Tia is here...MY FUGGIN MOMMA was looking around and was like WHO IS TIA???? She was DEAD azz serrus too. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Rimmel

Speaking of..I tried out a lippy and I like! The color payoff wasnt playing. Solange is repping for them now.

I want you to lead but positions doggy reverse cowgirl on top and missionary
      foreplay can be a simple as lying next to me with straight wood, kissing gently or straight lets get this party started!

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: LISTENING

• Xena68

:newpost:

Choco aka Hippie says:

I want you to lead but positions doggy reverse cowgirl on top and missionary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :waiting:

• marquez269

@choco im spontaneous so I have a knock to just lick you anywhere at anytime or finger I've tried so many positions so I dont have a favorite its just wat im feeling but I love drunk sex

marquez269 says:

@choco im spontaneous so I have a knock to just lick you anywhere at anytime or finger I’ve tried so many positions so I dont have a favorite its just wat im feeling but I love drunk sex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      How old r u agane?

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ CHOCO

TELL THE TRUTH SHAME THE DEVIL, SOMEBODY WHO READS THIS MAY DO THE SAME :)

AINT NO SHAME IN IT HAPPENING, U CAN'T HOLD A STRONG WOMAN DOWN FOR LONG AND SOMETIMES YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL YOU GO THRU SOMETHING THAT REALLY TESTS YOUR STRENGTH

CUE MARVIN SAPP, CLEARS THROAT :whistle: I'M STRONGER, I'M WISER..

• OutsidetheBox

super lustrous lipstick in really red

Loves me a good red. Like any proper lady of the night. :pc: Thanks Love.

• marquez269

@diva 22 I got a long way to go huh? lol

marquez269 says:

@diva 22 I got a long way to go huh? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      OMG my daughter is older than you!!!! You gots a lot more to experience boo, yes you do!!!! Its all good though....why am I feeling like a dirty old woman? :kona:

Ditto!

@Intense
      AINT NO SHAME IN IT HAPPENING, U CAN’T HOLD A STRONG WOMAN DOWN FOR LONG AND SOMETIMES YOU DON’T REALIZE HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL YOU GO THRU SOMETHING THAT REALLY TESTS YOUR STRENGTH
      ________________________
      I agree 100% because I am stronger and oddly enough at peace becuz of it - I had to find myself during that journey and when I did - I KNEW I WAS A BAD MAMMA JAMMA :wink: and thanks!

@Marquez
      I used to be a cougar :lol: your age just took me back to those days and you know what you want that always is a GOOD THING!

• marquez269

@diva dont feel that way how about this we get a couple of drinks in our system and it will be back to normal :cheers:

• Ty

MsDivaRo says:

marquez269 says:

@diva 22 I got a long way to go huh? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      OMG my daughter is older than you!!!! You gots a lot more to experience boo, yes you do!!!! Its all good though….why am I feeling like a dirty old woman?
      At least he is motivated Diva :thumbsup:

@ Marquez :pacifier:

*goes upstairs*

• marquez269

@choco and diva wat is the average age group of the women on this site???

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      But I like drunk sessss and if I have too many well I'mma forget yo age!!!! what the hell *grab the drank and asks for another one* :wink:

marquez269 says:

@choco and diva wat is the average age group of the women on this site???

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Choco I think you are a little younger than me right? I'm 44.

@Diva
      Im 42 when I was 31 I was dating a 22 yo I know I've been a cougar for a while - I've recently seeked therapy for it :rofl: i KID! But wait dude's MOM is my age I was like why did you tell her about me :rofl: He don't care

• marquez269

@diva/choco well from wat I see you both are beautiful I swear I thought you were like late 20s early 30s

marquez269 says:

____________________________________
      why thanks bew!!!! see this here ^^^^^^^ you have earned a place in my :heart: 4eva :kiss:

I see you both are beautiful I swear I thought you were like late 20s early 30s
      I see you tryn to catch a predator :rofl: :rofl:

I think we range in mid 20-to mid 40's

Choco aka Hippie says:

I see you both are beautiful I swear I thought you were like late 20s early 30s
      I see you tryn to catch a predator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He ova 21....we good to go!!!!!! catch my azz

Choco aka Hippie says:

I think we range in mid 20-to mid 40?s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      fugg, :wait: I thank I'm the oldest bish here :duh:

He ova 21….we good to go!!!!!! catch my azz
      __________________________
      :lol: YOu need your mid-day klit tickle don't you :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

He ova 21….we good to go!!!!!! catch my azz
      __________________________
      YOu need your mid-day klit tickle don’t you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

Tickle Tickle Tickle!

• marquez269

Come in the new post

Choco aka Hippie says:

Tickle Tickle Tickle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl you will not be doing no tickling....you hear mehhhhhhhhh! I need the um young gentleman to do that! :wink:

@DIVA
      CHILE PLS that chit was a JOKE like all my other flirtatious comments on here to females! NO MAAM not interested in no ones snatch except MY BEAUTIFUL ONE!

Choco aka Hippie says:

@DIVA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: ooooooooooohkay we is :fistbump:

• Daisy

Welp looks like Chad was charged today #boom He admitted he was wrong and messed up so I don't know why some are still doubting that he did indeed bust her head open down to the white meat.

I like Chad and I hope he gets the help he needs just like Evelyn has been doing.

I think all DV have a right to tell/share their stories as they see fit and for some that is silence but I find it interesting that women are always encouraging women to share their stories and to speak out but Evelyn is supposed to be on mute. Based on the clips from the interview w/Iyanla she has been quiet about the abuse that had been going on in their home.

I continue to pray and wish BOTH of them the best.

• belindammp

No one gives a flying rats arse about Evelyn , he probably head butted her for constantly lying about her age

• free

Gigi26 says: If it ain’t about da money, git the fukk from around me honey.

*****************************

nene is a certified rich-bytch/actress now so she ain't got time for the rachet shyt.

:offtopic: did yall hear they refuse to give kim hoedashian a star on the hollywood walk of fame? the committee says no stars for reality show peeps.