Miguel Performs “Adorn” Live on Dave Letterman

Grammy-nominated R&B singer Miguel, 25, performed his hit single “Adorn” live on Dave Letterman Tuesday. “Adorn” is off Miguel’s sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream, which is set to sell between 50-65k units in the first week.

• Miguel’s Sexuality Questioned in Parody of His Song “Sure Thing”
  • Guess Who Came Out Over the Holiday Weekend?
  • New Artist: Miguel
  • Celebs Out & About: Nelly, T.I., Miguel, Lance Gross

57 Responses to “Miguel Performs “Adorn” Live on Dave Letterman”

:yahoo: <<<Ne-Yo, finally more masculine than another singer

robin says:

I absolutely love that song, I am surprised his first week numbers are projected so low. He is an amazig artist

NaijaGal says:

wonder if they play him on the spanish stations :thinking:

Xena68 says:

Loveeesss his style

pointhimout says:

am i the only one who watched the BET hip hop awards and couldn’t stop laughing at omarion. they killed him on twitter last night.

topic: i like this miguel song.

Im gonna go see Miguel this weekend. :yes:

I love, love this song with the K.Michelle verse added. :heart: I love all the versions actually.

I CANNOT stand this song or Miguel :coffee:

lovezoe says:

LOOOOOVE this song.!

Keesh says:

I have tried with Prince Jr. I love his voice but that Mohawk does NOTHING for me…He is so different!

Trendsetter says:

pointhimout says:

topic: i like this miguel song.

____________________________________

I was laughing so hard I woke my son up…

That was the funniest part of the show….Omarion..dancing like a damn fool!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ pointhimout I know wtf was he doing his ablum WILL NEVER see the light of day :yawn:

Trendsetter says:

I CANNOT stand this song or Miguel
      ___________________________________

say huh..say what?

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Roses! :waves:

I love the MUSIC and the ARRANGEMENT of this song. Can take or leave Miguel.

VDot says:

:heart: that song.

But how tall is ol’ buddy. He dipped down on one knee and was the same height he was standing up :blink:

Roc says:

Good Morning Everyone :waves:

I haven’t logged in for at least 3 months.

I :heart: Miguel…

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Naija what do you think about the preview of the season finale of the Bad Girls Club Mehghan still whooping a$$ I :dead: when she said “Blondie I’m gone slap ya a$$ before we leave this house” and proceeded to do so :blink: I underestimated Mehhgan :no:

omarion = 2012 Diddy. :no:

I hope he parlay it into some real money like Diddy..but I dont think so.

lovezoe says:

I thought Meghan went home?

@KAY CEI
      “But I know one thing. I’ma need Alicia Keys to literally make her song come true and set her self on fire for that bullchyt. It curls my eardrums to hear that chile straining and hollering over that song like that.”

:think:

Bella Master says:

Looooovveees ADORN

Loooovveee Miguel

But Kaleidoscope isn’t doing it for me just yet. Let me play it again right now…

Wow hey Roc! :wave: Long time no font. :)

———-
      SHADE

VDot says:

__________________________________________

Hopping in this conversation, I can’t wait until the season finale. Meghan came ready to :karate: She had on some cargo pants and sneakers. :hahaha:

They kicked the real bad girls off. When the others girls saw them stroll in, they were like :shocked:

Bella Master says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~~~~~~

:wave: kaeCeisoul
      roc Long time no font :hi:
      yeah i havent heard this song or many new songs.my ipod has 2pac and Real Oldies but goodies like the Marvelous marvin Gaye,Gladys Knight,Barbara Mason.

VDot says:

And what’s up with Falen and Julie :hump:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Trend he irks my soul and when this song comes on the radio I break my neck to turn the station :shrugs: I feel like this about Melanie Fiona too :crying:

:wave: Bella

@KaeCeisoul..
      I agree on that Damn song THIS GIRL IS ON FIRRRRRRRRRRE! :rolleyes: it is Not good for the ears!

:newpost: ON KeyCole/Boobie

I CANNOT stand this song or Miguel

The song doesn’t do anything for me, either. But I like Miguel. :yes:

lovezoe says:

I thought Meghan went home?

__________________________________________________________________

@ Zoe they bought everybody who went home back for the last day for some kind of photoshoot :popcorn:

VDot says:

I love, love this song with the K.Michelle verse added
      ____________________________________________

I don’t like it with her verse :no: I dunno, it changed the message of the song. It went from love/adorning to :chickenhead: chit.

@BELLA
      “Has her voice gotten WORSE. I mean, she at least could pretend to carry note. Maybe she should be a song writer at this point.

~~~~~~~~~

She’d be an amazing song writer/producer. I think she should hang it up before she goes south”

True dat.

YSoSrs says:

Love Miguel’s music. Jury’s still out on him as a person. A little too arrogant for where he is right now.

Roc says:

OTB…yes maam…I’ve been busy. I’m in NJ now (business) for the next 6 weeks.

How are the babies??

@ Vdot I know NEVER saw that one coming Falen is so unfornunate faced :no:

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL – hush your mouf…I do have to give it to Meghan cause she beat down 2 broads with no effort…ain’t nothing bad about throwing clothes in the pool, that’s some wack ish…I wouldn’t be mad if somebody beat the breaks off Julie, the rest of them broads were on some following ish

They are well @Roc! How is your little man?

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Man – yes. She just don’t give a fck no more – that’s what I believe.

Her and Beaktholomeul know dayum well she sound like cat scratch.

Helluva writer and pianist – no doubt. But somebody need to snatch her voice box out. :yes:

Roc says:

@OTB…he is doing well. He will be 3 next month. Right now he’s with his father (yup).

NaijaGal says:

___________________________________________________________________

I ain’t chit but I was low key happy she beat Blondies a$$ she been getting a lil bold lately

VDot says:

@GaGirl – Falen’s hair?!?! :wtf: I just want to condition it and condition it and condition it some more. It’s horrid. And I hate the color of it. I think she has the potential to have an interesting face, but I can’t get past that damaged hair to do a proper assesment.

@ Vdot you ain’t lying they was SHOOK :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey luV & GG! :hug:

They need to lasso all these so-called R& B people and lock them in a room where these tracks they made are on continuous play.

That’ll teach their azzes.

And for the record – Anita Baker is my heart & soul, my hometown mentor. However, if she don’t get the oatmeal laced with Geritol out of her mouth on that “Lately” cover. She could have just hummed through that one and I’d have still appreciated it. I damn sho’ don’t know what she’s saying, and she made me forget the words that I once knew when Tyrese sang the dayum song.

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL – that blonde broad has gotten quite comfortable…that’s a problem that should be handled

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I love Miguel! Finally, a real singer with depth to his lyrical content. I do hate that “Quickie” song. Other than that, he is on the money!

AWESOME says:

<—- Hopes Julie gets in a machete fight and they give her a movie prop.

Trendsetter says:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Trend he irks my soul and when this song comes on the radio I break my neck to turn the station I feel like this about Melanie Fiona too

Now Melanie Fiona I can agree with you…she irks me as well! Ever sicne she got that nose ring…she’s been a lil off

xamayca _Iza_Bacchanalist says:

Loves his album and his voice! He trey song and elle varner are going on tour…

San says:

Omg cant stand that pic tho

BayArea says:

I’m sorry..this CD is WHACK…I really want my $10 BACK!! I WAS so in love w/Adron, but this CD does not measure up to Adorn or his 1st Album! I don’t even want to hear Adorn anymore! I’ve been hood winked!! Should’ve listened on ITUNES before I purchased…

anw_rootbeer says:

I love Adorn!!!!!!!! But won’t buy the cd, sorry!

indsopblkwom says:

I absolutely love Miguel…been on him for a cool minute. :yes:

I have to check out this Omarion dancing on the BET HH awards cause he usually gets it in.

hell_on_heels says:

LOVES me some Miguel!!! He makes awesome music….after work; I’m headed to Best Buy to pick his album up. It’s sad that his sales are that low for the first week. Folks really need to STOP buying bootleg….then you wonder why concert tickets have gone through the roof. The music industry will recoup their funds one way or another.

I CANNOT stand this song or Miguel
      ________________________
      :stop: say what nah :blink:

Blacnyello says:

I love this song! It reminds me of some ole school romance music! And the way he performed! He can sing this to me all day any day! I don’t care what his sexuality is or what he likes, Miguel has talent and that’s all that counts! Make your music baby and make your money 2!