Tyler Perry makes a surprise announcement…

Just moments ago, playwright and director Tyler Perry made a surprise announcement on his Facebook page, titled “YES IT’S TRUE!”

Mr. Perry wrote:

YES IT’S TRUE!

As I sit here in Atlanta, it’s raining an abundant rain. It makes me think of my mother. She loved the rain and I do too. It is befitting that this announcement would be made on a day like today. Yes it’s true, Oprah and I have joined forces. We’ve formed a partnership for OWN and I’m super excited about it. I’ll fill you in more as we get closer to the airing of my shows. I have a lot of questions for you about this, so stay close, OK? I need your help.

Thanks to loyal reader Monique L. for the tip!

• Tyler Perry concerned about bad reviews for ‘Witness Protection’
  • Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection new trailer
  • Tyler Perry: ‘Leave this baby alone!’
  • Tyler Perry’s ‘Good Deeds’ Takes #2 Spot At Box Office

• MsChavo

Should I be excited?

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

Oh…okay…

:tea: I like me some Tyler Perry that is all

• Noelle704

I clicked on Auntie’s twitter hotlink and I thought Terry Perry was announcing he’s coming out of his obvious glass walled closet.

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

See here is the danger… Tyler Perry does have money… but Tyler does not have OPRAH money… sooo. I will watch wait and see… :coffee:

• MsChavo

Yes it’s true_______________ fill in the blank. :gay:

• sassyshe

Noelle704 says:

———————————————————————–
      :cosign: :rofl: I hurried here expecting the same

• Xena68

Oh ok

interesting :coffee:

• sassyshe

I guess this is part of the 12 step program to bury Madea

:no: *le sigh*

• scorpio

Iyanla Vanzant’s fix my life on OWN is an excellent show. I think O may have found what she’s needed for the channel with Iyanla. This partnership should only bring more viewers. O tried to tailor the channel to wide of an audience, but like other start up channels, she’s focusing in on a black audience now. She probably will project out from there once a core demographic saves the channel.

does Madea wear Ruby Woo or Russian Red

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I’m confused. I read that O has an exclusive deal with Tyler. I know House of Payne is in it’s last season anyway, but what about For Better or for Worse? Will it be cancelled as well or is it moving to O?

1st show gone me a remake of Laverne & Shirley

called Madea & Sophia

• http://twitter.com/jetsetdeeva DeevaC

I thought he was coming out the closet lol

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Oh yeah. And does O not notice that Tyler’s work is significantly less than perfect or does she not give a dang because the boy makes money no matter what?

• http://Apr0424.wordpress.com boistop

Fevah!

• marquez269

Hey diva!!! I been on lurk mode I didnt notice

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Bird i may watch Faaux noose before i watch For Better or for Worse that chit is HORRID to me! Tasha & Michael both have better acting skills that what’s showcased on that show. i cant stand it :no:

• NaijaGal

I wonder if Tyler feels he needs to dumb down his ish for his audien…For Colored Girls was awesome and the 1st Why…Married too…ah well

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Fayla STFU :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

does Madea wear Ruby Woo or Russian Red

:dead:

Ruby Woo :thumbsup:

• marquez269

@bird I think any new shows wuld automatically go to own i hope the old ones wuld stay where they at

• A.J.

I surely hope Tyler is not bringing those chitlin’ circus shows to the OWN network. Sure it will boost her gutter-low ratings but that is not the look.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

=================
      I don’t know what it’s like now but that 1st season had that random ass track laugh…ugh…boooo…hisssss

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Brown :ashamed: wut i dew?

• Mamacita

Good. I like them both. Wish them much success. :yes:

Hey y’all :hug:

• Milky

O must be enlisting him for creative reasons, becuz we know it damn sho aint for his money. Tyler has baby money and aint got o money!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

*********************************

The first season was (10 episodes at 2 per week) was good I thought. This one is TERRIBLE. I keep watching in the hope Tyler will get his ish together…..as usual. And as usual he never freaking does. :mad:

:ha: :gossip:

*egg on face* at whomever was trying to get into my password settings!

#FAIL
      #TRYHARDER

:pc: Ya gone mess around and find yourself with a Virus :whistle:

Mamacita :hug:

• Milky

or maybe O is trying to get more black viewers by enlisting Tyler. The whites aint showin her as much luv as they use too!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

IF TYLER PERRY IS IN FACT GAY, IT’S NONE OF THE WORLD’S BUSINESS AND I’M GLAD THAT HE DOESN’T DISCUSS HIS BEDROOM ACTIVITIES, THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN’T NEED YOU TO SCHEDULE A POST CONFERENCE REGARDING YOUR SEXUAL ACTIVITY, LOTS OF FOLKS SHOULD TAKE HEED AND LET THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO SOCIETY, ART, HISTORY ETC. BE THE REASON PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU, NOT WHO YOU FUGGIN :coffee: AINT NUTTIN WRONG WITH A CLOSET, THAT’S WHERE YOU HANG SHIAT UP AT AND CLOSE THE DOOR ON IT

• SOTHERNGRL

IS EVERYONE BEING ATTACKED BY THESE MACYS ADS

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

OOPS, PRESS CONFERENCE

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

marquez269 says:

*********************

We shall see. I was thinking exclusive meant only O would have Tyler sitcoms. I would have preferred if O asked the Wayans to make a show for her.

• yallcrazy

Years ago I read Iyanla’s ‘In The Meantime’

Great read :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

———————-

Tyler is worth a few, not a couple, hundred million dollars though…his empire is huge…

:hi: :hater:

:pigsfly:

Milky says:

======================
      I don’t even think that’s what it’s about…her network is new and it’s on cable cable (ish you gotta pay extra for) at that…most times I forget the network exists and when I do remember I enjoy what I watch…it just needs time but I hope to God whatever Tyler may bring he lives that chitlin circuit mess behind

• Ty

Meet the Browns has grown on me but its still mediocre. I think O is just trying to attract black viewers but I dont think Tyler is going to cut it :coffee: I miss the old shows like Living Single, Girlfriends, 21 Jump Street etc

• Bad Influence

ion like Oprahs channel. she plays the same shyt and a bunch of jacked crime shows from ID Discovery… now we can add ALL of Tylers shyt 2 the line up…lawd *blocks OWN*

• A.J.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IF TYLER PERRY IS IN FACT GAY, IT’S NONE OF THE WORLD’S BUSINESS AND I’M GLAD THAT HE DOESN’T DISCUSS HIS BEDROOM ACTIVITIES, THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN’T NEED YOU TO SCHEDULE A POST CONFERENCE REGARDING YOUR SEXUAL ACTIVITY, LOTS OF FOLKS SHOULD TAKE HEED AND LET THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO SOCIETY, ART, HISTORY ETC. BE THE REASON PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU, NOT WHO YOU FUGGIN AINT NUTTIN WRONG WITH A CLOSET, THAT’S WHERE YOU HANG SHIAT UP AT AND CLOSE THE DOOR ON IT
      ***************************
      i dig, i dig!

• yallcrazy

:hug: Hey DeevaC, how have you been feeling?

SOTHERNGRL says:

IS EVERYONE BEING ATTACKED BY THESE MACYS ADS
      ==========================
      every now and then it sneaks up on me like a roach in the suburbs

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ SOTHERNGRL: I don’t see any Macy’s ads. What city are you in? The ads are geographical.

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :2dance:

i need some extremely curly human hair…the good shyt. help me out sistah. i wanna make a u-part *grabs pen & pad*

• Milky

@ty ur gravi :rofl:

the Macy ads get on my nerves :cuss:

gawn Intense :clap: :yes: *church stomp*

• yallcrazy

Hmmmp, we fancy now huh :tea:

• MsDivaRo

Dayum, TP lips has the perfect defined V! I hate him…

Milky says:

• Bad Influence

:lol: @Ho’boygah…u peep her tryna make us learnt nuccas?!..her ads are geographical and u btchs will deal… :rofl:

Ho’boygurr
      Please go downstairs and see #53 so that you are in the know :tea:

Intense,

girl i’s so glad u decided to letcho hurr down iono what to do! :cosign:

• BrownSuggaBabe

@Fayla Madea meet Sophia

TY!! :rofl: that gravi is sooooo gansta wit it! :obama:

@Ho’boygah, :karate: oh heyul nawl..who fuggin with yo login :shank:

*puts a dab of whip on Fays nose* :hug:

• scorpio

@
      INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

————————————————————————-
      I agree, we don’t need the big press conference annoucements any more.

Bad Influence says:

============================
      you ever seen that creepy ass show where the dead person is talking about their death and getting it solved…I watched 5 minutes and was too through

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

HIS, my sister finna start making them u part wigs. i ain know wtf she was tambout! :rofl:

Ho’boygurrr

IONO but whoever it is gots to have my work email addy right!? :yes:

Or not :shrug:

Simple bishes :hi:

IONO, has anybody ever tried to reset their password. I wonder what it asks :thinking:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

Oprahs Network needs all the support it can get. :cheer:

Hispanic folks(no shade) have 50/11 networks…Asians too. So I’m willing to give Oprah a chance.

Hopefully Tyler will bring quality shows to OWN…you KNOW mama Oprah is gonna be screening them first.

• Bad Influence

@Naija, i love Stolen voices buried secrets :lol: ID is my FAV channel…im morbid like that i guess..i love true crime. u should see my bookcase and DVR…

marquez269 says:

Hey diva!!! I been on lurk mode I didnt notice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Aight bew…you know how I be getting when you on font me!!! #carryon

• scorpio

@

————————————————————————

The ads are showing up in California.

yallcrazy says:

*egg on face* at whomever was trying to get into my password settings!

#FAIL
      #TRYHARDER

Ya gone mess around and find yourself with a Virus
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl you still on know the culprit trying to steal yo Sandrarose identity!!! *finding the 800 fraud protection # for Yall*

• scorpio

Northern.

• http://twitter.com/jetsetdeeva DeevaC

@yallcrazy I’ve been ok. Don’t see much of a difference since taking these iron and multivitamins.

scorpio says:

@

————————————————————————

The ads are showing up in California.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Texas too and in earlier posts ads for some knockoff LV pretending to be the real deal :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

well i for one am looking fwd to watching O’s 1st graduating class. i was so friggin happy for her & those girls when she opened that school. she was right. when u change the WOMEN that is where the change begins. yall gone learn ONE day we run this chit! :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Bad Influence says:

============================
      ___________________________
      Naij u talmbout “Stolen Voice, Buried Secrets?”
      I like that show.
      I also like that show called “I Survived”

I was feeling REALLY bad one day about some things that happened to me…then I saw this woman’s on I Survived.

She had gotten shot in the back by a man…blast nearly severed her spine…she tried to crawl to safety and he got in his truck and ran over her. She survived but is paralyzed from the waist down.

Made me say I’m sorry Jesus..thank you for my lil problems!

Bad Influence says:

@Naija, i love Stolen voices buried secrets ID is my FAV channel…im morbid like that i guess..i love true crime. u should see my bookcase and DVR…
      ===============
      I love me a good murder case but I can’t with the dead person talking to me…and it took me a good minute to catch on…I’m thinking it’s the dead girl’s friend talking but no…I started talking to myself and that’s when I knew some things are beyond me *lights a candle, but not a black one*

• marquez269

so me and my great-grandma had a little discussion about race she told my cuzin not to bring his white girlfriend to her house and I had to let her know that’s racist lol i did it in a respectful manner tho she said the girl is probably a slut anyway :rofl:

Keep taking them DeevaC :yes:

Your body knows the difference. And remember to stay as stress free as possible! :hug:
      ====================================
      MsDiva, SR is handling it :tea:

Bad Influence says:
      ____________________________
      :yes:
      LOVE me some Ann Rule!

• yallcrazy

she said the girl is probably a slut anyway :rofl:

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Great grand ma ain’t gone play wif ya’ll!!! She meant that!!!

• Xena68

:hahaha: @ Marquez yo great gran don’t play huh

yallcrazy says:

Keep taking them DeevaC

====================================
      MsDiva, SR is handling it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So Auntie gone offer you the money back guarantee and errthang? :coffee:

marquez269 says:

======================
      your great-granny’s a wise woman, yes she is :)

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Good for them :yes: It makes my dikk hard when these Black folks make major strides in Hollywood…Folks was all on Oprahs ass about OWN,,,Now the network is turning a profit after only 1 yr and ninjas aint got nuthin to say.smh…Kudos Tyler and Oprah… #IGOTNEXT and Imma pretend like I dont know any of yall heffas after my come up :coffee: Ol boogie ass dont wanna email nekkid pics loney ass ol heffers.

NaijaGal says:

marquez269 says:

======================
      your great-granny’s a wise woman, yes she is

:dead:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

my hair looks like shat today :coffee:

• marquez269

@diva xena naija It was funny because she had just had a convo about the old days and said we all bleed the same blood and then she came out with that I told her she was contradicting herself she told me to go home :lol:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

:hahaha: well least EYE know yeen tambout me! them pix i sent was >this< close to making in to Black Tail & chit :buttshake:

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Great-grandma earned that right though!!!! LMAO at go home….sounds like something my great-gma would say if you ain’t agree wif her!

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

1st show gone me a remake of Laverne & Shirley
      called Madea & Sophia

*giggles* Look at you with the jokes,,,I actually dvr L&S…Comes on late nights out here on anten channel…Not as good a show as I remember…I end up deleting most of them to make room when I reach capacity :shrugs:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

my hair looks like shat today
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say what now Ms. Whip?

:hug: Brenbew :hi:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

:hahaha: Again with the jokes.lol…Speaking of Black Tail :ashamed: I have 3 issues tucked away some where,,,Every time Blu Cantrell would make headlines theyd release pics from her old shoot with them.smh…SMH at them and smh at me for buying that ish…I had a tiny crush on ol girl when she was popular #Dontjudgeme

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Hey shuggga @HIS :kiss:

*Donkey from Shrek voice* Divurrr u werkin that hat!

• Ty

Bad Influence says:

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My bad hissy just came from reading downstairs. I use Peruvian Remy for my wavy styles. I haven’t ordered any in a while but I will let you know. What kind of hair do you prefer :think: How was the last hair?

• marquez269

@diva I know I actually enjoy having discussions wit her she gone keep you talking for hours tho u just cant go get a plate and leave lol

mzwhang90210 says:

*Donkey from Shrek voice* Divurrr u werkin that hat!

im mad that i said this in my head in his voice cause i love donkey :hahaha:

• pointhimout

:yawn: he kills me with his “email” to the fans. but when it’s time to buy or watch the premiere of a show, that ass be all on twitter chopping it up. smh.

sincerely,

not a fan

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Im glad Iyanla fount her way back to Oprah :yes: Let the White man (Barbra Walters) get in her head…You live and you learn…Them White folks at Vidal Sasoon keep emailing me special offers,,,But ION care how cheap it is,,,Im going with Black owned @Whipfinity :yes: The smell of cookie dough may attract ants to my bedside at night,,,But thats a small price to pay for my new growth…Welcome back @MyEdges :biggrin:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Fried Okra Wimpy should be ashamed for letting Twyla Fairy move all her shows to her nigwork. I am sad! :cry:

Bad Influence says:

mzwhang90210 says:

*Donkey from Shrek voice* Divurrr u werkin that hat!

im mad that i said this in my head in his voice cause i love donkey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks Whang!!! BAD, I did the sang thang!!!! Love donkey!

• Ty

@ Fay u likey :obama:

@ Bren Bren…hey honey boo boo chile :hug:

*slaps back of head*

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I was more excited when I thought he was going to say he is gay….but this news well…whateva

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thats good convo right there!!! My cousin by marriage has her 93 year old grandma still alive…and I can talk to her for hours. She knows errbody business…even told us there were some kissing cousins that had a baby way back in the day!!! :lipsealed: them old folks got that knowledge too! enjoy her as much as you can REAL TALK!

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *pops gum* chit Tyler ain’t gay! Keesh sat down somewhere :rofl:

• Bad Influence

@Ty, the lady bee was cool but ion see tight curls on their site..i want fro type curls cause my natural pattern is tightly coiled..

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Ty says:

Bad Influence says:
      Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      My bad hissy just came from reading downstairs. I use Peruvian Remy for my wavy styles. I haven’t ordered any in a while but I will let you know. What kind of hair do you prefer How was the last hair?

*giggles* Really His? We taking hair advice from Ty? TY? Chile,,,Thats like letting a Chinese person babysit fluffy :blink: Im just sayin Hunty,,,Fluffy gone be in doggy Heaven, and yo scalp gone be in yester years glory,,,You know that heffa was the driving force behind RIO hair care (google it) I should know,,,I was part of the class action suit :yes: Thats how I got my Kia :yes:

*hits Brenden up-style*

yeah that one song she had was BAWSE. but that’s. about. it! that’s y Jay had to move on to greener pastures :coffee:

• Ty

I will look and let u know

*slaps Bren Bren on the back of the head agane* :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

:peace: I’m out…ya’ll take it easy!!!! See yall tomorrow!!!

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

All I have to say is this. If she said that she was combining forces with say Ellen how would yall feel? Why not be happy that 2 powerful black ppl that are respected are coming together and will open up some work for more folks. Do your sexual preference play a role in what ppl think of you? If you do something behind closed doors that may be different from others, when should I expect the press conference? Crabs in a barrel people crabs in a barrel!

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

Good for them It makes my dikk hard
      *sits up straight* :love:

Hey Brendbew :cool:

• missmiami

Oprah must really be strapped foreatings and keeping this NETWORK AFLOAT. She has a ton of good shows but its just oversaturated.

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

:dead:

:stop: playin! u know u got enuff ants atcho house to start a ant nation. folks on yo job be tambout “here come mista antsy pants!” just tryna get me to pay for Terminex nem! :nono:

MsDivaRo says:

yallcrazy says:

Keep taking them DeevaC

====================================
      MsDiva, SR is handling it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So Auntie gone offer you the money back guarantee and errthang?
      ==========
      Yup AND an all-paid trip to Disney World :yes:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

A messssssssssssssssssssssssss :no:

:bye: Diva

MissMiami, how’s the bum bew? :buttshake:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

Im glad Iyanla fount her way back to Oprah Let the White man (Barbra Walters) get in her head…You live and you learn…Them White folks at Vidal Sasoon keep emailing me special offers,,,But ION care how cheap it is,,,Im going with Black owned @Whipfinity The smell of cookie dough may attract ants to my bedside at night,,,But thats a small price to pay for my new growth…Welcome back @MyEdges

Hmmmp Fay, he gots them ‘trained ants’, make them carry his ass to and fro around that house. Mofo ****aroaches got jealous and bounced Yo! :yes:

<—-cannot fuggin deal with Brenbew..AT ALL :dead:

13 mo mins! :danban: <—the moonwalk

g’nite bews :hug: s

:dead: :casket: LMAOOO!!!! u’s a fewl! :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:bye: HIS! have a good one!

don’t fahget not to season yo bews meal mk? :hug:

• missmiami

Swelling is going down sveryday. Its not as hard as it was. I was a 40 1/2. Hips and now imma 44/45 but thats still alot of swelling. My waist was a 37 and im a 33 1/2with a ton of swelling. Got a lil ways to go.kinda sick today

• yallcrazy

:nite: Ho’boygurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NaijaGal says:

I HATE that show. Even the commercials creep me out. I feel for the families who are forced to “hear” their dead relatives “describing” their own deaths. :no:

• lovezoe

Sandra you were right. They picked that girl with two lames and the biggest lame Bow Wow

• Daisy

I :pray: Tyler steps up his scripted TV show work for the OWN network.

• Milky

BBWLA is a snooze fest :yawn:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Welp, OWN will be short lived! I hate it my love oprah….but joining with :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Who else found it odd that Nelly kissed little Deyjah not once, but twice on T.I. and Tiny: Family Hustle? King was right. He’s a little boy but even he knows that a grown man, who is unrelated to them, should not be kissing on his sister.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

want a good laugh

watch the movie trailer “Alex Cross”

i cant take this man serious for chit :shrug:

:yahoo:

• lovezoe

I can’t take TP serious. I am always waiting for him to turn on Madea.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Goodmorning Lovezoe and Naija :waves:

• Milky

Good Morning All :wave: <—— Madea's wig!

• Milky

:wave:
      Keesh
      Naija
      Lovezoe

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Morning Milky boo! :waves:

• Milky

Why is BBWLA so boring? I see next week there will be some kinda altercation, I guess that’s the only excitement!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:huh: WHAT JUU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT MY MAN? :waiting: WHAT KIND OF KISS AND HE BEEN AROUND T.I FO YEARS IM SURE HE KNOWS HIS KIDS.. MIGHT BE AN UNCLE FIGURE.. WASN’T NELLY THE ONLY ONE TO VISIT T.I IN PRISON? IM SURE THEY HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP… I :heart: MY NELLY

Morning Folks :hi:

KEESH, MILKY :hugs:

FTP :waves:

How about them Cowboys *sniggles*

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

NAIJA :waves: HERRO

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

NAIJA DID THEY WIN? DIDN’T WATCH THE GAME

• lovezoe

Morning Roses :waves:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Morning Roses. :hi:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Well I certainly thought he was going to announce he’s either having a baby out of wedlock or he’s…an er um… tambourine player… not excited Mr. Perry…not for that at least! :lol:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Great!!! Blessings..

• WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP

GOOOOD MORNING YALL! :waves: <— application for Harpo-Relyt,Inc.(Oprah-Tyler,Inc)

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

At 5-foot-10 and 220 pounds, gym teacher John Webster is not a slight figure. But the former college football player claims a 50-pound, 6-year-old student physically assaulted him and sent him into therapy.

The New York Post reports that Webster fractured his ankle and injured his knee, all at the hands of 4-foot-2 Rodrigo Carpio. Walker says he now has to wear a brace on his right leg.

“It’s sort of like an angel-devil sort of thing,” Webster, 27, said of Rodrigo. The boy “looks like an angel, but then, all of a sudden, that halo turns into horns. It’s been a nightmare. It’s embarrassing. It’s humiliating.”

And there’s reportedly more than just the incident with Webster. Rodrigo, a first-grader at PS 330 in Queens, also allegedly kicked the school principal and pinched several other individuals, including a school security officer.

Webster told the Post that the confrontation started when he was escorting several students to the school cafeteria.

“I tried to hold his wrists, and he began biting me,” Webster said. “I took him to the principal’s office, and he kicked me in the ankle, and one kick landed right on my knee. I felt a pop.”

Lawyer Andrew Siben, who is representing Webster, described Rodrigo as a “tiny terror.”

“It’s sad that teachers like Mr. Webster are not offered protection from someone who can endanger other teachers and students,” Siben told the paper.

However, Rodrigo’s parents say the allegations are ridiculous.

“The lawsuit is totally absurd,” said the boy’s father, Jorge Carpio, 44. “How could my little boy do so much damage?”

“This is a terrible thing to say [about] a child,” said his mom, Josefa Marcia.

:rofl: THIS PUTO DOING TO GAWD DAM MUCH!! :rofl: LITTLE OSCAR DE LA HOYA IN TRAINING I GUESS! “DID JUU SAY DODGEBALL I HATE THAT FUKN GAME COACH!” :karate:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

GOOOOD MORNING YALL! <— application for Harpo-Relyt,Inc.(Oprah-Tyler,Inc)
      ——————-
      I know right?? :lol: I have plenty of clerical experience I could give them :D

@FTP – they lost…miserably

*I haven’t been down with the Cowboys since Jimmy Johnson was fired in ’93*

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

NAIJA :rofl: DAM THATS GOOD I DIDN’T WATCH IT THEN.. DID YOU GO TO THE FAIR YET? IT WAS POURING ALL DAM WEEKEND :cry:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@FTP a 5 year old did the same thing to my neighbor. It is very possible idk why the mother is in denial. The teachers arent allowed to do anything to the students even if they are extremely violent during the restraint period. Yea right… if a little kid was biting and kicking me he’s getting a belt to his butt…out of protection for myself :lol:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:yes: I WOULD OF GRAB A DAM BALL AND HIT THAT MOFUKA IN THE FACE.. I AM THE DAM COACH I WAS SHOWING HIM HOW TO PLAY :grin: LIL BAD BASTID! THIS IS THE PROBLEM THO.. PARENTS WANT TO BLAME THE TEACHERS.. NAWW BRUH ITS UR KID FIX HIM :smack:

WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

GOOOOD MORNING YALL! <— application for Harpo-Relyt,Inc.(Oprah-Tyler,Inc)
      ================
      I'll be happy just to walk the dogs :pray: <<<really begging

:newpost: on Scrappy

@FTP – I haven’t gone yet…still trying to get a sponsor :lol:

• Milky

@FTP they should have gave that lil ninja two to the throat!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Razzle and FTP, I used to have extreme pain in my knee for months until I figured out that I was bending my left knee laterally whenever I got in and out of my car. Putting my knee in such an awkward position put too much strain on the cartilage. What if a 6-year-old kicked me in my knee when I was in such pain? It’s entirely reasonable that a kid can do damage to an adult. :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

I’m happy for ANYBODY making positive moves go head TP & Oprah :coffee:

@ Sandra I had NO IDEA TI’s baby mother Renika was so RATCHETT :no:

• laterthannever

Did you hear that Issa Rea (my lover in my head) and Shonda Rimes are partnering for an ABC show/development?

So inspiring. Bold steps = results, always!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Sandra I agree what im saying is why are the parents soo much in denial? Yeah ur kid is bad don’t blame the teacher blame urself and do something about it

• http://www.things2dotoday.blogspot.com Nola_D

i thought he was going to come out and say he was gay… :tea: