Celebrity Twitpics: Lil’ Scrappy, Oprah, Tyler Perry

Lil Scrappy Obama tattoo

Rapper Lil’ Scrappy commemorated President Obama’s 2nd term in office by getting a tattoo permanently inked on his right lower abdomen. The location of the tattoo of Obama’s face might pose a problem if Scrappy ever comes down with an acute case of appendicitis. The surgeon’s knife would slice directly into Obama’s face so the surgeon could remove Scrap’s inflamed appendix.

Oprah and Tyler Perry

Talk show Guru Oprah and director Tyler Perry didn’t waste any time getting down to business saving her failing network. Oprah and Tyler are collaborating on new programming for her OWN Network which has never turned a profit. What’s funny is Oprah and Tyler requiring name cards to identify them.

• Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Takes New York
  • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez apologizes to producer for offensive video
  • Morning Glory: Joseline Hernandez
  • Morning Wood: Stevie J ***NSFW***
  • Photos: Twitter.com

299 Responses to “Celebrity Twitpics: Lil’ Scrappy, Oprah, Tyler Perry”

NaijaGal says:

Momma O <—–practicing for when I get adopted :grill:

Scrappy needs a flea bath

:hurl: at Scrappy He needs more of an ACID Shower @NaiJa

gbellab says:

Weird obsession with Obama. That’s like white people having Clinton or the Bush’s tatted on their chest. Don’t get it.. anyway HAPPY WEEKEND!

San says:

All these photos just nasty :no:

San says:

On ur stomach tho, thats nasty

:eek:

A.J. says:

Only Scrappy. O and TP favor each other, who knew.

Erica is somewhere…working. :(

This reminds me of how I knew me and BD warnt going to bode well…it was like the final straw. A terrible back wide tattoo. :no: Your thoughts….I do not compute.

Ty says:

I still say Scrappy needs to be Pressure Washed or ran through a car wash :coffee:

I was hoping Oprah would pull some of the old classic shows and bring them back like NY Undercover, Girlfriends, Dynasty, hell even Webster (hes still the same size) not that Meet The Browns phuckery :nono:

Oprah looks like sh*t

anybody see Spike TV honoring Eddie Murphy? I wanted him to do some stand up so bad!

Diva says:

Where is Ace with the bleach bottle? Scrap needs to be scrubbed down with half bleach and ammonia. :rofl:

IDK about that his tatt! It appears suspect but I’m certain Scrappy isn’t

:lol: @ nametags for Oprah and Tyler

NO NO NO NO NO NO!
      Tyler.. stop making these damn shows! arghhhh! *screams*

so my yt coworker asked me this:
      why does every black person have some type of Obama memorabilia? :blink: :shotsfired:

But you have to remember whom we’re talking about. A grown azz man that calls himself Lil Scrappy, whom was publicly fukkin with a horse-head chick that calls herself Buckey, that was publicly fukkin with the reality TV flea, Flava Flav. :shrugs:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

:hurl: that tatt is truely disgusting and disturbing

This reminds me of how I knew me and BD warnt going to bode well…it was like the final straw. A terrible back wide tattoo. Your thoughts….I do not compute.
      :rofl: :rofl:

——————————

:dead: @ Webster
      my grandpa likes watching that Sweetie Pie show. he don’t know no better tho. :lol:

Ty says:

_________
      :casket:

Real talk..Oprah and Tyler Perry. Just think of the “money and opportunity” sitting right there. They look like wealthy ass ppl too *Bey face* ..

Bet they got hybrids outside.. :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

————-

I’m about to go pick up my lil love. he was so upset with me when he saw me leave after lunch. :(

Unpredictable says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Trifling at best!

Honycoatd says:

Giving out my 2 cents since some seem to be short changed here.

Subliminals are not me so if you are implying something in my direction just say it to me and move on… I will either get the answer you are looking for or you won’t. Trust me it is that simple.

What I have noticed some just like BS and if at first glance they can’t find something to bash you for right away, then they will wait and as soon as you misstep or slip… here they come and try to hang you like some darn bounty hunters. I am not in the wild and not going to be hunted like I am your meal ticket so let harmony and love reign.

I like peace and never have I changed as long as I have been on SR, oh yea, and sex conversation with all else that is balanced/ But if you push me to bite ya don’t ask why I bite your ass when I finally do.

VDot says:

*sigh* Lil Scrappy – I didn’t really have high hopes for you, but they certainly weren’t basement level.

Please tell me that’s not the Chanel logo within the fake Obamamoney. Please.

____________________________________________________________________

+11111. The only reason I watched! I love me some fukkin blood raw eddie. Not that watered down chit my kids like. :eyeroll:

They running in there talking about Dr. Dolittle! Donkey!! Daddy Day Care!

I started screaming back Raw! Trading Places! Harlem Nights! MULAN!! LIFE!!! :yahoo:

@ vdot
      is that Obama money?
      i thought that was a smattering of hair on the side but it looks like he’s bursting outta something. :think:

*sigh

A.J. says:

Please tell me that’s not the Chanel logo within the fake Obamamoney. Please.
      ________________________
      He don’ know nuffin bout dat. Gucci double G’s is far as is goes with dem rappers.

Honycoatd says:

That is great news fr Oprah and Tyler… 2 great minds coming together.

Scrappy is smelling his new found money alot here. Not much can be said about him really.

welp.
      * looks at my nails * i think it’s time for a refill.

@OTB
      :cheers: for the Gooney Goo GOO BISH!

Fated4Greatness says:

Tyler and Oprah :hug: I need to be in one of them wills

Honycoatd says:

I love Mulan… those other movies don’t come to mind right away.

Born great,

Good luck with that. I will decide to take a small donation of what you get if you succeed.

im so hungry :crying:

i need 2 go home and i just got here @ 2 :lol:

Im confused but @ Honycoatd who is that message to? That seems sort of subliminal to me and I’m presuming this has nothing to do with me right?

Ty says:

Please tell me that’s not the Chanel logo within the fake Obamamoney. Please
      :shrug: cant see it Dot but its probably a ringworm or something he ate from the day before :coffee:

i :love: beverly hills cop 1, and coming to america, and Life! :yahoo:

*deep sigh*

Eddie should have won an Oscar for playing Donkey

San says:

@Hony you seem nice

i think it’s time for a refill.

______________________________
      Hell yeah. Me too. What kinda designs/color kick you on? :yawn:

Eddie should have won an Oscar for playing Donkey

I was pissed that Puss N Boots got his own movie before Donkey. Even though I :heart: that lil cat, and I don’t even like cats. :lol:

@Dymond
      I agree with you he really made that movie

@ ty
      :dead:

:lol: :eek:

Honycoatd says:

Its for those with their subliminals. And if I knew the names of she, he or them or it I would definately address it directly back to them. Since I don’t know cuz I don’t understand subliminals it is addressed to everyone and knows who sees their names when they read it can happy reply since they are use to talking subliminally anyways.

Rinnnngwormmmm :rofl: :rofl:

Who on here suffers from nightsweats????????

Q_ATLANTIS says:

that was scrappy with that ratchet photo?!
      :lipssealed: :tape:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

My belief is if you love someone truly then who are we to say you can’t get married – becuz My GOD is all loving GOD regardless of what the bible says and as far as normal – Nothing is normal anymore the human race is changing the norm at an alarming rate! We are doing the injustice to our planet – we are killing our Mother Earth – so who someone marries I don’t concern myself with – but in his opinion it is destroying the family GOD intended…

____________________________________________________

can somebody please tell me who said this ^^^^^^^ in the frank ocean post :waiting:

@ otb
      i get shellac. it lasts a super long time and it doesn’t make my nails weak like acryllic does. i’on like the price tho.. :wail:

@Hony
      Okay maybe no one was doing subliminals toward you just a thought

MissHarlem says:

HONY let me speak on it :yes: speaking for myself my comments wasnt meant for no malicious intent. On a Friday things just want to be light hearted and funny nothing too negative or in depth. After all we been through the work week. It just seems that when posters make light hearted jokes on random stuff you took the serious route. Its as if you can take the joy out of a nice cold lemonade on a hot country summer day :lol: <— joke. Hope this helps.

VDot says:

@Honycoatd – I can only speak for me, but your peace act seems contrived. I can’t lie I typically :eyeroll: when I read your Heal the World comments. Which is why I was so amused by your sexing all Saturday/Sunday (day of the Lord – praise him!) yesterday and was get em girling you. :biggrin:

KayCeiSoul says:

That does not look like Lil’ Scrappy to me for some reason. :shrugs:

Honycoatd says:

Choco are you going through early menopause?

A.J. says:

How is Scrap with dem child-support payments and probation fees??

Hony I know you said you read the posts back to yourself sometimes. Today would be a good day to do that. :)

:lol: @ Creamy
      I did – why :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

:dead:

@Hony
      :yes: and my nightsweats are constant

i’on like the price tho..
      __________________________

Stop complaining. You aint got no kids. :lol: Now is the time to buy chit you wont buy if and when… Ion like the price either tho! :lol:

ya’ll aint shyt tho.

VDot says:

:lol: at Ringworm. Yeah that may be the beginning stages of MRSA.

It just seems that when posters make light hearted jokes on random stuff you took the serious route. >>>>>

Its as if you can take the joy out of a nice cold lemonade on a hot country summer day >>>>>>>>

_______________________________________________

Thats a nice explanation. Thats why i suggested she re-read the posts. :)

i :cosign: Harlem.
      i said something about bleach once as a joke and it got ruined.
      someone said something about down syndrome as a joke and the same happened. :yawn:

tis’ just a blog tho. :shrug:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@choco Ima get you for this :coffee:

Fated4Greatness says:

That dont look like Scraps…i keep looking for something that resembles but i dont see it

KinGstonn :shakebutt: Arent you soo PurrrTee!

MissHarlem says:

I could be like “oh I love smelling my plants in the morning” and you would say “dont sniff to close because the cell make up of a plant can cause you blah blah blah” :lol: <–just giving an example not going in so you can understand.

:whistle:

We are family

@ otb
      i have three dogs and a grown ass brother who stays with me tho!
      he told me he would be late on his portion of the water cause he just HAD to have those damn Air Yeezy’s. :wail:

_______________________________________________________

:lol: Fugg you. And by fugg you I mean thank you, cause imma read them with my dinner smoke. :lol:

@hony, im reading them because I stalk VDot’s font. Nothing more.

A.J. says:

How is Scrap with dem child-support payments and probation fees??

And them bills in horse-faced Buckey’s name????? :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

@Fated – :cosign:

It looks more like Mason Betha – the bride of Satan. :coffee:

<_<

Ty says:

@ Creamy did u see that pic of Frank and Willy (the one of them sitting together in front of the window) :think:

MissHarlem says:

OTB I try the nice route first :grin:

KINGSTONN I know I just passed it off. HONY does seem like a nice person so Im not tryna be mean.

harlemmmmmmmmmmmm :hug: :dead:

@ luvn
      thanks you bew! (insert booty icon here. too lazy to find out how to type it) :lol:

@ otb
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lubs my Shellac. Been that for a couple years!

completely :dead: at comment #70… I need my shades…Im crying :rofl:

ya’ll aint shyt tho.

que que!!!??? Look at us being so helpful! ^^^^^ You b!tches dont never handle me with kids gloves. Be like, OTB get the fukk out. OTB stop shading folks. OTB you aint chit. :eek: Im a person. Bout to take the chit persoNAL. :tea: :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Harlem I can understand that but my sense of humor is just a bit different. I laugh at alot here but I am old fashion when it comes to saying certain things especially about people or maybe just very empathetic and sympathic towards others. I just ask questions to see what mind frame ppl have when they say certain things or what influenced them to say so. I am not going to apologize for who I am and I respect everyone the way they are unless you do something I think is morally unforgiving which no one here has done. But I laugh too. Maybe because I don’t use enough emotes it comes off stern but it is just questions and no hard feelings over it on my part. I just like to learn and I guess get into what others are the way they are… that is all.

_______________________________
      Girll :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: So he got FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS. Thats what they do when they KNOW you got it! :shotsfired:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Twinkle Toes looks defeated after he was unable to successfully crossover and play the role of a straight male in Alex Cross! :cry:

_______________________________________________________

———————-
      :smoke: <—— Its organic so its safe right???

MissHarlem says:

I could be like “oh I love smelling my plants in the morning” and you would say “dont sniff to close because the cell make up of a plant can cause you blah blah blah” <–just giving an example not going in so you can understand.

:ghost: i love HER.

Hony is a nice person. Her font can be “chastising” tho. She is full of love and brimming with positivity, but sometimes it doesnt allow for others to be who they are…sometimes that means and spiteful and funny as hail…

MissHarlem says:

HONY it comes across as stern or a teaching lesson but bc I know your font I get “you” so I keep it moving. Today just got to a number of posters so I decided to speak up.

OTB yo’ ass dont need no kid gloves at all :no:

Hony :hug: non-subliminally Let it go boo

hey Unpre :waves: you don’t like Bukkey huh? :rofl:

@Creamy
      For what dammit elaborat your stance on it chit :lol: got me going back and forth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause: Now lets get edrunk… *hands Hony a crown/coke* drank up gal

Its organic so its safe right???
      _________________________________

Dancer why you couldnt just say you wanted me to leave.. :ghost: When did your shade tree grow so big and strong :rofl:

San says:

@Diva I’m going to go get for real drunk

Honycoatd says:

And Vdot that can be answered easily for you. I am a peaceful person until like I said I believe you are really a evil person and malicious. Then I will treat you at an arms length. And my Sabbath day is not Sunday. It is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. So I did not break the “law” there.

And I can’t be like you all or anyone for that matter of fact. My experiences and what I am exposed to on a daily basis have made me understandable and e more tolerant for others. But why am I being judged fr being me becaude I am different? I am not a gossipy person, or a war monger… and I like positivity and live by it. That does not make me better than you, just different. I have my short comings too.

dancerbee93 says:

@choco :waves: how u girlie??

@diva :cheers:

MissHarlem says:

*hands DANCER her shades*

FIANCE but I lubs you more :kiss:

San says:

@Diva I’m going to go get for real drunk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well well……I’m gonna stay sober this weekend. #nolie

Bad Influence says:

Hony called us pill poppers yesterday :crying: i was so hurt..

The tone of this post needs to be lighthearted who has any funny scandalous or stupid stories they wanna share

@otb I lubs yewwwwww tho

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@ty yes i saw it.
      @choco……… i didnt think it came from u. Thsts all now have a drink. :lol:

Ty says:

We Good :blink:

*pulls the bar back out*

:party:

Diva says:

@Honey, so you not gonna edrank wif me, huh? :smack:

MissHarlem says:

:woohoo: cant wait to crack open that Red Velvet Nuvo and my :blunt:

im lying..i wasnt hurt :lol:

:waves: @ Dancer

Im swell thanks :wink: HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU

im lying..i wasnt hurt
      :lol: :lol:

Bad Influence says:

Hony called us pill poppers yesterday i was so hurt..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She said we take too many!!!! But I know I was only on em cause I had dental work done….. you otha heffas bipolar

Ace says:

bunch of ratchness i tell ya…

katt Williams Got Arrested AGAIN!! :smack:

Choco aka Hippie says:

__________________________

:lol: I got one. Wanna hear it, here it go…..

I GOT NOTHING :lol:

bubblicious says:

I DID NOT need to be assaulted by Scruffy’s stomach like that. I feel like I should sue somebody.

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Be careful…very careful…they don’t forget shyt #warning

bunch of ratchness i tell ya…
      :rofl: :rofl: NO SUBLIMINALS didnt you hear

Ty says:

you otha heffas bipolar
      :nono: Self medicating is key…I have glaucoma :rofl:

Ace says:

*somewhere in america there is a grown ass woman sitting in the waiting room of a dentist office acting like she 3*

Whewwh! Chile,Y So Serious!

luVn_liFe… says:

katt Williams Got Arrested AGAIN!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      How was that hair looking in that mugshot?

candibfly says:

I bet his belly button stinks

Harlem,

Well I can understand once it is pointed out but my intentions are not bad. I liike to encourage thought here… many here open my mind to it all the time. I am really reserved and shy so I guess when I type it does not show my playfulness.

Ty says:

you otha heffas bipolar
      Self medicating is key…I have glaucoma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Whew lawd……..umkay TY

Choco aka Hippie says:

bunch of ratchness i tell ya…
      :rofl: :rofl: NO SUBLIMINALS didnt you hear
      —————————————————————–

Choco now you know my inconsistent ass aint around enough to see all the rule changes…when did subliminals get banned?

:yawn:
      i wanna dye my hair teal. like Tiny’s daughter.

yay or nay?

@Diva
      FUG WHO DON”T FORGET CHIT – Throw what you want in my face – Im not making up chit to make me appear better and AGAIN I don’t know a lot of these folks in real life for me to be concerned they can fb tweet repost flip it up rub it down oh no! I have no concern for that I keep posting my personal chit – say what you want but some folks just don’t matter

:twisted: <–Like this DIVA

got damnit Katt :mad: get it together

@Diva
      :hugs: didn’t want my tone to come across as rude

Ty says:

bubblicious says:

_________
      Call Mufasa/Buckey because all his shyt is in her name :rofl:

Self medicating is key…I have glaucoma
      ——————-
      I got my card in my back pocket like Chris Breezy…..

@Kingston
      Im voting NAY

@ ace
      imma tell her you said that! :rofl:

Kim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for “offending” some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants “own up” for publishing two tweets — the first read, “Praying for everyone in Israel.”

A short time later, she added, “Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!”

Kim later deleted both the tweets — and issued the following explanation:

“I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize.”

The statement continues, “I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires.”

This THIRSTY BISSH IS ALWAYS Looking for Liquid!

DivaDarling,

I don’t drink alcohol or wines but I have tried wine coolers and malta. I don’t do soda but love fresh lemon iced tea and fruit drinks from not concentrated tho.

:rofl: :rofl: TODAY :lol:

MissHarlem says:

HONY :fistbump: I know just had to speak on it

@ choco
      she so damn gangsta.
      me, i just don’t care. :lol: :shrug:

DivaDarling,

________________________
      :hugs: Babes this sentence above seems to pure for SR :rofl: #I KID

Candayyyy :waves:

@ Kingstonn Yay!! :yahoo:

:buttshake: do me baby, awwww yeah do me baby :whistle:
      love some BBD

MissHarlem says:

ACE :hug: lol I like calling out the subliminals but its not banned just will be aired out if Im posting. Something about shooting a nig up close and personal that excites me :lol:

GeeZe @ CHOCO Thats was rough :D JustJokesFolks!

Ty says:

Self medicating is key…I have glaucoma
      ——————-
      I got my card in my back pocket like Chris Breezy
      _________
      Oh u fancy huh :crying:

@ hony
      where are you from? someone said you were foreign..

@Kingston
      If a bish want to archive my fonts and paragraphs that’s her :wtf: Im dealing with the chit I be fontin about in real life :rofl: :rofl:
      I got two choices LIE or DENY :rofl: :rofl:

VDot says:

@Hony – I hear ya. You just got on the defensive yesterday when I said you weren’t so innocent. I was just joshing with you, but you tried to do me like Yall aka StrangerDanger and :karate: I mean I really do :eyeroll: your Love and Happiness on the regular, but I do that to all kinds of people including but not limited to Joel Osteen, Sandra Rose, my boss, my mama. Whoever can get it.

Anywho I’m all about :hump: on Sabbath, Halloween, Eid Al-Fitr alladat.

@ OTB – Im stalking you, stalking me ;)

Choc is soooooooooooooooo stupid :rofl:

dnt be quoting Bell Biv Devoe heffa :hahaha:

candibfly says:

*yodels like rhi* shine bright like a Dymond :wave:

@kingston

you wont… :shotfired:

Honycoatd says:

And even it has been said here many times how lurkers follow the things we say here. It is just the caring part of me that rushes to say they should not use bleach it is dangerous. I have read people hurting themselves doing that so I would not say it unless I told it was a joke for those a bit more naive than I am.

omg i loathe Kingstonn :rofl:

in fact i hate all u heffas :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shyt ION care…I’mma be me too! i’m just saying…you know I done put some stuff out here…..but anyway everyone has to do them…I’m going to always do me cause that’s all I know how to do. And naw you ain’t come across as rude! This shyt for the birds!!! Lets have some Friday Fun!

:huh:

@Luvn
      What was rough? STOP WITH THE SUBLIMINALS :rofl: @Hony please don’t think I’m poking fun at your about the subliminals when we get bored often times we pick a topic and run with it

fugg all this –
      @ bella
      that dog is ADORABLE! gimme!

This Woman here!!! –>@SandraRose :rofl:

Hey @kanyewest, Frank Ocean’s boyfriend looks hotter than your girlfriend.

mzwhang90210 says:

candibfly says: I bet his belly button stinks
      Prolly smells like dead monkey pee.

@Sandra Scrappy’s pic scared me…i didn’t know WHAT he was looking down at.
      I kept looking for the NSFW warning.

_________________________
      YEZ ZIR :party: :danban: :smoke:

:bye: Kingston! That’s my baby :yes:

@MsHarlem

:hi: Hey beautiful *looks behind him* how have you been…

DivaDarling,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I drank alcohol, lighter fluid, kerosene, and gas! :rofl: I kid…..

I was Joking bout ur Delivery to Diva :blink:

:rofl: MzWhang I finally saw your new gravi and he is reminding me of my Chihuaha

Honycoatd says:

What is foreign? European?

Whang! :waves:

hide your husbands and wifes :woohoo: Bellas here!!!

I drank alcohol, lighter fluid, kerosene, and gas!
      ___________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

:danban:

Don’t know where to jump in at in this thang, so Imma just dance!!

ACE :shank: :hug:

Diva says:

Ya’ll gone quit all this subliminal shyt cause it aint necessary what so ever! Its all fun…………..relax and release :rofl:

@HIS . . :spank: Now there You GO..

:hug: BellasMaster!

hotmess says:

Tyler must be eating again

omg my ignant ass, Wives*** not wifes :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

hide your husbands and wifes Bellas here!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it’s FRIDAY BISHES!! I’m ready to fugg something :hunching:

Whang!

hide your husbands and wifes Bellas here
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      #example :rofl: ya’ll heffas aint shyt on a good day!

Ace says:

If Subliminals are banned..i need to change my gravi…

:think:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Puts choco in the :kona: just because. :lol:

Choc is soooooooooooooooo stupid

dnt be quoting Bell Biv Devoe heffa
      That goes to show Im a veteran that whippasnapper chit dont affect me :rofl: :rofl:

Ace says:

If Subliminals are banned..i need to change my gravi…

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again…I don’t get it :huh:

@ hony
      idk. should i have asked if you were from America or not?
      it wasn’t an insult, i’m foreign too. :shrug:
      trust me, i don’t claim Texas. :lol:

“Do me babayyyyyyy, do me babayyyyyyyy” :whistle:

@ Bella :thumbsup:

————————–
      <—– drinks fresh lemon in american honey and concentrated fruit in my vodka….remaining healthy ANNNDDD gets it in! :cheers:

Bad Influence says:

hide your husbands and wifes Bellas here!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And it’s FRIDAY BISHES!! I’m ready to fugg something
      MY BISH :kiss:

@His

If you gonna shank me then Hug me atleast let me change my shirt …dont want blood stains to ruin the fit you got on… :hug:

@ ace
      this aint the SR of old boo.
      where all we did was shoot subliminals. :lol:

@Choco :kiss:

Ace says:

If Subliminals are banned..i need to change my gravi…

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again…I don’t get it :huh:
      ————————————————————————

nothing to get …gravi Change in 3..2..1

Maybe I outta auction off my login :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

BELLA me too :hunch:

ACE duck gotdamnit DUCK :lol:

Honycoatd says:

V-dot I was saying the statement but you know we are all sinners so what would you imply by saying I am innocent… only think I could think of is Christ-like. And I am far from that. I might not do drugs, smoke, or drink strong alcohol but I have sex and I am not married, have to ask for forgiveness all the time, curse and even yell at my children from time to time. But it did hurt me and I did find it insulting for I know I am not or every will be close to who he is. I took it as mockery so I responded to it how I felt.

Dymond says:

actually King I think the old SR was more direct…if somebody was talking about u, u knew :lol:

OKaY that DOes it!!! :duel: CUT IT!

@ dymond
      :yes: my ass was guilty of always saying sht. :lol:

@ ace
      this aint the SR of old boo.
      where all we did was shoot subliminals.
      :rofl: OMG back then everyone was carrying an oozie in this bish :rofl: It didn’t even matter if the subliminal was yours or not

—————————————————————————-

Aww the Glory Days…

Where’s Alex? Dude could make me laugh from a good healthy place..

__________________________

Girrrrrllllll, I cuss my kids THEE fukk out, damn near daily!!!!! :mad:
      :cuss:

@ Bella Wer Gonna have to meet up for a Drank SOON!

Bella Master says:

When you Christians…Bible followers…whatever you want to call yourselves, hunch outside of wedlock, do you pray for forgiveness immediately after organism? later in the shower? when?

#seriousquestion

:yes: Very true

Unpredictable says:

__________________________

Girrrrrllllll, I cuss my kids THEE fukk out, damn near daily!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shame on you UnPre…them poor chirrens :rofl:

Bella Master says:

Yes my luv! I have vacation coming up soon, so I will have more playtime away from home :yes:

MissHarlem says:

EVERYONE AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :peace:

Honycoatd says:

Then if your asking if I am an American that is easier to answer. Not by birth but I have been here many years. I was born in Nottingham, England and I grew up in a strong English/Spanish/Jamaican household.

Dymond says:

and whoever was the person that was unfortunate to be sh*tted on that day always tried to come back hard
      now it’s like (whiny voice) if y’all don’t like me that’s ok, I know I’m beautiful and I have a life and this isn’t high school and blah blah blah and then emails to Sandra :rolleyes:

@ ace
      you mean girl alex?
      i STILL miss Flo. and Corp.

*pours out a lil liquor* :wail:

Ty says:

:ghost:

Unpredictable says:

__________________________

Girrrrrllllll, I cuss my kids THEE fukk out, damn near daily!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      shame on you UnPre…them poor chirrens
      _______

:rofl: Them poor chirrens????? Poor me!!!! How long you been here????? You musta ain’t seent some of my stories bout my crazy kids.

:happy: When BElla? Then we can Talk bout each other on SR :D

Honycoatd says:

Yes the old SR was not subliminal at all and people knew who was to get what and so on. Maybe I am lost in those days.

<——-Here for not being chit
      OAN… I lost a bet and gotta wear just a trench coat with stillettoes to a friends bday..Im scuurredd cuz my coo coo aint got not hurrr and the kitty will be pissed at me and I need us to be BFFs :shrugs:

I kno I kno Im a sinner buuuttt I fall down but geeeettt bbaaccck up

@ MIRS . . .
      You and then ChiRRens! guurl you better get REady to :duel:

Dymond says:

here’s Alex? Dude could make me laugh from a good healthy place..

————

you wrong az hell :rofl:

@ hony
      really? my mom is spanish and my dad is jamaican.
      wow. we have something in common.

there. i understand you a lil bit more now. :grin:

@ dancer
      you better get that kitty a coat. :hahaha:

@ ace
      you mean girl alex?
      i STILL miss Flo. and Corp.

*pours out a lil liquor* :wail:
      ————————————————————————–

Flo and HCB…those legs…Umm…*looks around for his wife*

anyway yeah girl(by definition) alex…dude was hilarious…

——————-
      when my gag reflex is no longer

:dead: @ KinGsTonn what tyoe of Spanish are you?

Betamax82 says:

:hahaha: @ Bella

<——-Here for not being chit

I kno I kno Im a sinner buuuttt I fall down but geeeettt bbaaccck up
      OMG get a weave and glue that chit there :rofl: :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

:hug:
      Badddddd
      Choco
      BellaWella

Its FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

:offtopic:
      Any ideas for a meat entree to prepare for Thanksgiving besides turkey/ham/cornish hens?

luVn_liFe… says:
      When BElla? Then we can Talk bout each other on SR

————-
      sounds subliminal to me :gossip:

Diva says:

:stop: Ace we don’t po out no likka….new rules on SR by me!

Bella Master says:

@Luv…you gonna come back here telling all these folks how I’m a sweet wholesome girl!!!

NOT!!!!!

VDot says:

_________________________________________

I’m not calling out “Oh God” just because it feels good. I’m asking for forgiveness too. #atthesamedamntime

<——-Here for not being chit

I kno I kno Im a sinner buuuttt I fall down but geeeettt bbaaccck up

Don't let that cat catch a cold :rofl:

@ luvn
      the bestttttt kinndddddd! puerto ricaaaaan!
      got it sprayed on the back of my suv and eat Goya everyday. :yes: :yahoo:

——————-
      when my gag reflex is no longer
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Dancer!! So you pray immediately after spitting or swallowing :yes:

Honycoatd says:

Sandra had a site before this… not sure if it was converted into this but I know this site as only been around since 2003 if I am remembering correctly or somewhere close around that as in before.

@ BeLLa . . Probably NOT :blink: more like she was trying to get me ova to her jazzy condo,I Know its jazzy cause she was showing the Pics on the iPhone and . . . :D

dancerbee93 says:

@choco good suggestion.. I got some old brazilian weave and lash glue I use….She will be luxurious babbbbyy!! :rofl:

VDot says:

_________________________________________

:fistbump:

VDot says:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I be calling out OH GOD as well! But n/m sike Im praying to be freed from his chokehold :lol:

@Luv

Speechless!!

Ace says:

*addes a notch in the respect column for dancerbee*

Thanks Dancer!! So you pray immediately after spitting or swallowing
      —————-
      I be like ” Oh lawwwdd that was too deep..Please Lawd dont let me choke and die”

__________________________
      :rofl: Die it to match the color of your stilettos :rofl: Im fuggn cryn at hte visual

omg its cold tonight..

VDot says:

Or sometimes I crank up that Meek Mill “Amen” and spritz my sheets with Holy Water (borrowed from Dee Dee).

Ain’t nothing like some thug lovin’ praising!

mzwhang90210 says:

dancerbee93 says: @choco good suggestion.. I got some old brazilian weave and lash glue I use….She will be luxurious babbbby
      _____________________________________

Honycoatd says:

Yes my Mum is a born Jamaican of spanish/ indian and chinese descendant. She is really old fashioned so that influenced me alot and my dad is European/Spaniard for the most part.

PR are cool but Colombians/Costa Ricans-Panamians are much better :smile:

Bad Influence says:

and Dancer is fast in the ass…yo coochie finna catch a cold :lol:

hey mama :waves:

omg its cold tonight..

~~~~~~~~

I know right!! :cuss: Gonna be 64 here in Miami. Buuurrrrr

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@bellamaster. God dont hear sinners.. let me explain
      Once u ask for forgivness for ur sin. Then u should no longer commit that same sin. There is a such thing as worldly forgivness. But its not a godly repentance. Hope that helps. :coffee:

WOW :rolleyes: yeah On that NOte :peace:

Ace says:

Its been awhile since i been here on a friday night good to know Friday Night SR still has it’s sexuality… :thumbsup:

Bad Influence says:

oh Vdot & MiniThug be up in hurr :hi: hello bew’thangs..

@bad :rofl: Im a classy born again lady **clutching my pearls**

WTF :lol: did she really just shade out in the open @HONY :hugs: how you gonna say that to a Puerto Rican you must not know that culture they are so effn PROUD of their HERITAGE – Kingston gone get you :wink:

VDot says:

Ain’t nothing like some thug lovin’ praising!
      ——————–
      :dead: chuuuuccchhhh

Yeah but since your taking you just better lurk :rofl:

Ty says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

__________________________
      Die it to match the color of your stilettos Im fuggn cryn at hte visual
      :dead:

:peace: All

Bad Influence says:

ummm HONY my bew is Puerto Rican and he fly ass shyt..hmph there is nothing better :D :chase: get yo life and stop being racist :cuss:

Honycoatd says:

Wow you guys are crazy. Becareful not to anger him when you are asking for forgiveness in the middle of climaxing.

Wait until you are done (I would suggest- kinda like stealing and begging for forgiveness with your hand still in the cookie jar your not suppose to touch)

@ace hhheeeyyy ace bewwww :biggrin:

Bad Influence says:

umm AS* not ass :lol: i cannot type tonight..

@His, hey pookie pie!!!! :waves:

VDot says:

:waves: @ Bad! Hey Sexy Boo ;)

:lol: :lol:

@Whang
      I spoke to you about your damn puppy daughter gravi

kingstonn says:

i don’t claim it most of the time.
      people think i’m Vietnamese these days so i just go with that. :rofl:

@mzwhang lemme borrow yo bishes wig for my kitty

You going to jail now, you going to jail now, you going to jai…… *uppercut*

:rofl: with my :popcorn:

mzwhang90210 says:

@mzwhang lemme borrow yo bishes wig for my kitty
      _______________________________________
      LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :wail: :rofl:

@Brown

That’s pretty interesting. And yes, helpful :yes:

Bad Influence says:

umm AS* not ass i cannot type tonight..
      —————
      :hahaha: too late

You going to jail now, you going to jail now, you going to jai…… *uppercut*
      ________________________
      :rofl: :rofl:

CHIT CRAY

Bad Influence says:

:dead: Dancer, u better cover that kitty up…dont no nigga like frostbitten puss :no:

:dead:

Yall have a good weekend! :wave:

@ mirs
      looking like somebody done SLICED yo face up! :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Whang
      I spoke to you about your damn puppy daughter gravi
      _________________________
      LOL Choc…is the doggy you mentioned the same chihuahua u wanted to c*nt punch?
      Or was that the other dog?

@King, YOU DO LONG NAIL? HOW LONG U TAKE DO MY NAIL? *holds hand out*

:hugs: for Dimpz :lol:

poor Dimpz! :hahaha:

BYE JACKSON.. :hump:

Honycoatd says:

Oh I know of PR and their pride. I was married to a half mut of PR descent. But I am speaking more of the laidbackness of Costa Ricans and Panamians not so much Colombians unless they are from the sea side.

I love the old PR – now it has adopted the Americanism it is not so cultured anymore like it use to be.

LOL Choc…is the doggy you mentioned the same chihuahua u wanted to c*nt punch?
      Or was that the other dog?
      Cunt punt is the shih tzu he gotta go I’m keep my chi and I’m getting him a wig for the holiday :rofl:

@ mirs
      looking like somebody done SLICED yo face up! :rofl:

I’ll get my daughter to come up here and whoop yo azz. Chit, I’ll get my granddaughter to whoop yo azz. :hahaha:

rihanna’s cd leaked.
      sht kinda bangs. still wouldn’t buy it though. :no:

dancerbee93 says:

:steer: bye peeps!! I gotta go and measure this weft so it can be used a hula skirt later…..

*plucks Dimpz on the cheek where the bad toof is* :lol:

Give her a :hug: for me.

@ his
      yes hon-ey.. i do fa you. you got boyfwen?

@ mirs
      i :love: him!

Honycoatd says:

Vietnamese? Are these Americans that say that? You look more Laotian I think. Maybe that is where they get the Vietnamese feel.

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: why do they always know if a bish getting piped? thats the real translation for “you got boyfwen?” :lol:

lol @ Baddie

Maybe the smile on your face and body language. Sex is really big in America so it is the easiest conversation to strike up with one.

:dead: So true tho. :lol:

whats Laotian? *heads to google maps*

ok and #290 should say why do they always wanna know* i give up on typing. im out ya’ll…i have hair to braid, loud to smoke & moscato to guzzle… :yahoo: #hellofanight

:peace:

< — never seen a Laotian besides Kahn and Minh from King of the Hill :lol:

Bad Influence says:

@Hony, i was 15 mins OFF his face & the peen strolling into work today (i work 5 mins from my crib) and my Co-Worker’s lack of dyck ass just KNEW it…she was like :huh: and i was all :D *swoon*

that shyt wore off tho…imma need him 2 get off on time tonight :waiting:

Honycoatd says:

They are often grouped with the people of Thailand.

Baddie,

That good love shines bright all the time. It likes dogs in heat, other bitches don’t like to smell ya but the male dogs love it.

Why Scrappy Why? Thats all I got, lemme go lay down somewhere! :tea:

J Said it! says:

That tatoo looks like bush.. although they say bush and obma favors.. they are related down the family tree