Patraeus Scandal Could Bring Down the Obama Administration; ‘More than sex involved now’

Barack Obama David Patraeus

Dianne Gallagher WCNC

The Obama administration was desperate to keep the David Patraeus sex scandal from exploding on the eve of the presidential election.

There is evidence that the FBI — who answers to Obama — may have suppressed allegations that the disgraced former CIA chief was cheating on his wife at least a week before the elections.

On Monday night, about a dozen FBI agents descended upon the home of Patraeus’ alleged mistress searching for evidence.

“The FBI is here… I think there might be more than sex involved now…” tweeted WCNC reporter Dianne Gallagher, who was outside Paula Broadwell’s Dilworth home.

Dianne Gallagher WCNC

Gallagher tweeted that “2 men with briefcases ran inside” Broadwell’s home at about 8:40 p.m. EST. The reporter confirmed that the 2 men were FBI agents — as were the “dozens of people” who showed up a short time later to collect evidence.

“FBI agents have been inside Paula Broadwell’s Dilworth home for about an hour now. About a dozen there, with bags/boxes, taking pics,” Gallagher wrote on Twitter.

Government officials were careful to clarify that the FBI action was a “consensual search,” and not a “raid” as Gallagher had earlier tweeted.

“Technically not a raid [because] FBI was given consent by attorney. Semantics, but still…” Gallagher tweeted.

The FBI were alerted to Patraeus’ cheating by Jill Kelley — another one of his alleged mistresses who turned over to the FBI a cache of harassing emails allegedly sent by Broadwell.

Meanwhile, the FBI is conducting a related internal investigation into the inappropriate conduct of a whistle-blowing agent who may have emailed shirtless photos to Jill Kelley before the scandal erupted in the media.

The FBI agent who was a friend of Jill Kelley was the agent that Kelley reported the threatening emails to.

FBI officials grew concerned that the “initial agent might have grown obsessed” with the case, so he was barred from investigating the case any further.

But, according to the WSJ, the agent, after being barred from the case, “contacted a member of Congress,” with his concerns that senior FBI officials (who answer to Obama) “were going to sweep the matter under the rug.”

Patraeus could face charges that he passed sensitive, classified documents to Broadwell — a violation of national security.

Prior to the elections, the Obama administration hoped to suppress explosive information that the general was sleeping with his biographer while the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi was under attack. 4 Americans lost their lives in that attack, after the Obama administration denied their request for extra security.

• Patraeus Affairs: What did Obama know and when did he know it?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

• bubblicious

Let. It. Go.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Auntie, you gonna start this early today arent ya? I can’t and I won’t, I still E-love you though

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I GUESS IF FOLKS KEEP SPECULATING OBAMA’S DEMISE, IT GIVES THEM SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING :coffee:

NEVER UNDERSTOOD IF SOMEONE REALLY BELIEVES THAT SOMETHING IS INEVITABLE THEN WHY OH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP RUNNING AROUND SHOUTING IT EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TO ANYBODY WHO WILL LISTEN-WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE REALLY? :shrugs:

• Crickett

This while ordeal is not really news worthy. I guess after the elections it’s time for the foolishness of some horny men and slutty women.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Nice home though

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:yawn: sh*t like this go on everyday of the week

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

AND OH YEAH ISN’T CHEATING A MAN’S GOD GIVEN RIGHT FOR HIM TO SOW HIS SEED AND MULTIPLY OR SOMETHING OR OTHER, I’VE HEARD THAT STATED HER NUMEROUS TIMES, WHY OH WHY IF THIS IS TRULY MEN’S NATURE, WHY SHOULD THIS BE OF CONCERN

I GUESS THIS GOES ALONG WITH THE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE IDEA, CHEATING IS OK DEPENDING ON WHAT DAY IT IS? I CAN’T CALL IT, LOT OF FLIP FLOPPING ROUND HERE :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Crickett: “More than sex involved now.” :coffee:

• A.J.

:obama:this is way too much. all of the personal. i can’t.

• CheBell

I’m sorry but was Obama sleeping with any of these ppl? No….ok carry on.

• lexdiamonz

WHAT does Obama have to do with this dude… horny azz ????

• A.J.

sh*t like this go on everyday of the week
      ____________________________________
      :cosign:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ INTENSEMOCHA: I know it was long but did you read my post? There is clearly more than sex or cheating involved now. This is Obama’s Watergate (Google it). :coffee:

• KayCeiSoul

************************************
      :cosign:

They’re going to find issue after issue until something sticks and they MAKE him responsible.
      Isn’t that what they do on jobs, in the law, at insurance companies?
      The strategy is so old. They just used it on “Once Upon a Time” this week. :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ CheBell: Mike Brown was fired because the Lakers can’t shoot or defend the basket. I’m sorry but the president is only as good as the men under him.

• iyonah

All I see is man who cheated and people trying to make it more than what it is. What could he have really shares with his heauxs? I doubt anything top secret, I am sure he knew better than that.

:obama: administration is going to be just fine.

• bubblicious

Sitting around salivating for another person’s downfall is unhealthy.

• KyCakes

Gud Moanin’ ery’ones :wave:

Getttin started nice and early this morn’ huh? :lol:

• MsB

:clap: @Intense well said!

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

I’m just waiting for Sandra’s tweet that says:

The FBI is here I guess it was more than Bey posts involved! :sarcasm:

Fade to Black with this please!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Will someone PLEASE tell me what this man’s affair has to do with national interest? For the life of me I can’t fathom why he has lost his job over this.

• Monique26

ABC news reported this morning that the white house was investigating this because they were never informed of this until after the election. They wanted to know why it was kept a secret. Yes, I know this is the government they could be just flexing but this is NOT OBAMA fault..

He just wanted his car in too many garages!

:cosign: bubblicious

• A.J.

:thumbsup:@Intense

@KayCeiSoul its sad but thats the way it goes when youre at the top. The grand old party will not rest until something sticks or as they say get their country back.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

LOL, I CAN READ VERY WELL AND I GET THE ALLEGED IMPLICATIONS THAT THIS WILL TAKE OBAMA DOWN, BUT AGAIN THIS WHOLE SCANDAL POPPED OFF DUE TO CHEATING WHICH YOU’VE CLAIMED IS A MAN’S RIGHT, SO I THINK IT’S FICKLE TO TAKE ISSUE WITH CHEATING NOW, WHEN YOU’VE CO-SIGNED IT IN THE PAST

AND IF AND WHEN OBAMA GETS IMPEACHED THEN AND ONLY THEN, YOU CAN SAY YOU WERE RIGHT, RIGHT NOW YOUR REACHING :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ iyonah: The FBI found Top Secret classified information on that broad’s home computer. Information that she had no authority to possess. That is a clear violation of national security. But I guess none of you care about the security of this country. :shrug:

• Bella Master

Clinton was receiving major Brains, IN the oval office, probably whilst conducting major national affair business

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

I think GOD I can came out of this American Illusion many moons ago :coffee: thank u LORD for waking me up.

Morning Roses :waves:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Monique26 says:

that’s a lie. The CIA and the FBI report to the president. Now everyone’s trying to cover their asses.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ INTENSEMOCHA: This is no longer about cheating. This is about a violation of national security! Do I have to repeat that?

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

______________________________________________________________

Hmp? Care sandra. if only the American People Will wake the hell up. :coffee:

• Bella Master

These dudes gone learn bout all that PILLOW TALKIN…

Pillow Talking is a man’s downfall :yes:

• A.J.

_____________________________
      So she’s is a thief/secret spy. Our national security had issues from the very start. Nothing new here.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bella Master says:

These dudes gone learn bout all that PILLOW TALKIN…

Pillow Talking is a man’s downfall :yes:

As long as there are loose women willing to open their legs, men are going to cheat. It’s a fact of life. :coffee:

• Monique26

Monique26 says:

——————-

that may be the case but that was on Channel 2 this morning. I am not a reporter I just listened and this is what’s being told to the people. Either way, he is not the first to cheat and wont be the last. They are now saying the email didn’t even come from Patreaus but from another soldier in Afghanistan. So we will see how this plays out. I am sure you will keep us up to date!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which is why I don’t think these women should be referred to as loose. It is what it is. Natural occurrence these days. The norm.

Monogamy is for the birds…so they say.

• JD

Sandra,

Obama can’t control everyone. If that guy was sharing secure information for PU**Y, then he should be locked up. Can we focus on getting this economy back on track and making the best of the new 4 years. Now, since we are talking about this countries national security…lets talk about how Bush met and had dealings with Bin Laden before 9-11. Lets talk about how they knew it was about to go down but didn’t do a damn thing to stop it because he was so desperate to go to war to fight an “imaginary” cause and look for weapons of mass destruction that never even existed. #GREEDY There has been scandal in every administration, but the fact that you keep harping on Obama and this dude and his hoe business is just a bit much.

• luVn_liFe…

MsB!
      MoniQue
      Bird
      MotherJefferson
      SANDRAROSE and Errybody else I May have forgot :wave:

• lashellebelle

I’mma just tiptoe my arse to the :kona: til the :newpost:
      There’s room for company.

• Gigi26

SMH :no:

The FBI was probably doing standard procedure, he is no longer an employee of the CIA so they have to sweep his house to make sure no information that is of national security is still in his house. I’m sure this is no different that another high level official who possess major information.

Him cheating though? Not surprised. Just surprised that as the damn leader of the CIA he didn’t have his eyes on his side bytches :lol:

• Bedazzled His Razzle

:tea:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

DUH I GET THAT, THAT IS FOR THE FBI TO WORRY ABOUT, BUT IT’S NO DIFFERENT THAN A MAN NOT HONORING HIS VOWS, HIS WIFE, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS CONTRACT TO GOD, SO NOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH OUR COUNTRY’S SECURITY AND THIS IS A PRIORITY-LOL MORE LIKE YOU NEVER LIKED OBAMA AND ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM LOOK BAD YOU’RE MORE THAN HAPPY TO JUMP ON THE “LYNCH HIM” BANDWAGON

SPARE ME THE DRAMATICS :rolleyes: I LUV IT WHEN PEOPLE RESORT TO CALLING YOU STUPID WHEN YOU CALL OUT THEIR HYPOCRISY

• Yardgirl

Unless the president KNEW and did NOTHING I am not getting how this will be his downfall?? :thinking:

One frigging week after election and dem already after the POTUS Cho! :obama:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

If anyone watches the news they’d know more than this here post :lol:

Folks should sit on their fingers. That pillow talk will get you looking stupid every time!

How thee fukc does the whore1 feel bold enough to email whore2, who felt even bolder enough to call the FBI, and now whore2 is involved with yet another general :rofl: Only in America!

• hell_on_heels

Auntie, this has NOTHING to do with President Obama on his staff. Patraeus is a Republican, so if the information would had been released, it would of have a negative impact on the Romney’s side (just based on affiliation alone). First they were saying it was the Strong Storm Sandy, now the “Sex Scandal”. STOP the madness and denial, the man WON. Get over it and MOVE FORWARD!!

• Bella Master

For real for real…Monogamy is for the birds:

“An estimated 90 percent of all bird species are monogamous. Monogamy is defined as one male mating with one female and forming a “pair bond.” That bond may last for a single nesting (House Wrens), an entire breeding season (most bird species, including most passerines), several successive breeding seasons (observed in some pairs of American Robins, Tree Swallows, Mourning Doves, etc.), or life (albatrosses, petrels, swans, geese, eagles, and some owls and parrots).”

• KayCeiSoul

I’m sorry but the president is only as good as the men under him.

**************************************

This statement goes for any leader Auntie. However, there are always buffoons that have their own agenda. There’s no way to see what everyone is doing at all times. I agree that this is a bad reflection on him, but I cannot blame him.

For example Auntie, I hold you as a business owner to high standards – a leader with your blog, if you will. I respect you, and I think that you do a great job. However, I don’t blame you every time someone comes in here and acts an azz. I just expect you to identify it (it takes a minute to do that sometimes) and handle it – I think no less of you because someone came in here and showed their azz, or it took you a minute to recognize the problem. You get busy doing other things blog related.

That is ALL I expect for the President to do. Handle it.

@Lashelle :kona: her I come…. :lol:

• JD

Also, lets talk about how when all flights were grounded nationally on 9-11, the only family that was allowed to fly to leave this country were the Bin Ladens….don’t talk about one scandal and not expose the others.

• KyCakes

Monique26 says:

———————————————————————–
      Actually, the FBI reports directly to the attorney general, who is Eric Holder. Mr. Holder may not be staying with the Obama administration and it is highly conceivable that he dd not pass this on to the POTUS. He was a little busy with the election, still making policy and Sandy, so…. :shrug:

Good morning my Luv! :bye:

• lexdiamonz

the job I work in they call your azz on the carpet if you pay your cable bill late !!!!!! (unpaid bills are financial security risks) so HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED….. people if you are capable of doing “unsavory” things you are capable of being corrupted by the enemy period THINGS like this are used to blackmail people into turning against our country HELL SANDRAROSE website is banned at work I have to get on my mobile device to login and talk mess *peeks over shoulder* some tool was like they should leave his personal life out of it REALLY are you kidding me if you cheat you will lie and if you lie you will steal and if you steal you will kill (big mamma) taught me that

JD says:

:waves: <—long list of ish we can DISCUSS! I mean IF we're getting to the bottom of things and ish :rofl:

:wave: Morning Luvn

:waves: KC, Ky

Obama can’t control a grown azz man! Geesh, they gonna leave Barry alone :cuss:

• lashellebelle

@ MsB-

Come on chica. I’on like this here topic.
      The POTUS can’t control no other man’s weenus decisions.
      Yadda. Yadda. Yadda.

INTENSE- I :cosign: with aaaaaaaall of that!

• A.J.

Hey dere luVn_liFe…top of the mo’nin to you and stuff. Where is whangs n thangs at????

lashellebelle you is smart, you is kind, you is impo’tant!

• KyCakes

If you’re the head of the CIA and you can’t hide your affair, IT CAN’T BE DONE…Period.

• CheBell

This type of stuff has always gone on in the government. Cheating, prostitutes, sex in the white house with interns…..I’m sure mistresses and prostitutes know all sorts of classified information. We, the public, only hear about a small percentage of the goings on. This wouldn’t even be a issue if the President wasn’t who he is. Nobody was hollerin about none of George W’s indiscretions nor the indiscretions of his people. Or was these type of scandals only invented by Obama?

• San

:sarcasm:

• KyCakes

Moanin’ @Doesn’t

:wave:
      Bella
      DTTS
      Lashelle
      Lexi
      KayCei
      AJ
      Sandra Rose

And everyone else I didn’t speak to downstairs….. :buttshake:

Where’s your proof? We watch the news. We peruse the news sites. Unless THEY say National Security has been breached, guess what? It hasn’t….

• A.J.

:yahoo:Hi Diva and things!!!

• The Baroness

*joins My Belle* :kona:

Better no bish come out talmbout she’s been with Colin Powell though! :nono:

Stay at HOME bish :eek:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

49 JD says:

________________________________________________________

this is why I just shake my head at hypocrites.. STUPID STUPID STUPID :coffee:

• http://candaceshaw.net Brownsugar1908

I guess its too late to call Olivia Pope.

• lexdiamonz

KayCeiSoul says:

I’m sorry but the president is only as good as the men under him.

**************************************

That is ALL I expect for the President to do. Handle it.

:bowdown:

• lashellebelle

Diva- Can you bring me a drank to the :kona: THANKS!!! :hug:

DIvvvaaaaa Darling!! :waves:

• KyCakes

:lol: @Doesn’t… breakin’ it down btwn whore 1 & whore 2

• Trendsetter

JD says:

Sandra,

round of :applause:

Good Day MsDiva :kiss: (eskimo)

• A.J.

___________________________________
      :preach:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE SCREAMS FIRE BECAUSE NATURALLY EVERYONE JUST RUNS AND PANICS WITHOUT LOOKING AND GOES ALONG WITH THE SHIAT

IF AND WHEN THERE IS A FIRE, THE PROPER AUTHORITIES WILL DEAL WITH IT, THANKS FOR THE PRE-WARNING OF DOOMS DAY, I’M SIMPLY JUST NOT CONVINCED YET-I’LL WAIT FOR AN UNBIAS CREDIBLE SOURCE TO REPORT-OBAMA’S ACTUALLY FACING SOME SORT OF CHARGES OR FACING IMPEACHMENT :rollseyes: :coffee:

• lashellebelle

@ Babygirl- I just looked for you on FB. I’on see you boo.
      But c’mon over here :kona:

lashellebelle says:

Diva- Can you bring me a drank to the THANKS!!!
      ————–
      Babe, why you going to the kona though? Ok let me just get you that there drank so you want be LONELY in that cold dark :kona:

Brownsugar1908 says:

I guess its too late to call Olivia Pope.

:thinking:

• Bella Master

Let’s just pardon this man’s penis and move on :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Good Day MsDiva (eskimo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shake sumthing ma :buttshake:

• San

Oan how these ppl just end up with FBI friends…

He probably exaggerated alot of things, to big up himself, that pillow talk will have these chicks driving across state lines wearing a pamper…. :rofl:

• The Baroness

@My Belle

I probably have it set to TOTAL privacy… :lol:

I’ll check it again when I get home…

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

pillow talk will have these chicks driving across state lines wearing a pamper…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO :)

:shakebutt: :shakebutt:

We both naked now LOL

Bella Master says:

Let’s just pardon this man’s penis and move on

————————–

• lashellebelle

@ Diva- Cause I’on really like this here topic.
      THANKS BOO!

• dancerbee93

grrrrrr :cuss: just a talking to my dam self downstairs!!!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

We both naked now LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :wave: <—–panty bucket

\_/ whomever has today’s beverage, please pour :D

• Ty

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

______________________________________________________________

Hmp? Care sandra. if only the American People Will wake the hell up
      :coffee: Breach of National Security…how many decades in our we at this point? There is always a underlying story this is a diversion/bs.

Morning All :wave:

lashellebelle says:

@ Diva- Cause I’on really like this here topic.
      THANKS BOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ok, just wait in the kona, we gone be off topic in 5,4,3,2,1 :rofl: you know how we do

• bubblicious

Hate gives you wrinkles and takes the crunch out of your curls.

• The Baroness

My inner fat girl had a party this morning…

I just inhaled a big ass omelet and a cinnamon roll…. :oops:

• Milky

Grabs some dranks and goes in the :kona: wit Belle!!! :koolaid3:
      :koolaid:

• hotmess

all men cheat we talked about this last week who give a “D”

\_/ Iont normally drink :rolleyes: but Im trying to warm up :lol:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Came to see if anything else was popping off in here but nevamind!

Why did someone send out a company wide email this morning basically saying we should all be thankful and happy about having a descent and what not but what Im concerned about is the link that was at the bottom of the email. It was that damn Ms. Sweet Brown “I aint got time for that” you tube video (the parody at that!) the caption before the link read “next time somebody try to bring you down, tell them you aint got time for that.” WTF!!!!

Ya’ll see he had Benjamin Franklin at home…..hell that man just needed some millennium booty :hahaha: :ghost: (bb)

—————-
      ShellBell, give this to Phro :whistle: for me…

Aww :ha: Dancer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New booty was FFFIIINNNEEEE too

MsB, you don’t need any excuse yo :lol: #edrinkup

Dancer!!! :waves: Hi my dear

General’s black book—> :waves: Dancer & Ty

• mia2bmore

I saw this on the news this morning and the only thing that could be an issue is if she had unauthorized access to classified information. If there is a security violation then thats on Patraeus and not the President. Patraeus is supposed to protect the classified information he has access to.

• KayCeiSoul

:waves: Diva!! :hug: DTTS! :danban: Dancer!

If I missed N-T one, charge it to my scroll and not my heart.
      :heart: Lubs ya!

• WorkInProgress

I guess its too late to call Olivia Pope.
      :dead:

@DTTS if you insist :koolaid3:

• Bella Master

Senorita Rose: your early morning topic has prompted e-Drinking before 10:30 AM.

It’s bout to be Freaky Friday on a damn Tuesday morning. CHANGE TOPIC CHANGE TOPIC :warning:

• dancerbee93

@dtts did you point and laugh at me tho!!! :hahaha:

• Diva

*pouring glasses of ciroc bellini’s to pass out*

• Milky

:buttshake: <——msnewbooty :gossip: <——Patraeus tellin all the national security secrets!

• Ty

Diva says:

:whistle: I FOUND YEEEWWW MS. NEW BOOTY :whistle:

• Milky

snataches drank from diva and sneaks and grabs a handful of :lipssealed:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Give that damn man a puzzy pass. Did yall see the pic of his wife?? Surely he havent touched her is at least 15yrs.

• Ty

Bella Master says:

yall pissed Auntie off but not recognizing this is more than cheating damn it :cuss:

• Oprahs Bunion

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This is SO true! I have been lurking for almost 2 years and on dam near every Obama post, it’s just pure negativity. I don’t understand it myself.

• Ty

Patraeus was looking for Nikki and all her freaky friends :whistle:

• dancerbee93

yall pissed Auntie off but not recognizing this is more than cheating damn it
      ————
      Right!!! She gonna make us learn TODAY!!! :hahaha: Trying to turn this into the birthers movement and chit :rolleyes:

• Bella Master

Imma need the HEAD OF THE CIA to be on point every day of the week. And nothing keeps a man perked up, walking straight, feeling in charge, like good booty and good head.

Don’t want no dude with blue balls in control of the national security

• KayCeiSoul

WorkInProgress says:

I guess its too late to call Olivia Pope.

******************************

Auntie had a post where somebody said Olivia was already passing her cookies to the President. Her team can’t do shyt with this.

Obama = Fitz.

dancerbee93 says:

@dtts did you point and laugh at me tho!!! :hahaha:

:ashamed:

• dancerbee93

@milky u touching and grabbing now??? **pours more drinks to watch** :coffee:

• Milky

:buttshake: <——me twerkin and swangin from a pole. Get ya'll dollas ready!!! :wave: <——panties and bra!! Way too early to be drankin. lol

Milky says:

snataches drank from diva and sneaks and grabs a handful of
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *blushing* :danban:

@Ty :hug:

• A.J.

Surely he havent touched her is at least 15yrs.
      ___________________________________
      still in awe ova here that dey got 2 grown ones. *say wat nah* 2?

_____________________________________________________________________

I like this :yes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Admittedly I have not given a damn about this story and have yet to hear why this man was fired. Let me head over to Fox news where I’m sure they will put the most negative spin on it so I can find out why the hell this is a big deal that required that man to lose his job. I live in the Charlotte area (Dillworth is a wealthy historic section of Charlotte – GORGEOUS) and I have not hear that they found anything incriminating. Anyway, let me go look. BRB

:pigsfly: gotta do some work :eek:

:smack: <<<< Auntie

"WHY WONT THEY LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEE :wail: "

• lashellebelle

@Baby Girl- You could neva be fat.

@Dancer Beeeee- Hola!

@Milkaaaaay- Welcome to the party. I got a high tolerance. So @Diva give me a cup for both hands!

@DTTS- what you sangin’ to Phro about?

• GAGIRL87

I have to drink 2.2 liters of water and I can’t bring myself to drink it it’s room temp now :crying:

• dancerbee93

———————-
      right!!! she looking like “please touch my husband cuz im producing dust instead of cream yall” :rofl: As soon as I saw her pic I was like awwwwww give this man some bands to make these chics dance

• The Baroness

Keesh says:

I said the very same thing when I was watching the news this morning…she has that Barbara Bush, Eleanor Roosevelt swag!

• Milky

dtts dont go!! :cry:

lashellebelle says:

@Baby Girl- You could neva be fat.

@Dancer Beeeee- Hola!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We gone be pissy drunk come noon if we keep this up! lets do this :koolaid3:

• Milky

:wave: <—— ice for gagirl's warm wata!

• dancerbee93

@bird apparently if you are a democrat you clearly cannot fornicate with women and you will be thrown out(circa Bill Clinton’s era) :sarcasm: now maybe if it was a pageboy…. :coffee:

The Baroness says:

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: Ben Franklin

Milky :hug: I pray that your family is strong and that you guys become closer as a result of this. :hug:

• GAGIRL87

Milky :hug: sorry for your lost and GM boo!

• iyonah

@sandra — We all care. I read no report that they have found anything. Are you speculating they will?

Don’t want no dude with blue balls in control of the national security

^^^ this is funny, but I :cosign: it, still have not read anything to suggest he did anything other than cheat and not keep his heauxs in line, if they find he did share something, then my tune will change.

• The Baroness

Diva says:

The Baroness says:

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: Ben Franklin

:nono: The man from the Quaker Oats container

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Why is only 24 degrees?! :wail: I go to lunch at 11:45 today though. :yahoo:

Diva :hug:

• MsB

@GaGirl that is the only way I can drink my water (room temperature)

Milky says:

dtts dont go!! :cry:
      Just saw this.I gotta make the donuts though :wail:

====================
      ShellBell *points to self* I am blowing on his left nip when I do this :whistle: #hewillknowandyoushouldtoo :D

I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader :cry:

• bubblicious

Why does it matter? Security and Benghazi

While affairs may be commonplace in Washington, when they involve the director of the CIA, things can take on a different tone.

Analysts say there is no evidence that a security breach occurred as a result of the affair, but that hasn’t stopped discussion that Broadwell could have gained access to classified information as a result of what she has routinely described as “unprecedented access” to Petraeus.

That discussion seemed to gain momentum Monday thanks to comments Broadwell made in a speech last month at the University of Denver.

“I don’t know if a lot of you have heard this, but the CIA annex had actually taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner and they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to get these prisoners back,” Broadwell said.

A senior intelligence official told CNN on Monday, “These detention claims are categorically not true. Nobody was ever held at the annex before, during, or after the attacks.”

Broadwell’s source for that previously unpublished bit of information remains unclear, and there’s no evidence so far that it came from Petraeus. Administration officials have said the Benghazi assault was a terrorist attack.

Petraeus letter: ‘I showed extremely poor judgment’

The New York Times also reported Sunday that investigators found classified documents on Broadwell’s laptop computer. The newspaper cited investigators as saying Petraeus denied he had given them to her.

Retired Gen. James “Spider” Marks, for whom Broadwell once worked and who knows Petraeus, said he doubts security protocols were breached despite what seems an unlikely indiscretion on the part of Petraeus.

“There’s almost zero percent chance that national security was compromised or at risk,” he said Monday.

A senior U.S. intelligence official said an extramarital affair by a CIA officer is not automatically considered a security violation.

“It depends on the circumstances,” the official said.

The official also said Broadwell did not have a security clearance from the CIA.

Another official said Broadwell, who is an officer in the Army reserve, did have some kind of security clearance and that there are no issues with Broadwell having unauthorized access to classified information.

Petraeus’ resignation also presents challenges to the congressional inquiry into the Benghazi attack.

CNN has confirmed that Petraeus recently traveled to Libya to meet the CIA station chief to discuss the attack. He was scheduled to testify before a congressional committee this week on the assault and the U.S. government response to it.

That now will not happen, but it is possible that he could be summoned by Congress to testify later.

Some Republicans have criticized the administration’s response to the Benghazi attack and have speculated that Petraeus’ departure was linked to the congressional inquiry.

Rep. Peter King, R-New York, said elements of the story “don’t add up.” He called Petraeus “an absolutely essential witness, maybe more than anybody else.”

However, a senior U.S. official said Petraeus’ departure wasn’t connected to the Benghazi hearing.

“Director Petraeus’ frank and forthright letter of resignation stands on its own,” said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the topic. “Any suggestion that his departure has anything to do with criticism about Benghazi is completely baseless.”
      _____
      STILL not Obama’s fault though.

Somebody left their “pocketbook” at home @New Girl :ashamed:

• dancerbee93

Its funny how we are okay with his affairs due to his wife’s looks :rofl: we aint neva gonna be chit on this here blog!! :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@ Dimpz 24 degrees :shocked: Oh my!

• KayCeiSoul

The Baroness says:

Diva says:

The Baroness says:

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ben Franklin

The man from the Quaker Oats container

:nono: Ludwig Van Beethoven

149

MsB says:

@GaGirl that is the only way I can drink my water (room temperature)
      ____________________________________________________________________

I’m just so tired of drinking water this chit SUCKSSSSSSSSSS :(

• lashellebelle

@DTTS- :rofl: :oops: But I’on GET IT THOOOOOO :crying:

(don’t judge me)

• Gigi26

:yes: I mean he DID resign the day after the damn election but no we can’t make sense here :lol:

• Ty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ben Franklin

The man from the Quaker Oats container
      ——————
      Phyllis Diller

Kaycei :cheer:

:whistle: Anita Baker “I Apologize”

• lashellebelle

@ Diva- :nono: Keep it PRISSY not Pissy, boo!

• The Baroness

@dancer

It’s still not ok at all! :lol:

I just took notice and figured she told his ass to do what he needed to do…because she LOOKS like a cold dead fish in the sack…

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

dancerbee93 says:

The Baroness says:

Diva says:

The Baroness says:

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ben Franklin

The man from the Quaker Oats container
      ——————
      Phyllis Diller

:hahaha: yall got me hollin!

:hug: GaGirl, hey lady

• MsB

:hug: why do you have to drink so much water??

• The Baroness

:dead: @KayCei talkin’ ’bout some Ludwig Van Beethoven! :wail:

• iyonah

@bubblicious Thanks… this is more of a mess then it seems.

• KayCeiSoul

GAGIRL87 says:

I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader

*******************

Hey GG-Boo :hug:

Not these lil’ reverse – burnouts these days. :no:
      Their brains are made from Speak and Spell innards.

• Ty

GAGIRL87 says:

149

MsB says:

@GaGirl that is the only way I can drink my water (room temperature)
      ____________________________________________________________________

I’m just so tired of drinking water this chit SUCKSSSSSSSSSS
      Have you tried the Hawiian Punch packets :think: Zero everything and they are pretty good. My kids can’t even tell there is no sugar and its really flavored water :thumbsup: Juice aisle at Wally World $1/box

#helpful

• Milky

Thanks @gagirl and dtts
      Dtts go ahead and make da donuts and hurry back!!!
      @diva :koolaid3: another one for us bew. sneaks another rub! Damn gurl!!!

lashellebelle says:

@ Diva- Keep it PRISSY not Pissy, boo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      umkay :smack: what was I drinking :rofl:

• Ty

lashellebelle says:

@ Diva- Keep it PRISSY not Pissy, boo!
      :casket:

Milky says:

@diva another one for us bew. sneaks another rub! Damn gurl!!!

————————
      All this rubbing girlllllllllllllll I can’t take it….we gone start a fiyah that’s going to need a HOSE! :rofl:

But ShellBell :rofl: Perhaps he will enlighten you :shrug:

And :hug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

bubblicious says:

STILL not Obama’s fault though.
      ********************

Girl, I just read that and it made my head spin. Maybe there is a chance they will find some evidence that he shared too much info with his airhead jumpoff who has loose lips, but right now they don’t have that evidence. But at least now I feel ok about his firing. He slept with the wrong hoe. Part of his job requirement should be to be able to recognize if a hoe is going to be problematic. I can’t believe her airhead azz graduated from West Point.

What this has to do with President Obama escapes me.

• bubblicious

@IYONAH

When I first heard about it I knew it wasn’t just about an affair. I just don’t agree with Sandra and others that this somehow falls under the president’s responsibility and will end up bringing him down.

• KayCeiSoul

The Baroness says:

Diva says:

The Baroness says:

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ben Franklin

The man from the Quaker Oats container
      ——————
      Phyllis Diller

______

Dr. Emmett “Doc” Brown (Google if you must)

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

This aint nothin but WMD (Weapons of Mass Distractions).. Yall better keep yall eyes on the prize!!! And chill with this brainwash media.. this is the time when the kickbacks and backdoor dealings happens!!!!! WAKEUP!!

KayCeiSoul says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey GG-Boo

Not these lil’ reverse – burnouts these days.
      Their brains are made from Speak and Spell innards
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found a school paper in front of my aunts house yesterday and the little boy answered a written math question like this:
      “Cuz they buyed peanuts” :shocked:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

This sounds like some ol Roman Orgy/Wife Swappin type chit goin on in the military.

All these dayum generals was phucking all these broads. The Secret Service was gettin some regular azz.

Much ado about nothing.

*cheating soldier salute* @Milky bbl

MsB says:

why do you have to drink so much water??
      ______________________________________________________________________

I’m tryna diet AGANE :( cutting out all drinks basically anything other than water I did it last year and the benefits were GREAT my skin was so pretty and I felt better and I lost 14 pounds which I’ve gained back :cuss:

• Ty

:rofl: :rofl:

• lashellebelle

Rolls eyes @ DTTS. I’on like not knowin’ stuff. & I BETTA NOT be the butt of a joke. :oops: :no:

• lexdiamonz

The Baroness says:

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ben Franklin

The man from the Quaker Oats container

Ludwig Van Beethoven

ALL of YALL report ——> :kona:

WHOMEVER SAID THE QUAKER OATS MAN I HATE CHUU!!!!! I am logging out of LIFE as we speak

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

AND for the record.. Majority of the CIA and FBI folk are republican… They didnot want this news to hit pre-election because they thought it would hurt romneys bid.. peep when the news broke! on 11/7/2012..

And now yall wanna forget about the fiscal cliff,cmon nah!!!

• kingstonn

@ gagirl
      :yahoo: keep drinking water!
      imma low key water advocate and can go on for days as to why you should drink it!

but i won’t. for now. :grin:

• GAGIRL87

@ Ty I haven’t tried the Hawiian Punch packets but I have tried the Moi water stuff and it’s pretty good but those chits are like $4 no ma’am :nono:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ben Franklin

The man from the Quaker Oats container

Ludwig Van Beethoven

ALL of YALL report ——>

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!

Not Ben Franklin!

• NaijaGal

INTENSE spitting that knowledge this morn… :cosign: all of it

and are we really trying to blame the wife’s looks on why this nigguh cheated :stop: it

• The Baroness

@KayCei

:spank:

I just googled… :pc:

Back to the Future Swag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wail:

kingstonn says:

@ gagirl
      keep drinking water!

but i won’t. for now.
      _____________________________________________________________________

Pls tell me why I SHOULD I need some motivation @ Kingstonn!!! :cry:

Naija my boo :hug:

• lexdiamonz

EXACTLY spot on about the Rethuglican connection BETRAY-US is a STAUNCH republican OBAMA gonna LEARN to stop playing nice with these bastards when he appointed him to the position i was REALLY ANY soldier or veteran will tell you THIS cat is BEYOND shady can’t speak further don’t want my clearance REVOKED hell i watch SCANDAL

• Ty

@ Ga…try them I love because its 0 everything and not expensive

@ Naija…we’re just bored but she does look like Beethoven :rofl:

• The Baroness

@Naija

:nono: I am not blaming her at all…just an observation of how much her looks contrast with those of the jump-offs..

Dude should have left her if he couldn’t keep it in his pants… :yes:

Naija :kiss:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
      “are we really trying to blame the wife’s looks on why this nigguh cheated ”

:blink:

We ‘posed to just IGNORE the fact that she looked like she signed the Declaration of Independence?

That dude only human. Come on now. He resigned, that should be the end of it.

• dancerbee93

@naij!!!! :woohoo:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m tryna diet AGANE cutting out all drinks basically anything other than water I did it last year and the benefits were GREAT my skin was so pretty and I felt better and I lost 14 pounds which I’ve gained back

~~~~~~~~~~
      :mad: It’s so hard to diet and lose weight that stays off Ugh I feel your pain!
      I remember I went a whole yr drinking nothing but water and no junk food I tell you what my skin was flawless! I have always had clear skin(no acne or blemishes) but I do have dry skin and that wasn’t a problem and I was glowing… :thinking: I just might try it again!

• The Baroness

:wail: I FUGGIN HATCHU!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kingstonn

@ gagirl
      cause your kidneys will thank you!
      your skin will thank you. but really your kidneys and liver. any liquid that you ingest that isn’t clear makes your kidneys and liver work harder. but if you don’t like water that much you could eat more fruit.

• OutsidetheBox

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE REALLY?

• lexdiamonz

@ MAN you are SO WRONG hell he probably DROVE her azz crazy that is why she look like that WOMEN learn to take care of your SELF first

kingstonn says:

@ gagirl
      cause your kidneys will thank you!
      ______________________________________________________________________

:hug: what about greek yougurt???

• Diva

@Naija, he should not have cheated on Ben Franklin aka the Quaker Oatmeal Dude. He should have divorced Ben Frankin aka the Quaker Oatmeal Dude instead of bringing scandal to his family and the CIA.

MsB says:

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      It’s so hard to diet and lose weight that stays off Ugh I feel your pain!
      I remember I went a whole yr drinking nothing but water and no junk food I tell you what my skin was flawless! I have always had clear skin(no acne or blemishes) but I do have dry skin and that wasn’t a problem and I was glowing… I just might try it again!
      ______________________________________________________________________

@ MsB you should start again come on :happy:

• Gigi26

And this bytch was in the military?! :no:

She done opened her legs for the wrong one…Loose lips get your azz kilt. Bytch messing with the dude who gives the ok to kill if deemed a problem. She’s stupid :no:

• Ty

Jusst a random ????

How does the flouride thats being placed in our water supply effect the kidney, liver, and the brain?

Feel free not to answer just wanted to throw that out there :coffee:

#carryon

• iyonah

^^^
      I don’t think men every really know the type of heaux they are dealing with till it gets ugly. Anytime you get to the point of recordkeeping and exposing, it’s gotten out of hand. CIA agent or not, I am team keep your heaux in line.

@bubblicious — I don’t think it falls on Obama but this along with the Secret Service agents scandal that broke, will make people skeptical, and put attention on matters that should not be in the forefront. Seems like a plot to distract and further divide.

kingstonn says:

@ gagirl
      cause your kidneys will thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t like water….I eat plenty of watermelon, pineapples, grapes, canteloupe and nectarines. I love my fruit!

• WUT IZ A LOLLIPOP

Happay Tuesday Yall… :yahoo:

:offtopic: Sooooo have anyone discussed “Elmo”getting caught with his hands in a 16year old’s cookie jar… :coffee:

• Milky

@man :boobs:
      :hi: otb
      kingston
      diva (stop staggerin and drank more)
      ty
      naija
      jsaid

• MsB

@GaGirl :lol: You trying to sucka me in joining you…
      But you know what anytime is a a good time to start and I have been trying to motivate myself to diet, so I think I will join you!

:yes:

• NaijaGal

dude and his wife fit lookwise so I can’t…his ‘power’ don’t change unfortunate faced ass so :shrug:

GAGIRL :hug:

DIVA, DANCER :kiss:

:newpost: is up btw

• MsB

But let me finish this fun size snicker first :lol:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@LEX
      ” you are SO WRONG hell he probably DROVE her azz crazy that is why she look like that WOMEN learn to take care of your SELF first”

:think:
      yeah, he might have… but dayum. Kinda unrealistic to ask a successful to man to be stuck with that the rest of his life. Come on now, again, let’s be real here.

• Milky

@wut hey bew
      I read ur question as Elmo got his hand caught in cookie monster. Too many dranks i guess. carry on!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
      “his ‘power’ don’t change unfortunate faced ass ”

:blink:

… on what planet???

• KayCeiSoul

:rofl: @ Baroness!

She looks like that man.

And I am not saying he was right for cheating on her because she looks like Archie Bunker – I’m not. :no:
      But look at who he cheated WITH in comparison.
      Now THAT says it. Not me.

@ Msb put that snicker down :spank: :lol:

@ Diva I can’t tolerate fruits and chit I make myself eat them :(

• OutsidetheBox

Milky :hug: Im so sorry for your loss. :(

• The Baroness

@Naija

He is rather unfortunate faced as well…. :yes:

• lexdiamonz

@ diva I STRUGGLE drinking water too PEPSI is the DEVIL but I FREEZE my fruit minus the skin and put it in my water and that helps

• iyonah

Good am @ Wutz … The Elmo story is just :smack:
      I want to believe that he at least waited till that boy was legal, but I don’t. What took my interest though was if the business execs really tried to sweep this under the rug, for the sake of keeping the brand popular and safe. That’s really disgusting to me. I don’t think inappropriate sexual contact of influential people or voices should be ignored..ever. Despise the fact, it may be the case with this story. And :blink: at all the men who go into marriages of convenience when they know they want to be with men, why take your family through that, once you can’t stay closeted anymore? Just embrace what and who you are, and be great in it. You only have to answer to God anyway.

• NaijaGal

@MAN – I shan’t can’t and won’t with you and the foolishness this morning sir

• KayCeiSoul

“Cuz they buyed peanuts”

*****************************

MsB – I am sitting here hollerin’, & rocking in my seat. :wail:
      I would have passed out if I found this paper.
      The stuff kids do take me over the edge every time, I tell you!!! :rofl:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Hey Milky

• Diva

Gagirl, you drink water for me and I’ll eat fruit for you!!! :woohoo:
      @Milkay, you tryna get me drunk so you can take advantage of meh! :danban1:

GAGIRL87 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@GA GIRL
      “@ Man question about “The Walking Dead” I’m on season 2 is Rick gonna find out his best friend smashed his wife?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick goin take care of all that.
      Shane is my nigga tho. He a REAL NIGGA.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@NAIJA
      “I shan’t can’t and won’t with you and the foolishness this morning sir

so had his wife looked like the beauty yall feel she should be then what??? cause if I’m not mistaken Halle, Vanessa Williams, Rhianna and a host of other women have been cheated on”

Then nothing. With his accomplishments and success he is entitled to the occasional side piece like every successful person in history.

there is a reason succesful men have an abundance of women throwing themselves at them… because they are successful!

That’s one of the spoils of success.

• ReadingIsFundamental

I don’t have an issue with this man cheating. My problem is if this woman did in fact have access to classified information and used sex in order to obtain that information for whatever reason. It could have been to blackmail him at some point or to sell info to other countries. If you have ever looked in the history of spies, women have been very successful spies around the world. When I was in D.C., I learned about Josephine Baker being a spy. They had a beautiful picture of her up and how she was performing over seas and had a microphone as part of her feathered costume. It was her way of fitting in and trying to be accepted since her skin tone was such an issue.

As far as Obama. Every President has some dumb ass*s under them. He needs to rule them with an iron fist for sure but, he can’t be directly blamed for their ill judgements. Now if they all start acting a fool then it means they don’t respect him and thus he is not fit to run a country but, so far, I just see regular old politics playing themselves out.

• Fitness821

There definitely is more going here, I just hope that Patraeus didn’t allow himself to get so wrapped up in this woman that he allowed himself to become sloppy and give her access to classified information. If he did, he’s done!

• PurpleYodaGirl

With Smith &Co involved in this now I am sure it will be more interesting…and I love Scandal…wish I could be a fly on the wall in her office. Damage control is about to get real!

• Lady_L

bubblicious says:

Sitting around salivating for another person’s downfall is unhealthy.

———————————————