Video: Barack Obama Sheds Tears of Joy and Relief

Barack Obama cries

Barack Obama is president for the next 4 years thanks to the valiant efforts of thousands of anonymous campaign workers around the country. On Thursday, Barack thanked his campaign staff in Chicago for saving his job. While he spoke, tears of joy and relief streamed down his face.

The election is behind him, but Obama still has a hard road ahead of him. Barack knows that he has to earn the respect of Americans before his 2nd term ends in 2016 — or he will be remembered as the worst president in U.S. history.

From Miss Jia via Prune Juice Media:

When I saw this video at the ONLY political website that matters (Prune Juice Media), I had to post it. Say whatever you want about what Barack Obama did (or didn’t do) over the last four years, I am happy to say that I voted for him and will continue support him for another four years. Humility at its finest in this video. After all, he did write both a victory AND concession speech (unlike Mitt). It has be awesome to be a part of his staff and knowing that you’re truly appreciated.

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

103 Responses to “Video: Barack Obama Sheds Tears of Joy and Relief”

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:crying1: Im crying too literally :crying1:

Donna del Gatto says:

I love this man…I really do…

LongLegged says:

That’s MY PRESIDENT – no matter what this RIGHT WINGED site says.

Gigi26 says:

I saw this last night and it touched my heart. To have the leader of a country meet with people that other people in “power” would deem “nobodies or insignificants” made me believe in him even more. The way he thanked them was so genuine it almost made me cry.

:obama: 4 more and can’t shyt be done about it!

Betamax82 says:

:hug: for my prez

lovezoe says:

:obama: such an awesome person

He’s so relatable and Sandra while you detest the freedom of speech America provides for you – please remember that we REAL AMERICANS won’t ever see Barack Obama our FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT as anything but exceptional!
      :obama:

San says:

:clap:

Gigi26 says:

His campaign team was friggin awesome, even though I got tired of them darn emails :lol:

Mamacita says:

How is he the worst president in US history? Do you even know ALL the presidents and their records to even make this assessment? Probably not but continue… :coffee:

Pres. Obama :love: :obama: :cheer:

iWhip says:

or he will be remembered as the worst president in U.S. history.

see they gonna say that no matter what just bc of his skin color. :(

San says:

Right…people love to use him as the scapegoat for internal ish

A.J. says:

:obama:eat it.

Ty says:

he will be remembered as the worst president in U.S. history
      Dumbya will always hold that title :coffee:

Morning All :wave:

Gigi26 says:

But you know what though?

Its so funny so many people got negative shyt to say about POTUS but those the SAME BYTCHES asking for inauguration tickets and be the first ones at the galas that night too.

Too funny :tea:

iWhip says:

TY :no: chile u know how the yt’s LUV to re-write history. at one time errybody HATED Reagan. now look at how he’s revered :coffee:

fukkas

Betamax82 says:

All I know is my President has never had shoes thrown at him hmph

Urbanrose says:

I cant with you today Ms. Sandra, I’m typically for all your catty remarks but “the worst president ever” boy do you know how to get emotions running, I guess thats why your Blog is one of the best. I do know that since you are a not a Native of America your beliefs are much different than mines and although I dont like them sometimes I still respect your opinion.

That is All!

Fated4Greatness says:

:cosign: :obama:

Boy you are quite extra on this one. President Barack Obama ain’t gotta worry about jack shiznit. He’s a lame duck now. He can do what his heart desires while giving zero nada zilch f*cks. I can’t wait to see who he pardons at the end of his term.

Donna del Gatto says:

did anyone read what Ted Buchanan said about this election ending white america?

xamayca says:

#El Presidente
      #BOOM

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

keri hilson gone sang at the gala :coffee: and niki minaj will rap to the first dance :snort: <<<<<<<<<<< :coffee:

69 says:

The election is behind him, but Obama still has a hard road ahead of him. Barack knows that he has to earn the respect of Americans before his 2nd term ends in 2016 —or he will be remembered as the worst president in U.S. history.
      ——————–
      I bet you do all this talking yet don’t know nothing about politics. :coffee:

WorkInProgress says:

Can’t evel lie.. I shed a tear seeing him be so real and humble. America we definitely made the right choice and hopefully the “other” man and his party saw what happens when Education, Integrity and humility takes a backseat to religion, fear and hate.

Diva says:

I was behind some yt folks this morning in morning traffic that had a Obama/Biden sticker on their car. It took everything I had not to blow my horn and give them a :thumbsup:

hotmess says:

I love this man also

iWhip says:

Donna :no: but it’s kinda true. the days of winning elections by the yt vote alone is DEAD!

VDot says:

That’s my Boo!

I love his humbleness

:obama:

I would vote for him again and again and again. I :heart: that man!

Donna del Gatto says:

@iWhip

Girl, but read the whole article…dude said that everything in history that mattered was done by whites, that the western culture is done…that this is now a Latin American nation being run by a mulatto…it was VERY unfortunate!

69 says:

But you know what though?

Too funny :coffee:
      ——————-
      Those same bitches be the ones with a hand out if Obama says he’s handing out another stimulus check. Just like last time.

Don’t fake the fcking funk. :rolleyes:

Gigi26 says:

wow, what did he say?

Diva says:

:wave: Hey Ty, Donna, 69

KayCeiSoul says:

“or he will be remembered as the worst president in U.S. history.”

******************************************

No he won’t. :no: Tell the truth and shame the devil.
      Gee-Duub-Yah holds that #1 spot, with ol’ Reagan bringing up a close 2nd.
      :yes:

Don’t fake the fcking funk.
      :lol: Oh how I used to say that :hugs:

Girl blow that horn :thumbsup:

Diva says:

Mamacita says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This is a lie told by Sandrarose on Sandrarosedotcom!!!! :coffee:

69 says:

KayCei

How dare you speak that way about your Massa’s like that. :waiting:

Diva says:

Choco dahlingggggggggggggg :hug:

Phrozen1der says:

:obama:

GellySammich says:

or he will be remembered as the worst president in U.S. history
      I forgot you weren’t from here… *talking real loud* comb-o say dee say :hater: where you from?

Donna del Gatto says:

sorry, it was Pat Buchanan…got the name wrong

Betamax82 says:

:offtopic:

From the Game :tea:

On cheating being legalized
      It would make it easier for women, The truth is every man cheats. Fat men, skinny men, basketball player, guy who can’t play, nerds, smart guy, it doesn’t matter. A woman is better off assuming exactly what I said. You’ll be better off that way.

On if he would understand if a woman were to cheat
      I would never understand. You know the balance. It [would be] over with. That’s how it goes.

On his decision to do a reality show
      [Tiffany] wanted to be on a reality show. She’s a school teacher and she wanted extra money on top of what I give her, which I thought was crazy, but you know she dragged me down to the VH1 meetings and she was already seven meetings in. She lied to me and told me it was the first one. This had been going on for months.

69 says:

Diva
      Choco
      Fay
      Antonia :kiss:

Donna del Gatto says:

:waves: @Diva

Hey Phrozen!

@Diva
      Mi Amoreeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hugs:

KayCeiSoul says:

69 says:

KayCei

How dare you speak that way about your Massa’s like that.

***************************************

This one (meaning I, myself, me, or in Tamar’s tense, “She”) will NEVER be owned. :coffee:

:think: 69 FreakaZoid
      You gave a :kiss: to just one female on your roll call???? :buttshake: <—- :kiss: that :lol:

GellySammich says:

Betamax82 says:

On his decision to do a reality show
      Is he still with this woman? This seems kinda mean.
      oh and G’Morning Folks

@Beta
      Why did you post his nonsense – I saw the caption and was like :rolleyes: FUK THE GAME

Diva says:

@Choco & Donna, How are you ladies doing on this Friday moaning?

THere goes that assume word again – He’s an azz

@Diva
      Don’t put me in the same sentence please. #REAL

I’m good tho boo :hugs:

Bibi says:

Morning folks :waves:

MsB says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS

Thx @ A.J.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      @Diva it is unlikely my little ones don’t understand the concept of relaxing :lol:

Diva says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

69 FreakaZoid
      You gave a to just one female on your roll call????
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I noticed that toooooooooooooo! whats up with that, we ain’t kissable? :thinking:

Donna del Gatto says:

Conservative political pundit Pat Buchanans toked controversy today by claiming that Barack Obama’s reelection has ‘killed White America’.
      The paleoconservative nativist is no stranger to racial controversy, having previously been accused of writing books with racist and anti-semitic undertones.

But the former Nixon advisor was more explicit on the G. Gordon Liddy Show this morning. When asked for his reaction to Obama’s victory, Buchanan replied brazenly:

“White America died last night. Obama’s reelection killed it. Our 200 plus year history as a Western nation is over. We’re a Socialist Latin American country now. Venezuela without the oil.”
      Stunned by his clear racisim, Liddy tried to walk his guest back from the ledge:

“With what you just said right there…You seem to imply that white people are better than other people. That’s not really what you’re saying is it?”

“Of course that’s what I’m saying,” Buchanan replied “Isn’t it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people.”

“Who landed on the moon? White people. Who climbed Mount Everest? White people. Who invented the transistor? White people. Who invented paper? White people. Who discovered algebra? White people.”

“And don’t give me all this nonsense about Martin Luther King and civil rights and all that. Who do you think freed the slaves? Abraham Lincoln. A white guy!”

“But we’re not led by Lincoln anymore, we’re led by an affirmative-action mulatto who can’t physically understand how great America once was.”

“I cried last night G. I cried for hours. It’s over for all of us. The great White nation will never survive another 4 years of Obama’s leadership”

Liddy tried to reason with Buchanan, reminding him that he shares similar positions with the President on Afghanistan, Iraq, and relations with Russia:

“Of course I agree with half of what he does,” Buchanan answered, “He’s half white! That’s not the half I’m worried about.”
      Buchanan served as a speechwriter in the Nixon White House. He was fired as an MSNBC analyst this year following the publication of a book many considered to be racist.

Betamax82 says:

Of course it’s nonsense Choco just thought I’d throw it out there to see how some feel about it

cougar lover says:

i cried like that last night when i went in target thing i’d spend 50 for the some curtains, and a rod. come out of the with a 250 receipt, for three items :crying:

Diva says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Diva
      Don’t put me in the same sentence please. #REAL

I’m good tho boo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Choco, you gone stop it…..umkay though! :smack:

:wave: Bibi :buttshake:

Gigi26 says:

The Game is a sorry excuse for a man and his fiance is an idiot point blank period.

He disrespects the shyt out of her.

@Diva
      I don’t ever start it but once you show me who you are and I choose not to be affiliated with it that’s my choice and just please don’t put me in the same sentence. I wasn’t rude, I didn’t call anyone out – I just asked for my name not to be in the same tis all!

IM GOOD BELIEVE THAT!

@Beta
      What are your thoughts on what he said?

hell_on_heels says:

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT and you’re more than welcome (coming from a volunteer and supporter). I was totally moved by this video and the reconfirmed was I truly believe in my President!!!
      _______________________________________________________________________

S/N: When Romney’s aids and campaign workers were taking taxi cabs after their loss, when attempting to pay for the cab rides home, many were shocked when they realized that the credit cards had already been canceled or stopped. WOW; he couldn’t even pay for the rides home…DAMN

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Donna Pat is senile and probably exhibiting symptoms of dementia! :rofl: :no:

Betamax82 says:

My daddy always told me what scares yt people is a education powerful black man *yep*

Bibi says:

:hugs: @Diva, Ms. B

Is that Phro?? Stop the madness :lol:

GellySammich says:

cougar lover says:

I’ve never spent less than $50 at Target… even if I’m just going for a pack of Orbit gum and some lotion :no:

MsTooCute says:

Team Obama!! :party: :cheers:

Milky says:

Happy Friday!
      diva :koolaid3: rubs neck and back and sneaks a rub on ur bootay!!
      gigi
      choco
      msb
      cougar
      phro
      beta
      donna
      bibi
      gelly
      kaycei (hows my nephew?)
      fayla

:buttshake: <—— me twerkin for the long weekend!!!

:waves: Bibi

As fars as Game and his fiance :cough: I was a cougar also but I wasn’t giving any of them a child or children -

Diva says:

MsB says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS

Thx @ A.J.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      @Diva it is unlikely my little ones don’t understand the concept of relaxing
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Get em a good movie and some stuff they like to snack on……bride them :rofl: that’s what I do with mine when I wanna relax and not be bothered!

GellySammich says:

:waves: Milky

MsB says:

@Diva :lol: I will try that one!

WorkInProgress says:

Hell on Heels I heard about the credit card debacle but I thougt it was just one of those jokes that ppl make. So thi really happend?

Bibi says:

:waves: @Milky, Choco

Betamax82 says:

:hi: Milky

Ty says:

iWhip says:

TY chile u know how the yt’s LUV to re-write history. at one time errybody HATED Reagan. now look at how he’s revered
      IKR

cougar lover says:

Hey Milky

@Gelly

ion shop in target, but the dollar tree aint got much in the home decor department :D

Buttercup says:

“Who discovered algebra? White people.”
      =======================================

Someone please hand him a history book. Boogies to Egyptian Lover :buttshake:

KayCeiSoul says:

Happy Friday Milky! :cheer:

This week seemed to draaaag.
      The lil’ FatBoy is doing well – flipping and balling up in his favorite spot….making me feel like I need a HoverRound. :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

__________________________________________

:nono: Sandra……

10 Worst US Presidents
      10. Zachary Taylor
      A political novice, the war hero is entirely forgettable as president

9. (Tie) Herbert Hoover
      31st President Herbert Hoover
      He was known as a poor communicator who fueled trade wars and exacerbated the Depression.

9. (Tie) Richard Nixon
      37th President Richard Nixon
      Though politically gifted, he will forever be associated with the Watergate scandal and his resignation.

8. William Henry Harrison
      9th President William Harrison
      He was president for all of 30 days after contracting pneumonia during his interminable inaugural.

7. Ulysses S. Grant
      18th President Ulysses S. Grant
      Serving right after Andrew Johnson, he presided over an outbreak of graft and corruption, but had good intentions.

6. John Tyler
      10th President John Tyler
      He was a stalwart defender of slavery who abandoned his party’s platform once he was president.

5. Millard Fillmore
      13th President Millard Fillmore
      He backed the Compromise of 1850 that delayed the Southern secession by allowing slavery to spread.

4. Franklin Pierce
      14th President Franklin Pierce
      His fervor for expanding the borders—thereby adding several slave states—helped set the stage for the Civil War.

3. Andrew Johnson
      17th President Andrew Johnson
      He survived impeachment after opposing Reconstruction initiatives including the 14th amendment.

2. Warren G. Harding
      29th President Warren Harding
      He was an ineffectual and indecisive leader who played poker while his friends plundered the U.S. treasury.

1. James Buchanan
      15th President James Buchanan
      He refused to challenge either the spread of slavery or the growing bloc of states that became the Confederacy.

(sorry it’s so long..but I just HAD TO!)

Diva says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Diva

IM GOOD BELIEVE THAT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It’s cool CHOCO, no harm done!!!!! @Milky, hey ma!!! *grabs drink* :buttshake: I was wondering where you was! :woohoo: glad you showed up

Ty says:

Donna del Gatto says:

@iWhip

Like what :shrug: If they were so prosperous why did they steal so much from Africa including its people, knowledge, fortune, etc

Not today :nono:

Diva says:

cougar lover says:

Hey Milky

@Gelly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually *pushes glasses up on nose*
      He’s going to go down as Thee Best President in our nation’s history :yes: He’s signed landmark legislation into LAW :eek:

He has alot to do still though :shrug:

FOLKS BETTER VOTE IN 2014!!!!

Folks were smart and great thousands of years ago :tea:

OH I see :karate: laid out the facts up there :wink: #talmbouttheworstgetchoazzon :eek:

KayCeiSoul says:

Ty says:

Donna del Gatto says:

@iWhip

Like what If they were so prosperous why did they steal so much from Africa including its people, knowledge, fortune, etc

Not today

*****************************

:cosign: It’s like witnessing adult temper tantrums. They are the most illogical thinking mufuggs I have ever encountered. No spiritual grounding, no conscience, no conviction. Just a bunch of yahoos that want to rant and rave because the facade has come down. They’ve done nothing but rode on the coat tails of others.

Somebody need to Captain Caveman all their azzes. I don’t have the patience. My son told me this morning, “They are about the most ignorant and scary folks I’ve ever seen. And Ma, fear and ignorance mixed make a dangerous concoction.”

That boy does my heart good. :heart:

Ty says:

:wtf:

WorkInProgress says:

…………
      :yes: this is what happens when they put Religion before Education>

hell_on_heels says:

WorkInProgress says:

_________________________________________________________________________

Yes, this actually happened and has been confirmed by a close associate that worked with the Romney/Ryan committee(s). They also confirmed that former Gov. Romney had his aides and assistants calling him Mr. President leading up to the week of the election.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

My mom, who has worked since she was 14, was laid off of her small business accounting job yesterday. She was one of 12 and they will be scaling back more after the new year. They cited being a small business and not able to afford the coming tax hikes and healthcare regulations. They slapped them with only two weeks of severance but, told them to feel free to file for unemployment. Her situation makes me feel humble that I am just looking at a higher healthcare amount come January even though I don’t think it is fair that I have to pay so much just to keep the same care. I understand people supporting the president. However, like I have said before, it is one thing to look at the surface and support what looks like a great thing but, I’m seeing and living in the changes. I am not wealthy. I am mid middle class in high ass California. All of his policies were not suppose to affect me and surely not my momma who was making a humble 46K/year. I am not the one percent or the over 200K/year. But by pissing off the people that signs the middle class’ paychecks, there is a retaliation against Obama and we will suffer.

I pray for him and his administration. I hope he has an Ace up his sleeve.

WorkInProgress says:

@ Heel on Heels ..this is wow! What a way to say thank you to his stafffers. America made the right choice and now Mr. President has nothing to lose. He has his mandate!

WorkInProgress says:

@ RIF so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that she is able to find another job soon.

A.J. says:

@Reading so sorry about your moms!!

LadieLeo says:

iWhip

Not today
      ***************************
      I was just baffled after reading the post of the entire speech so I went online to fact check. This story was posted on dailycurrant.com which is a satirical website. So while Pat Buchanan might feel this way he’s not stupid enough to say it outloud.

Miss Bee says: