Woman fired for racist Facebook message about President Obama

Denise Helms

Denise Helms

A California woman was fired from her job after a racist Facebook message she wrote caught the attention of the Secret Service and the media.

Turlock resident Denise Helms, 22, was fired from the Cold Stone Creamery after management was made aware of a Facebook message she wrote calling Obama a “n*gger.

“And another 4 years of the (n—–). Maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!” read the message which she later deleted.

Helms’ Facebook message caused an uproar on Twitter and other social networks. Helms was interviewed by a news crew from Fox News affiliate Fox 40.

When Fox 40 reporter asked Helms what she thought about Obama being assassinated, Helms responded: “The assassination part is kind of harsh. I’m not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don’t think I’d care one bit.”

“We found her comments to be very disgusting, and they do not reflect our opinions here,” said Turlock Cold Stone Creamery store director Chris Kegle.

Secret Service agent Scott Gillingham from the Sacramento office said he wasn’t aware of Helms’ specific threat, but he added that threats against the president are a felony under U.S. Code Section 871.

“We get a lot of these kinds of referrals, especially off of the Internet,” he said.

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge
  • Thanks to loyal reader Ernest O. for the tip!

160 Responses to “Woman fired for racist Facebook message about President Obama”

Donna del Gatto says:

PAGESINADIARY says:

what everyone needs to realize…. History has happened. They can not erase that or take that from us.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

these folks :no: that was not nice to say either Denise Helms NOT NICE Ma’am

RegyBery says:

She got fired from cold stone. Ahahahahahahaha. If only that fool knew she’s the 47% :tea:

Folks gonna learn to sit on their fingers :eek:

TeeTee says:

Many companies today are interested in the facebook and twitter pages of current and potential employees. Watch how you conduct yourself folks, because it CAN cost you your job. And for Ms. Helms have a seat in the unemployment line and be glad that it’s Obama and not Romney LMAO #Fool!

RegyBery says:

And I bet she file for unemployment.

Bless her heart… Meth will get you in trouble everytime…

TeeTee says:

And YES she did something wrong! Did she wish a man death?!?!?!

lovelyaries says:

You unemployed now!! Dumb ass.. and Barack Obama is still the President of the United States.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

now rush limbaugh, or hannity even CNN gonna make her famous, get her a book deal, and the rest is history cold stone pay 9.55 hr in cali book Deal Priceless :coffee: never fails unless she was one of us.

Monique26 says:

RegyBery says:

——————————————-

exactly that fool need to recognize she is not one of the people Romney was looking out for. These people are really something else I tell ya..

@ #4 exactly :hahaha:

dumb ass biotch….her big ass is gonna miss all that free cake batter ice cream…oh well :obama: and u big white btchs will deal..

TeeTee says:

Maybe Chic-Fil-A is hiring ;)

Diva says:

PAGESINADIARY says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No matter how they try to. Martin had a dream and Obama is the dream. Get over it!! :tea: <—-really an adult beverage

Thehighyella1 says:

She’s not a racist…I bet she has two black friends tucked away some where. She must hae missed that semester of 9th grade civics to not think anything was wrong with her statement.

Sam says:

All feelings should not be shared with folks on social media, it always comes back and bites you in the a$$ :no: folks get way to comfortable…

Eazy says:

was fired from the Cold Stone Creamery
      ________________________
      this was all I needed to read before I dismissed her and her fat cakes :bish:

GellySammich says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Folks gonna learn to sit on their fingers :eek:
      No they won't. This white ass white woman doesn't think she did anything wrong. He doesn't deserve to die because "he has 2 kids"?!?!? Like THAT'S the only reason to spare his life?! WHITE ASS WHITEY!

A.J. says:

This just goes to show that racism gets you nowhere…

Bad Influence says:

oh no er’time i refresh the michelin girl starts asking what she did wrong…me no like that Sandy…is that vid on auto-play? lets fix that..

A.J. says:

@Sam

AND BLOGS!!! Add that, would you please??

Next thing you know she’ll be the Jenny Craig spokes person…

Diva says:

Oh man this chicken teriyaki roll is slamming! #yallcare

Eazy says:

WHITE ASS WHITEY!
      ________________________

TeeTee says:

<–is oh so glad this mess wasn't around when I was coming up yo! :rofl:

Hey Gelly :waves:

Eazy says:

Mannnnn this reminds me of the girl they did BAD on twitter after her Obama comments. The Brit girl :hahaha:

Donna del Gatto says:

_________

:lol: yeah, it’s throwing off my Pandora…

GellySammich says:

*shakin my shimmy@ Bad*

JD says:

The “Slave Master Mentality” will be the death of all of these racists. Obama hasn’t done anything that deserves these types of remarks. I havent agreed with ALL of any President’s policies for years but I do know he is doing things others were afraid to try. It is so unbelievable to them that someone so intelligent, someone so well spoken and articulate, someone so likable, somone so relatable, someone with such an awesome family, is BLACK. Also, it is soooo hard for them to grasp that someone who they think is beneath them because of the color of their skin holds the highest position in the country. They can’t and won’t let themselves accept it or like it. I feel sorry for these fools.

dancerbee93 says:

@badddddddddd :hugs:

Diva says:

Sam says:

All feelings should not be shared with folks on social media, it always comes back and bites you in the a$$ folks get way to comfortable…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      These fools ain’t never gone learn if they haven’t already!

A.J. says:

:chase:i hope dey jump her ass in the unemployment line!!!

She is a chunky one :lol:
      She’s got time to exercise and ish now :rofl:
      In true Mitt-style I hope she doesn’t apply for any assistance… #asif

GellySammich says:

^^^^^^^

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Lunch break! Yay… checking in.

Oh ya’ll been busy!

This woman should have been fired. When you work somewhere, you may need to address some of your personal feelings with HR to see if there is a policy regarding you expressing controversial opinions in public and how that may affect your job. Where I work, if you put your title and current company name on a social media site or reference our industry in any way, your personal site will be regulated under the company as if everything you put under that site is company related information.

Also, she simply broke the law as Sandra referenced and any company has the right to fire you if you break any law unless stated otherwise in your terms or conditions of employment.

@ Sandra, please do NOT contact my company regarding some of the comments I have posted on your site. I know you have power being that you have poster’s Government names, work email addresses, numbers, disclaimers and such. Thank you in advance. lol.

Diva says:

A.J. says:

i hope dey jump her ass in the unemployment line!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Whitey white was only part-time probably…Benefits DENIED!

Didn’t watch the video BUT
      She is “funny” to me. #lastlaugh

:ha: guess she never heard that “the same thing that will make you laugh, will make you cry!”

A.J. says:

:karate:ooohh if she walked past me i’d karate chop her in the back of her knees!! and step right over her ass!!

100% usa made! says:

How unfortunate (her overall look, dress, face and body shape and ignorance)

TeeTee says:

:cosign: @Doesn’t Talk To Strangers cuzzzzz shooooottttt my arse would be in some ish…lol

I think it was on b ossip, where they have about 30 tweets just like this one.

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Didn’t watch the video BUT
      She is “funny” to me. #lastlaugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      One of my mama's favorite sayings!!!! this is deep toooooooooooo

A.J. says:

:karate: ooohh if she walked past me i’d karate chop her in the back of her knees!! and step right over her ass!!

:nono: Nope! You’re better than her!
      ==========
      Tee Tee, folks would’ve been dead yo :rofl: #knuckleup :lol:

Eazy says:

I told u that big ass white heffa is surely suicidal now. they dug in britts ASS :rofl:

Dancer :hug: hey suga

Boygah :2dance:

Donna, what u jamming to? i’ve been playing cosmic love by florence and the machine for the last 20 mins. i live for her voice #random lol

Betamax82 says:

Good stupid b!tch

Sam says:

Everybody have a great safe weekend be good my weekend starts now!!!!!! :peace:

AJ you got it :thumbsup:

For FE/Gatto

I would like to apologize if my post was insensitive to you it was not my intent.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Yt people know that we are the true superior beings of this earth. :yahoo:

GellySammich says:

I wouldn’t do a thing to Whitey McWhitePants cuz it would only feed into what I assume she believes about how barbaric we are as a people. I ain’t really into tryna save the white man from himself though :shrug:

JD says:

___________________________

All of what you stated about Obama or any Black man, makes him the biggest threat to the racist muhfuggas.

My personal favorite MsDiva is “the only one you’re fooling is yourself”.

Folks get real MAD behind that one :grill:

dancerbee93 says:

@creamy LOL They wanna be like us but cant stand us

GellySammich says:

speakin of white man… I got a kinky hair question. Where the hair folks at today?

bubblicious says:

@JD

I agree with everything you typed except I don’t feel sorry for them. Not an ounce.

Sam, before you go tell us about your friend that’s let the shim eat the box… Others wanna know :ashamed:

Donna del Gatto says:

@His

:dance: I’m over her trying to listen to my 90’s r&b

@Sam

:hugs: It’s cool… #nolovelost

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

My personal favorite MsDiva is “the only one you’re fooling is yourself”.

Folks get real MAD behind that one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep, that's one she says to! And these two …why buy the cow when you can get the milk free? My mama's all time favorite…I'm not fattening no frogs for no snakes. :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

say whatttt? :blink:

Diva says:

dancerbee93 says:

@creamy LOL They wanna be like us but cant stand us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah they wanna have flava like us!!!!

Diva says:

@Donna :hug: you good ma?

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Did she jump on the peen or what :popcorn

Sam says:

DTTS
      I did but for you….
      she likes him, he likes her, he’s not ready for sex with her because he has not come to terms with liking a woman. per her she is the first woman he has been attracted to ever. I just told her at least they are having an open discussion about it and he’s not lying to her :shrug: I felt better after talking to her cause that text had me like :blink:

okay bye :pigsfly:
      have a happy weekend

Sam says:

no peen jumpin or chicken wingin has taken place yall :rofl:
      okay I’m gone updates Monday!!!! or tuesday, wednesday, maybe friday depends :rofl:

JD says:

I say throw her in jail for treason.

Donna del Gatto says:

@Diva

:hugs: yeah, girl I’m great…it’s Friday and my aunt is taking me out to dinner tonight! :yahoo:

KayCeiSoul says:

GOOD!! :clap:

She’s lucky the Secret Service didn’t come in and cart her ice cream peddling azz to jail.

So sick of these stupid people I’on know what to do. :mad:

Ty says:

I think she should walk away from the situation before both of them start catching feelings knowing they cant accomodate each others wants/needs.

Ty! :hug:

I’m not fattening no frogs for no snakes. :hahaha:

:applause: I use that one too! (because I am not, I refuse to fatten a frog for no snake) :dead:

Redeemed777 says:

You true Israelites will learn one day…..these edomites are our spiritual enemy and NOTHING CAN/WILL CHANGE THAT
      It don’t matter if your best friend is white, or your wife is white, or your husband is white, they will all pay for the transgressions of their forefathers ( alive or dead ), just like we are paying for the transgressions of our forefathers.

THE DIFFERENCE BTW US IS THAT THE MOST HIGH GAVE US HIS INHERITANCE, AND THEY GET NOTHING.

” Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever: ”

AMOS 1:11

Betamax82 says:

KayCeiSoul says:

And that is why she was scooping ice cream! Ignant! #fail :tea:

oh god :rollseyes:

here we go…

Boygah, Sam’s girl is letting a gay dude taste all up on here.
      The friend is liking him and she want’s to step it up a notch *does the finger in the hole w/fingers* Sooo, we, I mean yall just wanted to know if she bedded him & hopped on the duck as somebody recommended :ashamed: or if she just got did the same-ole same-ole.

Ty says:

Hey Hissy :happy:

I see you working that gravi :thumbsup:

@ DTTS :cheers:

A.J. says:

@Sam great disclaimer!

bubblicious says:

And here is Redeemed to preach hate into an already hateful post.

‘deem, dontchew read my font in 76 :eek:

Heyyyy Redeemed :waves: Are you gonna type a scripture while you push Choco into Hell, again???? :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

@donna I :heart: your gravi!!!! Do you paint your feline??

Bad Influence says:

@Boygah oh i saw that :lol: more power 2 them. i cant be with a dude whos slept with another man but maybe they have found love in a hopeless place :love:

Ty says:

:offtopic: Rhianna still clowning Karate Chop :rofl:

I told yall Rhi did the Victoria Secret Fashion Show and that heffa was working it better than the models. She posted a pic on Instagram saying phuck your amateur modeling :crying:

dancerbee93 says:

wasssuppppppp DTTs!!! :buttshake:

Bad Influence says:

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :karate: fugg u been yo?

Afiya says:

GOOD, they need to fire a few more, especially the Republican that called folks maggots for voting for President Obama. IDIOTS.

Maybe Morrison should read this:

Dear Red States:

We’re ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we’ve decided we’re leaving.

We in New York intend to form our own country and we’re taking the other Blue States with us.

In case you aren’t aware that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and the rest of the Northeast.

To sum up briefly:
      You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.

We get stem cell research and the best beaches.

We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren. You get Bobby Jindal and Todd Akin.

We get Harvard. You get Ole’ Miss.

We get 85 percent of America’s venture capital and entrepreneurs.

You get Alabama.

We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay their fair share.

With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country’s fresh water, 92% of the nation’s fresh fruit, 95% of America’s quality wines, 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy schools plus Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT.

With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, virtually 100% of all televangelists, and Rush Limbaugh.

Sincerely,

Citizen of ESA

Hey TY! :wave:

Wassup DeeDee? :coffee: I miss Albutt! :wail:

Ty says:

*sprays Holy Water for DeDe*

dancerbee93 says:

Rhianna still clowning Karate Chop

—————
      lOVE THAT CHIC!

*pokes TY in the eyes with a peace sign*

Bad Influence says:

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :karate: fugg u been yo?

Hisssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: I been drive by posting all day :shotsfired: What’s shakin shuga

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OH no! :shotsfired:

lunch is over; stuffed potatoes were amazing. Have a Happy Friday and Great Weekend All.

Mirzy! :hug: Whair you Bean?! :wail:

Redeemed777 says:

@bubblicious

understand that this is not personal, it is Biblical!!! The Lord will destroy the edomites whether we like it or not. Oh yeah, and He will use JUDAH ( negroes ) to do it too when the time comes….

” Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.

14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 25:12-14

bubblicious says:

@AFIYA

I love that letter. Let them have “their” country and let us have “ours”. Separate but unequal is just the way they like it.

Donna del Gatto says:

@dancer

:lol: thanks…but mine is a boy, so he would be disgusted with me if I painted him! :rofl:

@ Bubb…Do I know you? :coffee:

bubblicious says:

@REDEEMED

Save that for someone else. I’m not the one you want.

dancerbee93 says:

@donna!!!! ohhhhhhh :hahaha: so he no likey “how you doing?” *8wendy williams voice**

dancerbee93 says:

:hi: bubbli!

KayCeiSoul says:

I fullt endorse the statements below, for they have given me life in my 7th hour. I am sitting here gasping for breath….

“big ass is gonna miss all that free cake batter ice cream…”

“i hope dey jump her ass in the unemployment line!!!”

“WHITE ASS WHITEY!”

“ooohh if she walked past me i’d karate chop her in the back of her knees!! and step right over her ass!!”

:rofl: :rofl:

hell_on_heels says:

This bytch working at Cold Stone and voted for Romney; and people are still under the impression that this wasn’t a Presidential race, based on ethnicity/race/ GTFOOH with all of that!! She needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for this is a FELONY in all 50 states!

dancerbee93 says:

This bytch working at Cold Stone and voted for Romney
      ————————–
      she was definitely NOT in his binder :nono:

mzwhang90210 says:

I can hear yt folks now takin up for this skunk sniffin scallywag:
      “Gosh, what happened to Freedom of Speech?”
      “She was terminated because her employer didn’t want the NAACP protesting outside.”
      “Obummer hasn’t been in office a week yet…the worst is yet to come.”
      “Anybody know how to get in contact with this poor woman? I’d like to help her financially.”

And blah, blah blah.

What’s sadder than her though..is that there are MANY more out there that think just like her!!

lovezoe says:

Free speech is not free.

Ty says:

*pokes TY in the eyes with a peace sign*
      ________
      :rofl: What its mixed with water from Lake Minnetonka

:wave: Dimpz

@Afiya Yassssss to that letter :yes:

:clap:

Bella770 says:

I guess this ice cream scooping bish doesn’t realize that she is apart of the 47% that Romney didn’t give a fuqq about. These whyt folks is sad….

lovezoe says:

*You can’t go around saying what you want thinking there will be no consequences

bubblicious says:

@DIMPLEZ

I’m just a no one with nothing to give but my humble opinion.

A.J. says:

fiesty @ bubblicious

dancerbee93 says:

Bella——->>>>HERE<——-ME

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bubb…Do I know you?

i feel the same way… :think:

Ty says:

Great read Afiya :cheers:

belindammp says:

thats what her big arse get now she is jobless
      all i have to say to her is:rofl:

Afiya says:

I thought you ladies/gents would like that. VA is a blue state now…yeppers!!

@ Bubb..It is Yew! :hug:

bubblicious says:

:hi: @DANCER

mzwhang90210 says:

I can hear yt folks now takin up for this skunk sniffin scallywag:
      “Gosh, what happened to Freedom of Speech?”
      “Obummer hasn’t been in office a week yet…the worst is yet to come.”

And blah, blah blah.

______________________________

Of course folks will ask, “what happened to free speech”, but I bet those racist fools wouldn’t freely speak that racist chit in a room full of Black folk. :no:

90% of all cheese

^^Imma phat azz because this is what jumped out to me :lol

Bad Influence says:

is Bubb thee one who does not hug for fear of cooties?

A.J. says:

get. it. in. your. life. @KayCeiSoul

@ Bad…I think so. :coffee:

i might check out this Liz & D!ck movie..looks okay

bubblicious says:

I don’t want to destroy anyone; edomites, sodomites, dolemites; I’m about peace and love.

rockstar says:

She’s a racist. She just hasn’t come to term with it yet. She needs to be fired and ostracized. What’s funny is Romney doesn’t give 2 f*cks about her. She doesn’t make enough money for him to even see her.

A.J. says:

:yahoo:All I need to hear now is the great Rev. Al Sharpton say ” It aint about Obama, its about your mama!”

Rock on Rev. AL Sharpton, do rock on!!

Bad Influence says:

Dimpz ur gravi is adorbz! u have such a bytchin smile :yes:

bubblicious says:

@BAD & DIMPLEZ

I think I’m being confused for someone else. I love hugs.

this chile said dolemites :hahaha:

AllNYC says:

Secret Service must have their hands full because it wasn’t just this lady threatening the President. Pay a little visit to these people who don’t know that it a crime to threaten the President. We need to stop playing with these individuals and get a little respect for President Obama!

GellySammich says:

I’m about 2 more of these dayum McDonalds chocolate chip cookies from looking like the woman up top :crying:

dancerbee93 says:

Rock on Rev. AL Sharpton, do rock on!!

————–
      “take yo souls to da polls” **slicking bouffant back**

Redeemed777 says:

@bubblicious

Ha!

That job aint for you. The MEN of Judah will be doing that, whether you like it or not. Matter-of-fact, the MEN WILL rule over you too, whether you like that or not.

MissHarlem says:

McFatty is out of a job, her mind and out of the 1% :rofl: what a dummy

Thanks Hissy! I don’t care for it much personally though.

#BeyonceDolphinTeeth. :rofl:

Bibi says:

Nevermind :no: :kona:

:hump: HARLEM :kiss:

:hi: Bibi

MissHarlem says:

:love: FIANCE :hump: all day anytime antyplace hunty

bubblicious says:

There is no man fit to rule me. So ha to that.

hell_on_heels says:

Afiya says:

_______________________________________________________________________

I could NOT have said/typed it better myself!!! LOVES IT!!

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Bad
      MissHarlem
      DancerBeeBo

Anddddddd…her fluffy arse prolly can’t even articulate what she despises so about President Obama.
      She’s prolly just repeating what she heard her husband/brother say.
      *smh @ when siblings marry*

Bibi says:

:hi: @Bad

Nice pic.. :thumbsup:

MissHarlem says:

MZWHANG :waves: exactly. In this edition of when fckin your fam goes wrong :no: bless her fat clogged heart

MissHarlem says:

:hi: BIBI (ha I beat you lol)

MZ heyy hunty :hug:

Diva says:

We still talking bout the panktoe that got fired or we gonna get FREAKY and drop some drawls? too lazy to scroll up

Bibi says:

@Missharlem

:lol: U did :hugs:

Diva says:

Ain’t nobody gonna answer me huh? :cuss:

Milky says:

@Diva
      :wave: <——-my panties!!

PiscesRising says:

“It’s Tiffany.

Look… I apologize, okay? I didn’t know that it affected you that severely. I mean… JESUS CHRIST! We’re adults! You’re just gonna be like ‘I’m done with it’? Okay fine! I mean, ya’ know what I’m saying, I guess we had like..uh..an association with each other.

But I mean….it doesn’t have to be any ill-blood between us. I APOLOGIZE, I mean, MY GOD! JESUS CHRIST! People do forgive, ya understand what I’m saying?! Maybe you should exercise some of that with me!”

– Excerpt taken from a voicemail message left on a certain banned male member’s voicemail by a current bullying poster.

“Same thing that’ll make you laugh will make you cry.”

Have a good one.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:dead:

and i mean

:ghost:

tintin1979 says:

good. why in the world would she post that. Don’t get me wrong, myself as a black woman, I do say racist stuff all the time, but i say it to myself. Why in the world would i post that crap on facebook.

Lady_L says: