DA’s Office: Chris Brown Faked Community Service

Chris Brown

The Los Angeles County District Attorney is seeking to revoke singer Chris Brown’s probation after he allegedly submitted fake community service records. According to documents filed by the DA’s office, Brown filed paperwork claiming he was painting murals at a children’s center and picking up trash in Virginia when he was actually on a plane to Cancun, Mexico.

HollywoodLife.com reports that the DA’s office is investigation Brown’s community service in Virginia for evidence of “corruption” involving the police department in Richmond, VA.

Documents submitted to the court by the Chief of Police in Richmond, allegedly claim that Chris, 23, “worked at Tappahannock Children’s Center and did jobs such as painting, washing windows, waxing floors, cutting grass and picking up trash, TMZ reports.”

But the Los Angeles District Attorney tells HollywoodLife.com, “Entertainer Chris Brown failed to provide ‘credible, competent or verifiable evidence’ that he completed his court-ordered community labor. [We] asked the court to order Brown to fulfill his obligation in Los Angeles County.”

From Hollywoodlife.com:

The judge was suspicious upon receiving the letter, TMZ notes. When the DA did some investigating, they found no “credible, competent or verifiable evidence” that Chris completed his 180 days of community service.

In a motion filed by Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray, the court was asked to decline to accept Chris’ community labor in Virginia due to what appears to be “significant discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”

A source close to Brown’s camp tells Sandrarose.com exclusively that a thorough investigation by the LA DA’s office will find that the paperwork submitted was “accurate and factual.”

• Chris Brown sad and lonely during a night out
  • Supreme Court Rejects Chris Brown’s Appeal; He Will Face Rihanna in Court On Monday
  • Judge tells Chris Brown to kick rocks
  • Is Rihanna getting Botox’d up?

303 Responses to “DA’s Office: Chris Brown Faked Community Service”

Jail may just be the best for the Man.

LadieLeo says:

Is he still on probation from the Rhi thing?

NaijaGal says:

oh this all derived from TMZ…maybe if Chris gave Harvey a taste that lil midget will get satiated and leave him be :yawn:

(from downstairs)
      so that’s why Yandy sticks around…street cash
      —-
      She better hope and pray that the Feds dont think her property is from hood money, because they will take it and possibly lock her simple behind up

twerkthat says:

well looky looky his arse done done it now :smack:

Diva says:

That monkey is on that boys back. he ain’t looking to good.

Nakeya and Naija, she better hope! :lol: But the feds don’t play so, we’re about to see how smart she really is. I’m rooting for her.

twerkthat says:

well looky looky his arse done done it now
      —-
      I am dying because I read that “well looky looky” in Shanaenae’s voice from Martin.

MissHarlem says:

If they lock him up Lindsay needs to be under the jail :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

Yay :newpost:

As Long as Yandy has a paper Trail and semi clean if NOT Clean hands,she’ll be aiiight

LadieLeo says:

@MissHarlem, ok….cause that broad always doing the wrong thing.

NaijaGal says:

Yandy wouldn’t go to jail but her ish could be seized…she picked a fine pappy…I’m waiting on a reality show called “Holding Him Down” the real lives of broads who stick around when their men do a bid

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Nakeya and Naija, she better hope! But the feds don’t play so, we’re about to see how smart she really is. I’m rooting for her.
      —–
      They were living a real hood book dream. Smh. What exactly does she do? Because they will look at what she buys and then look at her checks. For the baby's sake I hope they match up. Because if not, she can forget it.

twerkthat says:

twerkthat says:

well looky looky his arse done done it now
      —-

:hahaha: true and that’s probably where i got it from i luh me some Martin

Miany says:

@Diva…I’m hoping this is an old pic. He crackheadedness tends to fluctuate.

Miany says:

@Diva…I’m hoping this is an old pic. He crackheadedness tends to fluctuate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

iAmChan says:

They want this young mans head bad…they really do. I felt bad for him for a second, but then he started doing dumb chit over and over. Now it’s whatever. But I do agree with MissHarlem, if he goes down, they GOTTA do something to L Lohan.

—-
      And Mona would be the shows creator and Yandi would be right on it. smh. And he has a trial going on right now about him and the 15 year old. Just sad. Jim jones looks like a saint next to Mandeecees

Bad Influence says:

oh this is thee post?

i want the post on who Sandy cussed out.. :waiting:

I hope not, BUT I’d bet money Because if you’ve been in that life, you already know :no: (smh)

Mofos better get with the program, this ain’t the 80′s or 90′s :rofl: #whenmoneywasmoney

Trendsetter says:

So if I recall…I thought I’ve seen pictures of him doing community service…so that was fake?

—-
      They wont do any such thing. She is a sprite. And he is not. That simple :tea:

KABYEYOU says:

i live in Richmond and i can honestly say I have watched Chris Brown pick up trash in a orange jump suit, our local news was giving out his locations like he was on tour. 180 hours im not sure, fraud yea i can baleee that too

ION care about this cat or lyndsay :no:

They both just need counseling IMB :shrug:

========================
      the pics weren’t fake…Harvey has a vendetta against Chris

Ty says:

My apologies for the slow posts today. I had to go “see” someone who was disrespectful to your auntie. We both have a better understanding now.
      Uh huh Sandra is about that life :shotsfired: what did u do to Souja Boy Auntie? Did u put him in his place and give him a bath :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

LADIE her ass was just in trouble again last week or the week before last and fired her lawyer and got a new one. She get 565688656 chances and endangers civilians by her shenigans and its all good. But as they say if its white its alright

Who doesn’t get the right person to create the doctored up papers though :lol:

I call bs because if this is true, then well whatevs :shrug:

============
      SON :2dance: Back n’ Forth by Aaliyah

========================
      the pics weren’t fake…Harvey has a vendetta against Chris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Harvey is creepy!

this ain’t the 80?s or 90?s :rofl: #whenmoneywasmoney
      Mhhh HMMMMM :tea:

LadieLeo says:

@MissHarlem so true….then if the broad :snort: herself to death they’ll just say she was troubled. Truth is that broad a criminal!

With a brand new Loofah! :lol:

Ty says:

I thought Boo was supposed to help Chris get his mind and career right :smack: Why did he need to fake community service? Take your azz down to the boyz and girls club and do some good in the hood :cuss: Donate some clothes and shyt. Hell I do it all the time and I dont do probation :coffee: The kids would have loved to at least play basketball with him and he would’ve earned his hours honestly :rolleyes:

Leo and SON
      She kidnapped those car passengers, and it was their car (I think). Nuts!

luVn_liFe… says:

Jail may just be the best for the Man.

:cosign: I like CB but damn

Miany says:

Has Harvey ever spoken on his beef/ personal issue with Chris?? Or is it just ‘I don’t like that kid’…I don’t visit his site enough to know.

SON owwww my jam ohh its aa-l-i-y-a-h :2dance:

OAN
      ION think ri really wanted him, just wanted to screw him up/over

and be like :nana: to Koochiecoo

:tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I did that when I was 19! I was suppose to go help clean up this house that had nut cases in it. I went twice and then told ol’boy I would give him $50/week if I could just show up and get my hours signed off on. I was scared as h*ll when I showed up for my probation clearing hearing. So glad that is behind me! Judge was all happy and told me the case was dismissed and I was out of that court house before the gavel hit the table.

Harvey just being the racist azz that he is :tea:

(from downstairs)
      so that’s why Yandy sticks around…street cash
      —-
      I saw Mendeceees new charges and dude is going to jail :yes:

Me too yo! :heart: her. RIP Baby Girl

LadieLeo says:

kidnapped???? How the hell you let a broad that’s maybe 95lbs take you or your car without permission? Did she have a gun?

Miany says:

LadieLeo says:

@MissHarlem so true….then if the broad herself to death they’ll just say she was troubled. Truth is that broad a criminal!
      ^^^ Oh you mean like that ‘Amy Winehouse’ style news coverage??? I just love how they downplayed her drug use initially (eventhough we knew that girl had something in her system) but was blasting Whitney’s waaay before the autopsy reports came in.

Leo, IONO :shrug: But she was driving wildly in those curvy mountains. They are suing her.

They are not going to do shyt to Lohan :nono:

Ever wonder why the jails are never overcrowded when certain folks get locked up :rolleyes:

LadieLeo says:

Suing her? Hell she’d be suing us cause er’body in the car would get a piece of that hind.

WTF!?!?! Come on Chris! At least try to get yo life together bruh. Geez.

You know its hard out here for a pimp When he tryin2get this money for the rent
      For the Cadillacs and gas money spent
      Will have a whole lot of bitches jumpin’ ship
      :whistle:

Bad Influence says:

oh this is thee post?

i want the post on who Sandy cussed out..
      Can you imagine Sandra jumping out with that backpack talking about “u want a shot at the title :karate:

You know its hard out here for a pimp When he tryin2get this money for the rent
      For the Cadillacs and gas money spent
      Will have a whole lot of bitches jumpin’ ship
      ==========================
      that damn Taraji :hahaha: I’m so mad I enjoyed that movie :lol:

Oldskool71 says:

:waves: Hey there Roses!
      I don’t know what they are talking bout cause he’s from around the way and I saw him on several occasions picking up trash with a few guards around him!

@naija
      TARAJI is that CHiCK!

Michelle Williams Microphone...I'm Always a Problem says:

@DTTS My mind is blind at times I can’t see anyone but you…Those otha heaux don’t matter no they can’t block my view…I…Must….Make you….Under…stand….Eyeeeee….wanna be yo man :dance:

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie can we get some tea on what u were doing today ma’am :coffee:

MrOZ33 says:

Usually where there Is smoke there is fire.

I want to run to his defense but ever since that incident in 09 CB name has always been in something and somehow he manages to slip thru. It’s only a matter of time I predict before something sticks.

:wave:
      OlSkOOL!!! how R U?

@MILKY :yahoo: You See DIVAAA PROFESSiNG her lubb4U

Taraji :love:

600hunnid downstairs? Whew. :lol: :hi:

@MILKY You See DIVAAA PROFESSiNG her lubb4U

i must’ve missed that! she prolly was professin her luv to someone else two seconds later!

A Whole LOtta NuffiN’ OTB :shrug: SANDRA ROSE SAID SHE HAD TO GO Get the Butter From the DUCK!

luVn_liFe… says:

OlSkOOL!!! how R U?

@MILKY You See DIVAAA PROFESSiNG her lubb4U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :buttshake: she see it

Bren Bren :hug: :chase: :spank:

Milky says:

:hi: otb where u been gurl??

MissHarlem says:

I dont take any word from TMZ for NATHAN especially pertaining us. I read in between the lines very well and for a couple of years I dont like the way we are talked about subliminally and yall know how I hate subliminals :no:

:nono:
      MIlky She changed her GRAVIE TO SHOW HER :love:

@MILKY You See DIVAAA PROFESSiNG her lubb4U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lies lies and mo lies :lick:

luVn_liFe… says:

MIlky She changed her GRAVIE TO SHOW HER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Luvn ION know what her problem is…..she know that heart still beats for me…

:whistle: she’s playing hard to get

MissHarlem says:

OTBBBBB you woulda got a text ma’am if I didnt see your font today :hug: hope all is well

Working @Milky. Imma prolly take a couple of days at week’s end…retail therapy :)

Milky says:

okay Diva I just saw ur gravi. :kiss: next time yo azz goin to be outta here for real!!!! come ova here and give me sum lovin!

A man after my :heart:

:love:

=================
      OTB, Either SR put them paws on somebody or got back with her ex :shrug: #couldbe #couldbenot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      some of that stuff Harvey say is racist…and he think he being slick…pumk azz

OH Yes and JUST LOOK/CharB :yahoo: God is good ALL THE TIME!!! :heart: I was truly Happy to See U font!!

:rofl: @ Diva and Milky and both of yall gravi

Welp the Ten Mile Zone has the whole sordid affair spelled out. Several people have put their jobs on the line to lie for Chris. I hope he paid them well. His lawyer is also in on the scheme and outright lied to the court according to the 10 Mile Zone.

My fave New Yawker :hug: And ma’am I DID get those others. My brain is just mush. *scrunchy face*

Milky says:

okay Diva I just saw ur gravi. next time yo azz goin to be outta here for real!!!! come ova here and give me sum lovin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :woohoo: :happy: :kiss: my baby done come back to mama!!!!! You hoes best to stay 50 fonts away from me..

:whistle: back in love again

Just a paragraph from the Ten Mile Zone. The story is long as hail for them….

And there’s more … the Administrator of the Children’s Center allegedly tried coaching the floor waxing guy on what to say to D.A. investigators, but he refused to lie and in fact had already told investigators he was the only one who waxed the floors for the past 3 years. Chris claimed in docs he waxed the floors on some occasions.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2K3gh7Iar
      Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

#couldbe :yes: :lol:

pumk azz :rofl:

======================
      :cosign: about GOD LuvLife :woohoo:

:wave: <—-friendly OTB

:smack: DAMN BIRD,No shyte! :nono: FOR Shame,Chris Knew he didnt do the right thing bout his probation
      All those folks have stuff to lose and he done put ther Lively hOOd on the line
      #4shame4shaMe!

Michelle Williams Microphone...I'm Always a Problem says:

TYdddddddie Bear :hugs: Chile,,,Im sitting here rockin to my oldies…God bless good music…Makes me wanna drank, smoke, n chill :love: Also makes me wanna clean my house for some reason :shrugs: nothin like good music in the background whilst you sing along, dust, and scrub the skid marks out the toilet bowl :yes: I like the music, the melody is real nice…But I know you not gonna sing that song!!!! :dance:

You know she tore that azz UP if’n she came to tell about it :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA I been thinking that about Harvey for a min and the way we are depicted is ridiculous. Im not saying Chris is a saint but it feels like he heard some chatter and took any legal way so he cant get in trouble and run with it on his blog. Sad thing is he is versed in law so he know what he doing

Now they trying to throw the book at him all late and wrong….

By the way, the D.A. claims Chris’ mom was responsible for orchestrating work at the Children’s Center outside of normal operating hours and a key administrator told the D.A. she NEVER saw Chris perform any work at the center.

And the D.A. is also saying there are other possible probation violations, including:

– The Frank Ocean fight at the recording studio
      – Brown testing positive for pot
      – Failing to obtain a travel permit
      – Allegedly grabbing and throwing a fan’s phone in Miami
      – Throwing a chair through a window at “Good Morning America”

:whistle: Toooonight is the Nightttttttttttttt :love:

Chris looks like stir fried shyt on that photo! :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He knows exactly what he’s doing!!! I can’t stand his pumk azz……with his wrankle skelton face…irks my soul

Oldskool71 says:

:happy: Hey LuVn boo!!!

Diva what’s your drink for the day…mamemba, I got you! :yes:

_____________________________
      u know my lub for u is endless!! that’s why i was e-crying. so now that u know the :rules: come let me rub yo neck and shoulders! here drank this :koolaid3:

OldSkool, I’ll have a shot of Port :wink: #oldestyougot :D

Several people have put their jobs on the line to lie for Chris
      __________________________

:gossip: I find it hard to believe that if they orchestrated a cross country coverup, it would be this messy?

All it takes is an Excel spreadsheet to figure out what days and times correlate to his previously scheduled trips and apperances. I could do that for $50. :shrug:

PumK azz any relation to :handclap: ?

:dead: @stir fried shyt

MissHarlem says:

Chris aint put no ones livliehood on the line. Try and ask me something that I know we can busted for and the end result is me being broke I promise you that you would have a better chance finding a water park in the desert :no: they knew full and well and therein lies the problem. Too many yes people in the industry.

OTB I knew you did. Girl we all going through some bullchit *collective group sigh*

Both of my baby’s got student of the month for February. :woot:

:rofl: Milky saying her peace and then hurrying it up with a drink :lol:

Oldskool71 says:

Now they trying to throw the book at him all late and wrong….

– The Frank Ocean fight at the recording studio
      – Brown testing positive for pot
      – Failing to obtain a travel permit
      – Allegedly grabbing and throwing a fan’s phone in Miami
      – Throwing a chair through a window at “Good Morning America”

———————————-
      Oh dang; I can vouch for the trash pickup cause i done seent it with my own eyes but that other foolishness :nono:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Milky saying her peace and then hurrying it up with a drink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :wink: she thank she slick, but that's my bew

friendly <— :hahaha: :wave:

Michelle Williams Microphone...I'm Always a Problem says:

I’d luv sum thunderbird n koolaid @OLdS #thanx :danban:

The fight in that club too yall :shrug:

:cheer: L & A *does a round off*

@Harlem

Oh and about Blohan…I heard that after she fired her lawyer she came back begging for her and ol’ girl said :hailnaw:

@MzHarlem
      Yeah ur right.
      My BFF for ova 20 yrs asked me nout some stuff
      Me: :blink:
      Her: Errythang will BE GOOD
      Me: :nono:
      Luvya babe butummH this aint the 80s!

KABYEYOU says:

*slides in the room with @Diva and Milky*

Luvya babe butummH this aint the 80s! #backwhenmoneywasmoney :woot:

*deep sigh* Yes. Family acting funny..tombout graveside for GMa. :no: Listen these ppl are aliens cause they done lost they damn minds. :no:

Michelle Williams Microphone...I'm Always a Problem says:

It’s peanutbutta jelly time peanutbutta jelly time :danban:

Oldskool71 says:

*pouring up some Port for DTTS*

@Michelle Williams mike
      You sure you want some kool-aid in that thundabird??? :think:

:chase: KABYEYOU says:
      *slides in the room with @Diva and Milky*

~ ~ ~ ~
      Let tHEM BE GREAT FOR A SEC

I have divorce court on the tV :smack: Sheesh!

MissHarlem says:

DONNA :rofl: as I knew she would (both dummy for asking her back and Sarah for saying hell no)

Bad Influence says:

omg these cramps :crying:

Milky saying her peace and then hurrying it up with a drink
      _________________________________
      i know how to take care of my woman that’s all. (Psst she’s easier to get along wit when she’s drunk and I can have my way wit hur)

:rofl: @DTTS! yes MaaM!

@OTB :hug: I feel ur Pain.Was just there last yr.

Ppl greedy as ****..that income tax chit…they was living high on the hog last year in my town, using these old folks ss#s, but the IRS has started sweeping thru now. Whole homes getting shut down because of the staff stealing #s. :no:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Both of my baby’s got student of the month for February.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You have to reward them!!!

Bad Influence says:

Jackson :hug:

u good mama?

*booty pop*

MissHarlem says:

LUVN exactly and we got less to loose than his lawyers etc so if thats the story they sticking to they need a better one.

OTB :wail: bc I KNOW THE FCKRY you going through. Lawd just the thought makes me want to :smoke: one for you. Oh and about the deadline he met it. Tomorrow I will verify if the ins is active.

Barker’s Beauty :hug: I’m doing aight. Hows the West?

NaijaGal says:

:handclap: for the babes of GYPS

Ty says:

They are really gunning for Chris and he is falling right into it :smack: Quit giving them ammo Chris

KABYEYOU says:

*slides in the room with @Diva and Milky*
      __________________________________
      u goin to have to step outta da room for about 2 hours. let us make up first :-P :hump:

Michelle Williams Microphone...I'm Always a Problem says:

:wail: dontcha miss the 80s @DTTS…Fashion was so easy then…Wed go to the swapmeet, buy some jeans, sew a guess label on the pocket…Life was good…One shot of penicilin and back to the stroll we went…My how things have changed :no:

#122 SEE . .
      Again this aint the 80s MoFos thankiN they getting ova,it dont last long.NOT to many Schemes are full proof SMH

@BREN :yahoo: u see CALI’s msg??

I forgot to remove the link from this one……

Just a paragraph from the Ten Mile Zone. The story is long as hail for them….

MissHarlem says:

My FIANCE dying with cramps —-> :haha: <—- me off my period as of this morning :danban:

Oh course he met that deadline…I had the Martin “damn!” face the whole time reading that exchange. :hahaha:

Ty says:

Thats the throwback music BrenBren :thumbsup: Most of us 80′s babies used to listen to it while cleaning up Saturday after the cartoons and Soul Train went off LOL

Hey @OTB! Whats shaking!

Oldskool71 says:

Look at Diva with the ode to Milky in her gravi; that’s cute ma! :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Diva and Mily I’m so glad yall got back together. Lets all have a drink…

Bad Influence says:

ummm HARLEM… :waiting:

@Jackson, its iight. im all PMS’y today so fugg er’thang :mad:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Toooonight is the Nightttttttttttttt
      *grabs hand and starts to step* :danban:

Milky says:

Both of my baby’s got student of the month for February
      ________________________________________________
      :applause:

:lol: Brenden got issues :lol:

:yahoo: for lil YNH

Yassss I been reading Diva’s and Milky’s little rift. Lets drank. :lol: :hug: @Nakeya

Bad Influence says:

what a bish…wheres @Pumpkin??

omg these cramps
      ********************
      naproxin is good for cramps….600mg will last about 12 hours

:kiss: yes BAD

OTB he cray but he aint that cray had my lawyer WAITING ya hear me lol

Bad Influence says:

yayyyyy :yahoo: @Gyps babies

deedeegirl says:

I’m not surprised about this at all. Rhianna better go hide, he’s gonna be mad and need something to beat on tonight. I’ve said all along he never learned a lesson. Let them put him in jail and let him serve his time and watch his bootie. if this is true, there should be a bunch of new charges for everyone involved.

Nakeya_j says:

I wonder if Yandy is going to finally make a statment…I wonder if Mandeecees will be out in time for the reunion show of Love and Hip Hop…

Where is Dymond :coffee:

Rhianna better go hide,
      ——
      Rhi Rhi is getting her “visiting my man in jail” outfits…. smdh

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Sandra put up one more post and bounced. She on the phone with Tiny talking about… “I told that bish to have my money.. she thought I was playin… shheeettt, I got mine”

@nakeyjah
      You mean out on Bond??
      Cause if he’s convicted well you Know .

<— misses the 80s

im all PMS’y today so fugg er’thang

*mean mug* Kita got our bail money. We skraight. Run it.

Carmez79 says:

he needs a mother’s love, someone to kick all those hanger-ons out the group and rehab away to get his life in order. he looks so unhealthy. anyone can see this is a clear sign of hard living. this whole situation is sad. he better look at lilo for an example. she looks a mess. he wont get the same treatment as her though.

Milky says:

@keya po up. how could i not forgive her and take hur back wit dat gravi. she is such a sweetie!!!

Oldskool71 says:

@Ty
      After Soul Train went off, I’d watch the Land of the Lost or this show that was a knock off Wonder Woman and the chick was named Isis and she was dressed in a Toga and instead of spinning around, she’d say “Oh mighty Isis, Isis Isis.” Yeahhhhh, good times good times. OR Kung Foo Theater would come on :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

somewhere being a ho’kitten :coffee:

How does one feel after they say stuff like this? *fiegns laughter* :kona: :eek:

@nakeyjah
      You mean out on Bond??
      Cause if he’s convicted well you Know .
      —–
      lol yup. If he is convicted that a wrap for him. The Feds don’t care about a show or nothing. And Yandy will be right along with Rhi on the “Visit my man in jail” tour. *Disclaimer* Roses if you have a man in jail, dont take offence.

JMO misses the 80′s :rofl: wheeww chile

Bad Influence says:

We can always count on that Kita :yes:

Kung Foo Theater would come on
      __________________+
      that was my shait!!!

His Carmen San Diego Bad! :hugs:

How are you??

—-
      She is! There is peace in the crew now. Yea!!!!

MissHarlem says:

Thought you was gonna be funny with that beat on her tonight diddy ANNDDDDD crickets.

So is PUMPKIN your whore is waiting :coffee:

LOL Oldskool…mine was Small Wonder followed by Pee Wee’s play house :ashamed:

Milky says:

:koolaid3: cant wait to get home so i can get a real glass of wine!

scorpio1108 says:

:rofl: @ brendan, you are funny as hell, I live and die for your posts..lol

thanks to all who welcomed me today, im out this biatch

Bad Influence says:

JMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :woohoo:

@NaKeyJah . . .
      What Kinda bonds does he have (rhetorical) shyte did I Read 2.5 mil was confiscated?
      He may not have Nothing to get out with. FEDS aint trying to make it easy for him to be Free.

***************

I read somewhere today that they were fired from the show. Did anyone else hear that?

Oldskool71 says:

OH MY GOSH MILKY!!! :yahoo: I’m glad I aint the only one that used to watch that! I’d be GLUED to the tv to see what kind of craziness they was gonna show!!! I remember one episode where this kung fu dude’s two front teeth were like rabbit teeth and they were so long they touched his chin!

:eyeroll: Be the main one getting a two peice and a biscuit.

Unapologetic says:

Straight up witch hunt going on with this boy. Sad as hell. If he went and got therapy for 5 years some people are hell bent on making him pay for something that had absolutely nothing to do with them. I have NEVER seen TMZ go after a white celeb aka Charlie Sheen with this much hate

I curse you satiety gland!!! :cuss:

#addictedtocandy

Ty says:

Hell the entire cast should’ve been fired cause no one is checking for the show :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

A Whole LOtta NuffiN’ OTB SANDRA ROSE SAID SHE HAD TO GO Get the Butter From the DUCK!
      —-

=====================
      how can they be fired if the stuff was filmed months ago…I just know Olivia’s not in the credits

SO GIrl On FIYAAAH DisRespected the National anthem for Not Standing while sanging it :huh:

chiLLLLLe

LadieLeo says:

@Ty, I use to love Small Wonder. The other day my daughter asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I told her a She-Ra. She was like :huh: I dvr’d a couple episodes and sat down and watch it with her. I still couldn’t find that colorful thing :mad:

oh damn…just saw that beating Rihanna comment… :kona:

*crafts a whole body heating pad for Boygah* #custom :grill:

NaijaGal says:

Straight up witch hunt going on with this boy.
      ==================
      :cosign: never seen folks pressed like the ish affects them in a personal way

MissHarlem says:

Be the main one getting a two peice and a biscuit

^^^^ :rofl: that tickled me

@NaKeyJah . . .
      —-
      Honestly, I’m thinking if he is found guilty of the thing with the 15 year old, it’s over for him anyway. smh. His life is jacked right now. And if the Feds took 2.5 mil, and that jig had not one job in the first, Yandy better start putting shyt in her momma name.

LuVn them real “patriots” are going off about that. :eek: :no:

Do you remem. a couple of years ago..maybe during elections, some CNN anchors didnt stand during the song and got backlash too.

Unapologetic says:

@DeeD U a dummy :coffee:

@Fee yeah I have that Gland issue too! DAMMIT2HELL!
      And that clip on yo link is KRUttttE! :heart:

—–
      I wonder why?

By the way, TMZ is just reporting the Chris story. All the info in their story comes from court documents. Is TMZ not supposed to report it? Lawd knows they report every single thing Lindsey does. The other day they did a story on her having a hard time finding a hotel room the night before her last court date. Everytime Charlie Sheen’s ex tries to go to rehab on the low or score her some rocks TMZ reports on it. This is what they do. Chris ain’t special.

JMO says:

Who the hell is She-ra? Is that a typo??

LADIE Walmart has Small wonder season 1 for 5 dollars online

@luVn

:love: thank u hon! yeah, I can’t put the sweets DOWN! :smack:

lisaROSE says:

if chris goes to jail for no community service then lindsay should get deported ……

OTB Vaguely . .
      Alicia is gonna be issuing a Heartfelt Apology in 5, 4, 3, 2, . . .

:smack:

**********************

She’s not??? I wonder what that’s about. I normally fast foward through the credits, but I cought a little of it last night and they got the chick with the red hair that the one with the bad highlights in the credits. I thought they were just recurring people. I was thinking if Yandy and her boo were fired it would mean no reunion and no more seasons for them.

Me EITHER FEe Tis my BIGGESSST PROBLEM!!! AUUUUUGHh :mad:
      WhaddddYagoNNAdooooo :shrug:

Unapologetic says:

@Naija funny thing is alot of them feel as if they are doing to make Rhi leave him alone and it is making her gravitate to him more :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

Im versed in law and I know shade when I see it. Thats TMZ MO and they can get away with it bc he is versed in law as well. Its not what they report but HOW they report it. I never have a problem with the truth but I almost always have a way by how its said. Like I tell my lil ones all the time its not what you say but HOW you say it. TMZ is gonna do its thang regardless its their job.

I agree…when I go to D-Listed they report ALL the bullshyt on ALL the fukked up celebs…that’s how I learned about Blohan begging for her lawyer to come back to her because they SHYT on her every chance they get…I think we just hear about Chris more because it’s reported on our blogs more…

*comes back from Google*

Yea I don’t remember that chick from He-man :no:

Anywhoo…

Is MAINY here??

LadieLeo says:

MissHarlem the trip is I’m not sure if I really liked the show but liked the fact the main character’s name was Tiffany like mine, lol

LadieLeo says:

She-Ra=Andora the twin sister of He-Man=Adam

@Unapologetic

Rih’s new interview with Rolling Stone is everything…she basically told everyone to fukk off, and if she’s making such a huge mistake that it is HER mistake to make because it’s HER life…can’t do nothing but respect that, even tho I personally think she can do better…hey, we all been there… :lol:

Oldskool71 says:

LadieLeo says:
      @Ty, I use to love Small Wonder. The other day my daughter asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I told her a She-Ra. She was like I dvr’d a couple episodes and sat down and watch it with her. I still couldn’t find that colorful thing
      ——————————–
      Yeah I held on to a lot of my old stuff too! I still got my name plate belt, kangol, dope rope and doorknocker earrings in a box in the attic! :biggrin:

JMO says:

Who the hell is She-ra? Is that a typo??
      :crying: Pulls out my 80′s handbook for the youngins :coffee: Yall dont know She-ra and Jem and the Holograms :smack:

LadieLeo says:

BREAKING NEWS: Sources: Pentagon to extend some benefits for same-sex partners. Faux News gonna go hard tonight!

Gigi26 says:

I ain’t surprised about Mandeecees :tea: rolling with Vado n em, all these “connects” he got in the “game” not shocked at all…he was doing the same thing Dipset was doing but didn’t get caught…what yall thought Jim and Cam’ron was really moving all them units? :tea:

Yandy and Mandeecees: “Tru to da Game pt. 4″

:tea:

LadieLeo says:

Jem was that show…….Mischief we’re making mischief…causing things to riot! I loved the Misfits and they had the one that was bad but wanted to be good!

robin says:

I’m confusd is the D.A. looking to revoke his probation or have him complete service in L.A. if its found he didn’t complete it in Virginia. So many questions. CB needs to lay low for the remainder of his probation and if he needs to complete service in L.A. do it quick , fast and in a hurry. BTW I wonder if TMZ will make it headline news if it is found that he actually did complete his service. Doubt it. BTW what does ION mean? I see that a lot on the comments and can’t figure it out for the life of me. TXS

Ty says:

*wish I would’ve kept my name plate belt and some of my Jordans thats being re-released*

Unapologetic says:

@Harlem I totally agree with u

MSVALLDAY says:

Ya going to jail now (in my bus drivers voice).

:whistle:
      she brings me joy. said i love her! oh girl i love the joy she brings me!! yeahhhh! girl ur my joy. check 1 check 2 cant hold back im in luv wit u!!

THIS USE TO BE MY JAM!!!

<—I loved it when Brenden had Jem from Jem and the Holograms as his gravie…it took me BAAAACKKK!!!

I just :love: me some Eve :yes: Just seen her interview with BC
      So what’s the topic folks :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

In what appears to be a provocative PR stunt, a bizarre video uploaded to YouTube by North Korea over the weekend shows a dream sequence that includes a U.S. city resembling New York under an apparent missile attack.

The video, produced by North Korea’s official website, Uriminzokkiri, begins with a young man imagining himself aboard a North Korean space shuttle that circles the earth, pausing to zoom in on a unified Korea.

The soundtrack to the three-and-a-half-minute video is an instrumental version of “We Are the World,” the 1985 single written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, and recorded by a celebrity supergroup, with proceeds going to African aid.

Near the end of the dream sequence, the imagined U.S. city—including what appears to be the Empire State Building—is shown in flames. (The attack footage appears to have been taken from the video game “Modern Warfare 3.”)

“Somewhere in the United States, black clouds of smoke are billowing,” reads a caption, translated by The Guardian. “It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze.”

what yall thought Jim and Cam’ron was really moving all them units?

:tea: This is what I try to tell folks. Its a whole notha investment game for them.

Unapologetic says:

@ Donna I read it and respect it. Her way of saying keep talking I’m still gone do me :lol:

LADIE trust me watching it now Im like :smack: I loved this chit :lol:

BTW what does ION mean?

:shrug: Ion? :thinking: Ion’know what the hell that mean.. :no:

Nakeya_j says:

I ain’t surprised about Mandeecees rolling with Vado n em, all these “connects” he got in the “game” not shocked at all…he was doing the same thing Dipset was doing but didn’t get caught…what yall thought Jim and Cam’ron was really moving all them units?

Yandy and Mandeecees: “Tru to da Game pt. 4?
      —–
      I told yall they are living a hood book dream. And what fool would think Jim and Cam’ron was moving any real numbers?! Like 75 ppl brought that Dipset cd.

NaijaGal says:

Just seen her interview with BC
      =====================
      I enjoyed it…wish it was longer

The North Koreans reallllyyyy do too much. :lol:

:pray: The president lights their c0cky, chinky asses up /racist moment

@ Robin…in other news

@ Ladie :cheers: Classic hun

@ Gigi its a wrap for Mandeecess dude has a list of charges and a list of new charges. I have to find him a nick names, tired of typing mandeecees :smack:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Karruechiapet gonna come after you for that 230 comment.

LadieLeo says:

Harlem, I watched Saved By The Bell cause of Tiffani Amber T and that other garbage show she was on with Bill Bellamy….it’s just something about me and folk having the same name as me.

Gigi26 says:

OH-Kay OTB! Hell damn near every rapper was/is selling drugs..how you think they getting easy access to all that shyt? They got they stash, then the stash on the streets…shyt Ruff Ryders was doin it, Cash Money was doing it (still is) and many others.

They must’ve got a tip or something :tea: Someone ratted him out.

MissHarlem says:

JEM!! totally outrageous *forgot the rest of the words* :listen: got that on dvd too. I had the doll and it was classic bc it came with the cassette tape (JMO this is before CD’s :lol: lub ya) that had the theme song on it

JMO says:

Yandy and Mandeecees: “Tru to da Game pt. 4?

I used to LIVE for those books.

NaijaGal says:

I’m sure Yandy encouraged him to start “managing” so his money could come off as ‘clean’…ain’t the first, sure as hell won’t be the last…he had a good ride but got caught…unless he got some names to drop the the feds, he’s gonna lose all his chit…btw whatever happened to the Chicago Bears player who was pushing

MissHarlem says:

JEM!! totally outrageous *forgot the rest of the words* got that on dvd too. I had the doll and it was classic bc it came with the cassette tape (JMO this is before CD’s lub ya) that had the theme song on it
      ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

That Jem doll was huge compared to a Barbie….like David and Goliath, lol

unless he got some names to drop the the feds, he’s gonna lose all his chit
      —–
      smh. He is gonna be an informant. Bet money.

MissHarlem says:

Dipset moved at least 640,000 albums with soundscan and no Im not defending bc yall talking about HARLEM :lol: However I was one of them who brought the CD and in the mixtapes from wayyyyyyyyyyy back at least late 90′s it was said over and over about how they really got money. Camron dedicated a whole album to that

North Korea still playing huh :karate:

Fe, what is Jem from Jem?? I thought someone was trying to say JMO :tape:

lawd help me :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Naija:

:yes: and either way he’s gonna end up dead :no:

Hmmm I think dude is in jail already unless he snitched..that’s a classic “30 for 30 Broke” story…he got tired of em taking them taxes out his checks :lol:

*****************

I agree that shat is mad long, but it looks like we won’t be talking about him much longer anyway. I may reach out to Yandy on Twitter and ask her if she’d like donations for his commissary, but other than that his time in the spotlight left as quick as it came.

Someone ratted him out.
      —–
      And now he is about to do the same. He already in court for the 15y/o he was having sex with. He is not about to do fed time if he can help it.

Karruechiapet She looks Viet to me! How am I ‘possed to tell them apart.. :eek: :lol:

@JMO

:hugs: come over here and sit with me bew… #smh

U don’t remember Jem and her band the Holograms…and the rival band they had beef with were called the Misfits??? You don’t remember Jem’s star earring that had magical powers???

Gigi26 says:

Harlem, were they independent? If so yeah they got that dough but when they came on the set they already had stupid money and I know that wasn’t from no damn Lenox or Amsterdamn mixtapes :lol: you know this..they was slanging that cocaina :yes:

Once Cam got put on by Dame, thats when the money got clean :lol: That nigga Cam came on the set with pink and purple chin chillas…I loved his ass

Oh he going to jail for that little girl especially if the Feds already seized the hush money. He’ll be 510k on somebody’s papers to get that sentence reduced.

unless he got some names to drop the the feds, he’s gonna lose all his chit
      —–
      smh. He is gonna be an informant. Bet money.
      *********************

They said he filled that position on his first Fed charges back in the day. But he still got 20 years hanging over his head for the child abuse charges. He can’t snitch his way out of that.

Fe, what is Jem from Jem?? I thought someone was trying to say JMO

lawd help me

**********************
      cartoon about a singing group Jem was really Jerica, she ran a home for girls without parents and had a cool computer named Synergy and a boyfriend named Rio and her rivals were the Misfits and their manager Eric…..why do I know so much about that show :shrugs:

But seriously Chris, I was rooting for ya. Please do better.

iAmChan says:

@ OutsidetheBox says:

BTW what does ION mean?
      Ion? Ion’know what the hell that mean..

————-

I see what you did there, lol.

—–
      smh. I can’t believe he was not smarter than this…. well I can but still. They say Yandy has not been on twitter in 4 days. She know it’s real.

Gigi26 says:

And Mandeecees is an idiot for even allowing Yandy to come on that show in the first place, once that shyt went sour with Jim and Chrissy, they started to get all in her bidness…that should’ve been red flag number one…

Apparition says:

Saw a documentary a little while back about a Korean dude born in one of the imprisonment camps over there. Never seen any other kind of life, thought everyone lived that way. Killed his mom amd sis in front of him and he was emotionless because that’s how he was raised. They fed him/them cabbage soup for every meal, the only meat he had was rats he/they would catch. Wasn’t allowed to cook em. It took the stories of another prisoner (who had lived in the outside world) to give him motivation to escape.

Unapologetic says:

@Naija I believe he is in jail. He was out on bail but got caught selling while on bail :no:

Snitch or NOT his a.s.s. Got Big problems EITHER WAY.
      ~

MissHarlem says:

Dipset moved at least 640,000 albums with soundscan and no Im not defending bc yall talking about HARLEM However I was one of them who brought the CD and in the mixtapes from wayyyyyyyyyyy back at least late 90?s it was said over and over about how they really got money. Camron dedicated a whole album to that
      *************
      Was this from the time period when Mase and his twin sister were rapping together? Y didnt they blow up?

—-
      Exactly!!! Law low and keep it moving. Then he is an idot for being on the show. All “fly” with NO JOB! Hello?! What were they thinking!!!

Gigi26 says:

If you got a dirty past, stay yo ass off a reality show cuz ppl will get to snooping around

Nakeya_j says:

Gigi they are about to have ZERO friends watch.

MissHarlem says:

GIGI and you know it!!! Some were independent and some werent but they made their money off of Dipset :yes: when the dipset store on my block closed I knew they were cleaning their money

eye I Yeeeee APPARITION *

Donna del Gatto says:

@JMO

come over here and sit with me bew… #smh

___________________________________________________________________

Girl hell naw… I have no idea what you’re talking about. :no:

I thought yall meant “holograms” like … you know what, nvm. :nono: Yall ain’t finna “carmelize” me… I paid my dues :cry:

NaijaGal says:

@LACEFRONT SHAWTY – girl hush your mouth :smack: the fcuk wrong with his ass…he on some tony montana chit…damn I feel for his kids :no:

Gigi26 says:

*******************
      :cosign:

But Mona wanted to throw someone in the mix that could shake things up with Jim and Chrissy and Yandy fell for the okie doke. She lost her friend/client and now her baby daddy for Mona’s azz.

MissHarlem says:

:smack: Dipset and Harlem World two different groups but same hood so to speak. Harlem World was with Mase and his sis Stacy and two other people. They had one song and faded to black quick fast. Dipset is Jim, Juelz, Freaky etc

I see what you did there, lol.

Hopefully they did too? :lol: I forget its different Blacks and chit in America. *stares at JMO*

Fe, what is Jem from Jem?? I thought someone was trying to say JMO

lawd help me

**********************
      _________________________________________

Are you the creator of that show? :blink:

:hahaha: JMO :hug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hey Donna, so does that mean Lilo wants her Black lawyer back :tea: ??

MissHarlem says:

APP its a term for that and I cant think of it at the moment :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

That was prolly why Mona tried to come on the set and talk Yandy straight about her client cuz she was fukkin up her legitimate hustle :no:

She was being hard headed and was prolly like “fukk them my man got stupid money ion need Jim anymore”

Now look at her :no:

Stay off the internet period. The dirtiest nigga I know got the cleanest online history.

:dead: at :blink:

Maybe the Producer JMO :rofl: #tryingtomakeacomeback

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: I cannot….

Is Freaky out of jail yet? I know he caught a mean charge for attempted murder I believe :lol:

MissHarlem says:

JMO you slayed me just now :lol: hating bc you aint know the show

iAmChan says:

OAN: The Department of Veterans Affairs and their time frame of taking care of business is starting to piss me off!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Okay I am done.

___________________________________________________________

:think:

100% usa made! says:

Hey Roses :waves: I gota quick question. What is the SMASH show that Auntie keeps promoting (that is slowing down my web page download)? Has anyone seen it? Is it worth my delayed download?

LadieLeo says:

Are you the creator of that show
      ****************
      I wish cause I’d still be getting them checks. It was on Hub recently. But actually I dvr’d them and sat down with my daughter and watched a whole lot of them while I would do her hair. I can’t get into them Disney/Nick shows out now so we watch the old stuff together.

MissHarlem says:

GIGI :rofl: girl..any event his ass still locked up from what I know

Apparition says:

Also, the Heatmakerz fed them dudes some crazy beatz.

JMO says:

I ain’t hating Harlem :lol: That was just a lot of damn detail.

Thats like me mentioning my new kids on the block sheet set I had back in the day and she remembering the thread count … its like, who the fk KNOWS that?

**************

oohhhhhhh ok.. I see :oops:

@Caramel

Yep…and she ain’t got time fa dat! :lol:

Oldskool71 says:

@JMO :hug: Awww chumon, it’s okay shuga wooga *puts arm around your shoulder* you don’t have to know the Jem’s if you don’t want to :nono:
      Biiiiissoooonnnn

:yes: @JMO. Watch him. :tea:

Thers already a director who wants to do a Movie of SandyHookelem

Chan, sorry bae, I had to catch up on some work.. You a soldier?

:newpost:

Oldskool71 says:

@JMO Awww chumon, it’s okay shuga wooga *puts arm around your shoulder* you don’t have to know the Jem’s if you don’t want to
      Biiiiissoooonnnn
      ____________________________________________________________________

You know my friends and I yelled “Firrrrrrst and tennnnnn” throughout the Superbowl game :lol: … ahhh good times

:cheers:

JMO :rofl: I love all green that is JMO

LadieLeo says:

Jem still comes on and I watch it with my daughter. I wouldn’t think anyone is still sleeping on NKOTB sheets :tea:

@JMO. Watch him.
      ____________________________

:whistle:
      My baby and I are back together again
      The loving is better than its ever been :whistle:

Lady_Elle says:

Chris Brown needs an intervention.

He seems to be spiriling down…

He has been in the industry from a young age, and no real supervision.

He is a mess. This is coming from someone that formerly defended him.

He is my son’s age, and he needs a wake-up!

Sort of like when your kid is “smelling” themselves and you have to tell them to go get their own place! There you have it a ** wake-up **

With Chris… it appears that any “anger management” program he has attended, has not worked! just sayin

The Pearl! says: