Jennifer Lacy is off the Market

Chamique Holdsclaw Jennifer Lacy Monique Curry

Sorry, men, if you thought you had a chance with Gorge bisexual WNBA star Jennifer Lacy, you just missed the boat.

If you recall, Lacy burst into the headlines last year when her car was shot up by her ex-lover and former Atlanta Dream star Chamique Holdsclaw. Well, all of that is behind them now. After a brief stint on house arrest, Holdsclaw reportedly rebounded into the arms of her good friend and local blogger Rita Davis.

But not to be outdone, Lacy is also on the rebound — with a Washington Mystics star who kinda resembles Holdscalw right down to the dreadlocks. Read the email from Lacy (or someone in her camp) after the break.

Jennifer Lacy and Monique Curry

Loyal reader Jennifer Lacy (or someone in her camp) writes:

The best WNBA story of the year probably got more fans than the actual games hit TMZ hard when it involved rumors about lesbian drama off the court that involved former WNBA Star Chamique Holdslaw and her ex girlfriend Jennifer Lacy. I am a die hard WNBA fan some call me groupie since 97. I have had the pleasure of following Chamique Holdsclaw career from the highs to her latest run in with the law. I do not condone her behavior one bit being a role model to so many. But with all the leaks out about Chamique being linked with her so called best friend Rita Davis makes you wonder what really happened. I follow both Jennifer and Chamique on Instagram and twitter, I’ve even wondered if they were together but I constantly see BFF or bestie. I mean Jen Lacy is not a high profiled athlete and has been seen running the streets with Washinton Mystics player Monique Currie. Talk about a bad deal you get dumped by Chamique and date someone who looks like the Predator. Not meaning to be mean but that definitely is not an upgrade. I guess Lacy is missing Chamique, it must be a powerful love potion with dating women with dreads. Personally this story has the making of Rhianna and Chris Brown reunion in the near future.

• Chamique Holdsclaw is off the market
  • Former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw arrested
  • Another WNBA player jailed for assaulting her wife
  • fanMAIL: Rita K. Davis

77 Responses to “Jennifer Lacy is off the Market”

:cheer:
      Good FOR HER

Breezy says:

Talk about a bad deal you get dumped my Chamique and date someone who looks like the Predator. Not meaning to be mean but that definitely is not an upgrade
      ——————
      Looks are not everything Sandra. Maybe this new chick treats her like a queen and she is happy. She may not look like an upgrade to u but ol girl may feel
      like she found a winner. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Morning luvn :hi:

Morning Luvin and Breezy! :hug:

@ Breezy…I always say the same about Amber Rose and Wiz. She always looks so much happier now than she did with Kanye

Morning Breezy, :waves: Luvyn :happy: :tea:

Unapologetic says:

Chick look like she can bench press a couple of Chevy’s. Anyhoo happy muff bumping. :coffee:

Morning Unapologetic. :hug:

@ Breezy: I agree. And I did not write that.

:wave: Moring DimPz,Unapologetic.Breezy,Jenie :kiss:

SUPERBOWL WEEKEND!!! :woohoo:

MsB says:

:wave: Morning
      Jenie – your gravi has me :rofl:
      Luvn
      Dimpz
      Unapologetic
      Breezy- :cosign:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Kanye wasn’t knocking her up. She’s happy with Wiz because she’s set for the next 18 years. Gold diggers don’t know what love is. :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses!! And Happy Friday!!!! :)

:hi: MsB
      Morning SANDRA :eggs:
      @DIMPZ Juuu LO_OK Smashing MaaM!

@ Sandra…She looked happier to me even before the pregnancy. :shrug:

She just never as happy with Kanye period, imo.

Pickachu Tran says:

Chick look like she can bench press a couple of Chevy’s.
      ********************************

:hahaha: MORNING ROSES,ITS FRIDAY BISHES!!!!! :waves:

Gracias Luv!

:hi: Nakeya

Breezy says:

:waves: Jenie and Mzdimp
      @Mzdimp: exactly.. sometimes its the person’s personality moreso than looks.

Unapologetic says:

Dimpz :hugs:

MsB says:

:hi:
      Nakeya
      Pickachu

Unapologetic says:

Ms B :hi:

Miany says:

Good Morning :waves:
      @Sandra…if Amber ain’t in love she has the gold digger act on lock! They seem as if they’re both in love.

Its :cold: in SO.FLA this morning :crying:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Happy Freakin Friday! I already need a drink! :koolaid3:

Unapologetic says:

Dimpz I agree she does look happier and truth be to be told Kanye Kardashian downgraded with Sahara and he KNOWS that

Pickachu Tran says:

Ms. B :hug:

@ Luv…It’s 2 here! Not counting the wind chill. :wail:

@ Rih’s Bewthang…How’ve you been hon?

Miany says:

@LUVN..yes, it’s cold for us!! Don’t share that info with the rest of the folk on the blog cuz you KNOW they’re dealing with 20, 30 and 40 degree weather :cold:

kahmmillion says:

So, I’m taking it every woman playing basketball are lesbians.

Milky says:

Happy Friday!
      pickachu
      apologetic
      luvn :kiss:
      wut
      miany
      msb
      breezy
      mzdimpz
      nakeya make me a blt pls
      jenie
      last but not least Sandra :hug:

Its Freaky Friday!!!

**********************************************

I wouldn’t know what to do in 20 or 30 degree weather. I am shivering in my boots and its 44 in AL. burrrrrrr

2 is BlaspHEMy!!!
      @Mainy IONcuRR its COLD 58 is COLD TO ME :cold:
      Morning MAINY

Unapologetic says:

Dimpz I been good and u?

So, I’m taking it every woman playing basketball are lesbians.
      *********************
      In my HS, that’s pretty much the consensus

Nakeya_j says:

——
      Well feel blessed for your 44 because it’s 31 here and on and off snowing. smh. I can’t wait till spring!!

Breezy says:

Morning to everyone who spoke :hi:

LadieLeo says:

Morning Everyone!

So, I’m taking it every woman playing basketball are lesbians.
      *********************
      In my HS, that’s pretty much the consensus
      *******************************************
      My cousin plays ball and she likes the girls and her friends they like the girls too, plus the majority of the team at my hs came out after hs but all of them can’t be….they just can’t be.

LadieLeo says:

@Caramel, I read your one night stand story once I got home….girl did you sell the car though?

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning all!!! :yahoo:
      Let’s not talk about the weather, it’s snowing and a high of 30 today :cold:
      I got’s nothing on this topic…

:spank: @Mzwhang for saying she dosen’t like felines…

Pickachu Tran says:

Milky :hi:

they talkin bout snow flurries around my way…

Ms B :buttshake: Milky :happy: Pikachu :waves:

@ Un…I’ve been ok. Hoping to get my life back on track by the end of last week. My GMa being sick really turned me into a mess. :lol:

Pickachu Tran says:

———————————

Miany says:

Good Morning!!
      Luvn_ I agree hun,I was :cold: this am…almost didn’t make it out of bed.
      Milky
      Mz B
      (EVERYONE) :hugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

Jeennnaaayyy ala Forrest Gump… :buttshake:

——
      ****************
      me either.. I’m trying to lose this one aggravating belly roll that wont go away so I can be s e x y this sprang :lol:

Printing out these application and Resumes for my supervisor :tea: Ya’ll should see how many we tossing :no: These folks have books for resumes :no: My god, that’s what you writing sample is for

MILKYYYYYYYYYYY :happy: Hey babes you Keeping WARM! Hot cocoa with milk and MINI Mellows for U–> :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Miany, 50 degree whether is cold to yall??? :shocked:

Miany says:

Carmel…what is this I hear of a one night stand story? Did you wait until after my shift to post that???? Quick review please :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

damn I spelled that all wrong …oh well

Milky says:

:hi:
      boot
      caramel
      ladieleo

It is about 10 degrees here not including the windchill. I am not about this :cold: life!!!

J Said it! says:

Monique was cool at duke!, she seems like cool peeps!

Bootcampgirl says:

:popcorn: scoot over Miany so I can hear this too…

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Milky :waves:

Milky says:

MILKYYYYYYYYYYY Hey babes you Keeping WARM! Hot cocoa with milk and MINI Mellows for U–>
      ___________________________
      thanks for the cocoa u even gave me the good stuff made with milk :love: I’m trying to stay warm u know the sprites dont really turn heat up!!

Miany says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Miany, 50 degree whether is cold to yall???
      ^^^ Of course!!! We surely didn’t migrate to Miami for 50 degree weather (although I love falling asleep on the beach on nights with a nice breeze) :cold: <~~~~really me freezing! 50 degree may as well be snowing.
      OAN: yall would hate to see Miami chicks rocking SNOW BOOTS in 70 degree weather :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

*sits on Bootcamp’s lap* I did not know it was story time. I’m ready.

Bootcampgirl says:

:scared: :koolaid3: <—for us three cause you know this fittin' to be good…

Milky says:

sits next to Nakeya on boot’s lap. let me grab some dranks we might need it!!

********************

girl no, after that “encounter” I dipped and never saw him again. Eventually I changed my number b/c my ef (who was my current at the time) found out about it and called the dude from my phone but that is a whole ‘nother story… I ended up buying a car a month later from some old man in another state to avoid confusion :lol:

~ ~ ~
      ShYte I know some one that wears the leather THIGH BOOTS TO HER CoocHIe CRACK and its 89 OUT!
      Screw that crap,I cant stand wearing these lil furry boots jacket scark turtle neck :nono:
      ThaNK HeYZuZ we typically get one day of cold

Hey Milky and yall.. :hi:

Ok Miany, lemme go copy and paste BRB

Bootcampgirl says:

:waiting: for that other story and explanation of why you had to buy a car behind a one night stand…

Miany says:

:scared: <~~~ Bootcamp, Nakeya & I waiting on Caramel with the story

kahmmillion says:

So, I’m taking it every woman playing basketball are lesbians.

I think the statistics are 70-80% lesbians.

LadieLeo says:

Miany says:

@luvn…I love boots but, only wear em when it’s really really cold out.

Milky says:

@Sandra how are u doing today ma’am?

Nakeya_j says:

Milky please grab a whole bottle! And Bootcamp please pass the popcorn

Nakeya_j says:

Ummm yall is this story going to be upstairs or down here?

Milky says:

damn how long does it take to cut and paste? :waiting:

Breezy says:

She put it in the Beyonce post

Miany says:

LOL….yall give her a chance, she’s probably searching for the post.

Nakeya_j says:

@milky it’s upstairs. Im just waiting for yall. and bring that bottle.