One Direction Singer Harry Styles Assaulted by Fan (Video)

Harry Styles assaulted with shoe

Harry Styles assaulted with shoe

Taylor Swift’s ex-boyfriend Harry Styles was assaulted by a projectile thrown by a fan. The incident occurred during 1D’s concert at Glasgow’s SECC Arena Tuesday night (Feb. 26) — and it was all caught on tape.

In the video which was uploaded to YouTube, a fan took off her shoe and threw it at the 17-year-old heartthrob, but the shoe missed wide right. The 2nd shoe was thrown with more pinpoint accuracy, hitting Styles directly in his nether region.

“Well, Harry has just been assaulted,” said band member Liam Payne, as Styles keeled over onto the stage. Agents leaped into the crowd to find the assailant — not to lock her up — but to sign her to a baseball contract.

After what seemed like a long 30 seconds, Styles stood up, did a few stretches, and walked it off.

He was uninjured.

• Trendsetter

:zzz:

• LSLH

Omg! Side note: Harry is not cute.

These fans are crazy!

Happy Birthday Diva!

Another year of blessings!

:tea: wow

:happybirthday: to Diva!

:partyhat:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: TREND,LSLH”

what happened to the Gal tHat ASsualTed him?? :lol:

• Trendsetter

Luvn :hug:

Luvn :bye:

Trend :bye:

Jenie :bye:

• Trendsetter

LSLH :hi:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Wow, a One Direction story? Has it really come to this? If we had to talk about some British manufactured entertainment I’d rather discuss the Mirror claiming to have interviewed Chris and him supposedly referring to the Rih Rih beatdown as a row. And how all the mainstream media ran stories on the interview even though they know damn well Chris would never say row in reference to an altercation.

• NaijaGal

British news is so…different

@LSLH :waves:

• LSLH

Okay, I just opened the freezer and my two grown azz sons who are 22 and 21 made bebops (beebops). Where did I go wrong? One has a degree and the other one is just wandering through the world trying to find his way. He’s been to two colleges four times and still hasn’t figured it out. Smh.

• Trendsetter

Anybody watch BGC???

• LadieLeo

I wasn’t gonna be dranking or twirking today but since it’s Diva’s birfday…… :bday: :koolaid: :buttshake:

ENJOY YOUR DAY DIVA!!!

LADIELEO :bye:

• that_VA_thickchick

(FROM DOWNSTAIRS)
    NaijaGal says:

if Zoe don’t sit her ass down somewhere, anywhere…spitting out that bullchit
    I can’t stand entertainers that become proud to be black when it’s convenient for them. *thumbs down* Besides that, she’s pretty but her range isn’t that deep. Loved her in Avatar though.

***********************
    What is a beebop? Is that like a honeydripper (juice frozen in a cup)?

that_VA_thickchick says:

(FROM DOWNSTAIRS)
    NaijaGal says:

if Zoe don’t sit her ass down somewhere, anywhere…spitting out that bullchit

******************************
    :huh: I need to go downstairs and see what this is about :kona: brb

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

***********************
    What is a beebop? Is that like a honeydripper (juice frozen in a cup)?
    I was wondering that too….I was thinking an iceberg. (kool aid frozen in a cup) :yes:

• NaijaGal

I can’t stand entertainers that become proud to be black when it’s convenient
    ==========================
    Wesley Snipes? Michael Ealy? that monkey looking boy on Unnecessary Roughness perhaps? :lol:

• Milky

:happybirthday: again to wifey!! :lick: :lick:

• LSLH

Yeah it’s a juice or kool-aid frozen in a cup. That’s what we call them in the south.

• LadieLeo

Well she said that’s her truth and as I have fonted before if someone says it’s the truth, they ain’t lying or clap their hands when they said then it’s 100% the gospel :tea:

• Diva

@LadieLeo & LSLH thank you ladies!!!!!
    @Milky oooooh wifey you know I like it when you :licl :lick: thank you my love for e-life

• goat76

Happy Birthday Diva!!!

Hey Luvin :kisses:

Good Morning @Ladie, @Jenie, @VaThick, @Naija, @LSLH, @Trend, @Bird.

Good Morning to all you Beautiful Ladies!!

• goat76

@Milky…. :waves:

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

They can’t put anything that isn’t true on the internet. :lol:

****************
    What south cause I’m in Florida and we call em honeydrippers round this parts. Yes ma’am honeydrippers, the best ones are made from pineapple juice and have fruit in the bottom. And I best at eating em ion even need a spoon I just flip that bad boy over….. :yes:
    Ain’t nothing wrong with them boys making bebops, honeydrippers, icy cups, icebergs or none of that. Now when they purchase a deep freezer and start selling them to the neighbor chirren then you might have a problem. :lol:

• Smonae

Daisy
    Libra
    Cap
    LSLH
    Bird

• LSLH

Good morning Goat76! Make it a great day.

• Betamax82

Diva :happybirthday: lady

• Milky

:wave: @goat :yawn:

• Smonae

:waves: Goat

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo says:

They can’t put anything that isn’t true on the internet.

**********************

• Trendsetter

Goat and Smonae :hug:

Smonae and Bird!

Heyyyyyyyyy!

@Beta & Smonae thanks ladies :hug:

• Smonae

These people are crazy, the phuck u throwing shoes for :no:

• Milky

slides diva a special mix drank for her bday :koolaid3: and a panch on ur bootay for good luck.

Smonae says:

These people are crazy, the phuck u throwing shoes for

**************************
    I don’t understand paying good money to go somewhere to act a donkey and get put out when you get there :shrugs:

Way to stay on topic cause I hadn’t read the post :thumbsup:

Smonae :hi:

• that_VA_thickchick

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

LADIELEO

Chile that’s probably next! If they thought they could make a few coins, they probably would. We flip ‘em over too. I need a spoon though. My homeowners association wouldn’t allow it Im sure. I’m in Alabama and we call them bebops (if I’m spelling it correctly).

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************
    I’m gonna stand up in the middle of class and :buttshake: and :koolaid: and sang It’s My Dog Birthday (TDD version) for Diva personally. But ion know what she gone do. Yeah girl what you gone do?

LADIELEO

*****************************
    growin up we never lived in a neighborhood that sold them. I use to have to go to my people house in the hood and get em, lol.

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************
    I’m gonna stand up in the middle of class and and and sang It’s My Dog Birthday (TDD version) for Diva personally. But ion know what she gone do. Yeah girl what you gone do?
    :whistle:

Fcuk btiches! Get Money! (what ya say what ya say UH) :bandan:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: SMONEA
    GOAT! :hug:

:partyhat: HAPPYBURFFHDAY AGAIN DIVVVVVVVVVVVVVA
    U drunk YET??

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The hubby is taking me to dinner tonight and later on when we get back home we gonna :hump:

• that_VA_thickchick

Diva says:

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you see a short thick chick peepin in your window, don’t call the cops hear? It’s just lil ole VA! :lol:

LADIELEO

*****************************

My grandma’s neighbor sold them and that’s where I had to get mine. She also sold pickles, chips, Faygo sodas, and she dabbled in a little ‘penny candy.’ Good times!

• Diva

@Luvn, not yet girl but later on this evening ask me that question :rofl:

• Smonae

:ha: If you see a short thick chick peepin in your window, don’t call the cops hear? It’s just lil ole VA

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva says:

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALLLLRRRRRIIIIGHT!

Aye what it do? You know what it did! :danban1: <—-hoolahooping

What type of party are we throwing today? :waves:

• Diva

Wut :woohoo: Well I requested that ya’ll all come out to celebrate my birthday in yo birthday suits……thus a freak bday :party:

• Bombshell Esq

:bday: DIVAAAAA!!!! :koolaid:

LADIELEO

*****************************

**************************************
    yep it was lady round the corner from my gma too…she had penny candy, chips, sodas, honey drippers the whole 9. Now you can’t let me them lil negros in your house…come back and rob you blind.

• Smonae

:waves: Wut & Bombshell

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************

Fcuk btiches! Get Money! (what ya say what ya say UH)
    ******************************
    I :love: when you go hood, lol

• FuturedocDonte

It’s diva birfday?!?! Happy birthday bew :hug:

:breaks out electric blue elephant trunk thong and Trinidad James cheetah print shirt:

:buttshake: alright ladies, don’t all tip at once

• WorkInProgress

Libra
    Cap
    LSLH
    Bird

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Diva says:

Wut Well I requested that ya’ll all come out to celebrate my birthday in yo birthday suits … :woohoo: <—-me running and strippin through the post… :tittays::waves: <—-last sock
    Any thing else

:shakebutt: thank you Bombshell and Doc :kiss: :kiss:

• Bombshell Esq

Smonae :hugs:

• GAGIRL87

______________________________________________________________________

We call them huckabucks :lol:

@WIP thanks ma :wave: <———my panties and bra

• GAGIRL87

Diva didn’t I wish your a$$ a HBD yesterday gul :huh: :hug: :yahoo:

Morning EVERYBODY :waves:

• goat76

@Smonae….. Every time I see your sc name I think of those girl scout cookies. You must be sweet!

LADIELEO

*****************************

**************************************
    __________________________

:rofl: yeah you’re right! I don’t allow folks at my house. Very rarely do I allow my own family to come over. It’s a good hustle though. When I lived in an apartment some years ago, we (kids and I) sold nachos and cheese, candy, and slurpees. Rent was high! It helped out for a while and then it got to be too much. Neighbors knocking on the door all times of night for nachos! I had to give it up.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Bird, maybe they paraphrased the “row” part. I use that term only because my British boss talked like that :shrug: OR maybe their just putting words in his mouth :lol:
    ====================
    :hug: Happy Birthday MsDiva, I left you your B-Day Trophy downstairs last night. I nailed in down so that durn Shay FROM OHIO doesn’t steal it :lol:

:dance: Fcuk btiches! Get Money! (what ya say what ya say UH)
    ^^That’s my JAM!

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva didn’t I wish your a$$ a HBD yesterday gul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: you did ma!!! shidddddddd I been celebrating since Monday. But today is my actual born day :boobs:

• goat76

Wut up @Wut :kisses:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bird, maybe they paraphrased the “row” part. I use that term only because my British boss talked like that OR maybe their just putting words in his mouth
    ====================

Fcuk btiches! Get Money! (what ya say what ya say UH)
    ^^That’s my JAM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And this is why I :love: yo font!!!! :kiss:

–> dollars :waves: Going ALL OUT, huh?! :hahaha:

Work In Progress

:bye:

• GAGIRL87

______________________________________________________________________

• goat76

@DTTS….. :waves:

I just noticed that Smurfette was showing me her cookies!!

*comes up with dares for Doc on his lst working days* :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

goat76 says:Smonae….. Every time I see your sc name I think of those girl scout cookies. You must be sweet!

:hi:
    BOMBSHELL!!
    SmurFeTTe
    WIP :yahoo: :kiss:

GAGaGIRL ur GRAVIE IS Great!! :heart:

• GAGIRL87

______________________________________________________________________

Well in that case I’ll :cheers: to that ENJOY hun!

goat76 says:

**********************
    I’m so over GS cookies, we’ve sold about 400 this season.

• Bombshell Esq

LuVn :hi:

*sits in my chair waiting for someone to dance for me*

• LadieLeo

But yes @Smonae your name does make you think of Samoas…the purple box

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Well in that case I’ll to that ENJOY hun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cheers:

@GAGIRL87

Y’all call them huckabucks? :rofl:

Damn! That’s funny.

• GAGIRL87

GAGaGIRL ur GRAVIE IS Great!!
    ______________________________________________________

Thanks and I don’t even think I’m photogenic :cry: :hug: Where that pretty face of urs in your avi anyway??? :waiting:

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

*sits in my chair waiting for someone to dance for me*

—————————————–

:buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake:

Diva says:

*sits in my chair waiting for someone to dance for me*

*******************
    :titties: :buttshakes: :danban: :danban1: but really sessy like though and end it with a slow, rubberband grind

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms Diva

What’s poppin for your birthday tonight?

*********************************

Fcuk btiches! Get Money! (what ya say what ya say UH)
    ******************************
    I :love: when you go hood, lol
    :lol: My people are always in awe of how I can go from Lady to hoodrat in approximately 3.5 seconds if provoked. :lol:

• LadieLeo

:boobs: :buttshake: my bad…but I’m still doin it sessy and no ending with a slow, rubberband grind….I loves that rubberband, grind.

• GAGIRL87

@GAGIRL87

Y’all call them huckabucks?

Damn! That’s funny.
    ______________________________________________________________________

Yup :lol: I never realized how ugly it sounded until I typed it :no:

• Smonae

Cause I am Sugar :kiss:

• Nakeya_j

Question Roses:

How many of you with kids are dressing them up this year for Easter? Or are you doing a more low key thing?

• luVn_liFe…

gaGa SAYS:Thanks and I don’t even think I’m photogenic
    I LUV da Scowl!

I like MY DEFAULT!

• FuturedocDonte

*comes up with dares for Doc on his lst working days*
    —–
    Come on wit it. U know I’m in here ready to show out on my last two days :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

*strip teases like Beyonce for @ Diva* :P

Hey Goat :kiss:

*****************************************
    My stepmomma called herself gonna sell honeydrippers one time…them kids kept coming to the door short my daddy started giving them things away…he was like now we out don’t come back no more…end of that hustle.

• GAGIRL87

@ Nakeya I’m doing the low key thing everybody and they mama be at church for easter :facepalm:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Hey GOAT :kiss: How you feelin on this beautiful :hump: day?

:whistle:
    A$$, A$$ A$$ ya’ll keep bouncing for Diva!!!!

Nakeya_j says:

Question Roses:

***************************
    We get new dresses well I think I’ve worn pants a few times too. But we don’t go all out. Last year I let my daughter get her hair pressed. We go to church twice a week so we don’t go all extra for one day. Them Gawd-Awful big socks :no:

@Nakeya_j

My two sons are adults so that’s a negative and my 9 year old daughter will be the flyest cutie in the Baptist church. She’s gorge and I love dressing her up. She attends Catholic school (catholic uniforms) and I always find a way for her to be just a little flier than the rest. Definitely dressing her up! What are you doing for Easter with your kids?

• luVn_liFe…

:shakebutt:

:dead: @Come on wit it.

On a serious note Doc, I have been working with retirees getting side-streams of income :D #home-basedbusiness
    ============
    :hug: LuvLife,fugg you been yo?#ihaventreallybeenonherebutimjustsaying :eek:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Nakeya_j says:

Question Roses:

—————
    :no: I don’t I never really have. I think the only times I did is when we were going to their grandparents church where they are ministers at a very traditional church.
    The church we go to is a jean and tshirt kind of church. We are a come how you are/feel type.

• luVn_liFe…

Them Gawd-Awful big socks
    The MessiCans signature fashion wear :)

GAGIRL87 says:

************************
    My church be extra thick most Sundays but I go to early service (7am) so I don’t normally have to fight with that much of a crowd. By late service (11am) they be all in the overflow and such but that’s just on a regular Sunday so I know Easter be crazy with them CEO’s (Christmas and Easter Only’s)

Nakeya, I don’t do all of the ‘regular’ type of stuff for Easter :no:

We usually just go over family’s house and visit :shrug:

*****************************************
    :rofl: I’ll bet he does that on Halloween too!

• luVn_liFe…

?#ihaventreallybeenonherebutimjustsaying
    :eek:

Busy maam Chuu Aint Been here :think: i been here like U :eek:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Diva says:

A$$, A$$ A$$ ya’ll keep bouncing for Diva!!!!
    ——————–
    :danban::buttshake: …. :kona: <—hammertiming .. :boobs:

luVn_liFe… says:

Them Gawd-Awful big socks

The MessiCans signature fashion wear

****************************
    child boo and the negras too, we have a store here called…wait for it….The Sock Lady. That broad charge almost $20 for them big ugly things. I wish I would spend good money on some dayum socks.

• Betamax82

Luvn I still see Betty Boop not a default…

• Nakeya_j

@LSLH
    Well I am torn this year. Every year I dress my son up. Down to the sunglasses. lol But this year, I was thinking jeans. Only because I have the cutest outfit in mind, and can’t get the pants and vest together. Meaning, I want to do a grey button up vest, but I don’t have a clue on pants. I never do a suite for him. I would like him to be a little older for a suite. So that is my problem…well the least of my problems, but because this one is a small one, I’d like to focus on this. HELP!! lol

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

Question Roses:

I typically attend Bedside Baptist each Sunday so Easter Sunday will be no different. I do plan on doing an Easter egg hunt in my back yard for my youngest and a few of my friends younger kids. But that’s as Easter as it’s gonna get. Won’t be no pastel clothes, patent leathers, and ruffle socks going on over this way.

• GAGIRL87

CEO’s (Christmas and Easter Only’s)
    _____________________________________________________________________

:lol: :facepalm:

*****************************************
    I’ll bet he does that on Halloween too!

*****************************************************
    Nah for Halloween he go out get a whole bunch of candy and like 3 chirren come by then he talk about how he sick for the next week cause he sit there and eat all that ish…..my daddy a mess!

:banned: <–really say YOUR EXCUSE IS APPROVED :eek:

• Fatkat

????????????????????????????????????????… I just laughed my smoothie straight out my mouth. That pause them him falling was too darn funny. That same pose will always be around, no matter what a man gets hit with in that region, they will always slump over, pause then fall.

• luVn_liFe…

Betamax82 says:Luvn I still see Betty Boop not a default
    *B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E*

:shrug: ION0

• Nakeya_j

Ok so I see a few of us go to churches that it’s come as you are. I want him to look nice, but this time around it might be a nice pair of jeans. I do the easter basket thing, but not with too much candy. I try to find other little things to throw in. My baby is hype by himself. He needs to help from all that candy. lol. But thanks yall. I just did not want to feel like the mommy who did not dress the kid up.

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

We grew up calling those people “CME’s” People that came only on Christmas, Mothers Day, and Easter. :lol:

LADIELEO

I make hair bows for infants and big girls…there’s always a customer who asks, “do you have the matching socks?” I wanna say Hell Nawl..! I don’t like them either.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Nakeya_j says:

@LSLH

—————–
    Girl! you make jean look so classy on lil boys get him a nice shirt and vest and casual dress shoes and still let him rock some shade.. cute!

:warning: #hadtoputmydisclaimeroutthere
    <–launches pagan eggs like it's nobody's business :shrug:

bbl :pigsfly:

• Smonae

Nakeya, I don’t do all of the ‘regular’ type of stuff for Easter

We usually just go over family’s house and visit

me too, I cant deal with Church on Easter Sunday :no:

• luVn_liFe…

~ ~ ~

• Nakeya_j

@VA I hate the ruffle socks. See my baby is 5 and a boy so I never got the hype over ruffle socks on little girls. I don’t like the look. The dresses are always super cute on them.

I just laughed my smoothie straight out my mouth.

:hahaha: and the name :welcome:

• luVn_liFe…

and the name
    RIGHT! ui was gonn font so ur puss is FAT? ur FELINE mind you!!1

• Nakeya_j

Smonae says:

Nakeya, I don’t do all of the ‘regular’ type of stuff for Easter

We usually just go over family’s house and visit

me too, I cant deal with Church on Easter Sunday
    —–
    Easter Sunday is a whole fashion show. Period. However, my kid goes to church with his dad alot. And I have him Easter sunday, and he is already talking about, “mommy your taking me to church right?” smh. Mind you, he only likes to go to sing the songs.

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Hey GOAT :kiss: How you feelin on this beautiful :hump: day?
    —————————–
    I’m gucci!! Can’t complain. How are you feeling :lick:

• Nakeya_j

—–
    And that’s what I was thinking…I just may do that. Thanks everyone. Most of my friends dont have kids and the few that do have girls, so I’m glad I can come here and get some feedback.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Hey GOAT How you feelin on this beautiful day?
    —————————–
    I’m gucci!! Can’t complain. How are you feeling
    ——————-
    Right now feeling like gettin on that :lick: down you offering..

—–
    _____________________________
    Add a newsboy cap to his Easter ‘fit! He’ll be darling I’m sure.

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

_________
    Girl at the church I attended…this woman used to make the dress, the socks AND the matching headband. Poor baby 3 weeks old and the bow on the headband is dang near covering their entire face. How dreadful.

• goat76

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Hey GOAT How you feelin on this beautiful day?
    —————————–
    I’m gucci!! Can’t complain. How are you feeling
    ——————-
    Right now feeling like gettin on that :lick: down you offering..
    ————————
    ALL DAY LONG!!!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    ——————–
    Trust I loved to dress my Jr. Wut when he was little… he stayed on!

• NaijaGal

WIP :hug: hey girly

• Nakeya_j

—-
    smh. Oh no. :no: Could the baby even see? Mind you all that is too much for my. I do not like big headbands on kids. sometimes less is more.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Hey GOAT How you feelin on this beautiful day?
    —————————–
    I’m gucci!! Can’t complain. How are you feeling
    ——————-
    Right now feeling like gettin on that down you offering..
    ————————
    ALL DAY LONG!!!

—————–
    :yes: and at night I will let you rest while I :blow: you to sleep…

• Nakeya_j

Trust I loved to dress my Jr. Wut when he was little… he stayed on!
    —-
    See I can be a bumb all day long. But my little guy has to be clean at all times! lol

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@GOAT

Have you ever had spoon sex?

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

• Nakeya_j

Add a newsboy cap to his Easter ‘fit! He’ll be darling I’m sure.
    —–
    I was thinking a fedora? No?

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Nakeya_j says:

Trust I loved to dress my Jr. Wut when he was little… he stayed on!
    —-
    —————
    You sound like me lol! My lil is a reflection on me!