3 women arrested for throwing hot grease

Three Smyrna women were arrested after an online feud escalated offline and sparked a hot grease fight, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Smyrna police say Ashley Hardy, Jasmine Ragland, Shatericka Barrino and Stori Brown went to the Cumberland Glen Apartments to confront 3 women who said something they didn't like on Instagram.com, a popular photo sharing website.

When the women arrived at the apartment complex, they were met outside by Zawadi Clark, 20, Myzelle Armstrong, 18, and Mykhal Tait, 20. Police say Clark, Armstrong and Tait wielded baseball bats and a pot of boiling hot grease straight off the stove.

There was much yelling and threats hurled back and forth between the two groups before the women got back into their car to leave.

But, according to the arrest report, the three women bashed opened the front driver’s side door with the bat. Clark then splashed Hardy and Ragland, sitting in the front seat "with the hot grease, causing second- and third-degree burns to the women’s legs and arms," the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The three suspects were later taken into custody. Each woman is charged with four counts of felony battery. Clark and Armstrong are free on bond but Tait remains incarcerated at the Cobb County Jail, the AJC reports.

• Atlanta Rapper, Yung Teddy, Shot and Killed
  • Atlanta man shoots girlfriend, commits suicide
  • Woman arrested for sending threatening texts to slain rapper
  • Another Dumb Rapper Gets Himself Arrested: Wiz Khalifa
    • DownBottom

:blink: the LSLH on the right look familiar :huh: :kona:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

please be on WORLDSTAR :pray:

• DownBottom

:lol: @Kabeyou, WSHH gives me a big case of the sads :-( #ratchet.com

• lylas

Jesus just come back right now. Cause this crap right here makes no sense. When being ratchet goes wrong. :(

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

I logged in to say SMYRNA IS GETTING MORE AND MORE RATCHET BY THE SECOND!!! I thought Marietta was bad but dang! Tis all

:hi: Yall :kiss: :goodnight: Yall see ya tomorrow

• JD

Thosee girls should of never went to their apartment looking for trouble. I would of had some hot grease ready too. If you are crazy enough to come to my house to fight then you will have to suffer the consequences.

• LadieLeo

See they showed up to them folk house like they were about that life only to find out them other broads really was bout that life!!!

• OutsidetheBox

DB :hug: Great to see you!

• Dr.GiGi

Pretty girls acting so ugly! I tell you people are so full of rage it is ridiculous. Praise God for my happy soul! But on another note...who doesn't know that going to someone's house is a No...No! j/s

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Maybe its the chemicals in that 1b wavy they sporting...

• OutsidetheBox

On topic.. :wave: <---them hoes and that grease...

:lick: <-- them hoes waiting for their tenda pretty asses in prison

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Jail for foolery is no joke. People don't realize when you get older there is no fighting and that's it. You do go to jail

• Ty

Hot Grease though :smack:

Well County Service Road it is :coffee:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Dr.GiGi says:

Pretty girls acting so ugly! I tell you people are so full of rage it is ridiculous. Praise God for my happy soul! But on another note…who doesn’t know that going to someone’s house is a No…No! j/s

------------------
      Im surprised it was hot grease instead of hot lead! :shotsfired:

• LadieLeo

Them first names though :smack: I'm happy with the simpleness of Tiffani :yes:

• lylas

Dont come to a grease fight with vaseline.. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I went to a school in Smyrna.. Campbell? I hated Smyrna. Wack ass, boring ass town.

• https://twitter.com/I_Am_Durty iAmChan

Ol greasy bishes

• DownBottom

:lol: :woohoo: OTBizzle *fa shizzle my nizzle* :party:

• Betamax82

*sigh* simple bytches

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

I loved living in Marietta. Then again I wasnt getting around much

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Ty says:

Hot Grease though

Well County Service Road it is
      ------------------
      :rofl: no detour no stops for breaks just straight there!

• OutsidetheBox

who doesn’t know that going to someone’s house is a No…No!

:rules: !!!!

• LadieLeo

:peace:

• Diva

wanders if it was fish or chicken grease :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Welp, one thing this hear internet has done, is let all the crazy show from all the crazies! :lol:

:ha: <---that be me!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

San says:

I loved living in Marietta. Then again I wasnt getting around much
      --------------
      It is officially LiL Mexico! The mexican gangs are worse than the black ones. Hell the Crips and the Bloods see the Loco's and cross the fukkin street on Franklin Road :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

The last b!tch came to my house.. :nono: The only thing saved her was the window I couldnt break..the truck she was in..and perhaps the gut full of nutt she was carrying. :karate:

• https://twitter.com/I_Am_Durty iAmChan

So did yall hear about ol OJ Simpson playing for the other team while he is locked away? Word is, the call him D.J. which is short for Daddy Juice. Yuck.

fish grease stank! :nono:

Hmmp, you go to someone's house, you get what you get!!! :eek:

Bring ya azz to mine *Joker laugh*

• Diva

I would have opted for some hot grits instead of grease..that shyt would still be stuck to em :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:nono: All I remember is lots of hispanics..and Blacks who "thought" they was well to do.. :eyeroll: Worse six months ever.

*fa shizzle my nizzle*

:fistbump: :woot: :whereyoubeez: :cry:

• Dymond

them bishes went ol skool on that ass! :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

It is officially LiL Mexico! The mexican gangs are worse than the black ones. Hell the Crips and the Bloods see the Loco’s and cross the fukkin street on Franklin Road
      Lol don't do me Wut but yea I remember Franklin street was full of mexicans. I lived right off the highway

• WorkInProgress

shoulda used the grease for dem dry as thirsty ass weaves up top.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

All I remember is lots of hispanics..and Blacks who “thought” they was well to do.. Worse six months ever.
      ------------------------
      Welp its gone from "Well to Do" to Well...just don't... :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

It is officially LiL Mexico!

:rofl: :rofl: !!!

But why Zawadi mama name her that though? :smack:

I see we've got a Doctor in the house :woot:

:welcome:

not Al Green style @Diva :dead:

I saw that too Chan. I can dig it :shrug:

• tld007

I live around the corner from them....Ummm nice photos?

Dymond says:

not Al Green style @Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      yes ma'am...iffin I ever have to do somebody in...I'mma boil some grits on that azz....

• Ty

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

San says:

I loved living in Marietta. Then again I wasnt getting around much
      ————–

@ DTTS :cheers: My crazy azz will invite u because I know once I close the door its on :rofl:

• DownBottom

Damn! :rofl: @OTB

• Dymond

shoulda used the grease for dem dry as thirsty ass weaves up top
      *************************
      Welp its gone from “Well to Do” to Well…just don’t…

:ghost:

Dymond says:

them bishes went ol skool on that ass!

Simple hoes probably thought the worst was an e-beef and the cops called :hahaha:

Diva says:

But why Zawadi mama name her that though? :smack:
      maybe they from somewhere :shrug:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

You don't go to a gunfight with spit balls.

:newbie:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Ain't ish worth going to that cold ass jail

And I got that 'won't fight look' too Ty! :rofl:

Mofos faces --> :shocked:

• OutsidetheBox

shoulda used the grease for dem dry as thirsty ass weaves up top.

:eek:

Is it wrong that I look at MugShots and think about my turn..God forbid but still I think of it. My hair? Its gonna be on point mkay?

But then when I told my girlfriend who bout that life my master plan, she was like :no: they dont let you keep your wig bew bew.. :ghost:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

LOL @ all their first names.. We must do better ppl

• goat76

I wonder what dat ass lookin like tho!

spit balls, Gyps? :hahaha:

Welp its gone from “Well to Do” to Well…just don’t

:ghost: :rofl:

Dymond says:

:newbie:

:welcome: Somenone, get this fine young lady a packet :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

But they cute tho. Maybe the judge will cut them some slack. I bet them Crisco fried girls won't be runnin to nobody else's house over no internet mess.

• OutsidetheBox

:shrug: :thinking: I didnt think twice about their names..

• MzTisch

It's probably only one of these heauxs whose "fight" it was. Over some dude prolly. The other two are followers. Followed and got that arse tagged. I hayute heauxs like this.

• GellySammich

:no: don't go OTBey. I ain't even made to VISIT prison.
      I've never been in a fight before :ashamed: unless cousins (10 n younger) count

:newbie:

• WorkInProgress

they dont let you keep your wig bew bew..

..............
      :hahaha: What if its a sew-in?

YnGypppp :hahaha:

• Ty

Me too yall :rofl:

Come on in hun...those Pitts dont bite I raised them right....come on Celtus :crying:

• goat76

It seems like they chased the girls to their car, the splashed their asses.

Probably shoulda lit their asses up when they knocked on the door.

• Dymond

hey guys how do I load a pic? and where do y'all get those emotes y'all use?

• DownBottom

:lol: @Goat, that figures! :hi: @DTTS

WorkInProgress says:

they dont let you keep your wig bew bew..

…………..
      What if its a sew-in?
      ^^^^^^^
      It's coming out........

<--was looking like this :eek: and :blink: at a parent explain some e-beef to me at my son's Saturday school. Somebody was sessing and had on a school tsirt and they all passed it around!?

I let her get it all out, and was like ION know about all of that. Lil buddy got a flip, non text/internet phone :whistle:

WorkInProgress says:

they dont let you keep your wig bew bew..

…………..
      What if its a sew-in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They cut the thread out... :shrugs: :rofl:

• WorkInProgress

I think Zawadi is a pretty name. I went to school with an African girl named Zawadi. She pronuced it SUadi kinda with a french accent. it's Swahili for gift.

• OutsidetheBox

:no: Used to be honor amongst b!tches and thieves!<--dolla bill voice.

If you came for somebody and got that ass tore, you just wore that ass whoopin! Lived to fight another day!<--Craig daddy voice

Now these bitches burn victims and done called the popo. :no:

:newbie:
      :welcome: Imma call you LiLi, emkay!? :D

• Dymond

I went with my friend to visit her "favorite" cousin in the pen...never again will I do that...1st dude was trying to holla (seriously) and just overall that chit was scary!

WorkInProgress says:

I think Zawadi is a pretty name. I went to school with an African girl named Zawadi. She pronuced it SUadi kinda with a french accent. it’s Swahili for gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Smonae80

this chit here, is cray, we burning people now :no:

• OutsidetheBox

I’ve never been in a fight before

Again a Black girl anomaly.. I lub yew bew. :love:

SN: Fight girl p0rn? Check it out..report back.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

goat76 says:

It seems like they chased the girls to their car, the splashed their asses.

Probably shoulda lit their asses up when they knocked on the door.
      *******************
      :yes: Yup. Woulda had a better chance in court then.

• Dymond

@OTB these young bishes a lot mo "tenda" than we were

No honor amongst thieves :no:

------------------
      MsDiva, ION wanna see another "thread" outta yew yo! :mad:

• MzTisch

Used to be honor amongst b!tches and thieves!<–dolla bill voice.

If you came for somebody and got that ass tore, you just wore that ass whoopin! Lived to fight another day!<–Craig daddy voice

Now these bitches burn victims and done called the popo.
      ^^^^^^^
      Things are not like they used to be. If someone comes for me where I lay my head. Where my kid lays her head...Ion know that I won't use deadly force or at least try to maim that arse so you will know not to ever do this to anyone else again. Least not me.

• OutsidetheBox

I wonder what dat ass lookin like tho!

+1. Bitches might be the mugshot equivalent of "small picture cute"..

• Ty

:rofl: @ wore the azz whoopin but u are right

• WorkInProgress

Yall I fought one time in HS. And she was the secretary's daughter too :ashamed: Our principal called us up in fromt the entire assembly to apologise. Me and her are good friends to this day.

• flyqtnva

by JD on Feb 12, 2013 at 4:53 pm
      ***************
      Pretty much sums it up! Only they should have pulled them in the house! Ijs.....

• OutsidetheBox

hey guys how do I load a pic? and where do y’all get those emotes y’all use?

Load a pic by emailing a booty shot to baddpinkk @ :yahoo:

The emotes can be purchased for .25 cents thru Paypal. Contact Shay from OHIO. :yes:

#helpful

• Ty

goat76 says:

It seems like they chased the girls to their car, the splashed their asses.

Probably shoulda lit their asses up when they knocked on the door.
      *******************
      Yup. Woulda had a better chance in court then
      Yep thats why I said let them in and tag that azz :thumbsup: No charges they came to u

small picture cute

:crying: :casket:

They can't fight, because their thumbs been to busy living a fake 'bout that' life

Scary hoes, yall supposed to been ready yo! Rolling up to somebody's house, fukc is wrong with yall? :hahaha:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

:shrug: :thinking: I didnt think twice about their names..
      *****
      yea those. names. are not very..... typical? yea that's the word. But they could be foreign.. idk... #judgementfreezone

• MzTisch

I wonder what dat ass lookin like tho!

+1. Bitches might be the mugshot equivalent of “small picture cute”..
      ^^^^
      One chick's mugshot I saw was actually cayute. She smiled and had her ponytail swooped to the side.......

This hoe lied and said her car was stolen with her baby in it. Just so the police could find her car faster.

Diva why u snickering.. lol

it’s Swahili for gift.

:heart: I like it.

*writes homework down in my Lisa Frank trapper keeper*

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

hey guys how do I load a pic? and where do y’all get those emotes y’all use?

Load a pic by emailing a booty shot to baddpinkk @ :yahoo:

#helpful
      *******

:lol: :lol: .25 cents? hail I been paying 2 quarters for mines???

• Dymond

is that edgar allen poe? :dead:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

No honor amongst thieves

——————
      MsDiva, ION wanna see another “thread” outta yew yo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *bats eyes and licks lips* what I do ma :wink:

• lylas

Imma call you LiLi, emkay!?
      _________________________________
      Cool! Long as its no LiLo..we straight. dont want to be confused with that hoe. :lol:

:pc: vs. :karate:

Idiots now u charged with a damn felony over instagram :ha: :haha: sucks to be u muck ducks!

• goat76

I wonder what dat ass lookin like tho!

+1. Bitches might be the mugshot equivalent of “small picture cute”..
      -----------------
      Yeah, lil Armstrong can get it just off the strength of this mugshot.

I know I ain't shat...lol

WorkInProgress says:

Diva why u snickering.. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      one of you blog heffas spiked my fruit punch with some likkor...so I'm giggly :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

The main ones doing ish be the main ones calling the police when the tables turned

• Ty

:crying: :rofl:

:welcome: Iylas

• OutsidetheBox

these young bishes a lot mo “tenda” than we were

Friend you betta speak. :no: Just straight pie! Told these hoes they be keyboard thugging.

They prolly was like B!tch imma come find you..and thats when Clark put the oil on. :no:

:wink: LiLi
      ===========
      MsDiva, I get scared when you may start thinking about thread counts :wail:
      #ikidikd

• missmiami

It is petty.however, of u show up to someone house to address someone u better be bout it cuz that is grounds to get dealt with.

:buttshake: thanks OTB :thumbsup:
      (put those two on my tab)

Yup, "bring it on Cleatus" style :lol:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

LiLi
      ===========
      MsDiva, I get scared when you may start thinking about thread counts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Why you make me HOLLER out loud gal!!!!!!! Where yo auntie at? you know we can count em.... :cry:

• OutsidetheBox

Our principal called us up in fromt the entire assembly to apologise

:rofl: but really ONLY ONE fight?

:thinking: Life aint been no crystal stair for me...all my life I had to fight.. :karate:

BOARD: How many girl fights/fist fights have you been in?

Me: At least 20. At least.

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

________________________________________
      Cobb County in general is going downhill and fast. It use to be a time when the East Cobb Snobs would laugh at those in Gwinnett talking about how "suburban trash" like it is. Now look at em. :coffee:

• WorkInProgress

one of you blog heffas spiked my fruit punch with some likkor…so I’m giggly
      .........
      carry on then snickles. Reminds me of King of Queens epi where Doug and Arthur were making magaritas for Carrie bc they preffered her drunk and disorderly.

Hi there Ty...

Can a bish get a welcome packet dammit. I want to feel official. Or is all the secretaries with the packets gone home?

lmao @ Goat
      they got that mug shot swag?

Ok, I just looked at their names, and IF this bishes are foreign exchange students :hahaha: they need their asses beat :rofl:

missmiami says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yep, you better be ready to beat that azz or get that azz beat..one or the other!!!!

:welcome:

@Caramel/Kenya...... thank you

• lylas

BTW if you show up to my house you liable to get more than some hot grease to your face. U gone leave with a bullet up your a$$, you coming messing with me and mines.

• OutsidetheBox

@Toffee.. not typical for a certain time period..for sure..but they are 18-20.

"Quvenzhané" is like 9. :shrug:

• missmiami

i love kingOF QUEENS :biggrin: sn, remember when Doug didn't like carrie strippin :rofl:

• goat76

@OTB.....lol I just emailed baddpinkk...

Damn you guhl!!! :rofl:

• WorkInProgress

OTB that 1 scared me str8 because the azz whooping my dad put on me when I got home was no joke.

<--4, after being grown 6. And I didn't start none :mad:
      =============
      ((on the factory bullhorn))
      Settle Down LiLi!
      We lost the packets last week, OR Shay the thief from OHIO took 'em :rofl:

OTBey is the Danny to my Sandy :love:

• OutsidetheBox

Just so the police could find her car faster.
      ________
      :rofl: Love her spirit.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

BOARD: How many girl fights/fist fights have you been in?

Me: At least 20. At least.
      ******

giiirrrrlll I am scared of you!! I've been in 1 I was in the 7th grade on the bus ride home..

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass. :lol:

• Dymond

:bye: I'm about to ride off into the sunset (it's raining tho)

I'll see if anyone is around lata tho :peace:

y'all remember when Brown would say she was leaving and then come back 20 mins. later and cuss us out for not telling her bye? :lol: those were the days
      luv u Brown :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

hail I been paying 2 quarters for mines???

carameled by chan prolly! :lol:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–4, after being grown 6. And I didn't start none
      =============
      ((on the factory bullhorn))
      Settle Down LiLi!
      We lost the packets last week, OR Shay the thief from OHIO took 'em

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They just really wanna know if you eat azz :rofl:

• WorkInProgress

@MissMiami i watch it every night on TV land I think. That show is funnaaaay! Doug did that character justice and Arthur is a mess too.

GellySammich says:

OTBey is the Danny to my Sandy

#jello
      ===============
      :nite: Dymond

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The newbies be coming in knowing Kenya is cray cray....I can't breathe :rofl:

:welcome: Lylas

Damn you guhl!!!

:fistbump: :rofl:

• goat76

Dymond says:

lmao @ Goat
      they got that mug shot swag?
      -----------------------------
      Every(not every) woman that crosses my vision gets rated. Ion discriminate forealz.

I been in two fights.

First one with a boy in the 4th grade. I never forget it. He kicked me in my bunny. I beat the dog ish outta him. And the next was my brother's bm. Bish forgot that I am the lady of the house after my mom. Ion care if you birf a namesake or not!

• Ty

Hi there Ty…

Sorry hun u have to show up during business hours. We leave Roseland around this time :peace: Somebody got u tomorrow :cheers:

Diva says:

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The newbies be coming in knowing Kenya is cray cray….I can’t breathe
      ******

gggiiiiiirrrrrrllllll Im sitting here like this :shocked:
      Whatchu know bout me :lol:

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      you know how you can talk about your own fam but then when somebody else does... :huh:

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry friend

Caramel Cutie says:

BOARD: How many girl fights/fist fights have you been in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      1 and I body slammed that hoe all while wearing a mini-skirt...all you gotta do is beat one hoes azz and the rest of them will take note and not mess with you. I tried to kill that bish for slapping me...I went in on that azz.

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.

:huh: A/S/L

• Gigi26

:dead:

First off, you come to MY HOUSE to start some SHYT...CHILE...BAYBEEH...HUNTY...

You betta have a gat cuz you going home with puncture wounds and i'll do you a favor and call the cops to come escort you from trespassing and harassing me on my premises :tea:

They will get off, cuz them chics that got hit with the grease are the aggressors...they'll prob get a misdemeanor assault charge...

Hot grease? Them bytches was bout it bout it *Mia X voice* :rofl:

• goat76

79-year-old southeast Atlanta woman sits in the Fulton County jail after police say they discovered more than 9 pounds of marijuana in her home last week.
      ---------------------
      Damn!! Grandma was gettin it in.

• lylas

We lurk before entering. Ms. Kenya's fonts stands out in FRONT of the crazies. :rofl:

(its all love Ms. Kenya)

those were the days
      luv u Brown

+1 :lol:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

OTB, you care to share why/how you were engaged in 20 fist fights w/random or not so random bishes??? :waiting:

MsDiva & OTB , my best fights were in heels :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

giiirrrrlll I am scared of you!! I’ve been in 1 I was in the 7th grade on the bus ride home..

With that mouf? :shocked: Girlllll your ppl had you in the right area.. cause baybay.. :eek: :lol:

:huh:

LMAOOOOOOO @all of us :rofl:

GellySammich says:

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      you know how you can talk about your own fam but then when somebody else does…
      *******
      all hell breaks loose :lol:

:rofl: Tischhhhh :karate:

• lylas

(whispers Im really not new here)

• Gigi26

These girls was instagram ready for their mugshots, esp shorty in the middle, she giving me the hudson/valencia filter face :rofl: :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

you know how you can talk about your own fam but then when somebody else does…

#proud *gloating* I love my bad bish thats my fukkin prollem.. :whistle:

• WorkInProgress

20 fights OTB?? what's your win/lose tally?

******

LOL!! If I was in any otha neighborhood the YES but them o's was f'ing w/my clique, clique, clique, clique, clique :lol:

:rofl: who let Gigi in?

• Ty

GellySammich says:

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      you know how you can talk about your own fam but then when somebody else does…
      :karate: not new *pulls out flash light* SR card please :rofl:

*Mia X voice*

Prolly why I was in so many fights. Bish was my ROLE MODEL. Her and Monica. :dead:

Diva says:

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The newbies be coming in knowing Kenya is cray cray….I can’t breathe
      ******

gggiiiiiirrrrrrllllll Im sitting here like this
      Whatchu know bout me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IKR....well well what else she knows bout you?

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

now you know ion know what a/s/l mean! explain please :tea:

That aint her chit! But I bet the hood dry as hail :rofl:

• lylas

hell naw. not showing my card cause everytime I do it gets revoked. Im not telling... :rofl:

• Gigi26

On Instagram, straight flexin..

shyt them bytches ain't flexin no mo with them grease scars, gonna be at least two months before they can wear a skirt n be sessy wid it :rofl: :rofl:

lylas says:

(whispers Im really not new here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We gone get some hints? do you knows me? :waiting:

goat76 says:

———————
      Damn!! Grandma was gettin it in.
      ________
      I imejiatley thought of Black and Blues' grandmother from "I Got The Hookup"...

Grandma: "Aye Man, you got N E reefa?"

Indian: "What? I don't know you?"

Grandma: "Well FCUK YOU TOO!"

Indian: "Eat CHIT TOO!"

:ghost:

• MzTisch

Where da fugg is MiaX? I lubbs her cute chunky self. With that lip gloss popping and dem ponytails?

Diva says:

Diva says:

lylas says:

Hey Kenya..with your real crazy ass.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The newbies be coming in knowing Kenya is cray cray….I can’t breathe
      ******

gggiiiiiirrrrrrllllll Im sitting here like this
      Whatchu know bout me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IKR….well well what else she knows bout you?
      *******

Me wonders if she is one of my exes ol side pieces? maybe an ex of my ex? Who you be guh? :waiting:

MzTisch? bunny? that is cute! I gotta steal that

now you know ion know what a/s/l mean! explain please
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *grabs Kenya's keyboard and throws it in the trash*

• lylas

as soon as my gravi works you'll know who I am.. :lol:

• goat76

69 says:

goat76 says:

———————
      Damn!! Grandma was gettin it in.
      ________
      I imejiatley thought of Black and Blues’ grandmother from “I Got The Hookup”…

Grandma: “Aye Man, you got N E reefa?”

Indian: “What? I don’t know you?”

Grandma: “Well FCUK YOU TOO!”

Indian: “Eat CHIT TOO!”

:ghost:
      ----------------------
      This the white version....lol

MzTisch? bunny? that is cute! I gotta steal that
      ^^^^
      That's what me and MiniTisch calls it. Lol

lylas says:

as soon as my gravi works you’ll know who I am..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :waiting:

• WorkInProgress

:pray: ing Lylas is YSO cos I miss her font.

• OutsidetheBox

:thinking: I was the new girl a lot. Im fiercely loyal to my friends. I date whomever I please with no regard for who boyfriend he "used" to be <--cardinal sin in middle/high school. :shrug:

Most not random tho..two randoms..one girl was fukking my bffs baby daddy..she saw me and started to rah rah :nono: The other..I came home to visit and this chick was fukking baby daddy (i didnt know of course)..she jumped out on me at a RED LIGHT after a club one night. #standyourground

Diva says:

Caramel Cutie says:

BOARD: How many girl fights/fist fights have you been in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      1 and I body slammed that hoe all while wearing a mini-skirt…all you gotta do is beat one hoes azz and the rest of them will take note and not mess with you. I tried to kill that bish for slapping me…I went in on that azz.
      *****
      Oh gawd!! was this over a penis?

• GellySammich

lylas :huh: who you stay beefin with when you here to get kicked out? were you just here a few months ago?

• OutsidetheBox

what’s your win/lose tally?

I lost two. *still seething* One I couldnt ever get back..but i might if I see her again.. :eek:

The other..I fought her every time I saw her 'till I felt redeemed. :ashamed:

• MzTisch

OTB....you arse....but I can't help but :love: you.

We as women be on some ole simple ish over a nicca. Not you. Them.

• Gigi26

Shorty in the middle def threw the grease on dem bytches, she look like the type :rofl: angry as all hell!

now you know ion know what a/s/l mean! explain please
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *grabs Kenya’s keyboard and throws it in the trash*
      ***********

soooo nobody gone tell me what that means?

a/s/l

Age Sex Loocation.. *inserts an Intro to Internet audio recording* :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

shoulda used the grease for dem dry as thirsty ass weaves up top.
      They dont let you keep your wig bew bew.. :ghost:
      OTB

Don't do it bew if you got the edges like Naomi Campbell. I'd hate to have to rush to the Fulton County Court House to post your bail and see that damn mug shot in the AJC :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

shoulda used the grease for dem dry as thirsty ass weaves up top.
      They dont let you keep your wig bew bew.. :ghost:
      OTB

• WorkInProgress

Bunny is indeed cute. I got some ugly names for it -----> Sasu, punkasal, saltfish..

Diva says:

Caramel Cutie says:

BOARD: How many girl fights/fist fights have you been in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *****
      Oh gawd!! was this over a penis?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nope bish just say she didn't like me cause I thought I was all of that...her friends instigated and gave her the courage she needed to slap me...and baybeh I know she regretted..I slammed her azz onto the floor and her glasses went flying damn near cross the room.

*grabs Kenya’s keyboard and throws it in the trash*

• OutsidetheBox

ing Lylas is YSO cos I miss her font.

:huh: Let me see..

OTB:
      31/F/Da Chi

WorkInProgress says:

Bunny is indeed cute. I got some ugly names for it —–> Sasu, punkasal, saltfish..
      ^^^
      Saltfish, tho? Lol Imma use that...........

That aint SIS..? That font "lol-ing" and chit.. :huh:

• lylas

once ya'll figure it out please dont say it out loud. lol

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

OTB :lol: ion mean to laugh, but... yea, yes I do.. That was funny.. A red light? A red light tho??? I hope you handled her.... :tea:
      Ahh, you are very entertaining...

lylas says:

once ya’ll figure it out please dont say it out loud. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *scratching head* I thought you said I would know... lies all lies..I don't know *kicks Kenya*

• GellySammich

I KNEW IT!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER AND I'M PSYCHIC!!!!!

WorkInProgress says:

:pray: ing Lylas is YSO cos I miss her font.
      ______________________________________
      You can cancel that prayer with that Beyonce gravi

YSO no likey Bey :nono:

Unless it's a ploy. :shrug:

Diva:
      :rofl: You may not know me. I wasnt around when you came.

• OutsidetheBox

We as women be on some ole simple ish over a nicca
      ____________________________

:eek: <--me when i realized that I was gonna have to fight BFF's baby daddy jumpoff..thats too much!

I tried to KILL that heaux. :ashamed: Lawdddd after that fight, I was TOO sore! :no: Too old for that chit.

I think I told the board about that. It was only a couple of yrs ago.. lololol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Dymond says:

:newbie:

Oh stawp :lol:

Gelly
      U's on it girly!

Oh I know who that is.. *fake smile*

• missmiami

:scared: ya'll some gangsta's only one fight in elementary school and one i. Highschool.chick pushed my friend who was pregnant and i knocked the mess out of her and tried to stomp her to the geound in dollar tree. it was about the babydaddy. i blacked out and that was it. Always been a chick to roll solo and never had to deal with broads as an adult. But I will if I have too.

The other..I fought her every time I saw her ’till I felt redeemed
      ............
      Gurllll u the Lala Ali of SR. At least you stick up for your friends and all ur fights are justified. welp at least to you!

Hi Sandra!

Iylas

I like the name tho. Whomever you are. Lol. Original.

Diva:
      You may not know me. I wasnt around when you came
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      But I was a lurker for a long time before I got my login... were you around when Tatted was here?

• OutsidetheBox

Don’t do it bew if you got the edges like Naomi Campbell.

*wipes overly hairy edge area* We good bew. :rofl: But I do plait my hair in Celie plaits. You reckon the man will let me take my hair lose real fass and rock a braid out :eek:

• GellySammich

<--- much more observant than I pretend to be

OTB
      Fake smile? I aint done nothing to u have I? U could at least give a bish a head nod or something. :grin:

@Diva

• OutsidetheBox

Saltfish, tho? Lol Imma use that………..

*light bulb* This has nothing to do with the price of tea in china but Dutchess said she tattooed a starfish on a womens butthole. :eek:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

the hail you kick me for?? LOL.. you know I am delicate.. come kiss it and make it better

• Smonae80

This is true :cosign:

come to my door u gone get a suprise, and it wont be good for u :no:

OTB:
      31/F/Da Chi
      Where are you from originally? You were trying to move back down South not to long ago, weren't you? :waiting:

I think I know who you are but I ain't going to say nothing on here :coffee:

@Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thinking:

@69
      yes I was, but I'm still here in Chicago... *sighs*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Don’t do it bew if you got the edges like Naomi Campbell.
      If I saw a picture of you looking like Ms. Celie by the head, that will be the fcuking END of ME. You hear? :ghost: :casket: :pray:

• OutsidetheBox

A red light? A red light tho??? I hope you handled her….

Can you imagine my surprise? I was almost home..actually, following my man to his house. He went thru a yellow light; I stopped. Next thing I know a ugly little skinny Black chick was swanging a chain belt (memba them was popular) on my windshield.

:eek: <--me behind the glass..

Me and my homegirl rolled out and we was fighting right in the middl eof University Avenue at like 4am. :ashamed: She roll her eyes at me to this day. lololol

• GellySammich

OTBey come gimme a kiss. I'm finna go home and fix a Fat Tuesday burrito.

:waves: DB!

@69
      yes I was, but I’m still here in Chicago… *sighs*
      :hug:

Welcome back :kiss: I'm assuming that your new name has meaning too?

YSO no likey Bey

Hush your mouf! SIS starting to love Bey simply off the hate she been getting lately. :grill:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Yall some simpletons LOL....except for gells

• MzTisch

I thinks I know who Iylas is....but Imma be quiet.

@69
      Thanks for the welcome. doesnt really have a meaning...

• OutsidetheBox

I got kicked out of my pregnant girls school for beating up..a pregnant girl. :oops:

Bish hit me first tho. She knew she was preggo before she hit me right.. :nono:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

A red light? A red light tho??? I hope you handled her….

:eek: <–me behind the glass..

:rofl: that is funny..

hmmm, do you think yo man set this up? or she was just cray cray??

69 says:

OTB:
      31/F/Da Chi
      Where are you from originally? You were trying to move back down South not to long ago, weren’t you?

I think I know who you are but I ain’t going to say nothing on here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      DM me sir............... *bats eyes*

You live in Hyde Park?

DIVA

Get on twitter real fast. I just tweeted you. :lol:

Diva..

where Chan go?

• OutsidetheBox

all ur fights are justified. welp at least to you!

________

:hahaha: :no: SOme of them..I have been like man Im finna be in soooo much trouble. wasnt worth it! :lol: But in the heat of the moment..it was like survival of the fittest at times.

I spent two years in the perry homes projects. :no: I HAD to fight.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

OTB do you have twitter? :waiting:

Caramel Cutie says:

Yall some simpletons LOL….except for gells

*throws out a loud YO MAMA Kenya* :mad:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: you must want Milky to whoop yo azz..she done told you several times.... :rofl: I'm innocent Milky..this heaux still trying to get at me

DTTS:
      Hyde Park/Kenwood area

throws out a loud YO MAMA Kenya <----- :hahaha:

:welcome: back "LiLi" :lol:

IsweatifshedonthurryupImgonnatwisthernipplesooohard :mad:

@69 :thumbsup: got it thanks hunni pie... :kiss:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You live in Hyde Park?
      ^^^^^^^^^

:waiting:

DIVA

... :waiting: for you on twitter...

Yo mammy hoe :lol:

where Chan go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He conducting interviews to replace yo azz..you better find him quick! :rofl:

DIVA

scratch that 253 :hahaha:

I love you :love: :kiss: :lick:

:egg: <--hot grease for just in case :rofl:

:whistle: Just In Case #fiveheartbeats :love:

@69...I responded!!!

Sammich.. *slides uder table* :kiss:

I'm just playing.. *pleasedonthurtme* :hug:

• lylas

:hi: DTTS and everybody...even for those that arent glad to see me back! :rofl:

Diva says:

where Chan go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He conducting interviews to replace yo azz..you better find him quick! :rofl:
      *****
      hush. puppy.
      that's why Milky gone.. nah!

Do better! :huh:

==============
      MsTisch, she said :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I see it differently..I was lurking on twitter..or rather being summoned to twitter when PicGate was happening. Encouraging someone to expose pictures sent to someone else just aint my cup of tea. Feel me.

DTTS and everybody…even for those that arent glad to see me back
      ^^^^^^^

Welcome back! I'm thinking all those that aren't glad to see you are gone they dayum selves.........

69 says:

DIVA

scratch that 253

I love you
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hump:

:grill:

:hi:

• WorkInProgress

Ok Beauties and Beasts am out. hope yall get home safe and sound.
      *Namaste*

:rofl: Kenya! :hug:

:wink: "LiLi" :rofl:

G'night for real yall :peace:

@Kenya see that's why I kicked you earlier :nana:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

I like that pic of Bey OTB.. Is that recent or no?

Welcome Back LiLi...... Nite ya'll :peace:

MzTisch says:

DTTS and everybody…even for those that arent glad to see me back
      ^^^^^^^
      Welcome back! I’m thinking all those that aren’t glad to see you are gone they dayum selves………
      :rofl: :rofl:

Mofo's been :banned: 12 times since you've been gone!

• OutsidetheBox

hmmm, do you think yo man set this up? or she was just cray cray??

It was his fault for fukking that ish sure enuff! But hell yeah she would still be up to the same type of stuff. i heard she married now tho. So maybe the fighting ended. :lol:

I didnt know this girl from the man on the moon but she felt some kind of way.

:stop: Hold thee fugg up :huh:

Welp I gotta go to class. I holla back tomorrow! :peace:

69 says:

MzTisch says:

DTTS and everybody…even for those that arent glad to see me back
      ^^^^^^^

Mofo’s been 12 times since you’ve been gone!
      ^^^^^
      Yup! It's a cool arse vibe though. I don't lurk as much as I used to HAVE to. Good night, I'm out! :bye:

• OutsidetheBox

OTB do you have twitter?

:yes: But I dont twit. :ashamed:

IsweatifshedonthurryupImgonnatwisthernipplesooohard

:love:

Unless thats not who I think it is.. :shrug:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

hmmm, do you think yo man set this up? or she was just cray cray??

I didnt know this girl from the man on the moon but she felt some kind of way.
      *******

Oooohhhhhhhh ookkk.. gotcha :lol: I had some girl one time tryna get at me about talking to her man which was my man which is now my current ex.. she didn't get physical tho.. *whispers*"I know people" :lol: just playing...

______________________________
      Hummi I just wanted to see the duck. All that went on bewteen the sharing pics aint have nothing to do with me. BUt I did want to see what the fuss was all about. I mean WHAT could have bishes acting like that. Feel me.

Night @WIP. :bye:

@Caramel Its from last summer. I :heart: it.

:nite: Everybody

• lylas

thats why folks need to be careful WHO they sending pics to. Cause you never know who's eyes may end up seeing the. Thats the price you pay when you playing Playboy model on the net. (not anybody in particular, but Im just saying)

Feel me.

No. From what i gathered you wanted her, not him..her to show the pics of women.

But im cool on it. Take care.

• OutsidetheBox

Thats the price you pay when you playing Playboy model on the net.

*bites tongue* Listen. Im a grown ass woman I know what goes on..I dont have no problem showing my body. Girl I'm the chit. My problem begins when bitches with no life enter the fray being #messy.

• OutsidetheBox

:smoke: Im out. @DTTS Love ya. Hit you on the hip.

• lylas

It its on Twitter its not being messy. Thats what Twiiter is for. To share and express. If people are passing pics its human nature for folks to wanna see. But its funny who got quiet in here when things did come out. Good night

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

oh we back on that huh? :rollseyes: :peace: <---really a bird

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

ONE day mf's gone learn to leave well enough alone :bye:

:rolleyes:

Pumpkin!!!

Bish hit me first tho. She knew she was preggo before she hit me right.. :nono:
      *dead* and buried @ bish hit me first tho. :hahaha:

Caramel you STILL in here? :blink:

@PumpkinsMama

That baby is adorable.

:poopcorn:
      :popcorn: I knew I was gonna miss some chit
      boy y'all muthf*ckas kill me
      so whatsup now? I'm slow and don't know who lylas is but whoever it is boyyyyy yous a brave one
      so many questions....who sent naked pics to that dude that got passed around? cuz whoever passed that chit around is wrong as hell
      anyway that's my .02 and I have the right to express it because I can

• Dymond

and this chit. ---> Sasu, punkasal, saltfish..

:dead:

and OTB :smoke: with a pinky up! already

• goat76

Me too Dymond :popcorn:

• Milky

Let me go up and see what happened. #nosey

I'll be right here Milky :waiting:

Milky, Dymond, Goat!!!!! :wail:

• Nakeya_j

I peak in from my cell and this is what y'all doing! What happened?

Hey Keya idk what the heyull goin on either :shrug:

• Milky

Its toouch to read :cry:

• Nakeya_j

Pumpkin I am confused. But it looks a little messy. So I'm a watch from the side line and stfu. But I see trouble a foot. Smh.

• Nakeya_j

Milky you went up there, what happened?

• Haree706

I bet they want go to nobody else house trying to fight!!!

• PumpkinsMama

Lawd Jesus they done found Chris Dorner they having a shoot out in the mountains. He is said to have to hostages. This aint gon be no hole in the ground for a week standoff :no: He'll be dead by midnite :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

Milky who is this Iylas person?

Oh no!!! Jesus be a bullet proof vest....for Dorner. Sm

• Nakeya_j

That's what I want to know.

• PumpkinsMama

Auntie you keeping up with the Dorner story?

• that_VA_thickchick

One of the deputies he shot is dead and the cabin he's supposedly in is on fire. This is crazy. smh

• PumpkinsMama

@ Keya a bulletproof vest aint gon protect his head which is what they gunning for :no:

@ VA I meant to tell you thanks for complimenting my Pumpkin. You wanna buy a toddler? :kona:

• that_VA_thickchick

Wonder if he burned that cabin down as a distraction while he's on his way somewhere else.

@PumpkinsMama- Girl I am in here now trying to get my toddler get rid of her :pacifier: UGH

• Just Looking

What in the hot ham fat fish grease. What is wrong with these younguns. LORD.

Later Ya'll :peace:

P.S. All is well :kiss:

• PumpkinsMama

Awwwwww @ VA how old? I snatched all the Bobos at 18 mos. Just do it, like rippin off a band aid. They're gonna look for them for a day or two, but they'll soon forget. But the key is to take ALL of them. Don't slip up and he/she find one then pop it back in.

• Nakeya_j

@VAThick I sure hope he did. I hope he set it on fire and escaped. And he runs for his life.
      @pumpkin your right. So Jesus be a bullet proof vest and the helmet the little boy from Crank Yankers who said "I got mail yyaahhh" had on.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Keya :rofl: We SO black rootin for the gunman to get away. I actually hope they "take him out" b4 hand cuz them ratchet azz cops gonna do all kinds of shyt to him in holding :no:

• that_VA_thickchick

@PumpkinsMama I have two older kids...then I started over with this dang 3 year old. Carrying me through the dang ringer. smh

Nakeya I used to LOVE Crank Yankers "YAAAY I can bring three of my friennnddss"

• Nakeya_j

@Pumpkin Chile yes!!! I know he was wrong shooting the people....but Lawd knows I want him to outsmart them and get away!!! Did they say if he got away or not?

• Nakeya_j

@VA I could watch that show all day all night. Smh. I wish it would come back on.

@ Keya not yet, but they said "hundreds of round were spent" :no:

@ VA 3 w/a Bobo :blink: Mam don't make me talk about you lol He/she is running the risk of "bucking" their teeth out. Just take em...tomorrow :rofl: Don't let them see you do it, you're not tryna traumatize them, just collect them all. AT some point they gonna say mommy where's my Bobo and just say, I haven't seen it

• Nakeya_j

@Pumpkin Smh. God help him.
      @VA Chile, when your baby goes to sleep throw the bobos in the damn trash!! The outside trash can at that. Tonight.

• Nakeya_j

Does Househusbands of Hollywood come on tonight!?

• PumpkinsMama

@ Keya yeah it does, but I stopped watchin after epi 2, I just don't find it funny :shrug:

@pumpkin I like it. It's not always funny but Kevin always gives me one. Lol

• that_VA_thickchick

Yup, 3!!! Only asks for it at the house-NOWHERE ELSE. Hasn't had it in over a year but every now and again will throw a screaming shyt fit for hours looking for it. Nothing helps. :spank: , Timeout, NOTHING. I can ignore it...unless it's the middle of the night. Then I'm like "here take this and STHU".

• Nakeya_j

Lmao. Chile in the middle of the night, I'd of gave my son my left arm if it kept him quite and he went back to sleep. So I hear you.....I would still toss it.

• PumpkinsMama

@ VA :rofl: "Pumpkin" is also 3 I know about screaming fits. Just be a thug and take em. Glad to see you taps that azz too, cuz hunty...
      Maybe try a reward system or try to swap something else to switch for his oral fixation

• that_VA_thickchick

I did....and politely made a run to Wally World at 10:30 pm one night. I couldn't deal! lol But it stays hidden. I only give it up in rare dire situations. I needs my sleep. Dont judge me. :embarrassed:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Keya my son was colicy (sp?) he was cryin, and my azz was cryin too :wail: Used to be at the side of the crib like :pray: Pls, pls, just let mommy get one more hr b4 work

• that_VA_thickchick

That swap/reward system prompted a :spank: when I tried to offer something else and it got hummed across the room. OH NO! NOT UP IN HERE! They slept GOOD that night after I popped that azz. :yes:

• Nakeya_j

Child we all need our sleep, so no judging.

@Pumpkin omg so was my son. Smh. Never again.
      If I ever have another baby, please God don't let that baby be colicly

• Nakeya_j

Omg I am watching the Martin when Cole kept saying rent em spoons. Hahahahahahahaha. Omg I am dyin

PumpkinsMama says:

____________________________
      Yup...been there with both of us crying in the middle of the night. Laying there listening to them whine praying it doesn't turn into a full blown cry.

• Nakeya_j

@VA I am dying. Child I would of had to call Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the 12 to help me not beat that butt and not have CPS at my door. Ain't not a damn soul but me throwing shyt round here. Lol. Lol.

• that_VA_thickchick

The older two eyes followed the item across the room then looked at the toddler like "YOU GOIN TA JAIL NAH". :hahaha: Not nare nutha nothin got thrown in here again! :no:

• that_VA_thickchick

:rofl: @ Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the 12.

• Nakeya_j

Hahaha @VA the older kids were like ooooohhhh you in trouble. Lol.

• that_VA_thickchick

They actually looked, like, concerned for a second. Like if they could have they'd have said "oh shyt!" lol

• Nakeya_j

Hahah. You know one was thinking that while the other one was thinking "she bout to wip his ass" lol. I'm joking. Lol.

LMAO You know they were.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Keya/VA I would like another one :ashamed: next time I nee an active daddy/fiance/husband so he can share in the misery...oops I mean joy :rofl:

• pointhimout

and this why you run from rent specials, not to them. u know they can't let you negros move in anywhere. when you think 'man, this area aint what it used to be,' just look around at who's taking over. black folks only act half way civilized when they live around majority whites. in the well to do black areas, it only lasts for so long before the hoodlums come in to take over. say what you what.

• Breezy

Smh do better ladies. I'm sure the argument was over something petty too. According to the news this morning, Zawadi and Myzelle posted 40,000 bond yesterday while their homegirl Mykhal is still in jail.