Beyonce Knowles Carter

Beyonce Knowles-Carter doesn't seem to be worried that her personal credit information is splashed all over the Internet for the world to see. The 31-year-old singer hung a keyboard on a wall of her plush Miami penthouse and pretended to play the instrument.

Beyonce Knowles Carter

Earlier today I told you that Beyonce apparently lives apart from her famous rapper husband, Jay Z.

A Russian website posted Beyonce's personal details, including her Social Security number and listed her official address as the entire 18th floor of a Brickell Avenue condominium in Miami.

Photos: Beyonce's Tumblr

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY I DOUBT ANYBODY CAN DO SHIAT WITH IT, IF SO SHE HAS THE BREAD TO PUT A STOP TO IT :coffee:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Sandra mention Beyonces age every post she in!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

"A Russian website posted Beyonce’s personal details, including her Social Security number and listed her official address as the entire 18th floor of a Brickell Avenue condominium in Miami."
    _______________\_

6 + 6 + 6 = 18th floor

• ReadingIsFundamental

If that is not the reason, I'm sure there is some financial reason she uses that as her legal address. Her people have that covered.

Still not liking the Loreal Box Color!!!!

• NaijaGal

mrs roper lives

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ INTENSEMOCHA: Actually, I know a couple of people who tried to open department store credit card accounts in her name. So don't say nothing can be done. :coffee:

• Betamax82

Cues Portrait :whistle:

Here we go
    Going through the same thing
    Here we go again
    Here we go

:tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@READING
    "Her using that as her legal address is a tax move. She can do taxes for that state and not NY or wherever else they live. This also means she votes in that state etc.

If that is not the reason, I’m sure there is some financial reason she uses that as her legal address. Her people have that covered.

Still not liking the Loreal Box Color!!!!"
    _________

No state income tax in Florida.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Thanks. I'll pass this information on to my friends in the fraud department of the IRS. It's called income tax evasion and carries stiff penalties and a possible prison sentence. :coffee:

• mrsloveleigh

How is it fraud if that truly is her address? When you own several you have the right to pick wich one is your primary right? All Hail King Bey

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@ INTENSEMOCHA: Actually, I know a couple of people who tried to open department store credit card accounts in her name. So don’t say nothing can be done.

That was dumb!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Why is that tax evasion? If she owns the property, why not use it as a legal address for whatever reason? All she has to do is spend most of her non-working time there.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

Thanks. I’ll pass this information on to my friends in the fraud department of the IRS. It’s called income tax evasion and carries stiff penalties and a possible prison sentence. "

:stop:

Its tax "planning" Sandra!

• Diva

Do we know how Kenya's AKA Caramel/MsBlu Rain bunny rabbit died? Or do ya'll even care?

• NaijaGal

When you own several you have the right to pick wich one is your primary right?
    ======================
    ummmm no...the code book has rules on what makes a primary

• Smonae

She just playing around Sandy, aint no need for her to stress over BS

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

SR, don't let us find out you were in charge of this hacking yo! :hahaha:

• Bad Influence

Im not enjoying this outfit... :no:

• Nakeya_j

Do we know how Kenya’s AKA Caramel/MsBlu Rain bunny rabbit died? Or do ya’ll even care?
    -----If you mean care as in continue to make jokes, not be shyt, and crack up, then yes. If not then no.

-----------
    :facepalm:

It's not tax evasion if you own property there. she just needs to spend her off days there.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:pc: <<Sandra snitchin on Beyonce to the tax man right now

:coffee: <<tax man reading the report

:rules: <<showing it to his bosses

:ha: :haha: <<gettin laughed out the room

:warning: If'n she comes back in here and Apologizes to the blog for seeming to have a nasty attitude, she could be forgiven perhaps, and find some good friends, and helpful info on here...IJS :tea:

• Nakeya_j

If’n she comes back in here and Apologizes to the blog for seeming to have a nasty attitude, she could be forgiven perhaps, and find some good friends, and helpful info on here…IJS
    ----
    Exactly. There were ppl on here, including me, that were cool until she started to act a fool.

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

—–If you mean care as in continue to make jokes, not be shyt, and crack up, then yes. If not then no.
    ________

@ the possibility of her really being preggers :smack:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: when have we not cracked jokes and be shyt when it comes to Kenya?

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

-----------
    So er um... What happened?? :shrug:

I was on vacay and seemed to miss the fukkery :lol:

• Unshakable

@BetaMax - Ok now.....bustin out those 90's joints! Member LoKey *I Gotta Than For Ya* or Men at Large *I'm so alone* I so miss good music. :yes:

the possibility of her really being preggers
    -----
    They say God covers Babies and Fools, so she will be alright. :tea:

• Diva

:stop: she say she preggers? let me guess the Walmart dude the baby daddy :rofl: I can't wif gone wif the wind OAN this book we reading is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

• t.dot

Showing off her new nose in side post....

• Nakeya_j

when have we not cracked jokes and be shyt when it comes to Kenya?
    -----
    Well then Diva, yes we care. She will continue to tell us her business then get mad when we laugh.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OPERATIVE WORD,TRIED~

SHE GOT A SECURITY ALERT ON ALL HER SHAIT BY NOW :coffee:

AND HOW YOU KNOW WHEN SOMEONE ATTEMPTS TO OPEN A STORE CREDIT CARD, WAS IT SOME SR ROSES ?!?! :coffee:

Shoulda been titled ****** must be bored.. :eek:

The walmart dude's mama ---> :karate:

the possibility of her really being preggers
    —–
    They say God covers Babies and Fools, so she will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That he does!!!!!

she say she preggers? let me guess the Walmart dude the baby daddy
    ----
    Nope it was the used to be ex who stole her ADT sign, when he left her for the plump chick that was caked up.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18th floor

:yes: Boogity-boogity Boo.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I love the vinataqe stuff. I guess B likes to collect much like myself except she got the money to do it and I don't. I feel a little closer to her. Very little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Maybe he stole the ADT sign to sale so he could stock up on pampers :shrugs:

Well the baby could use a good step-mother :shrug:

Cardinal from Argentina has been chosen

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I meant Vintage. Damn, my Fantasia stay actin up. Let me get some Robutussin for this shat.

• cougar lover

after you done accomplished so much, sometimes you just be bored. hell its lonely at the top.

• Pickachu Tran

that_VA_thickchick says:

• that_VA_thickchick

she say she preggers? let me guess the Walmart dude the baby daddy
    —-
    I. Hate. You :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: this shyt is B-A-N-A-N-A-S...bananas

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

AND IF NICCAS CAN LIST THEIR LEGAL ADDRESS TO THE STATE THEY PREFER TO AVOID HIGHER CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS, I'M CERTAIN BEY IS ALRIGHT IT'S A LEGAL HUSTLE THAT ONLY THE RICK ARE PRIVY TO, IF IT WAS SOMEONE LIKE US LIKE FOLKS THAT GET ALL THEM DAMN YEARS FOR LYING ABOUT THEIR ADDRESS AND SENDING THEIR KIDS TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL TO RECEIVE A BETTER EDUCATION

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS FOLKS, :coffee:

• Pickachu Tran

Maybe he stole the ADT sign to sale so he could stock up on pampers

GAWD i hollerd I swear ya'll refuse to be shyt :wail:

• Who Dat

This also means she votes in that state etc.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    There is a pic of her, that she posted... castin an absentee ballot...for Tejas.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

———–
    So er um… What happened??

I was on vacay and seemed to miss the fukkery
    ^^^^^^
    I missed it tew. I thawt everybody was playing nice......

:woot: <--says Is Not The Father :rofl:

Maybe he stole the ADT sign to sale so he could stock up on pampers
    ------
    ?? How much are the signs worth?! :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Cardinal from Argentina has been chosen
    ***************

Congrats Father Jorge!!!

• Unshakable

Speaking of members that are living in exile, what happened to Honycoated? Has anybody spoke to the Jamaican Queen known as Kingstonn? :think:

• NaijaGal

dang it, the black man got shafted again :wail: :wail: but I def like Francis better than Benedict

• FuturedocDonte

she say she preggers? let me guess the Walmart dude the baby daddy I can’t wif gone wif the wind OAN this book we reading is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
    -----/
    I got 20 on chan being the pappy :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

I love you too VA! hahahaha

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I SAY THIS SHIAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT NOBODY LISTENS OR BELIEVES ME

KEEP YA PERSONAL SHIAT TO YASELF OR ONLY TELL SHIAT YOU WOULDN'T MIND IF THE WHOLE WORLD NEW INCLUDING YOUR MAMA, KIDS, AND PASTOR :coffee:

!!!!!

@TISCH!! I know you was tryna make me feel bedda but Mars crazy ass in the THIRD GRADE <– tantrum
    ^^^^^^
    Is he an only child?

This is why my lil fugga trips. This is her world and her teachers and classmates are just in it. :rofl:

I got 20 on chan being the pappy
    -----
    I just hollered so loud that my boss came over to ask me to tone it down!!! OMG. I can't. *takes out wallet* So we are taking bets?

And then Bird :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–/
    I got 20 on chan being the pappy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

OMG here I was praising the Vatican on finally picking a non Italian and come to find out Father Jorge mama and daddy is from Italy. There will NEVER be a black pope I tell ya. We gotta get past the Italian part first and the European part after that.

• Betamax82

Unshakable says:

@BetaMax – Ok now…..bustin out those 90?s joints! Member LoKey *I Gotta Than For Ya* or Men at Large *I’m so alone* I so miss good music.
    ______________________________________________

:wink: Yep I remember them good music is dead now *sigh*

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I SAY THIS SHIAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT NOBODY LISTENS OR BELIEVES ME

KEEP YA PERSONAL SHIAT TO YASELF OR ONLY TELL SHIAT YOU WOULDN’T MIND IF THE WHOLE WORLD NEW INCLUDING YOUR MAMA, KIDS, AND PASTOR
    ^^^^
    True schit!

Dr., are you reading the book from Thee New SR Book Club too? :popcorn:

Maybe he stole the ADT sign to sale so he could stock up on pampers
    ——
    ?? How much are the signs worth?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *whispers* think Blackmarket in bulk people ain't gotta get the service just the sign to make believe they is being monitored by ADT :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

Last week you was the man Homie
    -----
    I'm crying yo!!! OMG!!!

Diva says:

Maybe he stole the ADT sign to sale so he could stock up on pampers
    ——
    ?? How much are the signs worth?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *whispers* think Blackmarket in bulk people ain’t gotta get the service just the sign to make believe they is being monitored by ADT :rofl:

Ohhh Chitt, she better watch out for her stickers now too :rofl:

No @Tisch. His ass is 4th on #teamFamily (of 5). :lol:

He is VERY big on right and wrong, BUT he has the worst time getting his point across cause he lose it too quick. He feels like the teacher should know that xyz skipped him and they are the problem not him. But I told him the second one gets caught! Let the adults do their job. You are not a parent!

I threatened him with being last in line at everything if he keeps it up. :huh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This means he is elgible to be in the Mob too...long as you can trace your roots back to Italy

:kona:

Dayum homie
    Last week you was the man Homie
    /------
    I ain't got no beef. They was all up under each other for a few weeks like they went together for real

I SAY THIS SHIAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT NOBODY LISTENS OR BELIEVES ME

What is this in ref. to?

Ewww I got thing in my bones for yew :love:
    =====
    SR, dontchew want to participate in the book club and interact yo? I'm certain Knowledge would send you a free copy :grill: Think about it :tea:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Diva says:

Maybe he stole the ADT sign to sale so he could stock up on pampers
    ——
    ?? How much are the signs worth?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh Chitt, she better watch out for her stickers now too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

• Unshakable

Ok...someone give me a K-Dub rendition of what's goin on with Purple Rain. I keep seeing references to her and some of her experiences, but *in my marvin gay voice* What's goin on? :think: please and thank you.

Is lost then a mugg :blink:

I got 20 on chan being the pappy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If it is a baby ghul we can name her Chan-dra in honor of the pappy AND where they met :yahoo:

I threatened him with being last in line at everything if he keeps it up. :huh:

Whewwww, ya meant business huh!?!? :kona:

#ikidikid :rofl:

• Who Dat

Ok…someone give me a K-Dub rendition of what’s goin on with Purple Rain. I keep seeing references to her and some of her experiences, but *in my marvin gay voice* What’s goin on? please and thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Aye yi yi yi <<< in honor of the Spanish speaking Pope.

Give me a minute for an AcidRain recap

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

YALL ARE CRAZY AS HAIL!!!

I got 20 on chan being the pappy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    -----
    :dead:

OTB, that's Intense's font, but she missed out on some of Kenya's font. That's all :tea:

• marquez269

:danban1:

RECAP :yahoo:

:woohoo:

:kneel:

:blink: Kdubb I need a recap :waiting:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I SAY THIS SHIAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT NOBODY LISTENS OR BELIEVES ME

What is this in ref. to?

NOTHING YOU FONTED, JUST GENERAL WARNING TO SR POSTERS WHO REVEAL TOO MUCH AND THEN HAVE ALL THEY DIRTY LAUNDRY AIRED ALL OVER SR WHEN SHIAT GO SOUTH

• that_VA_thickchick

FuturedocDonte says:

Dayum homie
    Last week you was the man Homie
    /——
    I ain’t got no beef. They was all up under each other for a few weeks like they went together for real
    _______
    Nah, I know. LOL I was singing a 50Cent song. :hug:

Dayum homie
    Last week you was the man Homie :listen:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I SAY THIS SHIAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT NOBODY LISTENS OR BELIEVES ME
    What is this in ref. to?

I tell ya I'm so lost :crying:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

INTENSEMOCHA says:

is there something going on that I should know about?

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

________________________

AND THEN WHEN SOMEONE BRINGS IT UP YOU CAN'T GET MAD.Chile they gone learn one day!

• marquez269

:cold: <--------harlem shake

• Who Dat

DEEP SIGH...AcidRain...where do I start?

Caramel came on here telling us all about her ex. They been together XXX years. This and that. He :hump: her so good.
    THEN she said they broke up.
    Her ADT sign got stole.
    Then she met a minor at Wal-Mart she gave him her numma.
    Then she started to try to holla at IamChan on this site
    Then she told us that in HER family private school is a MUST for having kids. Her preacha daddy worked HARD hun-ty to send her to one.
    She got a stellar income
    2 degrees
    2 cars
    Above the median income for Mobile County Alabama
    She helps young girls in need. I told her change her name to Clarieece Preshus Jones TEACHA then.
    Folks who are homeless should be able to have pets and feed them on pet food stamps
    Her and original dude got back together
    He went with her and her family to church and ate dinner and talked to her dad about marriage and then they went to her house and fornicated afterwards.
    Now she COULD be pregnant

:kona:

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: Ohhhh I see. @DTTS @Intense.

Kenya ass aint preggo. :eyeroll: :lol:

Settle Down Jenny. She is working on it right now :yes:

:hahaha: #cantwait

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

OTB, that’s Intense’s font, but she missed out on some of Kenya’s font.
    ^^^^^

SHOLE DID,ACTUALLY I MISSED ALL OF IT BOTH/TRI/QUAD SIDES, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE FUGS GOING ON, BUT THE GENERAL WARNING APPLIES TO ANY POSTER, I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN WAY TOO MANY TIMES~ SHIAT GO LEFT REAL QUICK ON THIS BLOG, AND WHATEVA YOU FONT CAN AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE USED AND FONTED AGAINST YO ARSE, FROM YEARS AGO-CAUSE YALL DON'T FORGET SHIAT

• FuturedocDonte

is there something going on that I should know about?
    --------
    :whistle:

It's like that moment when the teacher walk back in the classroom and everybody get quiet

*adds snuck into her daddy's basement into Kdub's recap* :rofl:

Kdubb I swear has the best recaps hands down :bow: :trophy:

• Unshakable

@K-Dub: Thank you ser merch love. You know I'm more confuzzled than a 70 year old sippin on a bath salts smoothie. :hahaha:

And :dead: at you calling Purple Rain Acid Rain! I lubs you...do you hear me?

I'm caught up now DTS :yahoo: thanks Dubb ! :D

I'll keep you warm Mr. Marquez

I have nothing for the rabbit font. It's all white to me.

marquez269 says:

:cold: <——–harlem shake

-----
    :rofl: x4849293

• that_VA_thickchick

Kenya aint bit mo' pregnant than the man in the moon. She comes in, throws a bomb, then lurks and laughs while we talk about her all afternoon. :lol:

But these laughs help me pass time til the warden frees me from my work detail so... :thumbsup:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kdubb I swear has the best recaps hands down :bow: :trophy:

:cosign:

• Nakeya_j

*reads post, hits the douggie all the way into the :kona: *

• Unshakable

@DTTS - Guhl, I'm "So Anxious" like Genuwine over hear, circa early 2000's waiting on K-Dub's recap! :hahaha:

Thickchick :yes:

• Nakeya_j

Kenya aint bit mo’ pregnant than the man in the moon. She comes in, throws a bomb, then lurks and laughs while we talk about her all afternoon.

-------
    Then comes back and "acts" mad while we still laugh. Yall really get me through my day. Thanks Auntie for this here blog!

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

INTENSEMOCHA says:

is there something going on that I should know about?

-----------------------
    :popcorn: Helldonehappenednow?

• FuturedocDonte

@K-Dub: Thank you ser merch love. You know I’m more confuzzled than a 70 year old sippin on a bath salts smoothie.
    -----
    From here until its time to clock out I needs for everybody to be shait :hahaha:

FROM YEARS AGO-CAUSE YALL DON’T FORGET SHIAT
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not years @Intense. All that just happened in the past MONF :rofl:

Wut Wut :happy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gary Busey.

Razzle gravie :chase:

• Unshakable

Ok...well if she's pregnant, I wish her the best. Does she still post on here though? Someone said there was a change in her attitude? Did something go down between her and one of the roses?

• marquez269

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’ll keep you warm Mr. Marquez

I have nothing for the rabbit font. It’s all white to me.

_________________________________________

u colorblind to the bullshiat huh :tea:

• Who Dat

From here until its time to clock out I needs for everybody to be shait

:cosign:

Imma be good :yes:

I just saw that Aretha, Denzel and Nat King Cole are also kids of preachers...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not that I know of.

I aint evah gone be chit. Its been solidified. :no:

Mr. Marquez

but, not to your pretty white smile. Love that you switched up from the baby blue and in to that dark shirt. Your gravi makes me smile.

#flirtingtiltopicchanges

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

:2dance: Jenie Jenie Jenay!!!

Hey Imma play until the 1st then its off to my new digs upstairs...

:tea:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Hey, I done tole yall a heffa fat. I on't care if you use it against me in a court of law. I done tole yall hubby is a mostly reformed rough neck. I don't go into specifics because I care if you use that against me in a court of law. Hopefully I ain't tole yall too much. K-Dub if you done researched hubby don't tell nobody about your findings.

By the by, I have now lost 14 pounds on my new life style journey. A mear 66 pounds to go before I squeeze my azz in a bakini. :yahoo:

• Who Dat

<<< this gravi gave birth at 14.

Daughter of a preacher…

• Ty

:ghost: @ acidrain & naming the chile Chan-dra

*babyshower sponsored by Bonner Brothers/Pump It Up* :crying:

• FuturedocDonte

I aint evah gone be chit. Its been solidified.
    -----
    U can do it put ur back into it

• Diva

@Jenie yestaday Kenya pissed on the rabbit...today the rabbit died! :rofl:

Go Bird :woohoo: That's alright there :yes:

• Unshakable

K-Dub: to the :kona: stat! But Gary Busey tho? :rofl:

Diva yeen shat :hahaha: I know damn well that's not the whole truth :rofl:

@Marquez :kiss: :kiss:

• marquez269

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mr. Marquez

#flirtingtiltopicchanges

_____________________________________

you know i try to keep it sexy :lol: I thank u for the compliments tho

• Nakeya_j

@Marquez, is that you following me on twitter? Someone with a name liek yours is following me. Just asking.

• marquez269

@diva :kiss: :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Interesting vintage stuff Beyonce has up yonder!
    ixnay on that hair tho!

:waves: Happy :hump: day Roses!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva yeen shat I know damn well that’s not the whole truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: well I heard that she pregnant by that rough neck she picked up in Walmart...you know the one that stole the ADT sign? ummm yeah

*babyshower sponsored by Bonner Brothers/Pump It Up*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

• marquez269

@nakeya_j naw I dont have a twitter

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

:ghost:

Of course she's Bored,
    she's got tons of Cash,Assitants,butler's,chef's PersonaL TRainers,Nanny (maYbe) tons of Yes men/women on stand by,Well WHAT More does she have to raise a fanGa for??

*goes in the :kona: with my Marquez*

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Diva says:

@Jenie yestaday Kenya pissed on the rabbit…today the rabbit died!
    ------------------
    :rules: Did you read the post above about us trying to be shait today!!!! You just ain't gone be shait at all are you! :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Diva says:

well I heard that she pregnant by that rough neck she picked up in Walmart…you know the one that stole the ADT sign? ummm yeah

********************

I ain't tryin to get in folk bidness, but is she the one that was talking about the little fella that couldn't do it good?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

_______________________________________
    Go Bird...go Bird :cheer:
    :waves:
    Divurrr
    Marquez

• ReadingIsFundamental

you are so welcome. I'll leave you alone for now since momma Diva is in the room .... not trying to have rocks thrown at me three days in a row behind your sexy *ss.

Naija wake up :yahoo: its your BDAY GULL :spank:

:karate: :waves:

• FuturedocDonte

Who else is on twitter that I can follow... Gimme them names

• Ty

Above the median income for Mobile County Alabama
    :crying: :rofl:

But Gary Busey tho?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gary Busey is the craziest old man I could thank of. You said old and dranking a baff salt smoothie. Gary popped up in my brain. Shouts out to @Lolita/Brown :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Speaking of it being hump day I humped all night and morning and aint been right since. I been on the couch all day. I'm sick. My iron is at 9 and that is low. I'm freezing and can't get warm.

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Diva says:

*goes in the with my Marquez*
    --------------------
    :spank: leave Marquez alone nah.... Poe fella don't stand a chance in a kona with you! :rofl:

I SEE :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

Who else is on twitter that I can follow… Gimme them names
    Me but Ion be on there hardly @jeniefrumdabloc babes :D

ReadingIsFundamental says:

you are so welcome. I’ll leave you alone for now since momma Diva is in the room …. not trying to have rocks thrown at me three days in a row behind your sexy *ss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: guhl you a mess but you know I got these lava rocks and I'm ready to launch em if need be

• OutsidetheBox

:cheer: @Bird. Gone girl!

*puts up the limbo stick* Naija, you're first, then me, and whomever, but OTB is last in line :rofl:

@GYP :dance:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:karate: :kiss: <~~ess-key-mo

:waves:
    LuvN
    Wutty Wut
    JenEEE :kiss:

• MzTisch

Akneebodee hear from Choco? Or Tatted? I be missing they font. I liked them.

back to my on the job :koolaid3:

Diva says:

*goes in the with my Marquez*
    ——————–
    leave Marquez alone nah…. Poe fella don’t stand a chance in a kona with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Wut he say he can handle all dis!!!!! I'm schooling him yes......be quiet now shhhhhhhh

:woot: for Bird!

MzWHANG!!!! :yahoo: Woof woooFH!! :lol:

AHHHH sHyte now @BIRD!! did u eva getYO bROWS tHrown ON??

• OutsidetheBox

YnG :hug: You have any fenugreek tea? Or nettle? It'll work fast to boost your iron. :yes:

MzTisch says:

Akneebodee hear from Choco? Or Tatted? I be missing they font. I liked them.
    Awww I miss Tatt Tatt Tatted up :whistle: fonts she was a sweetie

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:happybirthday: Naijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    Did u get the present I mailed u? If not....the mail man stole it and u should kick his arse!!

:hugs:

• marquez269

@mzwhang wasssssuppp!!! @reading :wink:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Speaking of it being hump day I humped all night and morning and aint been right since. I been on the couch all day. I’m sick. My iron is at 9 and that is low. I’m freezing and can’t get warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Iffin you don't tell....you found some new dack gal?

MzTisch :yes:

• DoNotDeleteMe

That newer nose is flucking up her side profile. Making her look a bit "witchified." :rofl:

@MarQuez
    WutCHU doing here?? :hug:

MzTisch says:

Akneebodee
    ---------------------
    IDK what I read this as but it took me a good 5 seconds to figure it out :lol:

• Unshakable

@Luvn - She will eventually have to go to the baffroom....she will have to lift a fanga in there....or maybe she's like Prince Akeem and can summon wipers. *does the summons clap* :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

I LOVES me some Choco. Still. :lol: Havent heard from her. I read her comments on FBD tho. :yes:

@Whang :wave: hey hunni

• NaijaGal

JENIE - girl I's tied :lol:

MZWHANG :hug: thank you...tell that bitch to let me hold the ride

Go take a hot shower to see if that'll warm you up.

• marquez269

@luvn :hug:

Sooo wrong I gotta be last in line. :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

Siovaughn Funches-Wade <--- THIS IS NOT GOOD!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:shotsfired: @ Razz for that gravi!!

@Unshakeeeeeeeeeee :yahoo:

DTTS

Which one? Or both?

They good?

*does the summons clap*

In the Vogue article, the author made a point to say that Beyonce motioned for something and somebody "appeared" with a robe. :hahaha:

• Diva

@Marquez I'mma be down your way next month to celebrate with one of my BFF's for her birthday!!!! ya'll hush now......

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

@Jackson Imma forget those names so can you inbox them to me on fb?

@Diva it's the same DACK I cant shake this dread headed nucca to save my life. I was cooking for his azz at 2am. I need to get myself a restraining order.

I bet that silly chit gives you great laughs too. :rofl: :rofl:

• MzTisch

I LOVES me some Choco. Still. Havent heard from her. I read her comments on FBD tho
    ^^^^^^
    Me too! She ain't give no phuks. :rofl: I may not have always agreed with her font, but I respected her for it. She never backed down. I enjoyed her antics with others......so much.

:yes: @YNG

• FuturedocDonte

Jenie let me find out u on twitter having conversations wit famous folk :waiting:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

AHHHH sHyte now @BIRD!! did u eva getYO bROWS tHrown ON??
    *********************

Not yet. I had the the consultation. I'm going to wait until after I take my daughter to Vegas in June. I ain't got money for all this back to back shat.

@Unshake
    what does her shYtting got to do with it,SHE still aint gotta lift a fanga,use the BIDET and one of the Personal ASSistants can wipe her :lol:
    Just
    SAYING

• Yardgirl

From the lurkers I say a big "Thank You" to KDub because I aint know what was going on!! Tek a draw pon di :smoke: <<<<----- real Jamaican shyte! :kona:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I wanna see Naija's gravi from the side profile. I see that cute figure from the front with the accessories on point.

birthday wish on her birthday... lol

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

@Jackson Imma forget those names so can you inbox them to me on fb?

@Diva it’s the same DACK I cant shake this dread headed nucca to save my life. I was cooking for his azz at 2am. I need to get myself a restraining order.
    ^^^^^
    Had you cooking at 2am? You enjoyed yourself then, Ma!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

@Jackson Imma forget those names so can you inbox them to me on fb?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl if that Dack that good then you keep it in yo life!!!!!! No restraining order needed!!!! :rofl:

MzTisch, Choco is good (1st hand info) and Tatted (2nd hand info) is good also :yes: I think she's coming up here soon, you'll be in the know :wink:

• Smonae

:waves: MzWhang & DNDM

• ReadingIsFundamental

yes! Diva gonna be in jail for kiddie lovin next month with Marquez and I'll have him all to myself!

• luVn_liFe…

Beyonce motioned for something and somebody “appeared” with a robe.
    @UNSHAKE See ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

@BIRD
    Mmmh KAy,WE WANNA See yo eye when U do,dont4GeT

• Ty

MzTisch says:

Akneebodee hear from Choco? Or Tatted? I be missing they font. I liked them
    Me too and Sassy :(

• NaijaGal

RIF - you gone make me fall in :love: with ya gal

I bet that silly chit gives you great laughs too. :rofl: :rofl:
    :yes: <--with arms folded and smiling :D

• OutsidetheBox

I enjoyed her antics with others……so much.

+10000000 Choco had some of the BEST lines. Lawd.

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

My sup said he was leaving work early to go celebrate the new pope :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Caint get right sometimes after a good hump down of that caliber. BFF came over one Sunday and I was on my couch and she asked bish whatchu been doing? :wtf:

Me: :yawn: << fuggin
    Her: WHY YOU LOOK LIKE THAT :no:
    Me: Bish b/c it was GOOD. And I am old. And I need rest after that ish. In fact, how long you gonna BE here? Go get me some chicken and then let yourself out quietly. BE A FRENN heffa.

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzTisch, Choco is good (1st hand info) and Tatted (2nd hand info) is good also I think she’s coming up here soon, you’ll be in the know
    ^^^^^^
    Cool, tell them boff I said :hi: and I miss they font :crying:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

yes! Diva gonna be in jail for kiddie lovin next month with Marquez and I’ll have him all to myself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He ain't underage ma'am...Him is a legal adult and he can just say no iffin he want to......he ain't though *files nails*

• ReadingIsFundamental

hey, I'll try anything once. We Catholics get to say 10 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys and we back on the good list. ha!

disclaimer: pre-tests are required.

• OutsidetheBox

I cant even imagine what this place would be like if all those fonts remained. :koolaid: for the fallen.

• ReadingIsFundamental

you betta check that ID Diva. You know these children say anything nowadays.

• FuturedocDonte

Marquez don't fall in to Diva trap. She talk to me on Mondays and Wednesday :yes: :rofl: you on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Where @LuVie :gossip: I wore some blond hair this weekend. :eek: :heart:

• luVn_liFe…

Im cathing up on post and i see THIS---> MzTisch says:
    Can someone make copies adn fax or email me the pages of the book? That’s so trife!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha LMAO :ghost:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

you betta check that ID Diva. You know these children say anything nowadays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girlllllllll you shole right! Have me in a room waiting on his azz and Chris Hanson azz pop up....I would die a slow death :rofl: Marquez I'mma need to see that id baby and I know what a fake one look like :hahaha:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

My sup said he was leaving work early to go celebrate the new pope
    ***********************

I love that idea. I think I'll join him. Yay Father Jose Botticelli!

• ReadingIsFundamental

oh FutureDoc is pucci blockin!

you forgot about Milky on everyday in between! LOL

FuturedocDonte says:

Marquez don’t fall in to Diva trap. She talk to me on Mondays and Wednesday you on Tuesdays and Thursdays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *whispers* I hatechu :ghost:

@OTB
    Im catching up on the otha POSTs . .
    U wore BLONDE :eek:
    long,short?straight,Curly??
    did u like it??

My sup said he was leaving work early to go celebrate the new pope
    ----
    They in here doing the same thing :huh:

• Ty

I cant even imagine what this place would be like if all those fonts remained. for the fallen.
    :party: Crump like we used to be :cheers: Lawd I wish some of the old Roses was in that Mrs. Whitfield IV post yesterday :coffee: Talking about spelling her name right when she needed to be putting a kickstand under his eye :stop:

• NaijaGal

I wore some blond hair this weekend
    ==========================
    pics or it didn't happen

*did you give me my b-day shoutout :huh: *

F*ck Diva!

My boss was like... "Whats wrong with you in there.. whats so funny"

I do my best not to laugh out loud at work. It makes people think I am open to conversation.

Im cathing up on post and i see THIS—> MzTisch says:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha LMAO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This right here is so niggerish!!!!! :rofl:

KenYa's PreGGos?? Chan?

Im cathing up on post and i see THIS—> MzTisch says:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha LMAO
    ^^^^^^^^^:rofl:
    What? Do you know how much gas cost here in Chicago?!?!?! :rofl:
    Y must all of us buy the book?

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

My sup said he was leaving work early to go celebrate the new pope
    ***********************

I love that idea. I think I’ll join him. Yay Father Jose Botticelli!
    -------------
    I'd do it too if I hadn't have already said I grew up in both baptist and C.O.G.I.C. :lol:

@RIF what I do? :rofl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    :casket:

• OutsidetheBox

Long-ish, kinky-curly..that messy chit I like. With a bang. :eek: KITA said it was cute. I LOVED it, I think. Lots of attn tho.. which makes me not love it cause you cant wallflower in blond, I see.

I tried on the platinum and almost died. The lady was like :nono: "dont worry, I got a blond for everybody.." and voila. #blondeambition

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

it is good. Haven't gotten along with a man like this physically since the exhubby and we divorced in 2001. I swear that man does something to me from the minute he walks thru the door. He's buying a house and we left last night to see it and I need to be up in that thang with him.

• Ty

@ Luv yes chile and we have to wear yellow and gold to the baby shower :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:

@MzTISCH!!!
    Dead Cot DAYUM Seriuus!I agree though!
    Da Fugg,Hook a ROSE UP YA'll. Ya'll LET Keesh use ur NETFLIX Log in . .Show some luBB heFFas!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

My sup said he was leaving work early to go celebrate the new pope
    ***********************

I love that idea. I think I’ll join him. Yay Father Jose Botticelli!
    ————-
    I’d do it too if I hadn’t have already said I grew up in both baptist and C.O.G.I.C.
    ------
    Just break out ur white gloves and say u got to go serve afternoon communion :yes:

:ghost: :ghost:

• Nakeya_j

@The Roses: SO I read the whole book. Chile I can't wait for us to talk about it.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

it is good. Haven’t gotten along with a man like this physically since the exhubby and we divorced in 2001. I swear that man does something to me from the minute he walks thru the door. He’s buying a house and we left last night to see it and I need to be up in that thang with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    well maybe he gone be the next hubby!!!!

:smack: LOrTee,Thank GAWD I WAS NOT INVitEd :no:

@OTBey . .
    Yeah the blonde mofos be :eek: I Agree with NAiJA PICS or U just talkiN outcho A.S.S. :D

Nakeya_j says:

@The Roses: SO I read the whole book. Chile I can’t wait for us to talk about it.
    ^^^^^^
    Ta-day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shocked: <-----------Martin face saying Dayum Gina :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Just break out ur white gloves and say u got to go serve afternoon communion
    ----------

I will not! Besides, you know that a tightly knitted cul- I mean club :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You know what? I am so gatdayum tired of YEW

:casket:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

:yea: WHAAAAANNNNG!!

@Diva... :nono: don't turn him allll out at once! You have to breakem in gentle like.... :hahaha:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Ms. Blu Rain

Long-ish, kinky-curly..that messy chit I like. With a bang. KITA said it was cute. I LOVED it, I think. Lots of attn tho.. which makes me not love it cause you cant wallflower in blond, I see.

I tried on the platinum and almost died. The lady was like “dont worry, I got a blond for everybody..” and voila. #blondeambition
    ***********
    I.LOVE.BEING.A.BLONDE.I.AM.A.4/27.RIGHT.NOW.BRANGS.OUT.MY.INNER.$LuT.

• luVn_liFe…

On that KIM K Post SANDRAROSE,Ive BEEEEEEEN read about Kanye NOT wanting to be around KiM,
    that's why he's acting out,throwing tantrums and shading JiGGA.
    He CANT BeeeelEEB da Shyte he done got HIS SELF IN!

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

@Kdub-I will be 40 in 12 days and I feel it. When we were done that nigga threw his leg over me and said good night. I couldn't even move or say good night back. He had his dreads twisted up all purty and shyt when he left for work they were pulled back in a ponytail. He just rolled his eyes cause he just got it twisted up on Friday. I had an out of body experience last night cause I saw my face and thought I was having a stroke.

• OutsidetheBox

@Naija! :cuss: *clenched teef* Gravi change for a SECOND!

Forgive me. I did not. I did see it confirmed that TODAY IS YOUR DAY. :happybirthday: My dear OTB16 is a pisces. :hug:

I could dance BUT its wash time so my undergarments DO NOT match. #fairwarning..

:blink:

• NaijaGal

TY - go away...now :ghost:

Ta-day?
    ----
    YES! It was good!

NaijaGal says:
    TY – go away…now
    IMMEDIATELY!

• Ty

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    She did Luv...trying to check folks over Bob chile bye :coffee:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

WHAAAAANNNNG!!

@Diva… don’t turn him allll out at once! You have to breakem in gentle like….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Okay but I'mma fugg that cat and you just hold the tail! I got it.....

• NaijaGal

:rofl: :rofl: thank you :hug: *shouts out to my Piscenian sista OTB16*

lmao :chase: TY!!!!

*chants in head: I will be shyt, I will be shyt, I will be shyt*

:waiting:

OTBey

Tell us about that inner girl @Kenya. :hahaha: :popcorn:

Ta-day?
    —-
    YES! It was good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It is a good read...I'mma try to finish it today if I can get out of cooking tonight!

*chants in head: I will be shyt, I will be shyt, I will be shyt*
    -----------
    giving you a side eye bew :lol:

• NaijaGal

@Kdub-I will be 40 in 12 days and I feel it. When we were done that nigga threw his leg over me and said good night. I couldn’t even move or say good night back. He had his dreads twisted up all purty and shyt when he left for work they were pulled back in a ponytail. He just rolled his eyes cause he just got it twisted up on Friday. I had an out of body experience last night cause I saw my face and thought I was having a stroke.
    ============================
    well damn, I could use a :smoke: anybody else? *fans self*

ErmaaHHGaWD :hahaha:

OTB :rofl:

giving you a side eye bew
    -----
    But why for?! I'm trying damn it!!

giving you a side eye bew
    —–
    But why for?! I’m trying damn it!!
    -----

I’m clocking out!
    ME TEWWWW

Nope you will not!!!
    —-
    I thought you cared about me!!!! Yes I will! *goes back to chanting*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I care....but you is Lying gal...none of us are shyt :rofl:

da fugg :rofl:

• Unshakable

@MzWhang - Guhl, where you been? Now you knowed dat you the salt of the earf and the life of the sr jubilee! Yes sah! I shole did miss you gal! :hahaha:

@luvn - I supposin you be right...Beywolf probably has worshippers on call too so they continually attest to their greatness! :rofl:

Guhl, the vibrations from diva ro's ratchetness done got ahold of my soul! I must rebuke these spirits! :rofl:

• MzTisch

Well dayum. Ya'll reading whole books......

:smoke:

ErmaaHHGaWD

:rofl: :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@MzWhang – Guhl, where you been? Now you knowed dat you the salt of the earf and the life of the sr jubilee! Yes sah! I shole did miss you gal!

@luvn – I supposin you be right…Beywolf probably has worshippers on call too so they continually attest to their greatness!

Guhl, the vibrations from diva ro’s ratchetness done got ahold of my soul! I must rebuke these spirits!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^why must you make me HOLLER at my job.... :cuss:

MzTisch says:

Well dayum. Ya’ll reading whole books……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl:

• Ty

*chants in head: I will be shyt, I will be shyt, I will be shyt*
    :nana:

@Diva,

I'm saying cuz I'm still at the gig. Lmao....

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Ms. Blu Rain

I.CANT.EXPLAIN.IT.IT'S.LIKE.I.BECOME.NOT.OF.MYSELF.MAKES.ME.DO.SOME.THANGS.CRAZY.THANGS.LIKE.$ucK.B@LLS.AND.STUFF.LIKE.THAT.IDK.IT.DEF.DOES.SOMETHING.TO.YOUR.MIND.I.LOVES.IT.IT.GIVES.ME.AN.EXCUSE.TO.BE.A.SUPA.FR3@K.THAT.IS.ALL.

Aw, fugg!

Well maybe I got the wrong damn shade.. :thinking: :eek:

They have medication for that

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

Sandra did you really say you know people who tried to open accounts on her name? Tell them what happened to the Messcans that tried to obtain social security cards in that guys name who used to put his social security number on his identity theft commercials. Deported. All of them. A swift deportation. That ish ain't cute. Its one thing for illegals looking for papers, but if you got friends doing petty ish.. Like dept store cards??? Assuming they're Black...I hope they asses is ready to reconnect with the Motherland :biggrin:

*puts out the fogger*

:newpost:

:smack: :wtf:

• Unshakable

Diva - Guhl, you knowed you makes my liver quiver...got me all hot and bothered ova heah! But err ummm...err myy Gawd! Let the chuch say Amen! :rofl:

Tizch - You knowed we is edumacated...Knowledge is powa guhl *in my uncle ruckus voice*

ReadingIsFundamental says:

They have medication for that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and she needs it x100

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Former Morning Glory says:

Supposing they are not illegal Mexicans?

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

If they aren't illegal, then jail time I'm sure. I'm just saying...Leave that to them. My people need to find legit hustles. Credit fraud is sooooo 1995....back when you could dispute stuff with trw via U.S. Postal service and get it removed easily...

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

*drags myself off of couch to get blond wig*

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe… says:

that’s why he’s acting out,throwing tantrums and shading JiGGA.

I see it differently. Kanye, like most narcissists, crave the spotlight. He thought Kim Kardashian was going to put him directly in the spotlight but, unfortunately for him, his relationship with Kim only made people hate him more. Narcissists need narcissistic supply to give them life and pleasure, just like we humans need dopamine for our pleasure. At this time, Kanye is not getting enough narcissistic supply from his association with Kim. And since she's a narcissist herself, she doesn't care about his feelings or his needs. If you notice, he isn't even around her much any more. That's just my opinion. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

@Kdub-I will be 40 in 12 days and I feel it. When we were done that nigga threw his leg over me and said good night. I couldn’t even move or say good night back. I had an out of body experience last night cause I saw my face and thought I was having a stroke.

I know just how you feel. Phew! :lol: It's like that when you reach 40. That's when your female hormones start decreasing in your bloodstream, and the brain goes into panic mode because it realizes your baby making days are almost over. So your libido is thrown into overdrive. Enjoy it while it lasts. :D

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Her hair is laid that's all that really matters! I got my life just now! :tea:

• MsOnederful

K-DUB is the laughs..thanks for that recap...

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ KDub: So Beyonce lists her primary residence as Florida for tax purposes, votes in her home state of Texas and lives in NYC? Wow, she's going to prison as soon as Obama leaves office. :coffee:

• Who Dat

@ KDub: So Beyonce lists her primary residence as Florida for tax purposes, votes in her home state of Texas and lives in NYC? Wow, she’s going to prison as soon as Obama leaves office.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^