Frank Ocean and his mom at Paris Fashion Week

Singer/songwriter Frank Ocean may not have much luck with men these days, but he does have at least one person who loves him: his mother.

Ocean and his mother attended the Chanel Fall/Winter 2013 Ready-to-Wear show as part of Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday (March 5) in Paris, France.
Photos: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Europe

• luVn_liFe…

@SANDRA
    U R theeee Funniest! :lol:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I got nuffin!

• Gigi26

His mother raised a bonafide weirdo :no:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Um... everyone wearing black but his mom. :think:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: Why you say that @Gigs?

• MsOnederful

I'm sorry but this man is a business man. Had he never come out..No one would be inviting him to fashion week and the Grammy's etc...Salute to him for turning his gay stripes into a lucrative situtation!

• Sam

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm boo :rofl:

• MsOnederful

Others should take note... :coffee: Auntie knows exactly who I am talking about lol

• that_VA_thickchick

(from downstairs-cause I want answers dammit :lol: )

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@NAIJA
    “I remember dudes going crazy when they found out Paula Patton was married to Robin Thicke ”

I think she like women more than dudes and Robin ol junkie azz just glad to be around.
    Wait...so are you insinuating that Paula straddles the fence? If so, I'm bout to be on the first thing smokin to LA (or wherever she is). I'm finna be chasing her car like Kevin Hart did on Hollywood Husbands. #thatchickbad

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

It's 5011 waffles in my freezer. Can someone please rescue us?

• Gigi26

@OTB: look at that last picture...he's so socially awkward ugh

MsOnederful says:

I’m sorry but this man is a business man. Had he never come out..No one would be inviting him to fashion week and the Grammy’s etc…Salute to him for turning his gay stripes into a lucrative situtation!
    _______
    :preach:

You aint never lied. The chirren swarmed in droves to go get that CD of the dude they had never heard of. :lol:

• Diva

:whistle:
    I'm to sexy for my shirt to sexy it hurtssssssssss

• Nakeya_j

From downstairs:
    <–is bout to catch Nakeya inna lie
    What was the word?
    —–
    It was together. and you told me to give it to him like: to get her so he could learn the three small words and the one big one. NOW! #POW

• Sam

bye yall :hugs: :waves:

• lisaROSE

his mom is sooo pretty

• Diva

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs-cause I want answers dammit )

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@NAIJA

Wait…so are you insinuating that Paula straddles the fence? If so, I’m bout to be on the first thing smokin to LA (or wherever she is). I’m finna be chasing her car like Kevin Hart did on Hollywood Husbands. #thatchickbad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and I replied downstairs...you chase Paula and throw me Robin!

• that_VA_thickchick

He comes across kinda bi-polar-ish to me. Nope, not a professional. But he just always looks like he's about to have some kind of episode.

• Diva

:bye: Sam!

• NaijaGal

his mom is beautiful

• FuturedocDonte

MsOnederful says:

_______
    -----
    :dead: at "the chirrens"

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs-cause I want answers dammit )

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@NAIJA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and I replied downstairs…you chase Paula and throw me Robin!

Now See? I'm usually greedy and selfish. But gluttony is a deadly sin. So I'll gone and let you :hump: with Robin...long as I get a copy of the video BEFORE it goes viral. :lol: #judgeme

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Why must I have to watch Dog with a Blog? :wails:

I'm taking the kids to the apt clubhouse for after school activities.

There is a board certified teacher that does after school program from 5 to 7pm. Today mine are going.

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: SAM :hug: and :kiss: to u/SIL

• goat76

I'm here!! That's all I got.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Question...Have yall ever paid attention to how Robin walks or is he just doing at for that TV show?

:mad:

My pre-teen took her phone out at school (knowing it's for emergencies only) and commenced to drop it in the dammm sink. I told her "Ok, we going to Walmart and get it poppin wit a brand new flip phone. See if you be in a hurry to pull that out and show THAT SHAT off." She think I'm playing but she gone learn today.

• goat76

Man it's raining hard!!

• Smonae

I still dont get the hype :shrugs:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Praise Sweet Snowblowing Jesus! :yahoo:

I'm getting ready to go home. Catch yall tomorrow. :bye:

• luVn_liFe…

:hi: DIMPZ and NO Ive NeVer Paid attN to Rthickes walk :lol:

I don't care bout him :no: Bye Dimpz :bye:

DIMPZ and NO Ive NeVer Paid attN to Rthickes walk
    _____
    Me either. He did give me life on last week's episode jamming to rap music and pouring green tea from a pitcher. :lol:

• Who Dat

Awe Francis Ocean got a purdy mama. I bet he wanted to look just like her growing up

• Nakeya_j

My pre-teen took her phone out at school (knowing it’s for emergencies only) and commenced to drop it in the dammm sink. I told her “Ok, we going to Walmart and get it poppin wit a brand new flip phone. See if you be in a hurry to pull that out and show THAT SHAT off.” She think I’m playing but she gone learn today.
    ------
    :hahaha: She about to be mad

• goat76

Just like that, it's over.

This past weekend Bama saw snow flurries, this coming weekend it will be damn near 75. Can't Wait! *Bart Scott's voice*

:dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

I thought the man behind them on the right was Will Smith's son Jaden.

• DoNotDeleteMe

#that forest gump song, though... :ghost:

• Who Dat

wit a brand new flip phone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DONT dew that to that baby :wail:

She gonna have to press four different buttons to make a gatdayum "E"...aint got a QWERTY keyboard and shat.

:no:

• NaijaGal

I bet he wanted to look just like her growing up
    ==========================
    LAWD I'm on the cross :dead: but first :rofl:

goat76 says:

Just like that, it’s over.
    This past weekend Bama saw snow flurries, this coming weekend it will be damn near 75. Can’t Wait! *Bart Scott’s voice*

I was in Bama this weekend, and I was not prepared for that ish :nono: that was not the business, Saturday or Sunday morning :no:

wit a brand new flip phone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DONT dew that to that baby
    ________________________

:ghost:

• NaijaGal

flip phone
    ============
    get her a jitterbug

• Who Dat

This past weekend Bama saw snow flurries
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All day on Saturday in B'ham. I can count on ONE hand how many times I done seen it snow in Bama. :no:

• pointhimout

his mom's pretty. Frank always looks sneaky to me. He should practice more on his live show. He doesn't put on the best live shows from what I've seen over the past year.

I thought he was dating that model guy with the long hair???

Frank Ocean look depressed :tea:

• DoNotDeleteMe

that_VA_thickchick says:

You took a page right out of my book! Similar situation. When my daughter had to go from a $599.00 state of the art phone to a $19.99 refurbished phone, she learned QUICKLY. That was 4 years ago and all is well (well, actually she asked to be removed from my plan and started paying for her own so she could get a better phone)...oh well :shrug: !

wit a brand new flip phone
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DONT dew that to that baby

She gonna have to press four different buttons to make a gatdayum “E”…aint got a QWERTY keyboard and shat.
    _______

Nope. She blew it. Shoulda followed instructions but she wanna show off. Let's see how long it take her to get on FB with that $15 throwback.

• OutsidetheBox

Topic? :yawn:

• Who Dat

My daughter’s BFF; her daddy had busted her azz down to a flip for same reason as @VA. Lil girl all reckless with the phone..so when I saw her I was like I aint heard from you in awhile :shrug: The lil girl would text me stuff and send me jokes etc.

She was like “Missssssssssss DUBBBBBBBBBB….Texting on that flip phone is exhausting! :wail: My fangers caint TAKE IT NO MOE. I got arthritis dang near and I am FIFTEEN. HEP ME. Call my daddy for me”

• OutsidetheBox

Put the phone in a bag of rice beofre you throw it out. Poor baby. :lol:

Alright alright :yahoo: I'm out of here :peace:

• goat76

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:

Just like that, it’s over.

-------------------------------
    Well I'm getting ready to get in my grass cutting/ yard work mood. Might as well be ready for it.

We set them clocks forward this weekend! Yeah buddy!

• that_VA_thickchick

My daughter’s BFF; her daddy had busted her azz down to a flip for same reason as @VA. Lil girl all reckless with the phone..so when I saw her I was like I aint heard from you in awhile The lil girl would text me stuff and send me jokes etc.

She was like “Missssssssssss DUBBBBBBBBBB….Texting on that flip phone is exhausting! My fangers caint TAKE IT NO MOE. I got arthritis dang near and I am FIFTEEN. HEP ME. Call my daddy for me”
    THIS!

And even though we have unlimited everything all she does is text. So she will REALLY be feeling it. She's gonna be stuck with it AT LEAST til June. We'll see how the end of the year report card looks and THEN maybe do a slight upgrade. MAYBE! #testingme

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

When the 18 yr old told me she didn't like me she was demoted to a straight talk flip phone. I swear that phone squeaked when you opened it. She never used that phone in front of ppl. NEVA!!

• Betamax82

Frank looks more seasoned than his mother

• Aryanna

Frank Ocean looks crusty.

• Nakeya_j

Nope. She blew it. Shoulda followed instructions but she wanna show off. Let’s see how long it take her to get on FB with that $15 throwback.
    ----
    :Dead:

• that_VA_thickchick

Put the phone in a bag of rice beofre you throw it out. Poor baby.
    _________
    Done. It's been sitting there since last night. But I don't know what time she dropped it at school. So if she went most of the day with it wet inside it's probably a wrap. I know she is :pray: that it works today.

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic: Georgy Porgy done waives his right to use the Stand-Your-Ground Law
    :clap:

In the year since it landed on the international news radar, the Trayvon Martin case has raised a global discussion about Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law. But in a stunning twist of events Tuesday morning, George Zimmerman's attorneys waived their client's right to a scheduled April 22 hearing that was to be held under the law that has sparked so much debate, ABC news reports.
    Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who is facing second-degree murder charges for the shooting of 17-year-old Martin, is awaiting trial set for June 10, 2013. His counsel's move waiving his right to the April hearing leaves open the opportunity for it to be rolled into Zimmerman's trial this summer, and gives the defense more time to prepare, an obvious concern after a motion to delay the proceedings was denied.
    Martin was headed back to the home of his father's girlfriend shortly after 7 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2012, after a trip to the convenience store at the time he was killed. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood-watch member, reported Martin to the police and told the 911 dispatcher that the teenager looked "suspicious." Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to follow Martin, but a few minutes after the police call, Martin lay dead from a gunshot to the chest.
    Zimmerman admitted to police that he shot Martin, but claimed he acted in self-defense. He was later arrested and charged with second-degree murder.
    This latest move comes after a string of setbacks for Zimmerman, when Florida judge Debra Nelson not only denied a trial delay but also ordered that the defendant must remain under 24-hour GPS monitoring while awaiting the proceedings.
    Nelson was appointed to the case after the former Judge Kenneth Lester was asked to step down. Zimmerman's lawyers were also denied permission to question a young woman who is presumed to be the last known person to speak with Martin the night of the fatal encounter.
    According to the Orlando Sentinel, Zimmerman's lawyers are investigating the young woman, who is known as Witness 8. Defense lawyer Don West said the witness "misrepresented" in a sworn statement that she missed Martin's funeral because she was hospitalized, however, prosecutors confirmed there were no medical records.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

When the 18 yr old told me she didn’t like me she was demoted to a straight talk flip phone. I swear that phone squeaked when you opened it. She never used that phone in front of ppl. NEVA!!
    SQUEAKED! :dead: :ghost: :dead: again

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Why did Kid Fury just tweet Keri Hilson Vicki Winans As long as I got King Jesus? adfjakdflakjhdfnaljdhaio!

Lord, Doc

You introduce a good dayum topic when it's time for me to leave. Dang!

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Flat line
    ___________________^^____

:dead:

• Diva

:yawn: @Goat you need help cutting your yard? NOT :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

________

:ghost: ;ka fajlge leei gv; ;gv;l waopk;p k

• OutsidetheBox

Since OTB15 got that Slll I aint had nary a problem. :huh: Im watching her ass like a hawk tho. Ion trust it.

have a good evening Sugah's. :bye:

• libra80sbaby

:yawn: This was post worthy?

• libra80sbaby

------------------
    :hahaha: THEN :dead: and Then :ghost:

• Diva

:bye: VA

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I'm sue Frank does just fine with the fellas. Probably was scouting for a new pretty boy at the show.

• Apparition

Get your phone from Best Buy on whatever plan you have. Their insurance covers everything and you can replace your phone as many times as you need, even if you drop it in the water. Pay the insurance plan off when you get the phone and you'll save 25%.

• scorpio

Frank makes the most irritating faces.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u