Now Lil Wayne Claims He’s Epileptic

Lil Wayne Epileptic

Rapper Lil Wayne is attempting to deflect rumors of his alleged drug use by claiming to be an epileptic. Epilepsy can be an acute (new) or chronic (longstanding) disruption of signals in the brain that results in controlled or uncontrolled convulsions (seizure activity).

In an interview with LA’s Power 106 on Thursday, Wayne, 30, said epilepsy is the reason behind his multiple hospitalizations — not his reported addiction to Promethazine/Codeine prescription cough syrup (aka Sizzurp or Purple Drank), which can also cause epileptic seizures.

Promethazine/Codeine is not prescribed for epilepsy.

Wayne has been hospitalized for recurrent seizures at least 4 times in the past 6 months. His most recent health scare landed him in ICU for 5 days.

With Wayne about to embark on a grueling 40-city tour (with rappers T.I. Harris and Future), concert venues are naturally questioning if Wayne’s ongoing health problems will inhibit his ability to perform as scheduled.

If Wayne has epilepsy — and he is still drinking prescription cough syrup — it’s a sure bet that he will not be able to fulfill his contractual obligations to perform every night.

A smart man would have gone to drug rehab and then gone on tour. But we all know Lil Wayne is not very smart.

• Medical Minute: Addictive Personalities Part 2
  • Lil Wayne Skips Drug Rehab, Announces Tour with T.I., Future
  • fanMAIL: Lil Wayne is still sipping that syrup
  • The tweets are talking… *Updated*

126 Responses to “Now Lil Wayne Claims He’s Epileptic”

That ninja know he is hedious :vomit: :hurl:

Hate to say this, but he might dead pretty soon, if he keep using this drug :tea:

Horrible Horrible, Picture Auntie, he too close in the screen :nono:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

We will soon be remembering Striker the Gremlin for the mediocre (c)rap music he spawned.

:whistle:

‘Poosay in my face…”
      “I ain’t got no worries…”

I was Just reading this smewhere else :no: Some Sheeple will buy this.

@JENIE!!!!! :mad:

Afiya says:

UMMMM Sir, drinking syrup that ain’t perscribed for a specific illnesss that you REALLY have will eventually make you have seizures and epileptic….I blieves you bought this on yourself young man. I’mma just call you STUPID!!!

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – I was thinkin the same thing. Amy and Whitney’s demise should have been a wake-up call! :shrug:

puppylove says:

:hi: all

That pic is from the video where he claimed he no longer did syrup….. I truly hope it is Epilepsy and that he would not be risking his life for something so foolish. He has children to raise, but addictions are a mutha.

@Luvn yeen have to call Diva no eHeaux :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

hopefully the scare was enough for him to put the sizzurp down

why this fool on my FB page, said if you plan on wearing that parade float on your head <<< as in a easter hat!! Those hats them women be wearing to church LMFAO :hahaha: :rofl:

___________________________

Leave my Whitney out of this :karate: I think its something way more to all of their stories :yes:

Milky says:

no maam im not heauxing what had happened was…….. goes into the u dont have to quit me you can give me a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lies told on SR…some posters emailed me and sent a letter to Sandy
      ___________________________________
      Snitches that’s the type of shait i dont like!! :no:

Unshakable says:

^^ Nah…Pimp C’s death shoulda been the wakeup call. Pimp OD’d on syzzurp and left his family with no one but BunB to look after em

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hate to say this, but he might dead pretty soon, if he keep using this drug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Like the old folks say…SHO-NUFF

Unshakable says:

@DoNotDelete – Puntang is the least of munchkin’s worries. Keep it up, he may not be around much longer. God ain’t gon keep playin wit folk. It’s the end of days and like with Noah, a whole lotta feelings gon get hurt.

eastpointvet says:
      hopefully the scare was enough for him to put the sizzurp down
      ^^ I think REAL rehab and some time off of work is what he needs

iAmChan says:

Damn…Those were some good ass Froot Loops.

VDot says:

Get well Lil Tunechi!

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lies told on SR…some posters emailed me and sent a letter to Sandy
      ___________________________________
      Snitches that’s the type of shait i dont like!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I suggest you behave yourself cause it’s gone get back to Diva :rofl:

MissTaken says:

Leave my Whitney out of this I think its something way more to all of their stories
      by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:43 pm
      ————–
      why did I just get scared and hear the music from Unsolved Mysteries in my head and picture that white haired man in the trench coat :cold:

Diva says: yeen have to call Diva no eHeauX

:hug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

__________________________

I was just giving a glimpse of the organized noise…err, musical legacy Striker will be leaving behind. :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Miany – Well love, I only do the hip hop community in small doses, so you educatin me. Too many of these rappers are engaged in all kinds of foolery and I’ve neither the time nor desire to invest in such things. :no:

capricorn83 says:

Is it not possible that he IS epileptic…AND has an addiction?? :shrugs:

Not interested in that tour at all! :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ___________________________
      ^^let me know

Milky says:

I suggest you behave yourself cause it’s gone get back to Diva

duly noted. Come mere and let me rub your shoulders and back… panches ur bootay… :lick: :hump:

Nakeya_j says:

Oh here is where yall at. I left and came back downstairs and was liek we still in here. My fault auntie. lol. What’s up everyone!

Unshakable says:

@DoNotDelete – Well while you at it…find someone to sang at his wake and fune….matta fac…..start conjurin up ideas for an intervention… :rofl:

**ltaps chan to do wayne’s interview dr.phil style

Nakeya_j says:

Question: Where is Wayne momma and what do she have to say about this foolishness?

*taps*

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:offtopic:

Have Arsenio aka RSonal reported in today or did hirm get :ban: :thinking:

**ltaps chan to do wayne’s interview dr.phil style
      ——
      :dead:

Milky says:

I suggest you behave yourself cause it’s gone get back to Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You shole know how to get back in my good graces!!!! :buttshake:

Chan: Froot Loops be having me in the ZONE!!! :rofl:
      ————-

Now to this coon. Yeah Epilepsy is not something to joke around with you fukktard, the damn drug use has made his brain mush so this is the result. Please.

I don’t see how someone drinks cough syrup to get high, I don’t get it. And 2 Chainz is an ass for advocating that trash too, ole geriatric Dr Seuss rappin ass

Unshakable says:

@Nakeya – probably at the synagogue talkin wit Jesus…or maybe she in the upper room a la Mahalia

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lies told on SR…some posters emailed me and sent a letter to Sandy
      ___________________________________
      Snitches that’s the type of shait i dont like!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I suggest you behave yourself cause it’s gone get back to Diva
      ^^ I aint snitch though :tea:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Have Arsenio aka RSonal reported in today or did hirm get

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He a non-muthafuggin factor *blows bubblegum bubble*

Nakeya_j says:

WHo was that in here saying Wayne not gonna last past the year? Are we still taking bets? Honestly I hope he finds a rehab, and really does it, and leave the drugs alone.

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lies told on SR…some posters emailed me and sent a letter to Sandy
      ___________________________________
      Snitches that’s the type of shait i dont like!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I suggest you behave yourself cause it’s gone get back to Diva
      ^^ I aint snitch though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You shole didn’t cause you too busy WATCHING :rofl:

Milky says:

that syrup bottle has his name on it. What doctors is he paying to provide him with that crap? Damn Wayne ion like u like that, but i dont want to witness ur early demise…

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Have Arsenio aka RSonal reported in today or did hirm get

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He a non-muthafuggin factor *blows bubblegum bubble*
      —–
      Diva the correct answer was: “who?” :tea:

iAmChan says:

Imma reach out to Waynes people for that interview request.

goat76 says:

That man-made shat will kill yo ass, thank it’s a game.

Rip
      Dj Screw and Pimp C

Milky says:

^^ I aint snitch though
      #liestoldonsandrarose

Unshakable says:

Related to topic – Did you roses here about how Rick Ross put his foot in his mouth because people thought he was all for drug-induced rape of women? Like taking advantage of them after they were twerkin on Mollys?

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva says: yeen have to call Diva no eHeauX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hug: you knows I :love: you too heffa!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

**ltaps chan to do wayne’s interview dr.phil style
      ________________________

I tap the Iyanla “Voodooo Priestess” Vanzant to fix his life DMX style! :rofl:

—-
      I really hop eshe is doing more than having a little talk with Jesus. That talk needs to be huge. Jesus be a Betty Ford

Diva says:

I got that same cough syrup at home when I had bronchitis…that shyt still half full cause it knocked my azz smooth out!!!! :nono: it scared the shyt outta meh

*wanders if I can sell it* :rofl:

Milky says:

Have Arsenio aka RSonal reported in today or did hirm get

he showed up briefly.. he said him going to behave himself.. He loves his salvation army login…..

Iyanla “Voodooo Priestess” Vanzant
      —-
      :dead:

Nakeya_j says:

He loves his salvation army login…..
      —–
      His what?! OMG Milky You aint shyt today!! :hahaha:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – say what you will, but she struggled with her drug issues. My point was, her untimely demise caught many off guard, myself included. Both her and Amy died far too young. And you’re right, it’s more to the story, but it was a known fact tha they struggled with these demons. May they both rest in peace. :kiss: and :hug:

Milky says:

Wayne “U sho is ugly”

Miany says:

@Gigi.. so many ‘rapper’ out here advocating molly’s and cough syrup. Ok…you’re an addict but why push it on the youth and promote it as something cool to do??? smh
      @capricorn very possible…but epilipsy is diagnosed after multiple seisures. Some get em naturally and those folk will say ‘I have suffered with seizures for x years…not I been getting em a long time now…(usually starts in youth or pre teens, a little rare to start at this age in adults)…It could be possible drugs will cause EPILEPSY.

What we talm bout been trying to watch clips of Jiggsaw Values :rofl:
      :hahaha: awww shyt that was funny as heyull :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Ewww..he is so..gross

I guess he figures “I already look like a mayan statue, why not take it up a few levels”

Unshakable says:

@Nakeya – Jesus can be a Betty Ford, but he first has to want the help. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink.. #gottosaveself

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Milky says:

Have Arsenio aka RSonal reported in today or did hirm get

Cool. Just following up to see how much rope I can pull before Sandra gives me the ax! :duel:

_________________________________

:hug: ::::::::::::::::::::: :shank: :D

—-
      I wonder if she even saw all that

KyCakes says:

Miany says:

@Gigi.. so many ‘rapper’ out here advocating molly’s
      ———————————————————————-
      Have you heard the latest controversy surrounding Rick ‘Chickenwangs’ Ross?

Unshakable says:
      ^^ Yeah ole lying faking the funk azz…. Trick is my hometeam rapper. I aint neva too much like ROss

@Jenie – You ain’t right! :rofl:

—–
      SO very very very true. And it does not help when you are only around people who act liek nothing is wrong with what your doing. smh. Real friends and people who care about you will tell you NO, when it’s the wrong thing. smh.

goat76 says:

Chan: Froot Loops be having me in the ZONE!!! :rofl:
      ————-

I don’t see how someone drinks cough syrup to get high,
      —————————
      They dilute/mix it with sprite and mask the flavor with jolly ranchers or life savers. If they were drinkin this shat straight, they would’ve have been dead. Shat is super strong.

I had strep throat once and the doctor gave me some of this. Just 1 teaspoon had me so gone, it slowed my breathing and felt like my heart rate had dropped.

Miany says:

@KY I seen it… Marc Lamont Hill went all the way in on him…
      Sandra on twitter last night in true sandra status she said Rape is a part of human culture… Yall know my auntie provocative

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – All lat ratchetness you done stirred up! Thank you….I lubs you! You meant it for my bad, but God meant it for my good! :hahaha: and :kiss:

goat76 says:

Gigi26 says:

Chan: Froot Loops be having me in the ZONE!!!
      ————-

I don’t see how someone drinks cough syrup to get high,
      —————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Me too!!! Goat see numba 50-51

:::…:.:..:.

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – All lat ratchetness you done stirred up! Thank you….I lubs you! You meant it for my bad, but God meant it for my good! and

:rofl: :hahaha:

Unshakable says:

@Nakeya – exactly…don’t this remind you of Michael Jackson and his pill issue? How people closest to him enabled him? If you ain’t gone help me when I need it, what kind of friend is that? If you see me about to fall in the ditch, are you goone push me in or pull me away from said danger?

@Goat why is you staring Diva down like you ready to :hump: meh? *licks lips*

KyCakes says:

Miany says:

@KY I seen it… Marc Lamont Hill went all the way in on him…
      ———————————————————————-
      I would say Ross and Wayne BOTH would have to molly a female to get that cookie, but for some odd reason, females like their disgusting selves *shudders*

Gigi26 says:

@KyCakes: That idiot said that he ain’t with that rape shat and he did not “say that he’ll rape them” Idiot. Nigga so stupid he doesn’t know the meaning of implicating rape. We do know how to read between the lines :rollseyes:

Ross is a dirt bag. For him to even say that means to me that he knows someone that has done that or has done it himself. No respect at all from me. :no:

SR, I think we voted that he’d ‘make it’ through about :thinking: say 15 shows :lol:
      We also created a laundry list of crimes that will definitely occur on his bus :rofl:

goat76 says:

———————————-
      Read my post #68(Damn almost 69’n)

That shat made it hard to breathe

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Gigi26 says:

There is a radio station in Detroit that have decided not to play Striker or Rick Gross music! :cheer:

————————-
      :no: Niggas can figure out the best way to get high off some medicine but can’t find the cure for cancer smh

I mean who the fugg listens to Rick stank Ross :shrugs: not I…. That ninja works my last nerves him and Drake annoying azz. Matter fact I can’t with non of these rappers at all :nono: I just know of them idiots.

free says:

a disgrace to REAL epileptics….

GG, I saw that dumb ass apology :blink:
      Naw son, you said it. It meant what you said. Words can’t hide behind the track doofus! :huh: #withchofatass :rofl:

KyCakes says:

@GiGi I completely agree…Nigga can’t be THAT stupid with his old jail deputy ass…

Man I long for the days of REAL hip hop…I don’t even listen to 3/4 of this chit now… :eyeroll:

free says:

a disgrace to REAL epileptics….

Exactly :tea:

Unshakable says:

@Gigi – exactly….just insultingus even further….just victimize us all over again! Ole heffa!

goat76 says:

@Goat why is you staring Diva down like you ready to :hump: meh? *licks lips*
      ———————-
      I’m on my seductive shat. Undressing you with my eyes…lol

MissTaken says:

means to me that he knows someone that has done that or has done it himself. No respect at all from me. Gigi26
      ———
      Either that or he has to admit to being a studio gangster who makes stuff up. But he’s no phoney he is street made right? :tea:

Gigi26 says:

And I read somewhere that some NFL cats be getting girls on that Molly, be taking them back to the telly and letting their entourages run trains on em..them broads be comatose as shyt with dycks in their faces… :no: So Ross knows what he was saying…ole pumpkin shaped ass

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

GG, I saw that dumb ass apology
      Naw son, you said it. It meant what you said. Words can’t hide behind the track doofus! #withchofatass

Fat stank azz :rofl: Kim his size you, except she puts on a short dress :lol: I kid I kid

goat76 says:

Diva says:

I got that same cough syrup at home when I had bronchitis…that shyt still half full cause it knocked my azz smooth out!!!! it scared the shyt outta meh
      ———————————-
      Read my post #68(Damn almost 69?n)

That shat made it hard to breathe

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I was paranoid on that shyt….it is nothing to play wif!

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Drake annoying azz
      ——————————————————————
      Oh the three toed sloth? I swear that fool looks a little ‘downsy’ to me…

On Sway in the Morn, they were doing this parody of ‘Started from the Bottom’ talmbout “Why this nigga kissing on my ear; we posed to have a meeting but he licking on my ear”

I was :ghost:

:tea: I honestly don’t understand the groupie life :no:

Miany says:

^^ some reason?? The reason is money

goat76 says:

@Goat why is you staring Diva down like you ready to meh? *licks lips*
      ———————-
      I’m on my seductive shat. Undressing you with my eyes…lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lawd *fanning*

puppylove says:

Three asthmatics in my house we keep 2 bottles on hand. Aint nothing like having to sleep sitting up because laying down closes your airway. One of my friends came over once and drank half of one of my bottles. I almost kicked the shyt out of him.

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:
      So Ross knows what he was saying…ole pumpkin shaped ass
      ——————————————————————-
      :rofl: I can’t BREAVE……

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Drake annoying azz
      ——————————————————————
      Oh the three toed sloth? I swear that fool looks a little ‘downsy’ to me…
      I was

:dead:

goat76 says:

:kiss: DTTS

Isn’t Nivea pregnant by wayne again or was that a rumor :tea: ?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Gigi26 says:

‘…ole pumpkin shaped ass’

:rofl: …. :dead::ghost:

Right Miss Taken!

And to me that ain’t no street shyt, a nigga will get straight killed or fukked up for doing that to a broad, no real niggas hang with dudes who do that to female..ain’t no respect in fukkin girls halfway dead to say you got the pusscee :no:

Miany says:

@Gigi Ceelo got sued for the same type of thing.. sad thing these girls usually can’t PROVE anything since they are GONE when it’s happening to em :nono: I can’t with the groupie life either

goat76 says:
      @Goat why is you staring Diva down like you ready to meh? *licks lips*
      ———————-
      I’m on my seductive shat. Undressing you with my eyes…lol
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lawd *fanning*
      _______________________________________

:hump:

MissTaken says:

Jenie I might have to bite your style with the Bosh gravie. Oh he gives me life much to my husband’s displeasure since he is MIA all day everyday

Betamax82 says:

Gigi if you in here now this nicca Wayne has the face of a roach ugh!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:
      @Goat why is you staring Diva down like you ready to meh? *licks lips*
      ———————-
      I’m on my seductive shat. Undressing you with my eyes…lol
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lawd *fanning*
      _______________________________________

got my legs pulsating and shyt :ghost:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Isn’t Nivea pregnant by wayne again or was that a rumor ?
      ^^ Nothing confirmed but..she was at her bday party with a dress lookin like my grandma’s old curtains…She looked big she preggo. I put money that it is Wayne’s

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Miany says:

..she was at her bday party with a dress lookin like my grandma’s old curtains…

Them shoulders looked like some curtain rods!

goat76 says:

—————————
      Lil Boosie put Xtacy in girls booty hole, bypasses the liver and goes straight in the blood stream without being filtered. Them bishes be thinkin they on the moon.

Did you hear about the NFL player that’s supposed to be coming out? If so. Have you heard any rumors about who it is?

Gigi26 says:

Gigi if you in here now this nicca Wayne has the face of a roach ugh!
      ————————————
      I got my Raid READY SON! :rofl:

Dude lips is crusty :no:

MissTaken says:

Gigi26 says:
      And to me that ain’t no street shyt, a nigga will get straight killed
      __________________________________
      :applause:

:rofl: She looked a hot mess @Donot I woulda stayed home

———————————–
      You know I be thinking its that Brandon Ayanbadejo cat..cuz he bout the only one reaaaaal into the Gay Politics stuff..whatchu think?

Nakeya_j says:

I have no comment for the Rick Ross Molly crap. That’s some low life shyt.

Nakeya_j says:

I have no comment for the Rick Ross Molly crap. That’s some low life shyt.

Hell that’s probrably why Ross kept having them seizers with his fat azz

San says: