2-year-old boy killed by pit bull

toddler mauled by family pet

A 2-year-old boy was mauled to death by a dog inside his home in south Fulton County, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The toddler was attacked around 1 p.m. inside his Sierra Trail townhome. The boy’s mother was using the restroom when the attack occurred. “She advised it happened fast,” Fulton County Police Detective Melissa Parker told the AJC. “It was an obvious death once the mother came out of the restroom.”

toddler mauled by family pet

A neighbor, Joseph Messam, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution he heard screams. When he went outside he saw his neighbor lying on the ground screaming, “‘The dog killed the baby! The dog killed the baby.’ That’s what I heard her say.”

As police investigated the scene, the dog remained in a contained area inside the home. The dog had been the family pet for 8 years, according to Detective Parker.

“The breed, we believe, is a pit bull,” Oliver Delk, administrator for Fulton County animal services, told reporters at the scene. “We don’t know what made it attack the child as it did,” Delk said.

Animal Control employees arrived on the scene around 3pm, and transported the dog to a shelter for evaluation. The dog’s fate is not known.

• Pet dog eats owner’s face after he died
  • 2 year-old boy mauled to death by wild dogs in zoo after falling into enclosure
  • Caught On Video: 62-year-old woman mauled by pitt bulls
  • Obama praises Eagles owner for giving Vick a second chance

153 Responses to “2-year-old boy killed by pit bull”

Aryanna says:

Oh my God :-( When will these tragedies end?! This hurts my heart.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Praying for the family

lovezoe says:

I hate them there dogs. Bless that family.

FuturedocDonte says:

Sad :(

MsLolo says:

The dog’s fate is not known.

*****************
      What is there to know? Put that bish to sleep.

Just Looking says:

:sad: Fate unknown…Bsullchit. He gots to DIE

My heart literally hurts for that baby may he RIP. :pray:
      For the mom that is so SAD. GOD BLESS.

Just Looking says:

Dis was a family dog? Why do people have these kind of animals around kids? Kids will bite, kick and fugg with dogs and the dog, get tired and acts as he’s suppose to. :facepalm: Tragic..

:pray: Lord, please keep the family sane, strong, and together. Amen
      RIP Baby
      =====================

Hooking, If that isn’t thee cutest lil half monkey ever yo :hug:

Bsullchit. He gots to DIE
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Went to AJC to read the story and I cosign with this.

Like its a no brainer? He cant be re-homed after this!

I don’t think any small children should be around dogs period. They are dogs, no brains to process things :no: smh!

MsLolo says:

The dog’s fate is not known.
      *****************
      What is there to know? Put that bish to sleep.

Right. :no:

Kids will bite, kick and fugg with dogs and the dog, get tired and acts as he’s suppose to. Tragic..
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My niece dog…an older long hair Chihuahua… almost bit 8 yo’s face off we went to stay weekend with her back in Feb. And 8 yo was just sitting there. Scared the pure MESS out of us all. I mean she is an older dog and doesnt snap period. We think she was distracted by the glittery hair bow 8 yo had in her head. No telling what sets these animals off tho.

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I don’t think any small children should be around dogs period. They are dogs, no brains to process things smh!

Dogs see humans as dogs who walk upright. People need to understand that and stop treating dogs like they are a part of the family. They are descendants of wild animals. Dogs see your family as a pack that they belong to. Aggressive dogs will test another dog in the pack to see who is dominant. A child is just another dog to them. That's why small children should never be left alone with an aggressive breed. :no:

PumpkinsMama says:

Lawd Jesus :wail: I cannot even imagine

Pumpkin, you keep my e-nephew away yo! You can NOT trust even the meekest looking dog :no: I have been through something like this.
      ———-
      History lesson
      The 1st dog was made in Central America (I think) and it was made for food :yes:

This dog could have just been jealous of the baby. So sad!

PumpkinsMama says:

DTTS this breaks my heart. Cuz Pumpkin is that little :(

Okay no more sads. My carrot cake is in the oven :grill:

PumpkinsMama says:

New EJD book dropping 2morrow DTTS :yes:

I’m online trying to factcheck myself and I am seeing a whole bunch of other dog ish :huh:

CARROT CAKE :nun: <—-with Heavenly music playing in the background…
      ===============
      Eric Jerome ****ey?
      Oh, we have to read that other one too :ashamed:

PumpkinsMama says:

:shocked: New J.D. Mason AND Mary Monroe too! I think I’m having a bookgasm :hunching:

PumpkinsMama says:

Which other book?

LSLH says:

That’s exactly why I’m afraid of dogs. Hell all animals! :no:

Successful Women Think Differently – by Valorie Burton

Quotes to live by in Chapter 1 ….

§ “To succeed at a high level, you must start expecting more.”

§ “Put yourself around people who know more (‘and earn more’) than you, and learn all you can from them.”

§ “…successful women think differently. They make decisions differently. They set goals differently. They bounce back from failure and adversity differently. They tap into their innate strengths differently. Fortunately, their habits are teachable.”

§ “Sometimes sticking it out is not the best option. Sometimes you need to push the reset button and start again.”

MsLolo says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Successful Women Think Differently – by Valorie Burton

Quotes to live by in Chapter 1 ….

§ “To succeed at a high level, you must start expecting more.”

:applause:

:waves: Hey MsLo, are you gonna participate in the SR Book Club? :eek:

Homie don’t play having pit bulls as pets. Nor do I allow my chirrens in the homes of people that have them. Not even kinfolk. I damn shole wouldn’t leave my toddler unattended around one. Got bless his little soul and the heartbroken mama. :cry:

PumpkinsMama says:

Dammit 9 dollars on amazon :cuss:

Someone told me that the book is also available at the library :tea: #freeninetynine :D

Pumpkin, you could always ‘gift’ it to someone when you’re finished :shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:

I prefer that Free.99 option :tea:

MsLolo says:

The dog’s fate is not known.
      *****************
      What is there to know? Put that bish to sleep.
      ***************

Please believe he dead as a door nail by now. We used to visit the dogs at Animal Protection all the time hoping to luck up on a pure bred and one of the workers told me they kill pits quick. Damn near as soon as they get there.

MsLolo says:

@DTTS Why of course! *blushes
      No need to stare me down :nana:

MsLolo says:

A former friend had a pit, that thing growled at me once. Never went to her house again. I don’t play that.

Those were nerd eyes :eek:

This is my stare down :huh:

MsLolo says:

MsLolo says:

The dog’s fate is not known.
      *****************
      What is there to know? Put that bish to sleep.
      ***************

Good to know. Bye doggy monster :zzz:

Pumpkin
      Google your library and see :eek:

:nite: all

PumpkinsMama says:

GN hun :waves:

MsLolo says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Those were nerd eyes

This is my stare down

This is how miscommunication begins. You are giving me Urkel, I read it as :whip:

MsLolo says:

Night :heart:

Smokie says:

I wouldn’t dare own a pitbull, and definitely not with kids in the house. People just do stupid stuff, and are so surprised when would COULD happen, happens.

EducatorMomfromMS says:

ELLABELL, Ga. — A toddler who slipped outside through a doggy door was mauled to death by her family’s seven dogs in the backyard while the attack went unnoticed by the child’s mother and other relatives inside their home, a southeast Georgia sheriff said Thursday.

Bryan County Sheriff Clyde Smith said the child’s grandmother told investigators she was lying in bed when she heard the pit bulls and pit bull mixes barking, and she looked outside her window to see them dragging the girl. Smith said she began yelling, “They’re killing Monica!”
      It was too late. Monica Renee Laminack, who would have turned 2 on June 1, was dead by the time an ambulance arrived Wednesday. Animal control officers used drugs to euthanize the dogs at the home on a rural road in tiny Ellabell, about 30 miles west of Savannah. Deputies found the girl’s shoes, diaper and shredded clothing scattered across the fenced-in yard, Smith said.
      “They had dragged the child all over the yard. … They tore her clothes all up,” Smith said.
      The toddler lived in a modest, two-story house tucked away from the main road. The sheriff said four generations of the same family shared the home, including the child’s 18-year-old mother, grandparents and two uncles who are still young boys.
      The girl’s grandmother, Michelle McIntyre, sat weeping on the tailgate of a pickup outside the home Thursday. Summer Laminack, the child’s mother, sat next to her staring silently at the ground.
      “She’s in shock,” Barbara Brauda, a friend who was visiting the family, told The Associated Press before a man approached and asked a reporter to leave the property. “She hasn’t been doing a whole lot of crying because she’s still numb.”
      The sheriff said at least three adult relatives were inside the home when the dogs killed the girl outside. No criminal charges had been filed Thursday. Smith said he expects charges will be brought after he’s had a chance to discuss the case with the district attorney and the girl’s family has been given time to hold her funeral.
      “I can see child neglect at the very minimum,” Smith said.
      Relatives told investigators the dogs that mauled the child were essentially family pets – a mother dog and six offspring from a litter she had about 16 months ago, the sheriff said.
      The dogs had their own doggy doors that let them come in and out of the house as they pleased. The family told deputies the dogs had never attacked a person, though one of them might have killed a cat, Smith said. He said relatives insisted the toddler would play with the dogs and even “use them as pillows while watching TV.”
      Smith said the dogs looked healthy, and investigators found no signs they were being used as fighting dogs by their owners.
      “They said they have never been aggressive to other people,” he said. “Why they got started I have no idea.”
      Christy Lamica lives across the street from the home where the girl was killed. She said she’s seen neighbors walking pit bulls on leashes along the street but isn’t sure where the owners live.
      “Everybody on this street has dogs, and everybody pretty much keeps to themselves,” said Lamica, who said she doesn’t know the family of the mauled toddler. “Their dogs don’t get out, and we never hear anything from them. I’m home all day, and I’ve never had issues.”

deedeegirl says:

Terrible. People love those dogs and always believe THEIR dog would never attack. It’s not worth the gamble. People before pets.

Smokie says:

:cosign:

People say that certain dogs are such good protectors. Dogs are territorial. PERIOD. They protect what they consider to be their territory. You just happen to be in the territory they are protecting. IF they view ANYTHING or ANYONE as a threat they will attack. And certain breeds of dog are known to snap for any reason.

That being said, my prayers go out to the family. I don’t blame the mother. But I just wish that people would stop breeding and buying these damn dogs. When I grew up my German Shepard got two full meals a day, had his own space, and plenty of room to do whatever. But his *ss stayed in the back yard on a chain. Do that now and they try to put you in jail for life. :nono:

that_VA_thickchick says:

This is true. People forget that dogs were wild animals before they were bred to be domestic pets. That wild animal instinct is still in their DNA. They don’t see us as anything but another animal. Some of them fear us because we walk upright. When they attack us we act surprised and we euthanize them for doing what all wild animals do.

KrayZKat says:

Literal tears for this poor baby and his mother (family). I just can’t imagine what they are going through right now. I hear people say their dog is so “sweet,” but like other’s said, they are animals and can turn, especially unpredictable pits. It’s their nature. Contrary to popular belief, I don’t always believe it’s the owner’s fault. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

Children should never be left unattended with a dog.

That’s right, Sandra. People think these animals are human, and they are not. I love animals, but I don’t trust them.

rozb says:

I own a two year-old rottie (my second one – first one had bone cancer :cry: ) and I am very diligent about not letting kids and other adults around him. I make sure he is secured in another space when I have company and there is no unsupervised interactions with him. He is a good dog and still thinks he is a small puppy, but make no mistake, he is a 120 lb dog, not a human with fur as some crazy folks like to think about dogs.

Smh. Just tragic. Never should leave a dog unattended with a small child.

And I love dogs. No such thing as a bad dog. Only bad owners.

SMH i would have never left my child with that dog unattended. matter fact that pitt would have been outside where it belongs. :no:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses. This is just so sad. That poor baby. But what I don’t understand is why she would leave the baby with the dog? You don’t leave small children alone with or without a dog. smh. Prayers for everyone involved.

tintin1979 says:

When I went back home to Jamaica my 20 month old loved playing with the dogs, hitting and punching them. I told the family to keep the dogs away from where the kids play, you never know when they’re gonna turn on kids.

Really really sad, may he rest in peace.

Good Morning All.

This is sad.

She thought that since they had the dog for EIGHT YEARS she could trust the dog around the baby. That’s why she left them. Not everyone is on guard like that when it comes to children and dogs.

I haven’t the slightest clue why that dog was still alive when they came to get him though. :no:

Miany says:

This is heartbreaking. I know the mom has to be beating herself up cuz it happened so quickly and right near her I will :pray: for her, it’s gonna be hard for her to find peace… I don’t buy into the idea of pit bulls being vicious breeds (JMO) I think ANY breed (assuming the dog is stronger than the human) is capable of being aggressive and mauling a child/ or adult. The thing is, a lot of the times the dogs get jealous of little kids or little kids do something and dogs snap back, pure instinct. ..I wont blame the mom cuz I’m sure she had NO IDEA this could happen. Can’t blame the dog for being a dog or the baby for being a baby…. Sad all around.

Miany says:

Good Morning, Bedazzled, Tin TIn, Nakeya, Picka, Man, rozb :waves:
      Now I’m looking at GMA and they’re talking bout parents who are upset that the principle has a dress code for middle school prom…My middle school prom was in a cafeteria and momma aint want me wearing makeup, I felt grown cuz she let me put on some lip gloss :wtf: kinda world are we living in when folk WANT their lil babies to dress grown?

MIANY thank you.

He was probably used to getting all that attention up until the day the baby got here.

yes dogs are animals but they have feelings too. they get pissed, sad, jealous, excited too. The difference is that we as humans learn to control our feelings, (some of us anyway) animals just act on how they feel. If they feel threatened, guess what? They’re going to defend themselves some kind of way.

I don’t think there is anyone to blame either.

Nakeya_j says:

@Miany How are the parents upset? Yes there should be a dress code. I’m so tired of these kids going to the prom with almost nothing on. It’s not cute at all. smdh. Good for the school.

Miany says:

Good Morning, Bedazzled, Tin TIn, Nakeya, Picka, Man, rozb
      Now I’m looking at GMA and they’re talking bout parents who are upset that the principle has a dress code for middle school prom…My middle school prom was in a cafeteria and momma aint want me wearing makeup, I felt grown cuz she let me put on some lip gloss kinda world are we living in when folk WANT their lil babies to dress grown?
      ————
      Club dresses for GROWN WOMEN (some are made for the ones on the pole though :shrug: ) at the prom :lol:

Had a dream last night… I was running from a marriage across the world from the person in my gravie….

:hurl:

:nun: sending OUT a holy, sanctified, blessed, and highly favored good morning to all the ROSES.

Pickachu Tran says:

——-
      :lol: I still can’t get over —> :nun:

*snickers*

Morning :waves: Roses :nun: <<<<<<- Twirl Twirl in the room!!!!

What was the code tho? You gotta let kids live a little. One nihht of a female wearing make up and short skirt wont turn her into a hoe.

Come on yall.

Hey Jenie!

And Twirl :nun:
      And Twirl :nun:
      And Twirl :nun:
      And Twirl :nun:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Pickachu Tran says:

——-
      I still can’t get over —>

*snickers*

:lol: I love that damn twirling bish :nun: Good job sandra :thumbsup:

MissTaken says:

Morning :hi: I don’t do animals. My sister has a dog…. He’s 6 now.. We have never met. She know better :tea:

Razz :hahaha: these emotes :rofl: now on the topic of the prom mess, my nephew is going to the middle school prom, and lil fass azz chick he taking, you should have seen the dress :shock: Even my nephew said she look trampish, long story short she ended up wearing another dress, and another thing why are folks going all out for damn middle school prom,
      which they are. :shrugs: I never seen nothing like, that should be for your senior prom !

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Come on yall.
      ———-
      They probably want to just set the standard. You can still be cute/sexy with out showing your coocoo to the world with a dress cut that high or showing the world your tiddays like the chick from Preaching from The Pole.

The school dress code is probably being enforced for the prom so it really shouldn’t be that big of a deal. The only reason why it might be so much of a big deal is because parents already spent two and three hundred dollars on the dress. Sometimes more.

:nun: <—Juanita Bynum twirling out of jail

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Come on yall.

Cause they already lil Ho3s :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

<—Juanita Bynum twirling out of jail

:dead:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Razz these emotes now on the topic of the prom mess, my nephew is going to the middle school prom, and lil fass azz chick he taking, you should have seen the dress Even my nephew said she look trampish, long story short she ended up wearing another dress, and another thing why are folks going all out for damn middle school prom,
      which they are. I never seen nothing like, that should be for your senior prom !
      ——–
      I remember when my baby sister went to her eighth grade dance. She’s a lil thick gal. She respectfully chose to wear a nice dress that wasn’t too tight, came about four inches above her knees and she wore a sweater with it since it was a spaghetti strap dress. SHE chose what she wanted to wear. Moms ain’t have nothing to do with what she chose. It was very appropriate for her age.

Good Morning Folk :waves:
      :nun: <—-Scrappy twirling out of jail as well

Blackswan says:

Juanita Bynum twirling out of jail

Lmfao

Milky says:

Rip to this poor baby!
      Good morning all!

Good Morning Folk
      <—-Scrappy twirling out of jail as well
      ————–
      :nun: <—- Bishop Eddie Long once he gets IN jail.

Blackswan says:

Lmao looks just like a praise dancer…icant

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:28 am
      :think:
      I feel that, but if its just the “school dress code” (or something similar) I woulda been mad too.

Its the PROM! Thats when girls are supposed to flash a lil azz and tits. Not show it all, just a lil flash for the fellas to see. :shrugs:

These schools aint even giving good educations but doin all this. Smh.

Hey Milky :tittays: <—I see cleavage this fine Thursday mornin' :biggrin:

:nun: <—beyonce gettin twirled by fans in serbia

MissTaken says:

Scrappy twirling out of jail as well
      <—-Points to Gravie. You leave the Prince of the Souf out of this ::rules:

Good Morning Folk
      <—-Scrappy twirling out of jail as well
      ————–
      <—- Bishop Eddie Long once he gets IN jail.
      :angry: <—-Eddie, so many men so little time…

_________
      Man u know that sweater was tossed off in the corner somewhere and that dress was hiked up!

<—beyonce gettin twirled by fans in serbia
      :nun: <—Bey gettin her life with her new song Grown Woman in gay paree…

:angry: <—-cassie gettin her hair pulled out by puffy :waves:

Milky says:

:nun: <— sandraroseblog geebus becuz yall aint shait roses and thorns need him.

Blackswan says:

At my 8th grade dance chicks had on biker shorts under their dresses and skirts so they could dance……doing the crybaby and what’s that other dance on the wall?? The spider or roach something like that. Little 8th graders are fast.

:stop:

NaijaGal says:

just sad…certain breeds of animals I put in the same category as exotic animals and you shouldn’t have them as pets cause at some point their true nature will come out…peace be with the mom and I really hope the baby didnt suffer before he passed on *deep heavy sigh*

These schools aint even giving good educations but doin all this. Smh.
      ———-
      Eh, I just know I got a little boy. We will be having a nice talk about what happens on prom night. :lol: My honey and I wasn’t at the prom for long. And we showed up late. LEft early for the after party too.

Wasn’t no hoe though. :tea:

<—beyonce gettin twirled by fans in serbia
      <—Bey gettin her life with her new song Grown Woman in gay paree…

is that a good song? I like the lil samnple from the Pepsi Commercial :thinking: doesn't seem groundbreaking, but none of her shyt is (crazy in love is the exception)…

Just Looking says:

Good Morning All :waves:

@DTTS –

This are words to live by…

Unfournately some started at the bottom at they still there. :whistle:

:nun:

Sandra I LOVE THAT NEW EMOTE

Milky says:

@picka is that why cassie sides gone?

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      What was the code tho? You gotta let kids live a little. One night of a female wearing make up and short skirt wont turn her into a hoe.
      Come on yall.
      ^^^^ :waves: Jenie, Miss Taken
      The mom says ‘it’s sending the wrong message to girls. Telling them they’ll be judged by what they wear’

certain breeds of animals I put in the same category as exotic animals
      Ignorance.
      Pitt Bulls are some of the most docile of breeds. They HAD to be docile with their owners or it would have defeated the purpose of breeding them.

===========================
      the hell!?! for 7th and 8th graders? the fcuk is wrong with your ass

<—beyonce gettin twirled by fans in serbia
      <—Bey gettin her life with her new song Grown Woman in gay paree…

is that a good song? I like the lil samnple from the Pepsi Commercial doesn't seem groundbreaking, but none of her shyt is (crazy in love is the exception)…
      I wouldn't go so far as to say it's crazy in love good but, I like the message, basically, I'm a grown woman and I do what the fck I want… :shrug:

Ignorance.
      =============================
      shut the entire fcuk up…my opinion…yous is ignorant to me so now what

=======================
      there’s always someone trying to be the martyr or leader for the stupidest of causes

MissTaken says:

@Pick You not gone let Cassie be mediocre? Great is a stretch even for a joke :ha:

Milky says:

@picka is that why cassie sides gone?

thats the word around the curb. He pulled that bish hair out one night during one of his bish fits.. thats why she ended up shaving the side so it could match the bald spot.

@Miany
      “I’m not saying she will turn into a hoe. I’m just saying be age appropriate…the principle says no bare midriffs, too short dresses or strapless dresses, seems appropriate to me… Why go outta your way to show a lil girls skin??
      It’s real life…Lemme walk round the office with my tits out and see if I don’t get judged.”
      _________
      Yes, u are judged. Thats life. Everyone is constantly judged on appearance.

Nothing wrong with dressin up from time to time.

Just Looking says:

My two cents…my grandfather breed German Shepards.

Dogs are a product of owner and how they are treated. #PERIOD

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________
      ———-
      Nope because I used to go to school with one of the chaperones. He told me straight up what happened. Plus, she showed me all of her pictures she took. My baby sis has a good head on her shoulders. She high seditty too. :tea:

@Naji
      =============================
      shut the entire fcuk up…my opinion…yous is ignorant to me so now what
      ________
      Callin it ur “opinion” dont protect it from being ignorant! Lol.

Its ignorant cause its not based on fact. Period. You’ll be ok. :coffee:

MissTaken says:

:nun: Chris Bosh at night when everyone else is asleep in his basement listening to Man In The Mirror

eastpointvet says:

thats why i do not like dogs

My two cents…my grandfather breed German Shepards.

Dogs are a product of owner and how they are treated. #PERIOD

by Just Looking on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:44 am
      This is indisputable fact.

________
      :stop: :dead:

NaijaGal says:

Callin it ur “opinion” dont protect it from being ignorant! Lol.

Its ignorant cause its not based on fact. Period. You’ll be ok.
      ==========================

NaijaGal says:

This is indisputable fact.
      ===============
      no it’s not…just another opinion

Bootcampgirl says:

I’m ready to go home :yawn:

I memba I used to GET THE ENTIRE DOWN ( :lol: ) to Man In The Mirror

Me and my cousins would be in the mirror with it playing mouthing the words

I’m suprised it was never caught on camera :think:

===========================
      the hell!?! for 7th and 8th graders? the fcuk is wrong with your ass
      ________
      I thought this was high school… middle schools have proms? :huh:

Still… some make up and a (appropriate) short dress wont make them no hoe. Let em live a little. Goin be chapperones. I dont see the harm. :shrugs:

:nun: <- Lord be Peace on this here board :lol:

NaijaGal says:

I thought this was high school… middle schools have proms?

=======================
      I love your liberalism for others cause we both know let your daughter try to wear anything tight and short out the door and you’ll commence to choking :lol:

:blink: Morning Miany, Milky, Picka, Naija, Man, Taken, Eastpurttttt! :yahoo:

Boot :waves: >>>> :spank: wake up !

@NAIJA
      “Callin it ur “opinion” dont protect it from being ignorant! Lol.

Its ignorant cause its not based on fact. Period. You’ll be ok.
      ==========================
      exactly Man, your opinion is not based on fact…you stating it’s the owners is just that, your opinion…so you can miss me with your bullchit…feel free to choke on your drink”
      _________
      No its not. It is fact. Read on it if u think Im wrong (knowing u will refuse this). That same breed is used as “therapy dogs.” A breed used to help the infirmed. The difference is how they are trained. Pure and simple.

Ignorance at its finest…
      :facepalm:

:yawn: jesus be a double shot of espresso…. damn Im beyond ready to go

Miany says:

8th grade I had a lil celebratory dance(not a real prom)…I wore a spaghetti-strap, floor length dress.

NaijaGal says:

I thought this was high school… middle schools have proms?

=======================

by NaijaGal on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:51 am
      She could live a little.

Of course I would be the chapperone… and driver.
      Watching those dances like this: :eek:

Pickachu Tran says:

<—beyonce gettin twirled by fans in serbia
      <—Bey gettin her life with her new song Grown Woman in gay paree…

I like grown woman :thumbsup:

JENIE :hug: morning chica

Naija,

I was telling my husband’s friend with by the way he treats/talks to women he’s trying to smash and pass he’s going to end up having a girl. My husband agreed. :lol:

He then said man why people keep saying that? :smack:

after that He said man my daughter is gonna wear turtle necks and long skirts to school. SHe ain’t going NO WHERE.

Yea you’re quick to look at someone half/barely dressed and smash but when and if it comes to you having a daughter it’s game over. :lol:

@Jeennnaaayyy :danban1:
      :koolaid: <—too much of that last night…

@NAJIA
      “@MAN – feel free to send me where I can get these facts…I’m not opposed to research, especially since I’ve read things that VALIDATE my opinion as opposed to YOUR OPINION…yes you are absolutely ignorate to dismiss someone who doesn’t agree with your opinion

by NaijaGal on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:54 am

No, u just wrong on this one. I can admit when Im wrong.

U can youTube “Pittbulls 101.”
      Its like 5 minutes a long and gives a real good synopsis of the breed (and most other breeds). They are extremely docile when properly raised.

Naija :hug: and here’s a :kiss: too. :yes:

Boot :danban:

============================
      :lol: yup they’re always acting like the chicks they’re fcuking aren’t someone’s daughter…I always think a dude that has nothing but girls was the biggest whore out there

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@NAJIA
      by NaijaGal on Apr 25, 2013 at 8:54 am
      No, u just wrong on this one. I can admit when Im wrong.
      _____________________________________

Lies told on Sandra Rose . com :rolleyes: carry on :tea:

Anyways I went on and downloaded Fanny’s album and she gets a :thumbsup: of course, its worth a grammy :tea:

NaijaGal says:

No, u just wrong on this one. I can admit when Im wrong.

U can youTube “Pittbulls 101.”
      ==============================

Bootcampgirl says:

Anyways I went on and downloaded Fanny’s album and she gets a of course, its worth a grammy
      :think: You don’t say, I might have to check that out…

Um what is that in Donte’s gravie :huh: been looking at that ish for 3 days and still can’t figure out what’s going on :thinking:

@NAIJA
      “No, u just wrong on this one. I can admit when Im wrong.

U can youTube “Pittbulls 101.”
      ==============================
      the same youtube that validates illumati and conspiracy theories…mmmmkay…but I am a woman of my word so I will check it out..no more access to youtube at work so I’ll do it when I get off…thanks”
      ______
      This aint no home made chit.
      Lol.
      It was from a documentary show on Animal Planet. But yeah, watch it. You can got to the Encyclopedia Brittanica. It will say the same thing.

Pitt Bulls are very friendly and docile to humans and were bred specifally to be that way.

Milky says:

@jenie :hug:

Just Looking says:

@Baby Girl – Call the DOG WHIPSER :hug:

:nun: :nun: SR jesus please SEND DOWN your angels to help me stay awake. its ONLY after 9, 6 more hours to go

========================
      awwww :kiss: so proud of you Jenie for giving Fantasia another chance :lol:

Just Looking says:

<<<<——-Can't ADMIT when I'm wrong. Just keep lying :yes:

JUST LOOKING :hug: ok :lol:

Boot, chile after that American Idol performance she got me again. I can’t help but support good music :shrugs: The album is nice :tea: and Ima tell you something else, that damn Ciarra video body part is everything :yes: Now that’s dancing, you know how folks be saying Bey the best dancer and all :rolleyes: chick straight slayed ATL style! It comes natural for her :applause:

the topic of pit bulls…

My step dad bought a pit bull (he is by NO MEANS a dog person :rolleyes: )

he got him around the same time I got pregnant so I kind of babied him when I came home every other weekend.

If Ice was left in the house with out being walked (because he wasn’t trained) he obviously peepeed on the floor. It was tile so easy mop up.

Step dad would get all pissy and whoop the dog, grab him by his collar if he tried to run off.

:no:

Oh but couldn’t no one critisize him on how HE’s training the dog because no one else was helping him with the dog. (ok negro I was living in NE and my sister walked and fed that damn dog when she got out of school)

The dog was a sweet dog to me, I think because I was pregnant and he knew me, and he was just a goofy dog. When it came my sister and mom, he was cool, when it came to my step dad he acted like he had an attitude and didn’t really want to listen or be bothered with him.

By the time I had the baby he kind of calmed down. He was never around lil razz with out my mom or me being in the room. Hell he even licked his toes.

So I guess it kind of does have something to do with how you treat a dog, but they still will have that instinct to defend himself. He bucked at my stepdad when he went to raise his hand at him for sh!tting in the kennel. I guess he hadn’t been out all day. :smh:

VDot says:

@VDOT
      “I do think pit bulls get a bad rap. According to tests (American Temperament Test Society) their temperament is better than most dogs (including labs and other “friendly” dogs. Because they are often used for fighting, the media tends to focus more on when they attack.

by VDot on Apr 25, 2013 at 9:13 am”
      Fact!
      Again, they were bred to be extremely obedient and docile to their masters.

They will fight to the death BECAUSE THEIR MASTERS WANT THEM TO.

Again, to the death. Most breeds wont, no matter how much u train them.

Apparition says:

Saw “One Nation Under Dog”, a documentary on HBO. It profiled dog owners that had pets that attacked other people that didn’t get put down. I don’t recall seeing many if any pit bulls. Good watch.

qtipthecat says:

I dont think my dog would hurt anyone but I still wouldnt let him be around a 2 year old or any child for that matter, without me in the room. You just don’t want to be wrong about it. People are stupid. Poor baby must have been so scared. This makes me so angry.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I HATE SEEING PICTURES OF PEOPLE IN OBVIOUS DISTRESS, IT SENDS CHILLS THRU ME, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE SCENE SHE WITNESSED, SHE’LL PROBABLY BE HAUNTED BY IT FOREVER

RIP POOR BABY, I DON’T FAWK WITH PIT BULLS AT ALL