Kim Kardashian

It seems that Kim Kardashian's baby bump has doubled in size since we last saw her just a few days ago. Kim was seen leaving the Tracy Anderson Gym in Studio City, California on Sunday (April 14).
Photo: Splash News

Laila Ali

Former championship boxer Laila Ali and her husband Curtis Conway attended son's Curtis Jr.'s Soccer Game in Los Angeles, California. Laila found herself a good man who doesn't mind spending quality time with his family on the weekends.
Photo: Mike / Splash News

Britney Spears

Pop star Britney Spears attends her son's soccer game on Sunday in Los Angeles. Britney's father Jamie Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline were also in attendance, with Kevin being an attentive father to his cute toddler daughter, Jordan, by his current girlfriend, Victoria Prince.
Photo: MAP / Splash News

• Laila Ali expecting a baby
  • Remember When Columbus Short Was Sexy?
  • Jada Pinkett-Smith Retains Divorce Lawyer?
  • Beyonce and Jay Z Secretly Living Apart?
    • MsB

Laila's kids are some cuties

• GAGIRL87

_______________________________________________________________________

I didn't know Kevin had ANOTHER child :coffee: I wonder does he spend time with the kids he has with Shar Jackson.

• Betamax82

I wonder has Laila and her husband ever gotten into a fist fight before :think:

• KyCakes

Oh no...don't cover up the booty now...flaunt, it, switch it, sashay it, hunty....

• KK76

Laila's kids are soooo cute!

• MsB

Kim K is wide as heyul!!

Oink Oink this fat azz looks slimmer today :thinking:

• GAGIRL87

I wonder has Laila and her husband ever gotten into a fist fight before
      ______________________________________________________________________

@ Beta shut up :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

I don't think I could be married to a woman that could beat me up :no:

And somebody done really pissed off auntie this morning. She on twitter :karate: throwing all the shade

• GAGIRL87

Oink Oink this fat azz looks slimmer today
      ______________________________________________________________

@ Jenie can you stop cyber bullying Kim K pls!

GM btw :hug:

Ky Ky :happy:

Gagirl I sure can not :nono: :nana:

• FuturedocDonte

Beta me >>>> <<<< we right up in there :cheers:

@Donte for real :pc: heads ova to twittah

• nycboi2nv

All hail queen Britney

• Betamax82

• NaijaGal

Brittany has been through hell and back...hope she stays on the healthy trail...I root for that white guhl

• Anna

Betamax82 says:

I wonder has Laila and her husband ever gotten into a fist fight before
      ~~~~~~~
      :rofl: I wonder why the baby doesn't have on shoes.

I can not with that post downstairs :nono: what is wrong with people :no:

• KyCakes

JEN-AY! :yahoo:

• GAGIRL87

@ Naija I like Brittney trailerpark a$$ too, ever since she stepped on the scene in the late 90's early 00's..

:whistle: opps I did again :kona:

• nybrn2

Layla is beautiful!!!

• Pickachu Tran

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

BIG SEAN CAN GO TO HEYUL

“always been in a relationship since I was 18 or 19 when I got with her. Things didn’t work out and not because of this music stuff. But sometimes when you’re with somebody and you’re 18 and you grow up…and it’s long distance because she lived in New York and I lived in L.A…..you grow apart as people. It’s nothing more and nothing less.
      It’s not like I’ve changed. It’s not like that at all. We just really had our differences and it just clearly didn’t work out. It may work out later, it may come back too. Who knows”

liar… yo azz got to BIG for the chick who held you down thats all it was. Rappers GO hollywood its common NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED OF THE TRUTH :lol:

:rofl: Auntie is going in on the twittah :hahaha: haven't seen tweets like that in a while :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

So y'all just gon ignore my post downstairs about Kerry Rhodes. That nicca bout to get pushed out the closet yo :popcorn:

• lovezoe

What's Laila up to these days?

Who is a big sean anyways :shrugs:

• FuturedocDonte

Who is a big sean anyways
      ----
      Exactly :coffee:

:popcorn: oh yeah #25

• NaijaGal

So y’all just gon ignore my post downstairs about Kerry Rhodes.
      ===========================
      why does it matter if he's gay? that's my question

:rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

What’s Laila up to these days?
      ===================
      she tried a hair care line :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

@nycboi2nv

WHO U BE SIR/MA'AM? :waiting:

WHERE ALL THESE RANDOM AZZ FONTS COMMING FROM

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

I'm glad that girls hair grew back!

• Pickachu Tran

Sooooooo tony's ex is Le'Ghey :blink:

Picka :yahoo:

• FuturedocDonte

So y’all just gon ignore my post downstairs about Kerry Rhodes.
      ===========================
      why does it matter if he’s gay? that’s my question
      -----
      If u gay ur gay. But be yourself. Don't be all on the boat kissin folk then saying u aint get. U get the :huh: face from folk. Be who u r. Now if he had said "my sexual life and sexual preference is personal and none of ur business" than I would respect that. But don't have ur chest picked out talm bout "ain gay I'm far from it" knowing that shait Finna hit the fan :nono:

NaijaGal says:

What’s Laila up to these days?
      ===================
      she tried a hair care line
      -----------
      She was on Yo Gabba Gabba too. Didn't she try being an advocate for some healthy eating campain?

• Betamax82

Well I wasn't downstairs Donte but you say Kerry Gay :huh:

• puppylove

Brittany is a testament to what GOOD PARENTS can do for you. Lindsay is what BAD PARENTS will do to you.

• Pickachu Tran

Jenie :hug:

• Miany

NaijaGal says:
      What’s Laila up to these days?
      ===================
      she tried a hair care line
      ^^^ It's still in the stores too. (I dunno if it sells well or not) I just walk right pass it cuz the shii too pricey for something with H20 as the first ingredient.

Razzle I think so :tea:

• NaijaGal

If u gay ur gay. But be yourself. Don’t be all on the boat kissin folk then saying u aint get. U get the face from folk. Be who u r. Now if he had said “my sexual life and sexual preference is personal and none of ur business” than I would respect that. But don’t have ur chest picked out talm bout “ain gay I’m far from it” knowing that shait Finna hit the fan
      ================================
      I still don't get it...his sexual preference is not my business unless I'm dating him...how does him being gay (if he is) affect his job or you?

• MsB2u

Razz
      LoveZo
      GaGi
      Ky
      MsB
      Happy Monday y'all!!

Laila's family is so cute!!
      Neva cared for Brittney so :shrug:

• NaijaGal

Brittany is a testament to what GOOD PARENTS can do for you.
      ===========================
      nope...her mother had that girl get breast implants at 16 and Brittany did all the things Lindsey is doing and probably worse cause she had kids while going "crazy"

• Pickachu Tran

why is all these MEN twirling & snapping out Le'closet. Its hard enough FOR STRAIGHT SINGLE WOMEN LIKE MYSELF. Now the Le"ghey bug is tapping everyone IN the booty.

there is no hope for the future :no:

thats why I let my son know YOU ARE A MAN!!! MEN MARRY WOMEN!! YOU ARE GOD'S CREATION AND GOD MADE MAN FOR WOMAN, YOU DONT WEAR CLOTHES OR THINGS OF A WOMAN.. he spends hella time with his grandfather for that very reason. I'll be damn if I lose my son to the shenanighans of this world :nono: or at least im trying hard not too.

• Who Dat

Naija I like Brittney trailerpark a$$ too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I loved the entire New Mickey Mouse Club cast PERIOD.

Brit
      Justin
      Ryan Gosling
      Christina
      Rhona Bennett
      Keri (Russell)

I think I kinda knew that those kids were gonna be big.

• Pickachu Tran

Whang :waves:

Whang in this thang :waves: and I just seen those pics of Kerry RHodes that man is fine as heyull too :shrugs: oh well another bites the peen :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Miany says:...I just walk right pass it cuz the shii too pricey for something with H20 as the first ingredient.
      This tickled me.

• NaijaGal

MZWHANG :hug: where you been and what in the teen spirit hell is going on with your bitch

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Laila Ali is my idol. I sooo love that gangsta ass bish.

I on't care about the rest so let me head to the Fanny post to see if anyone else was as appalled as I was at the antics on Married to Medicine and how that was the first fight I've ever seen on reality TV that producers and security didn't even try to stop.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:hugs: @ Naij & :rofl:
      My doggy done lost her mind over Bo Obama. ..won't eeem let nobody comb that lacefront. It's sad.

• Anna

Pickachu Tran says:

why is all these MEN twirling & snapping out Le’closet.
      ~~~~~
      Did you watch "Fashion Queens" last night.

• GAGIRL87

Hey @ Whang :waves:

@ Who Dat I love Keri Russell she is so pretty to me :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

I still don’t get it…his sexual preference is not my business unless I’m dating him…how does him being gay (if he is) affect his job or you?
      ------
      Don't get it twisted. His preference has no affect on me. The moral to my my story is BE WHO U R. Don't lie with ur mouth and do something completely opposite. Sorry if u still "don't get it". I can't make it more plain than that :shrug:

• Pickachu Tran

Bravo didnt stopp the fight for ratings... UNLIKE VH1 who chopped and screwed the L&HHATL brawl....

it makes for good tv :coffee: Andy is smart

• NaijaGal

Did you watch “Fashion Queens” last night.
      ========================
      I still stand by my statement that an antelope and wilderbeast can't tell me chit when it comes to fashion :no:

• Betamax82

MzWhang :waves: where you been

• NaijaGal

Sorry if u still “don’t get it”. I can’t make it more plain than that
      =======================
      let's not with the patronizing ok?

Diva where are you hunny we need to talk about Dallas Hunty :tea: Harris is off the damn chain

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves:
      Kdub
      Bird
      Anna
      Donte

I'll bet Chris has all kinda endorsement deals ALREADY lined up for lil baby Kimye. Prolly has auctioned off the filming of the birth to.

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

laila is fine ans wine, kim k next and Brittany aight

• Pickachu Tran

Pickachu Tran says:

why is all these MEN twirling & snapping out Le’closet.
      ~~~~~
      Did you watch “Fashion Queens” last night.

chile YES... lemme tell you after they said KIM looked fierce. I could no longer take they arses seriously. But of course i could never take linebackers wearing MAC lipstick and heels to serious :coffee:

• Miany

Anna says:
      Pickachu Tran says:
      why is all these MEN twirling & snapping out Le’closet.
      ~~~~~
      Did you watch “Fashion Queens” last night.
      ^^ Never watched it. I like Bevy but, based on the lil I saw of the other two on RHOA, I wasn't interested in seeing em for an hour.

• MsB

:wave: MzWhang I know somebody, that know somebody, who cousin is married to their best friend sister that got some anti-depressants on the low :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

MsB says: MzWhang I know somebody, that know somebody, who cousin is married to their best friend sister that got some anti-depressants on the low
      __________________________
      :rofl: Thanks! :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Sorry if u still “don’t get it”. I can’t make it more plain than that
      =======================
      let’s not with the patronizing ok?
      -------
      :hug: Bring it in naija :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@ Naija did I hug :hug: you this morning my Nigerian princess?

• Miany

:waves: Mzwhang... I ma need the pooch to get over it, Bo done left her azz months ago :lol:
      Ima call Ricki Lake and see if she is gonna do a show on dogs who wont let go.

• FuturedocDonte

Let me get me feet in this gym... Be back :kona:

• KyCakes

@Bedazzled :lol: @your gravi.

My kid :love: Loiter Squad

Go Donte :cheer: had a great work out myself this morning :yes:

• MsB

On the topic of Kerry Rhodes... I had to google who he was, and he is fione!!!

• Who Dat

I’ll bet Chris has all kinda endorsement deals ALREADY lined up for lil baby Kimye. Prolly has auctioned off the filming of the birth to.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Wonder if Kim gonna be in delivery and be like lets reshoot another take of this...like she did the proposal from Kris Humphries

:dead:

:rofl: Hate you...

• MsB

Wonder if Kim gonna be in delivery and be like lets reshoot another take of this…like she did the proposal from Kris Humphries
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MsB says:

On the topic of Kerry Rhodes… I had to google who he was, and he is fione!!!
      ________________________

Girl yes :tea: Very

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

Did you watch “Fashion Queens” last night.
      ========================
      I still stand by my statement that an antelope and wilderbeast can’t tell me chit when it comes to fashion
      ~~~~~~
      With the high heels, and make-up, I got distracted.

• Pickachu Tran

BORED :yawn:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

What's good people? Hope y'all had a great weekend. I'm still tired from all of the fishing I got in over the last 3days.

Anywho....Laila's husband has no choice but to be with his family on weekends, or she is gonna Debo him, aka.."Knock his bish ass out" and it's to early to slander Kim this morning.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

{Back from the Fanny post}

So it looks like I'm the only one who was appalled to see black high society ladies fighting in mixed company for several minutes. I don't need to see anything like that ever again in life. I don't watch Married to Medicine and only tuned in yesterday because the fight was advertised in commercials during RHOA. I will never watch it again. I don't want to see rich ladies behave this way for reality show money. If Mariah told Toya about the baby daddy thing in front of cameras then it's actually not an issue that she gossiped about it because everyone was going to know anyway. Which means they were fighting for the cameras for a punk azz reality show check that they don't need. Then Mariah was showing no shame about it on Twitter last night like a common hoodrat. I pray they get cancelled.

• Anna

{Back from the Fanny post}

So it looks like I’m the only one who was appalled to see black high society ladies fighting in mixed company for several minutes. I don’t need to see anything like that ever again in life. I don’t watch Married to Medicine and only tuned in yesterday because the fight was advertised in commercials during RHOA. I will never watch it again. I don’t want to see rich ladies behave this way for reality show money. If Mariah told Toya about the baby daddy thing in front of cameras then it’s actually not an issue that she gossiped about it because everyone was going to know anyway. Which means they were fighting for the cameras for a punk azz reality show check that they don’t need. Then Mariah was showing no shame about it on Twitter last night like a common hoodrat. I pray they get cancelled.

~~~~~~~
      That show is to ghetto for me, I think because they have "Medicine" in the title, I expected more(class).

• Pickachu Tran

If they cancel married to medicine they should cancel new jersey housewives, orange county housewives, atlanta housewives, big rich atlanta and so on.. married to medicine aint the first show to televise RICH WOMEN actin like gutter rats, fist exchanging or no fist exchanging...their all the same :coffee:

I saw clips of that fight , :huh: was it that bad, but hey that's reality tv for ya, this is why I don't watch em that much :shrugs: I rather watch a show preferably non reality :tea:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

DONTE :P :lol:

GAGIRL :hug: thank you gorgeous

• MsB

:cosign: EVERYTHING!! @Bird I just :facepalm: when I seen that, like you I haven't watched one episode but I did see the fight and I thought it's not enough that we have black women showing their azzes on televison already but ppl that suppose to have class can't even act right. But the saying goes "Can take them out the hood, but can't take the hood out of them"

• Pickachu Tran

u cant HAVE CLASS in reality TV... MTV, BRAVO, VH1, BET. stop expecting so much.

check for OWN if u want class...

• NaijaGal

I pray they get cancelled.
      ====================
      I don't...I enjoy the show and adore Quad :love:

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

I'm glad Britney got her shiz together. ..Lailia looks gawjusss as usual...Maybe I'm being silly but I thought preggos were supposed to gain weight? No? :thinking:

• NaijaGal

but in reality folks fight :shrug:

• Anna

Pickachu Tran says:

u cant HAVE CLASS in reality TV… MTV, BRAVO, VH1, BET. stop expecting so much.

check for OWN if u want class…

~~~~~~~~~
      Quit putting them in Ball Gowns then. :lol:

• libra80sbaby

Laila is so beautiful to me!! :love:

smh @Relatives :no:

In reality hood rats fight, grown folks throw ya azz in jail, fawk around and have a stroke trying to be out here fighting like a rat!!! Don't nobody got time for all that!!!! Pick and choose ya battles ! If it don't have nothing to do with lil JB, aint fighting, beesh got to much too loose for all that :nono: