Essence Atkins Lashes Out at Tyler Perry for Casting Kim Kardashian

Essence Atkins comes for Tyler Perry

Actress Essence Atkins expressed her displeasure with director Tyler Perry for casting Kim Kardashian in his latest flick, Temptation. In an interview with Jamie Foster Brown’s Sister 2 Sister magazine, Atkins, 41, said Perry cast Kardashian in Temptation because she had 16 million Twitter followers (half of which are bogus).

“I found it interesting that Tyler did that with Temptation, hiring Kim Kardashian because she has 16 million Twitter followers, which would seem like a brilliant marketing plan,” she said.

Atkins is one of the rare LSLH actresses who has never been cast in a Tyler Perry flick.

Calling Perry’s casting of Kardashian “an experiment”, Atkins added: “He has one of the biggest Twitter personalities out there in his movies, and he had one of the worst box office weekends. It’s not a failure, but it did worse than his movies usually do just based on him. I thought that was an interesting finding. Your experiment didn’t work.”

Temptation grossed $22 million it’s opening weekend, and $49 million total.

Atkins continued: “People want to see good stories. It’s not necessarily that they want to see Kim Kardashian in a movie. They want to see her in a bikini. They want to see her with Kanye. They want to see her on her show talking about her life with her sisters, but that doesn’t mean that they want to see her in a movie.”

Atkins is an actress best known for her roles on UPN sitcom Half & Half and on the The WB sitcom Smart Guy.

Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

217 Responses to “Essence Atkins Lashes Out at Tyler Perry for Casting Kim Kardashian”

NaijaGal says:

I get where she was going but then again I don’t…I’m not really a supporter of Tyler Perry’s films and the person I know that saw this said the movie was horrid…she wanted to walk out of the theaters, was texting me while watching it…but she never mentioned anything about Kim K

Betamax82 says:

You mad aint it :angry:

lovezoe says:

:coffee: the movie did exceptionally well. It just opened when big movies came out as well. Directors choose people that’s gone out butts in chairs. Good luck Essence getting into a TP movie now. He may be loyal, but he a loyal coon. He looks put for the people who star in his movies/shows.

Betamax82 says:

Yeah this movie was all over the place IMO

Daisy says:

LoveZoe aren’t you a delta?

Aryanna says:

I went to see the movie and I didn’t see anything wrong with her being in it. Maybe people really don’t come out like that because people fell in love with Madea.. not necessarily Tyler Perry. Temptation was okay.. not his best work.

Kim K was Kim K in that movie. Actually I think she may have had MORE personality in the movie than I’ve ever seen her display on her show. :shrugs: Her role wasn’t big enough to make an impact on the movie in and of itself.

Not sure why she decided to make this statement. Like, what question was she asked? But to ME, it sounds like Mrs Essense Match dot com Atkins auditioned for that role and didn’t get it.

Neeshj78 says:

The roll was fitting for Kim all they did was change her name to Ava…lol… the show did not evolve around Kim…………… I respect Essence opinion but, Kim isn’t worth the fuss…..

FuturedocDonte says:

Atkins is an actress best known for her roles on UPN sitcoms that have not aired in over 15 years

Fixed that for u auntie :wink: #helpful

Smonae says:

Essence has just burned the TP bridge. I understand what she’s stating, but she couldve kept that one to herself :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Daisy- yes ma’am.

Ty says:

Tyler used Sahara because of her twitter followers. He said he used Kim so they can open doors for each other. In other words, she introduced him to her white fans and he introduced her to the workforce without :hump :coffee:

The critics called her role “stale and dry with no substance” :rofl:

MissTaken says:

@MissT this is why I have loved you since Day 1. You speak to me. <–Shug Avery voice
    ——–
    *nervously pulls out item bats eyelashes*
    Will you sign my sr friend contract
    It says we agree to shade others but never eachother and I will never speak ill of Beyonce and you never of the Lakers

by MissTaken on Apr 24, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Daisy says:

LoveZoe OO-OOP I crossed Sat Hey Soror

Just Looking says:

Tyler is a good guy. Controversy is good! He may call her to say I got a new play, let’s start there. you ain’t been relevant and go sit your “Half and Half” azz down and have a several seats.

Just Looking says:

The critics called her role “stale and dry with no substance
    Just like her puzzy :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Kimmie was Kimmie in the movie. It was a TP movie, don’t know what people expected. A girl got a broke boring husband. Rich dude woos her, she falls for it. She ends up lonely and with “package.”

SOTHERNGRL says:

@OTB WHENEVER YOU APPEAR ON THE SCENE. WHY LAST NIGH I WAS STANDING AT THE STOVE FRYING SOME CHICKEN LOOKED DOWN AT MY LITTLE LAP DOG AND BUST OUT LAUGHING OUT OF NOWHERE THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE LITTLE DOG FAINTING AND ALL I COULD SEE WAS HOW YOU SAID YOU EYES WERE LOOKING. I LAUGHED FOR ABOUT 10 MIN AT THAT I WAS SO GLAD I WAS BY MYSELF CAUSE I DIDN’T WANT TO EXPLAIN THAT MESS. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS INTENSE.

libra80sbaby says:

I understand what she sayin, shade and all but chile :stop: cause Haunted House was a COMPLETE devastation. Horrible movie.

lovezoe says:

Daisy- OOOOOOOOOOOOP-OOOOOOOP!!!!! Congrats!!!

Somebodysmama says:

Bitter much :shrug:

WorkInProgress says:

Essence Who hurt you boo boo?

iAmChan says:

Essence who?

Just Looking says:

And I just want to be seen.

:pc: Essence sitting in front of laptop. Sending Ms. Sandra a Thank You note.

——
    In other words, she introduced him to her 16 million twitter followers :yes:

VDot says:

Why come no one said :newpost: ? :angry:

Left me down there burning with the gays and MJ in Paris!

SunnyK says:

I thought Kim K was ok! she was perfect for the role because she played herself basically!…. she didnt blink alot but whatever….The Movie it self was pretty RUSHED And Blah…It could have been better but Tyler didnt take his time developing the script to me

Betamax82 says:

Just Looking says:

The critics called her role “stale and dry with no substance
    Just like her puzzy
    ________________________________________

Ty says:

Essence looks great for her age. I didnt think she was in her early 40’s while on Half & Half :thumbsup:

LoveZoe OO-OOP I crossed Sat Hey Soror
    by Daisy on Apr 24, 2013 at 2:05 pm
    ——–
    Me and Love Zoe :gossip: Look at these neos. Bet she got on a Delta hat, t shirt, jacket, key chain and mouse paid right now. Super naila.
    :hugs: Daisy welcome honey
    :nun: Doing the Wonder Woman disappear spin as I have revealed too much of my identity…..

goat76 says:

She burning her TP bridges?? Well can’t miss something you never crossed.

lovezoe says:

Directors choose people that’s gone out butts in chairs. Good luck Essence getting into a TP movie now. He may be loyal, but he a loyal coon. He looks out for the people who star in his movies/shows.

True dat. :tea:

WorkInProgress says:

:waves: Ni Hao Roses. Chan her name is Essence she sound hurt she didnt get chosen.

This is a font-by. :nun: outta here.

FuturedocDonte says:

Essence Who hurt you boo boo?
    ——-
    Ever since chan wrote that dayum post I be weak every time I see this :lol: all I can think about is that episode of family guy were Peter was listening to that Lionel Ritchie album…. ” who hurt u? Who hurt you?” :hahaha:

goat76 says:

I wonder why he put the movie out, if it is like some of y’ll are saying?

Betamax82 says:

Why can’t I get this sevyn streeter song out of my head

lovezoe says:

Taken- when I crossed, I had to be reminded when can’t wear all that nalia at once. I was too geeked. Practing the ‘mid in the shower and everything. Whoops done told too much bout myself too.

Just Looking says:

:nun: Kenya Moore got her own Emote :applause:

TP employs all that black folk in Hollywood.. there goes whats left of her career :lol:

:nun: <—essence career is gone with the wind….

supa says:

Essence’s point makes sense. Sometimes, you have to put on your thinking cap and dig a little deeper to see what the overall implications are when casting someone like KK. Particularly, how it connects to Black hollywood’s struggles, as well as how it relates to the overall effects that such imagery has on our psychological well being, which includes how we see ourselves and our self-esteem as a whole.

The critics called her role “stale and dry with no substance
    Just like her puzzy
    ——–//
    BOOM! :rofl:

VDot says:

She’s sounding like a hater.

Between me and you (Roses), the main actress’ (Journee) acting sucked more than Kim’s.

Why come no one said :newpost: ?

Listen. I aint too fond of em now causa that. :eyeroll: :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

:nun: <—essence career is gone with the wind….

——
    :dead: x457483737. I am so weak

VDot says:

but he a loyal coon

… see what the overall implications are when casting someone like KK. Particularly, how it connects to Black hollywood’s struggles, as well as how it relates to the overall effects that such imagery has on our psychological well being, which includes how we see ourselves and our self-esteem as a whole.
    :thinking: Are you new? I knew a Supa :huh: And I agree with you.

Milky says:

:hi: @chan
    @69 i saw u lickin my wifey downstairs :angry: <—– me pullin ur hur out.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Ty:

That Striker/Lil Way “Separated At Birth” gravatar is hilarious! :rofl:

She burning her TP bridges?? Well can’t miss something you never crossed.

by lovezoe on Apr 24, 2013 at 2:15 pm
    ———-
    My email address had my line name in it and me and my LSs used to Oop at each other from across anywhere for a month straight. Be in the cafe like oo-oop

Betamax82 says:

Why can’t I get this sevyn streeter song out of my head
    My daughter played that video on YT last night approximately 189.762 times. She looks like a cross between Aaliyah and Ciara (dance and style wise)

Ohhh I like it-I like it :danban:

MissTaken says:

@Lovezoe Oh and also I bought some Delta classic sneakers I never wore :hahaha: I am in years holding in my laugh and I type this. Dude I had DST sneakers that looked like Rick Ross reeboks. Oh the shame. I think they at my mama house. I hope she don’t wear em one day and get dragged :rofl:

supa says:

Are you new? I knew a Supa And I agree with you.

———-

No, it’s me. The same Supa that everyone hates lol.

Crickett says:

That role was made for Essence so I understand her pain of sitting on the sidelines while inexperienced actresses take up roles. Temptation could have been so much better if TP would stop writing plays for movies.

The critics called her role “stale and dry with no substance
    Just like her puzzy
    ——–//
    BOOM!
    ——
    And this is what I come back from lunch to? lol I love it. hahaha

Trendsetter says:

Didn’t care for Kim K in the movie…actually don’t care for her period

:offtopic: Did we talk about BGC already?

Dude I had DST sneakers that looked like Rick Ross reeboks
    Why did I read this as Rick R-a-pe Reeboks? :hahaha: Appropriate though. :lol:

MissTaken says:

No, it’s me. The same Supa that everyone hates lol.
    by supa on Apr 24, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    ——-
    I don’t hate you…..yet :grin:

lovezoe says:

Taken- :rofl:

Daisy says:

Miss Taken I haven’t OD nailia yet I been :sick: thank y’all

DEAD at the gone with the wind emo :lol:

Crickett says:

Literally? Or Figuratively?

lovezoe says:

Hollywood too small of a town for her to be dissing any director.

No, it’s me. The same Supa that everyone hates lol.

by Crickett on Apr 24, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    ——–
    Yea a real actress might have been better. BUT Essence does talk with a adolescent Excuse Me Miss Chris Brown lisp. Oh I am the only one who noticed he sang :whistle: You got my attenchun and you make me wanna sssay yoo” :kona:

lisp
    ______

As a parent of a few heavy (damn near sleep) tongues :rofl: :shotsfired: :rofl:

Supprisely Kim did really good in the movie :shrugs: did I just give fat azz props >>>> :blink: Sn Listening to Fannied album :listen: :blink:

Gigi26 says:

I like Essence and I see where she is coming from…but ole girl trust you ain’t want no parts of that movie, shyt was trash :no:

I hate the way Essence talks though..its like she has spit in her mouf or somethin

Miany says:

@CRICKETT….Did Tyler say he wrote that role for Essence? Was she the original actress to portray that character?.. no shade just tryna get the backstory…
    I get what Essence is saying and I have heard this type of complaint from so many other black actresses but, I think she could have worded it properly. When you say some shii like this you know it’s gonna be controversial so you should write and official statement that completely addresses your concern while not making you seem like a ‘mad has been’ and stay on script.

Betamax82 says:

Is there some SR convention happening somewhere today and we didn’t get the invite it’s so lonely in here

Miany says:

@MissTaken… I got one of those Chris Brown lisps <~~~ a word I can't say properly…
    He seemed to have dropped that thang fast though (it's either gone or not as bad now) I wonder if he saw a speech therapist.

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic: conversation with my white coworker
    Him: so do u like watch any shows
    Me: Greys anatomy :coffee:
    Him: why do u watch that? So many women watch that? Is Omar Epps like ur boy something?
    Me: :huh: Omar Epps is in house :coffee:

deedeegirl says:

I heard that movie was terrible. Have to wait until it hits DVD to find out.

Donte. Finish that damn convo. Did he stfu :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

conversation with my white coworker
    Him: so do u like watch any shows
    Me: Greys anatomy
    Me: Omar Epps is in house
    a la Martin in Boomerang

“See? Racial…Racial”

Furthermore: “why do u watch that? So many women watch that? Is Omar Epps like ur boy something?” :blink:

I woulda been tempted slap the piss outta him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which was 10 years ago.

What are you doing with YOUR life Essence?

This the prollem about folks. Kim got money until she die now at this point…esp after that dry birth she about to have. Worry about YOU. Singular. Not plural. JUST YOU. Lone. Uno. ONE.

No OTB it went on… Smh

Him: oh damn. I though u watched scandal
    Me: no. I said the drama is kinda the same because they have the same writer
    Him: who’s the writer
    Me: shonda rhimes or grimes or something
    Him: IS SHE MARRIED TO BUSTA RHYMES. I like his song “woo ha got u all in check”
    Me: :huh: :coffee:
    And I have to share an office with this dude

Me: Omar Epps is in house
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which got cxld season before last. WTF wrong with folks.

FuturedocDonte says:

VA he say shait like that all the dayum time. I be in here giving him the :huh:… Soon as he start talking I :listen:

No OTB it went on… Smh

Him: oh damn. I though u watched scandal
    Me: no. I said the drama is kinda the same because they have the same writer
    Him: who’s the writer
    Me: shonda rhimes or grimes or something
    Me:
    And I have to share an office with this dude
    ________
    Ask him if he’s heard that Accidental Racist song yet?

“woo ha got u all in check”

_____________________________

Oh yeah he would be total :listen: :nono:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which is from 1996. WTF is wrong with folks.

And it aint Busta’s song…that song was sampled something terrible. 8th Wonder. But I sure the hail dont expect yt to know that…smdh. I hate folks.

FuturedocDonte says:

VA he say shait like that all the dayum time. I be in here giving him the … Soon as he start talking I
    ________
    Sounds like me and my supervisor. I probably look like Herman Munster my face goes so blank when she talks.

scorpio says:

I don’t think that Kim’s role in the film was that significant to say she was not worth casting. What’s more interesting to me, is that, Tyler continues to do the same types of films, his base audience, older middle aged church going black women, cannot get into him doing films outside of what he has established. That’s why Alex Cross did not do well, it was too far out there for his core audience, Temptation will probably do well on video, but $49 million box office isn’t doing bad either. I heard a rumor that he is supposed to cast some comic guy as the next Media, because he’s to busy with his OWN Oprah’s network projects, this will surely be a mistake, that will cause a slump in ticket sales.

FuturedocDonte says:

Ask him if he’s heard that Accidental Racist song yet?
    —–
    They’ll have me up out of here before they have him. I work for one of the number teaching hospitals/institutions in the world. These whyt folk don’t play :nono:

Nakeya_j says:

:offtopic: So the same little kid that called my son out of his name, told my son some more uhhh…nasty things and put up his middle finger up in my son’s face. And told him he was going to beat him up after school. SO my son came home and told me and then said how he said nothing to the little boy because he did not want to miss baseball again. So I called the school this morning (the other part was last night) and they called back saying he is on an in school suspension. Now, can any of you tell me what exactly that is? And am I wrong for wanted to tell this little boys momma off? Because he has been a problem in this class from day one (the teacher told me that) and he bullies my son and others. And am I wrong for telling my son that, if after school he hits you, fight him back.

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHELP SHE SHOULDN’T COUNT ON A ROLE IN THE FUTURE EITHER :coffee:

We got to stop thinking like that. I guarantee you if that really bothers you and you are worth your weight, no HR dept in the land would put you out over him.

All they would do is sensitivity training anyway. Because he’s not being racist, just prejudice and stereotyping the culture.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@scorpio

I HEARD THE SAME THING ABOUT THE COMEDIAN BUT IT WAS A HOAX

sassyshe says:

Tyler’s box office numbers has nothing to do with casting. People forget that when Tyler first got his movies on the big screen they always opened in February (end of) which is one of the slowest times movies-wise as no major or really good movies premiered during that time. Therefore people flocked to see his movies because it was fresh and different compared to the standard horror/thrillers that the studios had out. However Tyler wanted to compete with the big boys and started releasing in March/April when the major studios put out their pre-summer blockbusters. Essence is bitter cause TP probably turned her down for a movie and shes one of those TV actresses that tried to make it in the movie world but never really did

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    In School Suspension. ISS. Pronounced ICE.

He is segregated from the rest of folks for however long. There is a teacher in there for all the kids that are on ISS that day. Sometimes there are 15. Sometimes you are the only one in there. KDub spent a helleva lot of time in ISS in grades 6 and 7. :no:

Miany says:

@NAKEYA….. :stop: Ion want you going to jail for whoppin the boy or his mama.. You may tell the teacher that you take threats seriously and you feel like since it’s a repeat problem, the punishment needs to be more than in school suspension. If the teacher isn’t helpful go to the principle. I agree with you telling your son to defend himself. I don’t have kids so take that with a grain of salt.

in school suspension<— he can come to school, but he is like in detention outside of his classroom and he stays there the whole day. Its very not fun especially for a little kid. Goes in his record too. Next time this offense happens they would prolly do out of school.

Because he has been a problem in this class from day one (the teacher told me that) <–she shouldnt have told you that :eek: :no: She cant "say" that.

And am I wrong for telling my son that, if after school he hits you, fight him back.<—hell naw. Tell nephew to whoop his ass. :karate:

_________
    No, your son has the right to defend himself. And I would ask for a conference with the parent, the teacher, and the principal. That little boy needs to be dealt with now because he’ll get worse as he gets older. If the school continues to minimize the issue, threaten to go to a higher authority.

spent a helleva lot of time in ISS in grades 6 and 7.

:no: Middle school. ISS was my spot. :|

MsOnederful says:

:nun: <—Is this supposed to be Kenya TWIRLING???? Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nakeya_j says:

@Miany I feel like these kids are out of control and the teacher can’t get any control. And some days that includes my son as well, even though I wish it did not. And I feel like if this child is a problem for the class, not just my son, everyday then he does need more than that. smh.

Fated4Greatness says:

————-

In school suspension is being couped in a room with all the other bad kids doing your work which equals fun for bad ass kids that dont give a fluck..really no form of punishment….thats how it was when i was there lol

_______________________________________________________________________

I tell my son ALL THE TIME if somebody hits you, you hit they a$$ back. And my mama told me the same thing growing up. Don’t start no shyt but if brought to you FINISH IT…

—-
    A field trip basically to the outside portable where they have class but got to be quiet and face the wall all day and do work… And copy words from out the dictionary and ish

—–
    Right. In my head I’m like well how is this going to work as a punishment when clearly this kid has not one care to give at 5?!

the punishment needs to be more than in school suspension.

I dont think the teacher doled out that punishment did she @Nakeya?

She would “write him up”. The Behavorial people would decide the punishment.

sassyshe says:

@nakeya no girl I told my son same thing. Hes the youngest in his group and theres this one boy who is his friend but always picks on him when hes having a bad day. I told my child dont start fights however you have to defend yourself therefore someone tells you something nadty, you speak your mind and respond back, if they hit/push you, hit/push back. Needless to say a couple of weeks ago the same boy said something mean to him and mybson responded rather than feeling hurt. Next day the little boy came back and apologized and theres been no problem since

marquez269 says:

lets go dance…dnt hold the wall :danban:

Keya he is kindergarten? :lol: They prolly are out of control. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

=========================
    :whistle:
    whoop that trick
    whoop that trick

Ty says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Ty:

That Striker/Lil Way “Separated At Birth” gravatar is hilarious!
    _________

@ Scorpio Orlando Jone will play Madea until Tyler is done with the OWN network :( I just hoped Oprah would bring back some of the old classic shows and revamp them not this Tyler Perry crap :nono: I would pay good money for a new episode of NY Undercover, X Files, Soul Food series from Showtime, etc

Agreed.

@ Doc, I was being sarcastic about asking him about the song. But I agree with OTB that if there WERE really an issue of him being racist…you can’t be afraid to tell. One word that HR departments hate to hear is “retaliation”. “I reported someone and was fired or disciplined as retaliation.”

I mean, all this is moot since he’s just being an asshat. But still…

Damn yall was lucky. You can not talk at all in our ISS.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

If somebody puts their hands on you, you reach out and knock them the f*ck out.. or pick up something and use it to knock them the f*ck out… my daddy said if that person is so much bigger than you and they are not backing out of your face, hit them first!!!! You might get in trouble and you might have some administrative issues but, I BET that nine times outta ten, you won’t have to deal with that person again.

nah.

Nakeya_j says:

And am I wrong for wanted to tell this little boys momma off? <–that'll do you no good, bring more heat to you and your son. Nah let them look bad by theyselves.. He prolly "learning" that at home. (your right. I'm gonna chill)

Because he has been a problem in this class from day one (the teacher told me that) <–she shouldnt have told you that She cant "say" that. (i figured that. So when I was on the phone with the school office I did not say that. I'm not trying to get her fired.)

And am I wrong for telling my son that, if after school he hits you, fight him back.<—hell naw. Tell nephew to whoop his ass. (lol my brother told him that this morning hahaha)

:yes: :hahaha:

MsOnederful says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

_________

Your son may TURN UP the last day of school…Like rocky and shannon from badgirls club do at the reunion from those girls who bullied them (They mop the floor with each girl that tried them at the reunion). However if I were you. I would have to schedule a meeting with his mom so this can stop happening and if that doesn’t happen..ya lil man may have to put paws on em if he keeps it up. My son used to get bullied in middles school and finally beat the boy up at the bus stop. No one ever bothered him again. I despise bullies smh…

Fated4Greatness says:

wait…the child is only 5??? I dont even see how ISS can be enforced at 5..he needs a spanking lol. But I was told growing up if someone hits you hit them back and I personally dont see anything wrong with iT.

Diva says:

:nun: :nun: what ya’ll talmbout?

@OTB Yes!

—–
    Exactly. I was in ISS more than regular class all through Junior High.

Fated4Greatness says:

Damn yall was lucky. You can not talk at all in our ISS.

——————–

I never understood why the put the most fragile teacher in ISS….we ran that shat lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me too.

Coach Lee if you reading thanks for being the coolest ISS teacher ever in the history of life. Cause ish after you did your work…Coach Lee slept and encouraged you to do so as well. Showed movies and shat. I saw Young Guns I and II in ISS. I pure had a major growth spurt I got so much dayum sleep in ISS. I aint lyin.

Betamax82 says:

Do any of yall watch Deceived on TV One

GAGIRL87 says:

This little boy nameed Devin hit my son in the stomach at school just so happends he stays next door. This lil bastard is a problem child in the neignborhood and at school. But I politely knocked on his mom’s door and told her to tell her son to keep his hands to himself b/c NEXT time I told my son to “knock his a$$ out” you don’t hit my daymn son in the stomach :mad: she was looking like this :blink: . DON’T PLAY with me bout my baby even though he 6 :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

OTB and VA oh Ain afraid. I know how to hold my own and do it professionally. I was saying that if I asked if he hear the song accidental racist and he felt like I was calling him a racist, THEN that’s where the mess begins. He start telling folk and then I have them coming at me like ” why didnt u tell ur supervisor or hr”… That’s what I meant by what I said. I just kinda skipped all the middle :lol:

But yea dude allthe way on my nerves though :coffee:

felinelurker says:

…comes out of lurking
    @Nakeya
    _________________________________________________________________
    Absolutely not. This happened to my daughter in 5th grade. I talked to the bully’s grandmother, then the principal & told them if it didn’t stop, I would take it higher. This was the beginning of the school yr & there have been no issues since.
    My daughter was threatened to be suspended for defending herself after bully pushed her.

:nono: No Ma’am!

Diva says:

Nakeya our nephew better whip that azz iffin that boy puts his hands on him. I told mine to defend himself and call me and I’ll handle the rest!

Nakeya_j says:

Thank you everyone. And OTB, the teacher did not write him up. Why? I have no clue. I had to call the school office to get it addressed. Mind you the teacher had to call me at home before about this, and that’s when she told me the little boy is a real issue. He got put out of the program he was in for bad kids and two other teachers won’t let him in their room (she told me that too) and so if that is the case, then why has nothing been done?!

“I reported someone and was fired or disciplined as retaliation.”

Got to use them code words. :huh: :yes:

If he is a “cool” fella otherwise, like he dont bother you cept when he trying to “relate” I would just point out to him (the way you are doing, subtle cues) that he being a bit 1950s in his thinking.

You can joke with him, ignore him (he might think youre “hostile” :eyeroll: ) or just let HR handle him.

—-
    Diva, I’m all for finishing the problem. But I don’t want him starting fights in school. However, I don’t want anyone to think they can just beat up my kid.

Diva says:

Bullies need their azzez handed to them point blank!

by Miany on Apr 24, 2013 at 2:38 pm
    ———-
    So you know I read all your font in cursive now right? :lol:
    Oh and OTB don't thank I didn't notice you ain't address by Cynthia Bailey friend contract I drafted for us I guess you not addressing it was shade. ER MAH GAWD. DEVASTATION TO THE NATION.
    Me refreshing my phone to check for her e-sig on the friendship contract :typing: My hurt face everytime :( Oh I thought they like me

Ty says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

eastpointvet says:

dont look like she looking to get cast in a TP movie talking like that lol.

Diva says:

@Keya by no means should he start a fight, but if someone hits him then he better get knee deep in that azz and defend himself. fcuk that

DON’T PLAY with me bout my baby even though he 6
    —-
    YES! I get very Hulkish when it comes to my kid.

Why the **** I had Dean Green and yall had Coach Lee and chit :wail: :wail: OMGawd that chit was tortureeeeeee. And she wouldnt SUSPEND me yall!!!

ALWAYS WROTE IT UP AS ISS! FUKKING B!TCH.

*still sour*

Ty says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:cosign: all muthaphuckin day

Diva says:

@Keya I don’t play bout mine either! I will go to jail if need be! You don’t fcuk with my 24 year old nor my 11 year old! #getthewordOUT

Nakeya_j says:

@Diva My brothers told him that. One of my brothers are going to pick him up after school…I had to remind him the kids are 5 not 17 so don’t come home telling me the 5 year old tried you.

But yea dude allthe way on my nerves though

*rubs hands together* Time to play his game. Got you some dumb ass white stereotypes.

Stereotypes about White people:
    Eating disorders
    Trailer trash, rednecks
    Very proper
    Sense of entitlement, power
    Always think they’re right
    Rich with big houses
    Have better jobs
    Racist
    Smart
    Priority is staying in a relationship
    Drink a lot of beer
    No rhythm and bad music
    Serial killers, suicidal
    Can’t discipline their kids
    Like crack, ecstasy, LSD, PCP
    Origin of AIDS
    Gay
    Stuck-up
    Nerds
    Always in a hurry and on time
    Impatient, rude
    Scared
    Can’t dress
    Not funny
    Not athletic
    Plastic surgery
    Serious
    Smell funny
    Blush

YES! I get very Hulkish when it comes to my kid
    _________________________________________________________________

I think that never changes even now mama GAGIRL will whoop some a$$ bout me :rofl:

Your son may TURN UP the last day of school
    —–
    Lord, please not this lol. I can see it though

Just Looking says:

@DE MAC – Knew you was a trouble maker. :rofl:

so if that is the case, then why has nothing been done?!

Oh fawk no. :nono: Yeah call the school EVERYTIME your son bring that fukker up. EVERYTIME. Theyll move your son or him. And they better not move nephew. :huh:

Is this teacher “new” B!tch sound inept as hail.

Caramel Rain says:

*sigh* there is a such thing as e-bullying but no one wants to address that. Picking on someone for no reason instead of chosing to ignore them. Subminally addressing someone even if the aren’t talking to you. Intentionally saying mean things to others..

Definition: a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker. b : pimp. 3. : a hired ruffian …

Bullying may be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another person, physically or mentally.

Remember, this is a free blog and ppl can post what they want. You may not like it and you dont have to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well iffint that 5 year old gets outta line with your brother…he better whip his little azz GOOD :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

OTB I guess I got to take myself to the :kona: cuz have the stuff on that list I already thought about

Oh I thought they like me

:rofl: THIS BOSH IS CRAZYYYYY :heart: I DID NAT SEE IT!! WHat post? :pc:

Betamax82 says:

:tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

then comment only and don’t ask for interaction/advice right? you get what you ask for… and I mean that respectfully. you gotta think before you go out in the world and beg for people to judge you cause that judgement might sting a little.

*pops gum* *grabs bullhorn* free gum on isle leven

Caramel :nun: Hey bew :hi:

Knew you was a trouble maker.

:facepalm: You know I see that bish in Church. With her old ugly ass. Told my mama it was to make me better. :nono:

She just didnt like me cause I wasnt the “smart Black (good) girl” she wanted me to be. Bish bye. Cultivate your own daughter. My mama got me.

Ty says:

YES! I get very Hulkish when it comes to my kid
    _________________________________________________________________

I think that never changes even now mama GAGIRL will whoop some a$$ bout me
    :thumbsup: Will proudly show up with some of my cousins and a few pitts :karate:

*pops gum* *grabs bullhorn* free gum on isle leven
    —-
    :hahaha: :whispers: hey diva

@Caramel what you copying and pasting about? :thinking: WHat happ’d??

Diva says:

anybody got the numba to the police dept? my adt sign is missing :kona:

Sense of entitlement, power
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Misguided sense of entitlement.

Think you got the right to some shat you have absolutely no right to.

——
    All of this would be 100% correct, IF we all (including you) did not already see that post where you already admitted that you come in here and say stuff to get reactions. SO not one soul in here is e-bulling you. We gave you what you continued to ask for. And yes, you may say what you like here, just like the rest of us.

Your experiment didn’t work.

^^I gotta think of times when I can use this :rofl:

=========
    Who hurt Chan? :nino:

:hug: hey Donte

Nakeya_j says:

pops gum* *grabs bullhorn* free gum on isle leven
    —-
    Diva please report to the :kona: with me. lmao. I can’t.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’ve never e bullied anybody :facepalm:

Ty, guess who got caught :scared: ‘sneaking’ from the :popcorn: spot?! :hahaha: #notme

I guess I got to take myself to the cuz have the stuff on that list I already thought about

When it rains, ask him *with a Kanye stank face* If thats him you smell… :ashamed: :kona:

You: OMG *looks around* Yo, cubie, you smell that?? Is that you??
    Him: Huh? :blink: *sniffs self*
    You: My bad. *shake head like you’no nothing*

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:danban: <— i like this little f*cker.. makes me wanna dance.

Fair is Fair :cuss: <–Billy Jean voice :rofl:

What ya’ll did to Blu Rain now :no:

pimp.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gone out here on that e-stroll and make me some gatdayum scrilla.

:yes:

@GA not a damn thing.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Ty my cousins een worse :lol: they love to fight

Ty says:

:smack:

*holds hand up for Diva to file my nails*

MissTaken says:

OTB since you say you didn’t see it :rules: It says we agree not to intentionally shade each other and I vow to not talk about Beyonce lace front or thick neck if you don’t talk about Kobe’s eye :huh: or snarky jabs he be serving his own teammates :rofl:

What ya’ll did to Blu Rain now
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    According to her definition we e-pimped her out…

:shrug:

I am so gatdayum lost.

What ya’ll did to Blu Rain now
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We ain’t done a thang… *makes gum baskets on isle leven*

Today IS NOT the day for MANUFACTURED CRISIS’ :sarcasm:

:newbie: <–sign says Come Back, When We're Opened :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

can we talk about what he serves to the hotel help?

@misstaken??

Think you got the right to some shat you have absolutely no right to.

Parking spots number one on that list. Fuggin crackas.

GA not a damn thing.

__________________________________________________________

Chileeeee :lol:

How we gonna e-pimp her though? How we gonna get our money?

You got PayPal @Caramel?

:banned: <–We Ain't Giving Out No More New Gum

Nakeya_j says:

Today IS NOT the day for MANUFACTURED CRISIS’

<–sign says Come Back, When We're Opened
    —–
    :dead: x 100 I can not today at all. hahahahahah

*takes a break from making gum baskets* *files Ty’s nails*

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–We Ain't Giving Out No More New Gum
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We done changed to handing out ADT signs and I ain't get the memo? for shame on ya'll :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

ya’ll too daymn much lol, you know Blu Rain ain’t coming back she say shyt and twirl out :nun:

It says we agree not to intentionally shade each other and I vow to not talk about Beyonce REAL HAIR or WELL-DEFINED neck if you don’t talk about Kobe’s WONKY eye or B!TCHY snarky jabs he be serving his own teammates

:yes: *signs* :rules: And I gots to be able to talk about the Countess and her girl’s Quinceaneras everyday wardrobe. :waiting:

You got PayPal @Caramel?
    ______________________________________________________________

Why hello Who Dat :hug:

Today IS NOT the day for MANUFACTURED CRISIS’

<–sign says Come Back, When We're Opened

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MsOnederful says:

I believe we can agree to disagree on here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some debates does get colorful on here, but thats what makes us SR posters special. We just need to have thick skin.

MissTaken says:

habitually cruel to others who are weaker. b : pimp. 3. : a hired ruffian …
    :nun: The SR E PImp

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty, guess who got caught ‘sneaking’ from the spot?! #notme

:chase: Did u get cheese and caramel mixed :crying:

@ GA…nothing she bought Rain Moisture Remy and yall know how I feel about Beauty Supply hair :smack:

So :nun: I dont e bully either hmph…..

You got PayPal @Caramel?

:rofl: IBS!!!(In blog suspension) :rules: Dubb GO TO IBS :kona: NOW!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well she betta be out on them innanets making our money ya fee eye iz meh (Lil Scrappy voice)?

If you gonna accuse us of e-pimpin… I want my cut.

:nun: <-Praise DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buttterrummmm, no thank you to Sunday ‘after church’ dinner :D

Nakeya_j says:

Where is Bombshell at? I may need an e-lawyer when the emails start again.

:hahaha: Dont she doe? Very inciteful.

And kinda mean, cause those of us who do speak or TRY TO, she kinda give us the cold shoulder but come back and say everybody bullying her. :no:

:rofl: IBS!!!(In blog suspension) :rules: Dubb GO TO IBS :kona: NOW!!!

Ooop, so funny I really forgot to laugh!

:rofl: :rofl: for #197

@Ty I was in my CAR that day dying laughing…I had to log in. :rofl: Your ass had me howling in traffic. :wail:

Tombout, “And? Yeah…what about the cheap ass hair?” :ghost:

@ OTB very mean she don’t let nobody say they peace RUDE a$$ :coffee:

It wasn’t me Ty :no: #itwasher! :lol:

:shocked: <–her face and mine too! :rofl:

:nun: <-Praise DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate chall :rofl: If you wearing purple cloths and white face I'll love you again :rofl:

MissTaken says:

*signs* And I gots to be able to talk about the Countess and her girl’s Quinceaneras everyday wardrobe.
    ———
    Oh I don’t care nothing bout Nessa Elvira looking self. Signs in Stevie Wonder font ::;;– :lol:

Where is Bombshell at?

:gossip: I hope Bomb aint did nothing to them babies daddy!

:thinking: Bomb prolly sleep on her new office sofa/futon. :hahaha:

PumpkinsMama says:

Afternoon heffas :nun:

Figured I’d twirl in they way Caramel just twirled out :rofl:

OTB, gimme a pimp line, so I can feel included. I want it to rhyme too :lol:

:newpost: is up fewls. :hahaha: Goodnight! :bye:

Dont she doe? Very inciteful.

She’s provocative. Gets the people goin’. :hahaha:

SHe’s a phantom. Twirl in.drops the bomb.twirl out! :nun:

purple cloths and white face
    The Joker? :huh:
    Speaking of, Nessa gone miss the ‘tunnel’ :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

DTTS :happy:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–We Ain't Giving Out No More New Gum
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    _________
    I told yall azz a long time ago to start adding gold and white helmets to the welcome packets :rofl:

scorpio says:

@ Ty says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Ty:

That Striker/Lil Way “Separated At Birth” gravatar is hilarious!
    _________

@ Scorpio Orlando Jone will play Madea until Tyler is done with the OWN network I just hoped Oprah would bring back some of the old classic shows and revamp them not this Tyler Perry crap I would pay good money for a new episode of NY Undercover, X Files, Soul Food series from Showtime, etc

————————————————————————
    Forget Orlando Jones, cast Jamie Foxx..as Madea that would be funny as hell.

I think they are already showing NY Undercover, and Soul food on Centric, or TV One. OWN could rerun What’s happening? Different Strokes, The Jefferson. I bet the licensing is too expensive for their budget.

scorpio says:

@ SunnyK says:

———————————————————————–

Underdeveloped scripts are his achilles heel. Time after time his story lines do not develop the storyline throughly, and often to many “B” stories are going on with the main story. Too this date Tyler’s best films in my opinion were, The Family That Prays Together, and Good Deeds.

April 24, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Lady_L says:

Just Looking says:

The critics called her role “stale and dry with no substance
    Just like her puzzy

————————————-
    ok goodnight!!!!! THIS COMMENT DAMN NEAR GOT ME WRITTEN UP AT WORK FOR LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD AND LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocosilk73 says:

I avoid TP movies in general because they are either too clownish, coonish, or have some religious message behind it that I’m not interested in. If I’m paying my money to be entertained to forget my troubles for 2 hours, I don’t want to be aggravated and annoyed, so having KK in his movie wasn’t going to affect my standing in seeing the movie whatsoever. He can have HoneyBooBoo in his next movie and I still won’t see it. And having his name above the title of all of his movies is nothing but his ego in overdrive. We know you run the show on everything Tyler…there’s no need to slap you name on everything. You don’t see this with most of the best directors/producers in Hollywood. But nevertheless, I wish him the best of luck in whatever he does.