Obama Orders First Boston bombing suspect deported back to Saudi Arabia

Obama Orders First Boston bombing suspect deported

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national who was taken into custody moments after 2 bombs rocked the Boston Marathon, is being deported back to Saudi Arabia.

On Thursday, FOX News announced that Ali Alharbi, 20, was being deported back to Saudi Arabia on “national security grounds.” Ali Alharbi entered this country on a student visa.

The deportation announcement came hours after President Obama met with the Saudi Arabia Foreign Minister at the White House. The meeting was not originally on Obama’s schedule, according to Fox host Sean Hannity. The Saudi national’s hasty deportation is being called “highly unusual”.

Ali Alharbi was hospitalized with leg injuries following the bombings on Monday. After he was visited by a Saudi diplomat, FBI and ATF agents raided his Boston area apartment. The agents were seen carrying bags of evidence out of the apartment Monday night.

Ali Alharbi is reportedly a member of a well-connected Saudi clan with suspected ties to al-Qaeda.

Terrorism expert Steve Emerson said, “This is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens, you deport them because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”

According to Fox, President Barack Obama and the first lady are traveling to Boston to attend an inter-faith service, as well as speak to victims and city officials.

• FBI Release Photos of Persons of Interest in Boston Marathon Bombing
  • Bombs Explode Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon, Many Spectators Injured
  • Michelle Obama says she was “absolutely not” surprised by the response to her Oscar appearance
  • Jeff, the Man in the wheelchair, is in critical but stable condition

125 Responses to “Obama Orders First Boston bombing suspect deported back to Saudi Arabia”

Mr.BluPhi says:

Adul looks like one of the Debarge brothers….

Oprahs Bunion says:

@ BluPhi – Fugg yea!!!

@Sandrita Mae – give us a new pic of Obama! :yes:

Mannie says:

@ Blu dam sure does

Mr.BluPhi says:

“On his Facebook page, Ali Alharbi listed his status as bisexual, saying he preferred men and women. That probably won’t sit well with fellow Saudis when he is deported.”

Facebook statuses stay getting ppl in trouble….smh

This guy doesnt lOOk like either guys that Ive seen . . :think:

Just Looking says:

Thought he had a Sari on…Was he Gay too. :facepalm:

He should be put in frot of firing squad of 6 Pressure cookers filled with rusty nails, bail bearings and other horrible flesh tearing items. :coffee:

@blu :yes:

that nig look just like chico :yes: :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

luVn_liFe… says:

This guy doesnt lOOk like either guys that Ive seen . .
      _____________________________________________________________

Right, I just went back and looked at ole dude with the back pack….that dont look chit like him..

Miany says:

^^ based on this, if he has a good lawyer he doesn’t have to be deported :kona:

iAmChan says:

so does this mean he ain’t gon get in trouble? just have his “land of the free” card revoked?

RANDOM SHYT…

anybody ever made love to a saudi exchange student :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

I’m going to let the government do what they do

MsLolo says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

luVn_liFe… says:

This guy doesnt lOOk like either guys that Ive seen . .
      _____________________________________________________________

*********
      Placing blame just to assuage folk. No bueno.

Miany says:

@Chan… Reading the write up makes it seem as if his famuily is big in Saudi Arabia…Except for the part bout him being bi-sexual, He probably won’t even get in trouble…smh…

NaijaGal says:

Please do not discuss specific hair care products in the comments section. That is considered spamming and may result in banning.
      ===========================
      just giving a heads up folks

He’s pretty *calls Kerry Rhodes* Aye Bruh I got some fresh meat for you :yes:

but why come to the land of the free wit yo bisexual azz and try to blow it up…that shyt def. doesn’t make any type of sense. Or maybe it aint him :yawn:

NaijaGal says:
      I’m going to let the government do what they do

~LIE to US

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Obama didn’t make this decision out of the side of his neck. He has advisors that give him information and he makes decisions based off the information being presented to him. Something about this man was brought to the President’s attention and he made a decision..

OR..

The administration department that handles these cases made the decision. Sometimes, a part of an administration makes a decision and it is assumed the President had directly made the decision himself.

I’m tired of the assuming media already. Jesus be a 24 hour media shut down please.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@Sandra Rose says:

===========================
      just giving a heads up folks

DAMN!

Adul looks like one of the Debarge brothers….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He is giving me El circa 1987…

WHO IS JAHNEEEEEEEEEEE… :listen:

===========================
      just giving a heads up folks
      by NaijaGal on Apr 18, 2013 at 1:36 pm
      ——-thanks I had no idea :kona:
      I was just trying to get some advice. :whistle: Who can I run to? When I need addsvvviiiice?

:think: hmmmm…
      :offtopic:

Katherine Jackson is said to have filed a number of documents to keep surrogate Mother of Michael Jackson’s kids Debbie Rowe from testifying about Michael’s paternity in court. According to published reports, Katherine is worried that Rowe could potentially ruin the wrongful death lawsuit she has against concert promoter AEG Live. How? Because Rowe could be asked to reveal that Michael Jackson is NOT the Father of Paris, Prince, and Blanket who are also named as plaintiffs in the $40 billion lawsuit. If AEG is reportedly able to prove that the kids are NOT Michael’s actual kids, they may be able to also prove that the children don’t have any legal ties to Michael, effectively denying them — and Katherine — of their payday.

Miany says:

@NAIJA… is it really that many :homo: at your job??? I mean the idea of a work club in itself is asinine but, did any of the club founders stop to think … :thinking: the straight folk don’t have a club set up to discriminate against us so maybe we don’t need a club to display our pride?…smh…

iAmChan says:

Somebody text me when this post goes left.

NaijaGal says:

MIANY – girl I’m so lost on it…I really have no words

:wave:
      Fay.. .
      But does all that Matter?IF he just ADOPTeD THEM and put his name of ther BCert as anyother parent.THEN THER HIS KIDS,NO,Naija?

iAmChan says:

@ Fay, that MJ lawsuit is about to get real aint it!

MissTaken says:

I just saw the most tragic thing. A seasoned lady trying to walk with chicken legs in high heels on cobblestone :nono: Her leg was shaking so hard it looked like she was tip drilling. I finally walked past her because if she fell BAYBEE!!!! I would have laughed and I am trying to make it to heaven :pray:

GellySammich says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:think: hmmmm…
      :offtopic:

I call BS. Let’s say they aren’t biologically his children… we’re just going to say to all adopted kids “those aren’t your parents no matter how long you lived with them and how well they raised you”. THOSE ARE HIS CHILDREN (his sperm is not relevant). :cuss: the mess people come up with for the sake of money is disgusting

VDot says:

Debarge, is that you?!?! Did he have powder residue under his nose?

AlRight Alright
      the Hornet are now the Pelicans

goat76 says:

I don’t have a problem with it.

Miany says:

@NAIJA… is it really that many :homo: at your job??? I mean the idea of a work club in itself is asinine but, did any of the club founders stop to think … the straight folk don’t have a club set up to discriminate against us so maybe we don’t need a club to display our pride?…smh

see this right chere is my thing.. Gay folks want “equality” and all this shyt, yet they create lil groups that excludes others, WE THE STRAIGHT FOLK… I GUESS :shrugs:

Bombshell Esq says:

Afternoon Roses :waves:

We talk about these athletes being blasted out of the closet yet??? :tea:

VDot says:

_____________________________

Is this new?

So I can’t say Saudi Debarge uptop looks like he’s sporting a Wave Noveau?! :shock:

Miany says:

@Fay I don’t get the confusion…if he legally adopted them don’t that make em his kids regardless of the fact that he aint skeet em out?? Why would they lose their claim to inheritance?

:dead:
      Luvn Chan Diva

exactly Luvn! bio or not, those are HIS children. what part of the game is that?? :rules:

Miany says:

:dead: but :cosign: all o’dat!

Why he sittin there lookin content as hail in that pic tho?

VDot says:

We talk about these athletes being blasted out of the closet yet???

You talking about Kerry and Hollywood who Kerry fukced like his wife?! If so, :yes: :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

Fay I got some of your lavender stuff :yahoo: Don’t wanna name names and get :banned:

GellySammich says:

FAY! :hug: I am no longer allowed to discuss my love for any specific product that may or may not be the best thing to have happened to my hair and face.
      Disclaimer to be safe: No animals were harmed and no products were mentioned in the writing of this post.

@FAY . .
      EXACTlY!!!!!

@Bombshell I am :waiting: on the post too. Congrats btw :party:

VDot says:

_____________________________

Is this new?

So I can’t say Saudi Debarge uptop looks like he’s sporting a Wave Noveau?!

:eek: where was this V?

My take is some bitter ex poster who has been busted back to lurk status… musta done complained agane.

:pc: <<< Lonely azz sitting at their computer emailing Sandra.

About a product their ashy azz might could use. Really? When is this ish gonna stop? Its been years. PLURAH. YEARS. :no: TTYallT. First post I come in on for the day has been ruint. *drops mic* I’m out :peace:

Bombshell Esq says:

VDot says:

We talk about these athletes being blasted out of the closet yet???

You talking about Kerry and Hollywood who Kerry fukced like his wife?! If so,
      —————————————-

:rofl: Dangggg I always miss the good shyt!

I can’t say Saudi Debarge uptop looks like he’s sporting a Wave Noveau?!

:dead: saudi debarge :dead: again

that_VA_thickchick says:

MissTaken says:

I just saw the most tragic thing. A seasoned lady trying to walk with chicken legs in high heels on cobblestone Her leg was shaking so hard it looked like she was tip drilling. I finally walked past her because if she fell BAYBEE!!!! I would have laughed and I am trying to make it to heaven
      :rofl: I just choked on my drink…that shall remain nameless cause I am not trying to get :ban:

Bombshell Esq says:

@Bombshell I am on the post too. Congrats btw
      ————————————

VDot says:

@ FayFay in the post below. Folks were talking about your :whip: and Sandy posted that. In bold print too. :huh:

GellySammich says:

:dead: :dead: well that’s wonderful Gellybelly! please excuse me but i am LMAO right now! #icant

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Ok, I need clarification about the hair products thing. We reference off topic stuff all the time; brands of foods, water, cars, clothes, shoes etc… do we really have to start editing out every brand name all together in our comments? That might prove to be difficult especially if we are talking about a product within a post and mention other like products…

For example: If somebody’s hair is dry.. we might comment that person needs XYZ products in a joking way because we know that products works for such things.

Or if someone is wearing brand name shoes, we might mention other brand name shoes that are comfortable and cheaper but, similar to the brand named in a post… same with clothes etc.

If someone is a regular poster or an approved poster as 99% of us are and Sandra, you usually catch the ones that try to slip in, why would our comments about any product be considered spam?

Real questions to get clarification; I’m not trying to be an *sshole for real.

We talk about these athletes being blasted out of the closet yet???

You talking about Kerry and Hollywood who Kerry fukced like his wife?! If so
      _________

He shoulda knew a nigga named “Hollywood” wasn’t goin stay in no closet for him. He musta thought if he dycked him down good ol boy woulda kept his secret. :lol:

MissTaken says:

I need to :pc: find out what Hollywood said about Kerry Rhodes. He looks like he likes to be softly held while singing Miguel and Neyo mix tapes in rose scented bath water then go lay on Diva’s 1 billion thread count linens. By him I mean Kery :yes:

Miany says:

@MISSTAKEN… :dead: you aint shii.. but, u already know

:pc: <<< Lonely azz sitting at their computer emailing Sandra.

:whistle: I KEEP ON FALLIN!!! INNNNNN luv witchu! :tea:

it's awwight Ma. I's gone be just fine :hug: xo

GellySammich says:

how we supposed to play guess the baller watch without naming brands?

Bombshell Esq says:

Wait a min…. Lukers getting out of pocket tellin’ on folks AGAIN in hopes of getting a log-in… :facepalm: GET A LIFE LOSERS :hater:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So instead of saying Monistat can help your hair grow…I need to say pusscee yeast cream I guess. IDK. I am just pist.

*poof*

that_VA_thickchick says:

MissTaken says:

I need to find out what Hollywood said about Kerry Rhodes. He looks like he likes to be softly held while singing Miguel and Neyo mix tapes in rose scented bath water then go lay on Diva’s 1 billion thread count linens. By him I mean Kery
      _______
      You dayum near at the top of the aint shyt list today hear?

GellySammich says:

how we supposed to play guess the baller watch without naming brands?

:hahaha: Gelly guhl :stop: u killin meh ret nah! :ha:

MissTaken says:

@Man I was about to post the same thing. You creepin with a dude name Hollywood and expect anonymity :huh:

NaijaGal says:

@LUV N – yeah as long as he claimed the kids as his, then they’re his kids

:pc: <—goin downsturrs to see the post that ignited the FIYAH

iAmChan says:

Some weird things have been transpiring on the blog since the influx of all these default gravis and all….just a cautious nigga observation. :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

————————————–

Not only that a dude named Hollywood who you INSISTED get a reality show :facepalm: n*ggas never learn :no:

KDUB but it also might not be a lurker :tea:

Hollywood is a hoot hunny :rofl:

:mad:
      Just when I was bout to tell everyone to go run out and buy Tiny’s brand of rags clothes!

Oh well. I always follow the rules.

Miany says:

In the words of Redeemed…..”the ban stamp can’t fight the truth!!”

Betamax82 says:

Can we still discuss Fashion Sandra :tea:

San says:

<—Has no idea what's goin on :popcorn: :lol:

VDot says:

From Hollywood aka Kerry’s Bust it Baby:

Of course he came on to me. I’m too fabulous to come on to anybody. That’s not what I do. I have a lot of men that come on to me. I don’t come on to men because I don’t know what time it is for you. I would never come on to a man. Honestly, a lot of gay guys are like me. A lot of gay guys don’t come on to guys. It’s always the other way around. It’s always the manly ones. Of course I wouldn’t come on to anybody. Yes, I thought he was attractive but I thought he liked girls.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*poof*

Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Oh well. I always follow the rules.

————————————

Man now you KNOW you’re on Aunty’s list and your rope is probably non-existant at this point so C’mere lets take a break in the :kona: cuz saying shyt like that will get you :banned: with a :hi: “take care”

I’m tellin yall, Kerry goin be married with a pregnant hoe before the start of the next football season.

I bet them yt hoes lining up outside his door just bent over and ready. They know an oppurtunity when they see one.

MissTaken says:

how we supposed to play guess the baller watch without naming brands?
      by GellySammich on Apr 18, 2013 at 1:51 pm
      ——- :dead:
      Soooooooo is you telling (crazy) me that Sandy Mae only rented out a set number of log ins and ni99as is trying to get us :banned: so they can move up the list and get ours??? OTB style: ERMAHGAWD!!! KDub check the back of your log in and see if there is an expiration date cuz :ha:

GellySammich says:

it ain’t even no fire though Fay :shrug: I said “rub my scalp with this” and somebody said “you talkin about dessert?” so I said “no… just Fay” then BAM!
      :thinking: maybe it’s me

iAmChan says:

:thinking:

iAmChan says:

:thinking:

Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————————

Too late Man he’s already on Fakeout flossing with a Kim K look-a-like :tea:

Miany says:

@VDOT…. Hollywood is not fabulous. SERIOUSLY, he aint cute. But, I digres…. Did he speak on WHY he got fired/dumped and WHY he’s exposing him NOW?

NaijaGal says:

I’m a classy b*tch.
      ==================
      GGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
      :dead:

iAmChan says:

i just read a snippet and saw a pic of this here Kerry Rhodes situation, all I ask now is can one of you ladies show me something that will erase the image that I just saw? Thanks in advance.

Too late Man he’s already on Fakeout flossing with a Kim K look-a-like

:think: A Kim K. look a like huh?
      **goes to see**

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Betamax82 says:

Can we still discuss Fashion Sandra

Interesting question since hair is a part of fashion…. and the products used to make hair great is a part of fashion.

I’ve never bucked back against Sandra’s rules but, I’m at a total loss on this one.

that_VA_thickchick says:

________
      Listening to this now and instead of giving a fluck about Kerry…I feel like punching this twatwaffle Hollywood in his face. UGH!

Betamax82 says:

I’m a classy b*tch.
      ^^^ MESSY QUEEN don’t even know an oxymoron when it slips from his d.s. lips
      :facepalm:

I’m too fabulous to come on to anybody
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why I instantly started to sang “Gone With The Wind Fabulous”…them gays behind Kenya on the live version is how I think Hollywood must dance too. :ghost:

No wonder Kerry fell for you and fugged you like a wife. You classy bish you. I like you Hollywood. :love:

NaijaGal says:yeah as long as he claimed the kids as his, then they’re his kids
      RIGHT
      I dont see the purpose of BEING SO EXTRA :blink:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

I just logged in to laugh at the following and then I’m leaving:

—————————–
      :rofl: fuk you MissTaken… and I’m out! :ghost: the image is too much!

@VA
      :huh:
      I’m just seeing your gravie. I respectfully request that it be changed immediately.

Thanks in advance.

From Hollywood aka Kerry’s Bust it Baby:
      Of course he came on to me. I’m too fabulous to come on to anybody.It did not take place instantly. I’m a classy b*tch. You have to show me what time it is and he did. I was with it. It took us almost two months to sleep together. He made the first move — as in kissing. Kerry says I was his first man he’s been with. Doesn’t matter, it still makes you gay.
      ———
      Listen I enjoyed being here but this ish right here N this N right here (Kat Williams) just made me open the blog trap door on myself :bye:

VDot says:

it ain’t even no fire though Fay I said “rub my scalp with this” and somebody said “you talkin about dessert?” so I said “no… just Fay” then BAM!
      maybe it’s me

:thinking: Maybe

Auntie – Are you allergic to peanut butter?

iKid iKid! church :hug:

Betamax82 says:

A mess I just went and listened to this Hollywood lawwwdd :hahaha:

I done told ya’ll to go listen to that interview :hahaha: Blast central baby!

*poof*
      ——————–
      I. Cant.

:ghost:

So what did
      HOllYwOOd say bout his man RHODES? :popcorn:

@KDUBB
      “No wonder Kerry fell for you and fugged you like a wife. You classy bish you. I like you Hollywood.”
      _________

:eek:

Welp, that’s it. Time to go. I know exactly where this post is headed and a nigga like me tryin to stay on God’s good side!

VDot says:

Hollywood is not fabulous. SERIOUSLY, he aint cute. But, I digres….

He really isn’t :no:

He looks like some type of mutant creature. Bless his classy b*tch heart

goat76 says:

WUT WUT!!!

Beta dude put it all out there :yes: Like Whoa!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA

Thanks in advance.
      FINALLY! :rofl:

Since you respectfully requested I will oblige you. :hug:

KDub check the back of your log in and see if there is an expiration date cuz
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well…this is my 7th log in…I been banned a lot :rofl:

iAmChan says:

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA

Thanks in advance.

—–

El Em Aye Ohh

Somebody email Aunty the yt video cause my contact link up top not working :lol:

Betamax82 says:

:newpost:

NaijaGal says:

==============================
      nah nigguh you in too deep now…e-blood in, e-blood out :rofl: :rofl:

Thickchick is a hotmess with that gravie :rofl:

That nukka was like BUTCHU DONT PLAY HOLLYWOOD.
      I was expecting him to add in “no ma’am”

Now who else wanna fugg with Hollywood Cole?

I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT

:wail:

Miany says:

Sooooo I finally read the article and the blackface was to pay homage to Grace Jones and Josephine Baker…smh…..as if hiring black folk to pay homage to black folk is preposterous
      I wonder if Jones takes offense to it.

@Luvn see #79

Mr.BluPhi says:

________________________________________________________________

:ghost: ….tip drilling??? :rofl:

tintin1979 says:

WHY Is he smiling at the hospital? is that a smile for a job well done?

3halos says:

So um, wait… has he been cleared 100% and just by default and being at the wrath of Obamas frustration and anger, he’s like BTW, get the phuck out of our country on mere principle? I’m confused.