President Obama

Old folks say “Many a truth is told in jest” and “Behind every joke is a kernel of truth.” When President Obama took the podium during the annual White House Correspondents’ Association dinner on saturday, he told the truth cloaked in witty one-liners.

President Obama and Michelle Obama

Obama, who is under fire for ignoring Russia’s warnings about the Boston bombers, said “I’m not the strapping young Muslim Socialist that I used to be.”

Earlier this month the president was forced to apologize for saying Kamala Harris was the best looking Attorney General. He made a joke about that too. “As you can imagine, I got in trouble when I got back home. Who knew Eric Holder was so sensitive?”

The barbs came fast and furious: “I’ve got 99 problems and now Jay Z is one,” cracked Obama about his homie who is traveling in Europe with Beyonce. Obama also cracked jokes about the Republican party, Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Michele Bachmann.

• Obama: ‘If I Had A Son, He’d Look Like Trayvon’
  • Beyonce doesn’t care what Michelle Obama thinks
  • Baracka Flocka Flame – Head Of The State (Obama Parody)
  • Go Ahead, Brush His Shoulders Off

60 Responses to “President Obama Finally Admits: “I’m not the strapping young Muslim Socialist that I used to be.””

Reaching much :eyeroll:

THESE JUST JOKES

NaijaGal says:

I just :heart: this man…funny, intelligent, just so darn sexy…get it ‘Chelle O

:obama: -2016 and they and YOU will deal

Oprahs Bunion says:

I :heart: OBAMA!!!!!!!!

Oprahs Bunion says:

Picka – :dead: at yo damn gravi!!!!!!!!!

VDot says:

Obama had me cracking the fugg up! :hahaha:

“I know CNN has taken some knocks lately,I admire their commitment to cover all sides of the story, just in case one of them happens to be right”

:whistle: All I do is WIN

Ty says:

Still nothing worse then what Bush said/did :obama:

Auntie Obama is not pulling the strings hun :coffee:

goat76 says:

LOL @ Obama ignoring Russia.

Could’ve sworn that was the FBI or is Obama the FBI now?

Miany says:

Nakeya_j says:
      I just saw that RayJ video….smh. All I want to know is who gave him money to make that video?
      ^^ Floyd or 50 (depends on whose week it was when he made the video) VH1, Brandy, Sonya, Kris Jenner (he gets a 20% commission from all Kardashian deals since he made ‘em), TMZ (They give him money for submitting all those pics where Kim resembles a whale)

lovezoe says:

Came in to Khaled. “All I do is WIN.” He is not caring his last term. Sandy get over it. Not liked he joked about having guns hidden in a secret closet or rapped about being in a trap house. :coffee:

goat76 says:

Obama: I’m busy planning where I’ll put my presidential library. Some have suggested putting it in the city of my birthplace, but I decided to keep it in the United States. LOL

“Maybe I have lost a step, but some things are beyond my control,” he said. “For example, this whole controversy about Jay-Z going to Cuba. It’s unbelievable. I got 99 problems, and now Jay-Z’s one.”

Bombshell Esq says:

:facepalm: Aunty :stop: I’m sure you’re familiar with the term :sarcasm:

Betamax82 says:

Sigh

Smonae says:

President Obama :love:

They’re just jokes Sandy :yes:

I died and died again at that one. He is the coolist president since John kennedy

MissTaken says:

I can’t keep up with the post because I am (supposed) to be working :rofl: I will come back around 1 when I eat. And y’all be in here! Walks off cussing :kona:

Oh Sandy….leave the man alone. he’s allowed to crack jokes. Stop the sensationalism please

Nakeya_j says:

I got 99 problems, and now Jay-Z’s one.”
      —–
      I loved his jokes. Can’t be mad that President Obama is turned up!! lol lol

Sandra you killin me girl. Don’t nobody got time for this BS when the first gay pro athlete has finally come out of the closet. Can we talk about some relevant shat pretty please?

MissTaken says:

by STOP CLICKING ME on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:05 pm
      ——-
      You told her on her! :kona:

MissTaken says:

You told her. El stupido phone :rolleyes:

Ty says:

:cosign:

If its a Sahara post please post Flip Flops video :rofl:

Miany says:

ok so the first gay pro athlete came out… What does that niggah want an award? a book deal? time on Dr. phil? WHAT?

:eyeroll: Just bounce the damn ball around the court sir. Sawry if Im starting NOT to care about all this “coming out BS” I still believe what folks choose to do in their love life is their personal business…

@MIANY
      “The thing is this b-ball player has probably been openly gay. I know his twin brother and probably his whole family been knew bout this… No one in the media probably cared enought to research it. I think he’s only coming out cuz folk kept screaming about the NFL stuff.

That big goofy always cheezing nigga ain’t eva been in no closet.
      He just a terrible player so no one cared enough to talk bout that nigga.

:yahoo: <<Chris Bosh hearing about Jason Collins "coming out the closet"

Ty says:

@ Man…u still think the locker rooms will be cool once more athletes come out :think:

I just dont see it :nono:

I just watched the I Hit It First video….

Ray J need his bare butt beat :spank:

MissTaken says:

<<Chris Bosh hearing about Jason Collins "coming out the closet"
      by Man, I just don't care™ on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:14 pm
      ———-
      He tapped that man picture up in his locker labeled "My Rosa Parks"
      Okay for real bye :lol:

I guess these dudes are tired of paying their beards. shyt starting to get expensive i.e. Adrian Bosh :coffee:

Bombshell Esq says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I just watched the I Hit It First video….

Ray J need his bare butt beat
      ———————————-

Been watching this shyt all morning… It’s a restraining order waiting to happen and I’M HERE for his messy azz!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Jason Collins is a free agent. We will see if a team picks him up after the draft.

Ty says:

Where Razzle…I cant find a version thats not blocked

Is that shawt ass Bobbi Brakets dude a part of the dwarfism community?

Who told his balls not to drop?? His voice is so damn high!

Higher than Boosie Bad Ass’s voice :hahaha:

LadieLeo says:

So who is Jason Collins and why do we care that he’s gay? I’m coming out on my job as straight. Oh and :newbie:

I just watched it on world star.

Thank God myjob aint blocked that shat yet. :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

The vid is on ****… #helpful :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

:kona: Sorry Aunty I didn’t know we wasn’t supposed to say that :kona:

I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST!

I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT I HIT IT FIRST!

Funny how they showed a clip of a chicago sign :hahaha:

I’m going to damn lunch bout to have this song stuck in my head

:shank:

Bombshell Esq says:

Wonder why he chose to show a Humphries look-alike and not a Reggie Bush one???? :thinking: Soooo many questions :rofl:

@ Man…u still think the locker rooms will be cool once more athletes come out

I just dont see it

by Ty on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:15 pm
      _________
      Yeah. It wont change nothing. Some of will be glad he aint phuckin they wife.

That really happens in the NBA. Thats why Jason Kidd originally left the Mavericks. Him and Jim Jackson were both phuckin Toni Braxton.

Bad Influence says:

Ray Js video is the best shyt imma see today :ghost:

I enjoyed his audacity :hahaha:

Miany says:

********************

The story I read said he just came out to his twin a year ago. I’m happy for him. I know he won’t be embraced by everyone and may lose career over this thing, but living in the closet has to suck big time.

NaijaGal says:

When Antonius Hart, Sr. and his son, Antonius Hart Jr., didn’t receive the correct amount of chicken wings in their order at Pirtle’s Chicken in Memphis, Tennessee an AK-47 was brandished on the employees who neglected to include all of their Lil’ Wangz.

When the two returned, the cashier offered to replace the missing pieces, but police said the men demanded more chicken because they had to endure the inconveince of driving back to the restaurant. I will refrain from passing judgement since gas prices around the country are higher than giraffe pussy. At that point, Hart Sr., 45, flashed his waistband candy to show that he meant business. Never leave home without it.

The police were called to the restaurant, and surprise! Arrested both of them, seizing the weapon and 24 live rounds of ammo. The Father Of The Year nominee was charged with aggravated assault while his 19-year-old son was charged with facilitation of a felony, WMC-TV reported.

“I guess in this area, people don`t play about their food,” local resident Courtney Marable told WREG-TV, while Tonya McGraw admitted the alleged incident was “crazy,” but suggested the When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong episode might improve customer service.

“Next time they better get them wings right!” she said.

:rofl: :chickenhead: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

========================
      that’s probably why Shemar called her a good time gal

MetroAtlMrs says:

by lovezoe on Apr 29, 2013 at 11:57 am
      __________________________________________________
      You said everything and then some. All of which I totally agree with BTW…

GAGIRL87 says:

Logged in to say @ Tran what is that in your avi :rofl:

Miany says:

Miany says:
      ********************
      ^^^^ He’s a gay professional athlete/entertainer.. If he doesn’t get picked up by a team I’m sure it’s due to age and lack of remaining quality skill but, I can see him getting an endorsement deal.. Gay Hollywood will love him. He’s a clean cut black man.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Naija & His :kiss:

I STILL haven’t heard Ray’s song I hit first does it sound good :lol:

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      ========================
      that’s probably why Shemar called her a good time gal
      ^^ Bet Toni glad TMZ wasn’t around during her “drop it low and spread ‘em wide days”

datsmdubya2u says:

chile folks dont even know what a Socialist is

If he was a socialist we’d have universal healthcare and free or at least reasonably priced college.

Vote against him next time :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

chile folks dont even know what a Socialist is

*whispers* Shhhhhh, we’re all sposed to be dumb :sarcasm:

GA, I see ya f-me pumps :lol:

:waves: to all

Ty says:

Damn I didnt know about Kid and Toni :popcorn:

Ty says:

*whispers* Shhhhhh, we’re all sposed to be dumb
      :dead:

:offtopic: I was :rofl: at that damn cape :crying:

MissTaken says:

Vote against him next time
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:51 pm
      ——–
      But after FDR we can only vote for the same….oh :rofl: come to sit next to you under the shade