Source: Rihanna is Depressed and Drinking Again

Rihanna

Chris Brown and Rihanna have reportedly fallen out again, according to my well-placed source. Rihanna, 25, is depressed and drinking again, says the source.

Chris Brown in NYC

My source, who begged for anonymity, said that despite the rumors of a split, the two star-crossed lovers were still texting and calling each other until this past weekend. That’s when Brown backed out on his latest promise to hook up with Rihanna who is currently on a world tour. “She doesn’t understand why he keeps doing this,” my confidential source practically whispered into the phone. “He says he loves her but he’s breaking her heart.”

Brown, who was spotted leaving his New York City hotel today, continues to make excuses that he’s busy promoting his single “Fine China” and upcoming album, X. But Rihanna constantly reminds him that she put her life on hold to help him get his career back on track. Rihanna is reportedly miffed at Brown for having regular contact with his main piece, Karrueche Tran. “He tells her he’s managing her [career], but she knows they’re f***ing,” said my source, who added, “You didn’t hear that from me.”

Meanwhile, my source dismissed rumors that Rihanna is banging her tour mate, rapper A$AP Rocky. “That’s ridiculous,” said my source.
Photo: JT/INFphoto.com

Chris Brown in NYC

Chris Brown in NYC

41 Responses to “Source: Rihanna is Depressed and Drinking Again”

Gigi26 says:

For some reason I don’t believe this…but then again, I don’t care :shrugs:

Her life, her decisions…same with Chris.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

He is such a cutie!

KyCakes says:

That ninja is skkkiinnnyyyyyyy…

Cubarican says:

In related news…… water is wet. :tea:

:koolaid3:

IONCuRR

KyCakes says:

Cubarican says:

In related news…… water is wet.
    —————————————————————-
    Unlike Kim Kardashian

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD :yahoo: That dayum J is a fool…. But fa real, what was we gon’ do with 30 cent? :mad:

gbellab says:

Chris Brown must be hung like a mandingo for these broads to be so suicidal about the peen. IJS!

Diva says:

Thats a good pic of Breezy!!! #thatsall

Cubarican says:

:rofl: @KY

Ty says:

I thought she left Chris for ASAP Rocky :popcorn: :

MissTaken says:

Chris looks really clean here #positive

Carrington says:

I can’t imagine putting on my pants, and then purposely pulling them down so that they force my draughs INTO my a$$.

Bless the youth…

KyCakes says:

Carrington says:

Bless the youth…
    ——————————————————————–
    And the subsequent ‘scissor walk’ these fools have to do :nono:

Ty says:

_________
    Because she keeps letting him :rollseyes: Is your source Melissa auntie :think:

MzTisch says:

Chris looks healthy here.

Ty says:

_______
    What did she expect…Kickstand lives in his condo. How could he not talk to her :shrug:

@ Nikke. He keeps me laughing. IONO what i’m gonna do with him. :no:

ON topic: The two of them looked better together than i’ve seen either of them look since they were forced apart. Hopefully they won’t start self destructing again if they break up on their own terms.

KyCakes says:

Carrington says:

Bless the youth…
    ——————————————————————–
    And the subsequent ‘scissor walk’ these fools have to do :nono:

:gossip: They will all have Arthritis of the Hips by the time they reach 40 :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

KyCakes says:

Carrington says:

Bless the youth…
    ——————————————————————–
    And the subsequent ‘scissor walk’ these fools have to do
    UGH! Hate it. :mad:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Have a good evening Roses.

:cheer:
    KeViN Ware is out of the Hospital and back at schOOl

Maybe this is true :shrug:
    Exhibit A: Chris needs her to sell his whole revamped image/albums
    Exhibit B: If’n Rhi is pissed about K, maybe she is letting her bff call SR from the closet and tell her these lil tidbits, to stop his record sales :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

:cheer:
    KeViN Ware is out of the Hospital and back at schOOl
    :woot: Good for him!
    ==========
    :nite: VA

MissTaken says:

:nite:

While I have suspicions that they have fallen out since she went on tour, the fact remains that for the past two days he has been claiming her to EVERYONE who will listen. So they may be going through a little something something, but he is secure that he has her locked down. It’s just par for the course with these two crazy kids.

@NikkeMinxx says:

____________________________________________________________
    I would find this whole write up more believable if this one sentence had been left out. A drug addicted woman scorned whose man stays tied to an ex that you had/have public beef with? ANNNNDDD she was tweeting bunch of lyrics to ASAP songs before the mix tape came out. AANNNDDD she likes to get it in.. ANNNDDDD you cant trust a groupie to not have that aiss on IG before the cum dries….ANNNNDDD Chris didnt join her? :coffee: Naw Craig, it’s be ridiculous to put it past her.

KyCakes says:

Rhi dismiss the man-child, enjoy your millions and whatnot…
    Kills me when stupid broads think the peen is the be all and end all…

Ty says:

KyCakes says:

Rhi dismiss the man-child, enjoy your millions and whatnot…
    Kills me when stupid broads think the peen is the be all and end all…
    I couldnt believe she walked away from Matt Kemp to be with Chris :ghost: U can tell Chris has alot of growing to do :coffee:

robin says:

CB has been working non-stop since Rih went on tour and been professig his love for her to anyone that will listen. Nah he better keep working if he wants to maintain the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to as well as wine and dine his woman. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is doing this super promo week so he can visit her during the 2nd half. Heck who really knows, its all speculation.

Carmez79 says:

funny because on the radio this morning he said everything was good. oh and he said it on the Today show. is it that serious

Haree706 says:

Cb says he’s laying the pipe!!!!

MsB2u says:

Well that’s not the 1st argument and it dang sure want be the last , it happens in every relationship

AlluringlySweet says:

I like Chris’s backpack. As for the relationship….it works for them :shrug:

GTFOH says:

meh :coffee:

cocosilk says:

This sad couple will get back together eventually…..I’ll give it before the end of summer when it happens…

robin says:

How many times do I have to say that Love is non-verbal? One doesn’t “profess” his love, one SHOWS his love. Love is expressed through ACTIONS, not words. Women, you should teach your daughters that words don’t mean chit. Women get all glassy eyed when they hear those 3 words. They don’t even look for the action behind those words. That’s why so many women end up with losers. /*end rant*/ :coffee:

LongLegged says:

This is nothing but A LIE. the man was just on Charmelon (whatever) yesterday saying that there relationship is fine. And they keeping it a lil more private this time around. I love the crap this site states about this couple. But then again – this is her obsession..

GAGIRL87 says: