The Rock is recovering nicely from hernia surgery

The Rock in recovery room following hernia surgery

It’s difficult for a macho man like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson to admit that he suffered a hernia tear from lifting weights. So he’s floating the story that he suffered 3 hernias from wrestling. The 40-year-old former wrestler-turned-action hero actor underwent emergency hernia surgery earlier this week.

Johnson tweeted the above photo of himself wearing a Superman t-shirt in the recovery room after the surgery. His left arm looks strangely distorted, as if an IV tube may have been Photoshopped out of the picture. Image is everything to these guys.

Johnson also tweeted: “Funny sh*t! Michael Bay joked I should stop wrestling 300lb men. I agree – I’ll switch to women.”

Johnson’s surgery prevented him from promoting his latest film ‘Pain and Gain’ about a trio of steroid-abusing bodybuilders. ‘Pain and Gain’ also starring Mark Wahlberg and Anthony Mackie.

• Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson going under the knife to repair hernia
  • Gabrielle Union Gets LASIK Eye Surgery to Correct Her Vision
  • Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert
  • Aretha Franklin has a new lease on life after successful weight reduction surgeries

173 Responses to “The Rock is recovering nicely from hernia surgery”

NaijaGal says:

wishing him and speedy and healthy recovery even though he’s an asswipe *sorry Dimpz* :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I saw this the other day; I like his outlook on life. Wishing him the best.

Bootcampgirl says:

Thinking about going to see that this weekend or The Place Beyond the Pines…Comdey or Drama :thinking:

MsB2u says:

HE LOOKING REAL GOOD IN THAT BED
      :hump:

So even if you’re bald you have to wear the cap? :lol:

“Hey yo Rock I just bought a fresh Bentley…”
      “IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU JUST BOUGHT A FRESH BENTLEY!!!”

:nun:

He lOOks like he needs to ChiLL Out before he pops and hurts sumpthiN else

Neeshj78 says:

Has anyone seen Pain & Gain? I was thinking about checking it out this weekend.

NaijaGal says:

I’m excited to see the Peeples movie or whatever reason…looks really good although I’m sure it’s the black version of Meet The Parents

cougar lover says:

:hi: Miany

*Cues TI’s Cruisin’ song form the classic Trouble Man Album*

i was thinking about you putting on some purple pannies or some blue bikini’s, then we can cruise around in my lambo’gini.

I thought I used to be a fan of the rock from when he wrestled, you know as an athlete. Momma razz almost lost her damn drawers when he went through her terminal at the Houston airport :rofl:

Right after he boarded the plane, she called me at work:

“OMG Naè! Guess who EYE just saw!! He was so sessy…”

:eek: <- Me cause I'm trying to pretend she ain't say that on speakerphone while my cc was walking in.

So because you’re not cut, he on roids. Ok.

Caramel Rain says:

he is so pretty

I’dda rather had a DJ Morning Wood post. :coffee:

*Smacks him in back of neck of making his initial injury worse*

Bad Influence says:

If he was green, he’d looky like the hulk…i dnt fing that sexy :scared:

Nakeya_j says:

I LOVE the Rock!!! I used to be sooo hype back in high school when him and Mankind would come on. lol The Rock n Sock connection. hahahahahaha. The Rock was super funny. Good luck to him!

:lol: @ Naija We good.

Bad Influence says:

find* :D

GellySammich says:

IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU JUST BOUGHT A FRESH BENTLEY!!
      :lol: the beginning of this phrase was worn OUT in high school

Anna says:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~
      Or “Guess who’s coming to dinner”.

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Dazzle, Bad, Dimplez,Neesh, Naija, Caramel, Boot, Luvin, MsB, RIF, Cougar. Happy Friday Yall. Where is Diva so I can get a drink.

GellySammich says:

Dimpz I left you my email downstairs

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So even if you’re bald you have to wear the cap? :lol:

San says:

The lamest pic

Smonae says:

Damn that’s a big ninja :shocked:

@ Gelly…Got, email sent

IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU JUST BOUGHT A FRESH BENTLEY!!

GellySammich says:

:lol: the beginning of this phrase was worn OUT in high school

Wasn’t there a rap song titled “It Doesn’t Matter”? :lol:

GellySammich says:

San! Random but I saw a braid on youtube… something like a flower braid or daisy braid… hold on lemme look

dutch flower braid!! It’s sooo cute and you have enough hair to pull it off. Try it and report back. thanks!

Miany says:

@luvn.. :hi: I agree… he probably needs to relax. Over working and overly working out could probably cause more damage than good at this point.
      @cougar.. :lol: thanks.. the hook saved the song but, It’s TIP and he da KANG so yeah, it’s classic..
      I pull up shawty came out the house with
      Her bra and panties with her jacket that’s her outfit
      Her heels fly, they real high
      She used to it, she still fly
      My ride new, her shoes on
      She love to say she wanna take her top off
      My car’s orange, her toes too
      R. Kelly on, bumpin that old school
      :listen:

JMO says:

Sandra, is this real gravi rule noon eastern standard time?

:waiting:

NaijaGal says:

NAKEYA :waves:

eastpointvet says:

pain & gain is a good movie saw it last night thumbs up

MsB2u says:

@NAKEYA
      :hi:

@ Sandra…Yes. It was a song with him and Wycelf.

Miany says:

@that_Va what you got going on this weekend?
      On the phone RAT NAH trying to see who wants the pleasure of my kids company this weekend. :lol: I need some “me” time. This work week ripped my nerves to shreds.

LSLH says:

:love: The rock!

Miany says:

@nakeya… Diva is on her ipod today so she may be in and out.. Ion know how to make nothing fancy so until she gets here babysit this glass of wine :koolaid3:

Nakeya_j says:

lol Hey VA. Mine might go to a sleepover Saturday night. smh. And all I will do is find some wine and go to sleep. #MommaNeedsSomeSleep

His fists look massive. I wanna see Man of Steel! He prolly coulda been Superman with less bulk and a toupe.

GellySammich says:

BadInfluence? Are you still here?

Nakeya_j says:

@Miany Your always on time!! :hug: You may as well pull out the whole bottle. I have some ice tea for you, I don’t think you drink.

Sandra, is this real gravi rule noon eastern standard time?
      _________

Listen. Just pissed me all the way awf. :eyeroll: Hey Denise. :hi:

Yea the song was called it doesn’t matter by Wyclif

Nakeya_j says:

@Gelly is that your baby? I love the hat on him! He is too cute!!

Knuckle Sammich :love: :kiss: Great gravi, beauts.

MissTaken says:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll be more diligent about checking gravis on Fridays.
      by Sandra Rose on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:17 am
      ———–
      I wasn’t trying to be no snitch :oops: I was just explaining because I participate every week by the rules. Thanks
      At lunch now…meeting when I get back :yawn:
      That yawn was for the rock and my meeting

KITAAAA Your bwoi-frennnnn :2dance:

Miany says:

@Gelly he’s a cutieeee!! what’s up with yall posting these baby pictures fuggin roun and giving my ovaries bad ideas..

GellySammich says:

:kiss: my favorite box! Thank ya.

I saw this meme of The Rock and Ray J.

Rock: So ray j, why don’t you tell us all…how you hit it first.

Ray J: Well, Rock I hit it….

Rock: IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU HIT IT FIRST!!! NOW COME ON KANYE LETS TAG TEAM HIS CANDY ASS!!

Nakeya_j says:

Yup, all I want to do is lay around and catch up on my DVR stuff. I will be so glad to have the house quiet that I will watch stuff on mute. :lol:

New Girl, you got a post on your man yo! :woot:
      =========
      :waves: To this month’s posters :lol:
      —-
      OAN
      I saw alot of henna this and henna that & just wanna say that about a month ago I read something that says the henna used here isn’t the same as the henna that ‘should be used’ on skin OR something along those lines :shrug: #andthatsreallynotmyfaultwhatiread :tea:

The Rock has a gorgeous smile. I hate the way his head is shaped. And I need him to put the weights and protein powder away. Please and thank you.

GellySammich says:

:D thanks Miany

@ Shaun…I’m mad at his ass until he’s back at 100% and on set filming Hercules. :coffee:

Milky says:

:hi: @keya here is a drank to hold u over until my wifey gets here. :koolaid3:

With some new, potentially lifesaving cancer drugs costing up to $138,000 a year, about 120 leading cancer specialists have joined forces in an unusual protest aimed at getting pharmaceutical companies to cut prices.

Charging high prices for drugs cancer patients need to survive is like “profiteering” from a natural disaster by jacking up prices for food and other necessities, leading cancer doctors and researchers from around the world contend in a new paper published in Blood, the journal of the American Society of Hematology.

Of 12 new cancer drugs that received FDA approval last year, 11 of them cost in excess of $100,000 a year—prices that the specialists attack as “astronomical,” “unsustainable,” and maybe even immoral. What’s more, only three of these drugs were found to improve patient survival rates and of these, two only increased it by less than two months, according to the Washington Post.

Bad Influence says:

Hey Keya :waves:

@Gelly, yesh bew?!

GellySammich says:

ok :peace: until next time :nun:

Miany says:

:offtopic:
      SOme chick I haven’t spoke to since high school just hit me on fb talking bout a donation… Should I be feeling the way I’m feeling right now or are people on a scale larger than her azz really doin that now?

MissTaken says:

@OTB That Fl comment was for giggles :lol: My husband and his friends/fam think everything great came from his state. I said well apparently not everything because you married me. This man said well Trick Daddy Dolla did say FL oranges go best with GA peaches :love: <—I low keyed liked it. Ghetto love

GellySammich says:

Bad Influence says:

Hey Keya :waves:

@Gelly, yesh bew?!
      just tryna see if you had a good reason for NOT speaking to me over and over :waiting:

DTTS :karate: Sat down :hug: You do have to do is make sure your henna is BAQ (body art quality) for hair or skin.

Any henna that claims to turn your hair colors, i.e. black henna, brown henna..is mixed with chemicals. Henna only deposits. it doesnt lift.

Bad Influence says:

Gelly! Woman i love yewwwwww :hug:

Hercules :heart: I be loving these kinds of flicks.

MissTaken says:

Don’t :duel: me Ms Dimpz but I said a long time ago that The Rock head look like a traffic cone. He need to reach out to KDub and see if he can get a check for that…
      #themoreyouknow

Miany says:

@Keya.. Yeah, I’ll have the iced tea :tea: now I drink a lil 1-2 glasses of wine have me RIGGHT.. 2+ glasses have me :zzz: lol so I only drink on those read a book, go to sleep kinda night.

My God. :blink: Thats a crying shame. And very immoral!

Milky says:

@bad :kiss: how u doin beautiful. I said it downstairs but all u bishes left me downstairs talking to :nun:

I low keyed liked it. Ghetto love

You loved it! :hahaha: :heart:

MissTaken says:

:offtopic: Why my coworker send me a meeting request at 11:59 knowing I was going to lunch at noon for. 1-3:30 pm meeting on a Friday? :wtf: Playboy just because you can view my calendar does not mean I am available. PLAY WIT IT

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Miany 62 … I jumped off Facebook about four years ago for that exact reason. People popping outta nowhere talking bout outta nowhere sh*t.

Bad Influence says:

Oh Milky bew :woohoo:

:rofl: @ Miss Taken

Yall don’t have to apologize. I’m realistic. I don’t expect everyone to see what I do. :hug:

Caramel Rain says:

hi Keya! :hi: Looking good in that gravi gul! dont ever wanna hear you complain about losing weight :spank: you look hawt!

DIMPZ I like ur hurrr

:wave:
      Whats the 4-1-1- up in here up in HERE??? :eek:

Miany says:

@Luvn…. I’m glad they are stepping up cuz it’s hard for someone to tell you something can potentially save your life and you gotta turn around and dayum near kill yourself working to afford it.
      I BEEN saying that cancer shii was a scam cuz I typically don’t see the treatments working that well but, maybe I’m just bitter based on my experiences.

@DIMPZ
      They say roid rage is the worst in the morning.
      #helpful

Milky says:

@caramel so keya the only one u see. Hmpff. :hi: anyway twirls away and pops fan. :nun:

Bad Influence says:

LuVn :love:

Miany is stacked…hubba hubba :shocked:

@Miany
      Yes I agree :(

Juu lOOkiNg LuVely :kiss:

MissTaken says:

@Dimpz: That’s true because when I was younger me and my older sis used to pretend that (come closer….church whisper) Her boyfriend was MJ and mine was :ashamed: Lionel Ritchie :kona:

Milky says:

@RIF

Milky says:

@RIF

Nakeya_j says:

@Caramel don’t you know my gmom called me fat last weekend?!
      Her: Uhh your stomach and your breast look big
      Me: :blink: Uhh I can’t do anything about my boobs…I will try a different bra, and I will do some sit ups ok?
      Her: Good.
      Me: Ok well I’m leaving now…

I was like WTF

Miany says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:
      ^^ yeah.. I think I’m just bout ready to close mine as well. I don’t even use it like that… she says she’s working on a case and the lady is battered and hiding.. Ion know where she work but, I would expect the agency to have money for this stuff… I told her I am broke but, I can donate water (cuz I keep cases of water in my house), some blankets and some clothes and shoes for kids and mom.

Milky says:

why you not pouring us dranks yet? blasphemy!!!

@ Luv….Thanks Hon. :kiss:

@ Man……I’m a girl. I have ways of fighting that. Gotta keep those Testosterone levels low. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:Miany is stacked…hubba hubba :lol: YES!

:kiss:
      HeWWo,How R U,How’s the Vegas STRIP :D
      More so hows POPS!??

Caramel Rain says:

Hi Milkster, gimme my fan back :hi:
      who’s the lil handsome man in your gravi?

:hug: @ MissTaken. It’s ok. Jesus loves you. :nun:

Lionel Richie. Heffa you shouldve whispered that :rofl: :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

@Caramel lets be e-friends again. However I reserve the right to crack jokes and laugh, and please don’t be in your e-feelings ok?

Her: Good.

Cot damn :rofl:

Miany says:

@Keya.. I was gonna say the same thing Caramel said.. Ion know what granny see but you look nice and slim from here..
      @Bad, Luvn thank you!

:hugs: Dimpz
      I can’t see gravies on my phone :(
      I don’t cur that y’all cute. I’mma just hold on to the idea that y’all are fat bitter hopeless and in the process of getting your Everest GEDs

Nakeya_j says:

@Miany thanks :hug: My grandmom was serious too. I was confused. What do she want, for me to look like a stick?! But you know I can’t say that to her so, I just said ok. smh.

Miany says:

@Caramel… ummm.. for the record I’ve been nothing but nice to you and you just LEFT ME FO DEAAAD!! (mama D voice)

lovezoe says:

No interest in seeing this movie after reading the write-up based on the true story.

—–
      So while everyone is here trying to be shyt today, you refuse. oh ok. hahahahahhah

@Miany . .
      I thought U got the Amber rose cut???

MissTaken says:

:stop: I said I was 7. You not posed to judge kids. Unless they Magna Carter :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

@OTB That lady don’t give a damn. She once told my cousin flat out: “Your getting heavy” and gave her a look. smdh. I died!

:rofl: +1

Miany says:

@luvn.. I did but, I don’t like makeup (and I’m not good at putting it on) so I wear wigs to work (so far I have made 2 wigs and purchased one).I pull the wigs off once I pull outta the job.

—–
      by Nakeya_j on Apr 26, 2013 at 12:43 pm
      ———–
      Ya’ll have been real Lean on Me, doing altar calls and saying stuff like Trina legs not fat she retained water in them from her unshod tears :thinking:
      Maybe I should step up!!!
      (((((((( factory bullhorn)))))))))))
      I think that Cassie has the most incredible singing voice I have ever heard. Every time she sings an :nun: gets its wings…

:waves: <—get well card for DIMPZ baby deddy

hi erryones! :hi:

Nakeya_j says:

Maybe I should step up!!!
      (((((((( factory bullhorn)))))))))))
      I think that Cassie has the most incredible singing voice I have ever heard. Every time she sings an gets its wings…
      —–
      I said be shyt, not tell outright lies!!!! And who said Trina legs were not fat?! hahahahahha

:rollseyes: __/ <–seat for OTB! :cuss: #MANUFACTUREDCRISIS :rofl:

:shrug: IONO, but what I read was talmbout the henna drawn on skin. I was only 1/2 reading yalls posts *snickers*
      ==================
      :eek: It's time for 'we the people' to demand lower cancer drugs! :pc:

TEAM ********* :cheer:
      *licks hand*

@ Miss Taken…I’m ugly, fat, irritable and bitter today. :yes:

@ Nakeya…Your GMa sounds like mine. If she thinks it, you WILL know it. :wail:

Nakeya_j says:

It’s time for ‘we the people’ to demand lower cancer drugs!
      —–
      See, this is the type of stuff people should make the damn petitions for. Not waste time on the “Please tell Momma D to change her weave” ones.

MissTaken says:

:hi: Fay. I will let you know once I get my :whip: how it does. Because I k ow you don’t have nothing better to do than wait on my :rofl:

:nino: WHO did it New Girl?

I got energy today yo :yahoo: <—doing like the green Hulk :lol:

:hug: @ Fay

He gone be aiight. :yes:

@ New Girl…..The cosmos, Life, My body..Hell, it’s a slew of issues. I’m just cranky and ready to kick the shyt out of something. :rofl:

MsTake, I slather my ********** on my calves RIGHT before I go for my daily walk here, my legs be all glistening :grill: and ish :rofl:
      #eventhoughiputsomeonjustthismorning
      TEAM ********** :cheer:
      *licks hand*

MissTaken says:

Well I am annoyed one biscuit away and avoiding work because I do not want to go to my meeting in 5 minutes. If this :gay: dude say HELUR! Or AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME DO DAT in his southern pink toe voice one mo gin :angry: <—- I will Cassie myself

Nakeya,

There aren’t foundations for Non-Hodkins Lymphoma, or Stomach Carcinoma. Just an FYI.

This will be something that ‘we the people’ get going…. Hopefully soon. You down?

New Girl, Welllllll Ummmmmm we could power walk and hip bump strangers :shrug: Will that help? :lol: #ikidikid

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Nakeya,

—-
      Thats a shame that they don't have foundations. I sure am down. #SuperSerious

DTTS!! :love: hey bew sup witcha?
      MissTake! :whip: :lol: kewl & THANK YOU i look fwd to your thoughts. i always do!
      Dimpz :hug: i know, he gotta make yo money

GOSH fOlKs R RUDE!im calling sunrise bldg dept,the tech is on the phone huffiN and Shyte like i disturbed her :eek:

I said to her,I apologize for calling to ask a Question and bothering you.
      Will you Please transfer me to someone else :rofl:

da FuGG!

i cant stand Bisshes being rude about doing they JOB and for no daMn Reason :nun: GOSH!

MissTaken says:

Well I am annoyed one biscuit away

:rofl: :rofl:

MissTaken says:

@DTTS You better ease up before you be out in that hot sun and notice something :eggs:
      I bet you look like a print ad all cute
      Gotta go. Somebody don’t some ignant ish for me in my absence :kona:

-Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Nakeya,

:cheer:
      YES!! count me in,Get it together organizerd and let me kno wwhat to do :D
      #4SERIOUS :eek:

:eek: Ask: Perhaps you can transfer me to the appropriate individual that is equipped to answer my question. Sorry to bother you, please give the the proper person to address…

AND THEN the dummie will probably be like :smack: OH :ashamed:

@Dimpz

“Dr. Man, I just don’t care” has a prescription for that crankiness!
      :hump:

before you be out in that hot sun and notice something
      ———-
      :mad: I don’t know what this means! :cuss:

Buttahhhh, yeah, I’m fione #humble

:eek:
      SHE WAS,
      LOLOLOLOLOl
      She cleared her throat,NO!ur NOT BOTHERING ME,Im here to help *BEYSTANKFACE*

:hug: @ New Girl
      You so supportive. I’m actually gonna run to Tar’get and grab some fruit though.

@ Fay….He need is butt :spank:

luVn_liFe… says:

-Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Nakeya,

:cheer:
      YES!! count me in,Get it together organizerd and let me kno wwhat to do :D
      #4SERIOUS :eek:
      ===========
      :eek: You my Partner yo! I thought you got the memo :lol: Now that school’s over for me THANK YOU JESUS, we can get to getting! :yes:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:nun: <—bc i have LIVED!

:nun: She bad, ain't she Fay?! :rofl:

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I said to her,I apologize for calling to ask a Question and bothering you.
      Will you Please transfer me to someone else :rofl:

da FuGG!

——————–
      I hate that arrogant, I know it all type of behavior that most IT people have. I be wanting to slap fire out of a muthafcuka sometimes…lol

@ Man….I’m gonna hafta be in a better mood for that. :(

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:eek:
      SHE WAS,
      LOLOLOLOLOl
      She cleared her throat,NO!ur NOT BOTHERING ME,Im here to help *BEYSTANKFACE*
      —————–
      LOL… I knew that was next. Nah bish, you got busted!!

I’m actually gonna run to Tar’get and grab some fruit though.
      ^^^^
      *whispers* Fay, check this out… Things folks say when they get caught buying :popcorn: :chase: :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Hi Milky.. xoxooxoxo

I did a hot oil treatment on me and the little one’s scalp last night with that brand of product that can’t be named on this here blog that is owned by a poster… then I used the same un-named product to set our hair….

Can’t tell us sh*t today! We cute!

:nun: <—is one of my all time FAVE's DTTS! :rofl:

it's just doin thee most & can be used for a few different things :cheer:
      luv it

hey Goat! :hi: sup bro?

Jenny and lil Jenny :love: Awwwwwwwwwww
      ———-
      140 :dead: #allhonestandish :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Goat…

What does your body look like? Does it match your face? Are you “ride-able”?

inquiring minds want to know.

WIP you TEAM ********** :cheer: too?
      :woot: #wefine #ourskinfine #ourhairfine #thatsfaysfault

DTS and Fay Fay >>>>>>>> :nun:

You my Partner yo! I thought you got the memo Now that school’s over for me THANK YOU JESUS, we can get to getting!

OH! i didnt get it -> :rules:

@GOAT I Know that shYte pisses me oFF to no END,Da fugg u there for then!

I always end my convos with people Like that,THANKU UR SO KIND!

LOL :hug:

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

SHE WAS,
      LOLOLOLOLOl
      She cleared her throat,NO!ur NOT BOTHERING ME,Im here to help AND THESE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND MONITORED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE

*BEYSTANKFACE*
      —————–
      AND THERE IT IS!!!!!

*like I’m talking to a baby* Gimme them cheeks Fay! :lol:

:nun: <—today she is saying Settle Down, Settle Down (with a hummmm in the background) :rofl:

VA!!!

NeNe’s grill though :eek:

eadingIsFundamental says:

Goat…

What does your body look like? Does it match your face? Are you “ride-able”?

inquiring minds want to know.
      :popcorn:

:eek: I didn’t “send” it, butchew supposed to know these things yo :mad:

(serious)Next week, I’ll create an e-mail and we can just go from there. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

VA!!!

NeNe’s grill though
      ________
      :thumbsup:

luVn_liFe… says:

VA!!!

NeNe’s grill though :eek:

I didn’t even know how to address this, sooooo VA :pc: Write UP :rofl:

Jen-nay! :yahoo: sup QT pie?
      RIF :cheer: hey guhl!

<— Is serving up Fierce Horse Mouth realness. Ya'll aint know…SHE HAS ARRIVED! :rofl:

cREATE
      An
      Email???
      :eek:

MMMMkay I’ll BE :waiting:

goat76 says:

:wave: Jenie you wanna e-hump me?…lol

:wave: Hey Sista FayWhipit!!

@VA
      we
      DIDNT . .
      But WE DO NOW :scared:

goat76 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Goat…

What does your body look like? Does it match your face? Are you “ride-able”?

inquiring minds want to know.
      ———————————
      I’m 5’11” I weigh 235. I need to get in shape, I’m currently working on it now.

I feel like my body and face matches…lol

ReadingIsFundamental says:

hey Fay.. I dropped babygirl off at school and one of her little yt friends tried to touch her freshly set :whip: hair and she was like :karate: “my momma says ya’ll can’t touch my hair… ya’ll give out lice.” I yelled out the window, “Thats right baby!” and drove off.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

ok Goat.. thank you for the visual. So, you are “ride-able”; that’s very nice. It’s not fun to be with a guy that you can only let hit from the back.

:rofl: i done tole yaw about panchin ma cheeks like i’ma git & whatnot :ashamed: :grill:

VA & Luvn! :hi: sup guhls?

MissTaken says:

So my meeting is at 1:30 :waiting: I did read some comments that made me guffaw:
      :nun: I have lived
      And Jenie trying to sha boink Goat. You know he emarried? I swear people be thirsty once dem pics go up. That’s the only reason Man be puttinf up that fake one. He cautious :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:hahaha: :ghost: tell yo babygirl she a fren in my head! LMAOOOO!

#hilare

goat76 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

——————

LOL you wild for that one!!

@ New Girl….YOu saw I was running. I was trying to get the hell out of here for a few minutes. I’m going to buy fruit to make me some infused waters. :yahoo: I”m gonna start with cucumber and strawberrys. :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says: