Tyrese not apologizing

Singer/actor Tyrese Gibson caught heat for his offensive comments about overweight people last week. During a recent interview with AllHipHop.com, Tyrese was asked, "What kind of responsibility do you feel as an entertainer, you have to inspire people to live healthier lifestyles?"

Tyrese, 34, responded, "No two situations are the same. If you are fat and nasty and you don't like the way you look, do something about it. It's simple. When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don't look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that s--t. You worked your a-- off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell."

He added: "If you got a problem with the way you look, then you need to do something about it. Excuses sound best to the people that's making them up."

Though Tyrese refuses to apologize, he now says he regrets using the wrong wording.

"I'm not apologizing for what I said I'm apologizing for the bad choice of wording and execution of my point around obesity," Tyrese said in a prepared statement.

The singer gave a little insight into the reason behind his subconscious hatred of women, which may stem from his childhood interactions with his overweight mother and sisters.

"Y'all seen my documentary, I was brought in this world from a plus size mother and my sisters are plus size as well... I am concerned always!"

Tyrese also tweeted: "We always associate addictions to cocaine, Heroin, and or alcoholic abuse... Food is the No. 1 addiction in America."

"This is what happens when you decide to not just be an artist or an actor but use your heart," he added. "It creates controversy and unwanted energy."

Tyrese attended promoted his upcoming movie 'Fast & Furious 6' with actress Michelle Rodriguez at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in LAs Vegas on Tuesday (April 16).
Photo: Bryan Steffy/Getty Images North America

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Because he is stupid and don't know no better.

• Betamax82

Punk azz Jody Jo :rolleyes:

• Unshakable

I like Tyrese better when he sings. Besides, not all people become obese from food. Some people can gain weight from medical complications or meds. Please take time to think before you speak or act.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

At leaset he's sticking to his guns :lol:

• VDot

Black Ty, please have a _/. Not now but right now.

I have a problem with how you spell/write/read old illiterate b@stard!

@Chan - :cosign: all day. :hug:

• Diva

Tyrese looks like he has a dirty scrotu.m :rofl:

Cole...you stupid. :no:

that_VA_thickchick says:

This is worth repeating:

Asked point blank if he knew beforehand that Jay Z and Beyonce were traveling to Cuba President Obama replied,

“My understanding is I think they went through a group that organizes these educational trips down to Cuba.”
    “You know, this is not something the White House was involved with. We’ve got better things to do.”
    I.LOVE.MY.PRESIDENT
    :yahoo:

• Bombshell Esq

Betamax82 says:

Punk azz Jody Jo
    ---------------------------------

I swear after I read this chit I heard Taraji's voice saying "Punk Ass Jody" :rofl:

• Unshakable

@RazzleDazzle - This is true.....just could have phrased it better.

@VDot - tell 'em how you really feel! :hahaha:

:claps:

Bout time somebody stood behind what they said!

• Unshakable

@DivaRo - How do you know what one looks like? Did those dirty ole church geezers show you a lil sumpthin? :rofl:

• VDot

@VDot – tell ‘em how you really feel!
    _____________________________________

This nigga been feelin himself since Baby Boy came out :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Diva says:

Tyrese looks like he has a dirty scrotu.m
    ---------------------

:lol: ashy too

• GAGIRL87

It’s simple. When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don’t look at what you did to yourself.
    ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: so mean though.............

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Of course you gonna cosign Man, lmao

• PumpkinsMama

Afternoon errrrrrrrybody :waves:

Um "Black Ty" stfu! But yes, kuddos for not being a bigger bytch azz & back peddling with your statement :tea:

• GAGIRL87

@ Chan that avi :lol: *blushes*

@UNDHAKEABLE

________
    His FIRST sentence was that there are different reasons people get fat.

All these fat people aint got no medical condition and we need to stop entertaining folk that claim to have a condition.

This dude annoys me :rolleyes:

• Anna

Where is he at, he's over dressed. He looks like he's in someone's storage garage/(free)food pantry.
    Is he gaining fans by not apologizing? Aren't there more fat ppl. in the world than skinny?

• Unshakable

@VDot - This is true. Don't make no sense. Some people cannot handle fame or fortune. And then to say that stuff and his mothers/sisters are overweight, that's just like :blink:

• Betamax82

Pumpkin :hi:

• GAGIRL87

you are big as hell because you have earned that s–t.
    ______________________________________________________________________

EARNED it :kona:

• GAGIRL87

Pumpkin :hug:

• FuturedocDonte

So because u were the butt of all the "yo mama so fat " jokes u mad :shrug: ok

:offtopic:
    I'm in the cd store and RICH BOY has a new cd out? He made another single after throw some D's on that? :huh:

• KyCakes

Diva says:

Tyrese looks like he has a dirty scrotu.m
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Word around the Hollywood campfire was, this muhphucka has a bunch of white, tiny bumps on his dack...

This nigguh and his forever ashy lips :rolleyes: He has that Malik Yoba syndrome....

I know damn well folks are not thinking like that :no: hell I wonder what he says when he see fugged up head of :tea: ugly fawka!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Is he gaining fans by not apologizing? Aren’t there more fat ppl. in the world than skinny?
    _______
    :no:

Only in America and a few other rich countries.

Unshakable says:

@DivaRo – How do you know what one looks like? Did those dirty ole church geezers show you a lil sumpthin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile some friend told me about it and showed me pics! :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

GA, Beta, Jennnay :kiss: , Ky :hug:

They still have cd store :blink: haven't seen one in year :shock:

• GAGIRL87

Scrolling on FB again :smack: and I saw a pic of a fat girl and a club sandwich and it read "RIP I just killed the Club" EMERGAWD :rofl:

Pumpkyn :hug:

• VDot

Aka Jill Scotts and Precious and Jazzy Phaes and the like.
    _______________________________________

You are a mess!

:thinking: Man - Do you have any women in your family who are overweight?

• Unshakable

@Man - However, if he would take time to look into the reasons behind obesity, he would soon realize that many people who do eat their way into obesity don't know how to/need help with dealing with their issues in a healthy manner. Like I said, it could have been stated in a more appropiate manner. Thank you for taking time to analyze my response. :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

Diva somebody showed you ashy ball pics? :blink: :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Diva says:

Tyrese looks like he has a dirty scrotu.m
    ——————————————————————

This nigguh and his forever ashy lips He has that Malik Yoba syndrome….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    See, I knew he had a dirty dack :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

He looks like he smells of Black and Milds. Grape. :yes:

• ShoYaRight

this dumbazz swear he knows everything about relationships cuz he always tweeting bullshyt advice and now he's a health expert too?

i. can't. stand. him.

@Man - If Kim K was overweight, would you still desire her? :think:

• goat76

He still feels and meant what he said.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Sh*t. I get what he is saying but, the way he says things are horrible. There are too many factors that play in to people being the size they are. You can't just group a whole size together and give them a general "fix it or shut up" solution to their problem.

• Betamax82

Donte music stores are still around :huh: and you still buy cd's

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

He's still sessy chocolate though.

:yes:

• Apparition

An arrest has been made in Boston.

Its always the ugly ones that talk the most shyt too :no:

• Unshakable

@Ky - Why are you encouraging DivaRo? Help her to yield not to temptation! #remixofthelordsprayer :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Scrolling on FB again and I saw a pic of a fat girl and a club sandwich and it read “RIP I just killed the Club” EMERGAWD

• Betamax82

GA :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Diva somebody showed you ashy ball pics?

~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: and I :hurl:

:smack: my fonts stay incomplete like a mug :sad:

@RIF - well said. Thanks for your insight. :kiss:

• PumpkinsMama

I cannot believe I'm gonna say this, but I kinda agree w/lil Man Tate. MOST overweight/obese ppl are just fat for being fat :shrug: The only heavset person in my family that gets a pass is my mom b/c she has a thyroid condition AND a congestive heart failure.

• KyCakes

Unshakable says:

@Ky – Why are you encouraging DivaRo? Help her to yield not to temptation! #remixofthelordsprayer :rofl:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    REMIX :ghost:

• GAGIRL87

@ VA & Beta I know just wrong but that shyt tickled me lol

How ya balls be ashy :hahaha: that had to be some powder or discharge, ninjas balls stay sweating :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

Apparition says:

An arrest has been made in Boston.

-----------------------------------

:applause:

• GAGIRL87

An arrest has been made in Boston.
    ______________________________________________________________________

:claps:

Unshakable says:

@Man – If Kim K was overweight, would you still desire her?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes, word on the street is he like em thick and chunky! :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

:whistle:

I'm waking up I feel it in my bones!
    hmmm hmmm to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age welcome to the new age the new age

I'm radio active radio actice

:listen:

• MsB2u

some of these celebs will do and say anything for attention

@DivaRo - Did those pics traumitize you, boo thang? :rofl:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

so um @ Pumpkin....hey boo? or nahh...

• ReadingIsFundamental

:oops: <--- got a good kiss from Unshake. awweee

• Just Looking

:stop: Where is man?

Did he "say" he looked like Boris?

• Miany

I’m in the cd store and RICH BOY has a new cd out? He made another single after throw some D’s on that?
    ^^ I'm :thinking: he musta been puttin in work behind the scenes all these years.....Now I dunno if it's the SAME Rich Boy from 'throw some d's' but.. I have been to the club/ lounge at least twice and heard the DJ shout him out like "WE goe RICH BOY in the building" I'm thinking if I had 1 hit in 1983 I wanna be low key in the club, not gettin announced.

@DivaRo - sho nuff chile? Welp Man, I guess your secret's out! :hahaha:

Some things you just don't say. There are so many people battling with weight and eat to suppress being miserable. Unless your Kim's fat stanking ran through azz :tea: he should shut up. He better be glad he famous cause that is his only saving grace with his boogabear looking azz . That ninja ugly as hell :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

I’m thinking if I had 1 hit in 1983 I wanna be low key in the club, not gettin announced.
    ------------

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Miany

It is the same Rich Boy from Throw Some D's......dude has been quietly been dropping good material to be honest, just had a bad deal over at Interscope.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

Jenie Just Going In On Kim On This Day :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

In this day and time where morbid obesity is so common, I understand that he wants people to take responsibility for their health. I realize he's trying to emphasize that there are plenty overweight people who have the capability to make a change, lose the weight, and live a healthier lifestyle.

HOWEVER

You calling people fat and nasty though? :blink: And talking about steam on the bathroom mirror. I didn't know that the mirror didn't steam up when skinny people took showers. :lol:

• Unshakable

@RIF - You know your endless beauty and intellect never cease to amaze me. You do something for my mojo! :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Donte music stores are still around and you still buy cd’s
    ----
    Am I the only one that don't buy off iTunes? Better yet pirate off the Internet :lol: I support my artists :yes:

JustLook Man been experiencing with bathsalts and molly :tea: that's what I heard, don't pay him no mind. The roses are trying to find him a good rehab facility, so we can collect his check ya know :coffee:

• Mr.BluPhi

".... Aka Jill Scotts and Precious and Jazzy Phaes and the like."

I dunno why I laughed so at this

• PumpkinsMama

Hello Chan :tea:

• Miany

iAmChan says:
    @ Miany
    It is the same Rich Boy from Throw Some D’s……dude has been quietly been dropping good material to be honest, just had a bad deal over at Interscope.
    ^^ ok. Makes sense. I haven't heard anything new from him but, the folk where I was at have prob heard his new material.

that_VA_thickchick says:

In this day and time where morbid obesity is so common, I understand that he wants people to take responsibility for their health. I realize he’s trying to emphasize that there are plenty overweight people who have the capability to make a change, lose the weight, and live a healthier lifestyle.
    HOWEVER

It does, that was a very ignorant statement he said :no: just a dumbazz

Donte I get all my music from Amazon or Target and it still supports the artist :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

jeniefrumdabloc says:

JustLook Man been experiencing with bathsalts and molly that’s what I heard, don’t pay him no mind. The roses are trying to find him a good rehab facility, so we can collect his check ya know
    -----------
    Let's please avoid the same one Lindsay Lohan has been to. That shiddy facility dont work.

• Just Looking

@Jenie - OH :hailnaw: Thanks I was about to book a flight :pc: and reservations to Applebee's and RedLobster. Oh Well Saunters off...

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

*Real Life Moment*

I'd like to thank all forms of Jesus for the blessing that was just bestowed upon me. I have just been offered a contract to become the district photographer for a large insurance company, which I promptly accepted! This calls for celebration, ass should begin shaking and titties should start popping out by the close of business. All video evidence can be sent directly to me at yahoo, iamchan2 Thanks.

• that_VA_thickchick

his only saving grace with his boogabear looking azz
    JENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Did you call this n*gga a BOOGABEAR!?!?!?!?

:dead:

• Miany

You calling people fat and nasty though? And talking about steam on the bathroom mirror. I didn’t know that the mirror didn’t steam up when skinny people took showers.
    ^^ that_VA... prior to reading this I took a swig, I still had water in my mouth maaaan!!! :rofl: I swear when Sandra FIRST posted this story I said this ninja dunno the difference between HOT WATER and FAT??

FuturedocDonte says:

Donte music stores are still around and you still buy cd’s
    —-
    Am I the only one that don’t buy off iTunes? Better yet pirate off the Internet I support my artists
    ________
    I usually go to Walmart or Target. Does that count? :lol:

• Just Looking

@Chan - Congrats :happy: for you. :shakebutt: Snap that. :smile:

• digal704

I'm all for a person having an opinion and speaking on it. Tyrese, Black Ty, whatevs, seems to think his opinion means something. It does, but primarily to him. He really believes that he is some self-help prophet or guru! He really isn't tho. He probably has blocked more people than those who listen to that dime store rhetoric he stay spewing.

• goat76

I still rock Rich Boy's 'Let's get this Paper'

Shat goes hard, beat and message.

Miany says:

^^ that_VA… prior to reading this I took a swig, I still had water in my mouth maaaan!!! I swear when Sandra FIRST posted this story I said this ninja dunno the difference between HOT WATER and FAT??
    _______
    I'm sayin. I'm not fat, just thicker than I used to be. But if I recall correctly, the mirror dayum sho fogged up when I was skinny too.

Dumbo! :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

iAmChan says:

*Real Life Moment*

--------------
    :boobs: :buttshake:

CONGRATS*** Chan Man!

• Betamax82

Well Chan this is the only :buttshake: you will get from me but congrats :partyhat:

@VDOT
    Aka Jill Scotts and Precious and Jazzy Phaes and the like.
    _______________________________________

You are a mess!

Man – Do you have any women in your family who are overweight?

Yes, I do. Not sure why you just said women since Tyrese was talkin bout mena and women.

• Miany

^^ CONGRATS HUN (see get a new contract and they already start callin u hun)
    DRINKS ON CHAN YALLLL!!! :party:

iAmChan says:

*Real Life Moment*

:buttshake:

:boobs:

CONGRATS!

• OutsidetheBox

Congrats @Chan :cheer:

Unshakable says:

@DivaRo – Did those pics traumitize you, boo thang?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes lawd......

@CHAN
    "I’d like to thank all forms of Jesus for the blessing that was just bestowed upon me. I have just been offered a contract to become the district photographer for a large insurance company, which I promptly accepted! This calls for celebration, ass should begin shaking and titties should start popping out by the close of business. All video evidence can be sent directly to me at yahoo, iamchan2 Thanks."

Congrats dawg!

Drinks and escorts on YOU nigga!!
    :danban1:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ———–
    Let’s please avoid the same one Lindsay Lohan has been to. That shiddy facility dont work.

Feeling out an online APP ret nah :typing: eh you guys its asking for Mans height and shoe size, what he tell us the other 4'11 size 6 in a half shoe :thinking:

• Diva

@Chan congrats :cheers: <------Bottle of Cristal for the occassion!

• OutsidetheBox

Folks with extra weight live longer than those without excess ao.. :shrug: eat for your health, not vanity and you'll win out.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@CHAN
    “I’d like to thank all forms of Jesus for the blessing that was just bestowed upon me. I have just been offered a contract to become the district photographer for a large insurance company, which I promptly accepted! This calls for celebration, ass should begin shaking and titties should start popping out by the close of business. All video evidence can be sent directly to me at yahoo, iamchan2 Thanks.”

Congrats dawg!

Drinks and escorts on YOU nigga!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    man has requested a fat escort for himself :rofl:

Go Chan :cheer: Congratulations

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

Feeling out an online APP ret nah eh you guys its asking for Mans height and shoe size, what he tell us the other 4’11 size 6 in a half shoe
    ------------
    :dead:

• Ty

Tyrese needs to shut da hell up and look cute :coffee:

Congrats Chan :danban:

OTB :yahoo: :hug:

@JUST LOOKING
    "Where is man?

Did he “say” he looked like Boris?"

I said my girl looks like Boris wife and when we went out together people said we looked like them.

Chit I do look like that nigga. He just taller than me. Everything else the same. Im like a miniature version of that nigga.

• Pickachu Tran

AUNTIE ARESST HAS BEEN MADE IN THE BOSTON ATTACK!!!

• Pickachu Tran

ARREST*

@DIVA
    "Congrats dawg!

Drinks and escorts on YOU nigga!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    man has requested a fat escort for himself

I don't need no chores done so no need for a fat escort for me. :shrugs:

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Jennnaaaay :hug: find man a gudT school with psychosis help too. :huh:

• Just Looking

No aversion to height. As long as all heads end of where they belong. :coffee:

#carryon

@OTB
    "Folks with extra weight live longer than those without excess ao.. eat for your health, not vanity and you’ll win out.

With in certain limits. You know that chit don't apply to no Rick Ross or Queen Latifahs :nono:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Tyrese is like that real pretty and fine chick that turns you completely off the minute she opens her mouth. You take her to company parties as arm candy but, try to limit her convo with your co-workers. You tell her that you like quiet sex and only enjoy taking her to the movies on date night because you can tell her that it's only appropriate to watch movies in silence because ya'll in public. At home, you only watch comedies and family shows because you know if you try to put on the news or grown folk shows she won't have anything remotely educated to say about anything she sees and hears.

yeah... that's this n*gga

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Pumpkin..ya know, over the last night and all, I've been thinkin....the things I was doing, what I was saying....babe it was all wrong and I'm sorry.

And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day baby
    Right now, I'm just in so much pain baby 'Cause you just won't come back to me. Will you? Just come back to me...please come back to me. (Lonely)
    Yes baby my heart is lonely (Lonely) My heart hurts baby (Lonely)Yes I feel pain too Baby please....This time instead...just come to my bed....and baby just DONT LET ME DOW OW OW OWNNN!!!

• VDot

_____________________________

They would agree with calling their bodies fat and nasty?

I'm sorry, but the only time I wanna be called nasty is in the bedroom? Otherwise I'm :huh: :karate:

:hahaha: the heyull !

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@JUST LOOKING
    “Where is man?

Did he “say” he looked like Boris?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :coffee: put up a pic to prove if not then You's a LIE

• VDot

You tell her that you like quiet sex and only enjoy taking her

_____________________________________

Slightly :offtopic:

Are yall loud or quiet in the bedroom? :waiting:

• goat76

Congrats Chan!!
    Don't forget to flood my inbox with tidday pics.

@DIVA

I put up a pic already. What you want a pic of?

• luVn_liFe…

:rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox

With in certain limits. You know that chit don’t apply to no Rick Ross or Queen Latifahs

Rick got that belly fat (visceral) so prolly not. But Dana :thinking: she is tall...I dont think she is as unhealthy as her body shape seems to imply! Just cause you dont like the way she is built doesnt mean its unhealthy.

Ive told yall time and again about my relatives in Georgia. None of them were normal weights, obese even and they all lived to AT LEAST 80. They didnt eat bullchit either tho. They grew/raised everything. My Gma just passed, she lost a lot of weight in her last year...her brother, the last of this clan, is 84, definitely overweight, but still kicking!

• Just Looking

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Tyrese is like that real pretty and fine chick that turns you completely off the minute she opens her mouth. You take her to company parties as arm candy but, try to limit her convo with your co-workers. You tell her that you like quiet sex and only enjoy taking her to the movies on date night because you can tell her that it’s only appropriate to watch movies in silence because ya’ll in public. At home, you only watch comedies and family shows because you know if you try to put on the news or grown folk shows she won’t have anything remotely educated to say about anything she sees and hears.
    :cosign:

Thought that Rev. Run was his mentor, he should advise him to sit the hell down.

goat76 says:

Congrats Chan!!
    Don’t forget to flood my inbox with tidday pics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ReadingIsFundamental

Will the real @Man please stand up

I guess his mama never taught him the “it’s not whatchew say, IT’S HOW YOU SAY IT” #ass :rollseyes: #aintmyfault
    *takes back how I used to feel about him* :tea:

@V DOT
    "But yeah, I got fat folk in my family. And they would still agree with everything Tyrese said.

_____________________________

They would agree with calling their bodies fat and nasty?

:yes:
    they know they fat! And they at least working on losing weight! Except for on the holidays, weekends and birthdays and stuff. :shrugs:

VDot says:

You tell her that you like quiet sex and only enjoy taking her
    _____________________________________
    Slightly
    Are yall loud or quiet in the bedroom?
    ________________________

Depends on the situation :shrugs:

• Ty

*looks at two drawer file cabinet* Hell everything is taller than u :coffee:

@ Pick...for real :pc:

• OutsidetheBox

’m sorry, but the only time I wanna be called nasty is in the bedroom?

:hahaha: :kiss:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

VDot says: Are yall loud or quiet in the bedroom?

-----------

I be too busy for all of that talkin n stuff.

• West Coast Chick

:crying: :rofl: Tyrese slayed me LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTS :yahoo:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVA

I put up a pic already. What you want a pic of?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :stop: now you shouldn't ask me that question :rofl: dat gravi ain't look nothing like Boris man I sawwy....you betta catch that boat back to Fantasy Island with Tattoo! :rofl:

:pc: <--MsDiva's daily gravi write UP :lol:

V. :yahoo: <--LOUD
    Who's is it? What's my name? Say my name! Etc. :kona:

• Milky

:rofl: man is a mini boris

• Milky

:rofl: man is a mini boris

@OTB
    "I dont think she is as unhealthy as her body shape seems to imply! Just cause you dont like the way she is built doesnt mean its unhealthy.
    _________

:eek:

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................

.................

.................D!

• Just Looking

@Diva - Heard he was attractive.

Source: :kona:

Chan your gravie is cute :hahaha:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–MsDiva's daily gravi write UP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: that bish bad built ain't she!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Are yall loud or quiet in the bedroom?

:thinking: I am very vocal. I can be quiet with it but I like to convey sweet nothings. :oops:

• Betamax82

Well Vdot I'm not loud but definitely not quiet something about quiet sex freaks me out

Milky says:

man is a mini boris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    boris ain't got a hairline like that hold up!

@DIVA AND MILKY

Shut up...

• Crickett

He sounds like my father and I can dig it. I'm 20lbs over my ideal weight at 170lbs 5'8, Tyrese sounds like my trainer giving me a pep talk, I might hang his picture on my mirror in the bathroom. When I met my husband I was 145lbs. hitting the gym because that's what I learned from my father, he would warn me "Don't get FAT!!". My husband has girls, who are overweight- 200lbs at 10/230 lbs at 15. His mother is 300lbs+ and he is a big boy. The whole day revolves around food "what we gon eat". So when you always have food in your mouth, you mad when you hungry and your hygiene and house are a mess- your fat and nasty.... I'm assuming Tyrese grew up with this foolishness.

• PumpkinsMama

:rofl: I'm am crying!!!!!

Ok Chan Chan, I'll take yo back :hug:

:boobs: :buttshake: On your Job Come-Up!

@ Man errrrrybody aint gotta pay for the Puss :tea:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@DIVA AND MILKY

Shut up…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You shut up nucca :rofl: dont get a tude cause you ain't looking like Boris....

• OutsidetheBox

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…………….

……………..

……………..D!

Boy bye :rofl: :rofl: Cant stand yew!

• Just Looking

Are yall loud or quiet in the bedroom?
    Depends.... on how much shopping money I need that week-end.

• goat76

I sweats in the bedroom. #puttininwork

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Pumpkin

Still I can't sleep at night without holding you tight.....girl each time I try I just break down n cry....paaiiiiiiiinnnn in my head, oh I'd rather be dead...spinnin around and around!!

Just Looking says:

@Diva – Heard he was attractive.

Source:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You heard who was attractive? :waiting:

• boonella

I generally lurk....but this comment right here:

by Man, I just don't care™ about Jill Scott is some bullshit....why do we have to bring Jill in this?????

• PumpkinsMama

@ V-Dot I's quiet :ashamed:

That's y I likes a noisy lover :tea:

Just Looking says:

Are yall loud or quiet in the bedroom?
    Depends…. on how much shopping money I need that week-end.
    :ghost:

• Betamax82

Crickett Did you say your husband has a 200lb 10 yr old :huh:

• Just Looking

My ex husband told me if I I ever got over a size 6 it would be my last duty station.

Jennay :yahoo:

WCC :hug: :waiting: Why you bean gone yo?

• goat76

WTF is up with these Gravi's? How do y'all even find this shat...lol

What do you search for "the most fcuked up shat imaginable"....lol

@DIVA
    "ut up…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You shut up nucca dont get a tude cause you ain’t looking like Boris….
    _________

I look BETTER than that ol neanderthal lookin nigga! Big jug head azz. He lucky I ain't in Hollywood or he would need to do some DNA on them kids cause I know his old lady would let me smash!

Why would I lie "DOWN" on myself? :shrugs:

goat76 says:

I sweats in the bedroom. #puttininwork

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *sprays passion satin sheets spray on the 600ct sheets*

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah I just looked at her pics. Queen is 5'10! If she changed diets she would prolly lose that round middle but it doesnt seem to be the bad fat.

Kim on the other hand...she bought her a hour glass shape, but thats not true to her genetic code... so thats one who may want to lean back from the table after the baby. She has already lost her father at a really young age to cancer. That puts her at increased risk.

• Who Dat

I hope his daughter Shayla (one of my daughter's names as well) is not like numerous of children here in this country, and grows up with a weight problem. If so, her daddy gonna pick on her.

God bless your ignant azz Rese.

• Just Looking

@Diva - Elmer Fudd

Signed Just Hooking

• VDot

Who's is it? What's my name? Say my name! Etc

___________________________________

"Depends…. on how much shopping money I need that week-end"

:dead:

• Betamax82

Man :rofl:

• VDot

I am very vocal. I can be quiet with it but I like to convey sweet nothings.

__________________________

Just how I imagine you in my dreams :love: :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

So when you always have food in your mouth, you mad when you hungry and your hygiene and house are a mess- your fat and nasty…. I’m assuming Tyrese grew up with this foolishness.

So wait..you calling your house, and husband fat and nasty? :huh:

Just Looking says:

You DID say "ex" right? :coffee:

@BOONELLA
    "That was the first thing he said. Then he pretty much said he was talkin bout the people that sit down and just eat. Aka Jill Scotts and Precious and Jazzy Phaes and the like.
    by Man, I just don’t care™ about Jill Scott is some bull****….why do we have to bring Jill in this?????"

:eek:
    :wtf:

:facepalm: Why these new folk always get froggy with me?

Now, how the PHUCK can we discuss overweight issues and leave
    Jill "Three-More-Sandwiches-To-Go-Please" Scott out of the conversation?

Man, go back to lurkin hoe. smh.

Just Looking says:

@Diva – Elmer Fudd

Signed Just Hooking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That big jughead nucca....chile bye! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Man :chase: Stop being so fukking rude! Damn :hahaha:

@OTB
    "Yeah I just looked at her pics. Queen is 5’10! If she changed diets she would prolly lose that round middle but it doesnt seem to be the bad fat.

Kim on the other hand…she bought her a hour glass shape, but thats not true to her genetic code… so thats one who may want to lean back from the table after the baby. She has already lost her father at a really young age to cancer. That puts her at increased risk.

OTB, you knows I lub ya. But you watch yo mouf talkin bout my baby!

Man you always causing a ruckus tuckus :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Why these new folk always get froggy with me?
    Cause you say stupid shat. You're welcome.

• Just Looking

@Va - Depends…. on how much shopping money I need that week-end.

:dead:
    Sometimes I say chit and when we are done, he be like :wtf: are you serious. :-D Pats self on back. My work is done for now.

Slips out with credit card.

Jill “Three-More-Sandwiches-To-Go-Please”
    :casket: <--oversized *snickers*

• goat76

Diva says:

goat76 says:

I sweats in the bedroom. #puttininwork

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *sprays passion satin sheets spray on the 600ct sheets*
    ----------------------------------------

What you sprayin?? lol

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

But you watch yo mouf talkin bout my baby!

I thought i was being #helpful. :rofl: I want the best for your baby, her baby daddy and their baby.. :huh:

• Miany

Men giving weight advice... STFU!! If you love a woman and she gains weight, you gonna leave!!! Help yo woman to lose weight or STFU

• Just Looking

@Va - Yeah EX

• VDot

Sometimes I say chit and when we are done, he be like

____________________________

What you be saying? Inquiring minds wanna know :popcorn:

• Diva

@Goat my gravi was arrested yestaday for storming an anti-litter rally at the Statehouse in Columbia, SC in her bra and panties. 42 year old Monica Dixon was arrested. She was on the news last night and my hubby said she had no azz and had the nerve to pull her clothes off with her belly hanging to her knees in those big azz drawls! I hollered!!

VDot says:

@VDot – tell ‘em how you really feel!
    _____________________________________

This nigga been feelin himself since Baby Boy came out :no:

And I used to like him back then, WHEN HE WOULD JUST BE EYE CANDY AND SHUDDD ZZZZ FUGGGG UPPP :shrug:

@OTB

You know I'm tellin the truth. First thing out they mouth:
    "I'm new, young, dumb and stupid."

then they say
    "..I been lurking"

then they finish with
    "...Man said blah blah blah and that hurt my feelings and chit."

Man, stay yo azz reading with yo mouth shut. Might learn something.

• PumpkinsMama

Mmmmmmm I could go for a wrap from Mickey D's right now :thinking:

• Milky

Yall leave man alone, i find him and his font very sexy. @man :buttshake:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

goat76 says:

I sweats in the bedroom. #puttininwork

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *sprays passion satin sheets spray on the 600ct sheets*
    —————————————-

What you sprayin?? lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It's like a body powder to absord the sweat when we are :hump: makes you just slide clean on across the bed iffin you ain't careful :wink:

• Crickett

@OutsidetheBox says:
    Yes, it was a long time before I got it under control.

:spank: Man :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

Just Looking says:

_________________________________________________________________

I wonder if I'm this thick ... DTTS, what chu think?? :lol:

Hey Pumpkin :hug:
    Milky :kiss: How's the family?

Milky says:

Yall leave man alone, i find him and his font very sexy. @man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Give me back that likka cabinet key!!! You been dranking too much :rofl:

:chase: Jmo

:shakebutt: :shakebutt: <--us comparing booties :hahaha:

• Miany

@DIVA...I'm hoping your gravi aint a real person. Tell the truth, It aint is it?

Diva says:

Milky says:

Yall leave man alone, i find him and his font very sexy. @man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Give me back that likka cabinet key!!! You been dranking too much :rofl:

Yall lock the cabinet up now?! :lol:

Miany says:

@DIVA…I’m hoping your gravi aint a real person. Tell the truth, It aint is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    True story!!!!! Monica Dixon google her!!!!

google Monica Dixon + SC

• MsLolo

Diva says:

:lol: :pc:

• MsLolo

:woohoo:
    I am so happy to be here! (Best Prince Akeem voice)
    Hey Everybody :buttshake:

MsLo, get up stairs yo! :D

• organicgrl

I wouldn't have a problem with his comment if he didn't look within his family first and start there. His mother and sister are heavy set women and I think he should start motivating them, but he hit the media.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I have never liked this dude! He is very arrogant and everytime Im around him, he bothers my spirit. In interviews he comes off very cocky and I always wonder why, he aint all that! :tea: