Beyonce’s ‘Insane’ Tour Demands

Beyonce Knowles insane tour demands

Even though Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles run a tight ship on the road, word is still filtering out about Beyonce’s insane tour demands.

The mother-of-one who is currently on a world tour in Europe is living up to her reputation as a demanding shrew who is hard to work with. Not only does Beyonce have strict rules concerning food and drink consumed by her dancers and road crew, but she even demands that their clothing be made of 100% cotton! Who does that?

From Yahoo News:

According to Australia’s Daily Telegraph, the singer requires $900 worth of titanium drinking straws “which will be used to drink a special alkaline water that’s served at exactly 21 degrees.”

Beyoncé also requires that her dressing room walls be painted off-white, and that a new toilet seat is brought in at each venue. And next to the toilet? Red toilet paper – something we didn’t even know existed until now.

A hand-carved ice ball is to be presented to her at the end of every concert for her to suck on to protect her vocal chords.
All of the concert crew’s clothing has to to be made of 100 percent cotton, and only 100 percent cotton.

If any of those stagehands were hoping to get some Cheetos during the performance, they are out of luck. Beyoncé reportedly banned all junk food backstage, only allowing green vegetables, oatcakes and plates of almonds served in glass platters.

• Billboard Magazine Rips Beyonce to Shreds
  • Beyonce, fresh faced without makeup?
  • fanMAIL: Has Jay Z abandoned his black family?
  • Beyonce is thirsty for attention…

107 Responses to “Beyonce’s ‘Insane’ Tour Demands”

Betamax82 says:

:facepalm:

69 says:

Sandra

Do you really believe this? :waiting:

Miapluck says:

Hilarity…

Smokie says:

Not too much actually, especially for the show she puts on. All she is asking for is straws, water, ice (I’d LOVE a hand carved ice ball), a new toilet (if I traveled as much I’d demand the same thing!), and red toilet paper. And the walls? So what…she didn’t ask for a crazy color. You never know what makes a person be able to do their job just right.

I work from home and I have to work in total silence, blinds exactly half way, and my office has to be spotless or else I can’t concentrate. And yes, my office is green because the color makes me think about money and keeps me motivated when there’s NO boss around.

spongebobfan says:

:shrug: ive heard worse

69 says:

Smokie says:

________________________
      Smokie :hug:

Where you been?

A.J. says:

Red toilet paper tho? I guess it mixes well with brown poop.

Morning fine folks!

Smokie says:

I lurk. :-)

Such A F'n Lady says:

that a new toilet seat is brought in at each venue

_________________________________________

:nono: Ion blame her for that one. Folks are nasty and don’t wash/wipe they azz.

KK76 says:

:cosign: @ Smokie :yes:

69 says:

Beta, Sponge, Fayla, Diva, Antonia, Pika, Pumpkin, Jenie, Naija, KDUB, Chan, DTTS, Bomb, Love, Dancer, F’n

Hell, everyone I font with.

:rules: <— (SR Roll call)

Such A F'n Lady says:

Why does the TP have to be red though? :blink: I wouldn’t want red tp.

flsun99 says:

Red toilet paper? I don’t believe that. I can believe eveything else.

Such A F'n Lady says:

69 says:

Hell, everyone I font with.

___________________________________

Hey 69 :waves:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:headphone:

cougar lover says:

i think most celebs do that stuff to see how much they could get away with, half of em polly dont even really require all of that. if i was top billin’ a joint like her, my demands would be crazy too, especially if i knew they would cater to me like that. have ‘em sweating bullets if i come backstage and my candy corn not sitting upright like pyramids. I mean if even just ONE is turned over on its side, im seeking emotional distress damages :hahaha:

LadyLew says:

Only question I have is why the red toilet paper?

Betamax82 says:

A.J. :hi:

MoniquetheGeek says:

I’d ask for a new toilet seat too. Nothing unusual about that.

Betamax82 says:

69 :waves:

lovezoe says:

69 :waves:

LittleBigMouth says:

Honestly, I think Beyonce’s camp leaked this info themselves. And if any of it is true, I don’t see it being ridiculous demands. Her job is to perform and to perform in a strict schedule. Any cancellations would mean refunds on tickets. So obviously to keep the show going, she’ll make requests like special straws and water served at a specific temperature. I also drink alkalined water and refuse to drink tap. It’s called a preference and really if she can afford it then whatever. As far as the must wear all cotton request, maybe she has allergies to other fabrics, who knows. Either way if they want to work for her those are her rules :shrug:

Titanium drinking straw-Is that what Oprah was drinking out of on her show?
      Ice-makes sense (not sure about a “hand carved ice ball”)
      Red Toilet Paper-red dye can’t be good for your arsehole. :nono:
      Oatcakes-WTF is a oatcake? :lol:

69 says:

flsun99 says:

Red toilet paper? I don’t believe that. I can believe eveything else.
      That’s what made this list seem suspect.

But then you know with Beyonce, Sandra will catch arthritis behind that keyboard of hers. Sandra will front the hell out of Beyonce and Ms. Fenty. I bet Bey and Ri come to this bish to get a good laugh at the start of everyday. :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

:stop: I don’t belee that red toilet tissue chit. I mean what is the reason for that?? I’m sure red tissue aint good for the “coin purse”. :nono:

———

Deez nuts… as she did say she and Jay often have some kind of sex post or pre performance.

Ion believe this :nono: Thickchick :waves:

iAmChan says:

Red toilet paper and titanium straws for 21 degree water? Is she really gonna spit out 23 degree water tho?

Diva says:

Diva says:
      *****Brought from downstairs****

iAmChan says:

My cousins still call me Chandlerman because when I was growing up, I used to climb high shyt and jump off of it like I was a superhero…..I hate it, but at least I wasn’t called Blanket or Pissy.
      —————————
      Growing up there was this dude we to called FUNKBOX. He was always funky.

:kiss: hey 69

Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: 69

Diva says:

fuggin :dead: @“coin purse”.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Oatcakes-WTF is a oatcake?
      —–
      According to National Georgaphic camels are fond of oatcakes so maybe someone she knows geazes off of them.

69 says:

________________________
      As I’m reading this, all I can see is Beyonce screaming at a bish looking like a “perched gargoyle” (as HIS so eloquently put it) in those Super Bowl photos.

:rofl: :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Beyonce be on the toilet like “What azz am I supposed to wipe with this egg shell white tissue paper?”

capricorn83 says:

I think the list could have been much worse. Most entertainers have special requests…. that is, the ones who can actually book real shows :tea:

Miany says:

MetroAtlMrs says:
      Idk I believe in obedience for children, but why make them “play” church if that’s not their true desire? I have seen situations like that go horribly wrong…
      ^^ I think of it as playing obedient… for example. I’m defiant toward authority (it’s a problem of mine that really doesn’t translate well in real life.) At a young age I learned to be submissive towards my parents as a grown up I gotta be a lil submissive to the demands of my boss.. I do shii I gotta do and talk shii under my breath or in my journal but I do what I’m told

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: so how will she know if it’s served @ 22 degrees? :eek:
      I’ve heard worse from other celebs tho..

Such A F'n Lady says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Oatcakes-WTF is a oatcake?
      —–
      ________________________

:dead:

KyCakes says:

A.J. says:

Red toilet paper tho? I guess it mixes well with brown poop.
      ——————————————————————–
      Don’t red & brown make purple? :think:

Bombshell Esq says:

Have you seen Madonna, J-Lo or Ikki’s tour ryder requests??? This is ain’t chit compared to that! Besides she’s making folks $100s of millis & they a bish can’t get some fancy straws and a toilet seat??? :nun:

Miany says:

iAmChan says:
      ^^^ :rofl: and if she just took a MEAAAAANNNN shii before her azzez red carpet arrives is she really gone deny that regular azz charmin while she sits on the brand new toilet seat waiting… chitty booty and all :thinking:

Smonae says:

ION care what she demand, as long as her show is great, which I know it will be :yes:

69 :kiss” sup papi?

all them divas have their demand lists :shrug: i find it kinda hilare.

gm peepas! :waves: <—my demands list

That’s that illumanit wish list yall. Everyone knows devil worshippers wipe they azz with red too!

dancerbee93 says:

This is newsworthy??? :yawn:

I saw Ciara’s rider once… it only asked for:

1. A person to sing my vocals for me

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

heartland says:

Well in Europe they sell toilet paper in every color, even black…I thought it was banned in the U.S. though because of the dye

I think it’s a pretty tame list for the most part. But titanium straws tho?? Where you find this chit at?

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

I saw Ciara’s rider once… it only asked for:

1. A person to sing my vocals for me

:dead: sup Dawn!

NaijaGal says:

i think most celebs do that stuff to see how much they could get away with
      ========================
      :cosign:

iAmChan says:

@ Fay can you e-mail me please

dancerbee93 says:

This is newsworthy???

:no: but u know Aunt Tea cant pass on a Bey post :hug:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Oatcakes-WTF is a oatcake?
      —–

NaijaGal says:

=========================
      your fancy arse would know…BLOOP

:hug: morning hun

Jen-nayyy!!! :hug: gm mami how yew?

Chan :pc: whatcho email ill?

MetroAtlMrs says:

Her requests aren’t too outlandish. Hopefully there are other food choices for the crew though. I eat semi healthy. No fast food or red meat. However, I encourage others to eat healthier and not force them to do so. When I have guests I include food they eat and healthier options as well.

but she even demands that their clothing be made of 100% cotton!
      red toilet paper
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is an oxymoron. So you worried about the puss health of your dancers (cause aint cotton supposed to cut down on yeast inf?) but then wipe with RED TERLIT paper your ownself? Cause I thought colored/scented terlit paper helped CAUSE yeast infections?

I’m so confused.

Smonae says:

But red tissue, ion know about that one, ion think that’s gbest for women :no:

KyCakes says:

A.J. says:

Red toilet paper tho? I guess it mixes well with brown poop.
      ——————————————————————–
      Don’t red & brown make purple?

:dead: sup bew? :hug:

DTTS
      Capricorn
      Libra
      Beta
      Cougar Lover
      RIF

I wouldn’t put no red paper near my :heart: spot! :no:

But I have lived :nun:

but she even demands that their clothing be made of 100% cotton!
      red toilet paper
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m so confused.

tis true. when was the last time u seent pank or blue tp? not since like ’87-’88 :buttshake:

KyCakes says:

@Fay :kiss:

dancerbee93 says:

heeyyyyyyyyyy Ms Thick :yahoo:

marquez269 says:

:smack: Lord plz let da woman and any other artist live! Beyonce cant step outside and check the mail without being labeled the poster child for ruining the ozone cuz she didnt go paperless on her light bill :facepalm:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Jen-nayyy!!! gm mami how yew?

I’m good :yes:

PERFECTO says:

Thirsty thursday…making some long island ice tea from scratch. Who want one?

heartland says:

———–
      Booties be itching from an allergic outbreak :shrug: <— Really people scratching their asses from bumpy booties :rofl:

MetroAtlMrs says:

@Mainy I understand that but I don’t like the idea of playing church. Children can be obedient without being forced to do extra things. THAT in my opinion is extra. #JMO

heartland says:

=========================
      your fancy arse would know…BLOOP

morning hun
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naija !!!!! :yahoo:

Good morning everyone :hi:

Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: VA

Smonae :kiss: gm love sup witcha?

VA! :2dance: what’s goodie?

DTTS :cheer: wut it dew?

dancerbee93 says:

@ fay

iamchan2 yahoo
      —————–
      Ohhhh Im finna chain email yo arse!! :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

VA :waves:

I think having the rooms repainted and titanium straws are a bit outlandish, but then again I’m thinking about how much it would cost ME. :shrug:

At least she’s not asking for something completely rediculous.

NaijaGal says:

Ohhhh Im finna chain email yo arse!!
      ==================
      all the God ones where if you pass it to 25 people you’ll be blessed? :lol:

iAmChan says:

@ Dancer, go head and chain e-mail me…..if you do, I hope the ghosts of Lil Waynes constipation face haunts and invades yo computer.

Oprahs Bunion says:

Made of 100% biodegradable, virgin pulp that is chlorine-free and entirely recyclable. A fun, stylish gift for the hostess that has everything!

FYI…

Morning Roses!!! :wave:

Folks keep knocking on my office door , can’t keep up with the fonts
      :angry:

Ty says:

:hug: @ Screw

I think all of these stars have crazy demands backstage. Who was that that wanted all green M&M’s :think: So somebody had to pick and sort through multiple bags :hahaha:

Was that Usher :think:

Really people scratching their asses from bumpy booties
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Immjeiatley thought of Chippy D

Miany says:

@METRO.. I understand completely. To be completely honest, I don’t think I’d force church on my kids at that age but, it was forced on me and I didn’t die so I kinda think Paris just being a spoiled lil brat. She just acting up cuz she got too many options IMO..

Hey you people… anyway the “artist” of today ask for simple stuff like molly and gas money… gucci ask for probation fees and clean urine

Yall can buy titanium straws on Amazon. A pack of 4 is about 10.00.

#Helpful

:smoke: <—attached to one of those Titanium straws :rofl:

Hey New Girl :cheer:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up…to twerk or not to twerk

:huh:

@OB
      “You can actually buy a 3 pack roll of red toilet paper for $15.90. It is a biodegradable, non-toxic, soothing tissue and does not bleed any color when wet.

FYI…”

:think: Mother’s day is coming up…

Miany says:

@MinMIn :dead: at Gucci’s demands..
      @Oprah.. good morning :winky:
      :hi: Dancer
      @DTTS Ion think it was shade….I hope not cuz I kinda love iced tea and I wanna glass :tea:

heartland says:

VA and Oprah.. Helleuuur to both of you too

Oprahs Bunion says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Mother’s day is coming up…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

THE LIST IS STUPID AS HEYUL! FIRST OFF THEIR COSTUMES ARE MADE FROM SEVERAL DIFFERENT DESIGNERS. EVERY BACKSTAGE PHOTO I HAVE SEEN THEIR WERE WHITE CURTAINS UP, NOT WALLS PAINTED. THE TOILET PAPER CAN’T BELIEVE THAT EITHER….THEN THE SOURCE….Australia’s Daily Telegraph….SHE’S IN THE UK…YEAH OK.

cocosilk73 says:

A day without an anti-Beyonce report is a day that’s not worth living…ROFL