Beyonce and Blue Ivy

Beyonce’s uncle is spilling the Knowles family tea In a revealing interview with Celebuzz.

Tina Knowles’ brother Larry Beyince says Beyonce wasn’t attracted to rapper Jay Z, and that she only married him because she was lonely.

“I heard rumors they were together and she told me ‘no,’” said Beyince. “You know how women get that look like ‘eww.’ I guess she wasn’t attracted to him.”

Larry Beyince hinted that Beyonce doesn’t have a mind of her own, and that she’s easily intimidated by the men in her life.

On Beyonce Before Becoming Mrs. Jay-Z
“He was after her and she wasn’t. She told me she wasn’t too particularly fond of him. “I would see him with her and pictures of them, I heard rumors they were together and she told me ‘no.’ You know how women get that look like ‘eww.’ I guess she wasn’t attracted to him. “But as long as he treats her well and makes her happy, that’s all I ever wanted. He’s okay with me.”

On Beyonce Getting Married
“I was surprised she married him. I think she got tired of being alone. When you have as much money as she does she has to be careful about people wanting her for her money. And apparently he had as much as she had. “I don’t think the family cared. Just that whatever he’s doing he’s making money [and] made it okay.”

Read more on Rhymeswithsnitch.com

• Kim Kardashian: ‘Yes, my sex tape introduced me to the world’
  • FanMAIL: Solange Lied On Oprah Show
  • Oprah Disses Jay Z On the Cover of Her Magazine
  • Video: Beyonce On Oprah

79 Responses to “Beyonce’s uncle says she wasn’t attracted to Jay Z, and she only married him because she was lonely”

Betamax82 says:

:rofl: anything for some shine huh

Black_jewel2 says:

I am still stuck on Beyince…

Miany says:

Black_jewel2 says:
      I am still stuck on Beyince…
      ^^ that’s Tina’s maiden name. That’s why she named her first born BEYONCE

lovezoe says:

This dude. I guess she denied him a loan. Family will screw you over quicker than anyone else.

Miany says:

Mind you this man aint saying shiii… he’s parched and Celebuzz is desert thirsty for diggin him up and interviewing him. :tea: <~~~cuz they need something to drink.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Everybody airing out the dirty laundry…..

San says:

Uncle get yo LIFE. She must ain’t give him that “loan” he wanted? :tea:

MSVALLDAY says:

I guess that dirty laundry still ain’t cleaned. Ok cool. :thumbsup:

flsun99 says:

I bet he got paid for the interview. I bet they are not even that close either.

Family will throw you under the bus for a lil change. SMH

I see no shade in his comments :tea: maybe its just me…… Phone posting and I’m out >>> :nun:

Black_jewel2 says:

Thanks Miany! I knew the cousin was Angie Beyince, but I didn’t realize it was a family name.

KayCeiSoul says:

If we know what’s good for us, we’d do the same thing by marrying someone we are not that into and letting a mature relationship develop, instead of allowing the DOPAMINE to rule our attractions, landing us in sticky situations every damn time. :mad:

Dopamine got me paying $180 a week in day care.
      Granted, I ADORE my Fats. :love:
      But it was the dopamine that made me give his daddy some. I ain’t gone lie. <–50 Tyson voice.

And Bey is doing very well, even if her marriage IS arranged. I can see how one could grow to love Jigga. :coffee:

Smonae says:

San says:

Uncle get yo LIFE. She must ain’t give him that “loan” he wanted?
      RT he need to sit his azz down somewhere :angry:

KayCeiSoul says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Everybody airing out the dirty laundry…..

************************

I guess they’re all ti’ed of the funk Blu. :shrug:
      Seems like they’re all feelin’ some kinda way… like they’ve been holding in a fart for too long.

San says:

I see no shade in his comments maybe its just me
      ————
      Think it’s moreso the fact he talking bout it anyway. Makes you wonder what’s the point in the statement.

Miany says:

@KayCei… :applause: girlllll I’ve seen arranged marriages with folk from other cultures and it works well in most cases. I kinda wanted to try it but, I know It’s a cultural thing.

Ty says:

I think the hook up was a business move and they eventually grew on each other over the years. They had no chemistry at first :nono: Hell I dont even think Bey liked Jay by looking at some of their pics. “Now” it seems like Bey is more into Jay and willing to bend over backwards to make it work. I just dont like how she played Aaliyah and stepped into her shoes (with everything) :(

Now I really believe Jay is loving his father role :thumbsup: That father daugther bond is untouchable

*Goes to read write up*

A.J. says:

:rofl: at this gif! Let me go and find Tiny’s scrubbin’ da ground gif!

cocosilk73 says:

Proof that that Bey is only with Z because he has the cash. They’re an odd couple…kinda like Whitney and Bobby without the drugs…

San says:

Proof that that Bey is only with Z because he has the cash.
      ===========
      :eek:

Ty says:

Hmph :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

Miany says:

@KayCei… girlllll I’ve seen arranged marriages with folk from other cultures and it works well in most cases. I kinda wanted to try it but, I know It’s a cultural thing.

*****************************

ALL my lil’ IT friends from India are in arranged marriages. They have THEE most beautiful kids, and homes, and cars and bank accounts! Only thing I don’t like is the fact that the lil’ Indian men are always flooding and got on flip flops.

We fugg it up for ourselves thinking we know what’s best for us. Sometimes when we show a history of acting on emotions in reference to picking a mate, we need some dayum help!

I need somebody to arrange a marriage for my azz, because I am NOT ashamed to admit that I cannot pick ‘em. These mofos slick me in one way or another every time. :shotsfired:

KayCeiSoul says:

Dopamine got me paying $180 a week in day care.
      Granted, I ADORE my Fats. :love:

:clap: :preach:

what did he say that was soo wrong though. Ya’ll keep ta’mbout he throwing her under the bus but i dont find his comments malicious. I MEAN BEY WAS A YOUNG 20 WHEN SHE STARTED DATING THE ALREADY AGING CAMEL. I MEAN…WOULD U A 20-SOMETHING BE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO JAY-Z :waiting:

she got with him because his money match her money…it was safe and she had a partner by her side whose success matched her success, I think she has grown to LOVE him but it probably took some time :coffee:

I DONT GET WHAT YA’LL ARE SEEING RIGHT NOW

KayCeiSoul says:

Nahhhh. It definitely ain’t the cash. Status maybe, but the broad is fonky rich her dayum self. Bey don’t need nobody’s money. Ever. :no:

Chile sitting under the dryer and these broads stepping in in here wit all this azzzzzzzz, whew chile looking like the kingofdiamonds in here :buttshake: week need to slip on my buttpads :woot:

g’mernin ROSES! :waves: <—arranged marriage license

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Beyonce…come get yo desert thirsty azz uncle that NO ONE knew about prior to this here post.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Pickachu – I agree with you on the money MATCHING. That makes sense. :yes:

A.J. says:

Morning FayeWHip :hi:

ROFLLLL!
      Jay Z ugly azz knew the deal mayne!

Miany says:

I think the hook up was a business move and they eventually grew on each other over the years. They had no chemistry at first Hell I dont even think Bey liked Jay by looking at some of their pics. “Now” it seems like Bey is more into Jay and willing to bend over backwards to make it work. I just dont like how she played Aaliyah and stepped into her shoes (with everything)
      ^^ ALL OF THAT SEEMS TRUE TO ME!! :cosign:
      As for the Aaliyah part… I watched Romeo must die last weekend. She was so beautiful, was a dancer and her acting was decent enough.. I think she would’ve gotten better. I thought to myself if Aaliyah was alive Beyonce would probably NOT be acting and would definitely have BIG competition.

need to slip on my buttpads :woot:

:rofl: LOL!!! hey Jen-nay! :hug: :buttshake: <—pad free :lol:

Smonae says:

Looking at Blue this little is giving me baby fever :heart: but this mirena not coming out no time soon :nono:

lovezoe says:

So FayFay . Yesterday after I washed Lucas hair I put some real good stuff in it. Later on hubby asks me why his hair smelt like cinnamon. It still does today. :thumbsup:

G’mernin AJ! :hi: have i told u u be slayin me wiff yo font? no? u do :yes:

he saying shyt most ppl already knew :shrugs: maybe except the stans who live in constant denial

:woot: Fay Fay azz azz aZZZZZZZ :buttshake:

Ty says:

@ Kay :cheers:

@ Jenie :dead: Im so tired of the fix a flat :buttshake: 3D azzes and bird legs :rofl:

lovezoe says:

So FayFay . Yesterday after I washed Lucas ( :love: ) hair I put some real good stuff in it. Later on hubby asks me why his hair smelt like cinnamon. It still does today

:heart: awww!! i love when that happens. just smellin all fresh! how is everyone? loooong time no font :hug:

KayCeiSoul says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

ROFLLLL!
      Jay Z ugly azz knew the deal mayne!

**********************

:hug: @ Man. Of course he knew. He knew he was ugly from childhood. Which is why he strived to equip himself to be marketable, like all ugly men should if they want their pick of the best out here. He has humbly accepted his challenged appearance. And bumped it up a notch by adding a dose of confidence to go with his ugly. :coffee:

Uncle isn’t telling anything I haven’t always thought. Their business though. If it works for them, :yahoo:

It does seem she has grown to love him over time though.

lovezoe says:

Fay- good! :heart: what about you?

my azz need to go to the navy exchange mini mart but im too lazy to walk the 2 blocks :yawn:

@PT
      “he saying shyt most ppl already knew maybe except the stans who live in constant denial

Anyone with a brain. :yes:

Smonae says:

:hugs: Fay & Jenie

@ Black_jewel2 and cocosilk73: You must be new here? Today is Real Gravi Fridays. Please upload a real photo of yourself or lurk until lunchtime. Thanks.

lovezoe says:

I don’t think the issue is if it was arranged or not, I think the issue is the uncle feeling it was his duty to confirm.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:woot: Fay Fay azz azz aZZZZZZZ

:rofl: guhl & Shaun T got it sittin up hiya nah! :buttshake:

:danban:

San says:

I think the issue is the uncle feeling it was his duty to confirm.
      ————
      :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey to err’last one of you posted above me. I sneak on here, so I can’t do a roll call… :hug: & :kiss:

Betamax82 says:

Man you said you were going to post another gravi :waiting:

Miany says:

:rofl: You don’t like their flip flops Kaycei???
      I agree… the ones I knew were middle eastern and they seem to have the ‘principle’ down pact. Someone pairs them, they commit to one another and go from there…. You grow to love the person who has been there for you day in and day out. You grow to love the one who has been loyal to you… I could see it working for me cuz truth be told I always go for the man who chases me the most. Once I start liking him cant nobody tell me I aint with Denzel’s twin…even though in actuality he may resemble a big toe.
      For you Kaycei… try to learn where you went wrong with picking men in the past. Follow your gut not your ‘feelings for him’. If something seems fishy bout a dude, it probably is….The right man will find you.

Smonae :hug: hola muy bonita el gravatario :D

GM Sandra! :tea: happy friday & whatnot

DIMPZ! :kiss: sup sweetness?

Bootcampgirl says:

Fck the uncle, isn’t the point of marrying someone to be equally yoked? She may not have liked his physical features in the beginning but, I bet he is an amazing man for her. All we really see is what the media puts out there. Sometimes opposites do attract :shrug:
      :whistle:
      My fragrance on and they love my smell
      I still got my money
      So who cares about what I spend
      I still got my money
      My pocket’s deep, and it never ends
      I still got my money
      I’m going dumb with all my friends
      I still got my money

KayCeiSoul says:

************************

Very good advice. I’m sitting out though. Before I fugg around and whack somebody. :shank:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:newpost: With a Freak Friday Story I wrote for my Jayden and Camron fans! :hump:

Miany says:

Smonae says:
      Looking at Blue this little is giving me baby fever but this mirena not coming out no time soon
      ^^ baby fever :facepalm: I STAAAAAY with baby fever but, I aint got a suitable fluid donor so my fever gone have to continue :tea:

Carrington says:

See, when I become a famous author, I pray that my family doesn’t feel the need to sell my a$$ up the rivet for a few coins. LOL

Something tells me that they absolutely will, though.

On a lighter note, Tina McElroy Ansa author of Ugly Ways & The Hand I Fan With, is reading some of my book as of last night. How cool is THAT?!?!

I really can’t wait until it officially comes out now.

:wave: Hey KayCei!

:kiss: Morning Fay! I think i’m kinda over my bad phase, sorta. :ashamed:

Ty says:

Bey and Aaliyah were friends (before Bey was successful) and planned to do everything that Bey has done “together” even the fashion line. Bey even interviewed Aaliyah around 2000 I think :thinking: Bey met Jay while he was dating Aaliyah. U can fill in the blanks on the rest :coffee:

Carrington says:

Honestly, I can see why a woman would fall for someone as unfortunate looking as Jay Z. He is very charismatic and hilarious based upon his television persona.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Real gravie friday??? I didn’t know

Bombshell Esq says:

:rolleyes: This summmm bulllll chit

Ty says:

I really can’t wait until it officially comes out now.
      U know SR has a book club right :waiting:

Bombshell Esq says:

@ Blue PHI…. What Frat you reppin???

I’m a DELTA BABY!!!! *throws Diamond up* :handclap:

@KAYCEI
      “Of course he knew. He knew he was ugly from childhood. Which is why he strived to equip himself to be marketable, like all ugly men should if they want their pick of the best out here. He has humbly accepted his challenged appearance. And bumped it up a notch by adding a dose of confidence to go with his ugly. ”

Jay Z = Male groupie that got lucky

Rode Dame dash dyck
      Rode Foxy Brown clyt
      Rode Kanye West dyck
      Rode Beyonce Clyt

Ain’t faultin him. He good at what he do. Got to give him credit for that. :yes:

Betamax82 says:

:newpost:

KayCeiSoul says:

*************************************

Congratulations! She is one of the most captivating authors EVER.
      That dayum book, and “Baby of the Family” were awesome. I go back and read those at LEAST once a year. Maybe even every 6 months. :yes:

MsB2u says:

lovezoe says:

May 17, 2013 at 10:53 am
      ————————————-
      :cosign:

Black_jewel2 says:

____________________________________

Sorry, I didn’t know. I should be legal now :phew: :)

tintin1979 says:

here we go…

anw_rootbeer says:

Miany says:

Black_jewel2 says:
      I am still stuck on Beyince…
      ^^ that’s Tina’s maiden name. That’s why she named her first born BEYONCE

& Bey’s ex personal assistant/cuz Angela/Angie’s middle name.

KayCeiSoul says:

:applause:

KSabrena says:

I don’t see the problem he spoke what seems to be the truth, he didn’t try to harm her or put her down he seems like a real uncle. And if you have two eyes you can see Jay Z is not cute but when real love hits you that does not matter. But she had to get to know him to realize that love and that is why they stay together.

free says:

Ty says: I think the hook up was a business move and they eventually grew on each other over the years.

***********************

this.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

So she was lonely for the whole 9 years & after those lonely years decided to get married-you reaching boo :coffee: any who entertainment tonight just confirmed I’m going to be an aunty again :rofl: