E! News confirms Beyonce’s Surrogate is Pregnant Again

Beyonce pregnant

Eonline.com is confirming reports that Beyonce’s surrogate is pregnant with Beyonce and Jay Z’s second child.

E! News is quoting “multiple sources” — but they also note that Beyonce’s rep could not be reached for comment. And Jay-Z’s rep had no comment.

If this news is true, expect to see more folding belly bump fiascos, and expect to see Beyonce’s belly change shape, inflate, deflate and/or vanish completely in the upcoming months.

Of course, I will be here to bring you the real, behind-the-scenes story on Beyonce’s latest narcissistic attempts to hog the spotlight from every other celebrity in Hollywood.

The woman has no shame.

• Beyonce Covers Vogue ‘World Domination’ Issue
  • Aretha Franklin Feels Dissed By Beyoncé
  • Photos of the Day: Rihanna and Beyonce
  • Beyonce is really doing the most…

232 Responses to “E! News confirms Beyonce’s Surrogate is Pregnant Again”

AND WERE OFF!!!!!! :bounce:

Cocoabana says:

You’re shady as sh*t, Sandra!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
      dah welp, I want my money back, Beyonce.

@FAY
      No dont do it :pizza:

U gotta get ur FIONE on!!

:nino:

GAGIRL87 says:

Who honestly gives a f*uck :shrugs: shyts cray

:facepalm: Auntyyyyyy :deadhorse:

:pc: <—Aunt Tea typing up this post at 100 wpm

:dead: at this write up

Ty says:

:rofl: :rofl: @ that pic :crying:

Luvn IKR! heeeelppp!!!

iono what to do wiff maself ret nah! :woohoo: <—chicken w/head cut-off steeze

Cubarican says:

:lmao: Yall give lil Green Vine a chance.

MsB2u says:

it says Bey is pregnant not a surrogate Auntie you adds on and take off

why is ole girl lookin at beyonce like that… like the bish breath stank :rofl:

So I heard Fay wants to be fat and is eating up some shatt :pizza:

==================
      We need a emo with a fake pregnant belly :rofl: that disappears :lol: and reappears……

:facepalm:

:dead:

i JUST realized why Aunt Tea chose THIS pic for the write-up #slowmoment

Bomb I see your belly :heart:

Cubarican says:

:lmao: Yall give lil Green Vine a chance.

_________________________

Green Vine :hahaha: LAWD

Trucie says:

LMFAO! This time maybe the real deal. but we’ll see. From what i read she ain’t poppin it like she normally do.

@TRAN . .
      If she DONT Get FEETS like them,I wil NOT Be COnvnced! :nono:

FAY . .
      DranK some water eat a MINt . . NOT THe SNACKS!!!!!
      whilst im eating my fudge covered mints :lol:

Trucie says:

1x for Mr. P0pularity! Smooches.

Beyonce should launch her own line of fake baby bumps. I would buy one. :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

So I heard Fay wants to be fat and is eating up some shatt :pizza:

:rofl: yeen right guhl! i am AWFUL. done had one mini bag of chips (ya know the variety pack kind) & a pack of peanut butta crakas :ashamed:

@FAY . .
      WHY,Thats Her surrogate in the PIC?????? :shock:

Kittle says:

Are we ready to endure 9 months of this lmao. Just when Sandra was calming down.

Side note: what a way for beyonce to crush Kelly once again. Bloop

LSLH says:

Get her Sandra!

Bomb I see your belly

_________________________________

:D But I ain’t shading Bey though :tea:

MsLolo says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@MslolO

What is going on in the gravie,i can read the words but what is the graphic?
      _________
      Its a skeleton covered in cobwebs.

Luvn

i AM drinking water. lemon/cucumber infused. WHILEST i eat the snacks. i COULDA got a coke.

do i get a lil credik? :waiting:

This headline and pic!

Kittle says:

Side note: what a way for beyonce to crush Kelly once again. Bloop

welp :kona:

:crying: :cuss: <—Kelly

Trucie says:

Do not expect to see any photos of Beyonce’s bare belly (at least none that aren’t Photoshopped). And forget about that obligatory baby bump magazine cover that you’ve grown accustomed to seeing from other pregnant celebrities. :preach:

MsLolo says;What is going on in the gravie,i can read the words but what is the graphic?
      _________
      Its a skeleton covered in cobwebs.
      Bwahahahahahah!!! :rofl:

Sure FaY,whatever U say,U get ALL da credit ya Need!

@SANDRA ROSE
      “Beyonce should launch her own line of fake baby bumps. I would buy one. ”

:huh:
      Who would you be buying for?

:chickenhead: ??

i think this may be the real deal though… I think Jay Z put his foot down and told her vain azz a surrogate is a :nono: the 2nd time around.

(judging voice) Wellllll, I guess you sweated with that Shawn T for nathan huh?! :tea:
      ========
      :hug: Everybody gets weak in the knees sometimes honeybun. Just don’t go *Biggums hand gesture* overboard! :lol:

Ty says:

Trucie says:

________
      I dont think thats pregnancy related :nono: U know the last time she was doing all that :buttshake: she fell down the stairs

Trucie says:

Previous quote by SandraRose!

@Man! :spank:

Mo got a REAH baby bump! :tea:

MsFefe says:

LMAO… Ohhh Auntie.

:steer: *driving off with Fay’s credik* :rofl:

@FAY
      “Mo got a REAH baby bump!”
      ________

Who caused it tho?

SEE if BEY was that Real typa biisHH she’d say,
      YEAH I HAD A Surrogate and bout to have anoTher one carry tOO.
      No Be gone and let my surrogate hibernate in PEACE!

Cause I work hard BiCtheS!

molyfe says:

So Sandra your source did not send you any pics with Monica or Fab’s birthday pics? They are on every blog. Whats up with you and Prince William?

Cubarican says:

So what about all the folk going to those sold-out concerts coming up? If she wanna act like this is real, she better not be up there gyratin her uterus off.

MsLolo says:

The woman has no shame. <—- Completely missed this the first read. :lol:

@Man

Who caused it tho?

:spank: the baby deddy! :tea:

Monica ain’t even tell her she was pregnant… according to Sandra.

If she wanna act like this is real,

MissTaken says:

For some reason I am starting to feel like Auntie doesn’t like Beyonce :huh:

:whistle:

@FAY
      ” the baby deddy! ”

… who Maury will have to eventually identify…

MissTaken says: For some reason I am starting to feel like Auntie doesn’t like Beyonce
      ~

~
      Now what would give you that FEEliNG?? :shrug:

@Man

… who Maury will have to eventually identify…

:twisted:

“Beyonce should launch her own line of fake baby bumps. I would buy one. ”
      ————–

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who would you be buying for?

For myself. If she can walk around with one just for laughs why can’t I? :shrug:

First off fugggggggg Picka wit that damn gravie :rofl: that’s first :rofl:
      LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Sandra :hahahah: the best blog ever :yahoo:

molyfe says:

@man she got the pics. Mo was that event with Luda and Fab front and center. So she did’nt get the exclusives why be mad?

For myself. If she can walk around with one just for laughs why can’t I?
      ~
      ~
      I dont see the hilarity in that,Maybe its just me.doesnt seem funny NOR FUN

Why Monica have to tell Sandra she prego :shrugs: she showed it to the world :huh:

Cubarican says:

For myself. If she can walk around with one just for laughs why can’t I?
      ____________________________________

Hmmmm actually, that sounds like a gold mine! You know how many wanna be baby mamas would buy one and show up somewhere lookin for a check?

This explains why Kim is walking around looking so miserable.

DTS i have been reading the book :woot: good stuff!

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

Mo got a REAH baby bump!

That’s right! Mo and Tamar. :yes:

:cell:

Kim miserable cause she chooses to wear too little clothes :nono: pregnancy sucks yes but I made sure to make myself as comfortable as possible!!!!
      Wit her big fat azzz :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

“Beyonce should launch her own line of fake baby bumps. I would buy one. ”
      ————–
      Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Who would you be buying for?
      For myself. If she can walk around with one just for laughs why can’t I?

————————————-

U want my belly Aunty???? :popcorn:

Ty says:

Looks like the Uncle did touch on it but not really LOL :chase: Aunite for the half post
      Beyonce’s life has always been one of intrigue, scrutiny and frequent tabloid fodder. Now, her uncle Larry Beyince opens up to Celebuzz about the rumor she’s pregnant with baby No. 2, what’s really behind Blue Ivy’s name, what the family thinks about their Queen B becoming Mrs. Jay-Z, and Bey’s estranged relationship with her father.

On Beyonce’s Early Rise To Fame…

“She didn’t want to be famous. She just wanted to be a normal child. She loved to watch cartoons and be with her friends. She was forced into singing.

It took away her whole childhood. Everything was geared toward being famous. She used to get angry at [her father] a lot for taking away her childhood. That affected her.

I would prefer she was just my little niece, but she’s a lot better off than most women.”

On Beyonce’s Father Mathew Knowles…

“I wasn’t surprised she fired him [as her manager]. I’m glad, actually.

I know he was getting 20 percent of whatever she made, and from what I know he wasn’t doing much for her.

All I knew is that he wanted her to be famous and rich so he could be rich.

One reason I was glad she got married is because she was no longer under her dad’s control. He is a control freak.”

On Beyonce Before Becoming Mrs. Jay-Z:

“He was after her and she wasn’t. She told me she wasn’t too particularly fond of him.

“I would see him with her and pictures of them, I heard rumors they were together and she told me ‘no.’ You know how women get that look like ‘eww.’ I guess she wasn’t attracted to him.

“But as long as he treats her well and makes her happy, that’s all I ever wanted. He’s okay with me.”

On Beyonce Getting Married:

“I was surprised she married him. I think she got tired of being alone. When you have as much money as she does she has to be careful about people wanting her for her money. And apparently he had as much as she had.

“I don’t think the family cared. Just that whatever he’s doing he’s making money [and] made it okay.”

On The Meaning Of Blue Ivy:

“Ivy is for the Roman numeral No. 4. Beyonce’s birthday is on the 4th, she got married on the 4th and her mother’s birthday is on the 4th. So it’s got meaning to her.

“I’ll speak to her [Blue] on the phone. She likes to watch cartoons and Sesame Street. She told me ‘hi’ and ‘dog’ and ‘moo’ and ‘meow’ and ‘woof woof.’ And then she just said ‘bye bye.’

On The Rumor That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again:

“I have no idea. I haven’t heard nothing, except that she’s on tour.

“Even then [when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy] she tried to keep everything secret like it’s a really big deal. She didn’t want everyone to know.

“She did tell me she wants to have more, but I didn’t know how fast. I think now would be too soon. She just had one and she needs time to really raise that baby.”

then here goes Jenie :hahaha:

molyfe says:

They must not be on the blogs I visit. I haven’t seen the pics. :shrug:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:
      Mo got a REAH baby bump!
      That’s right! Mo and Tamar.

—————————-

Oh ONLY THEM TWO HUH? :tea:

Wit her big fat azzz
      I ConCuR!

free says:

i’m baaaaackkk and i’m pressed!!!! :rofl:

sn: Bey just might be actually pregnant this time :rofl: Best of luck to her with that :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Monica ain’t even tell her she was pregnant… according to Sandra.

That’s right. I get no love. :no:

MissTaken says:

For some reason I am starting to feel like Auntie doesn’t like Beyonce

What would give you that idea? :shrug:

@Sandra you gets plenty of love from Mo, she just wanted to tell the world that’s all :woot: its all goo :yes:

“I’ll speak to her [Blue] on the phone. She told me ‘hi’ and ‘dog’ and ‘moo’ and ‘meow’ and ‘woof woof.’ And then she just said ‘bye bye.’

SO the baby Woofs like a dog as CONVO??
      thats just Absurd
      :wtf:

MsLolo says:

Cubarican says:

For myself. If she can walk around with one just for laughs why can’t I?
      ____________________________________

~~~~~~
      That is a dangerous game to play. I know someone who knew someone who killed a woman for claiming to be pregnant and refusing to get rid of it. She wasn’t. Lost her life on some foolishness.

lashellebelle says:

So is this news gonna send Kim into early labor? She’s gotta top this somehow. :sarcasm:

molyfe says:

Sandra we know game. They are on all the blogs.

Jehnnaayyy :bounce: :lol:

uVn_liFe… says:

SO the baby Woofs like a dog as CONVO??
      thats just Absurd
      _____________________________________

Watch the stans come for meh :winky: :nana:

molyfe says:

Not that I have to see them here. Prince William has up all the pics.

lashellebelle says:

So is this news gonna send Kim into early labor? She’s gotta top this somehow

i actually wouldnt put it past her :tea:

hola mami! :rubsbelly:

luVn_liFe… says:

SO the baby Woofs like a dog as CONVO??
      thats just Absurd

:rofl: IKR!

@SANDRA
      “So Sandra your source did not send you any pics with Monica or Fab’s birthday pics?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Monica ain’t even tell her she was pregnant… according to Sandra.

That’s right. I get no love.

Sometimes you gotta cut people off Sandra…

LASHELLE :love:

Telling that Kim comes up on posts about Beyonce.
      :no: <<<smh

Bomb OMG :shock: I love that gravie :love: :kiss: that tummy !!!

them ankles is sayin she ready anyway :tea:

:woohoo:

Hey Man :waves: how are u :hahaha:

why it seem like everybody in my office gettin married :wail:

NOW I KNOW HOW KELLY ROWLAND FEELS :cloud:

Yall be saying Kim all fake, Kim is NAWT faking being pregnant. :no:

Upon further inspection
      BOMB THAT BEllY lOOks FAKE! :rules:

lashellebelle says:

@ Bomb- Hey Baby momma! Hope you are doing well . :hug:
      @Fay- Keep on rubbing til she calms her tail down. We just ate. :hug:

go to google images & google “prosthetic baby bump” PLEASE :hahaha: :dead: :ghost:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

them ankles is sayin she ready anyway
      _________________________

:nono: nah son !!!! When that tummy drops, that baby is well cooked. Kim has the case of too little shoes that’s all :yes: broad need to put on the right size!!!

Betamax82 says:

Don’t be sad Picka you time will come and your husband will choose you :yes:

Fay Fay :rofl: :rofl: :lolsign: shyt cray right :hahaha:

Damn all those pics are of Bey. :(

@MONICA
      “man she got the pics. Mo was that event with Luda and Fab front and center. So she did’nt get the exclusives why be mad?
      :huh:

Who said anything about being mad?

I love Monica. Even when they was talking bout how loose and fake she was, I stood there with her few fans defending her! :thumbsup:

Picka your time will come :yes: that’s a good sign for you :winky:

MsLolo says:

NOW I KNOW HOW KELLY ROWLAND FEELS

:shotsfired:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Damn all those pics are of Bey.

folding bump included! :dead:

Jen-nay :rofl: i was NO MO GOODT!

MissTaken says:

For some reason I am starting to feel like Auntie doesn’t like Beyonce________

What would give you that idea?
      by Sandra Rose on May 17, 2013 at 4:46 pm
      ———————–
      Ideas? Ain’t nobody got no ideas round here : bite:

Jen

Kim has the case of too little shoes that’s all

:no: <—smh so don't NOBODY care for her enuff to say them feets/ankls lookin like snausages??

MissTaken says:

:bite:

Fugg u uu Fay :crying: lawd :hahaha:

MissTaken says: What would give you that idea?
      Ideas? Ain’t nobody got no ideas round here :bite:

:casket:

Is that a fake belly Fay? Who buys that sort of chit????? I mean, not even stars.. like, what everyday person buys that?

molyfe says:

@man your idiot. lol

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Jen
      Kim has the case of too little shoes that’s all

Of course not folks like you get what you asked for :ha: :haha:

@Fay
      yeah someone here said they look like raw biscuits waiting to be cooked!

Jenie :hugs:

Man they actually use prosteic bellies in movies all the time :rolleyes:

lashellebelle says:

@ luvin- Not raw biscuits!!! :dead:

Jen

:rofl: y come u cussin meh?

@Man :rofl: hell yeah. i got tired of feeling left out in the baby bump madness.

but to answer ur querstion..crazy broads :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      ~
      ~
      Females DO,the Psychotic ones that wanna play preggos then go CUT da baby outta somebody and say see my BABY :tea:

and they have em in every single shad too :tea: very common

luVn_liFe… says:

@Fay
      yeah someone here said they look like raw biscuits waiting to be cooked!

:dead:

luVn_liFe… says:

Upon further inspection
      BOMB THAT BEllY lOOks FAKE!

————————————-

:rules: <——– MY RECEIPTS YO!!! Wait a min that came out wrong :rofl:

Fay Fay you know damn well ya gravie :ghost:

MissTaken says:

Kim has the case of too little shoes that’s all
      ——————-
      Not when there is money to be made
      kris Jenner :whip: Kim K

luVn_liFe… says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      ~
      ~

:yes: :goodpost:

Upon further inspection
      BOMB THAT BEllY lOOks FAKE!
      ————————————-
      :rules: <——– MY RECEIPTS YO!!!
      See FAyS GRAVIE :tea:

MissTaken says:

:whip: <— really Kim shoe strap hanging on for dear life

luVn_liFe… says:

Upon further inspection
      BOMB THAT BEllY lOOks FAKE!

:hahaha: :hahah: LMAOOOOOOOO

yall azzes is CRAY!

FAY FAY Fugggg yew son :ghost:

WHo going to GET some POWERball tickets?????????

:woohoo:

FAY FAY Fugggg yew son

:hahaha: yaw not finna keep cussin meh! :cuss: :rofl:

To HEll to all these summabiChess wit the Prosthetic BUMPS!

luVn_liFe… says:

WHo going to GET some POWERball tickets?????????

:ido:

WerkInprogress says:

Kim somewhere trying to induce her labor Mellie style.

@MONICA

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who said anything about being mad?

You know I scrolled back down to see why you were mad. :lol:

yaw not finna keep cussin meh!<- :ghost:

lashellebelle says:

@ Bomb- Hey Baby momma! Hope you are doing well .

————————————-

I’m doing well finally think I got pass that morning sickness stage THANK GOD :nun: … How are you???

MissTaken says:

Phone posting…. What is in Fay’s Gravie :waiting:

MissTaken says: Phone posting…. What is in Fay’s Gravie
      :smack:

WerkInprogress says:

Kim somewhere trying to induce her labor Mellie style.

:ghost:

Fay look at how the chick posing :rofl: in ya gravie like Bim !!!!!

MissTaken

it’s a pic of MY baby bump :tea:

WIP
      :bounce: BABES!! how are you?
      Where have ya Been??

Jen

:rofl: she got her hand “just so” to hide the line of the prosthetic. she ainy shat mayne!

Luvn :hug: hewoo snookums :kiss:

Pickachu Tran

I’m going to have to stay away from the blog at meal time thanks to your gravie. Thanks a lot girl.

:ghost: <<< Bey tummy folded like this :nono: say I'm lying :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

Kim somewhere trying to induce her labor Mellie style.
      by WerkInprogress on May 17, 2013 at 5:13 pm
      /———————-
      Yep and Kanye trying to convince her if she lets him hit it from the back it will force her into labor
      :wails: <—- Kim upset cause Ye called her Riccardo

laWd OJs previous Atty said “he’s a liar,OJ Knew the entourage was armed and Knew about the Plea DEAL :smack:

I been swamped @ work, school, home. Nobody wants me to LIVE. :nun:

but the fact that i didnt type her name in just “prosthetic baby bump” and ALL them pics came up?? :hahaha: :crying:

69 says:

Sandra be on her chit. Auntie gone try to come up off this second pregnancy.

She gone leave Atlanta too be like Knee Knee “Teef” Leakes over in California with Perez and Harvey like

:nun: Bitches, I has arrived!

WerkInprogress says:

JeanieFDB :kiss: I wish I can call u a liar but that would make me one. Her tummy really did collapse

:dead: Fay folks with a brain know the deal :lol:

@JENIE
      “Man they actually use prosteic bellies in movies all the time”

:facepalm:

I clearly said what everyday person. I don’t think average everyday people are in movies…

WIP
      :hug:
      It will ALL Pay off!

:think:

see this dont eem FEEL right. Bey aint got nobody in here stanning for her & it feels imbalanced.

INTENSE
      OTB
      Som
      Cocoa
      Cha
      Therapist
      Mamacita

where yaw at?? :waiting:

:rolleyes:
      Ermmahhh

Awwww @Man smile hun !!!! Don’t take stuff so serious :lol:

WerkInprogress says:

LuVn I know it will that’s why am werking so hard it at.

Jen

:rofl: apparently Google has made her the poster child for prosthetic baby bumps :shrug:

Beyonce was the most unpregnant pregnant woman I’ve ever seen. No swelling anywhere. Baby bump that looked like an alien was about to burst out of it. We can’t go through another 9 months of that mess. :no:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

Beyonce was the most unpregnant pregnant woman I’ve ever seen.

i didnt see no swelling nowhere Jesus :no:

BUT far be it from me to insinuate she wasnt really preggers. who DOES that?

@LUVN LIFE
      “Females DO,the Psychotic ones that wanna play preggos then go CUT da baby outta somebody and say see my BABY ”

:eek:
      Women ain’t cuttin no babies outta nobody else mayne! Quit it! :lol:

WerkInprogress says:

Sandra something tells me it’s fo real fo real THIS time.

WIP keep at hun :yes: hard work totally pays off !!! Proud of ya :kiss: Keep ya head high, and get ready for them doors to open :yes:

Sandra :lol:

WerkInprogress says:

yall have a Great weekend and be safe out there. :nun: nun: nun:

WerkInprogress says:

Sandra something tells me it’s fo real fo real THIS time.
      ______________________–

:cosign: I agree this might be the real deal

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LUVN LIFE

Women ain’t cuttin no babies outta nobody else mayne! Quit it!
      ___________________________________________________

You must have never seen Snapped :tea:

@MAN
      Chytting ME
      On discovery ID a Psycho lady befriended another lady who was suppose to be sellinG puppies on Craigs l i s t ,found out the lady was preggos starated stalkin her
      Then cut that damn ladies baby outta her!!

<—— Rating Aunty!!!! :waiting:

WerkInprogress says:

Sandra something tells me it’s fo real fo real THIS time.

I happen to know that Beyonce is barren. And Jay Z’s sperm stopped counting years ago. So I don’t see how she can be pregnant. :shrug:

:bye:
      WIP
      :crying1:
      Nice to see you,ONE DAY I GUESS We’ll DO LURNCH :kiss:

@BETA
      :thankyou:
      thats probably wer i SEEN the episode TOO

Smonae says:

Sandra your write up are hilarious :rofl:

But I hope this chit aint true, When I see Bey I wanna her to p-pop like her life depended on it, damn show aint gone be the same if she preggars :cry:

@SANDRA :stop:
      thats Mean,How do you KNOW she’s Barren??
      NOT a SOURCE
      If it didnt come from Tina/SOlo then nahh thats mean SanDrita

What kind of pregnant woman doesn’t look pregnant throughout her entire pregnancy? Then, after she supposedly gives birth, all her baby fat disappears a week later? Where they do that at? :shrug:

Smonae says:

Now Sandy how do u know whats going on with Bey & Jay bodies???
      Who yo sources be :think:

AYe YE EYE! :huh:

———————————————

What you trying to say Aunty??? :crying:

MissTaken says:

———–
      :shocked: Who told you this? You seen her receipts? :rules:
      :bye: Goodnight all.

Smonae says:

Sandy u have’nt been pregnant before so u would’nt understand :no:

You seem to forget her first pics like 5 or 6 weeks after giving birth, my Bey was wide I tell ya

@SANDRiTA
      I by far am NOT a BEY stan,could careless for her either way . .

BUTTTT
      Gisele Bundchen looked VS ready a week after having Bradys first child
      Jessica Alba too.

And both of those women were ALL belly,they didnt swell or get FAT

WerkInprogress says:
      Sandra something tells me it’s fo real fo real THIS time.
      ________________________________

:popcorn: how you know this Sandra

WerkInprogress says:
      Sandra something tells me it’s fo real fo real THIS time.

————————————–

My hubby’s hatin ass dirty bird cousin told me I was barren once because I ain’t have 50-11 chil’ren like the rest of em… & we allll SEE how that turned out :nun:

Smonae says:

Sandy u have’nt been pregnant before so u would’nt understand

—————————-
      Yep she sure was :yes:

:peace:

Alright GOOD folKs . . DUTY CALLs :nino: Gotta GO WORK ON MY SExxxY

Smonae says:

Bombshell breastfeeding does wonders for the body afta pregnancy :wink:
      My aunts were wrapping my stomach up too

Smonae says:

Bombshell breastfeeding does wonders for the body afta pregnancy
      My aunts were wrapping my stomach up too

——————————————–

I plan to breastfeed… :yes:

My mom told me about wrapping… chit sounds painful… but I’m for it though :tea:

:cya: Luvn

I’m impressed that the normally perfect B planned a big ole world tour when she knowed she was trying to make her a baby. That’s some Riheesha mess right dere.

Bombshell Esq says:

:peace: Have a safe and blessed weekend ya’ll

Smonae says:

@Bird this some bullchit, we still aint got no new music :mad:
      this 4 all over again :huh:

Smonae :happy: :kiss: and Sandra just posted a hood font :rofl:
      Chat ya’ll later with the night crew :bye:

lashellebelle says:

@Bomb (if you are still here) You just got rid of yours. Mine just came back.
      I’m laying down phone posting

Smonae says:

:hi: Ladies

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

E didn’t see shiat a out no surrogate :coffee:

Why is it such a big deal that this chic is preggers? Women get preggers every single day! I know she is Beyonce but damn my gosh you would have thought it was Princess Diana or someone like that, I just do NOT understand the hype over her! :tea:

Sup Intense? :yes: (Bruh Man nod)

Where da night crew at? I’m chillin on the patio quite tipsey and ready to chat. WHERE YALL AT!! (in my Intense voice)

Ni ni says:

@Tami, beyondce got a large flock of hoodrat following. Maybe they think so much of her because she waited and got married before she started having chullen :shrugs: . Anywhoo, I hope she is pregnant so she can stop dragging her 30 yr old puss all over the flo and get somewhere and raise her chullen instead of just having them for the sake of having them.

talkingwithtami says:

Why is it such a big deal that this chic is preggers?

TMZ told Kelly today that Beyonce was pregnant, and she said “WHAT?” :blink: I don’t think she’s pregnant chile. :coffee:

cocosilk73 says:

Aunty Sandy,you must have read my tweet that I sent earlier today:

“@Beyonce is pregnant again. Congrats to the surrogate whose carrying the baby for her and will earn another payday!”

ROFL

ShoeStalker says:

So Blind Gossip is running a story suggesting that the surrogate AND Beyonce are pregnant and they are trying to decide whether or not to pass the babies off as twins if they both carry to term…

Ty says:

WerkInprogress says:

Sandra something tells me it’s fo real fo real THIS time.

Had to log in for this shyt :crying: Auntie how u know :rofl: :rofl:

Ty says:

I don’t think she’s pregnant chile. :coffee:
      Did u say chile :huh:

:crying: :rofl:

Cant wait til lil Green Turfgrass is born

69 says:

talkingwithtami says:
      Why is it such a big deal that this chic is preggers?
      Sandra

You fonted “Chile”

I knowed you had some Dixie in you.

Errtime I see it, I hear my grandma/aunts/moms and chit say it and :rofl:

69 says:

:shrug:
      __________________________________
      I honestly don’t believe that she was pregnant either, auntie. But then you know people came for my head in real life when I said that I didn’t think she had the baby. So I just let the chit go. :coffee:

Not like I really care anyway. I do believe that the child is hers–biologically speaking, but she didn’t birth it. Alright, it’s time to hit the skreets. I’ll font y’all Monday :kona:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

;) leave my boo Beyonce alone! :wave: nobody here this late :rofl:

godiva says:

WHAT IN THE WORD IS YOUR ISSUE WITH THIS WOMAN?? I MEAN SANDRA IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE BENT ON JUST CRITICIZING THIS WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES OR HAPPENS IN HER LIFE. IF I READ YOUR BLOG ALL THE TIME BUT AND YES YOU DO CRITICIZE OTHERS BUT NOT LIKE YOU DO WITH BEYONCE. HAS SHE STOLE YOUR BIKE??LOL OR HURT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY OR SOMETHING IM JUST SAYING AND BEFORE ANY ONE GOES IN ON ME FOR MY COMMENTS CANT BELIEVE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS NOTICED THIS. I LOVE YA SANDRA BUT ENOUGH SOMETIMES!

rockstar says:

I don’t think she had Blue Ivy either. Beyonce is a celebrity, getting talked about comes with the territory. Why do people get so caught up with someone they don’t know, and if they ever saw them in real life, they wouldn’t even speak to them.

:cuss: Intense! Handle yo business yo! godiva stole your CAPS :rofl:
      :kona:
      Happy Saturday :cheer:

Poor Beyonce. It must suck to have all these family members and friends who believe you and your husband faked something so ridiculous..

I don’t know Beyonce but I’ve had five and I believe she gave birth. And to read insinuating comments that I’m dumb because of it..after reading some of these fonts and blog posts day in and day out is just… life affirming. :thankyou:

Green Turfgrass :wail: :chase: @dubb