Shoplifter runs over son, 4, in parking lot

Shoplifter runs over her son

A Macon woman is in police custody after she ran over her 4-year-old son in the parking lot while fleeing the Houston County Galleria in Centerville.

The tragic incident happened on Thursday night, when a Belk loss prevention officer observed Arkebia Albury, 25, shoplifting inside the store.

The security officer followed Albury and her children, ages 2 and 4, into the parking lot, according to a report on Macon.com.

When he ordered her to stop, Albury jumped into her 2001 Toyota Camry and hit the gas, but only her 2-year-old had made it into the passenger side of the car.

As the officer pleaded with Albury to leave the 4-year-old until an ambulance arrived, Albury got out out of the car and picked up the injured child.

“She picks the little boy up and throws him in the car and drives off,” Centerville Police Chief Sidney Andrews said.

Police caught up with Albury’s Toyota on Wilson Drive, near the mall. Emergency rescue personnel arrived and transported the child to a local hospital, where he is listed in critical condition with severe head and internal injuries.

“The child is in bad shape,” Andrews said. “It wasn’t looking too good.”

In addition to the 2 toddlers, Albury’s sister and niece were also in the car. The women were not charged since they stayed in the car when the shoplifting occurred.

Andrews said he wasn’t sure what was taken in the theft.

“I believe it was a couple of T-shirts. I do know it was clothing. It was a misdemeanor amount,” he said. “This certainly was not worth it.”

Albury is charged with with two counts of cruelty to children, reckless conduct and theft by shoplifting.

• Flasher messes with the wrong woman on subway
  • Man who sent video of child abuse to WSHH arrested
  • Devery Broox is not the father of abused boy in video
  • Cops ARREST abusive dad seen viciously whipping teen daughters in viral video

119 Responses to “Shoplifter runs over son, 4, in parking lot”

FuturedocDonte says:

:rofl: Bish a coach bag from BELK is not even that serious

Hope her little boy is alright though. :coffee:

:hahaha: this story is fcuked up

KayCeiSoul says:

Lord. Have. Mercy.
      I don’t know what this lady’s situation or mental state was to make her shoplift with her babies. But I know she is feeling lower than a grub for having damn near killed her baby. Unfortunately she is unfit, and even more unfortunate is she probably won’t understand why she’s about to lose her kids AND go to jail.

I can see her hollering, “BUT IT WAS JUST A MISDEMEANOR!”

Was she high? :smoke:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey FutureDoc! Auntie be ’rounding us up off FB. :rofl:
      Helluva marketing strategy & free advertisement. :wink:

Something needs to be done about all these hoodrats making babies. Obama needs to make birth control mandatory for unmarried women under 25 who rely on public assistance. This is ridiculous. :no:

@ KayCeiSoul: Facebook is a trip. They make sure all my friends don’t see my posts unless I pay to promote my posts. Social networking is not that serious for me. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie u know they gon says its unconstitutional.
      And why take birth control when I can have this baby and now be eligible for: child support, snap, section 8, Medicaid , WIC :coffee: hell quitting my job and having a bunch if kids almost sounded attractive

Kaycei :waves: I see we lurkin together. I saw auntie post this on twitter and was starin at my phone like ” wayment…. :huh::rofl:

How tragic,Just Tragic.I pray the baby boy pulls thru
      :wave:
      KaeCEI

@SAndra,U aint watching this GAME???

:bball:

@ luVn_liFe…: Yes, I’m watching the HEAT lose thanks to the corrupt refs. :(

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra I went to school with her :facepalm:

@SR
      Dont start . .
      GaGa U know this FEWL!is she mentally challenged?

FuturedocDonte says:

@SAndra,U aint watching this GAME???
      —-
      You know she is. But the game to close for her to talk her smack :tape:

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandra I went to school with her
      —-

@ GAGIRL87 I wouldn’t tell anyone that if I were you. :no:

You know she is. But the game to close for her to talk her smack
      :lol: I Kmow DONTE
      TOO close for me to pat attention to it
      :bite:

GAGIRL87 says:

@luvn unfortunately I do :no: all I’m gonna say is I’m not surprised :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

@Auntie – I feel you babes!
      MANDATORY BIRTHCONTROL/STERILIZATION/MURDERDEATHKILL :shank:
      However they have to get it done. They are having babies that grow up and terrorize whole cities.

Yes FutureDoc – we lurking on this good holiday weekend. I misses y’all during the week!

Hey LuV Boo! :hug:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
      This Game Just got NASTEE!!!!

:bball:

GAGIRL87 says:

@sandra I’m from Macon and its hella small down here lol I’m not ashamed she wasn’t my friend nor did we run in the same circles :no: I am praying for her son King tho!

KayCeiSoul says:

GG you should have tripped this bish in the school hallway.
      Maybe she would have bumped her head on a locker or a lunch table and got her mind right. Ol’ dumb azz broad. :karate:

:tea:
      I was just reading bout D Wade and some ugly a.s.s BECKy he’s :hump:
      :haha: <-Gabriel

KayCeiSoul says:

They are having babies that grow up and terrorize whole cities.

They are a menace to society. We warehouse these hoodrats, feed them government cheese and allow them to breed out of control. Then the hoodrat spawn grow up to shoplift, rape, maim and kill innocent citizens. Instead of building more jails, why not make birth control mandatory for unmarried women under 25 who rely on public assistance? China did it, why can’t we? :shrug:

KayCeiSoul says:

GG you should have tripped this bish in the school hallway.

newmom87 says:

Ish like this right here is why I am all for more sex education in schools, free condoms, plan B (13+), early abortions and anything else because this is just sad. Also when will the govt start mandating mental health exams? Cuz I’m convinced that no person in their right mind does this stuff smh these poor children

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Kaycei chileeee :no: it’s so sad the baby is in critical condition… :hug: bye Hun have a safe Memorial Day weekend you too @Luvn!

:wave: bye ga :kiss:

:peace:
      gotta catch these last 3mins it’s getting serious!
      :bball:

newmom87 says:

I’m always on here lurking late night so I can catch up on all the jokes and the drama that goes on in the comment section *goes back to reading As Sandra Rose Turns*

@newmom87

I Know u be hollering.Cause these mofos are TOuched!

This damn came is gonna come down to the last second AGAIN!!
      :mad:

:bite:
      lawd
      its CRUNch time!

FuturedocDonte says:

:scared:

Welp, we had a great run. The Pacers will win this series. I’m not even watching the rest of the games. :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Goodnight auntie

Night y’all :peace:

newmom87 says:

@luvin_life u have no idea! Lol some of the peeps on here need to be comedy writers.

newmom87 says:

Nite all have a great weekend :-)

Divinebrown says:

Those ghastly mugshots….making it entirely too easy to stereotype these young ladies. It makes me extremely sad. Yet again.

capricorn83 says:

I was out by the mall when this happened…complete chaos. :facepalm: She could have at least left the child at scene to get help but she drove off with him…and wasn’t even headed to the hospital. Those wasted minutes could have been critical for him

Yardgirl says:

:facepalm: Tshirts, really?? When I worked retail, I would watch security watching blacks, while I stood at the register and watched the whites rob the store with ease, SMH.

On a lighter note, happy Saturday Roses :waves: Even though it is only a high of 47 here on the east coast, I will make do by bundling up in my jammies and watching the ID channel all day!!

MetroAtlMrs says:

Epic fail…obviously there’s an imbalance of some sorts with her ability to reason rationally.

Yardgirl says:

MetroAtlMrs says:

There are many factors that can lead to imbalance. Let’s begin with poor nutrition. These kids grow up in the hood where they lack a healthy diet; no vitamins; not drinking enough water, which is essential. They subsist on Happy meals, junk food, candy, sugary beverages. Then we wonder why they do so poorly on standardized exams. :no:

Paige says:

“Something needs to be done about all these hoodrats making babies. Obama needs to make birth control mandatory for unmarried women under 25 who rely on public assistance. This is ridiculous.”

Are you serious?

lovezoe says:

Sad. So sad. I hope he pulls through and they are provided a safe, happy home.

Ni ni says:

Cosign Sandra. They should not give assistance for more than one child and that would solve a lot of problems.

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

Yardgirl says:

Yeah. Non Black people can get away with anything. These non Black men can commit terrorist acts,,,In part,,,Because Black men are the only ones being profiled :tea: Whatever. It is and will always be the White mans world. Even when the Latino population becomes dominant, the White man will always be in control of the U.S. We just have to continue to fight for ours. Blaming this womans hoodratedness isnt gone cut it. She probably would not have been spotted but for her color. If a cop kills someone whilst in pursuit of Yardie, Yardie is held accountable, not the cop. Why are we chasing a woman who has 2 minor children in tow? If a high speed pursuit puts others in danger, the cops fall back…Loss prevention should have alerted the authorities instead of playing Cap’n Chase a Ho…Not making excuses for this wainch, cuzz there is no excuse…Im just sayin…Theres a bigger picture :tea:

The White man already blames us for every damn thing, we need to stop ridding that bandwagon with them…People of all colors steal. People of all colors kill. The damn Boston bombers Mama should have been sterilized. Hell,,,The aunt too…Im just sayin…F*ck it, just sterilize all women…Tuskegee all over again,,,Just eliminate negroes from the planet 1by1…Why not? Bad parents bare good children daily, whether this woman or that man is a bad person, doesnt mean their children will follow in line. Who’s going to do the choosing on who gets sterilized? Sergio Garcias Mama should have been sterilized…Ol racist basturd…Adidas is standing by him as of yesterday,,,They asses should be sterilized as well…Is George (or is it Jorg’e, I heard theyre trying to play the hes a colored just like Trayvon defense) Zimmermans Mammy a hoodrat? Her sons a killer, and she is Hispanic,,,Do they qualify as rats? Whatever…My weekend sux ass thus far,,,But I’ll still wish yall a Happy Mem-day,,,Yardie :hi: Sandra :hi: And all the rest of the weekend posters :hi: Im doin my own thang at home…Bought some steaks on sale couple weeks ago,,,Gone cook them bishes up,,,A lil baked mac n cheese,,,Some sweet corn on the Cob,,,And call it a day…

San says:

Sandra say 25, I say 35 :tea: and if you’re mental no kids :tea:

San says:

——————–
      Same goes on in mid, upper households maam

Yardgirl says:

Aaaahhhh Bren you know how I love it when you bring out your grown and smarty artie side :love: I always hear you loud and clear!! Have a safe and blessed Memorial weekend. Enjoy that steak dinner, sounds deeelish! :cheers:

I seen this ish on CNN. Why the heck she aint leave the kids in the car with their aunt and cousin (her sister and her niece)??? She needs her azz whopped on GP alone for that. Then done pure ranned the baby over cause her dumb self done did wrong. I know was an accident but they aint have no bidness in the store from JUMP. The old skool Bertha’s and Shirley’s gonna take care of her on the inside tho. TRUST. Silly azz hoe.

Happy Memorial Day folks.

*goes to pour me another drank*

LSLH says:

Brendan :love:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I hope he gets better nothing worse than having a rat for a mother.:no:

Yardgirl says:

I agree. He or she is always a great read. :)

ReadingIsFundamental says:

This is so damn sad. I remember my shop lifting days; nothing to be proud of and I’m so glad I grew out of that before I had a kid.

i wish I was posting on a lighter note on this long holiday weekend. I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been playing my part at this new job the past few weeks and haven’t had time to comment or keep up with the topics on here.

Life is good; miss reading you guys.

69 says:

@GA

When I saw where it happened, I said I wonder what my in state lova knows about ol girl. :hump:

On the topic of shop lifiting.

About 7 years ago I worked in an outdoorsy/collegiate store where the YT’s love to shop and the blaques are not overly welcomed. Being the uppity nigra faker that I am, I got a job there one summer. When we would come in the store, they made sure to have everyone on guard in case we try to shop life. But how about this… One day I’m behind the register just watching this 14/15 year old white kid moving through the mens area just lollygagging and yanking chit in the process. He came to check out I wanted to see if he was going to be honest and pay for all his merchandise, he didn’t. I checked him out and perched my black ass on top of the counter to wait for him to walk next to the white girl on his way out and guess what… the alarm sounds. Ol’ girl just smiles and ASSUMES that EYE didn’t do my job by checking him out properly. So she walks back up to the counter with him and was like: “You missed one of his items.” Kid is visibly nervous looking at me. I responded: I didn’t miss anything, I wanted to see if he’d be honest and not try to stuff that he didn’t pay for his bag.

She looking at me like :blink: and I’m looking at this puss-n-boots white boy like :waiting:

He digs through the bag and tries to say he “forgot” he had it in there and that he had to go to his outside to get more money. Muffugga where you going to get more money from? You ain’t drive here. Then when he walked out my co-worker trying to talk about she can’t believe he would try and take something.

BITCH niggas ain’t the onliest ones that take chit without asking. GTFOH :rolleyes:

This is crazy. I am so over the “ratchet” and “hoodrat” persona. And ratchet azz hoodrats comes in both genders,all colors, and all income brackets. :coffee:

Good Morning Sandra!! :waves:

Happy Memorial Day to all that celebrate it!! :yahoo:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Morning Everyone :)

Milky says:

:wave: good morning all. Enjoy ur holiday.

Milky hello there babe :kiss:
      Ididnt morning there

missmiami says:

:yawn: :wave: Morning Roses, I see I am not the only one working for da MAN today

69 says:

Diva says:

shid I is just too tender headed.
      Its alright Diva. Good hair is healthy hair. Thats all that matters.
      <—when they tryna braid your hair
      chile my daughter did micros for me once and I was about to whoop her azz for snatching and grabbing on my head. I kept them muthafukkas in for one week and told her get em out…hubby had a rattail and she had a rattail taking them shyts down. had me looking Chinese wif my eyes all squished up. I ain't for that!!!! Never agane!

Milky says:

@aj :kiss: :hug:

Anna says:

:waves: @ all. Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day. Hubby is BBQing in the rain. He’s a trooper. I’m watching “The View”. Oh Yeah, @ watching my Grand. :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

:hide:

:scared:

Miany says:

:waves: GOOOOOOOOD Morning A.J, iDidnt, MissMiami, Milky, Anna, 69, Carmel
      @MissMiami.. nah, you aint the only one. I’m here as well. Will be here until 7 pm :rolleyes:

We still looking at this crusty lip MUCK! :peace:

Happy BBQ day today everyone! :wave:

LSLH says:

Hey Sandra!

Happy Memorial Day Everybody!

LSLH says:

Hey Sandra!

Happy Memorial Day Everybody!

Caramel Rain says:

Hi Miany! :hi:

ashersaharai says:

Hoodrats are a serious problem. Can’t stand them, praying for the young boy to get better!

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

:pizza: <—bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit

My boss aint here today, I aint bout to do shyt :coffee:
      MORNING

Chile I am over here watching the Silver Linings Playbook :rofl:
      :hahaha: this movie is hilarious, why didn’t anyone tell meh!!!! :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie & Tran hug:

OTB’S *wallslide* my baby cracked my ipad screen :blink: :crying:

GAGIRL87 says:

Being the uppity nigra faker that I am, I got a job there one summer.

______________________________________________________________________

@ 69 :rofl: hell nawl lol

GaGirl :hug: better known as GG :winky:

MissTaken says:

:wails: I am so tired. The road trip bak and forth totaled 22 hours in the car. I can barely function this am at work. I don’t drink coffe either. I’m screwed.
      Morning :coffee: <– what i should be drinking

NaijaGal says:

awwww G-ster *did you almost beat his ass* :hug:

Morning ladies :hi:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Naija :kiss: where in the hail have you been? :mad:

Girl I was in shock I couldn’t even beat em :blink: I took that damym wii, 3ds xl, and flat screen out that room tho if mama ain’t happy yo a$$ ain’t gone be neither UNTIL my shyt is fixed. :coffee:

BTW my warranty expired LAST WEEK! everybody talking $200-$300 prices BUT I found this place that charges $140 for ipad glass repair :no:

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL – been on vacay…dang that’s jacked up…it would happen after the warranty expires *shakes my fist at apple*…$140 though? damn…welp besides that hope you had a great 3-day weekend :kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Naija I’ll be back bout 9:30 :kiss: my 3 day weekend sucked too :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

damn G…go buy you a bottle during lunch and toss it back…you deserve it :cheers:

lovezoe says:

Morning :waves:

GA, I would take it to the Apple store. Theyay work with you

Good Morning Sandra!! :waves:

Morning Naija :kiss: hey babe hopefully you are back to normal!!!
      GAGirl
      Jenie
      Picka Picka
      lovezoe
      Miss Taken try a five hour energy. Chit you may need two!!

NaijaGal says:

AJ my luv :kiss: I am, I am…so you lush it up this weekend? restaurant or home grilling?

A.J. says:

Sandra knows of a place in Buckhead. I cannot remember but I do remember Sandra posting something about it on Twitter with the phone number.

A.J. says:

so you lush it up this weekend? restaurant or home grilling?
      :yes: me and my Gewurztraminer. Restaurant and Folks of all places. My relatives I tell you….cheap cheap cheap!! :no: but I was happy to pay.

I saw the Fast & Furious 6. :steer:

I could’ve waiting for regular tv on that but I am hard to please tho :tea:

NaijaGal says:

I saw the Fast & Furious 6.
      ===========================
      I’m shocked it did so well…guess that’s why they keep making them

A.J. says:

I saw the Fast & Furious 6.
      ===========================
      I’m shocked it did so well…guess that’s why they keep making them
      Me either especially with The Hangover.

This fukk shiit biitch. They need to run over her asss with a toyota. That poor baby. I :pray: he’ll be alright.

She don’t even look like she gives a fukk.. :no:

Good morning all.

A.J. says:

I saw the Fast & Furious 6.
      ===========================
      I’m shocked it did so well…guess that’s why they keep making them
      Me either especially with The Hangover

i haven’t been into fast and furious since #2…. after tokoyo drift with lil bow wow I gave up on em all the together..NOW we at movie #6, with #7 and 8 in the works… I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP MAKING THESE MOVIES..LET IT GO :coffee:

A.J. says:

I still do not understand why adults bring young babies to movie theaters. :shrug:

at least the HANGOVER people know when too HANG IT UP

NaijaGal says:

I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP MAKING THESE MOVIES..LET IT GO
      ==========================
      6 grossed $150mill…they’re gonna ride that chit out

I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP MAKING THESE MOVIES..LET IT GO
      ==========================
      6 grossed $150mill…they’re gonna ride that chit out
      the story line was awful and the cars were extremely normal (I mean me and you going to a dealership and buying) I couldn’t even get a Bugatti!! :lol:

NaijaGal says:

I still do not understand why adults bring young babies to movie theaters.
      ========================
      fcuk yo enjoyment…momma wants to be with the masses too

A.J. says:

still do not understand why adults bring young babies to movie theaters.
      ========================
      fcuk yo enjoyment…momma wants to be with the masses too
      I get a refund/credit every time. :tea: just for a baby hollering once!

at least the HANGOVER people know when too HANG IT UP
      Those actors have other roles to tend to. These actors/rappers/singers not so much. What else are they doing? :shrug:

NaijaGal says:

I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD JUST STOP MAKING THESE MOVIES..LET IT GO
      ==========================
      6 grossed $150mill…they’re gonna ride that chit out
      ———–
      My neighbor wish he was in tokyo drift… When he first moved in he had some busted azz 1990 hatchback honda civic that looked like he tried to trick it out but the problem with it is it didn’t start and when it did a black cloud of death would appear from the exhaust AND it was loud as thunder. He was rolling around in that with a new born baby. :smack:

I guess he traded that shat for a “better/safer” honda. :no: If this shiit dont look like a plastic toy car. Grey car with purple and gold rims and stickers all on it. It barely starts too. But every friday and saturday night, he and some other fools sit outside the burger king parking lot with the hoods up sharing the lastest tips on how to trick out your shiddy azz car.

:dead: not outside of Burger King tho :lol:

at least the HANGOVER people know when too HANG IT UP

good point :coffee:

at least the HANGOVER people know when too HANG IT UP

good point :coffee:

Milky says:

Morning and chit all. :wave:

Morning Milky :happy:

:dead: not outside of Burger King tho :lol:
      ——–
      If you do the google maps thing for Key West’s only burger King you’ll see how much of nothing it is.. Acting like its wal mart :lol: We were on our way dont to Duval St. and I saw this pitiful sight. (I hear when he leaves the house cause the “new” car is loud too) I could see if they were nice cars…but they aren’t :lol:

Milky says:

Aj :kiss:

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning Waiting, AJ, Milky, Picka, Naija, Ga, MissTaken, Jenie, lovezoe

Who is ready for Tyla’ Perry on OWN tonight? :lol:

Morning Miany :hug:

AJ they got Tika Sumpter looking slorish :( :lol:

Miany says:

@AJ… :lol: Ion watch tv much so no thank you but….Oprah on Live this am tryna promote this show. Tyler Perry’s stuff isn’t really my cup of tea but, I don’t hate on the man. Hopefully the quality is good.

AJ they got Tika Sumpter looking slorish
      that’s putting it mildly.

@Miany we will see. I give everything one shot.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ AJ buckhead you say :think: they might be charging MORE than the $300 :(

@ Zoe I tried an Apple store and they said $300 :no:

@ AJ buckhead you say :think: they might be charging MORE than the $300
      E-mail Sandra. She knows the person.