Plan B pill available over the counter

5.8 million women have already availed themselves of the so-called “morning after pill” — and pretty soon, your 15-year-old daughters can too.

On Tuesday the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the sale of Plan B, the morning-after pill to girls as young as 15, without a prescription, and without parental permission. The Plan B pills will be available at your neighborhood pharmacy for sale over the counter.

According to the Washington Post, a U.S. District judge ordered the pill to be made available to all women. The Obama administration was given until May 5 to file an appeal. The FDA approved the sale of the pill to 15-year-olds as a compromise — since girls even younger than 15 are having sex without protection.

Plan B pill available over the counter If the Obama administration does not file an appeal by the deadline, the pill may be available without an age restriction.

Unlike the RU-486 pill, the Plan B pill does not cause spontaneous abortions. The Plan B pill works by delaying or prevention ovulation so young girls can’t get pregnant. The Plan B pill must be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.

Neither the RU-486 or the Plan B pills protect against sexually transmitted diseases.

The reaction to the news was mixed. Some parents are outraged at the idea of losing more control over what goes into their children’s bodies. Other parents are relieved that the emergency contraceptive protects their already sexually active teens from unwanted pregnancies.

• Pregnant wife tried to abort her love rival’s baby by tricking her into taking abortion pills
  • Medical Minute: Pseudocyesis (False pregnancy)
  • Justin Bieber’s Abortion Statements Spark Outrage
  • Chad Ochocinco’s Girlfriend Pregnant?

149 Responses to “Your 15-year-old daughter will soon be able to purchase the morning after pill over the counter”

I’m with President Obama on this one. This is a sly way to control the explosion of hoodrats having babies. :tea:

:hide:

MsOnederful says:

:no: I don’t like this at all. I see the CDC having a rapid increase of STD’s reported soon. SMH

Betamax82 says:

:think:

MsOnederful says:

Still wont stop the STD’s though..from running rampant.

I saw this yesterday and :rolleyes:

I read some people were pushing for as young as 11 or 12 to be able to buy it.

Hail, i don’t see why not tho.

Nicola says:

I feel that more women need to support this pill and abortions. I think it’s a bigger sin to bring a child into this world you can’t/don’t want to raise properly.

Far more bad parents (and the children they failed) roasting in hell than women who had abortions.

MetroAtlMrs says:

I can see both positives and negatives about the MAP being available to minors. I think ppl should stop acting like the teenagers are NOT doing anything.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA CHICK
      “DAYUM! You put that nigga at Deaths’ door???
      _________
      Sometimes you go too far. You need to learn what’s funny and what’s not. Don’t be an azz.

sometimes you overvalue yourself. I wasn’t joking. I was really asking cause you made it sound like the divorce put him at death’s door. If you don’t want to talk bout chit, don’t bring it up. Always remember that.
      _________
      First of all, Sir. I CLEARLY addressed Chan in that font. So you were more than welcome to ignore it. And I’m not sure how you figure me assuming you were making yet another unfunny dumb azz joke would equate to me overvaluing myself. Chan addressed the issue of divorce and I added to a conversation and made it clear I was talking to him by typing his name…which means I was talking to him. Now, anyone was welcome to comment but your comment was tacky. If you were going to add something to the conversation it could have been something of substance.

To answer the question you asked so rudely, no our divorce did not put him at death’s door. Diabetes did.

MetroAtlMrs says:

@ Nicola #Cosign

Miany says:

This pill was invented because folk don’t really use condoms like they should.. I don’t think this will increase STD numbers.. It will probably just decrease abortions/unwanted births??

KyCakes says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      “I feel bad for celebrating my divorce sooo hard because my ex is really sick and bad off right now. He sucked as a husband but I’own want him to die. ”

DAYUM! You put that nigga at Deaths’ door???
      _________
      ———————————————————————-
      Just look at how he refers to ALL females…

Someone hurt him bad….

#WhoHurtYou

MsB2u says:

this is not good at all
      :no:

marquez269 says:

Ummm which parents have their 10 and 11 year old walking around with $50 bucks to go in a drug store and buy a morning after pill anyway?

Nicola says:

————–

:blink:

I dont understand how both abortions and the pill should be supported when the pill is put in place so that abortions dont have to take place. And nine times out of 10 people who chose to ‘raise’ their children and may do a bad job either don’t know their options or are relying on someone else to do the job and it doesn’t go as planned.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

So, instead of programs being funded to educate on …

you know what, never mind. I’ll wait til the next post.

Parents, talk to your kids; God bless.

Nakeya_j says:

@VA :Hug: Hey boo hey

On topic: Why can’t we teach kids to NOT have sex until they are fully ready for everything it brings? And that pill should have to be signed for by a parent or something. smh. I don’t like it. At all.

FuturedocDonte says:

When I was 15 I couldn’t afford a $35 pill. I could when I was 16 because I had a job. I think this is a good idea, it won’t promote promiscuity (because if the sexing they r going to do it with or without a pill

marquez269 says:

——
      Kids steal. :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Marquez

the parents don’t have to. The grown *ss man their child is f*cking or being pimped by will pay for it.

ok, I said I would shut up.

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      I read some people were pushing for as young as 11 or 12 to be able to buy it.
      Hail, i don’t see why not tho.
      ^^ I don’t see why not either… The availability of the pill wont MAKE these girls have sex. If they’re doing it already, why not give em all the options?

:popcorn:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————-
      Hmm..I think there still needs to be an age restriction/parental consent, but then, I am torn…I have had a dialogue with my Son since he was 5.
      You know, “knock a chick up and YOU’RE gonna take care of it” and “There goes your paycheck for 18 years, as you will not be allowed to run out on your child”

But yes, the explosion of the babies needs to be addressed because with some of these females…common sense isn’t so common….

@VA
      I responded down stairs. You’ll be ok.

NaijaGal says:

I can see the pros and negatives as well @METRO…can’t call it…we’re no longer living in an age where most people are waiting for marriage…females are getting their cycles younger and younger and these kids in jr high are already suckling…yeah I got nothing

Bootcampgirl says:

How many kids’ do you actually think, think about the consequences when having sex even after being talked to by whomever? I do agree with the having to sign off on thing #noshadejustbored

puppylove says:

I think parents need to have open dialogue about sex and stop burying their heads n the sand. My mom put me on bc my senior yr of high school and i wasn’t even having sex. My lil sis is on it now, so there won’t be a need for this pill.

Deadline?
      The rules are that it has to say on the label somthing like Only 15 and older can purchase. And one more thing that I cant remember right now djm. #phoneposting

Bootcampgirl says:

:cosign:

:yes:

NaijaGal says:

=============================
      why you know the price though :huh: :lol:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KYCAKES
      “@VA Now you know this is not a valid request. That nigguh was born an ass, and will always be an ass.
      Just look at how he refers to ALL females…

Someone hurt him bad….

#WhoHurtYou

_________

:huh:
      Who is you again? Why do you feel you know me? :think:
      ——————————————————————

You’re such an ass, I bet you were born a breach baby…

#DooDooBrain

To lighten the mood, from down sturrs

Man, Chan,

I have an exclusive on the Iron Man 3 movie. I know y’all were geeked about the movie coming out, so I made my hyperlink the hook up just for y’all.

No malicious intent at all. :D

Anyone else is welcome to check it out as well. :D

And as I told you, if you ain’t want it talked about, keep your mouth shut. Simple as that. Or say you would rather not discuss it. The end. You said you didn’t want him to die, I didn’t know if that was literal or not so I asked.

It’s not my fault you are too ignorant to know when a question is legimate or not. That’s your own failure. SMH.
      I don’t have a problem discussing it. If I had, I wouldn’t have brought it up. But I do have a problem with a dumb azz question like “did I put him at death’s door?” It was foolish and tacky. You’re right…it isn’t your fault. It isn’t your fault that you font so recklessly all the time that you don’t know how NOT to. And it’s not my fault that you never learned the art of asking a question tactfully. Look at you, calling someone ignorant. :lol: If you didn’t font like an azz 99.999% of the time maybe one wouldn’t automatically read your fonts in an azzhole-ish tone. But I digress. :coffee:

Oh and ion really have no opinion on this :no:

Nakeya_j says:

Bootcampgirl says:

——
      The kids don’t think just like the adults don’t think, so I get your point there. For all that though, why not put the kids on bc? Why not create a bc for men/boys as well? JMO

Milky says:

@rif :kiss:
      @chan hey boo!
      :wave:
      naija
      ty that gravi
      kycakes
      thickchick
      justhookin
      luvn :kiss:

@KY
      “Whatever TOO short…Ain’t no one on here studdin’ your rude, unfunny, height adjuster wearing ass…

You’re such an ass, I bet you were born a breach baby…

#DooDooBrain

Uh huh. Get over whatever it is I or whoever did to you. Toughen up.

NaijaGal says:

:facepalm:

KyCakes says:

puppylove says:

——————————————————————–
      :yes: Exactly.
      Talking may not stop them from having sex, but at least they know what could potentially be in store for them.

I showed my Son pictures on the internet of unfortunate STD victims…

After he got ill, I believed my work was done… :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

NaijaGal says:

=============================
      why you know the price though
      Get out of my head because I was thinking the same thing :shrug:

KyCakes says:

@littleman no need to question my toughness, trick baby…

I just don’t like you, so :shrug:

Why not create a bc for men/boys as well? JMO
      ———–
      They are in testing phases for birth control for males…. not that any of them will let go of their pride to take it. :tea:

Fated4Greatness says:

This is tricky situation. I think it should be available to avoid teen pregnancies but some teens will see this as a reason to have unprotected sex and STD’s will most likely sky rocket. Talk to your kids…thats all i got :shrug:

scorpio says:

————————————————————————-

Too Bad, and unfortunately, some hoodrats will still not educate themselves enough to go get the pill.

Ignorance is Bliss….

Bootcampgirl says:

:cosign:
      I have a guy who comes to Aftercare, he is 19 and on his 4th child…

@VA
      “I don’t have a problem discussing it. If I had, I wouldn’t have brought it up. But I do have a problem with a dumb azz question like “did I put him at death’s door?” It was foolish and tacky. You’re right…it isn’t your fault. It isn’t your fault that you font so recklessly all the time that you don’t know how NOT to. And it’s not my fault that you never learned the art of asking a question tactfully. Look at you, calling someone ignorant. If you didn’t font like an azz 99.999% of the time maybe one wouldn’t automatically read your fonts in an azzhole-ish tone. But I digress”
      ________

Question is a question. You either understood it or you didn’t. It’s ok. I ain’t for everybody and everybody ain’t for me. Like I said, you’ll be ok and get over it…. or you won’t. Chit I don’t care either way. :shrugs:

My friend took one of these pills, last year and they are 50 a pop :tea:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Miany says:

I don’t think this will increase STD numbers.. It will probably just decrease abortions/unwanted births.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I agree with this statement.

NaijaGal says:

MILKY :waves:

lovezoe says:

We as parents must do better at REALLY having an open-door policy with our kids. Telling kids “Don’t come home pregnant” does t cut it anymore. I’m not for my kids taking any medication without my knowledge or consent. These girls will be popping this like candy instead of really knowing about waiting for the right one, and preventing STDs and pregnancy.

Nakeya_j says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Why not create a bc for men/boys as well? JMO
      ———–
      ——
      Are they? Cool. I don’t feel like it’s only the womans responsibility. But I don’t see many taking it either. But if they don’t want some sneaky chick trying to get pregnant, they just might want to go on and take that pill. IJS

@KYCAKES
      “@littleman no need to question my toughness, trick baby…

I just don’t like you, so

Riiiiiight. Well, there you go.

KyCakes says:

Bootcampgirl says:

:cosign:
      I have a guy who comes to Aftercare, he is 19 and on his 4th child…
      ———————————————————————
      :eek:
      @ 19 though? Sheesh…. :facepalm:

Nakeya_j says:

I’m not for my kids taking any medication without my knowledge or consent.
      —–
      :no: Not at all. In my house I need to know what is going on. Period.

:wave: MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :kiss:

:cosign: Scorpio folks gone still be popping babies, and keep bucking the system :tea:

MsOnederful says:

Miany says:

It’s almost kind of promoting unprotected activities..well not promoting it but saying if you have…Here just in case… :no:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      ________

Boy Bye. This isn’t our first time sqaring off.

Your initial comment was rude, as were the following comments. But it’s nothing new. I don’t care for your online persona but what you eat don’t hurt my stomach. So you’re right. I’m good. :bye:

Is my Ky Ky in here :yahoo: :hug:

iAmChan says:

Well damn, everybody love everybody!

@ Bedazz…those people were wild for that Iron Man vid.

Nakeya_j says:

have a guy who comes to Aftercare, he is 19 and on his 4th child…
      —–
      See when my momma started buying condoms for my little brother I was mad, but really she is so right. Because I don’t want that to be him. If your gonna be out there having sex then strap up. I would hope my son and I grow to have that type of relationship where he can tell me he needs them, and I won’t want to buy them, but please believe I will. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure.

Miany says:

I am NOT A HOODRAT….My momma let me take human growth& development course in 5th grade (age 10) I lost my V-card senior year (age 16).. daddy tried to talk to me, I lied and said I wasn’t having sex, we are really close I just didn’t wanna tell my daddy his lil girl was acting grown :oops: (dude had a kid already- still does obvi), we used condoms on and off and I got pregnant. I KNEW I COULD get pregnant, HE KNEW I could get pregnant. I KNEW how it worked, didn’t think I could get caught up. kids are dumb yall….yall cant expect JUST talking to work. It’s not always bout talking. If you have a kid who just does as told, thank god but… it aint all just that.

Bootcampgirl says:

@ 19 though? Sheesh….
      :yes:
      He is delusional and so are his babies mama’s, there’s three, he’s having his 4th with one of them. No job, on probation, just young and dumb and full of cum…

Why not create a bc for men/boys as well? JMO
      ———–

:think:
      That chit just don’t sound right but chiiiiiid. I know I would rather take this magic pill rather than a condom! (YES, I know about STDs.. I”m just sayin, the male pill would be better than a condom!)

jeniefrumdabloc says:

My friend took one of these pills, last year and they are 50 a pop
      Really? It was only $35 in 2008. :kona:

Lord. I’m not ready for these conversations with my baby boy. :cry:

I’m glad I still have >>>>> <<<<< that much time to enjoy him as my baby even though he wipes off my kisses. :mad:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Is my Ky Ky in here :yahoo: :hug:
      ——————————————————————-
      :yes: I am…
      What’s going on, beautiful?

Gigi26 says:

Man you got adults out here who don’t know the consequences of having unprotected sex so whats the big deal here?!

The Morning After Pill ain’t no cake walk either, that shyt from what i’ve heard gives you HORRENDOUS CRAMPS so bad that you can’t even think about fukking again. So yeah ppl ain’t lining up to get it, it gives then an easier way to prevent something from leading to much more dire circumstances (abortion).

Oprahs Bunion says:

Bootcampgirl says:

I have a guy who comes to Aftercare, he is 19 and on his 4th child…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wow:

Men will not take birth control :nono: come on

iAmChan says:

Well damn, everybody love everybody!
      Everybody’s good Bae. Just another day in the Rose garden. :hug:

Bootcampgirl says:

I am NOT A HOODRAT….My momma let me take human growth& development course in 5th grade (age 10) I lost my V-card senior year (age 16).. daddy tried to talk to me, I lied and said I wasn’t having sex, we are really close I just didn’t wanna tell my daddy his lil girl was acting grown (dude had a kid already- still does obvi), we used condoms on and off and I got pregnant. I KNEW I COULD get pregnant, HE KNEW I could get pregnant. I KNEW how it worked, didn’t think I could get caught up. kids are dumb yall….yall cant expect JUST talking to work. It’s not always bout talking. If you have a kid who just does as told, thank god but… it aint all just that.
      Well said…

MsOnederful says:

VA :yes: sister in my head…. They sent for you and now you coming with the wratthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. :nun:

@VA
      Boy Bye. This isn’t our first time sqaring off.

I ain’t your “boy” but exactly. Either answer the question and move on or don’t. If you ain’t like my “online persona” you coulda just ignored me. No sweat off my back tho.

But yeah, I knew you would be ok. :yes:

Ky ky over here phone posting, my coworkers made me fellowship with them :crying:

VDot says:

What was the age before? Because I definitely recall getting Plan B in high school at 17. I needed a script but not permission from my parents.

Chan,

Not that they had all of the sound on point though :hahaha:

Them Thais are funny cats man.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      Boy Bye. This isn’t our first time sqaring off.

But yeah, I knew you would be ok.
      Dude. You got LAST WORD SYNDROME! :rofl:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Nakeya_j says:

I’m not for my kids taking any medication without my knowledge or consent.
      —–
      Not at all. In my house I need to know what is going on. Period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nakeya, although you have good intentions, you do realize you will not be able to control everything your does, right? I’m accepting this a little more everyday.

AlluringlySweet says:

This is bad. I wouldn’t want my child buying this without my permission. Who knows wht the side effects are on developing bodies. I’m wary of birth control too bcause they come out a year or two after there release getting sued cuz of side effects. I talk to mine regularly about her sexually active classmates an their only 12.

This is my take. Teen pregnancy has been around for a very long time. Mary mother of Jesus is the most famous teen mom ever in the history of mankind. Does sex ed. help? Yes and no I suppose. Teen pregnancy rate is down in my state. I am a card carrying member/monetary gifter of APPNC (Adolescent Pregnancy and Prevention of NC) so they send me stats on a reg.

KyCakes says:

Nakeya_j says:

have a guy who comes to Aftercare, he is 19 and on his 4th child…
      —–
      ———————————————————————-
      You just have to start with him while he’s young…Don’t wait until he’s 12, 13…
      When their younger, they’re not so embarrassed about asking certain questions an you can’t be embarrassed if they come to you.

Hell, my kid and I have SUCH an open dialogue, he asked me how Men masturbate. :rofl:

I think he was looking for direction. I told him to keep it clean, if I start seeing to many crusty wash cloths, he’ll be on laundry duty and whatever you do, DON’T dry dock…. :rofl: :rofl:

Being a ‘Father’ to my Son :lol:

Miany says:

^^ @Gigi… I can believe that cuz girlll I took some anti-biotics and the first day of them shiis made me feel like I could NOT WALK!!…
      I am a bit concerned bout them dumb lil girls who will let dudes skeet on em nightly and use this as dayum near a daily vitamin

ya’ll think COOkie and Magic :hump: EVER??

MsOnederful says:

VA sister in my head…. They sent for you and now you coming with the wratthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..

:hi:

MIANY you and I are in the same boat. Never been a hood rat never will be one but I got pregnant early, didn’t think it could happen to me and my parents talked to me. :shrug:

Kids are going to do what they want sometimes.

Gigi26 says:

I have a guy who comes to Aftercare, he is 19 and on his 4th child…
      ——————————
      Not surprising, niggas can get girls pregnant off pre-cum, his stupid ass prolly didn’t even nut with the first kid..

Now kids 2-4…yeah he knew what he was doing. And those chics are stupid cuz he can be giving them HIV :no:

The damn youth smh.

@va
      “Dude. You got LAST WORD SYNDROME!”

:lol: No, that’s “being right” syndrome! :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Not at all. In my house I need to know what is going on. Period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      —–
      Of course not. But if he is on some type of med then I need to know. That’s a health matter. I can’t stop him from doing whatever, but something like that I feel like a parent should be made aware.

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————–
      Sometimes, a fate worse than death…

Nicola says:

@ Bedazzled His Razzle

Easy. The pill is being pushed for all those people who have NO BUSINESS being parents right now, but feel abortion is a sin. But you only have a 48 hour window for it. So I think we need a positive abortion campaign for those who miss that window.

As for how people raise their kids. 9 times out of 10, people FAIL their kids. Point blank. Your child is a blank vessel, your own experiences and skills, the environment you live in, the friends up in your house, the schools you send them to, shape them. You can overcome almost anything outside of the house, if what’s going in inside is healthy and strong.

No child ever asked to be brought into this world. So if you bring one in, you should do your damnedest to make sure you (and the man that fathered them) do right by them.

Steps off soapbox, but keeps one foot on just in case…;)

I’m not for my kids taking any medication without my knowledge or consent.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Up until 3-4 years ago anybody could stroll in to their local pharmacy and buy all the ingredients they need to cook up meth. No questions asked. I feel you but still… :shrug:

VDot says:

Bootcampgirl says:

ya’ll think COOkie and Magic EVER??
      :yes:

goat76 says:

Miany says:

—————–
      Bingo!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@va
      “Dude. You got LAST WORD SYNDROME!”

No, that’s “being right” syndrome!
      Whatever floats your boat.

SN: If you can call women hoes AND call me ignorant…I get to call you BOY! BOY!

Caramel Rain says:

SMH.. this is some bullsh…. All this synthetic homornal ish is gonna f up a lotta girls body and when they are ready to have kids, it may or may not happen… this country is headed skrait to hell… :nono:

Gigi26 says:

———————————————
      Yes that’s the only thing i’m worried about too but hey, let em suffer. But for shorty and ole boy who slipped up the first time around..let them have the chance to get it. You live and yo learn :yes:

My sister took the MAP…she told me about it…she was sick as a dog :no:

@BOOT, Eehhh.I dont :shrug:

@V i agree about the BC and Fertility issue down the road

Nakeya_j says:

You just have to start with him while he’s young…Don’t wait until he’s 12, 13…

Hell, my kid and I have SUCH an open dialogue, he asked me how Men masturbate.

Being a ‘Father’ to my Son
      ——
      I hear you. He asks me questions now about his dinky, and I want to scream. But I just answer them as best I can, and then it’s cool. I just want him to be safe when he gets to an age to have sex.

I’m not for my kids taking any medication without my knowledge or consent.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ________
      I know this wasn’t supposed to be funny but…. :rofl:

ya’ll think COOkie and Magic EVER??

They said they do.

lovezoe says:

What does a doctor ask when giving medication? What other medicines are you taking? Teenagers won’t always answer that for fear of not getting the pill. As long as my child is under the age of 18, I would like to know about their medical needs. I may not control everything, but I want to make sure they remain healthy. I won’t dent them preventive measures, but let me take you somewhere other than Walgreens to get it.

KyCakes says:

:lol: @VA

My sister took the MAP…she told me about it…she was sick as a dog
      *Shivers*

I read teen pregnancy is at a all time low, obviously there is other motives behind this :tea:

@VA
      ““Dude. You got LAST WORD SYNDROME!”

No, that’s “being right” syndrome!
      Whatever floats your boat.

SN: If you can call women hoes AND call me ignorant…I get to call you BOY! BOY!

:think:

KyCakes says:

Nakeya_j says:
      I hear you. He asks me questions now about his dinky, and I want to scream.
      ——————————————————————–
      I hear ya!

Miany says:

VDot says:
      ^^ :( I would hope not.

Gigi26 says:

————————————–
      All that progesterone :yes:

I stopped messing with bc cuz I had horrible side effects…I got fat, my hair was thinning, and I got depressed (thank GOD i caught that early). I ain’t built for that mess. If I get knocked up, i’ll just have to accept it. But for now, i’m using condoms…and we had the talk so if there’s a slip up..welp, guess Gigi’s gonna be a Mommy.

Being a ‘Father’ to my Son
      ——
      ————
      I was giving my son a bath and he said “Mawmy, what’s dis? :blink: ” *points to testicles*

Me: Those are your testicles bay. They are a part of your body.

Him: :whoohoo: <—really him repeatedly saying "TESTICLES!!!"

@GIGI
      “I’m not a fan of putting young girls on bc….I think there’s a link between using bc for years and later fertility issues.
      ————————————–
      All that progesterone

I read that BC seems to more frequently have adverse effects with sisters too. :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Sooo ummm lets be real here….

How many of yall got pregnant when you were a teenager?

If you got an abortion..did your parent take you, know about it, or paid for it without knowing that’s what you were gonna do with their money?

If yes, then look at it from that perspective.

lovezoe says:

, the govt need to worry about the hormones in food making 9 year o,d girls have periods and looking like they 30.

lovezoe says:

Gigi- I was 20 yrs. old, junior in college. My mom suggested a minister or doctor (and I’m not talking about an OBGYN)

How many of yall got pregnant when you were a teenager?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My daughter will be 18 next Tuesday. I was late teens as I was 18 when she was born…but I was still dumb as all kinds of shyt.

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————–
      Hard to get pregnant when they sexing the same sex.
      Just 1 of my theories why it’s at an all time low.

@VA
      “Whatever floats your boat.

SN: If you can call women hoes AND call me ignorant…I get to call you BOY! BOY!

This is rejected.

Counter proposal:
      I call women in general hoes. I didn’t call you specifically a hoe.
      I didn’t call you ignorant, but your actions ignorant.

Therefore you can call men in general boys and my actions ignorant or boy-ish. But you cant’ call me specifically a boy.

What do you say?

Oprahs Bunion says:

Gigi26 says:

Sooo ummm lets be real here….

How many of yall got pregnant when you were a teenager?

If yes, then look at it from that perspective.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thumbsup: That’s why I think this morning after pill is a good idea!

Had a cousin on BC for years until her late 30’s and she can get pregnant for nothing now, :no: them eggs are dead

Nakeya_j says:

Me: Those are your testicles bay. They are a part of your body.

Him: :whoohoo: <—really him repeatedly saying "TESTICLES!!!"
      —–
      Him: Mommy look when I touch it, it gets bigger. Look! Look!
      Me: *Not even looking up from what I was doing* Baby, please go and put your clothes on
      Him: Why does it do that?
      Me: :blink: *sigh* It grows when you touch it because it likes it. Let's go and call your dad, so he can tell you more.
      And I put his dad right on speaker and we all talked about it. Ever since then, we have to keep telling him to get his hands out of his boxers. smdh.

Aye goat u got a point :tea: real ish right there

VDot says:

@ Gigi-The only bc I tried was depo. One shot and I was done with it. Headaches….no period..and the main reason I was over it was because it fugged up my libido. I was like fugg this chit. What’s the purpose if I don’t even feel like :hump: I’m all about the rubber game. It has yet to fail me :Yes:

Gigi26 says:

Sooo ummm lets be real here….

How many of yall got pregnant when you were a teenager?

If yes, then look at it from that perspective.

:applause:

Gigi26 says:

@Lovezoe: see at least your mom suggested something (dang a voodoo doctor? :lol:)

Some parents ain’t fittin to deal with that. My mom was 16. Her mom took her to ger an abortion. So all she told me is be careful and I thank the Lord that I haven’t had a slip up :yes: Cuz the fear of disappointing my folks is waaay more than the fear of what they would do to me.

I’m gonna think the kids that will get the MAP will have the same concerns I would have in not telling their parents or approaching them about it. Fear of disappointment.

MsB2u says:

So they are basically telling these young girls its ok go have unprotected sex

Gigi26 says:

————————————–
      All that progesterone

———-
      I cant stand birth control. If it weren’t for cysts and endometriosis I would NOT be on it. I told Mr Razz as soon as I run out I’m done with it. We’re strictly using condoms and I’ll just have to deal with the side affects of the condition. :(

goat76 says:

:newpost: Weezy F(getting FCUKED by) Baby

Miany says:

Hard to get pregnant when they sexing the same sex.
      Just 1 of my theories why it’s at an all time low.
      ^^ sad but true Goat…sad but true.

iAmChan says:

These negotiations between Man and VA are tense, yet entertaining. :popcorn:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      “Whatever floats your boat.

SN: If you can call women hoes AND call me ignorant…I get to call you BOY! BOY!

This is rejected.

Counter proposal:
      I call women in general hoes. I didn’t call you specifically a hoe.
      I didn’t call you ignorant, but your actions ignorant.

What do you say?

goat76 says:

MsB2u says:

So they are basically telling these young girls its ok go have unprotected sex
      ———-
      Nah, they doing that anyway.

Oprahs Bunion says:

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————–
      Hard to get pregnant when they sexing the same sex.
      Just 1 of my theories why it’s at an all time low.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It’s at an all time low because people are becoming more educated about preventing teenage prenancies. The MA pill is just another option. We must continue to teach our kids about condoms and STI’s. We must have conversations about sex and not shy away from it. Ya’ll know I talk about it ALL the time! :-)

Oprahs Bunion says:

MsB2u says:

So they are basically telling these young girls its ok go have unprotected sex
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Come on, you don’t eally believe this do you? So what would you suggest as an alternative?

@VA
      “Offer accepted but I’d like to put a clause in there that allows me to amend this agreement if you ever refer to me (specifically) as a hoe and/or call me ignorant.”
      _________
      Clause rejected.

Keya, When lil Razz touches on himself I tell him he better quit or it’s gonna fall off :rofl: When he gets older I’ll explain to him the biology of it in the sense of a child (nerves, blood rush, etc.) But for now, he is to keep his 3y/o hands off his ting ting… or it’ll fall off :hahaha:

MsOnederful says:

VA take em…to the back door……….. you know exactly where I am talking about. :yes: cuz jaw is trying it…. :nun:

goat76 says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

————————–
      Hard to get pregnant when they sexing the same sex.
      Just 1 of my theories why it’s at an all time low.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ——————————
      Yeah, Sex ED. was one of my other theories.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      _________
      Clause rejected.

Oh well. So much for that Boy.

Signed,
      Da Ignorant Hoe

Nicola says:

MsB2u says:

So they are basically telling these young girls its ok go have unprotected sex

***

No the pill can wreak havoc on your body. It’s not a picnic for some women. So I’ve heard and seen. Knocked my bestie out for 10 days. Missed work and everything. Another friend 3 days. And they were grown. Can’t be cute for a young woman.

EducatorMomfromMS says:

———-

by Bedazzled His Razzle on May 1, 2013 at 12:44 pm
      ___________________________________
      Had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago due to SEVERE endometriosis. I’m almost 41 with an 18-year old and 10-year old. So, I’m done with babies, but it’ll grow and become more painful without the pill or some other treatment.

tintin1979 says:

this is good and bad in a sense. Taking it a lot can affect a woman’s insides to have a baby in the future. I too am guilty of taking a few plan b pills in my past. Although it never did affect me. But you don’t want it to get to a point where little girls are downing them like flinstone vitamins.

MsB2u says: