Atlanta PD Hunt Thieves Who Stole Rolex Watches Worth Nearly $1M

Thieves Stole Rolex Watches Worth Nearly $1M

Atlanta Police are on the lookout for 6 brazen thieves who robbed the Mayors Jewelry store in Lenox Square Mall on Friday afternoon in upscale Buckhead.

Police say one man stood lookout while 5 casually dressed men entered the jewelry store on the upper level of Lenox Square Mall. Footage from Mayors security cameras shows the men loitering around the center island where pricey diamonds are on display.

The men then drifted over to the Rolex case at the back of the store. Two of the men produced hammers and smashed the glass cases, grabbing Rolex watches priced upwards of $100,000 a piece. Police estimate the thieves snatched $940,000 worth of Rolex Watches in 30 seconds.

“This was well-coordinated and thought-out,” Sgt. Greg Lyon told the Atlanta Journal Constitution. “They had seconds to commit this and get away.”

Witnesses told police the thieves made their getaway in a white 2013 Dodge Caravan that was found abandoned 2 miles away. Within minutes, police located the van, with help from a tipster. Inside the van police found 3 of the Rolexes, T-shirts, tennis shoes, underwear and baseball caps. Police hope DNA left on the items will lead them to the thieves who may be from out of town.

Residents of Rockhaven Circle, where the van was abandoned, told police the men got into a dark-colored SUV and left the area.

The van, which did not have a tag, was reported stolen in Michigan.

A reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for tips leading to the arrests of the individuals. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers Atlanta tip line at 404-577-8477, online www.crimestoppersatlanta.org or by texting CSA and the tip to CRIMES (274637)

• Usher Robbed Of $1 Million in Jewels, Cash, Furs
  • Lindsay Lohan Blames Suge Knight’s ‘Son’ for Stealing Jewels
  • Police: Adair Freeman Died For His Fake Diamond Chain
  • LL Cool J takes down burglar with his bare hands

115 Responses to “Atlanta PD Hunt Thieves Who Stole Rolex Watches Worth Nearly $1M”

LSLH says:

They’ll be stupid enough to post pictures of themselves wearing the stolen merchandise in 5…4….3…2…….

Is this the same place Greg leakes jewelry was at?? did NeNe get married this weekend?

Anna says:

How do you ditch the getaway vehicle, and leave behind 3 Rolexes?

Dang they drove to ATL from Michigan? wow.

NeNe Leakes was a beautiful bride on Saturday night but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that a robbery at a jewelry store the night before her wedding almost ruined her day.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star splurged on a luxurious Rolex watch as a wedding present for her fiancé Gregg Leakes but was shocked to learn that the heist at Mayors Jewelers in Atlanta included his watch and wedding band.
      ~
      Why didnt she take the stuff with her? How come his stuff was in inVentoy?

And I agree with you ANNA why did they leave what they went in for behind?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So they changed clothes sounds like…Butterum… Why they take their draws off? Somebody pist/shatted themself? :wtf:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
      Dang they drove to ATL from Michigan? wow.
      ~
      ~
      ShOOt i Keep reading its rough in Michigan,Financially”

Why they take their draws off? Somebody pist/shatted themself?

:chase: wHODATT!

Luvn, maybe they were polishing it up for them?

amatrex says:

Looks like somebody dropped a hammer. None of those fools appeared to be wearing gloves so at least one person’s fingerprints were left behind. :nono:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says: maybe they were polishing it up for them?
      ~
      ~
      Perhaps,i didnt watch the VID cause i cant,fif they rummage through the whole store?
      if NO . .
      Then why was it in the display cases??

A.J. says:

$2,000.00 reward?! Are they for real?! :no: Those watches retail at $50,000.00 on up. I wouldn’t say a word; now give me the value of one watch alone and I would possible come forward if I had information. :yes:

Gigi26 says:

This is unfortunate and it had to be niggas huh? SMFH.

But Jewels like this should have been protected even if it was in Buckhead because lets be real Lenox is not UPSCALE, the hoodboogers are in there heavy :lol:

Hope they find em but something tells me that if these watches don’t have tracking devices, they will not be found. They’ll sell em to drug dealers :shrugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

_________________________________________________________

That’s it :blink:

lovezoe says:

2000 for giving up info on a 2 million dollar robbery? I wonder is that where Nicco got his “Rolex” from. :rofl:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

:lol: left their drawls and the Rolex? What kind of bad news bears crew robbed this place? If they said they found my finger prints on the counter I would say I looked at jewelry there earlier.

A.J. says:

Real sloppy job. Who doesn’t wear gloves during a jewelry heist?! Education people, education. Hell, TV-watch TV. All these criminal shows will show the dumbest crook how to rob. :tea:

anw_rootbeer says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      Why didnt she take the stuff with her? How come his stuff was in inVentoy?

And I agree with you ANNA why did they leave what they went in for behind?

____________________________________
      MAYBE to have engraved or personalized?? IDK

I have a feeling they’re trying to sport watches and splash them over IG…

Gigi26 says:

2gs reward?! :eek:

Well you know what they say “Snitches get stitches” you ain’t hearing not a peep from me :tea:

Up it to 50gs (TAX FREE) and i’ll give you one of their names…but that’s it :tea: :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m going to the gun range this weekend practice shooting & shyt :shotsfired:

Dang they drove to ATL from Michigan? wow
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      MamaDub has mad fam in Toledo, OH which is right next to Michigan and they make the drive to BAMA on a reg. 2 hours PAST ATL. My great aunt (my granny’s LAST living sister) just turned 80. She drove it BY HERSELF not even two years ago. :steer: << my lil ole auntie getting IT.

Anna says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Luvn, maybe they were polishing it up for them?

~~~~~~~
      I wouldn’t want to be walking around & responsible for that rolex. NeNe aint getting mad at me, if I got mugged on the way back. :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Dammm straight smash & grab

GAGIRL87 says:

Auntie “who dat” still driving :rofl: I LOVE it

Just watched the vid . . bananas!!
      They are already identified,
      1. they dropped one of the hammers on the floor,dumb a.s.ses!
      2.dude in the white Tee grabbed the frame of the door running out :smack:

and yeah Nene Is full of crap,if the watch was already picked out and then the do girl went and paid it wasn’t in that display case OR Shouldn’t have been :nono:

CheBell says:

A sign you are not a true criminal when your drawers have to be removed during or after a crime. You sir are not about that life.

Betamax82 says:

Where were the employees :think:

Shay_OH says:

Dang….you know they gonna be sellin’ discount rolexs all over the A-T-L

( :pc: checks airfare prices from OH -> ATL)

lovezoe says:

So they walked in a busy mall in the afternoon and no one noticed stuff missing.

libra80sbaby says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ————-
      :lol: I CANNOT with you this afternoon, Ma’am

Ty says:

A million $ of stolen goods and the reward is $2k :wtf: yeah they might as well go ahead and file the insurance claim and move on chile :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

Where was security hell even Louis Vuitton has an armed guard at the door

And dang I aint see nat nann person in the store but the Mgr running behind these fewls,IONo Y he was running behind them for.

when will FOlKs learn bout trying to save the Stores merchandise unless YOU own the STORE
      :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

“NeNe’s bridesmaid was at the store Friday night and paid for the Rolex and ring and left about 15 minutes before the robbery,” a source close to the situation told.

This is another lie by RHOA producers. I’ve been in that store many times. Shoshana would never leave a wedding band in the display case with the Rolexes. This is so dumb. Also, the robbery happened in the daytime, not at night. :no:

Shay_OH says:

“Inside the van police found 3 of the Rolexes…”

And how they just gonna LEAVE 3 of them shyts in the car???

(Looks @ my sanyo digital time-piece…. :mad:)

bnatural says:

bnatural says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:
      Jamie Deen, meanwhile, said on of his heroes growing up was African-American baseball player Hank Aaron. He said his parents bought him Hank Aaron pajamas and told him about Aaron’s struggle.
      ———–
      Some-of-My-Best-Friends-Are-Black Eyed Peas
      This is one of her best dishes… must have stemed from this situation here…
      ——–
      I understand the Deen boys defending their mother, it’s natural BUT what they seem to not understand is that it’s not just N-word that she said back in the 80?s, it was the behavior at the restaurant and her desire for a “southern-plantation” style wedding that has people in an uproar. Her brother, Bubba, is the true culprit in this BUT because Paula allowed him to spew continually use the N-word and other sexually explicit language when speaking with employees. The separate entrance and bathrooms for the black and white employees is another thing as well…
      She basically condoned his behavior and all of her supporters fail to see that aspect of the case

—–
      whew…..I’m trying to keep up with you all

ImSoZah says:

The watches are worth a million dollars but the reward is two thousand??? :hahaha:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      ~
      I agree SANDRA,I done but many of watches for my hubby as well as picked his wedding band out . . so Yeah I Know :tea:

I didn’t\don’t believe that Story :nono:
      doesn’t make sense for a few reasons

Just Looking says:

Quick Check In – :waves: @ LSLH

You could tell that she could’ve stood a size larger because the holes were already the the large hole fishnets but she stretched them out and made them a bit larger. My mama was standing next to the refrigerator and wasn’t saying anything, she was just staring at my friends legs awkwardly and she said, “Vikki, I heard you in here telling ‘LSLH’ about your quickie this morning.” My friend was a little embarrassed and said yes ma’am, I’m sorry you heard that. My mama said don’t be sorry that I heard you, be sorry for yourself cause it looks like your husband beat you on your legs with a gate! Omg, y’all I died three deaths.
      ___________________________________
      Just wanted you to know that you, your mama and big girl. MADE MY DAY!! But I can’t stand none of ya’ll. :dead: :ghost: :rofl:

Have a good one everybody and Ms. Sandra

:peace:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying: :rofl:

Why do the elders always say wear clean undies in case something happens and u end up in the hospital knowing if it goes down u will probaby shyt yourself anyway :crying:

Gigi26 says:

Smash n Grabs are realll popular now, I remember a group of Trannies did that joint in DC…they straight come in a posse, grab up what they can and run out…

:no:

A.J. says:

:cosign: After years of CSI I can dissect the hell outta of crime scene :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Just like the lady who found 20gs and the bank gave her a 500 GC. God will bless them.

Shay_OH says:

:cosign:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

:stop: At the 2k reward. Ain’t nobody finna die over 2k for snitching. Then again they did find one of the thieves dirty panties in the van
      Snitch :cell: I want $15k or else I am turning you in
      Robber: man what?!!! I come murk you right now!
      Snitch: oh like you murked them drawls with piss and boo boo stains wit to scary @$$v
      Robber: :oops: You right

Shay_OH says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Megan Good smashed Soulja Boy???

The devil is a LIE!

:bounce:

Shay_OH says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Megan Good smashed Soulja Boy???

The devil is a LIE!

:bounce:

Shay_OH says:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Snitch I want $15k or else I am turning you in
      Robber: man what?!!! I come murk you right now!
      Robber: You right

:dead: :nun:

Apparition says:

The watches are worth a million dollars but the reward is two thousand???
      ———————————
      The manager/owner grabbed a couple himself and will still pocket the insurance.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Megan Goode wasn’t always saved :nun: I wonder if he said YULL :yahoo: when he climaxed?

:facepalm: SERIOUS MissTAKEN
      ROCKY.

Gigi26 says:

But Jewels like this should have been protected…

Back in the nineties, when Mayors was located on the 1st floor of Lenox, they did hire a police officer to stand guard all day. I guess they let him go due to the poor economy.

Snitch: oh like you murked them drawls with piss and boo boo stains
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT is wrong with YEW??? :dead:

Apparition says:

Why do these places have such poor resolution security cams when they sell stuff that costs as much as they sell? I can get a crystal clear shot of me at 6 Flags going 400mph on a roller coaster but all you ever see on the news when things like this happen is 8 bit nintendo characters.

lovezoe says:

So the store was on the second floor and they still got away?!

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Megan Goode wasn’t always saved I wonder if he said YULL when he climaxed?
      —————-
      I remember the dance craze of Superman that hoe….. I wonder if that song was about her… even though he was only 17 then…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maybe they can get that security guy that shocked the purity live wire SHAT outta that heffa with the stun gun at the hood mall.

I gotta watch that clip when I get home now that I think about it. That is one of my all time faves.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by Gigi26 on Jun 25, 2013 at 1:48 pm
      _____
      I know they could not have looked like or been dressed like Derek J or EJ Antionette
      :pigsfly: :pigsfly: <— All star tranny smash and grab tweak team runs into high end store
      Derek J: Cu$t make sure you grab me a size 86 in that blouse
      EJ: Ok long as you get me some instead rial strength peep toes heels wench!!
      Chris Bosh: Y'all heffas hurry and get that Birkin for Adrienne before she threaten to sell me out again!!
      ******all of them get arrested because EJ heel gives out and he crushes Chris Bosh thin ankles***

@ luVn_liFe…: The RHOA producers should’ve learned the facts of the robbery before they told that lie. Obviously they don’t know how the store is laid out. Why would a wedding band be left inside the Rolex display case. :no:

Betamax82 says:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by Gigi26 on Jun 25, 2013 at 1:48 pm
      _____
      <— All star tranny smash and grab tweak team runs into high end store
      Derek J: Cu$t make sure you grab me a size 86 in that blouse
      EJ: Ok long as you get me some instead rial strength peep toes heels wench!!
      _______________________________

You stoopid :lol:

@SAndra . .
      YOUR right,NOT only are they doing scripted drama,hell any ol drama as long as its in the vicinity :lol:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by Sandra Rose on Jun 25, 2013 at 1:58 pm
      ————–
      I know right San! :cheers: Those were the good old days. I wonder what ever happened to good old Robert the security guard.
      Running away before she find out I am lying :kona:

goat76 says:

They showing it all in this case. I didn’t think they would show us(the world) his body at the crime scene. I’m assuming his parents aren’t in the courtroom or they just not showing them.

lovezoe says:

So the store was on the second floor and they still got away?!

The 2nd floor leads directly to the top deck of the parking garage. From there, you drive one level down to the street.

San says:

I use to do that drive from MI to GA. :no: Sure don’t miss it

goat76 says:

_________\
      :yes: They are there Goat

@GOAT
      I just read Trayvons father had to leave out of the court room because of the PICS :(

how sad

goat76 says:

goat76 says:
      _________\
      They are there Goat
      ———–
      They was in the courtroom while the CSI was giving her testimony???

Ok Im just reading these Khia tweets after she came for Bey

“Im convinced if you spray lysol on Khia she turns into Chief Keef”

:dead: :rofl:

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@GOAT
      how sad
      ————
      I was wondering if they were in there. People have been saying that them leaving every time they get emotional would call for the defense to protest.

LOL did u call her CSI :rofl:

No I think he walked out trying to see if the mom is still there :thinking:

hi im 25 years old and this is my first marriage….my husband is 23 and he watch twerk videos from time to time now i was wondering is that consider as being a form of cheating of him watching twerk videos. Im trying to learn but its hard when you a big girl and your legs start hurting. Please keep me anonymous and please help….Thank you
      ———–
      :ghost:

I use to do that drive from MI to GA. Sure don’t miss it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is a ROUGH arse drive. Gotta go through them jeepers creepers mountain roads in KY and TN? NAW SON. My mama and her sibs wanted to beat the mess outta my great aunt they found out she made that drive DOLO at 78 yo. Had SENT her money to get a plane tix…she shows up at my aunt house in Bama at 6 a.m. CST with REFUNDS for folks :wave: Been driving all dayum night!

Ty says:

This is where Naija comes in :cry: Idk but the judge said yesterday she was not removing them and stated the law that gave them the right to be there. Not sure how the emotional thing works :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHO and WHY? Who is this?

goat76 says:

I tell you one thing. Treyvon’s body wasn’t exactly close to the side walk, the side walk Zipperhead claims Treyvon was smashing his skull.

And how many arms does Treyvon have? Zipperhead claims this 150 pound child held him down, punched him in the face 25-30 times, cover your mouth and nose with his hands, and reached for your gun. Oh and they didn’t find any of Zipperhead’s blood on Treyvon’s hands or under his nails.

This dude is toast. Well the evidence is pointing that way.

goat76 says:

LOL did u call her CSI
      No I think he walked out trying to see if the mom is still there
      —————–
      That’s what they’re calling her Crime Scene Investigator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHO and WHY? Who is this?
      ———-
      Y’all need to subscribe to Zane on FB (like her page) :rofl: folks be asking her for advice for the most craziest things :lol:

goat76 says:

Ty says:

This is where Naija comes in Idk but the judge said yesterday she was not removing them and stated the law that gave them the right to be there. Not sure how the emotional thing works
      ————–
      Oh yeah I saw that. This is supposedly the next move by the defense after their first attempts failed.

Nakeya_j says:

——
      I got to that ^^^ part and lost it. hahahahah

Wayamunna…..who trying to twerk it out?

Ty says:

I know those facial scars dont look like he was fighting for his life :nono:

Miany says:

oh yea… like Aparition said, The owner will make a big come up. For whatever reason, the appraisers appraise jewels funny. If the rolex is $50,000 retail, the insurance might just pay out more than that. I dunno, that’s how it was when I got my lil diamond appraised $14,000…I took it to sell and they aint even offer HALF of that. Handed me back my certificate talking bout the only person that’ll pay me the appraised value is an insurance company.

Miany says:

@GOAT :pray: they follow the evidence

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Ain’t no lie baby bye bye bye :ghost:

Wayamunna…..who trying to twerk it out?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Some big ghul

Miany says:

It aint only big girls who can’t twerk… I watched a video last night and the one chick had a banging body, she was just wiggling her body (mind you all that wiggling and her booty was not doing a thang)
      The other two : :huh:
      Chick: I’m trying to but it wont move
      The other two: It look like it wanna do it
      Chick: It wanna do it, I just dunno how
      Finally the dude just palmed her booty and moved it himself… :rofl: <~~~~me, mind you this a flick I'm posed to be watching but that was funny as fugg to me

Chris Breezy Facing 4 Years In Prison, L.A. City Attorney Files 2 Criminal Charges Over Hit-And-Run Accident

:no:

:facepalm:

what hit and run? I swear they will find something to lock a ninja up for no matter what!

goat76 says:

Then the chick in the night club claim Breezy assaulted her.

luVn_liFe… says:

——-
      THey WANT him in jail huh? Chris has enough money to pay for a fender bender… :rolleyes:

Caramel Rain says:

********************

:lol: wow! BTW a friend and I got into a heat discussion about whether p0rn watching is consider cheating…

, in connection with a minor accident last month where Chris rear ended a Mercedes and allegedly refused to fork over his driver’s license number and gave bogus insurance info and then left the scene. The City Attorney has charged Chris with hit and run — for leaving the scene without exchanging proper information. He’s also been charged with the crime of driving without a valid license. The crimes are punishable by a maximum of 6 months in jail for each offense. We’ve also learned the City Attorney will refer the matter to the L.A. County D.A. for a possible probation violation in the Rihanna beating case. Worst case scenario — if the judge in that case concludes Chris broke the law and thereby violated his probation, he could be sentenced to prison for 4 years.

goat76 says:

Then the chick in the night club claim Breezy assaulted her.
      ———–
      Witnesses say she was drunk and persistantly tried to jump on stage and the body guards blocked her, doing their job…

luVn_liFe… says:

————-
      I bet he wont serve neeeeeear that much time.

Miany says:

^^ What are the criminal charges?? I didn’t think he left the scene. Wasn’t there pics of him, Karrueche and the yt lady with the flat azz that they hit???? Ion get why the city of LA has enough money to pursue this frivilous case where no one was tested for drug/alcohol abuse (it wasnt reported) and no one was even harmed???

I bet he wont serve neeeeeear that much time.

~
      ~
      If lindsey Blohan hasnt spent BUT one night,CB shouldnt either.

Miany says:

:thinking: If I earn so little money that I finance my car as oppossed to paying cash, WHY can I afford INSURANCE while CB rich azz buying cars that cost 10x’s what mine cost cash but stillriding dirty???

Awwwww… dayummm. Why’d they have to go and ask him that???? Poor lil Orlando Jones says he feels bad for Solange Knowles when people tell him they look like!

In an interview with The UrbanDaily.com Jones said:

“Solange Knowles is so beautiful it actual hurts my heart when I hear that..for her. Because she’s beautiful,” he says. “It’s just one of those weird things and people jumped on it and I feel bad for her. It kills me every time I hear it so I cannot support this. I love that chick too much.”

Even though he insists that she beats him out in the looks department he thinks it’s possible they may have come from the same tribe back in the Mother Land.

“We might be and if so, what a blessed tribe to be in. I have love for the whole family. What they’ve accomplished is historic. You can’t not love it.”

SMH. Mathew Knowles needs to call Maury…
      ———————-

:ghost:

A.J. says:

If lindsey Blohan hasnt spent BUT one night,CB shouldnt either.
      :applause:

IKR :rofl: :rofl:

*pours out some liquor for the blog*

Miss the good ol days :cry:

Nakeya_j says:

Did everyone go to lunch?

:shakebutt: <<< Big Ghul. Her knees is tired.

A.J. says:

Then the chick in the night club claim Breezy assaulted her.
      ———–
      _____
      And pushed her ass aside. Now what she needs to do is get that infant off of the dirty ass bed and clean that junky room.

Nakeya_j says:

Did everyone go to lunch?
      Naw chile everybody damn near gone (banned) maybe the lurkers will post :coffee:

Carrington says:

$1 milli worth of watches and they offered $2 g’s as a reward?

I wouldn’t turn them in on the basis of that offensive a$$ed “reward” alone!

Ruuun, y’all! Get Lisa nem!!!

I was at the wedding it was something to see my gosh! Feel bad Gregg didnt get his Rolex geesh its so bad out here! :tea: