Celebs Out & About: Halle Berry, Miley Cyrus, Emeli Sandé

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez

Lovebirds Halle Berry, 46, and fiance Olivier Martinez posed on the red carpet at The Champs Elysees Film Festival 2013 in Paris, France today. In an interview with People magazine, Martines, 47, confirmed his first child with Berry will be a boy. “My son will remain an American, but I will remain French.”

“I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture,” Martinez added. “I feel good there — but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”
Photo: INFphoto.com

Miley Cyrus attends the Myspace Event

Miley Cyrus attended the Myspace event at El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
Photo: Peter West/INFphoto.com

Emeli Sande

British singer/songwriter Emeli Sande received a honorary degree of Doctor from the University of Glasgow on Wednesday, June 12.
Emeli received her degree for “outstanding contribution to the music industry.” Emeli is best known for breaking the Beatles longstanding record of most weeks spent (63) in the Top 10 on the charts with her debut album Our Version of Events.
Photo: Glasgow University/Splash News

• Halle Berry’s ex: “Don’t call my baby black!”
  • Halle Berry’s Stalker Returns; Gets Arrested
  • PICS: Ciara Dumps Her Halle Berry Wig (But Not Her Attitude)
  • PICS: Jay Z and Beyonce Scuffle With Paps

201 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Halle Berry, Miley Cyrus, Emeli Sandé”

Tink Tink says:

Congratulations Emeli Sande

Miley has a cute face. As for her fit’… NO.

Hope for a healthy pregnancy and delivery for Halle.

Emily has AWL her teef showing :lol:

:D

Gigi26 says:

Go head Emeli :clap: that’s awesome

I have nothing for that sprite

and nothing for them other two :shrugs:

:cheer:

If im not mistaken Emeli left school, med school, to persue music. :thinking: Anyway LOVE HER!

Tink Tink says:

Miley can get it tho :tea:

OTB I missed you saying Marta :rofl:

somebody told me it stood for: moving african americans through atlanta :huh:

Oh the 90s. :facepalm: I like Miley..she’s grown nicely. And she be trying it with her fash. Spend them Disney coins girl.

I like Miley Shoes :yes: anyone else see her twerking :lol: offbeat

GIGI, have you seen any of the videos of miley twerking…. :kona:

Caramel Rain says:

I cant wait til I get my toned tummy back :(

Liars! Metro Atlanta Regional :thinking: Transit Authority! :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Why are Miley’s pants legs two different colors? :eek:

Gigi26 says:

@Razzle I saw that broad twerking in a dinosaur onesie and that was the first and last time I watched anything of hers :no:

I won’t subscribe to it :no: :lol:

NaijaGal says:

I loathe honorary degrees…OTB Emeli sound like Beyonce to you? safe and healthy delivery to Halle…as for Miley, live your life

Tink Tink says:

Why these damn sprite kids running around here talking like the from “down under.” She really needs to lock them up in her damn office!

San says:

Halle get married or something. Please don’t have another child who’s father has to pick him up to visit. :heart: you tho

I cant wait til I get my toned tummy back

Ermahgawd.. I never cared about a tummy, mine was always small in relation to everything else, namely my thighs, but since Ive lost weight my tummy is too too .. :no: ! What are you doing to work on yours???

Anybody use or know someone who used a body wrap? I am not about the crunch life. I have done diet changes and I get plenty cardio. :waiting:

SN: STILL loving your water recipe :heart:

San says:

I loathe honorary degrees
      ———–
      :tea:

I loathe honorary degrees
      ————-
      Can you use these to get a job? :kona:

Emeli sound like Beyonce to you

Yes. Rifting crazy…and thats Bey’s thing.

On the crazy in love great gatsby rendition I was like :blink: she sound just like..then she mustve got a second wind or something cause bay bee :heart: she did that.

San says:

*whose :cuss: Damn typos

CC left early and so am I…. :peace: and Chicken grease!… on Foxy Brown’s legs!

Things I learned tuhday right chere:

*Ciara got an ugly ass shirt
      *You can never treat yourself after the hard work you put it and if you do you better NOT post or even say a peep that you treated YOURSELF
      *hip hop makes all young boys wanna suck d!ck
      *Yt fck their own fam and its cool we still crabs in a barrel
      *Miley still tryna convince US that shes down…bless her heart
      *We still dont care bout Halle (correction I dont care)

Hip Hop abs will be here tomorrow :woot: I need to loose my small muffin top :yes:

NaijaGal says:

Miley still tryna convince US that shes down…bless her heart
      =============================
      I’m mad Destiny Hope thinks moving her back up and down is twerking

Tink Tink says:

*Yt fck their own fam (and Morgan Freeman) and its cool we still crabs in a barrel

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA did you just font her gubment :lol:

JENIE just tile tuck and tighten :rofl:

*tilt

Okay I can roll with this. Them future gay gangstas of America post had me shook.

So…now Olivier is all American patriotic… but wont he tryna get Halle to move with Nahla to France last month? :shrug: Fugg do folks think yo? That the public forgets? :shrug:

Ty says:

If im not mistaken Emeli left school, med school, to persue music. Anyway LOVE HER!
      Thats what Im trying to figure out :shrug: Does she have a doctorate in musical arts because u cant get those for breaking the Beatles record :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

TINK we aint touch on him earlier bc that wasnt the topic but I aint forget grandpa and his dirty d!ck self. He will get a roast on another day

Bombshell Esq says:

Things I learned tuhday right chere:
      *Ciara got an ugly ass shirt
      *hip hop makes all young boys wanna suck d!ck
      *Yt fck their own fam and its cool we still crabs in a barrel
      *Miley still tryna convince US that shes down…bless her heart
      *We still dont care bout Halle (correction I dont care)

————————————————-

:rofl: That’s as about as close as I’ll get to a recap… so I’ll take it :rofl:

HONORARY DOCTORAL DEGREES ARE FROWNED UPON AND ARE NOT WELL RESPECTED Among THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PUT IN THE STUDY TIME, EFFORT, & MONEY TO GET ONE.

AND I CANT BLAME THEM :coffee:

and another thing, myspace still having “events” :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

British singer/songwriter Emeli Sande

She in the same category as Rita Ora

I’m mad Destiny Hope thinks moving her back up and down is twerking

______

:hahaha: :danban:

but wont he tryna get Halle to move with Nahla to France last month

^ I promise myself I wasnt gonna even touch this topic so I just summed it up as I dont care. I do declare you are right :coffee:

but wont he tryna get Halle to move with Nahla to France last month?

Naw Halle wanted to move. Her otha baby daddy was like nerp.

MissHarlem says:

myspace still having “events” <—what is that velvet?

I got some shyt for y’all…. brb
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Don’t come back with some heat and e-shoot us :wail:

Tink Tink says:

and another thing, myspace still having “events”
      ____________________________________________________________________
      I was thinking the same thing but then I thought maybe there is some other type of “myspace” that Im out of the loop about.

MissHarlem says:

I stand corrected but I still declare

Ty says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

AND I CANT BLAME THEM
      :cosign: but congrats though :coffee:

Thats what Im trying to figure out Does she have a doctorate in musical arts because u cant get those for breaking the Beatles record
      _________

Its for her coontributions to music..breaking Beatles records in Beatle land is big nutts.

I know yall like to ride but she has a degree in neuroscience already. Let her get another paper. :lol:

That’s as about as close as I’ll get to a recap… so I’ll take it

:lol: It worked for me! :thumbsup: :thankyou: @New Yawk

I got some shyt for y’all…. brb
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Don’t come back with some heat and e-shoot us
      —-

Bombshell Esq says:

SO EBT got a-nufa reality show coming out called “Hip-hop Sisters” :smack: :no:

Emeli Sande has written music for Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole and Susan Boyle. <—-Oohhh didnt know that. *cha ching sounds*

Tink Tink says:

Off topic: Do you think if I write Tyler Perry or Oprah and tell them how hard I’ve worked for my three degrees and how I’m trying to be an inspiration to many of people’s lives, that they would pay for my student loans :ashamed:

FuturedocDonte says:

British singer/songwriter Emeli Sande

She in the same category as Rita Ora

I think better :yes: she has a nice album :yes:

:thankyou: <—says your welcome lol

but I still declare

:lol: And i love it!

KayCeiSoul says:

Tink Tink says:

************************************************

:wail:

Let those kids BE Tink! :rofl:

I kinda feel you though – work is NOT the place for chirrins and nem.
      :no:

Tink Tink says:

I say go for it :woot: you never know

Rita Ora is like a Rihanna.

Emeli is like a .. :thinking: Alicia Keys (with a strong voice that is)

MissHarlem says:

myspace still having “events” <—what is that velvet?

looks like it

==========================
      you best leave Momma O outta your plans…I got dibs on Sophia :huh:

:waves: <=====adoption papers waiting to be signed

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************************

THAT'S the part of the industry I want in on :yes:

I want a royalty check from songwriting so bad I can taste it. :koolaid:

“Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute’s looks”

A man has been warned after he dialed 999 to complain about a prostitute’s looks after meeting her.

West Midlands Police said they were contacted by the caller who said he “wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act”.

The force said a call was received complaining that the woman was not as attractive as she had claimed.

Officers have now sent the man a letter warning him about wasting police time.

“The caller claimed that the woman had made out she was better looking than she actually was and he wished to report her for breaching the Sale of Goods Act,” a spokesperson for the force said.

:wail: :wail: LMAOOOOOOOO Give me my money back whore.

Just Looking says:

Google Alert – De Mac used my favorrite word SOMETIMEY

:rofl: :love: it and her

strong voice
      ===============
      :yes: nothing by strong vocals throughout her entire CD

THAT’S the part of the industry I want in on

I want a royalty check from songwriting so bad I can taste it

Claim it. :nun:

My daughter is a .. “song” writer. :facepalm: Here’s to hoping she improves with age. :lol:

Ty says:

_________

Im letting her be great…even said congrats :rofl:

:trophy: on her neuroscience degree though

MsB2u says:

i love Halle’s hair

“Man calls Solihull police to complain about prostitute’s looks”

Officers have now sent the man a letter warning him about wasting police time.

————-
      he snitched on his damn self :rofl:

THAT’S the part of the industry I want in on
      I want a royalty check from songwriting so bad I can taste it
      Claim it.

Vision :nun:

I need to get her album. I think she sold 2 milli in UK alone. Everytime Next to Me plays in the house, we be hooting and hollering and playing our imaginary keyboards and pianeers. :listen: :headphones:

Chrisette Michele’s CD is on point

RAZZLE gravi….expound :waiting:

Tink Tink says:

——–
      :lol: if it’s moving/inspiring enough..

Naw @OTB. It was him I read. Now he all patriotic on America? The People story anyway made him sound like he just LOVVVVES it here. He can go back to whence he came. TUH.

A source previously said: “The main reason that Halle wanted to uproot Nahla from Southern California, where her father, Gabriel Aubry, currently lives, is because Olivier doesn’t want America to be his primary residence anymore. “Olivier’s family and friends all live in France and he is desperate to move back there. Yes, Halle did like the fact that France has strict privacy laws that govern the press, but that wasn’t the reason for the proposed move.

MH-before I do, what do you see? NeYo’s questionable lip ring, or a busted can of biscuits??

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA I love her albums. Her last album was my least fav but I still like it

Ty says:

Tink Tink says:

Try it :yes:

I read Will I Am paid off somebody’s house that way. I think it was $90k

SOMETIMEY
      _________

It was SO perfect for that one. :hahaha: :love:

SN: Youre so annoying..been pine-ing and listening to that Chrisette all day. *stnak face at you* :heart:

Chrisette Michele’s CD is on point
      _______

JUST said something about her. :yes: Im in.

BISCUITS :rofl:

Chrisette Michele’s CD is on point
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I don’t doubt it. I am stillllllllllllllllllll rocking Epiphany like it came out this week :yes: Imma go get it. Epiphany changed my LIFE

I brought this e-heat and is :shotsfired1: on you e-heauxs

:nun:

MissHarlem says:

Saw Chrisette on Say Yes to the Dress and liked her even more just off the fact of how normal she was down to the budget with her girl

NaijaGal says:

I love her albums. Her last album was my least fav but I still like it
      ===========================
      her first one is a classic to me…my spirit wouldn’t allow me to get the 2nd but she def rebounded in a great way with this new one

I KNEW it @Razz. You was gonna come back and e-shoot us… :wail:

WHYCOME?

Epiphany changed my LIFE
      ===================
      really? interesting…you’re gonna make me give it a second listening

Ty says:

I hope Chrisette didnt water down her music. Does she sound like the old Chrisette Naija? Saw something with her and -2 chains :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

DUBB if you woulda ended comment 76 with BOOM I would of pissed on myself and died. OTB would of chuckled :lol:

I KNEW it @Razz. You was gonna come back and e-shoot us…

WHYCOME?
      ————-
      I figured if mine eyes had to endure the pain, I’d share the wealth. :tea:

Now he all patriotic on America?
      _________

Ahh. I see @Dubb. I read this somewhere else in its entirety and he didnt seem to be patriotic for America..still very French just saying that his son would be American. Honestly (at first) I thought he was referring to the mixed race of the boy..one drop of Black does it..(“American”) .. forgive me. Im wrong for that. :ashmed: :lol:

Then knowing Frenchie, I think it just might be language barrier..like he just means he is french and for him its hard but his son will be american and it will be easy

more quotes:

“I’m French — it’s less important,” he added. “Meaning, I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there — but I’m still a foreigner.”

But he doesn’t expect his future son to have the same problems.

“My son will be an American,” he said again.”

Tink Tink says:

LAWD the lil boy done slammed the lil girl to the wall, got her crying. :no: She screaming “he hate me!!”

Just Looking says:

@Miss Harlem – I loved that episode. Her girlfriend looked amazing in the pank dress.

@Maac – Swear fa God I stared with @BEY :facepalm:

picked two :winner: s …. Chrisette and “Tyrone”

KayCeiSoul says:

:dead:

Bye Tink. I’m going home – I cannot and I will not.
      I laugh HARD at kids. REAL HARD.

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA my order Epiphany (loved the chit outta this album), I Am then Let Freedom Reign. I have a feeling Better is gonna top Let Freedom Reign in my order. Did you see her vid to A Couple of Forevers?

RAZZLE someone LIED to her she is NOT fierce

I am stillllllllllllllllllll rocking Epiphany like it came out this week

Girlllllllll :cosign: That and I’m A Star :no:

I dont need to hear those songs cause I be feeling myself. Chilleeee. :heart:

Ok I gotta go for real lol CYA tomorrow maybe. I have to go to a change of command in the morning and I WONT be able to fix a plate for the sake of me taking Mr. Razz’s place at the daycare’s father’s day lunch. I hope it’s not dry azz chicken salad sammiches again. I almost :hurl: I also need to find my blues. :rolleyes:

NaijaGal says:

TY – this album is reminiscent of the first one…yeah I’m sure her label made her put on 2-chainz for Charades cause he was surely not needed…probably used him for mass appeal :huh:

TINK :rofl: glad Im not there Im the adult that makes chit worse

JUST she did look so cute

OTB would of chuckled

Loudly! :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

THAT’S the part of the industry I want in on

I want a royalty check from songwriting so bad I can taste it

Claim it. :nun:

***************************************

I CLAIM IT AND ACCEPT IT! :nun:

@Harlem I love my OTB. She know I luh her. I don’t like Olivier nor Halle after how they did Gabe tho. :no:

@Naija I was going thru some real shat when “Epiphany” dropped. That is like a Mary’s “My Life” or Mimi’s “Emancipation” to me. One of those albums you aint never gonna forget b/c it spoke to you.

Let Freedom Reign
      =================
      wait a dog gone minute…this is her 4th album??? well damn :smack: cool I’m picking up Epiphany on the strength of you ladies…her jazzy voice just does it for me :love:

MissHarlem says:

*runnin to Best Buy to get that album* I am excited if its like the first

probably used him for mass appeal
      _________

Perhaps.. :thinking: but Chrisette dont seem to be too..”refined” for lack of a better word to me! :no: I love her realness” Bey..but thats also the thing the carries her in the beauty side of the industry)

Chrisette is a self descried hipster. I think she like them rap niggas. :tea:

NaijaGal says:

Chrisette is a self descried hipster. I think she like them rap niggas.
      =================================
      she has a joint (rich hipster) with Wale…another cut with Bilail…those I could understand…her and 2 chainz duet just seemed “forced”

Bye Razz! Im out too yall! :bye: See yall Friday..Lord willing. :heart:

Been dreaming about snakes every night..mama aint right..she say, “enemies and/or death.” Like my death or death of someone close to me. Why would she say that? :eyeroll:

MissHarlem says:

^Girrllllllllllllllll at the time I was kickin a wack ass dude out my house who was living free off of me. That album will always be my “My Life”

NAIJA yes it is girl get on it :lol:

Ty says:

I was worried about her trying to get ready play :nono:

Mimi is supposed have a big movie role coming up. She is playing a slave :shrug:

Bye @OTB. :hug:

Just Looking says:

Don’t forgot about

THE REAL THING JILL SCOTT – My Theme song is on that album :tea:

:bye: OTB *rebuke that demon, don’t claim those words*

^^^ :huh: possed to say that thats the thing i hate about commercial Bey..no realness “but thats also the thing the carries her in the beauty side of the industry”

Apolgies. GN!

NaijaGal says:

I was worried about her trying to get ready play
      =========================
      I’m gonna give it to the R&B/Jazzy ladies this year…they stayed true to themselves…Brandy, Fantasia, Chrisette

aaron says:

No lunch time procedures for Halle. Her face is falling.

Yes…my Mimi is playing a nigra slave. Kinda like Queen… In “The Butler”. Alongside Forrest Cawk Eye Whitaker. Another Lee Daniels flick. :yes:

Yall KNOW I caint wait :yahoo:

commercial Bey
      ==================
      listening to Emeli’s CD I kept thinking this is probably the type of music Beyonce would go for if she had not stuck herself or they (label, fans) hadn’t pigeonholed her into the “drop the down and sweep the flo with it” music

Just Looking says:

@Baby Girl – You can’t go wrong with Christte Epiphany….

A couple of Forevers :whistle: NEWEST is the DA BOMB :nun:

Go ahead and get Jill Too if you don’t have it

:nite: :nite: Bey

^ Round of applause. Yes Ma’am

:peace: see yall on the otha side of friday

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is how I remma music too. What I was going through at the time…life events :yes:

Ty says:

*radio*

I’m out too. Be swell homies :wave:

Just Looking says:

:cosign: That dude had hurted Fanny and she broke his arse down. :trophy:

The grammy goes to………. Fantasia Barrino

Ty says:

@ Just didnt she win a grammy for When I See You :shrug:

That was my song and the album was nice :thumbsup: Guess I will get the new one

:peace: Roses….same place, same time next week unless my #’s hit

Caramel Rain says:

I cant wait til I get my toned tummy back

Ermahgawd.. I never cared about a tummy, mine was always small in relation to everything else, namely my thighs, but since Ive lost weight my tummy is too too .. ! What are you doing to work on yours???

SN: STILL loving your water recipe
      *********************

Thanks OTB for the tips!! I know a lady that does the wraps for 25.00 per wrap but… idk if I trust that b/c her tummy is bigger than mines and she wears by them :lol:

I need to get back on my cardio but I just received my Kenya Mo’s booty boot camp :) :lol: I’ll let ya know how it goes heee heee!!

Just Looking says:

See ya’ll on Monday….Maybe Tuesday. This was my intermission before putting on my Molly Maid, Chef hat.

Did somebody say Chrisette Michell :woot: chile :headphones:

By the way Miley is totally inspired my Rhianna :rolleyes: Team get ya own flow :woot: :rolleyes:

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

I had a fuse problem with my car today :wail: Somebody hold me and rub my tummy :love:

PumpkinsMama says:

Nite Crew come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaay :cheers: <===really me banging two bottles together :rofl:

LSLH says:

Hey Brenden! How are you?

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

Hey L period S period L period H period :hi: I had a long hard one today,,,And not in a good way :no: But this too shall pass…Whats up wiff yew? Havent seen you much since I was elected co-chairtran of the Night krew…Which Im fixin to resign from btw…Attendance is too low for me :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

O NO YOU DIDN’T Fur burger! You be tumbling in here SO late lately :cuss:

PumpkinsMama says:

But I’m sorry to hear you had a shytty day Big Daddy :hug: Been havin a few of those myself lately (check my gravi, that’s about how I feel). Come lay ur head on my breastis and I’ll scratch behind ur ear till your foot starts tappin :kiss:

But this too shall pass…

You betta know it hunty. It’s all jst temporary cuz HE’S got you :nun:
      But I will say a prayer for ya :pray:

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

Awwww some1 cares :hugs: You iz so sweet….I wrote a song just for you—-Ooh girl I lub you so
      neva eva neva gonna let me go
      once I put this d*ck on yew :hunching:
      Oooooh gerl I lub you so
      neva eva neva gonna let yew go
      I hope yew feelz the same way tew :nun:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Summer Squash :hug:

:waves: at Tree Monkey (oops is that appropriate)

NEWFLASH…Miss Sandra done messed around and got spell check up in the piece now. :woot:

All my damn typos, must have sent you over the edge. How are we going to work on sentence structure. WELP only so much one person can do.

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

Terrible T and Im cold on a mission
      step on succas cuzz I gots ammunition
      my gunz is loaded :shotsfired: and my barrelz are hot :boobs:
      and I mite take 1 thats on my jock ***jock jock jock jock***
      rent a hotel
      5:15 ***heres anutha story and you knw what she means***
      I was in the room and he was 2
      Im runnin thangz and my money is due
      hes a few dollars short so I made a deal
      begged please baby please!
      and Ill pay the bill ***bill bill bill, wheres Bob? Kat!***

Yeah yeah yeah yeah…Yeah yeah-AWE yeah…Heeeey night krew lets turn this mutha out Oaktown style :danban1:

Just Looking says:

Can’t Play tonight, I’m sleepy… :nite:

PumpkinsMama says:

It’s not difficult for me to say, I love you
      It wouldn’t be difficult if you would say the same
      And believe me when I tell you that I know you very well
      I know you like I know my name

I think that I have met you somewhere in my dreams
      I may never have met you at all
      And I know you must be thinking, “What a silly girl”
      I know your every thought and scheme

I wake up to the feeling each morning
      I go to bed to it at night
      I know you, I love you

I ain’t make up dem lyrics, I was just feelin a good Chaka joint :dance:

PumpkinsMama says:

GN Just :kiss: sleep tight don’t let the bedbugs bite…or the fleas :kona:

Just Looking says:

:stop: Did you say Oaktown. Let’s go :danban1: :danban:

Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah, yeah Yeah Yeah :whistle:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ PSM – Siggggh, Damn I thought me saying I was going to bed would fake you out.

Mon Chi Chi – If you still coming over, I guess you can brang the stray with you. :koolaid:

PumpkinsMama says:

:dead: :casket: and :dead: again! GO TO BED JUST!!! :rofl:

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

How would you like to spend sum tyme with Brenie Bren gerl?
      I knw Im better than good cuzz I can rock yo world
      So come wiff me and you will see just what Im all about
      And I go str8 to the moves so lemme buss it out
      I wanna grinnnd and moan while I hold yo hand
      And gerl we boff mature enuff so we can dirty dance
      Girl cantcha see that Imma playa and I gots to have it
      Juss like a rabbit, so come on baebee lemme grab it
      I wanna please you, juss lemme feed you
      a 4 inch :ashamed: diggity diggity dikie all up in ya but
      You knw I do it right,,,my name aint Sidney
      Get on yo hands n knees n lemme hit the kidneys
      From the back…All up in yo intestinal tract :yes:
      Some call it the fart box but I call it the chocolate hut
      And now you see that Im a true one gerl ur so appealin,,,,I wanna fugg to the ceilin cuzz I got that feelin
      The Emotions sing ***you knw its just a feelin,,,A feelin iz a feelin***
      :nun: A feelinnnnnnng ohhhh Oooh Hooo Hooo :nun:

Just Looking says:

@Pump Fake Me Out – Okay Night Nite :love:

Tell Mon Chi Chi – I’m good my main squeeze came over. Ya’ll go and head over to the 24 hour buffet. Please don’t embarrass yourself by being asked to leave again. Also PLEASE no Tupperware. :facepalm:

PumpkinsMama says:

Screw you Just! That what’s my big purse and ziploc baggies is fo :-P
      But I will tell Bren NOT to take off his shoes and chew off his toenails at da table this time :ashamed:

Bring ya back a doggy bag hun :waves:

PumpkinsMama says:

Whoo Daddy had to come back nasty fo ya :lick:

You don’t know nann hoe uh-uh
      Don’ been the places I been
      Who can spend the grands that I spend
      **** bout 5 or 6 best friends
      And you don’t know nann hoe uh-uh
      That’s off the chain like me
      That’ll floss the thang like me
      On a awful thang like me
      You don’t know nann hoe uh-uh
      That sell more ass than me
      You know nann hoe
      That’ll make you come like me
      Nigga you don’t know nann hoe uh-uh
      That don’ tried all types of ****
      Who quick to deep throat the ****
      And let another bitch straight lick the ****
      Now you don’t know nann hoe uh-uh
      That’ll keep it wet like me
      Make it come back to back like me
      Lick a nigga nut sack like me
      Now you don’t know nann hoe uh-uh
      That’ll ride the **** on the dime
      Who love to **** all the time
      One who’s pussy fatter than mine
      Bitch you don’t know nann hoe

PumpkinsMama says:

Didn’t somebody say they was tryna join the NiteCrew? :thinking: all applications gotta be ran past Big Daddy Bren b4 his azz resigns (ha ain’t really goin nowhere) :tea:

Just be warned chick you best not to hit on him in front of me or Just :box:

All is welcome :thankyou: <==== Really says cha mon!

I'm bout to be out like fingerwaves and french rolls :pigsfly:

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

Whoo Daddy had to come back nasty fo ya
      You don’t know nann hoe uh-uh

:rofl: When Trina was a lezbun n roud, the good ol days :love: Im sorry Juss,,,I posted what I posted n went n washed my balls rite qwik,,,Missed ur post altogether :smack:

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

Didn’t somebody say they was tryna join the NiteCrew?

:eek:

all applications gotta be ran past Big Daddy Bren b4 his azz resigns

:tea:

Just be warned chick you best not to hit on him in front of me or Just

:yes:

I’m bout to be out like fingerwaves and french rolls

:rolleyes: bye.hmmph

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

*When Trina was a lezbun n Proud—I 4got the P—
      …Continues to say…Twas before she realised it was easier to come up off of the men ballers than the womens. Both studs n duds (dudes) will trick you off proper, but a dude is more susceptible to trickery…She made the right choice :biggrin:

datsmdubya2u says:

RE: the Keri Hilson post..she dont have to do anything for anybody else if she dont want to..but she ain’t gotta be bragging either.. no one cares

used to be rich folk didn’t broadcast their wealth like that

Chile :offtopic:

Dres From Black Sheep Calls Kanye West A Powerful Gay Man
      In a recent interview with The New York Times, Kanye West compared himself to the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs, among other famous and influential people. Dres of 90?s group Black Sheep also made a comparison between the rapper and Jobs, but wasn’t as nice…

“Kanye… like Steve Jobs… is one of the most powerful gay men in the world…. God Bless Him,”

Dres deleted the tweet but continued:

“oh… he’s not out yet…. my bad…. lmao,” before adding, “cmon y’all… i’m playin…. Steve Jobs wasn’t gay….”

Dres later apologized, saying he didn’t mean for his tweets to be homophobic but not apologizing to Yeezy:
      ________________________

:hahaha: By golly Dres is :yes: chile look at his tweets :hahaha: truth city :trophy:

“How can they speak for you; When they don’t speak to you”
      (Dres, Black Sheep)
      BOOM! :woot: and there it is

:wave:
      T.G.I.F ROSES!!! Morning Jenieeeeeee!!!
      Aigght Im OUT til LATER
      :hug: and :kiss: to all

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!! Your Heatboys…..

Luvn :kiss:
      Razzle Dazzle :kiss:
      Jenie :kiss:

Nakeya_j says:

Dres From Black Sheep Calls Kanye West A Powerful Gay Man

Dres deleted the tweet but continued:

—–
      Welp, we all already knew. lol Love his truth though. hahahah

Nakeya_j says:

Morning yall!

In a guerilla media style production, rapper Kanye West released his new song New Slaves. West more explicitly called attention to the “New World Order” in his song.

“I throw these Maybach keys/I wear my heart on my sleeve
      I know that we the new slaves/I see the blood on the leaves
      I see the blood on the leaves/I see the blood on the leaves
      I know that we the new slaves/I see the blood on the leaves
      They throwing hate at me/Want me to stay at ease
      **** you and your corporation/Y’all niggas can’t control me
      I know that we the new slaves/I know that we the new slaves
      I’m about to wild the **** out/I’m going Bobby Boucher
      I know that pussy ain’t free/You niggas pussy, ain’t me
      Y’all throwing contracts at me/You know that niggas can’t read
      Throw him some Maybach keys/**** it, c’est la vie
      I know that we the new slaves/Y’all niggas can’t **** with me
      Y’all niggas can’t **** with Ye/Y’all niggas can’t **** with Ye
      I move my family out the country /So you can’t see where I stay
      So go and grab the reporters/So I can smash their recorders
      Yeah they confuse us with bull****/Like the New World Order
      Meanwhile the DEA/Teamed up with the CCA
      They tryna lock niggas up/They tryna make new slaves
      See that’s that private-owned prison/Get your piece today
      They prolly all in the Hamptons/Braggin’ ’bout they maid
      **** you and your Hampton house/I’ll **** your Hampton spouse
      Came on her Hampton blouse/And in her Hampton mouth
      Y’all ’bout to turn **** up/I’m ’bout to tear **** down
      I’m ’bout to air **** out/Now what the **** they gon’ say now?”

A.J. says:

Nakeya :hug: wassup
      Picka Picka :hug: hey babe

Luvyn, AJ, Keya, Picka :waves: Lawd have mercy I love handbags so bad :crying: I want this MCM bag so bad I swear :cry:

Bombshell Esq says:

Keya
      Bomb
      :wave:

Bombshell Esq says:

Jenie, Milky, Picka :hugs:

San says:

:heart: Kanye. He a lil cray, but he say what he wanna say, regardless of what anyone thinks. Nothing wrong with that, it’s still a struggle out here. Ish still messed up, but ppl feigning like its not

San says:

Morning tho :hi:

A.J. says:

Milky :kiss:
      Bombshell :hug:

Jenie I done told you to go on and get that bag last week. Life is too short.

A.J. says:

Morning San!! :waves:

Bombshell Esq says:

Aj :hugs:

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: Good mawning Roses

Some chick in my building jsut told me I look like megan goode… :kona:

Milky, Libra, San bring it in :hug:

Dazz why you headed to the kona :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:hug: Jenie!!!!

San says:

4 days til the bday :buttshake:
      Y the older you get, the more you think about what you haven’t accomplished yet :(

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

Cause megan good don’t have my luscious XL nose.

IDK maybe she was talking about my lips.. :think:

Milky says:

@san just think if it as ur still here alot of folks dont make it. :hug:

Milky says:

:hi:
      Razzle dazzle
      Msb
      libra

libra80sbaby says:

:hi: Milky

San says:

:hug: Milky… And you are right, many don’t see even my age :yes:

San says:

4 days til the bday
      Y the older you get, the more you think about what you haven’t accomplished yet

i do the same thing and then i make myself :sad:

OMG I can’t wait until Mr. Razz gets here… Lil Razz has been trying me. When he gets here, He will be getting Lil Razz ready for school, and putting him to bed at night. #stressed

I see Picka has Big Bodied Bertha in her gravie again :lol:

San says:

i do the same thing and then i make myself
      ————
      :yes: But with that comes new determination

Milky says:

:cosign: @san

RAZZLE says:

We still doing RGF’s?

I don’t think so. Participation has been declining lately.

@ datsmdubya2u Keri blocked me on Twitter. Maybe it was something I said? :shrug:

Good morning :waves:

datsmdubya2u
      San
      RAZZLE
      The Reverend Priestess Prophetess
      libra80sbaby
      Milky
      jeniefrumdabloc
      MsB2U
      Bombshell Esq
      A.J.
      Nakeya_j
      luVn_liFe

Let’s make it a great day today :grill: