Drake Announces 41-City Tour with Miguel

Drake attend Reebok Classic Gifting Lounge

Canadian rap artist Aubrey Graham, aka Drake was one of the artists who stopped by the Reebok Classic Gifting Lounge backstage at this past weekend’s Hot 97 Birthday Bash in Atlanta. According to Upscalehype.com, Drake wore a Lanvin round collar button shirt from the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection, which retails for $624 — and matching shorts. He rounded out his look with the compulsory rap accessory Timberland work boots.
Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images

Drake and Miguel at Reign Nightclub

Do you recall when Drake and Miguel partied at REIGN Nightclub in Atlanta in April? At the time, Miguel let it be known that he was interested in touring with Drake. Today, Drake announced he was going out on a 41-city tour with Miguel, who is at risk of a lawsuit after injuring a fan during an ill-timed jump at the Billboard Music Awards.
Photo: CTRL.com

• Miguel’s Leg Drop Victim May Have Brain Damage
  • Celeb Style: Drake is a fashion designer
  • Celebrity Style: Miguel
  • Celeb Style: Wale wearing LeBron X ‘Corks’

84 Responses to “Drake Announces 41-City Tour with Miguel”

datsmdubya2u says:

I suggest all audience membas wear a helmet in case Miggy thanks he can fly again.

MsB2u says:

Well I guess Miquel needs this tour more than Drake cause that young girl is about to put a hole in his pockets from that karate kick at the awards

Smonae says:

I’ll pass on this one :coffee:

MsB2u says:

========
      He’ll be straight, in those types of suits, I think everyone get’s sued, the show, the shoe maker, the company that put the piano there, etc etc etc :rofl:
      And then it gets settled outta court, they do have insurance so :shrug: PLUS those folks might have signed waivers to even stand there :shrug:

NaijaGal says:

#judging :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: Do I want tickets to see two chicks cry on stage??? :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

I wanna visit Canada I heard their malls are awesome :coffee:

I am more concerned with who the real Esq is? :huh:

Got me posting to two folks and ish :mad:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dtts :hug:

MissTaken says:

I like Miguel as an artist. I would just note that if I wanted to attend to not sit closer than the first 10 rows. Even with his adrenaline pumping his little petite self cannot possible jump that far :lol:

Miany says:

:waves: Good Afternoon!!!!!
      Gagirl
      Bomb+2
      Naija
      DTTS
      Smonae
      MsB
      datsma
      :hug:

Milky says:

Indeed. how was your weekend babe?
      ______________________________
      It was good. how was urs? R u father?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I am more concerned with who the real Esq is?
      Got me posting to two folks and ish

————————–

Will the REAL Esq please stand up??? :woot:

I'm NOT being catfished DTTS I just updated my "nickname" on the Admin site :D

GA, you get paid when you leave too! :lol: They reimburse your sales taxes. :yes: I got a couple of Fendi purses once, and when we came back the boothang was like you keeping that? Me: Yup, they gave it back to ME :rofl: You wouldn’t have even know, now gone on :rofl:

MsB2u says:

Do I want tickets to see two chicks cry on stage???

by Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq
      ——————————————-

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Miany :waves:

MsB2u says:

Miany :hi:

Smonae says:

:waves: Mainy & Milky

Miany says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      I am more concerned with who the real Esq is?
      Got me posting to two folks and ish
      ^^ i'm more concerned with who had enough time and lacked enough sanity to create a shadow profile….on a blog. That typa shii makes me :huh: cuz laaaaawd know not even Sandra Rose herself is that vested in the blog

Yeah… I dont want to go to no show where there is lil slight in the azz light skinned men falling from the dayum sky.

No thanks :no:

Good luck to the tour tho.

MissTaken says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      Do I want tickets to see two chicks cry on stage
      Drake can be a little TOO in his feelings at times. Like that “Girls Love Beyonce” song. Why I want to hear a man singing LaTavia part? He can’t even let her shine. :rolleyes:

I hope he comes to my city. I would love to see Drake. I can go get a drink during Miquel’s set.

Smonae says:

_________

Miany says:

@Bomb :lol: girlll I was bout to get scared for you cuz that woulda been creepy.

Sweetbooty city :buttshake: PASS :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ok Esq okay
      —————————

I have finally come to terms with the fact that I no longer exist now that my OWN mama calls me the :pacifier: :pacifier: mama :wail:

Ty says:

When did Drake get waves on swim :hahaha:

Thats great Auntie now they can share hair moouse :coffee:

I like Miguel’s music but I dont think I want to see him in concert since he can’t stay on the stage. Go, Go Gadget Legs :crying:

Jenny :dead:

===
      Lil men falling from above :rofl: :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Miany says:

@Bomb girlll I was bout to get scared for you cuz that woulda been creepy.

—————————————–

:scared: I’on put nothing past these lurkers guhl :kona:

Nola_D says:

Now I love me some Drizzy… Really I do… But why would he wear that… Looking like he stepped out of a 90’s Bel Biv Divo video… :brokenheart:

datsmdubya2u says:

Did anyone see that video the video of Miss Utah’s incomprehensible answer to a question posed by of all people Nene Leakes on the miss USA pageant last night?

Milky says:

Smonae
      Miany
      Taken
      Msb
      Kdubb
      Bomb :kiss: for the babies
      gagirl

MissHarlem says:

I know a few people that need to get drop kicked. Lemme look up the tour dates :pc:

MissTaken says:

Nola_D says:
      Now I love me some Drizzy… Really I do… But why would he wear that… Looking like he stepped out of a 90?s Bel Biv Divo video
      ________________________________
      Drake dresses like he is trying out to be the lead love interest for Blanche Devereaux :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ok Esq okay
      —————————

Just wait, it gets better *snickers*
      =============
      Thats great Auntie now they can share hair moouse :coffee:
      :wail:

AND THEN
      Go, Go Gadget Legs :crying:
      :chase:

Why I want to hear a man singing LaTavia part?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      But somebody who look like the Jamaican man from “Belly” already been sanging that part for over a decade now.

Her name is Michelle :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Milky :hugs:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Just wait, it gets better *snickers*

————————-

Lies told on SR.com :tea:

Leave Blanche OUTTA THIS! :twisted:
      =================
      Looking like he stepped out of a 90?s Bel Biv Divo video… :brokenheart:

:listen: Poison Poison Poison
      Girl, I must warnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :dance:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Why I want to hear a man singing LaTavia part?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her name is Michelle

—————————————-

DUBB I hatechu :rofl: :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The video? I sadly watched the ish LIVE. After 2 minutes of answering the same ish 15 diff ways I turned it back to the game. :rofl: Which was on half time but dayum it I would rather watch THAT.

Oh and :eek: to Mr. Leakes on there last night.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Just wait, it gets better *snickers*

————————-

Lies told on SR.com :tea:

:ashamed: I was being sarcastic :sarcasm:

*cues Chaka’s I Feel For You :whistle:

:hug: #itllbeoverinnotimefriend :yes:

Ty says:

Her name is Michelle
      _________

MissHarlem says:

:listen: been so long hes been on so please show me what it is that you want to see :danban:

A.J. says:

Mz Shyneka looks terrible. :no:

MsB2u says:

Milky :waves:

Poison Poison Poison
      Girl, I must warnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Never truss a big butt and a smile :shakebutt:

*does the entire leg over the head dance routine in my cube*

Hey @Milky :hug: and all the Roses.

Milky says:

Yall just aint chit. Aint neva goin to be goin to b chit. Go go gadget for real. :rofl: :dead:

Ty says:

A.J. says:

Mz Shyneka looks terrible
      She insists on looking like a ghtetto cabbage patch kid :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh and :eek: to Mr. Leakes on there last night.

——————
      I thought these girls had coaches or something..that was beyond dreadful and Ms. South Carolina wasn’t all that great answering her question either.. Ms Utah said “we need to create education”

She right bout that..she the new poster child for education reform

*does the entire leg over the head dance routine in my cube*

:thinking: wha, huh hrmmmmm :thinking:

Milky says:

#damn phone postin :cuss:

Yall just aint chit. Aint neva goin to be goin to b chit.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was chit ALL last WEEK. In my drive by posts. I was positive and ERRYTHANG

Milky says:

Pewnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :bounce:

MissHarlem says:

:listen: to the winnnddooowwwww to the wall to the sweat drop down my balls (my balls) to all these bitches crawl (crawl) to all skeet skeet motherfcker (motherfcker) to all skeet skeet got damn :danban:

Back back back it up

Now :stop: wiggle with it

MissTaken says:

Her name is Michelle
      ____________________________________________
      :wails: Anytime they have to perform she always looks scared like somebody who got caught glazing Precious on video tape :hide: I always wonder how she of all of the talented people on earth made it into the group. I get that she has a “unique” voice that blended for what they needed but overall she was not a match. She is always struggling on the routines. That cater to you performance they did on the EBT awards :nono: She was so stiff and unsexy I was embarrassed for her. She looked like she thought if she grinded anywhere past 35 degrees she was going to hell for sure

MissHarlem says:

Back back back it up

Now :stop: wiggle with it

:shakebutt: :shakebutt: <–all cool-like :rofl:

Ty says:

Milky says:

Yall just aint chit. Aint neva goin to be goin to b chit. Go go gadget for real
      What Milky :shrug: I like Miguel but if I see him flying over my head like Inspector Gadget, I will step to the side and wait on his crash landing. He will hit the floor looking like >>>> :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

I was chit ALL last WEEK. In my drive by posts. I was positive and ERRYTHANG

^^^ LIES TOLD ON SR

I only watched for Miss South Carolina and Miss North Carolina (my home state) @Dats.

I already knew they wont gonna have another nigra take it when last year’s chick was black tho. Not on Donald Trump’s paegant :no:

It has happened in Miss America. Not Miss USA that I recall.

JMO says:

datsmdubya2u says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The video? I sadly watched the ish LIVE. After 2 minutes of answering the same ish 15 diff ways I turned it back to the game. Which was on half time but dayum it I would rather watch THAT.

Oh and to Mr. Leakes on there last night.

——————

She right bout that..she the new poster child for education reform
      _______________________________________________________________________

The responses were pretty bad :lol:

:whistle: DunNahNahNahNump Inspector Gadget :kona:

somebody who got caught glazing Precious on video tape
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I
      AM
      EATING

:ghost:

:chase:

Milky says:

@ty see just aint chit :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

:listen: doin it and doin it and doin it well :danban:

Obvi Im shakin ass today :shakebutt:

MissTaken says:

52 Ty says:
      A.J. says:
      Mz Shyneka looks terrible
      She insists on looking like a ghtetto cabbage patch kid
      ___________________________
      So based upon these comments I scrolled back up and :wtf: I try really hard to be positive and not say anything about looks and technically I am not so the Lord knows my heart but BAYBEE *hands Mz. Foodsneaka by Hip Hops Abs DVD* you need this more than me. I just bought an elliptical.

Milky says:

Watchin martin midget epi where tommy got jumped. :rofl:

She is always struggling on the routines
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When she is actually able to stay in an upright stance… and when she aint tripping over power cords and shutting the power to the Super Bowl. Just struggling. On “Lose My Breath” the can you keep up part was written with HER azz in mind. Go and Youtube that video and laugh your azz off. PROMISE you wont be disappointed :rofl:

The answer to can she keep up is fawk naw btw.

MissTaken says:

____________________________________
      you ain’t said nothing but a word :pc:

Ty says:

@ Miss T did u call her Mz. Foodsneaka :crying:

Why are yall giving me visuals of Michelle falling on 106th & Park :crying:

Kelly looked at Bey like “this heffa is on the floor”

Bey looked at Michelle like “u dont get your azz up”

:rofl: Priceless

The guy in the first PIC Behind DREidel there;lOOks like robert Horry . .
      Miguel Knows he may as well get his pockeTs ready

datsmdubya2u says:

JMO says:

datsmdubya2u says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh and to Mr. Leakes on there last night.

——————

She right bout that..she the new poster child for education reform
      _______________________________________________________________________

The responses were pretty bad

________________________

just goes to show that beauty fades but dumb is forever!

you ain’t said nothing but a word
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      When she do that lil bawdee roll…try not to die :rofl:

OHHHH another good one is “Soldier”…. :ghost: GLO-RAY.

MissHarlem says:

:listen: I wanna lick lick lick lick you from your head to ya toes :danban:

eastpointvet says:

Miguel is a really good performer when he not trying to jump over something. Lanvin has some really nice clothes in the collection i wouldnt pick that shirt as one of them though.

Why are yall giving me visuals of Michelle falling on 106th & Park
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well you good to have tucked it in the back of your mind. Everytime I mention her or hear her NAME its immejiately reverts to that moment. :rofl: That clip along with some others are ones I just watch when I need to laugh until tears fall down. :wail:

Astro Disco with Benny Medina’s flaming azz in that shiny suit doing leg kicks is my fave tho.

On another NOTE OchoSTINKo is going to be released from jail tuhday. . .
      BOY Oh boy seeing him stanfing before the judge in his jail uniform :no:

He lOOks broken,TO visited him lassNite :tea: