Heartless Paparazzi Drops Baby to Snap Photo of Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie snaps photos of paparazzi

Actress Nicole Richie has once again become a favored target of money grubbing paparazzi. The 31-year-old mother-of-two snapped these photos of a heartless paparazzo who apparently dropped his daughter on the floor to take photos of Richie at LAX airport.

“This paparazzi dragged his poor, sweet little girl on my plane from NYC to LA. As he ran her off the plane, he dropped her ON THE FLOOR of LAX as she laid there, crying her eyes out.. Just to get his shot. #Heartbreaking #FatherOfTheYear,” Richie wrote on Instagram.com.

Nicole Richie snaps photos of paparazzi

Nicole Richie and her children at LAX

Nicole, who is married to musician Joel Madden, was a favorite target of the paparazzi years ago due to her well-documented struggles with anorexia.

She is the adopted daughter of singer/songwriter Lionel Richie.

• Bad Hair Day: Amanda Bynes Appears in Court
  • Beyonce’s Blackface Photoshoot Was Her Idea
  • Sean Combs punches out paparazzi?
  • Morning Wood: Idris Elba (by request)

86 Responses to “Heartless Paparazzi Drops Baby to Snap Photo of Nicole Richie”

Must be nice to be able to take your kid to work with you, even on business trips!

#MansWorld

Aryanna says:

Now aint nobody that damn special…

LadieLeo says:

I didn’t know she’d had a second kid or was still really a household name for folk to be dropping babies and such.

fcuk parenting, get money

LadieLeo says:

fcuk parenting, get money

***************
      but how much money really being paid for pics of her :-/

LADYLEO :woohoo: Hey lady!

UMMH Now did he DROP her or GENTLY put her down?

MsB2u says:

HE NEEDS HIS ASS WHIPPED

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHERE IS CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES?!?! :coffee:

AND I DON’T WANNA HEAR SHIAT ABOUT NO PROOF THERE’S A PIC AND AN EYEWITNESS GO ARREST THIS PAPPY

LadieLeo says:

Hey luv :happy: …….I know I been MIA….these folk want you to work and such.

Bombshell Esq says:

:facepalm: cracka shyt

rock them bad boys with a sheer top and pumps…in my house since ion go nowhere
      @NAIJA
      SO U Never WORE those HOT black\GOlD PUMPS OUT??? :shock:

but how much money really being paid for pics of her :-/
      ====================
      girl them white mags love Nicole…you’re thinking from the black perspective…UsWeekly, OK Magz, etc showcase her fits all the time

Smonae says:

MsB2u says:

HE NEEDS HIS ASS WHIPPED

:cosign:

KyCakes says:

:whistle:

“…When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall;
      and down will come baby, cradle and all”

NaijaGal says:

SO U Never WORE those HOT black\GOlD PUMPS OUT???
      =====================
      :yes: to work :lol:

VDot says:

Did he really drop the baby or just lay her down (on that dirty azz floor)?

LadieLeo says:

but how much money really being paid for pics of her :-/
      ====================

**************
      well honestly I don’t read any of those. I do have a subscription to essence but it just sits on the table.

Gigi26 says:

Damn homie why you trying to stick me for my picture :lol:

I have nothing on this but to say celebs are some damn hypocrites.

You make your living by staying “relevant”, the paps keep you relevant. Soooo ummm…yeah. It works both ways.

There are PLENTY of celebs who live their lives happily without getting their pics snapped (Julia Roberts, Kevin Costner, etc)…

Bombshell Esq says:

KyCakes says:

“…When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall;
      and down will come baby, cradle and all”

——————-

:chase: You sttuuupppiiidddd yo :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

I really just wanted to pop in and say hey…this just so happened to be the story…gotta get back to these folk job :angry:

Ty says:

It doesnt get any lower than the folks watching that man get hit on the NY subway :nono: The man was ran over by the train but they got the shot and put it on the front page. After that you can expect anything from the paps :coffee:

anw_rootbeer says:

KyCakes says:

“…When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall;
      and down will come baby, cradle and all”

_____________________________________
      I can’t, I WON’T

Miany says:

:hi: LadyLeo
      @Ky… lol go now :kona:
      @Naija :whip: GIRRRLLL you gone get yo azz out that house find somewhere to go, display the sezzzy !! (imagine me whipping u while saying this andpausing between words to catch breath)

Man, then he did it for a NICOLE RICHIE photo! What they go for now, $15 dollars? That nigga is HUNGRY!

MetroAtlMrs says:

Wow I’d be mad AF if that were my child. I also agree with the question “So both adults are now taking pictures of each other, and no one is walking over to help the child?” That was stupidity in motion as well…

I love, love Nicole. Love! :yes:

MsB2u says:

WHERE IS CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES?!?!

by INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST on Jun 6, 2013 at 12:42 pm
      —————————
      :cosign:

She is a fashion blog starrah. :tea:

:facepalm: Google..

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:

Damn homie why you trying to stick me for my picture :lol:

I have nothing on this but to say celebs are some damn hypocrites.

———————————————————————
      But just how relevant is Nicole Ritchie?

She doesn’t kick it with Paris ‘I got the Herp’ Hilton anymore
      She doesn’t ride the white pony anymore
      She doesn’t look like the stick from ‘A Bugs Life’ anymore

So that wannabe Pap played himself….

Bish ain’t even famous no more… :nono:

He’s foul as hell whether he dropped her or laid her on that nasty ass walked on floor. He could’ve atleast put her on the seat beside him. There looks to be more than enough space.

KayCei came in here talking about that buffet spread and now my sammichjust wont get it. :no: :wallslide:

=============================
      :buttshake:

What if Nicole wrong and she was throwing a tantrum? :lol:

Did anybody see the first Lady get annoyed with the ppl at that fundraiser? :angry: :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

TY I got you beat Princess Di anyone :coffee: its been apart of “our” culture for quite sometime

NaijaGal says:

She is a fashion blog starrah.
      ========================
      yeah I think they *points at the negroes and negresses* forget that there’s a world outside our bubbles of Beyonce and Rhianna and black radio stations :tea:

Miany says:

@GIGI… I was just telling my homegirl KimK and em call paps on themselves or stroll known ‘pap spots’ for the attention. She arguing with me I asked her how come REAL famous folk don’t have the pap issues. I dont remember who I used but, Julia Roberts for example unless they are doing media blitz for BIG movies, then they disappear cuz they value their privacy. she was like…ummm. maybe ur right.
      (she a big azz Kardashian fan also a big illuminati conspiracy theorist I’m like yo azz know all bout this secret society but, u cant tell the Kardashians are media whores?? :rolleyes: )

Princess Di
      ============
      adored her hoeish arse :love:

Afiya says:

What-in-the-I-don’t-need-to-be-a-daddy-hell is this? OHMYGOODNESS!!!

NaijaGal says:

Did anybody see the first Lady get annoyed with the ppl at that fundraiser?
      ======================
      First Lady Michelle Obama took a backseat to ‘Chelle O from the southside of the Chi….had that white lady clutching her Berkins n chit

Bish ain’t even famous no more…
      _________

Nicole is well paid and pretty famous for her low key status. Super famous actually.

House of Harlow is one of the most coveted brands.. She produces TeeBee and writes books. She is on Fashion Star now.

there’s a world outside our bubbles of Beyonce and Rhianna and black radio stations ..and the gay of the week.

:smack: When you only getting your news from SR.. :facepalm:

MsLolo says:

:kiss: Everyone!!!!
      For shame on this parent.

:lol: & :dead: @gay of the week cause it’s so damn true :rofl:

:think:
      Really… I ain’t heard of none of that chit. I ain’t know what that hoe had been doing since that show with Paris. :shrugs:

Julia Roberts
      _________

:lol: Yes, yes lawd I think Kim calls them paps sometimes…other times she is just in papped filled ass spots but Julia Roberts can be seen everyday in NYC paps. If they can get Angelina in her French Chateau Castle, they can get them all.

Do yall read page six and chit? :lol:

:rofl: at “gay of the week.”

“And this week, on ‘Out-The-Closet’ we have…”

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA I omit that bc she changed the history of being a snob. First time in history of the Royals that she let her children go to a normal school and be around normal people. Her sons are a great example of having it all but can still be down to earth :love: *whispers we here though*

PSA Im pose to be partial to the Brits they did reign my country for decades

Nicole is def relevant outside of our world. Just bc you aint checking for her dont mean others aint

I see. Everybody saying that. :lol: :shrug: I love the clothes tho and thats her thing.

Paris is the one who aint doing chit. :shrug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Poor baby :no: *mad face* ;(

GAGIRL87 says:

Nicole’s daughter is her mini me, she’s adorable!

“And this week, on ‘Out-The-Closet’ we have…”

:hahaha: Did we get a contestant this week? Sandra slipping. :rofl: And Morning Woods dont count, smart asses.. :rofl:

Nicole’s daughter is her mini me, she’s adorable!

She looks exactly like her. :eek: eyes and all. :heart:

Her sons
      =================
      LAWD did Harry not go from the frog to the Prince though? and we won’t speak on William…he seems to have a kind soul…bless him

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

I’m sooo wrong for laughing but :rofl:

MissTaken says:

Looks like the baby fell out into the floor in tantrum mode to me :lol: I need to see the fall from beginning to end like a flip book.
      Regardless he didn’t care to pick her up. Maybe he is weening her off attention seeking like Paris Jackson :kona:

MissHarlem says:

I keep telling people that its the ones who dont make noise and you dont see thats making bank. I model myself after the quiet ones. People may think you broke but your account says another :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Nicole’s daughter is her mini me, she’s adorable!
      =====================
      and I :heart: her name…who’d a thunk out the two Nicole would get her chit together and Paris would be begging for relevance

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn EVERYTIME I look at your avi I burst out laughing :lol: is that real?

Gigi26 says:

@Harlem: You watched that Barbara “The Jezebel” Walters special last night didn’t cha? Cuz I did “The Royal Baby” :yes:

That hoe is selfish when she started talking about herself in the end :lol:

I love Brit History.. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

and I her name…who’d a thunk out the two Nicole would get her chit together and Paris would be begging for relevance
      __________________________________________________________________

I mean FOR REAL :yes: you know Paris signed with Lil Wayne?

MoniquetheGeek says:

WHERE IS CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES?!?!
      Being audited (in CA) :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Man I still remember that Diana funeral just like it was yesterday :yes:

Shiiid i’ll fukk the brains out that ginger Harry :yes: Turn him into a negro lover yes :lol:

MsLolo says:

we won’t speak on William…he seems to have a kind soul…bless him
      :ha:

Harry :hump:

Prince William is looking more and more like dear old dad.. :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

:whistle:

My bologna has a first name its…..ahhh…..
      O-s-c-a-r
      My bologna has a second name its….ummm…
      M-a-y-e-r
      I luv to eat it every day and if you ask me why I’ll
      sa a a a a a a a a a a y
      Oscar Myer has a way with
      B-O-L-O-G-N-A

I’m bored as chit and I’on feel like working #dontjudgeme :kon:

Miany says:

@otb… :stop: where the heyulll u expect me to get the page six from???? I’m glad my homegirl who I tried to prove a point on dont read it either :lol: My point was just that there are a few reputable entertainers who are NOT on ZMT erreday

Bombshell Esq says:

:kona:

MissTaken says:

Paris wishes she was as stable and relevant as Nicole. Paris is still passin herp and stupidity to any rich heir that will let her. Every year it’s “like he’s hot and I wanna get married and have his baby” With her ole wonky eye :huh:

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA I think Harry (ginger) is lookin better but still…..William to me is the better lookin brother

NaijaGal says:

you know Paris signed with Lil Wayne?
      ========================
      girl yes…a mess…broad is like 33 (?) and trying to rap…I know her parents are :facepalm: they didn’t want their brand tarnished like this

Gigi26 says:

William just needs a hair transplant…he’s actually not that bad looking :shrugs:

Man Diana changed the game when she came in that house..she breastfed her kid, got rid of the nanny that thought she was the real mammy, and prolly cursed out Queen Elizabeth :yes:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she caught Charles in bed with that frog faced whore Camilla :tea:

KyCakes says:

Bish ain’t even famous no more…
      _________

——————————————————————–
      Right, but I mean, famous for REAL chit..

DUI’s (well at least not anymore)
      Doing blow (again, I say)
      Sex tapes
      Hoe-ing
      Assaulting someone

GAGIRL87 says:

She looks exactly like her. eyes and all.
      ____________________________________________________________

Creepy even

Them boys make the case for taking good physical and mental care of your children. :yes: They are both so tall, strong and handsome.. :yes:

Over 6 feet, well-spoken..kind, giving.. :lol: they are Princes. :lol:

VDot says:

:newpost: Hamburglar

Right, but I mean, famous for REAL chit..

DUI’s (well at least not anymore)
      Doing blow (again, I say)
      Sex tapes
      Hoe-ing
      Assaulting someone

You so turrible! :rofl: :rofl: Tombout again i say LMAOOOOO :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Prince William is looking more and more like dear old dad..
      ==================
      :yes: now if his ears grow out like dear ole dad I’m taking back my bless :lol:

where the heyulll u expect me to get the page six from????

I be forgetting yall aint nosey as me :ashamed:

Gigi26 says:

@OTB: Diana let them be KIDS that’s why…leave it to Charles and his mother…them boys would be something else :tea:

KyCakes says:

Harry :hump:
      ———————————————————————-
      You got a thing for fire crotch’s, huh? :think: :lol:

Miany says:

I fuggs with Harry cuz he don’t give a fugg. I love rich folk who dont give a fugg. I got money all yall know me but, Imma still do me….Ion think the Queen sees it my way though.. I was young when she passed but, I fuggs with Diana too cuz my momma loved her.

MissHarlem says:

GIGI I hate the lust the public has with the Royals with a passion but I love the history of it. My beastie behind watched it when it aired last week.

:stop: yall got me lookin at William diff…lookin like his father :sad:

MissTaken says:

:offtopic: Speaking of other people’s tv. Anybody else watch Real Housewives of OC? Tamara irks me because she bullies ( hate that word being misused but she fits it) and mean girls’ people until she gets backlash and then suddenly she blames it on her past or ex relationships :rolleyes: Gretchen seems like a hater who is now stuck up Tamara’s butt. She needs to tone down the make-up wardrobe and hair.
      The new girl Lydia needs an IV of gravy and an eye size reduction ceremony. She look like one of Mz Whang puppy hoes. Lastly, why did Laurie come back just to reveal that back in 2003 Vicky was loose while married? You gang banging on bacon now?
      For 98% who do not watch this I apologize :kona:

I watch that Miss and I agree. :kona:

Nicole also has a new, funny web reality show!