Marilyn Manson Simulates Cutting Onstage

Parents in Los Angeles are expressing outrage after rocker Marilyn Manson simulated cutting himself onstage during the LA leg of his Shock Therapy Tour.

The bizarre behavior occurred one day after Manson issued a personal VIP invite to Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris Jackson, 15, who was hospitalized after a possible suicide attempt.

During Thursday’s concert, Manson dedicated a song to Paris, announcing, “This song is for Paris Jackson” before launching into his song “Disposable Teens.”

Manson sent a message to Paris via TMZ, saying “I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want.”

But during his concert, Manson produced a large butcher knife and simulated slashing his wrist in a manner that is consistent with “cutting” — a form of self-injury that is usually associated with emotionally troubled teenagers.

Parents whose teens are fans of the dark rocker were outraged that Manson included the disturbing cutting behavior in his stage routine.

Paris Jackson is currently being treated on a psychiatric unit on a 5150 hold.

Photo: Chapman/London Ent/Splash News

• Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris Jackson, Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt
  • Video of Janet Jackson attempt to snatch Paris Jackson’s cell phone
  • Jacko’s Daughter, Paris Jackson, Says Wearing Masks Was ‘Stupid’
  • Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, is a Chris Brown fan

104 Responses to “OUTRAGE As Marilyn Manson Simulates Cutting Onstage – One Day After Inviting Paris Jackson to Watch Him Perform”

:popcorn: SAY WHAT NAHH???

leMMe READ THIS POST

I use to like him back in the day wow he got chubby wubby! #fail :tea:

LittleBigMouth says:

Honestly, outrage and Marilyn Manson shouldn’t even be in the same sentence. We know what this man is about so why is it surprising? The tour’s name is shock therapy :shrugs: . On another note, he’s not looking too good, time to hang it up Ms. Marilyn, you too old for this boo.

MissTaken says:

He looks like he smells like mayonnaise, feta cheese and concentrated Lysol. Paris should not be allowed to go see him especially after Kate said no. Dummy :rolleyes:

Marilyn Manson is not her own personal Jesus ANYWAY.

I wish these kids would find somebody worthwhile to look up to. I honest to God do.

Turns Depeche Mode’s “Personal Jesus” up loud as hail :listen:

Breezy says:

Parents are outraged by the cutting act but not music…. just dumb!

GAGIRL87 says:

He’s still around :yawn: ;(

EVERYBOdy’s Looking for some publicity,I guess ANY Is betta than NONE

UMMH

How
      come
      parents
      are
      outraged??

goat76 says:

Miany says:

goat76 says:
      I don’t like this Windows 8. Too much unnecessary shat going on.
      ^^ How I feel EVERYTIME they make a new windows.I was pissed off at em for VISTA though… They changed up the microsoft office and I nearly pushed the pc skr8 off the desk outta frustration one night. (wrote a long azz paper, had NO IDEA how to spell check )
      —————————-
      MIany… This shat got some kind of screensaver or some ****. I don’t even know how I pulled it but it took me forever to get that shat to go away. I was fine with Windows 7.

MsB2u says:

this man has sum screws loose ,i wouldn’t let my dog go to his concert

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      UMMH

How
      come
      parents
      are
      outraged??
      ^^ right.. and how come they let THEIR KIDS go to the concert… aint this the loon who bit a birds head off or some shii onstage??

LuVie :tootsieroll: My Blonde Bombshell :love: gravi

luVn_liFe… says:

EVERYBOdy’s Looking for some publicity,I guess ANY Is betta than NONE

That’s most celebrities. Narcissists crave attention.

My sentiments exactly. I warsh too many dishes/hairs/asses for these. I think heat lifts the paint?? Mine started to “peel” like those polishes we buy for little girls. Yall member those? And the edges of my nails..every nail, got “softer” then broke.

I cant pay $35 for that. Going back to my $10 mani after one more try.

@Miany!!! :rofl: Yes yes! —> so can we pretty much conclude this about chicks who make the gel manicure last a whole week:
      Plus side: Her bnails cute
      Down side: She probably a slob….aint wash a dish in a week and aint wash her kitten either

(I know, I’m a hater cuz them folk take my $30 and I cant make it a week with all ten fingers fully polished.)

LEMME Tell Ya’ll ROSES sumpthin!!
      Our Mighty FATHER IS REAllY,REALLY,I Mean REALLY working on me!!!

I was just in publix grabbing something from the deli
      I have my own bags
      I tell the old hag,I dont need any bags thank you. .
      but proceeds to PUT My items in a Plastic bag.I simpy said i dont need/want the bag.I told you b4 u started ringing me up
      “no BAGS Plz”
      THe old hag “cluthces her pearls, “oh” well you can Just keep the plastic
      ME lIke my crackhead stankface gravie,CAUSE i Really was being pleasant;NO Thank you,just take my stuff out i’ll OUT IT IN my own bags.
      lawd this bissh Behind me;well Y R u doing that???
      I certainly heard her,DIDNT answer her totally igged her.
      She asks again,and says R U recYcling?
      I gnored her . .
      Then she says well is it for the environment??

NORMALLLY . . . .

I use to like him back in the day

@Tami..just curious, you liked his music? Lyrics? What? :thinking:

We studied “Manson, Music and the effects on the impressionable” in a human psych class I had. :yes:

goat76 says:

I only liked “The Beautiful People” and that was because of the beat and the guitars.

BiZZlE :wave: Helllloooo
      @MIANY Exactly! Why R kids going to this crap :smack:

this man has sum screws loose ,i wouldn’t let my dog go to his concert

:hahaha: So you love your dog. :heart:

Ty says:

He has always done this yet they cant figure out why their kids are cutting themselves :rolleyes: At least he doesnt wear those crazy outfits anymore

Bombshell Esq says:

:faceplam: Cracka shyt

And he done got fat :blink: dude is sick :no:

Miany says:

@OTB… :lol: I. H.A.T.E the look of the peeling top coat UGGGGGGHHH it’s like it turns to a yellowish? tint… smh.. then once that top coat get to peeling, i know it’s ova for my mani.

@BOMB
      Kracka shyte to the POST or mine???? :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

:facepalm: Cracka shyt

Ty says:

He has always done this yet they cant figure out why their kids are cutting themselves At least he doesnt wear those crazy outfits anymore

and he has done worse at his concerts before :tea:

goat76 says:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      UMMH
      How
      come
      parents
      are
      outraged??
      —————————–
      Ion know if he did, I think he did tho. I know Ozzy did it. He supposedly had his bottom ribs taken out, so he could suck his own dack. I don’t know how true that is but that was the word back n the day.

MsB2u says:

this man has sum screws loose ,i wouldn’t let my dog go to his concert

Shoot he would probably try to screw your dog, that fool look like he is into beastiality :no:

By the time i Got to MY car,I was kicking MYSElF for not READiNg that NOSEY jew BROOD . .
      :mad:

:mad:

lovezoe says:

The things parents Pay for. Marin Manson should not be on a child’s playlist, yet rappers are causing the problems. After Paris get out the hospital, send her to Janet .

Then she says well is it for the environment??

*clutches necklace with a rhinestone gun+handcuffs* why pray tell is she..talking to you? *Bey’s best stank face*

Ppl do you like that too? Just keep on speaking when clearly youre giving unspoken clues to back the fukk awf?!? *STANK-ER FACE* Its in your manner/appearance @LuVie. You must look approachable. :lol: I got a homegirl who never gets “bothered” in public..and she doesnt look “approachable” LMAO.

Im surprised that happ’d in Publix tho. Sound like some winn dixie chit. Publix dont play that.

had his bottom ribs taken out, so he could suck his own dack
      :kona:

SANDRITA!!!!!!!!!!! Is that even poSSiBLe???? SANDRAROSE??? :blink:

Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@BOMB
      Kracka shyte to the POST or mine???

————————–

That’s cracka chit too b/c other folks KNOW how to mind their biz… She ain’t had NO biz saying chit like someone was talking to her azz… shyt like that is how folks get shot or shanked :nono:

I cant pay $35 for that. Going back to my $10 mani after one more try.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who posted this? I went back to my place and cus’t them OWT for recommending this ish. I done had tips either acrylic or gel for 50-11 years. Literally since 18 yo been on the earth. Wtf make you THINK I can skate with just some polish on? That chall promised me on yall lil Buddah wouldnt chip. AND I told them I am not paying yall to put my gatdayum tips back on. THAT is what I came here and asked yall TWO days ago. You talked me into some bull****. I paid yall the $34 dolla ALREADY

Annie (her American name) was like Yas MissDub. You right Ms.Dub. We sawwy Ms. Dub. Let us fix for you. :biggrin: I take my nails serious than a muthafawka. :no:

lovezoe says:

Stat!!! :yes: Or hell I even say Joe azz :lol: but you know they would sho nuff throw his azz in jail, for :spank: the sprite !

UGGGGGGHHH it’s like it turns to a yellowish? tint…
      ________

!!! Miany!!! Thats EXACTLY what it did! The yella stuff. Its so..dingy. :cry: ion like it. And then the polish “cracks” or maybe “shatters” is a better word? Looks like shattered glass..

Typing and looking at these ugly nails all day, Imma need some retail therapy. :wallslide:

Miany says:

@Luvn… :nun: I’m glad you ignored her… That was the best thing.. Her old nosy azz probably STILL confused.

luVn_liFe… says:

had his bottom ribs taken out, so he could suck his own dack
      ._____________________

Chile I remember hearing that :rofl: :hahaha:

:hahaha: :yes: I be like..I shoulda told that bish :eek:

:facepalm:

I know that feeling. :lol:

@Bizzle . .
      Ummh :think: I must lOOk approachable . . . Must be the BOTOXED Frozen face I have :D

No seriously,MoFos stay saying something to me,till I snap my neck and look _> :blink:
      then they :kona:

TRUSS these old JEWS down here in SO Fla. ARe just TOOOOOOO MUCH.
      One day I was in that same Publix
      there was this Asian lady ckecking out in a lane oVER,I dont know what was going on
      this OLD A..s.s. SPrite
      YElls at the TOP OF HIS Lungs; ‘WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT!!! THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE ON THE SCREE!!!”
      eVERYONE AT THE FRONt of the store whipped their necks around and it got SILENT . ..
      i THOUGHT they wer 2gether,when i was walking out he was checking out :blink:
      girl i just SMH BecaUse If I was in ther line i would read his YT a.s.s for filth!!
      As i TYPICALLY do when MOFOs F’cKs wit me.

Fated4Greatness says:

——-

I remember hearing about this in high school. I dont understand how parents are outraged…kids shouldnt even be at his shows :rolleyes:

NaijaGal says:

now why the hell is he inviting Paris to a concert when her granny done told her NO

lovezoe says:

Lucas makes the funniest Dave’s when he mad/upset. I call it the Stevie J face. Hilarious. Just wanted to share.

That chall promised me on yall lil Buddah wouldnt chip.

:wail: :wail: I did @Dubb. THAT’S WHAT THEY SAID TO MEH TOO! Told me I would “WUV them.”

:chase: LMAOOOOOOOOOO. They should KNOW better. If you about that acrylic life you probably aint bout that gel mani life. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Anyone read the Foxy Brown interview? Man…I respect her a lot. I hope she gets it all the way together…

~
      ~
      @BOMB
      usually when Strangers ESPECIALLY OL YTs down So,Start flapping ther gums at me/to me . .
      MY RESPONSE IS “SEE thats Y FOlKs get ther Whole FACE blown off,For minding other PEOPLEs BUSINESS!! they B :shock:

@OTB
      LMAOOOO I was :eek: cause i didnt say anything . . . But UMMMH seeing that lady CRYING bout beating up the parent that pushed her daughter down at schOOl musta flash threw my head :crying:

NaijaGal says:

Lawdddd as a girl-child, I wanted to BE Kima, Keisha AND Pam. I aint playing. They was EVERY WOMAN to me.
      ===========================
      girl I couldn’t remember Kima’s name at all…thanks :lol:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

Whelp…I wonder if all those who shaded Janet for trying to talk some since into this young girl are now scratching their heads. Seems like this girl needs a loud talking, neck rolling, finger waving sista in her life right about now #IJS That ol Latoya baby voice’d passiveness obviously aint working…

goat76 says:

@Jenie and @Fated

Glad I wasn’t the only one that has heard of that rumor.

Gigi26 says:

Luvn you did great cuz when me and my moms went to the Pathmark in the predominately Sprite area they stay trying to put us on blast for having more than 10 items in our cart…

Us: Ma’am the line for more than 10 is over there.

Me: UHH I know, I DON’T CARE.

My mom: ____(Name redacted for privacy :lol: ) BE QUIET! :rofl:

Nosy broads. Why you in my cart anyway bytch?! Bet i’ll ring my shat up faster than your old mothball smelling ass

NaijaGal says:

Gel Manicures are a scam…you’re better off with the acrylic…and acrylic is cheaper

Miany says:

@Who Dat I don’t play bout my money, long as they clean I honestly could care less bout the nails I just want what I paid for (I let em try to fix it twice before I told him that I wont pay) done had the man threaten to call police on me and ALL….then I put the ‘look’ in my eye and said
      “Listen here… I always pay for my services and TIP, if you call the cops more than likely YOU will be found wrong and I GUARANTEE YOU will not like my manner of retaliation.” Bet he put that phone down and told me haveagoodday :tea:

Then she says well is it for the environment??

NORMALLLY . . . .
      ——-

@Otb I was HAWT. I take my tips/overlay off once a year from after my bday (May 9th) until…like hail around NOW. A month. And normally I just you know…suffer naturally. Cause they thin and wont do not ish cause of tips all these yrs. But then this year yall gonna talk me into some “JAIL” polish?

That is how Annie pronounced it. “Yew want jail polish. You should try.”

I think I scared Annie the way I bust up in that nail shop two days after that bullchit.

No seriously,MoFos stay saying something to me,till I snap my neck and look _>
      then they

:yes: Wanting directions, line waiting convos from random ass olds, a bish who just doing too much and have to involve you.. :facepalm:

LMAOOOOO ohhhh I can just imagine the attitudes! Some old ppl think old is a pass to be nasty. And then the lady was Asian. :| so in steroetypical theory she cant drive..or use self checkout. :cry:

Miany says:

@PEMDAS… I never shaded Janet for that… In my family janet woulda gotten shaded for ALLOWING

Just wanted to share.

:heart: :thankyou: Yall keep me with baby fever. My sister delivered last night. A girl. “McKenzie”

Lady_Elle says:

@luVn_liFe…. that is funny! You did a GREAT JOB of ignoring all those opportunities to act up. rofl

Gigi26 says:

Us: Ma’am the line for more than 10 is over there.

Me: UHH I know, I DON’T CARE.

My mom: ____(Name redacted for privacy ) BE QUIET!

~
      ~
      RIGHT!
      Usually I reads a bissh,Had that 10 item or less issue once too
      I asked that Pink FACE,WTF ARe you all in my damn cart FOR! :blink:
      I DONT KNOW Y I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO THAT NOSEY BISSH

I got the jail polish mani on a Wed evening…by Sat. morning I was BACK up there. And it was not pretty. Now I think on it I know she was scared and prolly surprised. I aint NEVER the first bish in the nail shop. And I try not to go on Sat. period :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

“McKenzie”
      ===============
      beautiful name :heart:

Some old ppl think old is a pass to be nasty<–THIS!!!

Chille
      THAT WAS MY ONE NICE PASS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR :tea:

goat76 says:

Got Damn!! They weren’t playing
      –A Bolivian teen suspected of raping and murdering a woman was buried alive on top of her casket during her funeral by an angry mob of grieving relatives.

Santos Ramos, 17, allegedly sexually assaulted and strangled 35-year-old Leandra Arias Janco in the village of Colquechaca, in the Potosi district of Bolivia’s southern highlands, on Sunday.

At her funeral Wednesday, local media reports a group of 200 vigilantes captured the teen and tied him up.

With Janco’s coffin lowered into the ground, they reportedly threw him on top and started to cover him with earth, reports Boliviaentusmanos.com.

It is not yet clear whether he survived the incident.

NaijaGal says:

my favorite move is to look around and say “I know this broad is not talking to me…nope she’s not”

Miany says:

CONGRATS on all the new arrivals.. Savor the scent yall that baby smell turns into toddler fuggery quickly

At first i was like now she know she shouldnt have :no: .. but then I saw the video! :huh:

That big white bish pushed that baby slap down and mustve thought her mama warnt gone do nothing?!?! :eek: Chileeeee cheese. I was right proud. Shole was. Said it in front my kids too. Told them i wouldve did the same thing. They was like :biggrin:

Whoop her first. Apologize later. Like they do. Zimmerman game proper. *files nails*

NaijaGal says:

================================
      I have no problems with this :tea:

69 says:

I showed that picture up top to my mom

Chiiiiile, what ail her?

Mom that’s a man.

That bitch is possessed.

Nah ma, you think

:ghost:

girl I couldn’t remember Kima’s name at all…thanks

:hahaha: Ma ki da da. :fistbump:

Miany says:

^^ :applause: see her relatives had her back… :goodpost:
      I’ll see yall later. It’s checkout time for me

Gigi26 says:

:tea: if we had more vigilantes in America..

But the visual is funny as hell though :rofl:

Tuh. Fuggers. And im still steaming cause these gals paying less than me clearly. :cry:

NaijaGal says:

===============================
      what interview…what she say? :popcorn:

Miany says:

@OTB Luvn.. I was talking bout that yesterday..I felt bad cuz she did what I’m sure I woulda done… I caught the tail end of the story. I think the mom said her job is in at risk now :(

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: yall are silly but I feel you. I am more into my nails and feet than my hair. I just started caring bout my hair 2 secs ago

GIGI NO!! I didnt. What she say? I have the thickest of rose colored glasses when it comes to her. I will always love her crazy ass

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

LMAOOOOO ohhhh I can just imagine the attitudes! Some old ppl think old is a pass to be nasty. And then the lady was Asian. so in steroetypical theory she cant drive..or use self checkout.

^^Speaking of Asians…I think it was last thursday :think: Was walking one of my babies,,,My big Blk princess,,,Luvs her :love: Anyway these 2 Asian ladies power walked passed us…One turns to the other and says oooh thats an ugly dog,,,I turnt around and said oh ugly to they eye, but tasty to the palate huh?!…Girl,,,The one who said it immediately got the lip quivers,,,The other one tried to loc up, Im sure in her mind she was about to go-off,,,That is—until I started walking towards them :tea: I mean…Just a mess,,,But I stand by my words,,,Dont no bitch call my baby ugly :nono:

—————–
      Congrats to you and her!!

—————
      What if folks did that in the States y’all? :lol:

But then this year yall gonna talk me into some “JAIL” polish?

That is how Annie pronounced it. “Yew want jail polish. You should try.”

K. :wail: GOODBYE, mK?!? :wail: I just yelped. Folks is emailing me. :rofl:

JAIL NAILS :wail: :heart: Thats just what they ill too.

MissHarlem says:

I dont have a prob with them buring him alive HOWEVER not on top of the lady that he raped though. Its like he on top of her again :facepalm:

MissHarlem says:

Capricorn Aquarius Pisces Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer oh!
      Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius
      I love all y’all

:danban: ret for my weekend bc in my mind I am gettin it IN. Reality though :no:

@MIANY\OTB
      NO the Mother wasnt wrong AT ALL,But yes i was sad for her
      Cause she was snotty nose crying,she said “that is NOT how she conducts herself”
      She’s SO sorry to her kids for embarrassing them
      her job is at risk because of Going to jail and she’s a single mother

CHIllllle :tea:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Heeeeyyyyyyyaaalllll!!!! :hug:

SOMEBODY PASS THIS DUDE A REAL KNIF PLEASE :shank:

PUUUUUNKIN MAAAAAAAMMMMAAAA!!!!! WHERE YOU AT? :hug: :kiss:

Chiiiiile, what ail her?

:dead: @ailing her…Thought my greatgma (RIP Show Mae) had done grabbed your keyboard. :heart:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: I hate Brenden :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Naija and Harlem: if you go on the y….b….f…its posted there.

She talked about her insecurities as a dark skin girl, her good girl gone bad life, her relationship with Jay..

She had a two hour interview with Combat Jack :thumbsup:

:cosign: :kiss: :yes: Alla that. Inga. Hair. Everything.

MissHarlem says:I dont have a prob with them buring him alive HOWEVER not on top of the lady that he raped though. Its like he on top of her again

NaijaGal says:

GIGI – I just read the interview on the y b f…good chit :thumbsup: thanks

oh ugly to they eye, but tasty to the palate huh?!…

:rofl: :wail: I …just…:wail: :wail: It is my DREAM to be able to one-line a bish like this! :rofl: You done SEW good!

ret for my weekend bc in my mind I am gettin it IN. Reality though

LMAOOOOOO we two peas in a pod. Im leaving your ass this wknd tho. Im starting tonight! :yes:

MissHarlem says:

GIGI ok will check her out. I dont miss chit with her. I did want to know why she didnt perform at summer jam. She was there though so thats progress.

OTB :kiss: tis why we HERE boo

MissHarlem says:

LUVN dont act like Im the only one who thought that :lol:

OTB girl dont leave me :sad: all good will make me some drinks and the usual :smoke: so in essence Im with you :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Reading that interview with Inga I could see why Jay cut Dame out of his circle..that nigga was too flashy for his own good. :no:

Still think Jay is a scummy sob though :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Afternoon errrrrrrrybody quick hop in :waves: WUTTTTTTTTTT WUTTTTTTTTT!!!

Random:

My 17 yr old lost the phone she just got for XMAS, Galazy S3, and sounded like she was shocked beyond belief when I told her i’m NAWT paying 150.00 to replace. Fukk she been drinking? :huh:

:thankyou: @Gigs. I never rem to read the y b f.

spongebobfan says:

Marylin Manson STILL doing shows in that get up? he was in when i was in highschool, im 32 years old…..emo rock is still in? :shrug:

MsB2u says: